Speaker 1: Alida, you know how you've been learning lots of new words over the past two seasons of the podcast.
Speaker 2: It's a new word every week.
Speaker 3: I've learned grinder, boy, pussy, yes, and I had to learn about polyamory from the beginning of season one.
Speaker 4: Exactly. Yes, I hear you, Awida.
Speaker 1: I want to teach you another word that is really important for me.
Speaker 2: Well, what is it?
Speaker 4: The word today is compersion.
Speaker 3: It kind of sounds like a way to fix the kitchen sink, not really, so.
Speaker 1: Compersion is the word for feeling joy or contentment, for a partner's excitement, especially around them dating other people. Some people like to think of compersion as an antidote to jealousy.
Speaker 2: Can you use it in a sentence?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: So when I see my partner meeting a new cutie and being excited about a new crush, I am always happy to notice compersion in myself. That's same excitement. Like I see them excited and I'm like, oh, I'm excited for you in with you?
Speaker 2: Wow? What does that have to do with today's episode?
Speaker 4: All right, So I'm gonna answer the episode and then I'm gonna give you a pitch. So check this out.
Speaker 1: This is day My hourly, the first where our incredible AI Daily Leanna plays matchmaker for one lucky main dater. She's gonna sort through three stellar contestants before sending one of them off on a one on one date with our star dater. I am your host, Vico Ortiz, joined by the hilarious AI Dai Leana Monte.
Speaker 2: You ready for my pitch out of the park? Do it all right?
Speaker 1: So we learn about compersion today because I was thinking, what if.
Speaker 4: One of my partners comes on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Your partner Annie, the very one. Well, I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: Now, well, I think Anna wants to join in on the fun and I can find joy in.
Speaker 4: Their joy some very very compression.
Speaker 2: We're talking about.
Speaker 4: That compression we're talking about.
Speaker 3: If you really want to try it? Well, this is absolutely yes. No one deserves more love. Everyone does. Everyone does. Thank you so much for that. Should I go ahead and intro Annie? Oh please do?
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Today's main dat looking for a connection and being guided by dear Abuilita is my partner Annie. Anna is back and forth from Puerto Rico and La but moving to La full time very very soon with their puppy it's.
Speaker 2: A very very in there.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are a sagitarious sun, cancer, rising, porest moon, and perhaps most intriguingly, Venus and Scorpio. While Scorpio Venuses have a reputation of being very intense and passionate, often secret of and possessive. Anna says they have found ways to practice devotion even in polyamorous structures devotion.
Speaker 2: Well, lucky you, Vico.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, lucky me.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Anna loves to move and dances vogue and ballroom. They process their emotions through movements, so their body is often the first point of understanding something they are experiencing.
Speaker 4: And they're attracted to big personalities.
Speaker 1: Exhibit A Exactly, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: So, Vicot, what connections is Anna looking for right now?
Speaker 2: Or should I just wait to ask them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's just ask Anna.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, let's do it.
Speaker 1: All right, baby, come on in. Oh my god, Well, Anna, I am gonna actually take a true back seat in this episode. This is gonna be about you and you and Awilita. You know, I might have some idea of what type of people you're interested in, but I I really want Aita to have the full deep dive.
Speaker 3: We are going to get into the nitty gritty of things. Annie, tell me, how are you today, my.
Speaker 6: Love, Hiawatha, I'm good. I'm so excited to be here with y'all.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk a little bit about those that you are attracted to, and if you can just define for our elitea this word that has come up again in my dictionary, tea for tea.
Speaker 4: I love that that's in your dictionary.
Speaker 6: What he thought, well, tea fort is like when the relationships are like two trans people loving on each other. And I am really here for a tea for tea connection. I'm really attracted to people who knows what they want and kind of express it. And also I talk a lot, so I kind of like people who can deep dive into like conversations about what they love and what they.
Speaker 2: Like so you can get to know what they are about.
Speaker 6: Yes, and I love seeing people be passionate and like do what they love to do in a very passionate way. That really turns me on.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, you're a passionate person.
Speaker 4: I am very passionate.
Speaker 3: Now, how do you navigate polyamory and tell me about that?
Speaker 2: How did it start for you?
Speaker 6: I don't have like a point where I was like, oh, I'm polyamorous. I feel like I learned the languish while I was living life. But I've always felt the capacity to have romantic feelings for more than one person, and that has always been my case. I didn't always know that what that was possible, or that it was called polyamory. So I think like maybe in my early twenties, when I started reading about it and other people started like making community out of it, that I was like, Oh, this is possible.
