Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Instagram will no longer be paying influences for reals. So what's the biggest takeaway that entrepreneurs need to learn from this lesson?
Speaker 2: Going forward?
Speaker 4: You went over last night. You need at least seven streams, or you can depend on one. You can depend on one platform anytime you attach yourself to like one media outletting you're not omnipresent. As we're doing this live show, I love you guys so much. Yes, that is me typing in the comment.
Speaker 2: Stage right.
Speaker 4: You have to be everywhere. That's the same thing as like putting all your money into one stock. You cannot just be in one place.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Of course Matter did that because they was trying to con people TikTok. Now that it feels like the legislation may potentially ban it, it's like we need to pay you put up the content for free. We talked about the verification badge and everyone being able to pay for it. It does devalue it, but they need to find ways to generate revenue. If you guys can push through that, make the post go to every follower, you have people that will only pay for that. But it's an issue of like, you cannot attach yourself to one stream and income one platform. It is the biggest mistake that one of the first things my dad taught me in business, one if anything is the worst number lass to someone that you.
Speaker 5: Love, thank you that was a nice clean up.
Speaker 3: Right now, one's too close to non facts. You learn that in the basics. But that's definitely something that Ryan Leslie was saying, where if you're on social media written, you're written your space on social media. Yeah, so data collection is extremely important. Figuring out how to reach your audience in different verticals is extremely important, and not solely relying on any one thing for revenue. I don't think anybody was making a bunch of money on rails anyway.
Speaker 4: A couple people that's making like thirty thousand a month, and if you don't have another skill set, that could have been a nice yeah. Yeah, but you have the views have to be crazy, but yeah.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, I mean it's interesting. I mean Meta is up sixty seven percent this year. This stocky. Yeah, it started paying for blue checks now, so that'll bring in a bunch of money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he laid off fifty thousand people.
Speaker 3: That's what I would look for Meta. Like I said, it's up. The stock has risen sixty seven percent in the last three months.
Speaker 5: I think he looked at the landscape and reevaluated where they were going. At the end of twenty twenty one, we were talking about the most important stocks. I said, Meta is going to be one of the most important stocks in twenty twenty two. Why because the focus was going to be on the Meta Verse. He's allocated fifty billion dollars to it twenty twenty two. They realized this is probably not going to be a great investment.
Speaker 2: Ernest, what's up.
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Market of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how can we make more money? Yeah, we were trying to compete with YouTube by now they're paying creators. They tried that. They said, nah, yeah, we got to we need to have more revenue in So what do you do? First thing? Cut jobs? Yeah, next day that phrase up a whole bunch of money.
Speaker 4: That balance sit Yeah, I mean they're they're above they're fifty day, I mean fifty percent of trust for all time. So they're doing amazing, Like I have to give them credit. Zuckerberg is back Hungry two. For a little bit, it felt like Sergey at Google and Zuckerberg were just like coasting by. I don't know if you guys, like in the created channel that he has on Instagram, but like every day he's showing a new feed or something he's doing at his desk. Who Zuckerberg, he just had a kid that high, Priscilla, how are you? That does hell anytime you have a kid that gives you a different hunger. And also you're fighting for your legacy because at one point they were talking about how can we get him out. They've done a great job of like letting go jobs, being a little bit more lean.
Speaker 5: They still have a way to go. They cut back on the spending the metaverse, which was key. They admitted to that. Yeah, they stopped paying sending money out for reels.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so got to keep cross down, keep income high, debt low. They're doing a good job. So they've been bouncing this year. I'm not sold on Meta until, I mean, shoot, not metaverse. I'm not sold on Meta until they give a full plan or guidance for the next five years. They got Zuckerberg coming up here right now. Mark, I'm just playing. They got the little walk bought being a cop seven emergency media.
Speaker 5: We found him if we found him, yeah, he said the Menlo Park.
Speaker 2: He's actually we located.
Speaker 3: He's in Toronto. He's been spotted.
Speaker 4: My god, he can't run out of here fast.
Speaker 2: Let's go get him right now across the water.
Speaker 3: He has a crossed the border.
Speaker 5: His way to rush to somebody walking to stop the tapment.
Speaker 4: I need to see what they're gonna do with Instagram because and the crazy part is, even though I may like TikTok more like, Instagram is a more dominant asset. It's kind of like remember when like Lebron lost the first time in the Dallas and people's like, man, I wish you were just getting the paint and scored forty. Instagram is like one of our best technological assets, but it's not being used correctly, Like the morning news should be displayed through Instagram. There's so many opportunities they have they're not using. But if they put out a plan, I'll be back positive.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being foragdrop drop bagdrop droft.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala. Charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,