Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Get in on the action with Draftking Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. New customers who deposit five dollars or more can get no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars back in bonus bets. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app now and use Cold Shannon. New customers can get a no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars if your first bet loses. Only own Draft King Sportsbook with Cold Shannon. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario. One no sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus betsics fire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue ince see dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources. Oh Joe Tom also had some more cheeks of the NFL. Let's take a listen to what he had to say about this.
Speaker 4: Offense is the only way to win games now. It used to be offense, defense, special teams. We've created a game now where only the offense can really make an impact because defense. Every time you make a great defensive play, there's a penalty and it advances the ball fifteen yards and they blame the defensive player for hitting offensive player too hard.
Speaker 5: So I don't like those things. I'd like for it to.
Speaker 4: Have a closer look at how we've affected the game in a negative way, and I think that should be that should be seriously thought about for the future of the game.
Speaker 1: He's right, we talk about it all the time a lah Kareem Jackson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, playing in.
Speaker 1: The game football the way it's always been played again, the way it's affecting the game and a negative manner. But is it in a negative manner to the fans? What do the owners want? What does the NFL want they want more scoring. Yeah, like in baseball, we want more home runs?
Speaker 5: So what do we do?
Speaker 1: How can we handicap the games so we can get more home runs, more viewership?
Speaker 5: Same thing with the NFL kicks. What do the chicks did?
Speaker 2: Tom? And well, who's that Glamorty Maddicks that had that commercial? Chicks dig the long ball? What rot the fact? Remember they went on strike strike, they missed the whole They shut the whole season down, World Series playout, we shut.
Speaker 5: It down everything. How do we get them back? Ball going over? The fans required every every time? Okay, fans, what are fans like now? The Puris will say, just like the baseball peers will say, we love a two to one, We love a one nothing game. But the fans that's playing all that money to bring their kid, they family of four, it's costed a three five six thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Nah, I want to see a nine to eight game. Damn that was nothing game. But to one game that's boring them? Home runs fans, what do I want to see?
Speaker 5: O Joe?
Speaker 2: I ain't trying to see No. Seven three. I ain't trying to see Tim seven. I want to see thirty five thirty one. Now what I want to see and I four hundred Yeah.
Speaker 1: Only one way to do that, continue to put and implement rules to handicapped the defenders where they can't actually play the game the way they've always played the game, the way they've been taught to play the game since they were little kids. Yep, it's unfortunate. It's unfortunate. So Tom is making sense.
Speaker 5: Oh, Joe, I got a letter.
Speaker 2: I was at this parents remember I told y'all at this parents autograph signing, and I saw a couple of old buddies that uh that I played in the league with. And this guy, this colonel, gave me this game, gave me this letter, and I want to read it. He says, thank you for so many years of providing entertainment to the world, the cowless hours on the field and behind the microphone. Willis says, the morale of thousands and thousand people that worked for me. We watch you on ESPN and also listen to the podcast and close the colonel he gave me his rank. Please show this to you. Showed this to Chad Johnson and hopefully it will assist him in spelling.
Speaker 5: Colonel.
Speaker 2: All the best George Elston, Joe g Elston, United States Army. He happens to be a colonel in the United States Army. So he said, hey, he said, I.
Speaker 1: Love you, colonel, till colonel. I know how to spell colonel, how.
Speaker 5: To spell it out? But co o l co l o any l okay, want to talk about ojo O show.
Speaker 2: When you're traveling, people give you thing and it's always not They always mentioned man Man, tell tell o Joe Man, we love him, tell o cho man.
Speaker 5: What you guys doing on Nightcap?
Speaker 2: We watch we watch club A always obviously the cat Williams is brought up, but people really really watch Nightcap and they'll appreciate what we do. And he's like, man, I don't know who put that together. I said, well, it's really not important who put it together. The fact of the matters we are together. You know, whether pre range Joe, whether it was a pre arranged marriage, it was a blind day, we were that the shopping ball, it doesn't matter. At the end of the day, it's a beautiful marriage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, let me tell you our reach and it ain't just the people that our age. I went to visit, I went to visit my coach Charles Collins, who's the head coach at Oak Christian School out in the valley today, know me and charge me and coach c He's responsible for my success as far as it comes a planing receiver and the tutelage that he gave me throughout the years. MAYI I'm out of high school, all the way out in the valley, I meet the kids. First thing they say, but y'all funny on nightcap? Or tell Uncle Haddening, Now you're a freshman, what.
Speaker 5: You know what you're doing watching nightcap that time of night?
Speaker 1: But you you would think that they don't watch something like that. But the fact unk the airport, on the flight, everywhere I go, it's nightcap what you and uncle doing, it's fun. We're so glad to see Uncle actually be himself as opposed to what we see on TV. We never knew he had that side to him. Yeah, that's what That's what I love about the show. That's what I love about what we're doing because we're allowed to be our true, authentic selves. And people always mention the chemistry. He said, May y'all play off each other? So well, how long y'all knew each other. Y'all act like y'all know each other about thirty forty years. I say, we've known each other, you know, we crossed past every you know, every so often. But it ain't like that's my brother I grew up with. But we play it it feels like we've been We play off each other so well and the chemistry is so good. You think we done knew each other close hard.
Speaker 5: Years. Yeah, yeah, it is, and it does.
Speaker 2: It does feel good to to to know people that appreciate, uh, the stuff that you do, and it gives you a new light.
Speaker 5: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: So anytime you receive some criticism, you know, for every one criticism you get, you got you got a thousand people that love you. And that's so that's so, that's so refreshing to know that there's far more people that love what you do and how you do it then don't because there's always gonna be critive.
Speaker 5: They're gonna like that there's something.
Speaker 2: That you said, or maybe you messed up a name because you know a lot of times, well you said this name wrong, or you said that I said I'm not I'm sorry, I'm not perfect. I mean today, today is all yours, mister perfect. I'm sure you're perfect today. Nothing went wrong in your life. But hey, if that's the lead, if that's the smallest thing, how I look what I dress like? If that's the only thing that you can find fault in me with, or.
Speaker 1: They gonna find something They always find, you know, not not too long ago, I saw complaints about what we're not talking about. So they don't move the gold post, like goddamn, now you're mad we're not talking about certain things, and now that's their issue. They always find something. They talked about Jesus. They talked about Jesus sandals because they was a little too small.
Speaker 5: You ain't know that, hun, you didn't you wash somebody's feet and with his hair? What how you know? You was it? You know?
Speaker 1: Jesus turned water into wine?
Speaker 5: Right now? That's a red solo cover. That's all right? What you got? What you gotta like that?
Speaker 2: That LaPier died died the poitier la partier't have me all here be show we have no monetization tonight I'll be.
Speaker 5: It'd be two hours. We'd have just been too a two hour rehearsal. Because I showed up. I showed up. It all one tonight.
Speaker 2: Nah, I just and that And that's that's what's so refreshing on Joe, because, like I said, a lot of times I meet people and they know obviously they know who I am. I mean be at football and now they saw me on the studio or they saw me on first take. Now, but the man they watched Nightcap and the Club shad shit.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at the people and you know when they say don't judge a book by cover, I'm like, I'm talking about people like white people like seventy years old, seventy five years old talking about they watched and they watched the club Ship.
Speaker 1: I'm like, huh, but you have you have to understand we do something. There are a lot of podcasts, Yes, there are a lot of There are a lot of more to come outlets and platforms that talk sports. The stories. Nobody can replicate or emulate the stories and experiences that we've been through. No, then there's a certain line we touched. We don't really cross it. There's a certain line that we touch that other people can't. They can't go there. There are areas that we can go to other people can't. And it's fun, it's exciting, it's unpredictable. You never know what we're gonna talk about because we don't even know.
Speaker 5: Half the time.
Speaker 2: Most of the time, as like, do you want to know? I said, nah, just put it up on the screen with we'll talk about it. We're talking about we'll get there. We'll get there with what I see. What I see a pop up on the iPad. But that's it, I mean, O Joe. You know, Look, you can't please everybody. Well, y'all didn't talk about this.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: We're normally on here anywhere between two hours and two hours and fifteen minutes, and we like to try to cover as much ground as we possibly can. But we can't talk about everything that happened in the world. We can't talk about every sporting event. We can't talk about every football game, every basketball game, then touch on back, then touch on baseball, or what about gone?
Speaker 5: Did you see the tiger? You know, come on now. But for some is never gonna be enough.
Speaker 1: No, But but it's gonna be enough for the ones that follow us, the ones that they love watching, they're gonna they're gonna appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Are we trying to expand our audience? Yes, That's why we try to touch on so many subjects. We understand that our core, we know what they like, and we always try to make sure we incorporate some of that into a day. You know, whether it's Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or whatever the case may be. We always try to incorporate something.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, you know what we can add to now we want to If we want to incorporate everything, we could also hold chapel. No, we ain't hold no chapel Chapel.
Speaker 2: That's why we got Spello. That's why we got Spello, Cinco, we got dunk On. Those are two are our most popular secments.
Speaker 1: O Joey, hey, that god damn spelling man. That if I hear one more person come up to me to my man, why un why unk be doing you like that?
Speaker 5: Man? I can't spell the words.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, somebody will talking about when they hear you call the word the spell They can't even put it right unless spell Check give it to them the right way to look it up.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think chapel might be good because then we could we could bring in the Christians. We could be bringing the Catholic.
Speaker 5: Cout one hundred times before we get the chapel. I ain't even I ain't even curse that for three or four of them in there.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I ain't cursed the day. I promise, because I said in the chat before we even started the show, I promise I'm not gonna curse the day. I've been I've been praying on this and a therapist told me what I need to do to stop cursing.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean. You know I'm in therapy for that. Check this out on joke.
Speaker 2: Stepan Diggs lights tweets trash and Bill's Mafia, Bill's Loki got far got the worst fan base, y'all build a asf in the comments. Uh what do you think? What do you think? How do you think? You like the way Stepan is handling this? Should have just let it go, Just move on you in Houston now.
