Speaker 1: Yeah, hey everyone, it is between Extreme Francine and.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Ice up here with Francine on the iHeart Radio network for wherever you get this podcast. As always, I enjoyed for my tokas Chad.
Speaker 3: Dad has gone going very well, very tired today recording ready to go.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm punchy.
Speaker 3: I'm a little punchy today.
Speaker 2: Does that mean eager?
Speaker 3: I could be punchy eager. It could be punching, feisty like ready to faith argue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh oh, it could be anything. I love arguments of chat. It's the best chat ever at all. Here we go, King Kitty. He did he arrested? You don't see the video because I didn't arrested in a hotel lobby for so many things. And we have to watch what we say, apparently because I don't want to get demonetized anywhere. So if you're not following the p Diddy scandal, go look it up, because he got arrested for misconduct allegedly. Allegedly. Now we have to start that off. But there's been stories floating around for years, you know, Hollywood and the music industry, and they are a bunch of oddcats. Can I just say that there is always something weird going on, and people say wrestling is weird. But we have to tie this in because you know, the McMahon scandal, Vince McMahon Janelle Grant that blew our minds. We all knew Vince was freaky, deeky doing stuff behind the scenes with god knows who allegedly.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: Well we know what because we were let into the scandal through Janelle's eyes. But this kind of stuff apparently has You know, we talked about the casting couch, and there's one in entertainment. There's one, I guess in wrestling, there's one in music. There's one everywhere. And I've never sat on it. And I could put my hands up and swear on a bible that I've never did. You know, I've never done anything to get a position or a job or anything like that, if anything. When I was approached and I had told you this story, it made me so uncomfortable that I did not want to be there anymore because my morals are more important. You know, you screw around with someone for fun, that's one thing, but you know, if you if you have to screw around with someone for a job or to keep your job. That should be a red flag, right just oh yeah, So all this stuff has come out and apparently there's a list, there's a million videos. They're implicating so many people that are involved in this scandal underage. Can I say that?
Speaker 3: Say that? Okay, under age, that's a true statement.
Speaker 2: Underage people are involved. They were under age when it happened. And it makes me sick to my stomachs.
Speaker 3: It's pretty crazy before you get into it, though. The Vince Doc is dropping this week.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we will We're going to have to figure something out because you know, yes, we will figure it this week. But we're going to have reviews for you. So let me.
Speaker 3: Show you this to tie it in with the Vince Doc. How about that?
Speaker 2: So there's a picture. This is a rustle Well, they're in front of a WrestleMania. I don't know what city that is.
Speaker 3: That was the New York, New Jersey WrestleMania. What was that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I remember that was a couple of years ago. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 3: That it was not that long ago.
Speaker 2: So uh, Sean P. Diddy Coombs and Vince McMahon are having an in depth conversation. It looks like God knows what they're talking about. Maybe maybe Vince was trying to uh get him to come and host a raw or or something.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, well guess what. It goes on the heels of an article that I found called Sean Diddy Combs and his love affair with WWE.
Speaker 2: So he's a fan.
Speaker 3: He is not only a fan. It's big enough to say he's got a love affair with WWE and to say, I mean, how about this picture that I found? How about that one Triple.
Speaker 2: H and Sean p didtyicook? Look at this? I did not know there was a connection.
Speaker 3: You're blowing my mind, kid, right, But i mean, look, everything's wrestling. I mean, this is the scandal's not connected to wrestling. But he's he loves wrestling.
Speaker 2: He didn't and I never knew that. Wow, I never knew that either until he just pulled it up. That's really interesting. Have they ever used him for anything?
Speaker 3: As far as I know, I don't know if he ever hosted one of those raws when they did the guest host back in the day. I don't know if they could afford to have him, because I'm sure he would have demanded a lot of money, but I'm sure he made his way around backstage, not necess necessarily.
Speaker 2: If he's a huge fan, you know, he might have went in for pennies. That's really odd that if he's such a mark for the business, why didn't he do something with them?
