Speaker 1: Come contracts from the emberside two into a barely a boost the Tablin Sunday magas in Santa do you get down to waste many custom a sleep.
Speaker 2: From the star mode Long the Stars, three Sunday Stars talk abouts on Mama.
Speaker 3: Predia maintainer Princess of the South beachcaus can make Usta move your recorder to it's three yes, a kaba intercavia, Sara supreme, really accidental, Ila Cosano pinta nadab me in trastanto luis and was a little oil Elermano de Victoria or Toledo and mist hub and sido al calde steban Stai don't look her then to latoa Santiwarmga Alicia Mendez Henramente would be a mega de Luisa caxtrano, tostotimo, permos importante, miho Lindo raoul Raoulito's that travaando junto andres rauna pista miss missimo stevan.
Speaker 4: Pop six squeish caeseral lipshits.
Speaker 5: Here are it coming? He all it coming? He only heard himself.
Speaker 3: To gres your car the b and.
Speaker 6: Ment monsieur mustive movement contely musical musicals in serial.
Speaker 5: Like when the tress caster musical.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you to ma, mam.
Speaker 7: Say bastand intense.
Speaker 4: Me puppy.
Speaker 8: Say ps Mama? Then am expectative was a mean, where's mutual oppression? Say that's a team per Miami is Tan car rent your son.
Speaker 6: Seeing pocon the m mald is like puppy Mario m Giza, the very, Carluntos Marveley party almost bros no sa superroo bro, the mascosnos minos bras, Yes, okay.
Speaker 5: Won espress for triple.
Speaker 9: Carco the Venus just.
Speaker 4: When as a the only Espresso triplecond extra.
Speaker 5: Crimea claro Andela.
Speaker 8: That's yes, and there's ms okay Sterno, the campers, the were stars, those kilometers, the themes Star Preparados Okayamas and contract pe.
Speaker 6: Gross Rowlens milk almost those brawls, super.
Speaker 10: Rudles Fresco extra crimp.
Speaker 4: Un Espresso triple huh yeah, can you no.
Speaker 11: Me bro man okypin.
Speaker 12: For a key the very.
Speaker 10: And not are you tarry in Cantari contrati.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, which is Rascia's Canadismo, Yes I is.
Speaker 4: And yeah you went there broke Stra what Mira asked the scribiotouino oh been.
Speaker 6: Listens to least pain as Caino.
Speaker 4: Gloriate to Cortaro. No, let's say so Gloria and cre pedal. Are you the muher major Innosa carl and casa.
Speaker 11: Wow major's knoper factor mant and you have the milman Los Angeles skid and dumb and liases.
Speaker 4: Serious common do come on canlo.
Speaker 8: Okay, yes, Damanda the best in centrada Mira, alright, yeah, star is mood pintos cons and canto of the provincia.
Speaker 6: Latamasus candle terreno, the campers, the river view. It's a key see bus call a familia cared the direction star correct.
Speaker 5: When it is information. Okay, Well I go t you think and.
Speaker 10: The you canum t the sink la mano.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're gonna be then miring our where is the samos and lower correct.
Speaker 10: Is vali muchu mascumcoo ferta.
Speaker 6: Okay, sooner than I think our where is the sila familiar cari.
Speaker 5: Is then.
Speaker 4: Gracious Now I command next to Snadouni says.
Speaker 6: Still ter it's as the very most he's the most circle esperadic renal fins.
Speaker 5: A cap.
Speaker 3: Does those no stantokom and so amico I most moorso can staunto receive in esperada.
Speaker 12: Is tar and.
Speaker 5: That is modo kello who pagandolo that's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Other mask just stevan not can come.
Speaker 5: No, probably that's a scores.
Speaker 13: Includsive a rata on capases the traversar pard see well in committa the lot lao yeah.
Speaker 14: By yesh moro to partestevan locate that was for another present anaga so Victoria varner.
Speaker 9: See sec yes is glia nueva vidame reputa prece two group o c contos los candidas, the ultra recha Toto's organizat basic parent scursos of your I propaganda rely hes a caso to glcians higan test bestias and.
Speaker 14: The fraud vina venturado loos perceidos porcas as hostas por josel ring los.
Speaker 2: Cielos mateo sing kob' get it is christiente.
Speaker 4: No like calcomania is.
Speaker 9: Nasi's curious coms calls as band la man no no.
Speaker 5: No no no not no demoiselle as do punto come hust choo. Okay, it's the sa sine.
Speaker 14: Donkey or get standa frisa yeah sin normal recordo they was facio bulgar solo cao recorder the guinness onto some migos come against. That's the key in locates.
Speaker 13: Don't stevan misamigosa carcel sadado seven, I must to saws get past the silgo.
Speaker 14: Western lecho the genestos momentos study and dig carira okay coma then part s steven especialment into familia.
