Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us. Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: It's kiss FM on this Take it on Tuesday. That would be g I oh te Wait.
Speaker 3: He sounded so much.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, triple T but it doesn't work. Take this Tuesday on, but that would again anyway. It's just so I gotta tell you, tell us I'm ready for it. You know your morning routine. It is so important to have a routine in the morning that we're here for it, right, We are a morning routine. Yeah, that's our job. We're a routine in the morning. We're here so you can stick to your routine. And so I changed up my routine a little bit because I am obsessed. We should talk every now and then on the show about what we're obsessed with, each of us. Because I'm obsessed with that Blue Zone special documentary series that we all watch.
Speaker 3: That's all I think about now. Like when I take the elevator, I was like, I should be taking the stairs.
Speaker 2: So there's a Netflix, yes, series about how to Live Forever? Yeah, damn butte and we had the guy on does this series. My sister texts me over the weekend and she was like, have you seen that, like mayor, I've seen it. I've talked to the guy. I talked to the guy. I'm like, actually, I actually said, we're friendly. I pulled it Tania like she does with every pops this.
Speaker 3: My sister does stuff like this is me all the time. I like news and she's like, oh my god, did you hear about this? And I'm like, I do.
Speaker 2: We talk about this on the radio work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're like, yeah, I reported that. That's seven o'clo.
Speaker 2: I'm not only have I binged watched it. I talked to the guy and come up, we're friendly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, he said, don't start your morning listen to this. Don't start your morning. Spike in your whatever index your sugar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're like, my callic call it icollic index?
Speaker 2: Is that what it is? Yea mark? Is it glacolic?
Speaker 3: You don't?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 2: I think like collic and glycemic combined two things. But I love it When I am told yeah, she like yells it glibly. No, it's glycolic.
Speaker 5: What is glycolic to do with dermatology?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For your face?
Speaker 3: Okay, so no, isn't that hyaluronic?
Speaker 2: Anyway, he said, don't eat sugary stuff first thing in a day. So I had heats minnestrone to stay living forever. He said beans. People eat beans live like five years more in the long run.
Speaker 3: You look at beans so differently now.
Speaker 2: I just think beans are carbs and gas.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I haven't touched a bean since twenty live.
Speaker 3: Yep, you need to beans.
Speaker 2: I had some beans. I brought some white beans.
Speaker 3: Oh those look delicious. Can't eat pass those over here?
Speaker 2: These are great? You can't. I should put some parts, share your beans. No, you gotta do it. Beans. Beans are your friend. I used to think beans are the enemy.
Speaker 3: Too, I know. And I was like raised on beans, like my mom. We always had free holes in the house, like always. It was just like a staple.
Speaker 2: I went to the store last night. I got pink tol, I got kidney, I got white, I all got bomzo, I got a bean closet.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be a house like that where you would just always have beans.
Speaker 2: But it's true.
Speaker 5: I used to always have yogurt and granola is the first thing that I had in the morning.
Speaker 4: And it's true.
Speaker 2: If I can ever believe anything you say, it's true anymore because of what just happened. When you tell me it's true, I have to check with Mark. Mark, is that true? I used to eat that checks out?
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, you're in detention right now for anything that we believe.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh what are we gonna do some stuff today? It's gonna be not so hot. Eyes in the low eighties, nineties in not cool by any means. Got a second date? Update this morning? We're paying your bills. Oh, it's a great morning, Hacko, it's a great morning Hackett. Very excited this Morning Act, especially for us in southern California. How does it do with being stuck in traffic?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: And how if you have to pee? How to get your mind off of it and fix that? Without interesting? I mean, it's just worried.
Speaker 4: This actually happened to me on Saturday night?
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 1: Mark?
Speaker 2: I had to I'm checking with Robbie right now. He wasn't there as Brad. Yeah, Brad, don't you listen to the show. It's on the podcast. Geez. The Morning Act is about when you are in the car and you have to go to the bathroom. What do you do? I mean, I've done charades where I pretend to go into a I don't pretend. I go into a restaurant, fast food restaurant off the side of the freeway, and I look at the menu like I'm gonna order something. I use the bathroom and I walk out the side door.
Speaker 3: This might be TMI, but can guys just go like if there was a cup in the car? Could you actually sit in the and actually just go and.
Speaker 2: Ism?
Speaker 5: Oh really, I don't think that's TMI because like for girls, we can like I've done it, but it's like messy and like anomaly.
Speaker 2: I had to iicolic.
Speaker 3: It's not fair, Like I feel like guys could actually go in the car.
Speaker 2: First of all, it's there's a fair and unfair. You got to pee, and if she did it, then is fair. The answer is I could not do that. I can't even do it through my bathing student in the ocean.
Speaker 3: In the ocean, I mean, the oceans are free for all.
Speaker 2: I can't think about it going through the material of mine.
Speaker 3: You know, neither can my kids. I was trying to get them to do that the other day and they were.
Speaker 2: Like, I can't do it. Doesn't let me do it.
Speaker 4: Its weird.
Speaker 2: No, it's not weird. I can't let it permeate my material.
Speaker 3: Wow, that explains a lot about you.
Speaker 2: Mystery solved. Interest cancel my therapist? All right? Anyway, learning so much, it's just what's happening.
Speaker 3: So, okay, I have a question, because there there's you know, there's two sides to this. And are you somebody that goes and visits somebody in the hospital once they have a baby? Yes, I know, Tanya is.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know who you're asking. It doesn't Yeah, well you too, Ryan. I don't think I've ever been really invited. Okay, so there are some people for that.