Speaker 1: Have have fun with it. Have fun with it, because listen, I've seen people Diggs was not in control of him going to Houston. He was not in control. Bill's Mafia wasn't in control of it either. That was management doing. That was management doing. So he's not responsible for it. Now what I've seen, I've seen people from Bill's Mafia trash dig I've seen people from Bill's mafia post pictures burning the fourteen jersey. You know things that Diggs gave you all he had. He had some good years in Buffalo. There's no need. Players come and go. That's the nature of the business. So when a player goes, what do fans always do? I forget him, glad to see him go. It's always something negative. It's never thank you for your services, thank you for all you've done for us on your time here. Never have ever. It's always all the negative. Well, hell, when any player leads your team, will always be some negative thing to say.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, belive it. Lebron left Cleveland. Lebron left Cleveland. What they did.
Speaker 1: Great, the arguably the greatest to ever play this game. One of burning jersey is all over the place. So what you they gonna do?
Speaker 5: The digs?
Speaker 6: H oh?
Speaker 1: But I like listen, I like them poke the bear a little bit and have some fun. And you know what I do, Hope, I do hope. I'm not sure if the schedular is already made for this upcoming season, but I hope there's a Bills Texans game at some point.
Speaker 5: In this season.
Speaker 1: I hope it is now that would be now, that would be a sight to see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, y'all hit them like buttons.
Speaker 2: We got, well, how many guys we got seventeen thousand, man, we need to have about five to ten thous of life.
Speaker 5: Don't hit that like but y'all know, y'all like it, y'all city of watching it. You gotta be.
Speaker 2: And if you're on the East coast, it's almost if it's coming up on eleven thirty.
Speaker 5: You see there watching us. It hit the like, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: And subscribe, matter of fact, matter of fact, you know what is what you gotta do. We got seventeen thousand, seventeen thousand people, do me, do me, fay. We're gonna give you one minute, just one minute, one minute.
Speaker 5: Just do me a favor.
Speaker 1: Stop real quick, like and subscribe real quick and we're gonna come back in one minute. I ain't going nowhere. Just one minute.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: You gotta give him time because if if you keep talking, you know what they gonna do. They're gonna keep listening. So we're gonna give you a minute of silence. We're gonna get the opportunity to like and give you opportunity to subscribe. Now watch them numbers go up. Matter of fact, I'm gonna pray God were coming for you, and we thank you for the followers. We thank you for the opportunities and the platform in which Uncle Shay and o Cho have been able to display the authenticity and organic nature in which many had no clue about God. I thank you and pray that you keep all my followers, our followers, the drinkers are report head Sharnon's staff, and help us and kids, my family, my kids, all eighty five of them. I followers, family, keep everybody under your umbrella of blessings and allow their cup to run it over and all their dreams to come true.
Speaker 5: Amen.
Speaker 1: That's about a minute right there. Yeah, you know I was, you know, I was an ordained minister back and I can tell.
Speaker 5: You yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, tell you. I tell you no leaf.
Speaker 1: I can preach now, but I ain't gonna go there because it's not Sunday, not Sunday. Yeah, it's not Sunday, you know, Sunday.
Speaker 5: You know. I was.
Speaker 1: A young minister, Yeah, ordained, but I tend to be. I used to curse in church in the people like to day to day.
Speaker 5: They ain't work like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, when I when I get when I give my message God, I said, come as you are and speak as how you speak. And that's what I did. But the church ain't like that, so they threw me out and I just I just gave up.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Yeah you know what O yo.
Speaker 2: Look, this is how it seems to be a lot of times in a relationship.
Speaker 5: You might have.
Speaker 2: Five, ten, fifteen great years, have three bad months. It ends, and somehow the three bad months replaces the fifteen, the ten, the five act done me ol ways I've been a relationship. I can't let two months ruin ten years. I can't let three four months ruin seven years.
Speaker 5: I just can't. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh and you you are a guy, of course you can't. But ask a woman when things in ask and remember the good things and see if she can remember them. But then ask her all the bad things that happened. I bet you remember every last one. She would give you a dissertation on everything you did wrong, but you forgot about the other ten that were great. And I and when it comes to relationships, if the good out weighs are bad, then I think you should say that the bad if the bad outways are good, we already know what.
Speaker 5: You gotta do.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta Sometimes you gotta be smart, though, Yeah you gotta be smart. Yeah, I'm not gonna tell them, man. I just like there was no social media.
Speaker 5: I wasn't. I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't I wasn't disappointed when the Ravens released me. I understood. I understood when they drafted time. I understood why they You was at peace, Yeah, but I understood. I understood why they brought me there. I did the job they wanted me to do. Give the guys some leadership, some guidance, make plays, show guys what it takes to be be a profectro a professional. That's your occupation, a pro It's who you are and how you go about your occupation. So no, and plus now, Baltimore solidified sharing Sharp for the rest of his life. If I didn't work those two years I was there, the amount of money that I made, I was good. Now, kids to go to school, game college was already taken care of.
Speaker 5: Everything that I need. I was good. I was at peace. And like I said, I met I met friends. Like the relationship. I mean the relationship.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't trade that to have the relationship that I had with Ozzie, the relationship that I had with Art Modell, Me, Woodie Ray, the guys that I met. Oh, I wouldn't trade that for anything. I wouldn't trade that if anything, even when now I was a little bit more hurt with the Broncos that I didn't reset in two thousand because I'm like, Okay, I broke my collar bone the fourth game of the season. Now, mind you I was. I had gone down, was seven straight Pro Bowls, four first team All Pro in the five and a seven year span, and I break my collar boner. You don't think I can play anymore? So you thought everything that I did was because of John m m all right.
Speaker 5: You know how they do you when you get hurt. Now I'm on a minute. I was, I was so now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I didn't play from what's the beginning of October. So now when the season end, Ojo, I'm back at it because I wasn't able to do nothing. So now I'm back at it. Man, here I go, o Joe, I'm lifting all this weight.
Speaker 1: I'm lord have mercy just to get back right.
Speaker 2: Go to OTA's what I do ojo tweak my hamstring. Come on, man, come on, don't worry about the shutter. Brian said, hey, don't worry about it. Be ready to come training camp.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well I tweaked my ham because I was running coup. You know they used to have me the test conditioning test where you run the traadmill.
Speaker 5: They up and everything.
Speaker 2: Every every minute or so, you go one point, you're a point five or whatever it was.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm running on the trailmill. I'm thinking, Man, I don't play football on the tradmill. I say Friday, Man, I ain't doing this here. He's like, you know, hey, I'm cool with it.
Speaker 2: Just go tell Brian man I got mass off that trail bill with straight upstairs. I say, hey, Brian, I don't play football on the traadmill. That conditioning test. That don't do nothing for me?
Speaker 5: All right? I took. I ain't do nothing else. I came back training camp. Mm hmm. Full metal jacket, batman costume, toe up.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you get an opportunity see the real shape. It was him because you know that was the defense that you know, that two thousand raven defense. You didn't play against it what you heard about ten ten ten points, ten points a game? The Starks wait, hold on d Starks McAllister, Rod Woodson had ray and Sharper was an inside linebacker. Robernett goose, rest your soul. Sam Adams and Peter bowl wear.
Speaker 1: Oh big Sam, Big Sam the fanciest first step make wait mind you maybe I remember I saw that defense the following that man, it wasn't the same. What you know what, oh Joe?
Speaker 2: Only the eighty five Bears got better from a defensive standpoint if you go look at it. Everybody talking about eighty five Bears because they weren't the Super Bowl, But if you go back and look at it, the eighty six Bears defense was actually better statistic better than the eighty five Bears. But normally defenses, like if you go back and look at the legion the boom, thirteen wasn't the same as twelve. And you go back and look at history with the exception of the Steelers. Now the Steelers they were different. Yeah, where you got when you got hall of famers, Like you got two Hall of famers, an inside linebackers, you got a Hall of Fame safety, you got a Hall of Fame quarter you got a Hall of Fame, d in and you know you got five Hall of famers on offense with your quarterback, you run it back, both your wide receivers, your center, your head coach is a Hall of Famer, your owners a helophone. Yeah, so that was different, but man, it was great. I enjoyed my time. But I just you know what, and you know what, O Joe, having been in the position that I be in, if you notice, I don't nearly tell people how they should have a thing because at the end of the day, we're all human and sometimes people get that. People think you you and you devoid of emotion because oh you make me the dollars, bro you human, you human, million the dollars.
Speaker 5: If you lose a loved one, it hurts words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so maybe the same stimuli that unpacked somebody else does.
Speaker 5: But there's something that would trigger you. And so Stepan, just be at peace.
Speaker 2: You're in a situation, you got a young quarterback, you got an excellent team around you. Just go in there and be Stepfan Diggs. Just just ball out. Don't even worry about it. If you had a great four years, I have a long you as in Baltimore, you did some great things. The team did some great things. Now it's time for you to move on. Now it's all about how can Stepan Diggs help the Houston Texas go fucking Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, Steph, I know you're gonna see this too. Keep putting that shit on. Yeah, keep doing that too.
Speaker 5: I know I was.
Speaker 1: I'm your fashion inspiration because you've got the drip from me, So keep doing your thing.
Speaker 2: Complex magazine ranks the best coaches in sports right now.
Speaker 5: Number one is the.
Speaker 2: Head coach of the University of South Carolina, Lady game Cark, Don Staley, Andy Reiders number two. Dan Hurley is number three, Kirby Smart four, Gino Orima, five, Sppolstress, six, curR seven McVeigh, Bill Seth, Kyle Shanahan, Kyle Shanahan, Jim Harbaugh, Beckingh Hammon's, Michael Malone, Dave Roberts, and Mike Toms. Are you surprised by anybody that's just say?
Speaker 5: In the top five?
Speaker 2: Don Staley is one, Andy Reiders two, Dan Hurley is three, Kirby Smartest four, Gino Orima is five.
Speaker 1: No, I think the top five is good. I think the top five is actually good. I think some people obviously would probably personally change the order in which it is. But I like Don Staley being first based on what he's been able to accomplish. Obviously, Andy Reid, his resume speaks volume and what he's been able to do for the chiefs in that organization. With Patrick Mahomes at the helm, mister Hurley obviously.