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, I don't know. You see a lot of guys in the rap industry though, that love wrestling, right, and they take a lot of the flash from wrestling and bring it into their videos or bring it into their music. You see a lot of Rick Flair in their music. Guys even made songs about Rick Flair, right. So him being a big WWE fan enough for ESPN to write an article about it, that's pretty big. But then the ironic part to tie it in with Vince the Vince Doc these allegations and him getting arrested coming out around all this. Now, Vince didn't get arrested, so we can clear Vince of that. Vince has not been arrested for anything. He's just been tossed out of his own company and you know, completely tarnished his legacy. But just the irony of it all, that it's all kind of connected in that picture. Just to me, very weird, very very weird. The timing of it all very strange.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, as in the lum of a music video. I can understand the love that musicians have for wrestling. You know. I was in that very famous kilgir Walk video. Yes, you might have forgot about it, but I do not forget that.
Speaker 3: I remember it very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but get I mean getting back to uh to the allegations grooming. May I say that word?
Speaker 3: You say that?
Speaker 2: No, no, Allegedly he was grooming the younger artist. I saw a video, well, I saw several videos, and and let me tell you something, some of these videos really f with my mind. Like I was like, oh my god, what is happening right because I didn't I've heard stories. You you always hear stories, but there was never really evidence to back up. It was just like hearsay, like oh God, this guy said this, or this guy said that. Now all these videos are surfacing. Now we don't know if the videos are real or not. Somebody says I was his bodyguard or I was at this party. I saw one of the videos I saw had Kevin Hart. Several videos had Kevin Hart in it, which I love Kevin Hart. Man, he's funny as hell. Okay, I think he's a very talented guy. Philly Alum. That's you know. Let's go the video that I saw. I guess they were at a party, one of the you know, classic P Diddy parties, and there were a bunch of scandily clad women. I guess they were in either lingerie or bikinis. I couldn't tell what they were wearing. They lit a girl on fire.
Speaker 3: Wow, and Casey Dube.
Speaker 2: Kevin Hart just starts cackling, laughing like it was the funniest thing you've ever seen. And it was like, first of all, why are they lighting people on fire? And who is filming this? Because they're all you know, they're they're they're all in the shot or what it was beyond my comprehension, you know. Then I saw a video with a very young Justin Bieber in it and P Diddy is standing next to him. I think his arm was around him. He looked like he was like fourteen or fifteen at the time, and he's talking about how he had I don't know if it was guardianship or parental rights over usher when he was younger. He didn't have that for Justin, but Justin was left in his care for forty eight hours and the look of terror. So when that Justin Bieber's faced that poor kid and he was just like Jeri say the movie forty eight hours, things gonna get crazy up in here, blah blah blah, and the kids just like he's looking at like, what the hell's happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy and it's so weird.
Speaker 2: Right, it's weird. And then I watch a video from today current time, and Justin Bieber is very like somber and sad, and I believe he's talking about his child and he's saying he's gonna protect his child at all costs because they took advantage of him when he was coming up and he doesn't want that happening to her, and terrible things have happened to him, and I'm just like, holy crap, he did. He's on sidewatch right now. I don't know if you saw that, but he's watched and they are saying they are predicting that he is going to sing like a canary and he is going to release all of these names and scenarios and that one meme where Big Easy eating the popcorn remembers dancing, and that's the one I saw. Because everybody's got their popcorn ready because the list is supposed to be horrendous and certain names are supposed to come out, and I'm just like, wow, and some of the names on the list that I have read make my stomach turn very disappointing, because you know what bothers me, All of these people have so much talent. I can see if you're just some schmuck off the street you don't have any acting talent, or you can't sing, I still can't see it, to be honest with you, but the only way you can get in the door is to do something special for someone because you have no talent. But ninety nine percent of these people are super talented. Right. They can act, they can sing, they can Why is it that somebody's talent can't get them where they need to be?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Why is it that they have to go through that casting couch and do all of these horrendous things. Why?