Speaker 3: And now that like COVID's kind of gone, you know, the rules in the hospital because of the pandemic have kind of been lifted. You can have visitors now and whatnot. I had it was like a revolving door when I had the twins. But for Savellah, we it was like lockdown still, so we couldn't have anybody, or we told people that there was that you couldn't have anybody that. I'm saying this because I have a girlfriend who's about to have a baby, and she and her husband came to our the hospital and they brought us like in and out, and they brought us food and it was and it was really nice actually because it was like late at night once, like nobody was there and it was nice to have a meal. Now, is she expecting that from me?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm? Or yes, she's expecting that from you. The thing is I have to ask is does she think you're closer than you think you are with them?
Speaker 3: No, we are closed one hundred percent. And I asked her, I said, do you really want us to come to the hospital? I will and she said, yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course, sounds like a cop out, do you. I mean, I'm happy to do it, but you want The.
Speaker 3: Only reason I say this is because I'm a mother of three and knowing what I know now, and she's a new mom, I would suggest otherwise, I would suggest don't have visitors at the hospital.
Speaker 2: What did she say when you said you really want to say?
Speaker 3: She said, yes, come.
Speaker 2: Then you gotta go. And you got to double up from the double cheeseburger.
Speaker 3: But I just don't think new moms know that. You don't want your saying.
Speaker 2: Hold on for a second. You're saying to hey, for hey, new moms, you just had your first I've had three. Let me tell you don't want me there exactly. Great. Let that message you get out. That takes a lot of pressure off everybody. I think so too so new moms. You think you want visitors and in and out, you don't. Sisney said, so, I mean the food.
Speaker 3: That's the other story.
Speaker 2: But I can just smell it now.
Speaker 3: It is definitely.
Speaker 2: If she came to you and she brought food, and you doubled down on asking her if you should go, and she said, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta gours, we have to go. But I'm more of like a get home, settling with the baby, and we'll come visit in a week or two. Like I just I don't even like the day the baby is born. It's just so intense.
Speaker 2: But I do have to ask myself, why is it I've never been invited to come right away? Like what does that mean?
Speaker 3: When your sister had the had Flora.
Speaker 2: I was in in town. I was in a different city as soon as I could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I feel like immediate family.
Speaker 4: Fine, I don't think I've ever been invited.
Speaker 2: Right, That's what I'm saying. Is that say something about Austania, But we're not on the list.
Speaker 5: Of invitees like I don't think I was invited to Sysney know she was there.
Speaker 2: Every day, but she didn't want you there. Didn't you hear this? I know she didn't come, but.
Speaker 5: I brought food. I brought her her favorite sandwich from all of the time you did.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. You'll have a fourth. No, we're not gonna well, I'm just trying to plan, not going.
Speaker 3: Oh god, no, no, don't come, and no, don't put that out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, done, all right, Well I'm not putting it out. I mean, I can't do anything about it. So you and Michael I will.
Speaker 3: Put give the baby fairy dust to anybody else.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, sprinkled over.
Speaker 3: I'll sprinkle it over to you guys.
Speaker 2: Sprinkle spring it to your right. Okay. Oh, the morning Hack, that's a good one. It's a good morning hack. So excited about it because I always have to pee every time I leave the house. I think I should go, I don't go. I get in the car and in the car fifteen minutes I got a peek.
Speaker 3: It's like this show the same thing.
Speaker 2: Why I gotta go now because we're talking about it, I know, but no one can go because You're going to do the trick, and then we're going to say how long you can last through the pain on the show until ten. You have to last the next hour till eleven. Solid.
Speaker 3: I'm up for a challenge.
Speaker 2: Damni Levato's gonna be on with this after eight o'clock. Sisney, what do you know about her new album coming out on Friday?
Speaker 3: It's being revamped almost like it's a all of her old songs, but now like in a rock version form.
Speaker 2: Okay, I saw she just celebrated her birthday. Ton do you see that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, birthday girl?
Speaker 2: What you do to celebrate? Uh?
Speaker 4: I actually don't know that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, because we're gonna ask her. Okay, this is our research now, but thank you for almost looking it up. Your fingers went to the keyboard.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Uh. Okay, so your morning hack. This is great. Inevitably all of us, maybe even right now, actually right now, we do have to pee. Yeah we're not driving. Maybe you do in your car. So a lot of scientists got together and try to figure out how do you get your mind off of it when you got to go to the bathroom but you're stuck in traffic here, and here's what you do scratch the back of your calf. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it right now. Scratch. Don't scratch yourself, but scratch the back of it nicely. So they said that doing this vigorously interrupts the message from your bladder to your brain that you need to go, So your your information freeway from your bladder to your brain must be right there.
Speaker 3: I wish I really had to go to see if it works, I know, but not like how you you know, when you're in the car and you really have to go, Like I will die if I don't go right now. I want to test it.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 2: Anybody try at Texas at four one to two seven, call us one eight hundred and five to one to two seven. Vigorously scratch that cat for how long? I mean maybe the whole time, as long as it takes. You can use the talkback mic too if you're trying to actually, if you're doing it right now, use the talkback mic inside the kiss E M page and iHeart Radio.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: We'll get that today's quote for taking On Tuesday, they rejected you from their pool, but you are headed to the ocean.
Speaker 4: Ooh that's right, baby, even bigger than the.
Speaker 2: Pool kiss FM headlines.