Speaker 13: The impassao it via Luisa sero Victorias.
Speaker 14: Ll be as will come to you said, look, look quo the mataa gavi no how to the will that is table being the parados.
Speaker 5: Super so you number capas. The mato.
Speaker 14: Is a converted the lombard masqu but also the mayamillas mans the look at kiras but just so they had then or said on the big too familiar and then.
Speaker 5: And then dido hello, that's a certain them yamadas.
Speaker 3: A yea more quanto secrets and closet hmm conkchena Victoria stay bank kept with us repay or can't be theirs xual why me interested? Steve and rel pasados como bis done by mister.
Speaker 12: H, I would tell Russia Glass I rated probably crass yas Grassiers grass it comes.
Speaker 4: I can't looking his day.
Speaker 3: Why movie chia.
Speaker 12: Aras orita pigment that I'm not a a smaller cola.
Speaker 7: Will bern cavea.
Speaker 12: Piata also to.
Speaker 9: Vinero, forget in the performance, not.
Speaker 12: La Senorita Cherry.
Speaker 15: Hey, I salute, salute, Salah.
Speaker 4: Jaliss look is increvely.
Speaker 15: It's just dra queen solo Masimo.
Speaker 16: I'm the South Beach Carrino. The very has a little to the t plasis minulo.
Speaker 15: Tennis ra song closes to Luis.
Speaker 16: And condos to Sanos. It is intelligend vivertida charismatica too. It is like you ever supposed to love a parla selex.
Speaker 5: A Yalisia, basta Lovio and serrio.
Speaker 16: It is mask lexposal relgin hyproci tegan when second soa temn carpet and terrac photo Manda are on the spos prime Gamo wearing henes anonymous.
Speaker 5: Know what plade they think you know.
Speaker 16: Wow, And I'm not gonna see.
Speaker 15: Leno si jamahoel me. The matrona is medical imposedly RecA a later Pinteria yell box other one server Secchimoco sol per.
Speaker 5: Poco Una.
Speaker 16: Mana Santis s Maria, compulsive ment lasunas.
Speaker 4: Hi boys, mister.
Speaker 16: Malo lasuna Peace became a la photo Travis and algon reparty.
Speaker 3: Bueno paris against that's more talves localation is mas amigas me and trada senoritas is futan cos cocktailius the amost common and Raulian dress consume triest sor Presa.
Speaker 4: Hey andres. It was all contralgo Mida so so ready and Mandy Gabby so who is the compani.
Speaker 8: No thank when present in mintos o stop okay them.
Speaker 6: A este fuego, Crista Mars possibly Bamonas with the sister amos transerca, Oh yeah yo yos the most tokyrimos man bos the kid yes.
Speaker 5: Ester luga na gondre cover this.
Speaker 6: Normal men on the cameos this school by senor purs here to the mado was the.
Speaker 10: Ryl pregunda cortu.
Speaker 8: Coll pregunta correcting, yes, that was Cola super curious.
Speaker 4: This is a Senora Gabby cabre this it's your say Sano on the start okay.
Speaker 10: In corita musial companies Mado see Juan Luki Manon porkespara to s skin Mira the that is the informa, that is pska. This is arsts the Luga Loki Man. This He's the king Lokman.
Speaker 5: See your service, car.
Speaker 3: Hey Eso, Roquim pull Over, Zido song hits p Qindail Standing the Dando.
Speaker 7: The Princess of the Salwagemda Dossuna, Producci and Cola Boracion and Michael Tura Network. The I heard media Creado por Jasmin Romeo, Dirido plus Duardo Castillio, Scrito por Jasmine Romeo, Monisa Hendrich, Producido per Luisa, Duardo Castillio Produciba por Jasmine Romeo, Produccia per conal Bayn issel Bances. But I heard Camilla Victoriano is Josha Weinstein, Parasono Cones.
Speaker 8: The Episodio, the.
Speaker 7: Eduardo Bornos, Ricardo Polanco, fits Navarro, Karen Bassordo, Matteo Hardono, Marco Viloria, Denice Ruiz, Bruno Coronelli, Carolina Riso, Erica de la Vega, Iandres Chides Nostra manager the producci is Kerenza Chides Gravacion in Henria de Sonido, it is Seno. The audio, the Ijuan Dias ConA, Cassandra in Hero Deandres Baena, Casting Igorinazim por Qrensa Chaires and Sli Martinez, Alex Gonzalez and Andres Chaides Dema in music original port Rodrigo Garcia, Rolez, Thema principal Interpretavo por Jaffe, Samayoa, Carol Belasco, Voses Gravadas and panoramic Rio and Miami Henria.
Speaker 2: The J. K.
Speaker 7: Corrado is ano condescence that Americo connima