Speaker 3: I'm not crazy, cute, There's a place for everyone.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 6: So for me, it was more like of a realization that I was not alone, and I thankfully found guy and community to do it in a sustainable way.
Speaker 3: There's one more word. I want to know a little bit more about poly saturation.
Speaker 2: What is that.
Speaker 6: Police Saturation is like when you have more connections that you actually have capacity for and it's not sustainable to you and it can lead to burn out.
Speaker 2: So what do you do at that point take a break? Well?
Speaker 6: I try not to get to that point, Okay, but that was a learning curve because I did get to that point at one point in my life and I had to basically restructure my relationships around the capacity that I did have, and that led to breakups definitely. But right now I'm really being very intentional and like, that's why I haven't been dating.
Speaker 2: So this is fun.
Speaker 6: So hello, hello, thank you for coming in. Baby, I haven't been dating anyone new.
Speaker 4: Excuse me? Who am I?
Speaker 2: Then? Vico?
Speaker 3: This is so funny. Let's find out. How is it that the two of you met? Come on you good?
Speaker 2: Jump in?
Speaker 4: Well, they slid into my DMS.
Speaker 1: First, I believe you had a partner when we first started talking over DMS?
Speaker 2: Did I did?
Speaker 1: And then a little bit halfway through that you then had a partner and also a boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Lockdown happened.
Speaker 1: I started to do a lot of performances online as a drag king, and one of them became really viral and Puerto Rico and a couple of folks reposted that video. And then Anna saw me in that video and was like.
Speaker 4: Who's this cuty and started following me.
Speaker 1: And I was around the same time listening to a band in Puerto Rico. It was like a folkloric type of music around feminism and inclusivity. And Anna was in that band and I was listening to their music, and they had already been following me on Instagram, and in one of my posts on my stories, I'm like making breakfast and I have their music in the background, and they being like, hey, I'm in that band, and I'm like, oh my gosh, and I follow them back and we started to have a bit of a flirty conversation for about a year or so, all through dms on Instagram. And when we met, you had gone through a breakup, you were still with the boyfriend, and this is so interesting, and we had a really great and deep connection, and I was like, I really like this person. I don't just want to have a fun weekend with them. I would like to keep exploring this and see where it goes because they feel really good.
Speaker 4: And then you know, here we are.
Speaker 2: What is it that you want now?
Speaker 6: I'm not fixed in any type of connection right now. I just know I have the capacity to have a friend or a date or like a boyfriend, girlfriend, partner, like the whole spectrum.
Speaker 3: What are your red flags? Things that you do not want to see in the person and you start a friendship.
Speaker 6: With I don't like when people are not curious or like, don't ask me questions like I like to talk, as I said, and I ask a lot of questions, and for me, it's a turn off with someone it's like talking about themselves but are not really interested in the other person that they're talking to. Another red flag I think would be someone who is not present, are like always like distructed by everything, and they're not present in the moment.
Speaker 2: Intentionality definitely.
Speaker 6: So yeah, not being present and not being curious, I think it lack of intentionality, so.
Speaker 2: They don't want to be there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, so I like to feel that they want to meet me.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: I am ready?
Speaker 2: Are you already? Oh so ready? So so ready? All right, thank you Annie.
Speaker 4: Thank you, and more.
Speaker 1: We're going to bring three contestants for a Wilita to connect with on your behalf fingers crossed. By the end of this you have found someone you feel drawn too. I feel like this is the first episode where I am as excited as.
Speaker 4: The main date.
Speaker 7: Conversion.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, I'm very very start to meet these contestants.
Speaker 2: Already, get to it. Yeah, more delays, listen.
Speaker 4: Now let's bring in our contestants. We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, Mia.
Speaker 1: Wani The first, okay, let's meet all of you. First up, Saint Saint is interested in fire and air signs. To them, that signifies people who take up space, which is true, Yes, to those big personalities.
Speaker 4: Their red flags are monogamy, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Other red flags are any type of reductionism and people who don't like kids or animals. They are interested in fluid connections, especially physical connections, and not looking for heavy expectations from someone They love a hot mom and people who are invested in community listen same.
Speaker 4: They are a sage, sun, venus and Mars with a scorpiostelium sprinkled in there. Oh my god, that hum Welcome, Welcome.