Speaker 3: Well, California State University may be getting a bit more expensive for everyone. The CSO Board of Trustees will meet tomorrow to discuss a multi year six percent tuition hike across all cal State schools. Most fast food workers in California would get a twenty dollars minimum wage starting next year, a nearly five dollars per hour RAYS under a deal announced yesterday between labor unions and the industry, will avoid a costly redeformed in fahike in November of twenty twenty four ballot. The mandatory rays would apply to all fast food restaurants in California that are part of a chain and at least sixty locations nationwide. McDonald's is going to phase out self serve soft drink fountains by twenty thirty two, so if you love those, make sure you are trying to get on that asap. Self serve fountain drink stations at McDonald's locations nationwide will soon be a thing of the past.
Speaker 2: On air with Ryan Seacrest, all right, let's get to Gigi here gg on the line. Listen to this. Then I got a second date update I got pay your bills. Gigi, good morning. How are you.
Speaker 6: I'm okay.
Speaker 7: I'm having coworker drama.
Speaker 2: So you hooked up with your coworker and as you're doing did you know it was a mistake?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I knew the next morning when the alcohol wore awful.
Speaker 2: Okay, set up, what happened and what's wrong?
Speaker 7: So my boyfriend and I were on a break and we're back together now and everything's like amazing. But during that break, I hooked up with one of my coworkers who I.
Speaker 6: Knew how to crush on.
Speaker 7: Me, and I definitely regretted, and things are super awkward now and he's definitely a little upset that I'm back with my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Wow, so he's got feelings?
Speaker 3: So many layers here?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I think he has feelings.
Speaker 2: So why did you go back to your boyfriend?
Speaker 7: Well, he's a really great guy and we just needed some time to like kind of figure out our independence again and then come back to each other.
Speaker 2: Does he know you hooked up with the guy at worked?
Speaker 3: Yes, that was my next question.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, it was just like a makeout. It wasn't like anything too crazy, but he was a friend, so it felt comfortable, right, and my boyfriend knows about it, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh, but now the guy at work is being awkward and you feel like he likes you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I always thought the sense that he likes me, and now things are so awkward at work and I don't know if I should like talk to him again about.
Speaker 3: You have to have a conversation with him.
Speaker 2: I agree. Okay, Gig, you got to just he direct and be honest. Listen, you and I are friends, We've known each other a long time. We work well together. That was great and fun, and I was in between, you know, whatever you want to say about where your head was. But you are trying to make it work with your boyfriend and you don't want to hurt his feelings, but really appreciate him understanding that. And let's just let's just kill it at.
Speaker 7: Work and I'll friend zone it a little.
Speaker 2: Friend zone it.
Speaker 5: This is the great debate when you think about dating a coworker. It's all fun and games until you have to work with them and it's awkward.
Speaker 3: But you're stronger than the next day. Yeah, just be strong and.
Speaker 2: Good luck with your revisit round two with your boyfriend. We've all done that and it has not worked, but good luck, thank you, all right, thank you? By g right.
Speaker 3: I yeah, it never worked for me, but for me okay.
Speaker 2: But you didn't break up, did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, broke up? Broke hello.
Speaker 5: That was December, like years ago, I know. And then we didn't get back together until March.
Speaker 2: But you did that nap a retreat. What was that.
Speaker 3: March?
Speaker 2: March? Yeah, crest right now it's a second date update. So this is Paulina in torrents lean into this. She says that it's so weird that she's gone out with this guy five times and then he wanted to be exclusive and she said okay, and now he's unavailable. So Paulina, tell me about him asking about the exclusivity. What did he say?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well, okay, So it started because we met on bumble right. I really liked him. I thought he had really cute dimples. Honestly, I thought he was out of my league, right, I was really cute, so cute, he had great bone structure. Anyway, we went to dinner and I asked him why he swiped right on me? What do you think about me? And he was like, well, I thought you were really hot and I thought you were out of my league. So I'm like, okay, great, we both have self low self esteem here, this is greatly. I like that we're both out of each other's leak. That's great. We'll deal with our issues next anyway. So like we really ate it off. We had really great chemistry, great physical chemistry. We hung out like five times, we went out five times, and then one day we were just walking from my apartment, We're going to get some breakfast, and he said to me he wants to be exclusive because quote word for word, he said he's so into me, and so I read.
Speaker 9: I was like, cool, I really like storybook.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like we've been out five times.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So then and then things just got really different.
Speaker 6: He switched up.
Speaker 8: It's like short text back, never available to hang out, and it's just like.
Speaker 2: It's just like because he now he got you, so he's not investing. It's so weird guy, but he's like, you're out of my league. You're so hot every I can't stop thinking about you. I want to be with you so badly. And then.
Speaker 3: Crickets, it's were you playing hard to get before?
Speaker 8: I don't think so, because I mean I don't think I'm a game player. I don't like it. I don't resonate with it. So you know when he he asked me, he asked me to be exclusive. I was in no run.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, it's just so weird. I'm I got it. Like you want to know what up to? Like? Bro, what the w T?
Speaker 1: W T.
Speaker 2: Pulling out? Hold on one, I'm gonna we're gonna WTM in a second, right, hold on, hold on, We're gonna try and get this guy Caleb up. Caleb, You're gonna full core press and then back off w T back room. It's a second date up that you guys are dating.
Speaker 3: It sounds juicy.
Speaker 2: You just Mikayla, you might want to listen. So far, I think this guy Caleb is rude. Mikayla, what do you think?
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 2: I mean the guy goes to her, Oh hi, how are you hi?
Speaker 10: Jen?
Speaker 2: You're doing? Come on in, we'bout do a second dight update. That door is that that? I mean? That is like a vault door. It's like from some sort of heist movie. So heavy, Are there bank deposit box in that room? No? Seriously, honestly, it's got one of those big dial door openers where you gotta spin it around like a wheel.