Speaker 5: Back to back championship first time since two thousand, back.
Speaker 1: To back championships as well. But I mean I don't see anything wrong with it. But again, if you if you ask certain people, I think they will change purposely based on their preference the order in which in the order in which complex put it.
Speaker 5: But I like it. What you think, I like it? I like it.
Speaker 2: I loved I love Don LB, Don d Awl left LB Don Andy. Yeah, I mean it's hard to argue Go. His resume speaks for itself. Eleven eleven championships, what twenty three Final four appearances?
Speaker 5: Right? Yeah, they got some great coaches on here.
Speaker 1: I have a question you have to coach on here at number six, at number six with Eric spos Eric Sposer making it with this bead during the Lebron era.
Speaker 2: No, I think the fact of the matter is that he's gone and gone to the finals without.
Speaker 1: Lebron, Right, okay, okay, okay, obviously, Steve.
Speaker 2: Kerr, you know, hey, he's going to He's gone to finals.
Speaker 5: He's won four.
Speaker 2: Sean McVay has won the Super Bowl, Bill self two time champ. Kyle Shanahan hasn't won any, but he's been the two. Jim Harbos been to one champ, been to one Super Bowl, lost that to the Ravens, but he did just win the NCAA championship in college football, Becking Hammonds, it is a two time w NBA champ back to back with the Las Vegas Aces. Michael Malone is in position to potentially go back to back. They won the NBA title last year. Dave Roberts, the Dodgers manager, we know what the Dodgers. They're gonna contend every year. They boasted their lineup by signing show. Hey, so you pair him with uh, Freddie Freeman, Mookie Bets. Yeah, I like it, I love it, I love it. I love the list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love is anybody anybody anybody who thinks should be on this list that didn't get to them?
Speaker 5: Huh what about Pop? They left popof Oh.
Speaker 1: Greg Pamovich, Okay, trying to think who else? Well, no Belichick huh or he hasn't done enough lately.
Speaker 5: Hell, I mean a lot of people ain't done enough lately.
Speaker 2: I mean, as a matter of fact, Ye, Jim Harbard has been out of the NFL for the stidy period of time, but he just won recently recently. So Mike Tomblin, he ain't won the Super Bowl since two thousand and what five two thousand and six? Yeah, five five five? They beat they beat Detroit. No, they beat Arizona. Huh nah, they beat hold On, they beat Aaron. No, they beat Arizona. No, they beat they be Arizona. You're right, he said that, right.
Speaker 5: No, they beat Detroit.
Speaker 2: They beat Detroit because the bus was on that team with the last time they win, they beat that's when they beat That's when they beat Arizona.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But five five when they beat Denver in the championship game, because I remember that because Kobe scored eighty one that night. Oh five seasons that might have been six though, mm hmm yeah, so yeah, yeah it be yeah beat Seattle in Detroit. Uh yeah, but I like this there, so, I mean, you look at doctor huh.
Speaker 5: Bill coywell, yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: Don Staley three championships in the last what seven years? I think that she won the first win in seventeen. Andy Reid three championships in the last five years. Darren Hurley back to back, Kirby Smart uh two championships in the last three years. Gino hasn't quite one one in a while, but he has eleven. Eric Sposter every year he has this team ready to play. Steve Kerr won his last I think it was twenty two. He has four championships.
Speaker 5: Sean McVay won the Super Bowl just three years ago, Bill self won.
Speaker 2: The year before, Yukon repeated. Kyle Shanahan, we just went to the Super Bowl this year, didn't win. Coach Harbaugh won won the National Championship.
Speaker 5: Becky Hammond as I said, she's won what twice? Vegas as Along won it last year, And so yeah, I like the list, I really do. I like the list. I thought this was really great. Logan Paul had a big gift for I show speed for helping Logan wins the US title at WrestleMania forty. Oh your watch this see if you go do this for your boy?
Speaker 1: Okay, I show speed because you helped me retain the United States Championship and he took that nasty.
Speaker 5: R KO from Randy or in the Prime team. Want to get you a little something? What? Yeah, Son, you gotta stop this boat. You gotta being boat. No way. You gave me this way. This dude gave me a store ship. We wrapped it in black because you know that solar eclips because I'm black, because the solar clips have locked out the sun. You can like drop through this. You get this? Wait, Joe, what you're gonna do for your boy? What you do for your boy? Hey? But you want one of them?
Speaker 2: And man, it's two technologically advanced for your Yeah yeah, push a button.
Speaker 5: Put it again, that's all I got. I can't be pushing a button.
Speaker 1: That's why that's why you need a Caddy. You need a Caddy or Lincoln. Nah, listen, let me tell you. I'm gonna get your gift.
Speaker 5: Now. You can't. You can't be picky. Now.
Speaker 1: If I'm gonna get your gift, I'm gonna give one that's that's adequate with your age. Get you a Lincoln. I'm gonna get you some Stacey.
Speaker 5: Adam na get you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna get you some dickies creased up with the heavy crease in the front, with that starch. Yeah that's what that's what. That's what you need right here.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 5: No, you're gonna be that's that's a good gift. Yeah, that's a good gift.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna be will be wearing real socks like they be wearing the church with them, stay at them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you gotta wear with it. And you got chucky shirt in man, you killer unk? Hey, come getting out that caddy?
Speaker 5: Man? O?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 5: Chat? Do I look like a caddy guy? Do I look like a stinking Lincoln? All right? Now? Lincoln boy? Yn't?
Speaker 1: Oh come on now, you don't like the Lincoln? A Lincoln towel call?
Speaker 5: They don't even make Lincoln time cards no more. I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 1: About I'm I'm telling you, man, you look like you look if you put this on, you get that Lincoln. You like an extra from Harlem.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I want you to get your boy, Get your boy. That that role spectra, that Rose Roy spectra. Yeah that was your boy.
Speaker 1: Hey what color what color you want?
Speaker 5: Mmm? You debo hour that thing? Matt be that thing? Matt Matt Black. Matt Yeah, like great, Matt Gray of Matt Black. Oh, gun gun metal grade, gun metal grade. Yeah like that.
Speaker 1: Listen, I I you know what, I'm gonna get you one too. I'm gonna get you and I'm gonna ship it to you as soon as you send me my goddamn funk code. Send me my funk cod. I get you a Rose Roy spector this guy. Yeah, yeah, you see, Hey, you send me that, I get your rose words. Matter of fact, how much that rose respector costs anyway?
Speaker 5: About five bands? About five hundred bands.
Speaker 1: Five hundred thousand, Okay, I'll tell you what. You see my funko. I put two hundred and fifty down, and you take care of the rest of the payments because I know you got good credit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eight hundred least you like I would have. I think I think I might fake this to Christi's and see what I can hit it off for now.
Speaker 5: Don't do that. I need that.
Speaker 1: I need that because my kid, my kids, my baby, my kids want to see that. I I have no memorabilia. I ain't got no memorabilia. I would like my phone he got.
Speaker 5: Oh, so he got a cheeseburger to head can you see that cheese burger? Yeah, that's what I mean. He got a little bead on. He got some shade they did. That's me. That's me all day, every day. Got he got a sweatsuit. He got a sweat suit. All got some white kicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you see, I still got in the same sweat suit I had on last on.
Speaker 5: You appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a good dude. As soon as you said it, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go ahead. I gotta I gotta do this. They got a rose respector and MINDI at an exotic car rentals that. I know it's blue though, but you know I can I can map that. They can wrap that for you real quick.
Speaker 5: I got you. You know what, Joe, you come get it. You in l A right now, stop by the gribb picking up now.
Speaker 1: I can't because I got to work in the morning. I got my call, my call time at six.
Speaker 5: What are you working at? I drop it off? Studio City, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right right in the corner, right, yep, I'm right there, Studio City, Gate Gate two, Gate two, I mean Studio fourteen.
Speaker 5: What you're working on?
Speaker 1: Doing the look, doing a look, doing a little TV show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little little TV Yeah, a little TV show. We uh me and uh.
Speaker 1: Along with nobody know what I'm talking about. Yeah, me and Travis Kelsey doing at let's show little quickly lott quick lets sh yeah look quick lets.
Speaker 5: You ain't invite me to help, you know I could. You ain't invite me to help?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you you busy, you busy, You got easy. But go ahead and get your point on ESPN during football season. And I just need one day?
Speaker 5: How many days? I just want one day?
Speaker 1: I like, I just want to come on one day, do the morning segment with y'all. See how you know, feel it out, see how y'all like it. I think the dynamic would meet you and stephen A. It would do wonders, it would do You're already the best show there is, but with the addition to me, adding a little bit more flavor. And I promise you know I know how to conduct myself based on my surroundings. I can adapt to the environment. I'm not gonna curse on that. You know that sometimes I scare you because you don't know what you're gonna get because I'm unpredictable. I show hope not but one is one thing by when you when you when you're working for Disney, you know, I'm easy. I know how to suppress myself and I can flip the switch and turn into a completely different person that you ain't never seen before.
Speaker 5: You could do all that.
Speaker 1: Huh oh, yeah, you know I could do that? Real well now, real well, we just sold. We just talked about masking it and having the camouflage who you are based on your environment. I'm good at that now. It's nothing seen women. I don't seen women fake relationships and orgasm for years. I'm just saying, I'm just I'm just telling I'm just telling you what I can do.
Speaker 5: I'm a trust, yo, Joe, I'm a trust Jamie's n for nightcap after dark? Yeah, I like after dark. It's dark.
Speaker 1: It's dark right now.
Speaker 2: Something Michael Porter Jr. Said this week went viral. Let's take a listen to what he had to say that went viral.
Speaker 5: Michael Porter, how old are you the first time that you so? For?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 7: My mom caught me too, But I really didn't want I just looked up like I think I I probably wasn't, like I don't know, maybe when I was like eleven or twelve.
Speaker 5: So young and naked girls.
Speaker 3: Or something.