Speaker 3: Well, because when they get pushed through the machine, that's where they get refined. So they might have a skill, right, so they might be able to sing, or they might be able to act, but as they get on that couch and they get through the producer or director that's going to make them a star. Then as they get pushed through the machine, they get the vocal fruy, they get the new upgrade in their looks and their wardrobe, and they get this and added to their you know, their look, or they get this part of their personality edit, they get a new side piece or something. They just become a part of a machine. So that's the casting couch. It's okay, you do something for me. Now to do something for you, I'm gonna add all this to you to make you a star. You might have one piece of talent, but we're gonna make you the whole package.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I feel like if I'm in charge of hiring talent and it's going to benefit me, right, you're gonna make money off these people. Like, are you that twisted and sick and demented that you have to add your own sexual pleasures to something to get what you want? Like, are there any good people, good honest people out there anymore working in the entertainment business? Because every story is such a negative, so much comes out and it's just like it's sickning, you know, it's really really disgusting, and I am just I keep looking at it because human nature. I'm kind of intrigued. I fell down that frigging rabbit hole this morning. I couldn't stop. I was just like, oh my god, oh my god. It just kept getting worse and worse and again alleged, allegedly. We don't know if any of this is true, but good Lord, or their story.
Speaker 3: Out there, there's enough, there's enough.
Speaker 2: How could it not be true with all of these stories and all of these people adding to the pile, you know, I mean, you can't take away if you look, if you like rap, if you're into rap, you can't take away that. Most of most of the artists on the list are very talented at what they do, and to build an empire you have to have some smarts. But what the I mean, really, how sick and twisted are you? It made my stomach turn.
Speaker 3: You're sick enough to have a party called the freak Off? Is what you are? A freak off? I mean, look, okay, you ever see the movie Eyes Wide Shut?
Speaker 2: I think I did, yeah, a long time ago. Okay, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of like a wink wink, nudge, nudge to the Hollywood underbelly, and you know the parties that have been alleged all the years, you know, with the face masks and the Illuminati and all the societies and YadA, YadA, YadA. Right, Well, the freak Off is like what happens at the freak Off stays at the freak Off, and pretty much you know, you have a drink at the freak Off. It's like a minder racer and stuff's gonna happen there that more than likely you ain't gonna remember. But they are filming more than it looks like they've got footage from the freak Off.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, what happens at the Freakoff will get leaked, because get leaked. It's not staying at the freak Golf. It's no elked. And it's funny you mentioned that another video I saw, okay, and and I'm not bringing race into this. This is him bringing race into this. There was a white gentleman, yes want a couch, face down, passed out with a couple other white dudes around them, and Diddy in the camera and says this is what happened when a white boy came to one of Diddy's parties. He got blacked out or something. I forget the verbiage that he they were putting a drink on his head, put the drink on his head, bellows to the drink on it, And I'm like looking, and I'm like, first of all, what does race have to do with it? I'm sure every uh you know, every gender, every race knowing the man has passed out at a DDTY party. I don't think it's just white boys that are passing out, you know what I mean? But like this guy was gone. Is he slipping him stuff in his drink to get a laugh?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What is the point of like a halcyon bomb? Do they still do that?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: What is that? What the thing is? I mean, that's what was running rampant in the eighties and nineties and wrestling. Uh you know, but what is the point of just making people randomly pass in? Is stuff happening to people like that that aren't even in the business.
Speaker 3: Well, what used to happen to people sleepovers back in the day, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, the girls, the rats were you know, providing a service for the boys so to speak, you know what I mean, And then they would get their eyebrows shaved off or whatever happened. They would be, you know, wake up in the in the hotel lobby naked or in the hallway without their clothes, or the horrible things the boys did horrible things to these women. I am not justifying any of this. What I'm saying is these are like random people that are getting you know, uh housee on bomb or whatever drug is doing it these days. Because when it comes to drugs, I don't really know much. But this guy didn't look like an up and coming singer to me the way he was like a kind of heavy set white guy. And he was his you know, curly hair, face down past and it's like, all right, what was the point. Is it just the funny thing to do this to people? I don't know, it's really scary stuff. When another rumor.