Speaker 10: Yes, it almost like when you try to be quiet, more quiet.
Speaker 2: It's like open the door. Let's just listen. Let's just open the door again. Listen's size of door. I mean, it's like I'm watching safe Crackers on the prices right.
Speaker 4: Why is it so loud?
Speaker 3: You would think like at a radio station, but that's not even a a microphone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, let's get to it. Second date update. Everybody's gathered around the studio.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know it might be loud.
Speaker 5: It might be bad because heavy, because there's people on in desks right outside there, and maybe it's to sound proof.
Speaker 2: We don't want to disturb them.
Speaker 4: No, we don't want them to disturb us.
Speaker 2: Okay, well the door was disturbing us more than them. Let me get Paulina. So, Paulina, look, so you told us a story. I don't know. It sounds rude to me. Let's see if there's a good excuse here. But you go out with this guy, you meet him on Bubble's name is Caleb. You go five times, he wants to be exclusive, then he's unavailable all of a sudden, when you say, yeah, cool, let's do it after he pursues you hard. It sounded like, right, yeah, here's that's the trick. You got to be very quiet because we're gonna talk to him right now and see if we can find out why, like why is he laying off all of a sudden the gas? Okay, okay, cool, here we go, Caleb, how are you, bro?
Speaker 9: Good? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing well? Thank you for coming on the air with us. My name is Ryan Seacrest. I've got some friends here. It's Cis and Tan. Yeah, you're on the air with us this morning. Good. So anyway, I was calling about a woman that you met him bumbl named Paulina. Does that sound familiar?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, tell me about Paulina and you.
Speaker 9: I mean we have been out and you know, she's great. I'm not really sure what you want me to yay.
Speaker 2: Forgive the intrusion. So you went out a few times and then you guys are just seeing each other, as I mean, are dating each other exclusively.
Speaker 9: I mean, I don't like that's kind of a tough question. Where we've been out for sure?
Speaker 2: Got it? Did you have a conversation about just seeing each other and no one else?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you ask her that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean we had talked about that idea. I don't I don't really know where kind of things stand right now, but yeah, we we we talked around.
Speaker 2: That idea, around it. So you didn't commit to it, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 9: I think it was just a conversation to kind of see where each other was.
Speaker 2: At as somebody you'd like to date exclusively.
Speaker 9: Oh uh yeah, it's you know, it's I think we met. She's great. I think things just moved a little fast.
Speaker 2: For me, got it? And what what do you mean by that?
Speaker 9: I mean, look, I just noticed that she follows like a ton of wedding accounts on Instagram, like like a lot, And I don't know, I hadn't really noticed that before, and I guess it just kind of scared me a little.
Speaker 4: We'll throw with that.
Speaker 3: Do you follow a lot of wedding accounts?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 9: M Yeah, It's just like you know, that kind of signals what someone wants probably and they want like this big, elaborate wedding.
Speaker 2: And I mean you've just started going out with there like five times after bumble, I think to me, can I give you my expert opinion it sounds like you really don't want to commit to her.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 9: Look, it's just I don't know if I want to commit to anybody, right, it's not something.
Speaker 2: That I really transparent in that communication.
Speaker 9: Well, no, because I've never seen the Instagram before, right, and to see someone who follows that many accounts, it's just like, oh, this is on your mind a lot, And it's not you don't.
Speaker 2: Really want to go out with her again or much or what?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 9: No, No, she's great. Like when I first met her, I was like, oh my gosh, like you're you're in credible. I think I just thought it would be good to be, you know, honest about how I feel about this stuff.
Speaker 2: And were you honest with her?
Speaker 9: I mean I was honest in that I think she's awesome. I think she's a great person. I think now that I've seen the Instagram posts, I'm feeling a little like we should probably have another talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, So given the opportunity to have that talk, would you be honest with her?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Absolutely great.
Speaker 2: Paulina is on the phone with us right now. Paulina, what is your reaction to Caleb.
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 8: Caleb, Hi, Look, I'm kind of confused. I don't really know what to say. I've been following those accounts for years, not just when we started dating. So I feel like you're kind of like have this little paranoid assumption that I like want.
Speaker 6: To marry you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, look, I get that, and I don't. This isn't like an assault or anything. It just like it usually means if someone follows that many accounts that they really want, you know, this big, elaborate wedding.
Speaker 3: And it just feels I just assume that, Caleb, what accounts do you follow?
Speaker 2: Do you follow like a narcissistic that she wants to marry you all of a sudden, I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: And also could just be inspell like cute photos and images and stuff like she might just want a small wedding but.
Speaker 3: A beautiful Well just so you know, girls, we've been planning our weddings since we were five years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do that. But you know what I'm saying, I get that.
Speaker 9: It's just I just wanted to be I just felt a little scared because it's like, I don't even know if I ever want to get married.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there it is.
Speaker 2: That's the truth.
Speaker 9: I don't understand that I mean, we should talk about this before we get too far along, right if if our values aren't aligned, you know, what's what's the point?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: It's like, so have you so fast? I mean, Caleb, Paulina, are you sure Paulina that he's the dude for you?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 8: I mean, honestly, now, I don't really know. Maybe not, I don't know. I feel like this is all way too soon to be talking about this, and this is all just kind of gotten really blown out of proportion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Caleb, let me just say this, just in Pauline's defense, Like I follow extreme sports accounts, right, doesn't mean I'm going to ride a bike off the cliff. I mean, you know we know that for sure, right, So it doesn't mean I'm jumping off of a cliff in a kight.
