Speaker 1: So the reason we devoted time to play Secretary of State Marco Rubio's speech in Munich is because it was, as The New York Post described it, a grand slam and a massive diplomatic miracle that he was able to win over this room full of of senior European leaders on their own territory while basically destroying the continent's you know, most sacred cows. This is something I have been saying over and over again. You are watching the decline of Western Europe, and I mean, if you want to really just sum it up, it's very simple. They have had, you know, unfettered open borders, no vetting, no assimilation, immigration without assimilation. They have given into this climate alarmism, which has even allowed them to go to their arch enemies, and in the case of Western Europe, they've been import the lifeblood of their economy energy from their top nemesis, which is Vladimir Putin in Russia, which is insane. Again, out of climate alarmism, they have embraced socialism and in most European countries to a degree that they have lost their identity and it has led to more poverty. Socialism always ends the same way broken promises more poverty than when you started, and a loss of freedom in the process. And they have neglected completely their commitment to national security, you know, And as the Secretary of State Marco Rubio said, which is why we played it in the last half hour, we in America have no interest in being polite and orderly. Cairtakers of the West managed to decline, you know, and went on to argue that the West is a drift and you know, it was not inevitable, but a result of policy choices, and Donald Trump is changing this now. That was the smart part of Munich, and you have the dumb part of Munich and some of the dumb things that are said. Here's the leader of the Democratic Party AOC, stumbling over the question about the US committing troops to defend Taiwan against China. Listen to this to all.
Speaker 2: Of you, and Congress will start with you would and should the US actually.
Speaker 3: Commit US troops to defend Taiwan if China were to move?
Speaker 4: You know, I think that this is such a you know, I think that this is a This is of course, a very long standing policy of the United States, and I think what we are hoping for is that we want to make sure that we never get to that point, and we want to make sure that we are moving in all of our economic research and our global positions to avoid any such confrontation for that question to even arise.
Speaker 1: Uh huh wow, brilliant, brilliant answer. Here's AOC slamming Rubio speech, which was absolutely brilliant.
Speaker 3: You are starting to see the ascent of the right even in places like Munich. Marco Rubio's speech was a pure appeal to Western culture. My favorite part was when he said that American cowboys came from Spain. I believe the Mexicans and descendants of African slave enslave people's would like to have a word.
Speaker 1: And then Gretchen Whitmer couldn't couldn't answer the question, or she struggled to answer what victory would look like with Ukraine on Ukraine?
Speaker 2: What does victory look like.
Speaker 5: Avasador?
Speaker 6: I hope your answer.
Speaker 5: Ukraine's independence, keeping their land mass and having the support of all the allies, I think is the goal from my vantage point.
Speaker 1: And that's never going to happen. Why because Europe allowed Putin to amass troops and military equipment on the border, and the President Chief supported was asked the question what are you going to do if they invade, which was inevitable. He wasn't moving those troops and that equipment for no reason at all, and then made the stupid statement about, well, it depends if it's a minor incursion, and of course after PRIMEA had been annexed during the Obama Biden years. Anyway, Tutor Dixon is with US former Michigan gubernatorial candidate. You now hosts the Tutor Dixon podcas cast on iHeartRadio, ripping into this disastrous you know, these disastrous comments of AOC and Gretchen Whitmer and Hillary Clinton, and I can keep going on. I cannot believe how dumb some of our elected officials are in this country.
Speaker 6: It is incredibly embarrassing to think that the Democrats chose to send these people as the best of the best. Because you don't get to just go to these conferences. You have to remember that they're chosen. This was a test. And also remember that Hillary Clinton is a former Secretary of State. Not only is she a former secretary of State, but she's a former US senator and a former first Lady. And she went in there and she started yelling at one of the Czech politicians in saying women don't have rights. As a woman who was a Secretary of States, it is outrageous because I think that what they thought. I think that what Gretchen Whitmer and AOC and Hillary Clinton thought going in there is that foreign policy is just one policy, and that is to get rid of Donald Trump. They thought they would be welcomed with open arms because they had this misconception that the world has changed so much that the idea of the things that Marco Rubio was saying about heritage and holding on to that and remembering who you are were so unpopular that they could go in there and be the antagonist to that message. And it felt not only did it fall flat, but they looked so ridiculous and immature and really ignorant about the world.
