Speaker 1: What's Up? And welcome. This is the Rogue Recap and you are here with your host, Linda McLaughlin. She is pissed, off, outraged, and has zero patience with what seems to be an epidemic of entitlement and stupidity. Here we talk about all the things the other shows just don't or won't touch. Make sure to like and subscribe to her podcast so you never miss an episode.
Speaker 2: What's up, everybody, Welcome to the Roague Recap, and today we're going to focus on the absolute and complete lunacy that we heard today during the Homeland Security hearing with Christy Nome. And what I think you'll find is complete and obvious divisiveness, but in such a manner of what is the word I'm looking for? I guess they're repulsive, right, They're repulsive anti American. I've never heard anything like what I heard today. And it was even about immigration. It was about National guardsmen doing their job because they're wearing the uniform, being a part of the National Guard and have been given a directive by their president and by Christy nom who is the Director of Homeland Security. And I'm trying to understand how in the hell these people are members of Congress, not the least of which is we have Monica le Fever sitting up there at a Jersey. She's a total asshole. She actually attacked members of ICE and members of Homeland Security, like physically attack them. And I'm thinking to myself, if someone had attacked Monica as a sitting member of Congress, I have no doubt that she would be screaming at the top of her lungs that these people should be arrested. But she's sitting there up on the dais part of the committee. I think she should be stripped from every committee, and honestly, you know, impeach from her seat and it should be a special election. I think when you attack a fellow member of our government, you clearly do not understand the role you play as a member as an elected official. But I digress. So we have two people today sitting up giving these statements on what they consider to be complete and total They're just outraged that anybody could speak up and want to defend the nation and deport illegal immigrants who are here committing crimes. They don't care that they've murdered little girls and little boys, whether it's through rape and attack with their bare hands, whether it's through drunk driving, whether it's people without these proper CDL licenses. It is so odd to me that their justification for crime and crimes against completely and totally innocent people, not people that were in a fight, not people that were you know, at a club and bumped into each other or on the street, didn't like each other, or had pre existing history, utter and complete strangers who are at the mercy of Democrat elected officials who have decided that their alliances lie not with the American people, but whoever it is that's lining their pockets so that they can continue to profit from allowing illegal immigrants into the country. And I used to think that it was just because they needed their vote. I used to think that a lot of it had to do with Okay, so they want to keep their party strong, They want to import people who are only going to vote for them. They want to keep the Democrat Party in power, which obviously they're not right now, not to really tell you, I mean, I don't think it makes a whole hell of a lot of difference, because we've got so many rhinos in the Republican Party. I would love to just vote issue based. I think we would have so much more luck like that, because I think there are a lot of normal Republicans and a lot of normal Democrats that are sort of shout it down by the extremists on others on either side. But I digress. So this particular person, her name is Representative Julie Johnson, and she explains that the horrific events that happened in DC to two completely innocent National guardsmen is because people are very frustrated, and so they channel their frustrations by murdering our national guardsmen. This is a sitting member of Congress. It is so frightening to me that this person has power to do anything. I wouldn't want her to bag my groceries. And I'm not being funny. If you think that people have a right due to their frustration to murder another human being, you don't belong in civil society. That is not the way that we work. There are some standard mores that we all sort of live by. Clearly, Julie was absent the day they taught common sense and you know that shall not kill. I mean, I think that's sort of a universal concept. And just to remind everybody that Lakehamwall who was the Afghan national drove all the way from Bellingham, Washington to Washington, d C. On November twenty sixth, just a couple of blocks from the White House and shot two National guardsmen who were doing absolutely nothing involving black of Wall, absolutely nothing. This guy, utter stranger, walks up, kills Sarah Bestrom and puts Andrew Woof into a coma. He's just now coming out of it. Sarah was only twenty years old. She's a baby. He literally killed somebody's child. And the sad part is these assholes that you're about to hear, they're elected members of Congress and they're basically saying, and I say basically because it's not an exact quote, but you be the judge that they deserved it, that people have a right to shoot at members of our military doing their job because they represent a point of frustration. I wish I was kidding, I really do, but this is I'm just going to play it for you because it's just infuriating.