Speaker 2: Saint Hot. Okay, we're going to get back to that one absolutely.
Speaker 1: Next up, we have a Chandler handler grew up in LA and took some years living in other places and is now excited to be back.
Speaker 4: In Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Yes, they have been getting involved in community more, especially with other leather dykes.
Speaker 4: And kink community hot.
Speaker 1: Their green flags are communication, opened miners and people knowing their boundaries and limits.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is so hot.
Speaker 4: They are especially attracted to people that look like they could.
Speaker 1: Kill them a little bit hell, yeah, a little bit, just a little bit, just a little dangerous, yes.
Speaker 2: And then bring you back to life.
Speaker 4: Hello Chandler, Hello, how's it going? So so good? I'm gonna send with these bios las.
Speaker 1: But not certainly Lee's show read last time show Wee was a contestants, we didn't get to hear their polly wisdom. And I'm very excited because this episode is all about that. He believes informing relationships because they are life sustaining and not because anyone feels obligated to another.
Speaker 4: Yes, they love talking.
Speaker 1: About people's no skip albums and are attractive to folks who are into the earth. They want to hear about how you are preparing for the apocalypse, and they have some skills that will.
Speaker 4: Come in handy for it. Okay, noted, Welcome show Weird.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello contestants. It's so nice to meet you all. What a treat. Absolutely is right.
Speaker 4: It is such a treat to have you all here today.
Speaker 1: So usually I wait until later in the episode to reveal some surprises, but this is a special episode, so I wanted to let you.
Speaker 4: In on a little secret about our main dat.
Speaker 1: But first, before I get into that, I wanted to add a little bit more definitions.
Speaker 3: Listen, my dictionary is a little bit out of control this morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 4: Okay, this is an important one.
Speaker 1: So there is a word for someone's partner's partner. Does any of you wise contestants want to provide that word for what?
Speaker 7: Eat?
Speaker 4: That's saying to go for it?
Speaker 1: Metamore beautiful, exactly a metamore.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: Everybody was like, yes, we all know this. Everybody raised their hands. I just saw saints first. And it's an important word today because actually I could be a metamor to one of you after today's episode, because the main dat is my partner is my partner.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to say their names just yet, almost like I was about to say it.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: It's almost like if the episode is like date my public here first. But normally but not always, when you meet someone who's polyamorous, who has an salvage relationship, you meet that partner a ka the metamore a little bit down the line. But in this case they get to meet me right off the bat.
Speaker 3: You all are very brave today, but also you get to have fun.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, it's gonna be a fun time.
Speaker 1: So with that said, let's just go ahead and play the first game.
Speaker 2: Let's do it beca Now enough with the definitions. Oh yes, we're gonna We're gonna pull it off of dizzy rhine. Now, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Got you, I got you.
Speaker 1: We've been learning a lot of new words today, so we're gonna play a little bit of never have I Ever?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a classic for a reason. So here's how we're gonna play. We're gonna list out something like this, never have I ever had sex at work?
Speaker 1: And if you have done so, you'll respond by telling us the story of what happened.
Speaker 2: And make the stories juicy.
Speaker 4: Yes, we want that much. We want that juice. Well, with that, I know that was a really great example. But here's the actual first. Never have I ever?
Speaker 1: Never have I ever crossed state lines for a date?
Speaker 7: Show?
Speaker 4: Eeet, did you cross state lines?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 5: But I feel like New York to New Jersey is a joke, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's basically like a question, Oh my gosh, amazing. Okay, I have another one.
Speaker 1: Never have I ever made an enemy out of someone's mom, family member, or sibling.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a rough one. Tandler what's your story.
Speaker 8: It's less about like the fight itself and more about how she confronted me that I think is funny. But I used to facilitate a class in college and one of the students had a disagreement with her facilitator of her class. Somehow her mom got my phone number, and I was like, I was also a college radio DJ, so I'm like on air. I think it's like eleven at night, and I get a phone call from like a random number, so I'm like, who can this be? So I pick it up and it's this woman who is yelling at me, and I'm like trying to DJ. So then I'm just like, okay, I gotta find a ten minute song. So I put the ten minute song. I'm like trying to like.
Speaker 4: Bring it back down.
Speaker 8: She was really angry, and I was like, what the hell is happening here? I don't know your daughter, I don't know the conflict.
Speaker 4: Oh that is wild? What about you saying?