Speaker 5: I like, all I saw was the naked girl. Was like, but then like, yeah, so I understand. Wow. Mmm, did the Hurricane Paula catch you watching porn? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no no. I never got caught. I never got caught anything like that of that magnitude. I would never do inside the house because I was nervous. I was dead because the fact of getting caught and understanding the circumstances and the outcome if I did get caught by my grandma or my mama. I'm talking about even though I was living with my mama here in La over there in the dawn. Yeah, off of stock At down to mas. I'll never forget down to Mysol drive forty five sixty five down to my Sol driver A part number one.
Speaker 5: Boy. She ain't play that.
Speaker 1: Even when I'm at SMC, I was still scared and nervous to open that kind of stuff around.
Speaker 5: Oh no, yeah, I mean hell no, I would never. I never. I'd never thought of those stuff. Man.
Speaker 1: What I wouldn't have had nowhere to stay?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, we we I mean we didn't we couldn't really, we didn't take our shirts off.
Speaker 5: Do some man, look I'm saying, I mean, I'm I'm I'm growing now be stilled in the back of my mind like anybody, any woman that I've ever dere will to tell you, I don't be walking I am. I don't walk around nigga in front.
Speaker 1: Of right No, no, hell now, oh now but listen, now at this end, you got you got to understand. See, I mean, you a little different than I am based on what I had to do.
Speaker 5: Obviously, you know.
Speaker 1: My history when I was in LA ninety seven having a strip. Yeah, so I'm comfortable being in front of the of the masses women that is uncomfortable, you know, and and and not having clothes on. So there's a certain level of comfort with me being in front of women and always being able to walk around free, how Adam and Eve was, I've always I'm comfortable like that now, So it's different. Dog, if you if you, if you right, if you chiseled up, you gotta be you know, you got to use that as as a as a way to the turn them on sometime, you know, man, take your shirt off, you know. Yeah, but I mean not the fact that you asked me that question. I'm thinking about can you imagine can you imagine my I'm thinking of my grandma or my mama caught me watching you know what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I couldn't. I couldn't even imagine. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I could I couldn't. I couldn't even imagine. Oh, Joe, I really couldn't imagine that my grandmother, you know, me and my brothers. You know, my grandfather had a magic zen.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I know you talk about it. I know it's talking about to meet them Jet Philopold.
Speaker 2: Man, I used to have the Jet philipols in my college, you know, by jet them all on my wall just to cover just the jet beauty, the beauty of the week.
Speaker 5: The beauty of the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that, and speaking it's funny and I could be honest, you know, I'm we family chat we family. Now when it comes to porn, I'm not an avid porn watcher, but I have done my homework to find things that I could use and take from some of the things that they did and add it to my menu.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 5: Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Now, what I've always done, I have no, certain porn stars that I would watch, and I would take some of the things that they do, some of the techniques, whether it be horizontally, whether it be vertically, some of the things that they say, and I would I would implement it, you know, with those I was dealing with, you know, during my during my day. Now I'm not as young as I used to be, so I ain't really doing all them tricks like I used to. I ain't doing tricks. But what I do my conversation, some of the things I say. You know, I stole everything you know about Wesley Pipes and the Chat. I know the Chat know about Pipes. I don't mean to say this, but I could be honest with y'all because we family all his quotes. He was very funny in his scenes all history. We talked crazy, Hey, listen, I'm doing all that. I stole everything. And you know, people in the past, I can talk about the past. They were like, man, this mother is crazy.
Speaker 5: I can believe it.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm stealing everything. I'm still in everything. Shy and yeah, they thought they thought that they thought I was I was a pro and nah, baby, I stole all this from YouTube. They had no idea.
Speaker 5: I just like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you can't be shy, man, I'm telling you unk man, you you got I'm telling you need to just try it one time. Man, just just flip the script and just now out.
Speaker 2: But I gotta I got an addicted personality, so I kind of know you know what I'm saying. I know, like I I stell away from things that you know.
Speaker 1: Nah, man, you got it. You gotta you gotta tell you man, you gotta just try it one time. Play one day, coming like a cowboy or something. Man, you just just surprised it for something.
Speaker 5: Well, who is this?
Speaker 1: Just change it up, you know, Take it to the bar. Take it to the bar. Take take it to the bar, have a go, have a meet you at the bar, and pretend pretend we.
Speaker 5: Don't know each other. Yeah, like we don't know each other. By a center, Send a drink.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know how you said somebody to drink, because I ain't never seen somebody drink. So how you send somebody to drink? Like, hey, bar, like I heard drink? How you send somebody drink? Because I ain't never seen nobody drink.
Speaker 1: You ain't never seen nobody no drink yees see, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't even rank. So the fact that I'm even drinking it made it easy for me. You know.
Speaker 1: You see somebody across the room, you tell the ball tend to come on, you know, and you tell tell the waitress and you see sits over there, center center center a drink whatever you want to drink on me. Just you gotta do. You got to get a penning. You gotta gotta get a pin and right on the napping, right on the napping. How you doing, I'm so and so. And then you give it to the waitress and send it on back the heart. Tell a waitious, give it a give it a pen in the in the in the napkin, and you let her respond to you. You have a conversation through the knapping times. Yeah, now that's different. Chat y'all stay with me now, you know chat probably ain't ain't gonna like this us. See it's different. It's authentic. A little conversation like four or five times. Then no not spelling, not a spelling not when it come to writing, not not not want to come to writing.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Now you get to the fifth question on the napkin and napling is filled up. You get up, then you go and you don't even have to introduce yourself because you already did it. Do the conversation through the napkin. I'm telling you. So that's some different ship.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: They ain't doing that today. They ain't doing that. These days, they ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: I ain't talking. I don't really I don't really be talking like that. No, I go sometimes I go. Sometimes I go to the bar, and I know people think I'm like, but I don't really.
Speaker 5: Be conversating, not with women.
Speaker 1: You gotta come, you gotta be okay, I want to now.
Speaker 5: My luck, just my luck. He's saying something inappropriate, so I just let it go. I don't got time for that. Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm with you when you're right. I'm with you right. So you, you and I are completely different.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You I mean, got my nails done yesterday, and so you know, I relate and you know, have to get them the elevator, go down to the parking garage.
Speaker 5: Man. Yes, I had to wait like full.
Speaker 2: Time because soon as I open the elevator, get on, kick up a woman, get no woman, come get in, I get out, go get.
Speaker 5: An elevator, go another lake, Lord, I would be late by every every time It's like, you can come, you can you can go up.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, man, I'm fine, but you okay. And then they're in the lobby and I'm in the lobby. They see me coming in like with them, same thing going down. I was like, what damn, I be pressing. I see a woman coming on, joege I'm on the elevator, man, I.
Speaker 5: Be pressing closed door. So I'll be closing the door so quick.
Speaker 2: Even George like, if I get up, if I'm like out of town, Geordan's okay, I'm just gonna go get a workout. And He'll like he'll see a woman. He's like, no, don't worry about I'll come. I'll go on upstairs with you. I ain't get another bit myself and a woman.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Now you can't I understand being careful, being cautious, understanding especially during these times that when based on what you've accomplished to this point.
Speaker 5: But I mean, you can't. You can't live in a shell like this. It took me six years to ride the elevator along with Ash. Why sheer female? What the head? You mean? Why she worked with you. I ain't no ass like that. God, damn, are you a scripted? It took me. It took two years before I got on the elevator with Joy. Damn. Oh, I don't play that. Oh. It took some time for me to build up a bar with you, even and wardrobe to makeup. Girl. No, it took years for me to get on the elevator with anybody. God, damn no, hell no, mm hmmm, no you might. You might well just take the steps, hey, I would no. Oh, Joe, oh, Joe. Oh, you see. And that's that's the base.
Speaker 1: Hey, I understand that's that's like a little that's egregious though.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh Joe, I'm telling you, boy, I'm telling you sometimes just to mention of impropriety. That's why I don't let people play with my name. Now you understand.
Speaker 5: Yeah? Damn no, man, that that mad.
Speaker 2: Elevator with a single female that I did not know for an extended period of time in fourteen years.
Speaker 1: I have a question. Did this stem from something? Maybe not that any.
Speaker 5: Didn't happened nobody lied on me? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, now, sense okay, okay. I was going to say, this got to come you can't just do this just to be doing it. So okay, now I understand. So I'm with you now. You ain't got to say no more. Not now I got you. No, I got you, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whatever it is, it ain't that important. It could wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get now that you gave me better context. I had to ask. You know, we talked about this before. I'm like, well, who the hell would want to live like that? But certain situations from your past can trigger you to never do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then now now she beat me to theta and she.
Speaker 5: Was trying to close the elevator.
Speaker 2: Men buy no, oh Jo, it's just like you know what I'm saying, Like I don't.
Speaker 5: That's why I let people play me.
Speaker 2: Don't put no information out there that's not true because that's my name. I got kids, I got grandkids, I got I got brother, sister, I got a mom. Don't play with me like that. I don't play. How y'all play? Anybody asked anybody from college to the NFL to ask anybody, They'll tell you not, oh Jo.
Speaker 5: They were I was gonna be. They wanted to. They wanted to punk me.
Speaker 2: One time, my daughter how was Kayle At the time, Caleer probably was twelve. Keyler said, nah, don't do that. My daddy hurt somebody.
Speaker 5: She told us.
Speaker 2: She said, nah, that's not a good idea. Don't play with my daddy like that. She tell her friends, Look, my daddy, don't joke. My dadd ain't for all that, all that joking and playing around all all.
Speaker 5: I one of them days.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, hey, well we ate. We the complete opposite. Man, We the complete opposite. Uh huh, I'm I'm all. I'm all for the jokes. Now you pray you prank me. I'm o best believe I'm gonna get you back.
Speaker 2: Now you look like the guys you know we knew Joe like, we knew how to prank like I would take I took a guy's car, drove it like two miles, left it running, left the doors open, left the lights on while we're out there practice, and by the time we got done, it's the running battery.
Speaker 5: Dad. Oh, I would we would nail guys.
Speaker 2: You know guys, you know how guys like to wait the last five minutes to try to run into practice out.