Speaker 3: Because of the color of their skin. There's no probable cause for that, and also that you will get due process. You can't just snatch somebody walking into a coffee shop because of the color of their skin. There's no probable cause for that, and also that you will get due process, and that is not happening. And so what you're seeing is an overwhelming frustration of the American people in this country that the lack of respect and regard for the rule of law by this administration and in particular by this secretary is at a level that we have never seen and violates all of the constitutional norms and all of the principles of legal fairness in this country. And you're seeing that manifests itself in threats to law enforcement and bubbling over because people are frustrated and they are channeling that frustration because the administration is not listening.
Speaker 2: So these people are channeling their frustration because by her terms, ICE agents and members of Homeland Security National guardsmen are out looking at people and saying, we don't like the color of your skin, so we're gonna snatch you out of a coffee shop. This is literally what this woman is saying. Let's just think about this for a hot second. First of all, as a matter of course, there is no such thing as due process for someone in our country who was not a citizen. Clearly, Julie did not pass civics, or maybe she was absent that thing, right, the idea that you think that an illegal alien who came here during the Biden administration because Biden had some sort of kickback going on, or maybe it wasn't Biden. For all we know, it was doctor Joel Biden or somebody in their stupid ass family, because I mean, Joe really didn't know what time it was. But somebody in that administration, somebody was a part of setting up this kickback scheme, which is why we're sending forty five million dollars a week to Afghanistan to the Taliban is getting something back in return for allowing all of these Afghans to come to America. So now we have unvetted Afghans, we're pushing them through the process because we had this debacle of a withdrawal on Joe Biden's watch, the same one he checked when the thirteen bodies came home of our murdered military that happened on his watch at Kabo Airport. But I digress. So now Julie here thinks that it's unfair that people like the guy that came up at point blank range and shot to national guardsmen, one of them in the head, killing her, and she's now gone forever from her family from an utter and complete lunatic who should have never been here, who shouldn't be driving across the country with loaded weapons and kills one of our National guardsmen. The problem is, it's not that he's a criminal. It's not that he hates America. It's not that he walked up and committed a crime. It's that he's frustrated. Julie thinks he's frustrated. That's what we have going on here. Can you actually believe that this person is allowed to legislate and make laws for regular, everyday America. I think her and Monica shut together, go open a very small store in a very remote location where they can live in their own echo chamber of nonsense and talk about solving the world's problems and leave the rest of it to the adults in the room. Because these two morons don't have a clue. I mean, honestly, not a brain cell between them. It is so insulting. If I was Sarah's family, if that was my daughter, I would be standing on the congressional steps tomorrow with a megaphone screaming this asshole's name, This scumbag afghan loser came and shot my daughter and she's gone forever. And you think it's because people are frustrated, Really, okay, must be nice, Must be nice in that ivory tower to sit there and look down at the rest of us and say, go ahead, live, live in whatever, because we're going to take it from here. And for those of you who do not remember, let me just give you some of the roundup of where we're at with what happened on November twenty sixth. So Sarah Beckstrom succumbs to her injuries the next day on the twenty seventh, on Thanksgiving Day, Andrew Woof critically injured, still in the hospital but hopefully doing better and continuing to do better. The Superior the DC Superior Court judge has now found wait for it, probable cause that Lackawall committed the offense of first degree murder while armed, assault with intent to kill wall armed, and two counts of possession of a firearm during a crime of violence, and they've ordered him to be held without bond pending the preliminary hearing. He was also injured during the shooting, so he's not even in jail. He's in a local hospital and he's being treated and he's held under guard. The thing that really bothers me here is he's being held with probable cause. We have video, we have pictures, we have eye went. I understand the rule of law and that everyone is deemed to be innocent until proven guilty, but there are moments when things just are. This is one of those moments things