Speaker 9: There was Once I was a he ate in a fifth grade class and one of my students, who later I came to understand, was closeted, but at the time tor raging homophobe was parents were super homophobic, and during school time I would talk to him about you know why you don't do stuff like that, you don't think and say things like this, and it was clicking for him and he was changing over time. And at some point his mom told the school to tell me to stop talking to him about queer people.
Speaker 7: And then she avoided me after that.
Speaker 9: She wouldn't say bye to me anymore, and had a lot of aggression.
Speaker 3: She didn't even have the nerve to stand up and tell you herself, Wow.
Speaker 7: But our kid is gay. Son.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for the kid.
Speaker 3: No, I don't agree with that, and I will eat us take note. I will let us do not agree with that, and mama get out of the way.
Speaker 2: Next one.
Speaker 3: Never have I ever used the kitchen appliants or object doing sex.
Speaker 5: I've used you know, the thing that you have for a milk frother, you know, the like handheld ones.
Speaker 2: I use that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was having sex in the kitchen and as you do, love as I do. Yeah, And I have like a little section for you know, my little macho vibe whatever whatever, So you have all the little objects, yes, And then the person I was fucking grabbed the little floss and you sit on my chest on their chest. Yeah, because it's like kind of intense but like not painful. So yeah, it was great. It was great.
Speaker 2: Oh my bumps are just standing up straight.
Speaker 4: That's brilliant. I'm taking notes on that one.
Speaker 2: Yes they are, Yes they are.
Speaker 8: I'm clearly looking at my father right now.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no family members to listen to this show, all right, Saint tell.
Speaker 1: Us there's a counter account account, yes, Chandler. Any creative usage of kitchen or objects, not really, I mean.
Speaker 8: The closest would probably be like nitrial gloves, which I I mean I use them for like multi purposes, absolutely great for safer sex practices and not LATEX.
Speaker 4: So correct correct correct?
Speaker 2: Oh, I love next one.
Speaker 3: Never have I ever dated a friend's partner, Go ahead to it.
Speaker 5: I would love for my friends to date my partner. I feel like I already know they're great. I already really appressed them. We already have this really great relationship. Like I want my friends to be happy. I know my partner is bomb, Like look at that, and like I have a lot of friends where I'm like, yeah, I would totally get with your partner.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I love you so yes.
Speaker 5: This is actually a really safe place for us to be intimate.
Speaker 2: So I love that. Yeah, I'm there with you.
Speaker 7: How about you, Saint, I'm more like should we.
Speaker 9: I have many friends, but we're all kind of like very playful with each other, very flirty with each other, and I like that a lot. But I've never formally dated a friends partner.
Speaker 7: M hmmm. The when I date.
Speaker 9: People are like when I'm interested in people, it's so very visceral and in the moment and like with me and this person that oftentimes it ends up being someone you know, that's not I'm not around my other friends. It's just someone I'm meeting and I'm out and about. So I haven't really thought too much about that.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mmmm. What about too, Chandler.
Speaker 8: I mean not exactly. I mean like hooked up with people and then I become friends with their partner, so it's like more reverse but yeah, not like not that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you all for being silly with us and also very candid and honest.
Speaker 3: I think you guys did an amazing job. Yeah, I applaud you. But if you think that a Willita is gonna take a break. Hell now next.
Speaker 1: Game, all right, So before I will lead that decides who will be moving on in the competition. We'd like to know a little bit more about your communication style.
Speaker 2: In this game.
Speaker 1: We'll be giving you a text from your new partner that you'll need to respond with a completely original acronym. So, for example, if I got a text that said, hey, baby, I forgot we were going to the leather party tonight, I'm still wearing my pjs and I haven't picked up our leather harnesses from the specialty cleaner, is going to be three hours late. Instead of texting them NBD, which is no big deal, I'm gonna make up a new acronym that might say nwbbucc no werries babe, backup chaps and.
Speaker 3: Car Oh you know okay, but that's why you wear it, right.
Speaker 1: It's a leather party, you know what I'm saying, My good chests, backup, leather chaps in the back of the wady I and roll.
Speaker 4: What's your first tis?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna tell you all right, everybody ready respond to this text, Hey babe, did you schedule the orgy for today? It's amazing from polyamory to orgy. I mean, yeah, I think it's what happening here.
Speaker 4: And even necessarily have to be polyamorous to be in an orgy.
Speaker 2: But true, no, we've we've learned that from the collegula times. It's all coming back to me now.