Speaker 5: Of nailed the lock and shut. They shoes and there said we do stuff like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We do stuff like that, you know, the ice hot in your john or we putting powder in your helm and stuff like that. You know what I'm saying. But it even did. I was like, man, I remember we had a conversation. We used to like knock food out each other hand and I just remember I got We were sitting around me Rod Burns, a dude named Ray Jacobs. We called him Cockby and Rob Alan all you call it Roscoe. Man were just like and I just remember, like, bad, let's go ahead and there because I know it because you know, if somebody gonna get bad, because what dude was do with eating pizza wasn't there and he forgot. Yeah, Oh Joe, I came and I kicked that pizza. It hit the top of the ceiling. The stain.
Speaker 5: The stain stayed up there for like fifteen years until they redid the locker room. Yeah, but I'm saying, oh Joe, But like now, like I said, I don't like me. I'm just like, man, I just try to, Like I said, I just and my sister, Hey, Chad, do my favor say I pray for my sister she's going to have both of her hips replaced tomorrow. And uh, I just got the phone with him before I came down here, and you know, I said, how you good? You in good spirits.
Speaker 2: My brother's down there with her, so he's gonna hold it down until I can get down there. And she said I'm good. I say, uh, uh, I said, you're you're in good spirit? She said yeah, I don't ask you know, your brother here with man blah blah blah. I said, you know I love you, right, and she pauled m hmm, because that might have been the first time that I said I love her.
Speaker 5: First, I love you.
Speaker 2: She always said that first. She always beat me to the punch. And so I say, I love you buck Paul, she said, I love you too. She said, uh my, my cousin is there, and she said, well, I told her name is Seme y'all, but I gave her the name Mud when she was about one year old because she was outside the yard playing in the mud, and so that kind of name stuck. She said, I told Mud to call you. So I'm gonna be around close to my phone waiting for waiting for Mud to give me a call. But uh, so I appreciate that chat. My sister's gonna have boy. I told my mom, I said, Mom, I said, I love you and my dad, but y'all gave us the worst joints. You gave him some great athletic ability, but we got the worst joints in the world. I've had both my heres replaced. My sister's getting both her hips replace. My brother had his hip replace, about to get a knee replaced, and the doctor told him, probably in the next five years, you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Have to get a shoulder replace. So you know I can. I can.
Speaker 1: I can attest it with with all that's from you know that.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah. Yeah. We got there and I thought I was pretty flexible. Too old Joe. I was like, well, damn hot, man, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened with me. Man, By the grace of God, I just I've been let me let me knock on wood. I ain't no no injuries, no nothing. I'm still, you know, kicking. You know, if you listen, if you ever need some hips, man, you could take mine.
Speaker 5: I wish I could. I wish I could.
Speaker 2: I told him, Damn, I said, to have to have my original part man, I'll probably give up a couple of these men have my original parts on your bad plead. Yeah, but hey, but you know what, this old body has been good. It got the kids through school, college, setting them up, their kids up, their kids up. So I ain't got no I ain't got no complaints. Good Lord, I ain't got no complaints. Oh, Joe, guess what. It's time for our favorites, our favorite segment. This is, this is I think this is the chat's favorite segment, and it's time for Spello sinko.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chat, it's one thing, but I ain't gonna let you all to die. I ain't gonna let you all down tonight. I promise you're gonna let you down tonight. I done pray with you. I done prayed over y'all. And one thing about when your prayer, God always answer your.
Speaker 5: Per okay tonight.
Speaker 2: It is kind of like a crim lawthy So a lot of the words that we're going to ask you to spell to night has something to do with kind of like law or you know, things like that.
Speaker 1: The first word is adjudicate, adjudicated, udicate well, adjudicate a j U D I C A t E. Adjudicate I spell that wrong. A D j U C I.
Speaker 5: C A T E. How's that wrong? A d j U D I C.
Speaker 1: That's what I said, Uncle. Are you sure did Jew I put Yes? I said, did jew adjudicate?
Speaker 5: You didn't put the D in there first? Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is how you shooting me last time.
Speaker 5: Man, Chad? What you think? Chad? What's you think? I know the chat heard me. I can't spell judicate without putting the J. That's how I know.
Speaker 2: I said, you said, come on, we we're gonna hold off of that. Okay, how about this one?
Speaker 5: No, No, give me my no, that one, that's one. No, correctly.
Speaker 1: They know I spelled the correctly.
Speaker 5: Everybody said, you've forgotten the d pauls. But you forget.
Speaker 2: I'm just said, with a chance, I said, They just said you forgotten the D paul's big pauls up.
Speaker 1: I spelled it right at it's ad judicated.
Speaker 5: You know what, can we play that back? But you know what, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We ain't got no relat making sure we get it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have we have we're gonna have a video, we have a board, We're gonna be able to so the next word is memorandum, memor random.
Speaker 1: Memo, mirandom, memorandum, memorandum. Wait a minute, my mama, my grandma memorandom e m O r A N d U M member.
Speaker 5: Me memorandam emmy m O r A N d U M correct memorandum. I know, hey, Chat, I told you all, I told you God is good. Chat wasn't any always on time? Honey? You hear me? One thing body.
Speaker 2: Due to the negligence of Carl, there was an accident. The word is negligence, negligence.
Speaker 1: Negligence, all right, I know it's n E G negligence.
Speaker 5: Who is a good one? N E g L nick gli I g I n c E.
Speaker 1: God damn it n E g l I G E and c E I put I put an eye instead of.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 1: That was I would close, I would close. And that's you know, that's a word I ain't never really had to use before. Precedent which president like president or like president like setting a precedent a precedent.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's easy.
Speaker 4: P p r E.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, I'm sorry p r ee too late. You misspelled it like you do me. No, But I ain't even finished. But you know. Come on now, you have to let me finish the world first. You can't, you can't.
Speaker 1: Don't let me listen. They let the student. They let the student finish the word before they say anything.
Speaker 5: P E R c E d e n T and.
Speaker 2: P R E C E d e n T precedent, not p E god damn it. Okay, oh, Joe, I try to get you. I tried to get you. I'm one for three, right, one for four, now one for three. Okay, we'll give you that one. How about this with o yo? Yeah, oh, your refusal come to court. So we had to subpoena him. Subpoena su b s u B.
Speaker 5: I know it's sub I know that.
Speaker 2: Stop moving the miles, trying to trying to find the word on Google. I can see you're right arm movie. Put your hand up. You saw your R movie. Now you're just making that.
Speaker 1: We saw the chanting chant y'all, y'all, Joe, that's here, y'all go yeah, yeah, they were trying to bring a black man, only trying to bring a black bring a black man down. Let me let me switch hands. Subpoena no I it's.
Speaker 4: S u B p.
Speaker 5: Oh oh e n A subpoena. Correct. I know they have to suppete that. I've been subpoena before.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: We got a bonus. So that's it. Nine time for Oh yeah, you you losing the.
Speaker 1: Night for you your favorite segment, Doug, You're losing to night Chat.
Speaker 5: Here we go, chack chack, Here we go. Oh yeah, I like this one. I like this one.
Speaker 1: Chat already, here we go, Here we go. Question number one dunk on uncle. Jaguars linebacker Josh Allen just signed a new five year, one hundred and fifty million dollars deal. He has led to Jacksonville Jaguars and sacks the last three seasons. But who is the Jags all time leader in sacks?
Speaker 5: I think you probably from me. I'm gonna go, Tony Brackens. I don't know what a hen hey, who man?
Speaker 8: Somebody breeched you on this man, y'all been stop playing with Hey, y'all, y'all, how you.
Speaker 1: Just gonna how you just gonna say, Tony Brackens, Well, how many hold on you? You ain't finished the question, though, you still have to answer, how.
Speaker 5: Many don't do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you get to ask you you didn't ask that, you said who is the Jags all time leader in sacks?
Speaker 5: Tony Brackens? Well, the University of Texas right.
Speaker 1: Well, to complete the actual question, you would have to know the number of you.
Speaker 2: Said who you should have said, who is the all time leader in sacks for the Jaguars? And how many sacks did he have? You can't add to the dendum, which is an add on.
Speaker 5: Wasn't it? No?
Speaker 1: So what what you did is the question was who is the all time leader in sacks? So what if you were very informative about it being Tony Brackens, you would also complete it to give the chat better context on how many sacks?
Speaker 5: Dass? You're trying to cheat me out of my win? He tried to cheat me out of what win? You try to cheat me out of my spelling? Well, we gonna go on in number two. You don't going in number two? You know you.
Speaker 1: I ain't really give me that one, but I'm gonna give it to you anyway.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: The nineteen sixty four NFL draft has eleven Hall of Famers, most of any draft. Can your name at least thought? Can you name at least three Hall of famers from that nineteen sixty four NFL draft at least three. We got him Chatty on the ropes. I think I see you right here. I see I see, I see you right hand.
Speaker 5: Moving, Gail Fairs.
Speaker 1: What's what you're doing with that right hand eyed? Okay, okay, I'm just making show now. Ah my goodness.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You got him on the ropes. I don't know. Uh you said, I don't Lombardy, Maybe I don't know Limbardy, Lennymore.
Speaker 1: Well, that's three names. You gotta stop right there. You gotta stop all up.
Speaker 5: That's hall. I said three names. You named. There's a level hall of famer. So I could keep going.
Speaker 1: Oh choe, No, I said name three hall of famers. You name three people, so that means that's it. You gotta stop right there. You you said, can I name at least three.
Speaker 5: Out of eleven? So you just named three. I could keep going. I M what do you think?
Speaker 1: Because the question name at least three? No, I don't want you to name eleven. You I said name three. God now you named three and one of them is wrong. Hold on because Dick Busket with Dick buckets when drafted in nineteen sixty five, not sixty four, Gail sarahs is correct.
Speaker 2: No, if I'm not mistaken, Gail Sales in Jim Brown and Jail Gale. Sales and Buckets came out in the same drift.
Speaker 1: Man. Dick Buckets was drafted in nineteen team sixty five. Gail Says was drafted in nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 5: If I'm not going to argue, you want to argue with me, Yes, they were both in the same draft. Buckets and Sales was in the same draft.
