Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslad dot com.
Speaker 2: Greg is on the phone today for our first Date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Serena. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she's tell us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get a second date. But first, Craig, how long has it been since you heard from Serena?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been about five days.
Speaker 2: Okay, not too bad.
Speaker 3: How long?
Speaker 4: How many times did you hit her up?
Speaker 3: Just a couple, you know, like I'd send her a text and then I kind of followed up. My usual is like an upside down smiley face emoji. I tried calling everybody. Yeah nothing, okay.
Speaker 4: Uh oh, well, why don't you tell us about the date?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So it was great. We went to this like super chill indie bookstore cafe kind of thing. Yeah, it was really nice. I had like live music in the back. They had candles on the table. It was super low key. It just like really perfect explore what we were trying to, you know, but the day was trying to be what I was trying to make it, And yeah, it was very romantic. Yeah, nobody was yelling in this place, so that was nice. Yeah, and then you know what we talked about. You know, we talked about like everything, the most underrated cartoons, weird family traditions. She actually told me that she celebrates her childhood stuffed animal's birthday every year, which I thought was super interesting.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Admitted to her that I once cried during a dog food commercial. So yeah, it was a solid, really solid day. Definitely felt a vibe with her. But yeah, you know, like I said, I really felt a vibe with her. I felt like I really felt like we got each other. I walked her to her car at the end of the night, and she, you know, she even said she wanted to see me again, so.
Speaker 4: Oh she did. Did you guys have any kind of intimate moments?
Speaker 3: Uh? No, nothing to nothing like that. You know, I kept get professional, but yeah, like it sound like a good exit.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, why do you think she might be ghosting you?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I might have made like a dumb joke at the end of the night, and you know, I offered her a mint and said something like, I hope you're not doing anything for the next forty eight hours and then pretended the mint was like laced with something.
Speaker 2: Maybe you wouldn't joke about that on a Thursday. That's a really bad joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How did she react to that, Craig?
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, she kind of froze. Uh, not gonna lie, she kind of froze. Uh, you know, she draw it and also kind of like gave me this like half laugh before saying thanks for the date and getting in her car.
Speaker 2: So were you able to like apologize for the joke and be like, hey, that was a joke. It was bad, bad joke, but still joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely apologize. I texted her the next morning and you know, you know, I was like, you know, I'm sorry. I had a great time. But yeah, no reply, and.
Speaker 2: She goes joining us for today's first date follow up. Craig is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Serena. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second date. But first, Craig, why don't you recap your date for us again?
Speaker 4: Real quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it was a great date. We went to a really romantic place. We had great conversation. But at the end of the date, I made a stupid joke about drugging her with a mint. I totally regret making. Now I am getting basically ghosted. She is not calling me back. We're testing me back. All right.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for us to give her a call?
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm ready. I'm ready for whatever happened?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, here we go. Hi, man, I speak to Serena. Please, Hey Serena, how are you. This is the radio show. It's called The Jewbill Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Serena. I'm Nina.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Victoria and my name is Jewble. What's going on?
Speaker 5: I don't know what is going on much?
Speaker 6: That's their question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, Well, we do a segment on the show that's called the first Date follow Up. That's where if you go on a date with somebody and you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting. And we got an email about you Are you ghosting somebody?
Speaker 5: I did go out with a guy named Craig recently.
Speaker 3: Okay, that who wrote you?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is Craig. He emailed us. We talked him a little bit about your date. He really liked you, and he's wondering why you're ghosting him, so we thought we'd call and ask if you wouldn't mind.
Speaker 7: Telling us Okay, sure, Well the date was lovely, but what I saw at the end of the date kind of like freaked me out.
Speaker 5: And you.
Speaker 1: Well, I okay, I it was a good time. Honestly, I wasn't expecting him like him as much as I did, Like we clicked, we had a really nice time. Like he's quirky, but he's charming. And then near the end of the night, we're standing by my car and he wants to show me a picture of him with elephants in Thailand. Okay, and so he give me his phone and says, you know the here's.
Speaker 5: Me with the elephants. And I swiped to see more pictures and I swiped too far. That's when I saw just like endless bathroom selfies.
Speaker 8: He's shirtless in different bathrooms.
Speaker 6: Doing like look how hot I am poses, and some had two action and some did not have tal action, which you know, like I did not mean to do that.
Speaker 5: What are you doing with this many photos? And who are you sending them to? Like, nobody should have that many naked photos of themselves on their phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that's the reason you're ghosting him? Yeah, okay, all right, well thank you for telling us. I wonder why you have so many? Do you want you wonder that too? I'm sure?
Speaker 5: Yeah. Like I said, it was just a lot tell notell. I just like, who was he sending those two? Like why do you need so many?
Speaker 2: We should ask him? Oh gosh, and Serena, he's actually on the phone right now and wants to talk to you, So who should just ask?
Speaker 3: I could just jump in. What so that's why you ghosted me? You're ghosting me because of selfies?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 5: So you're on this call too.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, so you're saying, you know, like what you saw, Like is that is that why you're ghosting You're just like not attracted to me naked?
Speaker 8: That's nothing to do. I mean, that's that's your takeaway. Like there's a lot of photos, man, Like, who are you sending those two?
Speaker 5: That's weird.
Speaker 3: I sometimes I just need to remind myself that I'm hot now, Like I was overweight growing up and now I look good. So I like to see it like an angle I take like I like it. I mean, I like taking photos of myself.
Speaker 4: Do you send those two people?
Speaker 3: I mean I'll send them sometimes if it's like appropriate.
Speaker 5: So it's just to admire yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just for me. And then like just in case I need one ready to send to somebody like you.
Speaker 8: I okay, you can save your photos for your like scrolling.
Speaker 1: I'm not interested in them, more in seeing anyone who like admires himself that much.
Speaker 5: That was just a lot for me.
Speaker 3: What like, you don't want to date somebody with confidence? I'm confident, Like that's that's just me being confident.
Speaker 5: That's great. I'm glad you feel good about yourself now, But that doesn't change to something you'll take.
Speaker 8: Longer than me in the bathroom because you're turning.
Speaker 5: At the right angle of your little friends, Like.
Speaker 3: It's not little.
Speaker 2: Hey, Serena, would you like another day with Craig? We'll pay for it, thank you.
Speaker 5: But I'm good at.
Speaker 2: Least he's owning it, you know what I mean. It's not like trying to play it off.
Speaker 4: Like if you didn't see those Serena, would you want to go on a date with him?
Speaker 5: Probably, but like I know what I know.
Speaker 3: Now, I mean, Serena, Like, I really hope that you change your mind. Like I really like you. I really had a great time on our date. I'm sorry for the dumb jokes that I made. I'm sorry that I take so many selfies of myself, but like, I really really like you as much as I like me.
Speaker 1: I well, I will take that as a compliment because obviously I know how much you like you.
Speaker 5: But I think this, like in the radio and the selfies, I just this is a little too much for me. So I think this is this is over now.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, can I can I just email you a picture a couple, like a few pictures or so you can tell me if they're good or not.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: They want to see that.
Speaker 2: It's time