Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. I'm Paul Swinging alongside Lisa Metelo and returned by Bloombergs Carmen Ryanicky, Carmen. What are you looking at?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first thing that I'm looking at today is Coherent. This is ticker CEO HR shares our down twenty three percent right now. This is on track for the worst day since August twenty twenty three on a closing basis. Basically, what happened here is we have an earnings mover. So the Semi it's a semiconductor device company. It gave an outlook that underwhelmed analysts and some pointed out seem to imply an AI deceleration, obviously is the buzzword. We want to be seeing companies growing AI sales, growing you know ROI from from those business segments. The firm also said that it would sell its aerospace into fence business unit to Advent for four hundred million, and this is to pay down debt. All right now, deer the farmers not doing so well. So that iss dear. Yeah, so deer ticker DEE is also down today, currently down about seven point seven percent. This is the worst intra day drop since May twenty two. Also an earnings mover, the company paired its fullier earnings outlook. They said that lower grain prices are curving farmers spending. They also pointed out that tariffs ate into profits and so seeing a negative impact there to the American farmer from from the tariffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again yesterday on Bloomberg Intelligence Program, we spoke to a farmer in South Dakota and when I asked him how how's the farmer doing? He says, it's tough at here. Commodity prices are down, so the price that they're for their crops are down, yet their costs are up. And he cited's higher seed cost, higher labor costs, and higher interest rates, which is a drain for those folks who take on a lot of debt wich farmers tend to do, and fertilizer costs or up. So tough out there right now for the US farm And hopefully it gets better. But you see that a little bit in the dear results.
Speaker 3: Tapestry, Yeah, last one that we're looking out. So Tapestry ticker TPR. This is the owner of Coach and Kate Spades, your luxury handbags. It's down fourteen percent right now, on track for the worst drop since April of this year. It's annual outlook just missed analysts forecasts. They also cited tariffs, saying, you know that they're not seeing as much demand because of that. This also sort of signaled that Wall Street is maybe not factoring in tariffs as much to their sort of outlooks for Tapestry. So I think we might see a little bit of an adjustment of analysts estimates for this company going forward. So what's up with Kate Spade?
Speaker 2: Only like Kate Space, it's all.
Speaker 3: About Coach lately. I mean they said that on their call that they're seeing really strong demand for these hands. I think you can see that on the street right the coach, But I don't have the case. I don't know I see exactly. So I think it's just sort of the brand that's resonating, you know right now, all right, you put La boo boos on a coach, not on a case.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's how you do.
Speaker 3: That's all about the bag chains too. That's it.
Speaker 1: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.