Speaker 3: You want to see it, I got it here it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the guy. The people around him, they're like, oh, what's happening? Am I the one that's that? And he's he's he's proud of it.
Speaker 3: He is. He was laughing there. The people around him are kind of like, you know, like uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: One guy's eyes were like, oh, like, what the hell is going on done. I wouldn't drink. Well, first of all, I want to do a p ddy party, but I wouldn't take a drink. I wouldn't I wouldn't smoke anything. I want to take any pill. I wouldn't do anything at a p d Ady party. That's crazy. Now listen, here's another rumor. I heard. Jennifer Lopez is involved in this scandal. You know, because she used to go out with with Diddy and apparently even after they broke up, there were still weird, like weird ties with those two that she was still I don't know what she was doing for him, but the rumor is that Ben Affleck had left her, Yeah, because he knew the shit was gonna hit the fan, and he was just like, I'm out, and that's why they're getting divorced now. I again, I'm not Perez Hilton. I don't know if this is true. I'm just reading stuff off the internet. But good lord, isn't that her fourth marriage, this.
Speaker 3: Ship and second time around with him too.
Speaker 2: Ben? Yeah, I was hoping it would work out. I'm a sucker for love, man. I was just like, oh, they reunited after all this time, and now they're done, which sucks, but how like, it just seems like so many people are tied to this scandal and it just it should shock me. And some of it does, but some of it I'm just like, Yeah, these rumors have been floating around for years. Why did it take them so long to finally get them.
Speaker 3: I wonder they probably were building their case. They're probably waiting for the right time. I mean, it's been talked about for like the last two years that they were like closing in on them, and I think for like the last almost year that they've been basically saying like they're gonna get them at anytime now. And you know, the raids were coming and the evidence was there, the videos are starting to circulate. But now since he was arrested a couple days ago, it's like the videos are just coming fast and furious, and it's like boom every day. It's like, oh, here's this one, and then boom, there's this one now, and then oh, look at this guy was at this party, and oh look this guy said this six months ago and nobody he saw it. It's incredible. But you've made used ut said before out there's so many people that could possibly be implicated It's like a list that people talked about what three four or five years ago that we all denied or they all denied was around Yeah, anybody remember that list? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well there are several lists. How about this. How about we take a little bit of a break. We have to run some commercials really quickly, and then we'll come back and I have a list here. But there are several lists, and we can go over some of the names if you want, so stay tuned. We will be right back. We're back. We're talking about the p Dinny scandal today and the tie in professional wrestling and the midst of Beans scandal. Again. The doc on VINCMENTCVANN is going to run this week and I'm sure everybody listening is watching, including the Chads, de and I. It's such a similar story, but I feel like the P Diddy scandal has so many more people involved. Were according to what's coming out, it's crazy. So one of the lists, just one of them. There was a very odd video and people are people are trying to say that this is a list because they were at his birthday party. P Diddy's birthday party and his son young son, who's cute as button. What I say, was sitting on his lap. It's such a weird video and he's naming all these stars and the kids, just like a parrot repeating the names. I thought that was strange, like what is happening? That was one of the lists. But here's something that was on paper that somebody printed. And some of these names, I don't know who they are, so if you do, let me know, says Allegedly, it's coming out that the people who attended Ditty's freak Off parties will soon be named by the Feds. These are just some of the names. The list so far includes Steve Stowell, I don't know who that is, Russell Simmons, Eve, Aaron Hall, jay Z, Beyonce, Rick Ross, Steve j Doctor, dre Usher, Meek Mill who the one video was Meek Mill in the bathroom, and I mean, if you don't if you didn't see that one, look it up.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything about Meek Mill except for one thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about Meek Mil. I know he I guess he's a rapper that got his start with H. P. Diddy. I didn't even know who he was. Drake Lebron, James Shack, the Game Justin b Oprah Winfrey, the Obama's Little Rod, Cuba Gooding, Junior, Stevie j Usher, Young Miami.
