Speaker 1: The weekend. Savior Tears here at Kiss FM. Angel City have c tickets coming up. DJ choblexl is about to drop a sick mix, so stand by for that. Also, maybe you have a normal schedule that this is the time you get here for this show. Okay, Ryan, Sisaney, Tanya, everybody in the back room, we're here earlier. I would say that Sicony gets here first. Always did a sound come with that facetia?
Speaker 2: Not always depends well, who gets here first?
Speaker 1: Always in the back room?
Speaker 2: Oh, in the background.
Speaker 1: But actually, Mariana ready, Onna, good on you forgetting here first.
Speaker 2: You John Carr really gets here first.
Speaker 1: Thank you for getting here first. I will tell you I'm not the first one here. I used to be, but you are the last one here. Yeah, yeah, fine, great. You don't want to deal with me before. I want to save it for the air. No, right, you'd rather get me fresh first. You want to have the first words be exchanged on the air. Otherwise what are we gonna talk about? And that's my point about.
Speaker 3: Its fine idle time with you is I'd rather have our time about you in the.
Speaker 1: Room, right, you guys have your time. And then I realized, Okay, it's my time to come into their time. But the point is when we start the show, it's truly when we first get to catch up, and that's the first thing. It really the first break.
Speaker 2: But it's true because if we start having.
Speaker 3: A conversation, even if I have a conversation with Tanya Ya.
Speaker 1: Save it, yeah, don't tell me now, save it for the show. So the first just after six o'clock, the first time we're all catching up what you do last night? That we call the six o'clock first break or something. Anyway, that's where we catch up with each other from the night before. Right, So Mark enterprising lad last night puts a bunch of those conversations that we've had at the beginning of the show into chat GPT, Right, Mark, am I telling the truth here? That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: The fact they transcribe those and put them in to chat GPTs impressive.
Speaker 1: Thank you in the.
Speaker 4: Podcast, he's very proud of them.
Speaker 1: So anyway, it's spit out a version of the first break of this show that never happened based on what's happened before. Are you ready? It was an AI version of the first break of the show. If you're never here at the beginning. Then here you go. This is chat GPS real AI AI version of how we start the show. So I'm gonna play me Sisney, tan you play you here?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And action? Hey hey hey, it's secrets with you. Got Sisney and Tany in the house.
Speaker 4: Good morning. Hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know I was talking to my sister Meredith yesterday and she was telling me about my niece Floor's new dancer title. She's been practicing for months.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so cute. What dance is she doing?
Speaker 1: Oh, some kind of contemporary number. She's only seven, but she's really talented.
Speaker 4: That's amazing. You must be so proud.
Speaker 1: Yeah I am, I am, I am. And speaking of proud, Sisney, how are your kids doing? Whether If you're just listening, we're doing a skit. Okay, good, they're good.
Speaker 3: Thanks for asking. As has been really into soccer lately, and Max and just started karate.
Speaker 1: Wow, you've got some athletes on your hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They keep me on my toes.
Speaker 4: And how about you, Rye any new hobbies or interests.
Speaker 1: Actually, I've been getting into cooking lately. I made this amazing lasagna the other night.
Speaker 2: Ooh that sounds delicious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
Speaker 1: How long is this GPT script of us? Okay, Well, next time I make it off to bring in some for you guys, Yes please.
Speaker 4: So what do we have on the agenda for today?
Speaker 1: Ry never said that. We've got a great lineup. We're talking to some top chefs about their favorite summer recipes, and we've also got some amazing musical guests lined up.
Speaker 2: I love when we have musical guests on the show.
Speaker 4: Me Too. It's always so fun to hear them perform live.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the longest script ever.
Speaker 2: Say, it's one more page and we're almost that.
Speaker 1: This is stuff we didn't say. This is AI's version of US.
Speaker 2: I love every minute.
Speaker 1: Okay, And speaking of my performances, tany, how's your boyfriend Robert?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: They Robby's name, but he doesn't have They're doing really well. Thanks for asking. They actually have a gig tonight. Wait, they got it wrong.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's Michael's in the band, so AI is not right.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Oh, that's exciting. Where are they playing.
Speaker 4: They're playing at this little dive bar in Silver Lake. It should be a fun night.
Speaker 1: You don't have to sound like AI. It can sound like you. Who else who's up you?
Speaker 4: Well you have to let us know how it goes, definitely.
Speaker 1: And hey, before we sign off, don't forget we just got here a big giveaway today. Well what's the big giveaway in AI world?
Speaker 3: That's right, We've got tickets to see Bruno Mar's end concert as well as a gift certificate to a fancy restaurant.
Speaker 4: And don't forget about the Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 1: That's right, we got something for everyone today, so be sure to tune in and listen for your chance to win. Thanks for joining us. A when have a good day? I hate it. I hate that. That was what chat g pete DP.
Speaker 2: Plus they also forgot I have another child saveyah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first of all, let me tell you something. Also, my niece is not seven wrong on.
Speaker 4: You bars and tickets or a fancy restaurant. And Ryan would.
Speaker 2: Never eat lasagna.
Speaker 1: No, but that's just goes to show you if you try exactly chat gt.
Speaker 4: P, you wouldn't eat gluten free lasagna.
Speaker 1: This is not what would come first on the show. And we have a bunch of top chefs on fancy restaurants whatever. So just this is the point if you're putting this in for your schoolwork, it's.
Speaker 2: Wrong, right, that's good, it's wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean Robbie's not in the band. No, Michael Sistey's husband's in the band.
Speaker 4: Definitely not in the band.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, well I like the real version zone, but honestly it was kind of fun. Let's not do it again, and it's a long thing. Mark how long is this?
Speaker 2: But spread outs big fun the.
Speaker 1: Breaks for five to six minutes, so it kind of went with that. Well that's too long too, it's too long, Fake us and realize. All right, thanks back with Angel City FC tickets Hang on