Speaker 1: No, Dick Buckets was drafted in sixty five. I'm not sure where. I'm not sure we're getting that information from.
Speaker 5: Buckets and and Gail Sayers were in the same draft in sixty five. I'm wrong about sixty four, but they were.
Speaker 1: Gail Sales was drafted in sixty four.
Speaker 5: Oh yo, look look at the numbers. Buckets was two, in Sales was four.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Gail Dick Buckets was drafted number two overall in sixty five.
Speaker 5: Get greet three for Sales was four. Thank you. No, they were in the same draft in sixty five. They came in together.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, but you got answer wrong. Still, you got to answer wrong.
Speaker 5: We'll see. Wow, I never got any of them yep, we got him on the rope. Chat, we got him on the rope. You are wrong, thank you.
Speaker 8: Question number three, You're wrong, Dick Buckers Chat. Dick Buckers and Gail drafted in sixty five. I were both drafted in sixty five. Gail Stairs did not come out in sixty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me, can I tell you something? We were talking about the sixty four drafts, So you are in the fact and you're still wrong. Oh but I'm just saying they both came out in the same draft. Okay, go ahead, you got it.
Speaker 5: I'm wrong. I'm wrong one for what we got him?
Speaker 1: Chat number three. Only two tight ends, all right, damn it. I know you're gonna damn Only two tight ends in NFL history have scored one hundred or more career touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Who are they? Oh? Uh, Tony Gunzales and then Tony Gates.
Speaker 1: All right, man, all right, we just you know what I gave you that one. No, no, listen, listen, I know I gave you that one just so I can get this reaction out of you. I want you nice and confident for this next question, so I can humble you. Number four, including the playoffs, which quarterback holds the record for the most rushing yards in one game.
Speaker 5: Colin Kaepernick against the Green Bay Packers, who they the ball. Don't do that one. The computer, the computer. Now, you might stop the computer once or twice, but the computer reset gonna get you.
Speaker 1: And you cheating over there, man. Okay, okay, guess the player chat. This is for y'all too, guess. Don't cheat on your phones using Google. I am tied with Jim Kelly for the most playoff wins without a Super Bowl win. I started my career in the late nineties.
Speaker 5: I played on three different teams in the late nineties. I am tied with.
Speaker 1: Jim Kelly for the most playoff wins without a Super Bowl win. I started my career in the late nineties. I played on three different teams. Yeah, you ain't gonna get this one. And the chat, the chat ain't gonna get it either. And don't look at the chat for the answers to.
Speaker 2: Jim Kelly probably have somewhere around. I mean, he probably has around twelve wins because he went to four straight Super Bowls.
Speaker 5: I think they won a couple before then. So he who has twelve playoff wins?
Speaker 6: Okay, mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Is he in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving you any more clues, because if I tell you anything about them being in the Hall of Fame, it would make you answer the question that much easier. You can go ahead and say you don't know what happened to that computer?
Speaker 5: You talking about computer?
Speaker 1: The computer got a glitch or need to reset again?
Speaker 5: You put on three teams? Yeah, two his career in the late nineties.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Man, let's see he don't no, no, no, don't start that now. You didn't took your glass. Man, I don't know at the started his career in the late nineties. You just said, you don't know. Give me one second, give me one give me one minute. Now. Now you're doing you're doing a little too much. You don't know you're doing too much over one minute.
Speaker 2: Late nineties. I'm trying to think quarterbacks. You started in late nineties. Donald mcnaw started in the late nineties. But I don't think he has double digit wins. Jeff Garcia started in the late nineties. I don't think he has double digit wins late nineties. Man, Okay, out out, I'll say, Jeff Garcia, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Ah, you know what's funny? You good? You good? You good? I don't know somebody over there cheating for you. Say all right, you bet? I say, y'all right, I'm not gonna say you right because you're wrong. You thought you had it.
Speaker 1: I I fooled you, Donovan McNabb, I do I do the.
Speaker 5: Only with you I can think of. This started in late now. It was Donald McNabb and Jeff Garcia. Yeah, y'all, I'll be thinking about what the stumach rattle all these years. You be going back to the sixties and the fifties and pre merger.
Speaker 1: You gotta think I'm going back to eras that I know and I'm familiar with. So if I'm asking you.
Speaker 5: That, I know what you mean. You ain't playing tonight, and that's my hero. I know I didn't play, but I watched. I watched.
Speaker 1: I was in front of my TV, so I see I seen you play in Savannah State when I was living in Miami.
Speaker 5: All right, that's it. Yeah, that was the last one. You got that wrong. That's right.
Speaker 1: I want I want to get all that all that confidence for nothing.
Speaker 5: So we we even. No. Yeah, I'm feeling I'm feeling good. Right, this is the last one, O Joe, time of Q and A and A Jack Jack.
Speaker 1: Don't be scared to ask, because I'm gonna answer.
Speaker 5: Him.
Speaker 2: Been no good body said. Thank God, y'all refuse to slander our brother O J.
Speaker 5: Simpson. We depend on Unk and Ojoe to hold the culture down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you can choose to believe he did it or he didn't do it, but still death is not a time to celebrate.
Speaker 5: And I get it.
Speaker 2: You know you you're supposed to cry when someone is born because they're born into this sinful world, and you're supposed to enjoyed, but not in the way they're rejoicing.
Speaker 1: Right, But some people are that. Some people don't care. You have to understand how society is. Everybody's going to view it differently. They're going to look at his past, some of the things that he's done in the past, whether wrong or right, they're gonna hold that against him no matter what. So they're going to rejoice on someone's death that whether it whether it's wrong or whether it's right. Everyone's belief in opinions are gonna be different. Different So it is it's something that you can argue. Come sundown to sunset. They're gonna it's it's people's preference. But I'm just saying for me, regardless whether wrong or right, regardless of what happened, you don't celebrate nobody's death because it's gonna come a calling for you as well someday.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Joshua Mann said, oh, you just alienated your white audience because you defend a murderer. You're admitted he did it on video, putting this show on BT. Dumb decision. This show isn't going anywhere, Joshua.
Speaker 5: You have a choice.
Speaker 2: You can choose to watch or you can choose not to watch. There was no defending Oj. My only thing was I don't celebrate someone dying. You can say he did it all you want to, that's not my I don't get to form your opinion of your belief. But what tell me how did I How did I defend OJ? What did I say that made you think I was defending him or I was?
Speaker 5: So you say you just say anything.
Speaker 2: I'm not celebrating because I'm not saying, oh yeah, oh Joe, you know he did it.
Speaker 5: You know he got away. So because I didn't do that, I'm defending.
Speaker 1: They're gonna twist the words and always moved the gold posts.
Speaker 2: He if BT want to put us on bet, but you don't get to determine where we go. The show is called Nightcap, Unk and Ochoe. It don't say nothing about Joshua O shoe and Joshua, I don't say that, So you don't get to say determine where we go. So, Joshua, if you don't like the topics the night or what we said about a man, because you know OJ's family this morning they lost the father, they lost their grandfather, somebody possibly lost the brother. And obviously we've already empathized with the Brown Simpson family and the Golden family. So you take it what you what you want and you go scurry on the loan. Okay, I love you, Joshua uh Ner, I don't know how you said. Narada Narada surround on uh Following up from last week, finally received the email letting us know our order was just ship just the thought, but a couple of those blue diamonds for our patients would go a long way.
Speaker 5: Or at least let us know about the brush. Bro that's a secret. Man. You can't use it, Bruh. You try to use a dowe and the brush. What's the brush? You ain't tell me about that one? Hey, chat, ain'tybody in the chat know about the brush besides me?
Speaker 1: I mean when I hear the word brush, the first thing I think about toothbrush or hair brush, any other brush outside of that I've never heard of.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's a new word. Maybe use an old slang that I need.
Speaker 7: I need.
Speaker 5: I need you to.
Speaker 1: I need to update your technology base or your word base so I get a better understanding.
Speaker 5: Of what brush. Anybody know what the brush is? I'm trying to see man, uh the brush? Man? They don't know the brush here? Y'all try to use we never we we ain't never heard of no brush? You give? You talking about words from back in the twenties. You know, I got it, b.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can tell us what the brush is. It's okay, this is nightcap. Go ahead, explain it to me so I can get one brush.
Speaker 5: I okay, Man, it's like a numb and cream no, okay, okay, it's like this here right right, but you don't feel nothing. Oh so that's a that coul that could be dangerous. He talked about the brush. Oh lord, Broy, that's I could do one is with that, but I don't even want to tell y'all about that brush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, matter of fact, no, you don't told me about that brush. Now, I'm finna go get that brother, now do jo.
Speaker 5: Don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: No, I have to because you gotta understand, due to my shortcomings in life.
Speaker 2: Nobody say that that child of brush he got a hundred, he got like five hundreds, next through it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, see I need that nooo.
Speaker 5: Oh Joe, yo, o Joe.
Speaker 2: That's for the rare, rare occasion, you know, like when you were younger and they be talking crazy. Oh, you ain't gonna do it? Oh you ain't right right here? Right, you're talking reckless right right. That's when you you're like, oh you really bout that? Boy, I'm I'm a blow yo.
Speaker 5: Whoa. Oh you ain't never had this before? Oh? Really, right, boy? I was not. When I get through with.
Speaker 1: You, oh you say yeah, yeah, see I need I need that kind of confidence going in in that specific area because I've always fell short three two minutes.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm out of there now.
Speaker 1: If I can get now, if I can get that that brush, if I can get that brush. Man, I'm telling you listen now, I'm I know my shortcomings in life. I wouldn't really blessed when it came to the area down there.
Speaker 5: You know I can.
Speaker 1: I can tell we family, chat, we family. You know I'm not blessed. So imagine I get that brush and the kind of damage I could do.
Speaker 5: Why you want to beat the wife died like that somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just just so she got a better understanding, you know, boom, listen, chat, stay with me.
Speaker 6: Chat.
Speaker 1: Do you know the type of damage I could do with three inches at ninety miles an hour?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 5: Well you know what?