Speaker 4: That is learning so much in this in this season, Chandler, you seem ready.
Speaker 8: So it's O F T P I G C and it's oops, forgot to put in Google calendar.
Speaker 4: Oops, forgot to Google calendar.
Speaker 9: Nice.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I love that shows what's yours?
Speaker 5: Mine is y B M V M I O I yes oooh my virgo moon is on it?
Speaker 4: Oh, on it, yes, boom into it. What about you?
Speaker 1: Saint?
Speaker 7: Mine is w A H R B G y S. We're hot and ready, baby graptat.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start using these acronyms.
Speaker 2: My goodness, they need to be used. It's time.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, I have another one.
Speaker 1: Hey, sweetie, I know one of your partners is in an acupuncturist. My hearts have been really funky this week. Could they do anything about that? Oh, Saint take us away.
Speaker 9: My acronym is YGSBB double question, Mike, you got stinky about baby?
Speaker 4: You got stinky about baby? Oh my gosh, incredible, Tamdler.
Speaker 7: I have two.
Speaker 8: One is D y C D Did you consume dairy?
Speaker 4: Incredible?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: And this one I'm like, I don't know if this is very niche, but y n A g f MT Yes, nagles are good for many things.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, winky face, all right, that's a question I need to write down.
Speaker 4: Yes, you need to ask that. So many things in this episode already that those needles.
Speaker 7: Show we do.
Speaker 4: What's what's your acronym?
Speaker 5: So mine is also milk related? It's n B y N L S d M No, beloved, you need to stop drinking milk.
Speaker 4: No, no, but love it? Oh my god, amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, this one is pretty pretty spicy. Ready you get this text? Did you go through my phone and d M my X?
Speaker 2: What do you taxt back?
Speaker 4: That's a tough one.
Speaker 2: Did you go through my phone and d M my EX? What do you taxt back? Saint y M H A T P B.
Speaker 7: You must have another toxic partner?
Speaker 4: Baby that that that ain't me my goodness, using your partner's phone to like X. That's not.
Speaker 2: What's yours?
Speaker 7: Mine?
Speaker 5: Is nt y HB H never that you must have been hacked?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is the best danswer. Not I anyone.
Speaker 4: Chandler doing a little bit more, you got it, s N T B T s A d H T N.
Speaker 8: Sorry, needed to borrow their saw and didn't have their number. O.
Speaker 4: Thank you all so very much for giving us the chance to get to know you a bit more through these.
Speaker 2: Games and banter fun moments.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately over here has a very tough decision to make, and the only two of you will be able to move forward for a chance to date our main dater.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, each of you is an amazing human being. There's just no doubt about it.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, it is about mostly our main dater because we need to have a person that is compatible with them and dad being said, the person who will not remain in the show is Chandler.
Speaker 1: Chandler, thank you so so much for your wit, your charm. You're so freaking funny. Thank you for playing with us.
Speaker 2: You're beautiful. Thank you so much to meet you.
Speaker 8: I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: Thank you for this.
Speaker 2: We'll be back after the break.
Speaker 4: Welcome back Todaymilani the.
Speaker 1: First well, congratulations to our two remaining contestants.
Speaker 4: Now we're diving into the more intimate part of the.
Speaker 1: Competition where each of you gets to have a too, a little one on one just you and her, and she will ask a little bit more intimate questions to dig deeper and find alignment within yourself and the main vader.
Speaker 4: All right, well, show wheat.
Speaker 1: I'm going to hand you over for a little piping hat cup of coffee with Alita walitaa away.
Speaker 2: You look so good. I love your hair. Oh my goodness, thank you.
Speaker 3: Refresh a Wilita's mine on what your love life currently is all about.
Speaker 5: I feel like my love life is intimately connected with like all the parts of my life. So I think of like my love being like my community and like all of the different facets of that. So I have a partner Anna, who I love, and then I just have like a lot of other folks who are like lovers in different cities, so folks who I'm like sexually intimate with when I'm there. And then I have friends who are like my family and my kin and some of them I also intimate with the some time. So it's the boundary between lover and friend is a question, you know, it's not a firm line.
Speaker 3: Wow, but this is extremely interesting to me because you have such a high capacity for love.
Speaker 2: For sure, how intense to like you and all of this, This is exactly what you want.