Speaker 1: Well, you picked up I noticed on your ex account you picked up about AOC, you know, kind of giggling and all excited when asked if she would impose the wealth tax if she were president. And the moments later the ignorance was exposed by an Argentinian politician, a woman who had actually seen the destruction caused by a wealth tax.
Speaker 6: Because there's no studying of what the job actually is or what the policies they talk about will actually do. So she gets the question of what would you do if you were president, and all she can think about is people really think I'm going to be president? And she giggles and immediately says that she would implement this wealth tax. Well again forgetting who is on this panel with her, So you have an Argentinian politician who almost the next question comes out and says, just let me be clearer about what a wealth tax is it? One hundred percent of the time leads to poverty. That was an incredible moment that I think was somewhat missed on some of the people that were watching this conference from Afar, that she was instantly schooled by someone who's actually experienced this and was able to say, little girl, you're not ready, You're not ready for the world stage.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you could hear that in the first answer that I played with her, And that is a stumbling over the question you know about Taiwan and China. She had no clue about how to answer that question, and she is Her name is brought up often by Democrats as they are leading candidate or the leader of the Democratic Party. Look, I would argue Hookkeem Jefferies is minority leader in name only. AOC has way more power and say than he does. And the same with Chuck Schumer, I would say he's minority leader in name only. And they both find themselves in this position where they've got a cater to the radical left that now controls their.
Speaker 6: Party exactly, and they go to a foreign policy conference, where they go to a security conference, where they are on a foreign policy panel. And you would think that if you're on a foreign policy panel, you'd say, Okay, I want to have a good position on Ukraine. I want to have a good position on Taiwan. I want to be able to talk about these things intelligently. I want to have a good position on Russia. It was like, once they started to ask them questions truly about foreign policy and not about how the United States reacts to Europe or other countries or Eastern Europe or Asia, they had no idea because they really only went there with the mindset of we can go there and be the opposite of Donald Trump and trash him. We've seen this now with Gavin Newsom when he went to Davos, and he made a fool of himself going after Donald Trump. People don't want to see Americans disparage their own country. They want to see, if you are coming into power next, do we still have a strong America. And that's what Democrats can't figure out. They're not going there to rip on their country. They're going there to ensure our allies that if Democrats get in power, that they actually are going to have in America that is not Joe Biden's America. And I assure you no one felt confident after they heard Gretchen Whitmer and AOC speaking.
Speaker 1: I don't think they like Gavin speech either, when he compared law enforcement to Nazis at the Munich Security conference. Right quick break, right back more with Tutor Dixon on the other side. Then we'll get to your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, as we continue this Monday.
Speaker 7: Are you sick of fake news? Well we've got you covered. Kennedy watches here and has the news you need, Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: I we continue now. Marco Rubio's finest speech I think he's given in his life and career in Munich in Germany, uh, and it was just so so dramatically impactful. It was it was really amazing, and I think it just is part of an incredible trajectory that he has been on. And we continue now with Tutor Dixon analyzing this and especially when you compare and contrast it to the radical left and how dumb they sounded at this conference. You know what I liked about what what Secretary of State Rubio did here, and I thought it was one of his finest moments ever on the world stage. And he's done a great job. I mean, he is he is in my mind, broken out as the real star in the administration, obviously besides the president. But he's just he's he keeps taking can get to the next level. And what he is doing. He drew a line in the sand and basically said to Western Europe this is your moment of truth. You're either going to continue down this path and give up your your identity and your independence, and you're going to continue to have, you know, unfettered immigration without assimilation. You're going to continue to cling to socialist policies and climate alarmism and be dependent on countries that hate you for your energy, the lifeblood of your economy. You're you're either going to you know, reverse course and embrace the need for national security and defense in a very dangerous world, or you're not. And this is like your tipping point moment. You either do it now or your moment's going to pass.