Speaker 1: What you know the type of damage I can do?
Speaker 5: Your listen, listen. You don't put that on somebody. You don't put that. You don't put that on somebody you love. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know when she made me angry? Yeah, when she make me angry with you put like some I don't have no outlet. I got to have an outlet to to kind of set the tone and keep and keep keep order in the house.
Speaker 5: So when I need to keep order, I use the brush. Now you not found not have an outlet. I got a waiter.
Speaker 1: When I'm mad and I need to express myself in the way I can. When I can't do it verbally, I could do it through the hips the brush.
Speaker 2: See the brush now you have like okay, you finished after a while, or they normally tap out like I can't take this no more.
Speaker 1: Indeed, I ain't never I ain't never experienced that. I do want to experience that. They go to the bathroom, now, they run it.
Speaker 2: They all in your closet, they look it up under the babe, talk about who helped you be and you one on one, here's me.
Speaker 5: And your baby the right. I ain't say nothing. I need that. I need that. You can't put that on the wife. You watching that? Man, she didn't me? Boy boy ship.
Speaker 1: Listen, anything that can get me past that three three minute mark. I'm ready anything.
Speaker 5: You can't put that on the wife.
Speaker 1: Ah nah, boy, listen, you know what I'm gonna do. You know what I'm gonna do to her. I'm gonna gout the coins out of like a sounda's hedgehog.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is like you in a situation now, o Jo. You gotta you love you love real. Y'all are great together. That's when you young and you meet up and you talking reckless. Oh you think you got all them muscles? Yeah, that's for one of them. That ain't for something to put on somebody that you love.
Speaker 1: Nah nah, because she be talking reckless to me. She be talking reckless, like let me tell you, let me tell you, I can.
Speaker 5: Tell you chat.
Speaker 1: I'm comfortable. You know, I'm comfortable with mine because it's me. She'd be talking recorless to me, talk about something, go deeper, and I'm all the way in like that disrespectful to me? How you telling me go deeper? You know how done ran out of me?
Speaker 5: Like how you think that makes me feel? Like with me? Now, I'm I'm gonna tell you came we family child. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't feel embarrassed. God ain't blessed me.
Speaker 5: It's okay.
Speaker 1: I got a big personality that you telling me go deeper, and I.
Speaker 5: Ain't got nothing left?
Speaker 1: Like how you think that makes me feel on the inside? I already got I think about that now. If I get that brush, I hope you can't.
Speaker 5: The check the chat. Don't give it to me.
Speaker 1: Think about it three inches at ninety miles an hour. That does damage that stay with me?
Speaker 5: I hope they discontinue to brush. I hope they can't. You should want, you should want. I don't want you to do that. You know what you should want?
Speaker 2: You would if you were about to get married. If it was somebody saying, hey man, check this out. That's such a sulf. He was talking rest to you. Boy, What can I do? I said, hey, o yo, get on them, domonate that diamond and then put that brush on there. Yeah, but I hope they're out of it. I hope because I ain't gonna tell you where I tell you what to get. Trust trust me, I'm gonna find it. The chat gonna tell me anyway, I'm gonna go. Don't y'all tell him nothing if you know where I can get that brush. A senator tweet tweeted to me, a send it to my dmo on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Don't do that. Don't do that, chet real good people, y'all. You ain't finna do that. You ain't finna do that. I just told you what should be telling me or her?
Speaker 1: And and like how you like that to make me feel less than a man because I wasn't blessed and she'd be making jokes talking to me like that.
Speaker 5: How about go.
Speaker 1: I'm like what you mean, go deeper like like I'm not all the way like, come on.
Speaker 2: A chat, y'all. Keep that that between us, y'all, keep that keep the brush between us. Man, I can't believe, y'allo send me a.
Speaker 1: DM tell me where to get this brush, so I could, like I could feel like a man for a change, So I can feel like I am putting some work for a change.
Speaker 2: Uh, Man Will said, Hey, uncino jo place the pre order in February for some Laportier received the message today that my order has been shipped. Man Will, thank you for your patience. Sorry that it took so long, but bro, the the overwhelming support and the h the positive feedback that we've gotten, we did. We could have never anticipated this, So thank you for your patience and we appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Enjoy. Drain Master says, oh joy dash.
Speaker 2: I come to y'all as humble as I possibly with a question, why do you have to see commercials during live broadcast? This makes us miss what's being said. Can you guys consider do on replays love and respect? That's an ask, That's an ask question, not an unkyocho question. So another donated eighty five dollars eighty one said it's said, hey guys, can you can you guys give a birthday shout out to my friend Edwin. Edwin Rental donated and wanted to say happy birthday. Said you a friend and it's your day. Hopefully it's very very special. Hopefully you enjoyed your day and many many more to come. So happy birthday from Night Caf crew un Kanocho, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Edwin, Happy birthday, and turn out to day by.
Speaker 2: Lady Ray said, we're talking. We're talking about safe words and a chat. I said, there have to be at least two syllables. What are your safe words? Or if you don't have one, what would it be.
Speaker 5: My safe word? Like you know you know you got you know you you know what I'm saying. Now you now you in ballet? Yes?
Speaker 1: What I ain't you see you see you see how you see how you get excited to see how passions you are because you have experiences where women have had to use that safe bird. I don't know what that's like. I don't know what that's like.
Speaker 2: I see I ain't, like I said, I ain't used the brush. I wouldn't, I wouldn't I wouldn't even think about putting that brush on somebody.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, I don't. I can't.
Speaker 2: There is not a woman that can make me dislike her enough, because I know what that's capable of doing.
Speaker 5: Damn, you know, it's funny.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, Like I've been living with this for forty forty forty six, forty seven years, right, and not having anything to help. I've tried, you know, peels at the gas station, you know, the rhino peel, and I tried it extends and and everything has always been under three minutes. And on top of that, so it's like they really be calling me three and three sometime, she be calling me three and three trying to make Yeah, now she called me she called me three and three, you know, three inches, thirty three inches and three minutes, so she'd be calling me thirty three sometimes, like well, damn, like that's disrespectful to me.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I even looked into getting you know, surgery and see if I could kind of enhance and keep the spice in the relationship going on, because I can only be funny so often.
Speaker 5: That's why, Yeah, you know, I can only be funny. I mean three is of the meat three is of the tom that's sixth inture you good? Nah, not really that that that that don't work.
Speaker 1: That's why I see, That's why I hurried up and had a baby real fast. So the chance of you leaving me they decreased significantly because now now you're stuck high. See you see what I mean? You see how I play that? Yeah, you know her, hurry up, get the baby at you now. You can't leave me because if you do, now you're gonna be. You're gonna be. You don't want to be a single mama, do you.
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 5: So I played that on real well.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's always been one of the things in my life where I've always fell short. And I'm not I'm not ashamed to say that because we family chat were family, and I'm letting you in on my personal life and that's.
Speaker 5: What that's that's what nightcap is all about. So what would be your safe word?
Speaker 1: My saford would probably be giraffe, Yeah, giraffe, red rock, red red rock, whatever.
Speaker 5: I mean, what's that? I just want to hear it say red rock. I like that. I like that red Rock. God. You know they can't call you the boy big Dad. I hear that all the time, old big Daddy. You know I gotta go along the harder. Yeah, uh yeah, I bet I been about the flex car. I'll have to take the old flex cub out. I thought I was done with that stuff. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I thought I was done with that. You know how John Wick John Wicker got out the game. You know he had stuff and when they killed his dog, he would and went to the basement. It brought it. Yeah, Oh, Joe, I gotta stuff. I gotta put that stuff awake. I put it away, thought with it, thought it was done with.
Speaker 2: Damn they be Oh Joe, you need to stop flying spirit and come fly with me on American their lives.
Speaker 5: I bet bought our Boying seven thirty sevens are safe. Oh hell no, boy.
Speaker 1: If we can stop right there, he said Boeing seven thirty seven. I done seen too many issues with seven thirty sevens regards to what the fleet regards, so who it is, whether it was American, whether it was Delta, whether he's united. The Boings are having problems, the seven thirty sevens are having a problem. I love you, I appreciate you. I'm going to stay on Spirit that has given me no issues and no problems, the fact that I am now an ambassador for Spirit and a consultant with Spirit. I appreciate the offer, but I'm gonna stay where I'm at.
Speaker 2: It's all love, He's they're safe, and Plus, your boy is a pretty good pilot pilot. So he's a pilot for America obviously, and he's a day you be in great hand with him. Hey, Shannon, and know Joe enjoyed the show. Question for you both, what changes are you willing to make or compromises to get prepared for marriage at this point in your life?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, the funny thing about it is you don't compromise and sacrifice before the marriage. Yeah, the sacrifice and the compromise are already made before you get married. Yes, so once you transition and you've made that decision prepared.
Speaker 5: So what compromises are you making to get prepared for marriage? Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share those compromises and those sacrifices here on this type of platform. Now, I've already shared enough. I already let you inside my private life. I already lets you in my bedroom. Now, y'all just getting a little too little, too nosy. Not just planning, I mean, I mean there are lots of them.
Speaker 5: There are lots of them there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's certain there's certain things. Listen, all right, let me stop playing excide. There are certain things that you just can't do anymore. There's a name attached to mind, there's a name also attached to her. I have to be a representative. I'm not just myself, but I also have to be a representative of that individual as well. The choices, the decisions I make, they don't just affect me, the fact that individual is well.
Speaker 5: I have to move different, you do a little cautious, you know.
Speaker 1: I can't be as reckless as I used to obviously when I was playing, and it was reckless in a manner of not one that I can get in trouble. It was just a decision making. I got to be a little bit more strategic, a little bit more methodical, and some of the things that I do, and it just it just it comes with the territory. And that's something especially at this age. Now I'm not I'm not getting no younger. I ain't getting no younger, So it's that time for me.
Speaker 2: Patients would be my number one. Yeah, I'm not a communicator. I'm really not. I need to get better at that. I'm definitely gonna have to prepare myself to get better for that because instead of me assuming someone knows when I'm not in the mood to talk, I need to tell.
Speaker 5: Them I needed a I need a couple of hours. M damn.
