Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis durand phone tapped. All right, let's get into it, Danielle ahead, all right, it comes to us from Sergio's wife. She wants us to phone tap Sergio. She says, Uh, Sergio left the cleaning company that cleaned our house a message complaining that they broke our vacuum for the third time and they haven't gotten back to us yet. I want you to get back to us because he's not very happy right now. All right, we love it. Customer service. Phone tap. Yes, here we go the phone test. Hello. Yes, hi, I'm looking for Sergio. Please him. Hi, Sergio, this is Stephanie Meyer calling you from your maids.
Speaker 2: Okay, how are you doing good?
Speaker 1: I'm calling you about an email that you sent over about one of our employees. I know she comes and cleaned your house every couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for calling me, because I've be't calling you guys. I'll let you guys a message, like maybe two weeks ago. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, we've been very busy, so that's why we haven't gotten back to you.
Speaker 2: So you've been extremely busy. Your maids have been so busy. They've been break in my vacuums that I have.
Speaker 1: The people that come to clean your house, they're very reliable people. So I'm thinking that if they did, can.
Speaker 2: You be to break a vacuum? I mean, you hold it, you press a button. I really don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Well, well, maybe the vacuums that you obviously are getting are not good vacuums. There's no way these are. These are women who know what they're doing. These women know how to clean homes.
Speaker 2: They know Obviously they don't know what they're doing because I vacuum, and I just feel like someone's gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Pay for these vacu un Fortunately, you're not going to get the money back. I mean that that's how it works.
Speaker 2: Maybe we could do this easy, or I can I can sue your ass up in town.
Speaker 1: I mean really yeah, But sir, they didn't do it on purpose. I don't know, what the hell do you have on your floor?
Speaker 2: No? I mean I hope they didn't do it on purpose. That's pretty vindictive. You have some I don't know, some angry maids over it.
Speaker 1: What are they sucking up from your floor? What are you dropping on your floor? I mean, are you dropping like condoms on your floor that they're sucking it into the vacuum and it's busting the vacuum.
Speaker 2: What what are you trying to say? Condos on the floor. I don't need to be disrespectful. Listen if you want, the phone call can end and I'll sue your asses from here to You're.
Speaker 1: Gonna sue us for a stupid vacuum. Honestly, sir, do you have nothing better to do with your time?
Speaker 2: Thanks for a stupid vacuum. Yes, but that's money that I'm spending out of my pocket. Yes, for a stupid vacuum. You know what.
Speaker 1: I hate to tell you this, but I've got pages of things that were wrong with your home that my maids have come back and complained about.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, about how dirty your house is, how your toilets are disgusting, and how they don't want to even go in your bathroom.
Speaker 2: You guys are paid to clean. It doesn't matter what's in my bathroom. I can have monkey all over my room.
Speaker 1: They got to clean it, but it's disgusting. Why should they have to come into a house like that? It should be at least a little tidy.
Speaker 2: You guys are discussing. This is disgusting. I never thought I when I called you guys, this is what I would I have to deal with. It's ridiculous. This phone call is gonna have to any and that's where I come down there and I don't know risk somebody excuse me. You started, well, thank you very much then, whatever your name is.
Speaker 1: This is actually Danielle an Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning show. And your wife just phone tapped you. What she just phone tapped you on the radio. This is a joke, no, I swear.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you giving me a heart attack.
Speaker 1: You know, they really haven't returned your phone call yet, so you'll you'll be waiting for that call.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The Elvis duran phone tap.