just are. You're guilty. You walked up, you shot two National guardsmen at point blank range. One died, one barely made it out with his life. And now you're sitting in a hospital on taxpayer dollars, I might add, getting all the care and treatment that you can get, and Sarah Beckstram is gone, and we're looking for probable cause. We think we have it. Really, I just this is the stuff. I don't understand. Why this where? Why do we need to give him due process at all? You know, you come here and you're supposed to obey a certain level of laws. You're supposed to have a certain level of regard if you will. There's none. And the reason that there's none is because Democrats love to give them all the rope in the world, all the rope and world before they finally say, oh yeah, I guess we shouldn't allow that. I don't know how is a human being putting party aside? You could say what that asshole Julie said. And now here's another moron. And this guy's a real winner winner. You're gonna know who he is when I tell you. But this is Benny Thompson. You might remember him from the January sixth committee and all the evidence that somehow got lost. I'm like, you're the chairman there with Liz Cheney and youtuity. It's lost all of your information and all of your investigative process and all of your details and evidence. Really we're supposed to believe that. Give me a freaking break. This is what this guy calls the terrorist attack committed by this guy against two members of our military. Listen to what he calls what happened November twenty sixth.
Speaker 4: N CTC reference the unfortunate accident. They had a crue with National guardsmen.
Speaker 2: You think that was an unfortunate accident?
Speaker 4: I mean, Terri, Wait, look, I'll get it straight.
Speaker 2: Then you can shot our National guardsman in the head.
Speaker 4: Look, musam, will you direct witness to allow me to ask my question. It was an unfortunate situation, but you blamed it solely on Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: First of all, can we talk about this man's inability to say ask? It's not acts a question. I'm having a difficult time understanding what he's saying. Perhaps we, you know, could have him annunciate. I know I have a bad accent, but you know what I'm saying. You can delineate the words coming out of my mouth. Can you cannot ask my question? What is happening? It's ask? You're a grown ask man sitting on the dais of the Capitol Hill as a member of Congress. This is this is what drives me crazy. We're putting people into our House of Representatives who I really don't think should hold any sort of public office, any sort of executive level position. They need to be in a I follow not lead position at all times because they do not know what is going on. And to say that this was an accident, This was a premeditated terrorist attack that happened because Joe Biden allowed this scumbag from Afghanistan to come into our country. He entered under Joe Biden's watch during the failed program that they had to resettle refugees and I use that term real loosely from Afghanistan. So then he comes over no assimilation, no acclimation. And then when other people get in charge, who you know, know the Concert Institution, believe in the federalist papers, actually have heard of the Declaration of Independence, they get upset when the laws actually get enforced, when the auto pen is no longer in charge, and the law has become the laws again, it gets very uncomfortable for those who have been breaking them, as if they didn't exist for a very long time, which is what happened with Obama and Biden. And then you have people in the media as well as Kamala Harris and the Benny Thompsons and the Maxime Waters and the Chuck Schumers and the aocs and the Ilhanno Mars and I could go on and on and on. There's just too many assholes to name. But when you think about that, all of these people are encouraging the behavior. It's okay to be misinformed. It's also okay to miss inform and to give out false information and to leave part of the details out. And this is not just being a headline hero. This is actually willfully misleading to say the unfortunate accident is to talk about a car crash, a plane crash, a train crash, you falling down, tripping, walking down the street, any of these things. Those are accidents. Your kids spilling something on the floor accident, your dog peeing in the house accident. An Afghan lunatic walking up to two military members like three blocks from our white house, armed with weapons and shooting them at point plank range. Not an accident. Nope, not any day of the week, that's called an attack, mister Thompson, since we're keeping score, This is Linda McLaughlin. I want to thank you guys for listening. This is the Roague Recap. Please follow us at Linda mick at Roague Recap. We'll let us know what you think. We would love to hear from you, and we'll see you here tomorrow. Have a great night, be safe out there, Talk soon. Co