Speaker 9: I get it. It's just, you know, my parents went through a really bad divorce and so it just that kind of talk just makes me on edge, you know, And I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: Be front that, but you weren't upfront.
Speaker 3: You were, you know, ignoring her text messages and replying with short answers, and you were about to ghost her and bro, and that's why we're here.
Speaker 2: So you weren't front Yeah, no, but I want to be that great. Okay, so you're at what what what's the next step here, Pauline? In your mind after hearing all of this candor from Caleb, I.
Speaker 8: Mean, like, yes, I getting married is something I want to do ultimately, but I don't know that I want to marry you because I don't know you well enough yet.
Speaker 2: It's so really so heavy, like right up.
Speaker 8: Dude, I just feel like this is all way too soon to be talking about this and now and.
Speaker 11: Now you know, well now, I'm like, I don't want to necessarily be with somebody's so avoidant and socusistic to things that, oh my god, I like this girl wants to marry me because she follows wedding into instagrams like I follow furniture instagrams.
Speaker 8: I'm I obsessed with furniture. I just don't know. I think I should probably, I think I should probably just text you about this on the side.
Speaker 9: Honestly, you guys do that.
Speaker 4: You guys do that from Caleb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need some non avoidant candid Caleb and at text. Good luck to you guys. Cringey, it was difficult. He's too heavy.
Speaker 1: Chill on air where the Ryan se has.
Speaker 2: How candid you think Caleb is right now, he's getting his candor on, He's.
Speaker 4: Getting his candor on candor with Kleb.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he is just really regretting that whole conversation.
Speaker 2: If you missed the most incredibly uncomfortable second date update, get it on our podcast at on airthryn dot com later today. So the other day we were talking about this Netflix series we're obsessed with. It's called Live to Be one hundred Secrets of the Blue Zone. Blue Zone are places on the planet where people live to be the longest or live the longest. And why It's like he went around the world, and why do people live to be one hundred? In Lo Melinda? Why in Sardinia? Why in this place in Greece? A lot of common denominators about the way that they live their lives. But there's a list of what you can do at home, things you can just change. You've probably heard some of this stuff before, but habits you can change at home to just help with wellness forever. I'm fascinated by this stuff. Simple things like a couple of these. I'm gonna argue what.
Speaker 3: I'm not even all for all of these.
Speaker 2: Okay, so listen to the list and then tell me the one you can't do, because there's one for sure I can't do. All right, have only one TV in your whole.
Speaker 3: That one is a difficult one for me as well.
Speaker 2: That's not the one for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, that one's hard because I have kids, so like I kind of want them to have a TV in the playroom and then.
Speaker 2: You want them to be occupied and you can at least.
Speaker 3: One for Michael and I in our bedroom maybe or in the living room.
Speaker 2: It just seems like that's tricky, tricky for a lot of people. Tell me, how about for you?
Speaker 4: I can't no way, one one TV.
Speaker 3: It'll cut down screen time. It'll cut down on snacking because of what you do when you watch TV.
Speaker 2: I do it on the cash with blueberries and almond yogurt.
Speaker 3: Well that's healthy, is I mean?
Speaker 2: Not late.
Speaker 4: Regular dairy?
Speaker 2: It was dairy free almond obviously not there. Yeah, No, I don't do Darien on. They say, get a dog that's gonna help you live longer. What kind of dog gives you five more years to your life? Right?
Speaker 3: We got my parents a dog a few years ago. During the pandemic, and I think it was the best decision that we ever did it. My dad walks that dog three times a day.
Speaker 2: My dad does that too. Walking your dog all your life make you live longer. Okay, these are things that like you can blue zone your house out and blue zone means these are places where you live to be a hundred so things that like you could do to help for stuff in life to live a longer, healthier life. Put cushions on the floor for reading and relaxing so that when you have to get up, you got to use all your muscles. It's like a workout.
Speaker 3: I don't hate this idea. Definitely, Creating a little like reading book like this be super cute.
Speaker 2: Create a family pride shrine. What's that I have this?
Speaker 3: So I actually use this company called Mixed Tiles, and you can use like your pictures from Instagram or whatever, and it'll take like two seconds to make them. But we did our whole hallway, and I made sure to incorporate pictures of all of our family, so at least like every ant.
Speaker 2: Or a mosaic of pictures almost yeah.
Speaker 3: Almost exactly and every and it does give you a sense of pride every time you walk by the hallway because the kids love looking at it and they see like Nana and Tatta and the grandma and Papa, and it's like everybody is on that wall. That's important to us.
Speaker 2: Put you in a good mood, it really does. And the final one is disconnect your garage door opener, get out of your car and opening yourself. That's the one I could not do. I'm not doing. There's something so miserable about a garage door opener.
Speaker 3: I would love to see Ryan trying to like hoist the me.
Speaker 2: You don't know my power clean weight these days?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, jump and tell us about it.
Speaker 2: Well, didn't you see me doing my squats and the gym? Yes, I can't push your gage.
Speaker 4: I didn't see what weights those were though, Go.
Speaker 2: Back Instagram list, I missed you.
Speaker 3: My algorithm is messed up. I'm not seeing your posts.
Speaker 2: You didn't see my post? No, I am following you. But see over the weekend that my machine Georgia shirt.
Speaker 3: No, the only picture. I did see that actually, and I saw you laid on the ground with your cambuca, but I did not see her.
Speaker 2: Oh you missed it. You miss some good stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the workout was like a plus content.
Speaker 3: No, I saw your pajama outfit.
Speaker 2: But so yeah, of all those things disconnecting the grass shore, that's old.