Speaker 6: And he understood, he understood how people would feel about that. He's got his finger on the pulse. He was very clear about the fact that he's spoken to these people behind the scenes. They knew he was going to come out with a fig that said, we protect our heritage, we preserve our culture. That's what we are going to do as Americans. We suggest you do it too, But we don't want to be It doesn't mean we don't want to be friends. It was and we don't want to be allies. It was an amazing, a non offensive way of saying, you have let things go too far and we want to help you bring it back if that's what you want. And it got a standing ovation because so many people, so many of these politicians, and remember that you've got a lot of people that are there that are politicians within their systems, you know, just like AOC and Gretchen Wimer, and they stood up and they cheered because their heritage is important. I mean, look at Hillary Clinton. She again, I will say she was secretary of State. She's on a panel with a politician from the Czech Republic. If she were paying attention as secretary of State, she would know that the Czech Republic allows no immigration. They're very concerned with their heritage, They're very concerned with their culture. Much appreciate what Donald Trump is doing. And she goes in there with this attitude of we've got to have transgenderism, we've got to have this, and we've got to defend all of these social constructs, and the Czech politician looks at her like, you're just out of your mind. This is not what the people of your country need, and it's not what the people of Europe need. Marco Rubio, I think, is not just delivering a phenomenal speech. He's doing the walk behind the scenes. And the reason you know that and what you said is so true about him. He's a shining star. The reason you know he's done the work behind the scenes to deliver a speech like that is that he got the standing ovation that the people rallied around him. There is true change coming and it could just be because this administration has some of the smartest, most unafraid people we have seen in years coming out of America.
Speaker 1: Is line, We in America have no interest in being polite and orderly caretakers of the way managed decline. Really wow, stood out that was powerful, also arguing that the West, the West and their drift is not inevitable, but it's the result of bad policy choices, and we in Washington we're going to change it on our end. Where are you going in your future? And it's really up to them in the end. Anyway, I appreciate you being with us, Tutor Dixon, Thank you very much. All Right, let's get to our busy telephones as we say hi to Bill and Michigan. Bill, how are you glad you.
Speaker 2: Called Sean, Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, thank you glad you called. Happy Monday. No such thing, but happy Monday.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, happy Monday is Today was a pretty great day watching the Democrats and Clode in Unitch. But Friday was pretty great as well. My youngest daughter, you got to meet you on your set of your filming your documentary at Paul Beach Atlantic University.
Speaker 1: Oh that was Friday. Yeah, I spent about three and a half hours filming. I don't mind giving you little heads up what it was about. It's radicalization, how kids are being radicalized online and how dangerous it is to so many parents are not aware of what their kids are doing online. And if you look at a lot of these kids that are involved in violence and ruining their lives, a lot of it is because of what they're seeing and how they're being influenced every single day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, fortunately my daughter at Bombie ch Atlantic, I'm worried less about it.
Speaker 1: Than some of the other schools. No, I got to tell you, it's a great school. I met a lot of great kids there. Did I take a picture with your daughter? I took a lot of pictures when I was there, and the kids were phenomenal. Each kid was great.
Speaker 2: Yes, you did take a picture, and she's very thankful for that. I once got a picture with you when you were a campaigning with Dick DeVoss one time up here in Grand Rapids.
Speaker 1: Well, that's going back aways. I do remember. Yeah, I usual, you know, back in the day, I used to be able to do all that. I don't.
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm gone. I come under too much fire. If I've become political, Oh, I just I just do my shows, give my opinion, and I think I can be more effective in the studio than I can being out on the road for one person in one place.
Speaker 2: Well, your studio in Palm Beach is a pretty great place to be. I grew up going down there, so my favorite people and families are from down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have brand new studios we're building right now. We're really excited about it. But thank you. I appreciate it. Congrats they were there. Wasn't one kid that didn't impress me that I met there. They were so impressive, just such good kids. And it's a really nice you don't you can't tell how big it is from just driving by it. You have to actually go inside realized, Wow, this is pretty spectacular.