Speaker 2: I need a couple hours. And a couple hours m hm. And in the process of taking a couple of hours, I'm gonna come back to you. I just need some time to myself.
Speaker 1: Now, when you come back, are you gonna are you going to finish the conversation on what the issue was?
Speaker 2: No, Sometimes it's not even a conversation. Sometimes I just need time to myself. I don't even want to hear what you got to say, unless it's like, hey, Shannon, I really got to tell you this. But other than that, right, give me, give me a couple of hours to myself.
Speaker 5: But I'm here.
Speaker 2: Also understanding that now, Uh, it's really all hours now, So what's mine? And so you know, like for the most part, my brother and sister called, it's never no. My mom calls is never known. Kids are like, hold on, what if you need this kind of money for and and and and did you try to resolve the issue before you brought your ass to me?
Speaker 5: Because remember I'm last resort, not first option, right, not the first option? Yesself and so and so, now.
Speaker 2: I would have to be like because I got somebody else, I brought somebody else into the pole, and we've decided that we're gonna be a union. And so now hey, I gotta hey, hey, Bay Bay, look, because I don't never want you to think that I'm still you know, even though I'm making the money. You're probably gonna sit down and take over the house. Uh, But that's your choice if you want to continue to work. I don't want to be a situation where I'm telling you I'm not doing something, but I'm secretly doing it.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Hey, my sister call, she need X.
Speaker 2: Well, dang, your sister, just man, I've just got it, like because that that was a big that was always a problem in my relationships, right, well, your sister.
Speaker 5: I don't care if my sister called yesterday, if she called.
Speaker 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, that's my sister.
Speaker 5: If my brother called that's my brother. If my mom called, that's my mom.
Speaker 2: If my homeboys right now, I have to understand because, like I said, when I when I get with somebody, if your mom or your family needs something, I got them too, And so I don't I don't want them to just like oh just because she with him and he got it just to just to wear out to welcome. So that's that's gonna that's gonna be the biggest issue because I'm just used to.
Speaker 5: My money.
Speaker 2: I'm used to doing what the hell I want, unabated, right right, right, right, right. Hey, Hey, my brother called me and say, hey, bro, I need a quarter of a million. He ain't even gotta tell me what it's for, right, he gonna have it tomorrow by noon. My sister say, hey, my sister say, hey, Chelon, I need She ain't gonna never say she need that much, but hey, if she'd have it by noon. My homeboys called, they gonna have.
Speaker 5: It by noon.
Speaker 2: So I'll have to be more like, Okay, you're you're right, man, you're right. I just did sayd X amount of dollars. Right, You're right.
Speaker 5: That's that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be my that's gonna be my biggest thing because for so long, oh Joe, I've done what the hell I wanted with my money, right, And so that's gonna be the thing that's gonna be probably the biggest contention because I got a big heart when it comes to my family, right, because I'm like, that's my thing. I don't I don't take vacations. So the money that I would have spent on vacations or getting a car or getting all this stuff, I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and so I think that having someone to understand I need, I need like three I need by three hours, mab and then I'm gonna come back to you, Okay, can it wait? Can you can?
Speaker 2: Can it wait? Or I mean if it needs it? And you know I'm not used to like can we Damn, I said, can't it wait? If it can't wait, let's go and handle it. So that's gonna be the biggest thing for me, o Jo because I've been kind of like like doing things kind of my own way when it comes to like finances and when it's when it comes to like you don't give me time, I take it.
Speaker 5: So that's gonna be the thing.
Speaker 2: So that's something that I'm gonna need to work on and and and get better at because I'm like I said, when it comes to my family, because when it was nobody but Sheryer Sterlck and Shannon, when that was all I had, right, and I don't even have to I don't even have to question my brother because I know what he had and I didn't.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, hey man, check this our black collar beach week man. I need to whip hey, come get it bro. You know, hey man, money jump funny. Here, here's five grand. You know He's gonna make sure I have my sister I always she was never you know, my sister never had no money. But if we needed it, she gave us what she had for she go get it from a boyfriend to give it to us. So yeah, my my, my, my brother and sister can get it. My homeboys they know. But even when it comes to my homeboys, O Joe, I'll never get I don't lend my homeboys money. I give them money, but I'll never give them a sum that I'm gonna miss.
Speaker 5: Never.
Speaker 2: So whatever it may be, it might be tied, it might be fifty. If I think I'm gonna miss it, I can't do it right, but my home was. It's never paid me back in thirty years. I've never asked for it. I'll never ask for it. So that's what I'm gonna have to be because I know, like cause it's hard, like like if it's your mom, your mom in the situation, your daddy'd be something.
Speaker 5: Take up with it. Now you start talking about your brothers and your sisters that, well, you gave it to your brother and your son. Damn right though, I said. But when I said that, I kind of meant your mom. You don't kind of minuting like your mom and your dad. But you know, a that's that's how I am, Ojoe. So I just I've got to be better at that because you know, even even my kids, you know, I'm like, can I try to teach them, you know kind of like okay, guys, come on, man, y'all needed and don't be reckless with the money. You know, hey, what's it for?
Speaker 2: Cause if I find out you just you know, jerking my money off, now I'm gonna feel some type of way. Yeah, But for the most part, they've been they've they've been good when they need something. But that's that's gonna be the hardest thing. Oh Joe, that's gonna be the hardest thing, because I've kind of been did what I wanted to do. You know, my mom called me like she goes she want to go to Vegas. Okay, Hey, Shelley, put on a plane to Vegas. Hey, Chandon, I need some money. Okay, Shannon, I ran out of money. Shelley, send us some money. I got it, Like, Okay, you know, hey, somebody you know somebody else in the morning, you know. And I don't want to go. I don't want to I don't want to be sneaky with it either. If I tell herm if I tell her, I'm not gonna do something. I got a hold to that, even though, like damn, they used to me for thirty five years. Anytime they call, they got it. Yeah, but I think we might have to put some stipulations. Look, my brother and sister that they called, Hey, I'm sorry, I fad you know. Andrew said, can we get some night cap merchant coming? I got a big crush on uncle with love and mug with Uncle Ojo's facial expressions on him saying say from the portier, we need some glass sets.
Speaker 5: That's coming.
Speaker 2: Also Patrick Wren done Rendon said, Hey, guys, my dog passed away yesterday. It didn't hit me that he was going until I got home and there was nobody waiting for me at the front door. What's the thing that when you losing the doll, bro telling you it's sad, bro, it's like losing a family member.
Speaker 5: And and and they studied it.
Speaker 2: It says when people lose a pet, it's they related to like losing a family member because.
Speaker 5: It is ocho. I mean, you don't have that. That pet has been in your line.
Speaker 2: Notice what they said, pet it been in your life five six, seven years. Every single Hey, no matter how sad you are, man is happy to see you.
Speaker 1: You every time I told you, I will never I will never experience that pain ever again. Here you had me goddamn crying when we well, you told me about your You got me boohoo in a little bit, just you talking about your dog, and like, I just that't ain't even my animal. So if I'm crying about you losing your dog in hand, you talk about it, you already know. But I'm not dealing with that pain no more, No, sir, no, sir, Drew said, don't you have a photo of you and my late father. How do you How do you go about sending it? How do I go about sending it to you? To get it signed?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Shoot, bro, I'm moving around right now. Bro, you got You're gonna have to hold hold off for me, hold off for me for a little bit on that because I'm somewhere different. Every got damn week. But I'm gonna get it. I'm gonna take care of you. I'm gonna take care of you so I can sign it.
Speaker 2: All right, Guys, we really appreciate it. Please make sure you hit that like button. Please, please, please make sure you hit that subscribe button. We greatly appreciate all of the support that you've given us through the first six or seven months of being on that cap. I think were what eight months now except October six months, first six months. Thank you, Thank you so much. We greatly greatly appreciate your support. We appreciate go to Apple podcasts, leave comments, leave feedback because that's the only way that we're gonna get back because a lot of time when you go to a restaurant, they ask you to leave comments, concerns, and criticism. That's the only way we know what we're doing good, what we can get better at, and what we're doing wrong, because at the end of the day, we aim to please. Yes, we're gonna be our authentic self, but we can't get out and we're gonna try to do everything that we possibly can to get give you, create and give you the best content we possibly can while not losing who we are.
Speaker 5: So thank you, Thank you again.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you like, Please make sure you hit that subscribe button and head over to Apple Podcasts and leave any comments, concerns, or criticism. Thank you guys, and please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can listen to Nightcap through the Club Shay Shape feed, but we would greatly appreciate it if you signed up and listened to the Nightcap feed. Thank you guys for selling out. Shae by Laportier. Thank you guys that jumped in the chat and say you've received an email that your shipment has been shipped. So thank you for your patients. We're doing the best way we can normally, Oh Joe. The process is that when we bring shipments over, we bring it over through freight through a tanker. What we've been doing because we're backlog. We're flying it over at double the rate airfare airfreight.
Speaker 1: Because we like you, like you, like you, like Poploane.
Speaker 5: This is greatly gonna diminish.
Speaker 2: I said, I don't give a damn by no profits, y'all, don't put y'all them put it on the line. These people spend their harder money, and we said we were gonna deliver it in a timely fashion. So our four goal my share forget my share, get the people, the kanyak. And so we're actually means if you gotta find if you gotta find a David copperfielder, he magic and he can appear over there and bring two cases back at the time, get it done.
Speaker 5: And so that's what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Yes, we still have the freight laner, the liners that's coming, but right now we're we're actually airshipping, so we're sending planes over there to bring it back at double the calls. But that's what that's what we have to do. That's what we're gonna do. And so guys, thank thank you, thank you for your patience and thank you for your support. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite Uncle Shannon Shark, he's your favorite. Number eighty five rock Runner Extraordinariy Bengals Ring of Fame Honoi pro boler all Pro from.
Speaker 5: Liberty City, Oregon State.
Speaker 2: Listen to the Bengals, Mister Rail, Risotto, chad O Yo, Senko Johnson.
Speaker 5: Thank you for joining us. We'll see you Sunday