Speaker 3: That's old video.
Speaker 2: It is old, but it's a pricelessness.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But what's that weight? You can't see it?
Speaker 2: It's one of those weights, states all.
Speaker 3: I love that weight.
Speaker 2: I have the sack, same one. You just put it down, you knob and it's like pounds.
Speaker 3: To like forty Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna thought it looked like you have that weight.
Speaker 4: Looks like thirty five pounds or maybe forty five.
Speaker 3: It goes up to like forty ish.
Speaker 2: It's the best way to probably sat on forty eight. Okay, stand by tubs? Where's tubs? Stay by tubs? Demi Evado incoming to the zoom can't wait? What are you gonna say to her? Like, pretend I'm Demi Elvado? What are you gonna say when she zooms in? Hello, this is the Ryan Seacrest Show. It's not what it's called tubs?
Speaker 4: I know, why do we say that?
Speaker 2: Do we say that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 10: You don't say that much.
Speaker 4: You don't, Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't say anything when they're in zoom, they see a screen exactly, so you actually call it by the wrong name.
Speaker 2: No, no, not at all.
Speaker 5: Never, there's like the logo and its like, yeah, when we answered the phones, it was Seacrest Show, are getting wrong.
Speaker 4: That's what I want to answer Seacrest Show.
Speaker 2: You guys are hurrying.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's what Amy Sugarman told us to do back in the day.
Speaker 2: Well, she's told me a lot of things she did over the decades now that I've worked with her. Okay, guys, let's get to it. So you can now use your driver's license. You can show it right on your phone.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to make sure that you sign up for it.
Speaker 2: So how do we do it? Like if I want to do and there's a limited number of slots.
Speaker 3: From what I hear, yes, there is a limited number because this used to be private and they just opened up to the public. But they're only going to allow one point five million state residents during this pilot phase. Like that's no one, right, So going on it, I actually already signed up. You can download the app California DMV Wallet, and it's in the app store. It's free obviously, and you have to make sure that you have a DMV account already, and if you've gone to the DMV at any point in the last few years, you probably already have an account. And so once you log in, you scan the front and back of your driver's license and then it obviously it just inputs all your information automatically, and then it makes you take a picture of you, like to basically confirm that is not a random person trying to put your driver's license in there, to confirm your identity. So then you take that picture and then you're done, and then it says and then it says, Okay, it's being sent for review, and we'll let you know once you've been approved. So we just did this, it'll say, it says it takes anywhere from twenty four to seventy two hours. But I just did this yesterday and you got it. No, no, no, no, no, no, I'm still I'm still in the review process.
Speaker 2: Reviewer didn't make it. There's forty million people in this state. Well I'm just getting the word out, you know. No, I'm saying one point five million, forty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of, But it's a pilot. I think eventually it will be everybody. This is like the pilot phase that they're doing. But once you have it, it'll be with it exactly. You'll be able to use it at airports across the country select retail locations. You'll also be able to buy alcohol, tobacco, and other age restricted products. So I think that it's going to be a game changer in the way that we should probably do life. I mean, you can pay it with your phone these days, so why not have your driver's life.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I like the idea everything in my phone is a problem for me, right because I yes, I get it. Having everything in one thing is convenient, But at some point it's going to be scary. It's gonna be a crisis.
Speaker 3: Yes, none if you have passwords, lock your phone, all that.
Speaker 4: But what if you lose your phone? You forgot to back up on the cloud?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: How would you forget to back up on the cloud that you didn't? Yeah, it doesn't happen.
Speaker 4: It does happen. It almost happened to me last week. I had to turn my phone in for five hours.
Speaker 3: Just make sure it's automatically backing up.
Speaker 4: A very simple Guys, lost five photos in the in the merge.
Speaker 2: Of your California resident photos. I'm gonna say forty that's in your head?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So what was that laugh? I would get I would get on this chic Demi Levado joining us right now. How are you good? To see you?
Speaker 8: Great?
Speaker 10: Great to see you too.
Speaker 2: I mean it's been a long time I think since we've spoken to you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's been so long.
Speaker 2: So we've a list of things to catch up on. What's on your list, what's on my list? What's on your What have you been wondering about us?
Speaker 10: How have you been?
Speaker 2: I think all in all very good, you know, Sistney, Tanya, myself celebrating like two decades together doing this so and we still absolutely love it. We love to play music, we love to talk to you, and I'm going to play some of the versions of your new album coming up in just a second. But we wanted to sort of on the backside, wish you a belated happy birthday. I think you had a birthday celebration recently.
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 9: I did?
Speaker 10: Thank you? It was funny. It was actually the day that Hurricane Hillary hit. So I had planned plans, I did. I had outdoor plans, I was I had taken a bunch of friends to Palm Springs and then that was like going to be the eye of the storm. So I was like, Okay, we got to get out of here. So we left and we ended up just like hunkering down in my house and staying there for the weekend. And we went outside and played in the rain and it was cute.
Speaker 2: But like, of all the things to think about and pre plan in the Southland, a hurricane is not on the list of things do you want to think in the summer?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Right, no, not at all. Demi Levado is with us and Revamp is out on Friday. Let me just play can I? Can I play a couple clips here of some songs from Demi? This is like, so this is sorry, not sorry a little bit and this is from a revamped in the speed in which our heads moved turned up a little bit bit album. Yes, so tell us about the concept in this album?
Speaker 10: Well, I actually so. When I released my last album, Holy, which I can't say the full title. When I released the last album, I was going on tour and I was like, how am I gonna mold, you know, my older songs to match with the new material, which is all rock, And so I decided to kind of turn them into rock versions of the songs, and that ended up turning into an album which is revamped, And yeah, that's kind of how it came about. I was just like, it sounded so good on tour. I wanted to record the other versions for my fans, and they loved them so much, so I decided to make the album.