Speaker 5: I'm very intentional. That's exactly what I want. I've been thinking about it in some ways my whole life. You know, it really reminds me of my childhood self, where I was just like excited to connect with people, and then in other ways, like it's come through a lot of trial and error with different types of relationships and monogamy. And I've been dating consistently since I was thirteen, like straight up until I was twenty five, no years off, like multiple different partners, So I feel like I have a really intense experience with that kind of lifestyle. So for me, this is like a very like Okay, actually I'm like scratching everything I've ever learned, everything I've ever been told and really thinking like what are my fundamental desires and needs? Like what is my capacity? Like what kind of future and world am I trying to build? And like how do I want to show up in it? And how do I want to build relationship in it? So it's like everything feels really intentional, but that just means I feel like I've been building a really strong foundation in these past two years specifically, so now I'm kind of like getting to really enjoy that and like it's not as hard as it was in the beginning, because it's really hard to do stuff that's not normative because it's like there's no model for it. You just have to figure it out as you go. So I'm feeling really stable in that right now.
Speaker 2: Tell me a little bit about your experience with metamore.
Speaker 5: I'll say this is my first healthy polly relationship with me and Anna, and she's on the ACE spectrum doesn't really have other partners, so we haven't had that in our relationship. For me, being a metamoor has been like I've always known my friend's partner before anything happens, and like the way I feel about my friends is like we're family. So it's like if someone's involved in your life, like I am now involved in their life. The metamor feeling has kind of been cute. It's like when I do end up in these intimate relationships with my friends, they tell me like, oh, I've been talking to my partner about you, and like they're so excited and like they know I've really been wanting to be with you in this way or you know, like develop our relationship in this way, and then when I meet the partner, it's just like this really fun, key key moment of like, ah.
Speaker 7: Like I know what you did, Like I know it was fun.
Speaker 3: But there must be moments when those neutral or negative feelings come to the surface.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: You know, jellou see and insecurity is where do they go? What happens?
Speaker 5: Yeah, for me, I'll say whenever I feel jealousy and security, it's all about fear, right, It's about like fear that there isn't enough of that person to like go around, which I think is a very like monogamous idea that there is a limited capacity, like fear that they'll find somebody else, like even being polly with my partner, Like I think both of us feel nervous when the other person begins to develop an intimate relationship with someone or even talks about it, because it's like, of course, oh, like what if you fall in love with them and we're no longer together, Or thinking about my long standing relationships with folks who I have had conflict within the past, because we've known each other for seven years it's like, oh, you're developing this new intimate relationship and you don't have trauma with this person, are you going to love them more than you love me? When I have those moments, I like really have to sit and be like, okay, like is this emotion derived from love or fear? And it's always fear, and it's like, okay, well what am I actually afraid of? Like what's the real thing? Because it's like, I really believe if you ever feel jealous, if you ever feel anything, you have to talk about it, like even if it's tiny and it might like ruin the vibe, like you have to bring it to the front because then you can really say like, oh, I feel jealous, But actually it's not that I feel jealous. It's that I'm worried about this thing that hasn't even happened yet and any having to process it. And these are my boundaries around this behavior.
Speaker 2: And isn't that terrible? You just said it things that haven't even happened yet. What are you talking about? We don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 3: But you are an amazingly beautiful human beings. So thank you so much for your candid answers.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you show weeds. Oh my goodness, all right, let's bring on safe welcome back, Saint.
Speaker 2: Hello, you're right.
Speaker 1: Now and I will eitas Salita and I have a nice piping hot cup of coffee ready for you to have a nice intimate one on one with Saint studying.
Speaker 2: Now, how are you sat doing good today? Is this your birth name?
Speaker 9: I had a lot of nicknames, so this is my favorite one. So I just kind of adopted it when I started writing why I don't feel I do now, but I didn't feel so angelic most my life and my friends. A lot of my friends see me that way. I tend to be a sweetheart with my people. I try to be very giving and attentive to all the people in my life. I make sure I spent time with them, despite how hectic my life tends to be. And I'm extremely spiritual, and I have a large fondness of religious iconography, a lot of religious tattoos, I have an alter, I pray a lot and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You know, you remind me so much of how my grandson will turn out to be. He shares with you that amazing quality of kindness and calmness. And I'm going to cry any second now, So let's move on with the questions.
Speaker 7: That's beautiful, You're.
Speaker 3: Very welcome, But let's talk about your love life and where is that at right now?