Speaker 3: I don't has to be when Young Miami's implicated.
Speaker 2: Than Daphney, Joey Bishop, T. D.
Speaker 3: Jakes, Oh yeah, yeah, T D. Jakes, Yep, he's a he's one of those like no, no, no, he's a like religious bishop, like yeah, like a guy goes through the free cough.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Chris Brown, Jade Rammy Raimi Will and Jada Smith. Wow, those are on that this list. And there were several more names that were said in the other video which people are saying, Okay, this is the name a lot of the names. And you know whose name was on the other list that.
Speaker 3: I read the Rock, Oh dear.
Speaker 2: God allegedly, please don't please.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to come after you. But what if I was able to do this? Show you a picture with the Rock saying but then how about this. There's mc foley. Remember you mentioned big E earlier. Here he is with the New Day. But no big Ee.
Speaker 2: So let me just tell Bigie might have been out for injury. Yeah heab but listen these pictures. We're not saying that these pictures tie these guys in because this is obviously a WWE event, So of course, you know, if a star comes to your event, you're going to take a picture with them, right. I'm not saying that they're they're involved. The Rock was on one of the lists I saw, and I was just like, oh, God, no, no, say it ain't so please and again, don't come at.
Speaker 3: Me, Mauie. No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the Rock Man. I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh. I saw Mark Wahlberg on one of the lists. Mark Wahlberg, who is a man of God. Now, granted, when he was young, he was a big dickhead and he changed his ways. You know. I told you I was watching that doc about him and oh, what a good soul. But you know, back in the day he was a feisty young man. So I'm hoping he's not. Oh he's so many people are implicatd you.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: Says Kat Williams, slams rappers who slept with Diddy for a check. Cat shuts down invitations. Yeah he is satanic.
Speaker 2: Cat Williams has been dropping names. Left him right, He's another one that's trying to break the system. And do good for the world. So God bless you. Cat Williams. Yeah, but look I don't I don't know. Uh. Snoop Dogg reveals why rappers are scared of Diddy when drunk.
Speaker 3: Oh my God, to sleep with him, brod.
Speaker 2: That's a quote from us from a Snoop Dogg directly. Holy crap, I didn't see that. That's crazy. This is this is so crazy. All these people people's names are being drug through the mud. And what do you do if your name is mentioned. Do you come out and you know, deny it or do you just lay low and see what happened?
Speaker 3: Because if you come out and deny it and then they drop the or they drop a picture and you're at that party. But if you okay, if you're innocent, he yes, I went to a party, that was it. And then that picture comes out and it's just you holding a drink, and like then you're you know, maybe you're cleared. But if you go I've never been to one of those parties. I'm appalled by these accusations. And then there's you upside down on a keg with Diddy going like this next to you.
Speaker 2: Then you're screwed, obviously, it's the way you would word your statement. But what if you were at a party and you're holding a drink and then you don't remember shit happened, and you'd like one hundred percent say nothing happened, But then there's video and you're like, oh my god, I was a victim because I passed out at a p didty party or something like that, you know what I mean. Like, this is a crazy, crazy story, so freaking crazy. And again I thought the wrestling business was looney, Holy crap, This, like, I gotta say it, This might trumpet it?
Speaker 3: Could it? Could? You know? Again, at the the Epstein crossovers, you know, kind of parallels it in a way.
Speaker 2: Another story, you know, where we have the.
Speaker 3: Plane that goes to the island and imcruitment and all that stuff that went along with that story. Right, they went there in the same jail. You know. He's locked up in the same place that Epstein was. So it's like it's eerie how it all ended up going down. And I know they've got you know, surveillance on him, yeah, making sure nothing bad happens. Of course, you know what, I'm not gonna say, I want anybody to do, you know, raish anyway. But if he is going to sing like a canary, I would love to see when, okay, because if that list is long and it's got people on it, that could impact a lot of major stuff gold.