Speaker 2: So let's do another one here focus something. So that's original now revamped. Now which person do you like better? Demi?
Speaker 10: I love the rock versions, rock versions.
Speaker 2: Right, it's fun to turn those up. So all right, this is out on Friday, and you're gonna perform the VMA's what can we expect.
Speaker 10: I'm going to be doing a medley of my songs, like some of the songs on the revamped album, So I'm doing heart Attacks, Sorry not Sorry, and Cool for the Summer and basically just rocking out with my band.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a highlight to be able to do that. Obviously, have another album coming out and then beyond mass singer on Sunday, what was I mean, that's a moment. Those costumes look uncomfortable? Are they?
Speaker 10: Then't bad? It was fine?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it wasn't bad. I thought I was gonna get coastrophobic, but I actually was fine.
Speaker 2: And so just take us to the precess of getting in there and then having to pull off what you have to do on that show. So they have like a.
Speaker 10: Fitting before you get there, and they kind of build the costume on you while they're making the head and at least for me, like it wasn't like a full body suit, but you know, they kind of built the costume like on you and the fitting saying like, oh, we'll add this here, we'll add that here. Anyways, you show up to set and they have you like covered completely covered, so you if you leave your trailer, you have to wear like a hoodie face to you and try to cover yourself as much as possible. And not just me, it's my whole team, so that if an audience member sees like my makeup artists, they won't you know the dots, yes exactly.
Speaker 2: Can you talk? They also say like, don't say anything speak because people recognize your speaking voice.
Speaker 10: No, they didn't say that, but yeah, I just got there. I sound checked and rehearsed a little bit and then and then I did the show.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at an image of it right now of the costume.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: It's so cute.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 2: A rocker mouth Demie Levado. Check out the new album revamped. Good Luck at the VMAs. We will be watching. So great to see you again.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much, so great to see you too.
Speaker 2: Take care, Demi, bye bye bye. I love these revamped tracks. Listen it one more time? Oh now you want that? Yeah, you need bring it to me. It's what you need on a take it Shoot it Tuesday. What'll we call this?
Speaker 1: Take it on?
Speaker 2: Take it on Tuesday?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to take it on Tuesday with Demi.
Speaker 1: Levado on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: So, good morning, it's Tuesday. It's to take it on on Tuesday, September twelveth MTV VMA's are tonight partly signing not as Warm highs in the low eighties, low nineties Inland and we're back paying your bills. Kiss off m do comslash bills.
Speaker 3: That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Now listen to this. Court needs some advice here and Sydney, you said you and Michael's scheduled intimacy and it didn't work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Like it does it work? What part doesn't work? They like like Okay, it's time to do it. Like that part that's not romantic. No, there's no room.
Speaker 3: But like you know, there was there was pockets of dry spells within our relationship, especially like after having the twins and maybe you know, in years like that, and so we were thinking, like, why don't we just schedule it because we're it's you know, it's been a while.
Speaker 2: Both of your alarms go off at the same time, and.
Speaker 3: I donever, but I just remember it sucking, and I was just like, this is not the jam, Like it's not working.
Speaker 2: Everything's fine now, but I'm shocked his band practice is getting in the way. This is band practice.
Speaker 5: I've heard this is like beneficial for people, though maybe it works for others, is it you know for us our type personality.
Speaker 3: We need like the heat needs to be natural.
Speaker 2: We'll come back to the heat. Okay, right now, Courtney's on the line. Courtney, good morning, How are you? Good morning?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 6: How are you throughing?
Speaker 2: Doing well? So your boyfriend wants to schedule to do it?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Tell me why he why why did he decide that he wanted to propose that to you?
Speaker 6: Because honestly, like we're both so busy, So it's just it's and yeah, so having like a time it would be like better. So then we don't just like not do it at all because we're so busy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and has it proven to be fruitful?
Speaker 6: It's what I'm like, Okay, so I feel like it's like the death of romance, which is dramatic, but it's like, I don't know, there's just if you think about like, yeah, the pass in behind it, it's like this just goes away.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I agree, it becomes almost like a chore.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like the pragmatic approach to it, like, hey, let's make sure we don't forget to do this, because make sure we don't get so busy and so in our own world do it. But I do also understand with Siciny's point, where's the fire in that? You know, where's that moment where your body starts to take over and you just get excited go. But you can do that stuff naturally, you don't have to schedule it.
Speaker 3: Like the Sunday, for example, we were at the Charger game, I mean a few drinks were flowing and he mentioned to me, tonight we're going.
Speaker 2: To hold on Courtney. What do you mean he mentioned to you, like what did he do to mention?
Speaker 3: Just like you know, was like we're going to after the game, and I haven't.
Speaker 2: I want to hear Michael's like we're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the words.
Speaker 4: I didn't even say that. You probably is like wings, who knows, right?
Speaker 3: So my whole in my mind, I'm like, I know throughout the whole day we're going to that night, like it's already in my head.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense? So you enjoy the game more? That's why you weren't have set the lost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you're right exactly, but you know you can you can verbally say it the morning before he goes to work, and then you have the whole day to think about it. It doesn't need to be in your calendar. It's my point.
Speaker 6: That's a really good point. So it's like something to look forward.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and the passion is still there because you know when it gets go home from work, then you you know.
Speaker 4: But what if it's not in your calendar and then you can just go days and days right without?