Speaker 9: At the current moment, I have one partner, a beautiful girlfriend, Angin, who's the most attentive and inspiring and safe partner I've ever had. So I haven't been actively seeking, actively dating for partners when they come into my life. And if that connection is there, I'm very open to it and I try to remain open to it very nice.
Speaker 2: And what is it that you want in this new person? What do you want to see in them?
Speaker 9: I have to offer what I am and I do not want to date someone who is looking for me to be something other than what I am at this very moment. So I want someone who's living in their very moment, who's looking for someone who also living their very moment. And from there, there's myriad ways that these people can be that I might connect with. You know, kinds of people that I'm interested can be completely different from each other. So I'm just very open to seeing what they're like as long as we have those baselines together.
Speaker 2: What turns you off?
Speaker 9: The kinds of things that get me riled up are like when people are doing some kind of social or hierarchical or structural violence or participating in it with someone else or against someone else, and I go from zero to one hundred with that stuff. Not immediately, I probably go from zero. Internally, I'll go from like zero like fifty. Externally, I'll probably be like a ten to twenty. But very often the kind of people that I'm having those conflicts with, they tend to be entrenched in that kind of thinking, and that part drives me very quickly to very high.
Speaker 3: Since you are so calm and chilling, you can go from zero to sixty depending on the situation on what's going on.
Speaker 2: How do you control those emotions?
Speaker 7: I try to be a good listener mostly.
Speaker 9: The most recent time I've had a conflict with a loved one was with my best friend and their girlfriend. I love her to that she is my best friend, but she has some very propagandic views sometimes, and me and one of our other friends were kind of getting into it with them, and we were drunk. We were all pretty drunk, so emotions were kind of crazy and I was just that was really worked up. But I spoke over their partner, and their partner told me that, and when I heard that, I was like, we don't speak over people. So that's like a big signal for me to take a step back and like kind of calm down and relax and then allow the conversation to either end or if I can't be calm, to just end the conversation and pick it up later or don't, depends on the nature of it.
Speaker 3: Plus, we know that we need to keep some conversations away from the tequila.
Speaker 7: Yes, absolutely, thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: To our two remaining contestants, you both think you're just so wonderful, so charming, so fun, so earnest.
Speaker 2: But there's something that we've been a little sneaky about.
Speaker 4: We did come clean from the get go that I am dating the main dater so's family show stays in the vamily. But there's one more thing that we have kept from y'all.
Speaker 2: Our main dater.
Speaker 1: Actually has been here listening since the absolute beginning. A Willita, you know, might have an idea of who she likes for our main dater, but we'll see if we all have a unanimous decision. So to both of you, ms, we're gonna ask you for a quick exit and will bring back our main contestant.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, will eat that. This is so hard, extremely hard. I love I really really like just amazing.
Speaker 3: But you know they're not far from each other and where they're at or how they think or how they handle situations. I think they're just amazing human beings are just really really sweet.
Speaker 2: We need to ask guys, yes, yes, Hi, Hello. To be honest, I would read both that's a possibility.
Speaker 6: So both have said things that really resonate with me in different ways. I'm with you, they're like, they're like also in how they answer. I'm very community oriented and that's the thing that.
Speaker 4: Draws me to both.
Speaker 2: Also, let me think about it for a minute or two.
Speaker 1: All right, beautiful, let's bring in the contestants. So, yeah, the jury has a verdict AA.
Speaker 3: All information given to Awlita, all desires of each one's heart, has to be taken into consideration. There's nothing that I want more in this world is to see everyone loving each other. We always say, also, we have to find that connection with our main data. But then again, you start thinking, well, what happens when those beautiful people that you have in front of you are as special as our main dat.
Speaker 2: How do you separate? How do you choose? There is no choosing, So for that reason and that reason alone, it is both of you who will as fuck.
Speaker 4: So congratulations to the both of you.
Speaker 1: Without any further ado an It meet chow Eaed and Saint meet Anni Hi Show.
Speaker 6: Eat Hi, saying I love very meal and seeing all of this, I had such a good time.
Speaker 2: It was hot.
Speaker 4: Yes an first impressions on show Eat and then.
Speaker 6: Saint, both of you have things in common when it comes to polyamory. I think I'm very community oriented and I see both of you like seeing it that way and in a very intentional way.
Speaker 4: So that was why I was like, I'm keeping them both show Weed.