Speaker 2: That's great school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, thanks, Bill, appreciate it. Tell your daughter I enjoyed meeting her, and God bless her. And what is she studying? It is good. I love the idea of the next generation of entrepreneurs. I do, and I will say this. I have advice for parents if you have kids, make sure they are getting well versed in artificial intelligence. And I'm not talking about the weird stuff about artificial intelligence. I'm not saying have a robot or you know, an artificial boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm not talking about that, but learning how to apply it to everything. I have a friend of mine that's very high up in Elon Musk's companies, and he says, don't think. He says, anytime you want to think. And this guy's brilliant. He's absolutely, like off the charts crazy, you know, brilliant. He goes just ask rock and I do oftentimes while I'm doing the show some days, if somebody's asked me a question I don't know the answer, I could rock it now. I'll have the answer before the call ends. It's amazing technology if you use it the right way anyway, Bill, God bless you appreciate it. Eight hundred and nine one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to Deirdre Illinois. Deirdre, how are you glad you called hi?
Speaker 6: I'm fine, Sean.
Speaker 8: It's an honor to speak with you today, but.
Speaker 1: The honor is all mine. And I don't know who's orse. Abe Pritzker, your governor, or a newsom who is in Germany comparing ICE agents to Nazis.
Speaker 8: Well, in Illinois, I'm sixty five miles from the most southern tip of Illinois, so we're far removed from Chicago, but we still have to follow the laws, which well anyway, you know how it is. But I'm calling today to come in on the Save Act. A couple of weeks ago, I heard Chuck Schumer, I think he was in front of Congress, you know, complaining about all this and that and whatever, and that even married women may not be able to vote because their name had changed. Well, he needs to go back and read the requirements for the real ID that was implemented, and everybody was if you didn't have a US passport to get on domestic domestic flights, you had to have had one by last May May of twenty twenty five. And the first bullet on those requirements that you have to prove is your identity, and one is required a certified FIR certificate or if you're a non citizen, a green card. So since my first certificate was my maiden name, I had to have a certified copy of my marriage license showing that change of names. How simple is that? I mean, it's not complicated.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's interesting. I'll give you an example, because you're raising a great point. And you know, we heard Obama this weekend talk about that aliens are real, and then he walked that back earlier today. Probably shouldn't have said whatever he said, but that's my take on it. But he's out there criticizing ice and you know, calling them rogue and we've seen in authoritarian countries and dictatorships and they're dangerous. And let's go back in time, shall we, because the same Barack Obama actually had said, here's him making the case for deportation and controlling our borders.
Speaker 9: There are those in the immigrants rights community who have argued passionately that we should simply provide those who are illegally with legal status, or at least ignore the laws on the books, and put an end to deportation until we have better laws. Ultimately, our nation, like all nations, has the right and obligation to control its borders and set laws for residency and citizenship, and no matter how decent they are, no matter their reasons, the eleven million who broke these laws should be held accountable.
Speaker 1: Then he calls for tougher immigration law enforcement, and then he said on the illegal immigrants, we simply cannot allow for people to pour into this country undetected, undocumented, and unchecked.
Speaker 10: Listen, those who win are our country legally, and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law. And because we live in an age where terrorists are challenging our borders, we cannot allow people to pour into the US undetected, undocumented, and unchecked.
Speaker 1: And then he called for tougher immigration laws and for enforcement.
Speaker 11: Here he is, yeah, we all agree on the need to better secure the border and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants. You know, we are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants.