Speaker 2: Maybe that'll talk about that people will kill me.
Speaker 3: For correct So if that so, if he decides to talk and it's January one, twenty twenty five, yeah, it could be a lot different than if he talks October thirty. First.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you're a hundred percent right on that. Oh God, you just you don't want to believe stuff like this. You know, you really don't want to believe stuff like this. And I hope I don't get crucified for you know, just I mean, if you look at this and you can't say that these things are disgusting, and I'm going to say this outloud, there is something wrong with you. If you're gonna come at me for my opinion saying that anyone involved in this type of BS is disgusting, then yes, there is something wrong with you, and you need to just step back and look in the mirror and say, yes, what is wrong with me? Right? I understand people don't agree about religion. People don't agree about politics. I get it. But if you can't see that, this is sick and twisted and perverted and disgusting and gross, what is wrong with you? Dude?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Or ma'am?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Because like, look, you want to be in Hollywood? Do you want to be in the music industry and take advantage of the safe and let's just say fun ways to have a good time in that environment. You can do that without drugging people, blackmailing them, holding things over their head, you know, coercing them to do things, taping them without their knowledge. Like you can do all of that stuff properly in that industry without you know, promising them things for you know, favors, like you don't need to do any of that, but use your you have position to power, use it wisely. You need to make it in the industry. Make correct decisions. Don't do things that are going to come back to haunt you. And you know what, a lot of people that do make the right decisions end up packing their bags and going back to where they came from. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 2: And where were you when they needed this? And you know the advice you just gained dropping knowledge.
Speaker 3: Like crazy, I have since I was a very young Chadster. I've always been quite intrigued by the lights of Hollywood. Okay, I would be a long dead Chadster. Had I ever gone out there, I'd be gone. I would not survive because the temptations that are out there, the things that people throw in front of you, A person who has not experienced that stuff will not survive. If you don't have the guts, if you don't have that strong will, you're done. You can't last. So I would have loved to explore that world, but I just knew I could never be that that heart of an exterior to maybe like hold some of those things back, you know what I mean. It's those people are tough. They'll get you.
Speaker 2: When you say you want to kind of want it to be a part of that world. What were you aspiring to do? Did you ever want to act?
Speaker 3: Or well no, not even act, but just like what I wanted to do with wrestling, just work on the back end, you know, just do little things here and there, just you know, find my way around. But just was it in the cards? And again, no regrets. I love what I've done with my career.
Speaker 2: Do you think they have casting couch for people who are not like superstars, like just do like this. Yeah yeah I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, that's kind of gross too. Uh Hello Ring Boy scandal.
Speaker 2: Well that see, that to me is a perversion thing. That's that was underage nonsense. And I think they, you know, the guys involved, We're just I can't even say the word that was like perversion.
Speaker 3: Okay, other things I've heard about wrestling for guys to go over in certain matches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. This whole thing just blows my mind. It's it really makes it. You know, it makes me scared as a parent because like our kids are so like vulnerable and mouldible when they're younger, and you try and protect them and keep them in a bubble for as long as possible. And I'm just glad like my kids they're not aspiring to be like stars, you know what I mean, Like they have no desire to be in that world. Now I'm not saying it doesn't happen in other fields, but you know, I just it would make me sick if I was that type of parent who had to take them to auditions and they were trying to, you know, get into the world of entertainment and you see stuff like this and like what parent would want their child to be involved in this industry? You know what I mean? Like are they going to sacrifice their own child to get money and fame? And I mean there's so many layers that you have to go through and it's it's just ugh, it makes me ill. It's nauseating to think about it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. You know. It's not for the Week of Hearts.
Speaker 2: No, so there. I mean, if if you guys want to fall down the rabbit hole like I did and watch all the videos because there's about one hundred million videos going around different people involved, and I mean, oh my god, there there are so many stories, like if you keep refreshing the trending, a new thing pops up. People are just adding stories like every five seconds. Crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just thought, you know, with the the way that this case is going and then the Vincent Command thing and the tie in and I whoa, there's a lot of crap going on and it's not good. And I not that I'm excited, but I'm curious to see, like legit, what names will be implicated and who is going to you know, get in trouble over this because we know he's not the only one. No, there's a long list waiting to be brought forth.
