Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hey, it's p Deecins calling from Shotto. Is this Elise? Yes, Hey Elise.
Speaker 2: I want to let you know we got your car all fixed up and ready to go, and I think you're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Oh amazing. So you guys figured out what was going on with the chirping the alarm.
Speaker 2: Yes, we installed a new alarm and you got three different bird sounds to choose from. Now sorry, what you got three different bird sounds to choose from? I'll have one of the guys hit it real quick. See you can hear. Hey John, go ahead and hit the alarm in that Mazda. There you go, there's one of them. It sounds just like real ducks.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. Wait, I think the movie was like a misunderstanding.
Speaker 2: Hey John, click it again. I want to hear the other sounds. I'm trying to show them the sounds.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: That's the hawk screech. That one is for us. Somebody's trying to get at your door. Oh pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. So that's my car, yep, and we got why does it have bird?
Speaker 2: Because you wanted us to give your car a nice birds chirping alarm, and it was hard for us to track down, but we found one with three options.
Speaker 1: I did you just fix this to give it like a normal alarm ceud.
Speaker 2: So now you got three different chirping options. The ducks are for if somebody comes too close to it, the hawk screeches, if somebody gets at the door, and if somebody's tapping on the window hit it.
Speaker 1: That's an eagle. Oh my god. Who hears that and thinks someone's car is going to be broken into? It's going to think there's birds outside. That's kind of what I thought.
Speaker 2: But you know you're the one who wanted the chirping bird alarm system and we found.
Speaker 1: It for you.
Speaker 2: I did want that.
Speaker 1: I didn't aize I want a normal alarm.
Speaker 2: Stock.
Speaker 1: No one's gonna be that and think, oh, someone's breaking into their car. Is burst out.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, on the paperwork here it says customer requests a alarm that chirps like a bird.
Speaker 1: No, they were not listening to me. I did not ever say that. You didn't say that. No. I came in saying that, Oh my god, you.
Speaker 2: Was an idiot.
Speaker 1: Alarms going off again, it's going off again. Alarms going off? Can you get the alarm? Please? John, Please? Sorry about that. That thing is I don't even know how you possibly did that, but you need to fix it and make a regular alarm. Puck like, how much do you? Hey? Can you guys please stop playing with the alarm? I know it's fun. These guys are having a blast back here with it. It has a lot of fundy they stopped it. What were you saying? How much did this cause?
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the thing. We had to track it down. We were able to find one, but we had to get it chipped in from overseas and it's about six thousand dollars, so it's a pretty penny if you want to.
Speaker 1: I'm not paying for this. This is you. This is your mistake. You were not listening to me.
Speaker 2: I'm not paying six thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars for doc sounds. Hey, you guys, can you please not playing with the alarm? Come well?
Speaker 2: Please, I'm sorry about that. It's hard to hear you. I don't know what you were saying, but anyway, you can come pick it up anytime.
Speaker 1: No, I am not paying for that.
Speaker 2: I mean, who wants an.
Speaker 1: Alarm of chirps like a bird. Oh my god, you li are idiots Like.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm going.
Speaker 1: To write the worst view about you online. Where to God?
Speaker 2: All right, well then I'll just let you know it's a prank phone call. And your boyfriend say, yep, are you kidding me? No, this is actually Jewbel from the Jubel Show doing a phone brink on you. And your boyfriend said, you took your car in because your alarm with shirping and wanted to that's with you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going I'm sorry yelled at you. That's okay. I would have yelled at me too. Oh my god, Oh what Jesus wake up every morning with jubile phone branks