Speaker 1: Okay, So and Chuck Schumer this weekend was back calling at Jim Crow two point zero to have the save Act, which is proof of citizenship. Thank goodness, we did get the fiftieth Republican senator in this case, it was Susan Colin of Maine to say, no, the laws of our country need to be enforced and obeyed, and you need you can't have illgals voting. And now the challenge for Republican senators is they've got to force the Democrats to actually stand on the Senate floor and do a real filibuster. And I hope they do that. But Chuck Schumer, you know, did it again, Jim Crow two point out, because you got to understand, Chuck's job is in jeopardy. If AOC challenges Chuck Schumer to be Senator in New York, hands down, she's going to win that race. It's not even going to be close. He will be out. He is the minority leader in name only. We'll see what happens. Appreciate the call. Thank you. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Let's say hi to Teresa in Oregon. Hey Teresa, how are you Sean?
Speaker 12: Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 12: I just have some comparisons that i'd love to make one. We have President Trump and his priorities are using eyes to protect our homeland and citizens. On the other hand, we had President Joe Biden hiring eighty seven thousand IRS armed IRS agents, God knows what to do. And then we also had Tim Walls remember the video during COVID when he had his police force marching down the neighborhood streets in his city yelling at people to get back in their houses and if they didn't, they shot him with paintballs. So to call President Trump names is lest we forget.
Speaker 1: Trump. De rangement syndrome is a real syndrome, I mean, and we saw that on display at Munich, and that's why we spent a lot of time. I'm on this today, you know, and listening to the left, especially when you compare and contrast their idiocy with the brilliance of Marco Rubio. I mean, Marco Rubio gave the greatest opportunity and challenge to Europe to have a course correction and get back on a path that celebrates their great history and civilization, because if they continue down the path they're now, they will not never be able to recover. I actually am of the mindset I think it may be too late. I don't know. Does that sound pessimistic? No, I think it may be too late. I'm not the biggest world traveler, but I've been to Europe a couple of times in my life, and I can only tell you that it is evident that Europe is in decline. Linda, you were with us the last time we were in London. It was a very memorable trip. I forget what we were there for, but you were there. I think it was London where you had your meltdown and we had to move the studio and we got on it like one minute to airtime, and.
Speaker 13: We got on at three to Ozho two.
Speaker 1: Because you were in some hotel, some weirdo hotel with like pink lights in the halls. I was in the.
Speaker 13: W which was booked for me. I did not book it, but yes, who booked it for you? The company.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to tell everybody what was on the side of your bed because it was so bizarre.
Speaker 13: First of all, it was the radio studio room that I slept in, so that we didn't have to book two rooms and spend extra money. First of all, so really I should be getting like a trophy.
Speaker 1: We weren't. The plan was the show from your Room. That was plan B. When we broke down from one hotel because we couldn't get a single and we went to your hotel, but we.
Speaker 13: Booked another hotel. That's right, So we were staying in one. Then we had to book another one and we had to book the biggest room because there was no room left. So we had to get this stupid room with all of these you know, strangers, commit toys and things, and it was weird.
Speaker 1: It was so bizarre, it was, but we did all notice that the Islamization of London was very real. Now it wouldn't matter if people I don't really care where people come from. I don't care what their religious beliefs are. That's not the problem. The problem is is there's a you know, unfettered immigration without any assimilation, and Great Britain, London in particular, you know, has given into the idea that people can come into this country and they could have their own separate justice system I e eighty five Sharia courts, and I think that that is a formula for a disaster. And I think the countries are now beginning to lose their identity and then nobody wants to speak up about it is if you dare say anything about oh you're just a islamophobe. No, not at all. Practice your faith any way you want, but you don't get a separate justice system. And we're all part of a country together, and I don't think people understand that part. That's gonna wrap things up at today Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Local sheriff out in Arizona basically has said the entire Guthrie family is not responsible for the missing and the disappearance of Nancy Guthrie. Anyway, we'll get to that. We'll have the latest. TMZ got another letter. Harvey levinill join us. Damn Bongino will be with us, he'll way and tonight Jonathan Hunt is live out there and Nancy Grace as well. Also the Save Act. Will senators now filibuster or in earnest and for real now that they have fifty votes? Mark Wayne Mullinal join us, Kevin Cork, Emily Compagno. Nine Eastern Nity on Fox, will see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.