Speaker 3: So oof oof did he did?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 3: Dunn did it for this episode of Eyes up Here.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, man, and I don't know. I'm not the biggest like I'm old school rap like. I'm talking like old school rap like, not not this current shit. I don't listen to it. I know a lot of you are rap fans. What do you, guys think? You could still love him for his artistic ability, but what do you think of him as a person.
Speaker 3: I was never a fan of his music ever. I he was one guy from the rap world. I hate it. I never liked I don't even know that. I mean he did, you know, More Money More Problems he did? I'll be missing you after Biggie died. Yeah, he did come with me for the Godzilla soundtrack. Uh no, Ghetto Superstar was. I think y Clef and Maya and some other guy. But no, no, no, he More Money More Problems was the big one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I just never liked his stuff.
Speaker 2: Never me come with me? I think, Yeah, I think I did like that song for a brief period.
Speaker 3: I think it was used at ECW for a theme.
Speaker 2: So probably I think I did like that song. Yeah, but I really I couldn't sit here and tell you what. I'm just not into that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not good. It was not just not my cup of tea, not the rap I liked. Huh.
Speaker 2: I'm more into like L L cool J. If L cool J's on the list, I will be disappointed. I didn't see his name yet. Hopefully I do not, because when I think of old school rap like come on, rock the bell, come On. I tried to let my kids listen to it and they were like, oh. I was like, this song was like an anthem back in the day. My daughter's like, it's not good. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I liked Doctor Dre and Doctor Dre's on that list, so but I could have expected doctor Dre to be on that list and things that you know you hear about him from back in the day. I could have expected it.
Speaker 2: So disappointing. Man, people let you down left and right all the time, really really upsetting.
Speaker 3: You know, who doesn't let me down? This girl, the Queen of extreme, that's who doesn't let me down.
Speaker 2: That's right. Do you have anything you want to plug or are we.
Speaker 3: Just gonna I We'll just plug X well plug x first Chatty and b I be exclusives on Instagram and wrestle Kaid. Yeah, I'll be with the Big Vampire, Big Kevin Thorn Thanksgiving weekend and Winston Salem, North Carolina, the Big One. It's gonna be happening. I mean, there's usually ten thousand people that go through that place, and it's gonna be off the heazy for cheesy, as they say in the rap world back in the day.
Speaker 2: So is that what it was?
Speaker 3: I'll see Kevin Thorn and Mordecai.
Speaker 2: Try to get your table near ours.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna, oh absolutely try to.
Speaker 2: Request that if you can. I want all my peeps around me because I like when because that's when it's a party. If you have all your friends around you at these things, we have such a good time. If you're on the other side, you're gonna be so bored. You need to be near us. So try to get that table near us. Yeah. If you're not following us on iHeartRadio, please do so, or subscribe to us on Spotify, Apple or wherever you get your podcasts. And if you're watching on YouTube right now, hit that subscribe button. It is free. If you can do a channel membership for five ninety nine a month, you'll get videos that only the members can see. You'll get cool emojis, and you'll support the channel and support myself, which would be awesome. And if you're not following me on socials, you can find me at ecwdva. Francine. I hope you were staying safe. I hope you were staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you were saying extreme.
Speaker 4: Scene Extreme odds up here head head the Queen Extreme Podcast. Odds up here here, Head the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme bring and the legend. She is the woman off your dreams legend on the scene France Scene Podcast.
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 4: Tweet your Trailblady to show you what you need If you find the stand of Queens from the Beginning of time. Odds here our heart radio, shine only ahead and tell you a story from the where the legend odds up here the Queen Nobody's like Fresh scene IDEs up here here Here the Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here here, Head the Queen Extreme Podcast. Odds up here here, Head the Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here here The Queen Extreme Podcast