Speaker 6: I really like resonated, especially in the GOFO with AA. How you like explain how you explore your relationships even with friends, like I have very deep intentional relationships with my friends, and I really connected with that.
Speaker 4: I was like, yes, like I don't know where this is going to, but I want to hang out with.
Speaker 6: That person for sure, and saying like your energy and the way you talked about spirituality and how you were very candid and honest of how you handled conflict and also being accountable and how you're like working through that really.
Speaker 4: Hit me in a good way. So yeah, keeping you both, Yeah, and if you all let me and with that show we eat. First impressions on an Oh my god, I feel like you're cute.
Speaker 5: That's the first first impression. I love this like bird in the sky vibe like you've been watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love what.
Speaker 5: You've named specifically for both me and st be community oriented. I don't know what y'all talked about, but I'm very spiritual, so I love to hear that named also when thinking about into mechinicians and community.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I'm into that.
Speaker 4: Saying what about you? First impressions on Ane.
Speaker 9: Beautiful, I'm gonna do what should we said about loving to hear what you pulled out of the conversation that I didn't hear and also from mine.
Speaker 7: So that's nice. Impsion A praise kink, so like hearing the compliments.
Speaker 4: Same, I also have a praise kink.
Speaker 7: Oh this is going wait what was that.
Speaker 4: Praise?
Speaker 6: We're gonna learn a lot to explain to you later. I'm gonna praise you to see if you also can feel it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, met us out there. I'll talk to you on the next show.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, now we're gonna send our contestants away for a little virtual dates.
Speaker 2: Just have fun, cuties, please have fun.
Speaker 7: Hell, hell you.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad to meet y'all.
Speaker 7: Glad to meet you too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 6: I'm excited because I didn't know I was going to be so excited with you. Al bows, but like I was like, bonus points. Yes, how was it for y'all?
Speaker 7: I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I didn't exactly understand what I was getting into when I signed up. I was like, oh, yeah, I can't do Grandma, why not some of the experience.
Speaker 6: Your mom can please the fact that you thought you were gonna data really, it's it's so funny.
Speaker 9: I had a good time with other questions were really cute. I loved hearing all the other answers. I had a great time. How about you show weeks?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, this is really fun. I think it's fun on a meta level because I'm like, what is going on? Like what a strange like la thing to be so very cute in that way, very cute to like, Yeah, I love to hear about what people think about love about relationship. I also thought we would be dating Albabita, and.
Speaker 2: I was kind of excited.
Speaker 5: I'm excited for this too. I'm excited for both.
Speaker 8: So I'm.
Speaker 5: That and I just I keep thinking, like what a queer experience that, Like you are a partner like that? Yeah, I think it's Yeah, I love and she is connected, like not more than one or two degrees separated.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would love to meet y'all like in person if you're up to it individually, and also we could hang out like I think, Like, I was so excited because at the first I was like a little worried because I was like, you know, how do we make this cool but not weird? Like everybody everybody's gonna think it was weird. It's weird, but like in the niche of polyams. I'm like, I wanted to be fun, but I don't want it to be weird, which it wasn't weird at all. And I'm so excited that it was fine and fun and like comfortable for y'all.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, are you from La? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Originally I lived here about more than half my life now. I went to high school in the desert, though which is discussing.
Speaker 6: Okay, so it was so nice to meet you. I'm so excited, total pleasure. Yeah, and I hope we can connect more.
Speaker 4: Well wow wow wow. I hope those sweeties hit it off.
Speaker 1: Find us back here next week as Leanna and I make some more matches.
Speaker 4: Good work today, Ali.
Speaker 2: Oh, we did good. I like what I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Date Miaori The First is a production from w V Sound and iHeartMedia's Mikutura podcast network, hosted by me Vico Ortiz, joined by the fabulous Lena Montenegro Bait may AURALI the First is produced by Leo Clem, Nico Raguel, and Sophie Spencer Zavos. Our executive producers are Wilmer Valder, Alma, Leo Clem, and Nico Raguel w V Sound. This episode was edited by Sean Tracy and Sophie Spencer Zavos and features original music.
Speaker 4: By Alva Morello and Gabe Lopez.
Speaker 1: Special thanks to our team of key at WV Entertainment. Special things Also to our hopeful romantics this week, I'm Saint Chandler and Show Wheat. Additional thanks to Assault and Line Media. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. See you next week, and in the meantime, don't do anything Awalita wouldn't do.
Speaker 2: Just do it better. Okay, they see those