Speaker 3: Well, you need to communicate to each other. You need a verbalize.
Speaker 2: I think this could work. It's just a matter of whether it works for you. It can work for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: True, I mean you're a very schedule person, Ryan, Would this ever work for you?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think if I ever really have scheduled it.
Speaker 4: I want to say yet, No, it's not.
Speaker 2: No, it's not through my office.
Speaker 5: I could totally see like Ryan getting it schedule every morning and it's like five am wake up call, go through your day to interview, interview this this radio show. What would be the code name for it, like eight pm, eight thirty, frolic, frim bed or whatever.
Speaker 1: I can tell.
Speaker 2: Jazz er size, it's bry codey Courtney. Good luck with this, all right? See if it works for you.
Speaker 9: Guys, thank you, bye.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I could totally see Ryan doing this.
Speaker 9: Just for me.
Speaker 2: It's more of I look at Fridays and Saturdays different than I do Mondays or Thursdays.
Speaker 4: So that's kind of like your non scheduled schedule.
Speaker 2: If it were to be Okay, this was great, that was fun.
Speaker 3: Happy for us.
Speaker 2: You guys schedule it, Tanya, we.
Speaker 4: Don't, but I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not if it got to it, like if we were so busy that it wasn't happening. I would not be opposed to scheduling it if it.
Speaker 2: Works for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to each their own.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So after the nachos tonight, So maybe that's why he said it. He's like, don't get you drunk, don't eat crab, tell me too much cheese sauce because it's on charge, earths them bolt up, baby, Oh my gosh. If I could be there to hear that. So Tanya with a trending report about celebrity couples holding hands walking down the street all of a sudden everywhere.
Speaker 5: Yes, and especially the ones that you don't see that often. And I am a firm believer that if you're a celebrity and you want to be more private, you can avoid the paparazzi. There are some places that they frequent, if you go somewhere that's very popular, and you can't avoid it. But I'd say for the most part, your day to day, if you want to be private, you can. So I thought it was very interesting when I was seeing a lot of these paparazzi shots of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. They are one of those couples that really stay out of like the paparazzi. They're not photographed ever unless it's a red carpet. But my friend that used to work in public relations, she told me because season two of Ryan reynolds show Welcome to Wrexham is coming out today and because of the SAG after strike, they aren't allowed to do promotions or interviews or anything for their work. And so by having the paparazzi take photos of them, they say, like Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, you know, walking hand in hand on the eve or you know, on the crux of new season of Welcome torectionm So it's like kind of getting the pr that they want for their show, because you know, these people work really hard on these shows and they want to be able to promote and they want people to watch. But they also want to stand with the union and be a part of the strike, so they want to follow the rules but also not you know, they want to promote their shows that they're proud of, and so this is kind of their way of being able to do it.
Speaker 3: I think it's still promoting though, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, but they're not promoting, they're just walking there talking walking.
Speaker 3: But they called the paparazzi to take the picture.
Speaker 1: You don't know, we don't know that.
Speaker 2: I mean the paparazzi does probably follow Ryan and Blake. Well, no, so if they're out, they're going to see that.
Speaker 5: And I also think too, like there are some popular areas I don't know where they aren't they I think they live in New York. But like there are some places in la if you go, if you go to Nobu, you know you're going to get a paparazzi shot.
Speaker 2: And also in New York City, if you're downtown in some parts of the West Village, there are paparazzis.
Speaker 5: So like maybe they knew that that's where they were they went there, but I don't think they called the paparazzi.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know, it doesn't feel like they're vibe.
Speaker 3: But what I mean, it's such a great area. Like where do you draw the line when it comes to trying to find a loophole.
Speaker 5: Like this, But like imagine, you know, like you put so much work and effort and energy into these shows and then they come out and you you it.
Speaker 3: Just I don't understand. I can't understand the aspect of not being able to promote a show of during this strike. I mean, I get the strike part, but it's like, no, that means got.
Speaker 2: To be I mean the un saying you got to have sort of a all or nothing yeah means so and everybody bonding together is strong. But I don't think that them walking down the street on a restaurant is a loophole. I mean they're not like they're stopping to talk to a camera about it. They're just doing their life. Yeah, and I'm with you. I don't think Ryan and Blake would call them. I think I just know where to go.
Speaker 3: I don't think they did, but I think their people did.
Speaker 2: Come on, it's obvious. What's their number?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't we want.
Speaker 2: M Z Hotline?
Speaker 1: You thing air on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: One more thing before we go, guys, and Systney takes you to eleven. If you didn't pick this as your job and you had a totally different career, what would it be, sisen?
Speaker 3: Oh, I would probably be doing something with art because that was my major, so graphic design, be an artist, maybe something along those lines.
Speaker 2: Tiny How about you? Uh?
Speaker 5: I think I'd be an author. You are an author, but I think I would dive down that more, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like full time? Yeah, what about you, Ryan, You can find the shocking, but a farm to table restaurant chef.
Speaker 3: That's not shocking.
Speaker 4: That's not shocking at all. It's very on brand.
Speaker 2: Actually, well then we'll leave.
Speaker 3: Oh, I finally finished The Bear so good.
Speaker 2: I didn't get through season two yet.
Speaker 1: You need to.
Speaker 3: It's a little slow at the beginning, but then really picks up towards the end.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it. So tomorrow we're back paying your bills of the Morning Hack, early headshere, tickets every hour. Sistney's got a plan for you for the next hour. Here, unti eleven o'clock. Let's keep it going commercial free on the two point seventy seven. Now I going. Thanks for listening so on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Make sure to subscribe it and we'll talk to you again tomorrow