Speaker 1: La Maine. Say the gang don't get other shame Maine. You don't kiss a day. Donkey of Today does not discriminate. I might now have the song today ride got.
Speaker 2: The donkey day?
Speaker 1: Sure, I need to be a donkey man. It's a practice club, bitch. Please don't keep today today well at Sharon Donkey of Today from Monday, May fifth, single to my.
Speaker 3: Goes to a steink ass male named Shiloh Hendrix. Okay, Oh, the mayonnais is have you with this one? Ladies in ghettleman see, there is a human jar of Hellman's amongst us, and her name is Shiloh Hendrix. Now, from what we've gathered, Shiloh appeared to herl e racist slur of the black child. Okay, she appeared to call a five year old child the N word at a parking Minnesota because she said the five year old took her son's stuff. Now, according to the person who recorded the video, shar make Omar, he said, the little boy is on the autism spectrum. So she called this five year old little black boy to N word because the little boy allegedly took her son's stuff.
Speaker 1: Let's go to KATTC News that please.
Speaker 2: The woman accused of using racial slurs against a boy at a Rochester park captured in a now viral video, appears to have identified herself publicly in a sizeable crowdfunding effort. A user on a crowdfunding site identifying as Shiloh Hendrix has increased her fundraising goal to one million dollars. Regarding the incident at the park, the user writes, quote, I recently had a kid steal from my eighteen month old son's diaper bag at a park. I called the kid out for what he was end quote. KTTC reported yesterday that Rochester police are actively looking into the viral video showing a woman holding a small child making racist slurs in reference to another child at the playground who she claims had taken something that belonged to her child. The person recording the video alludes to the child being targeted as having special needs. On its fundraising page, The end acp acknowledged the woman in questions fundraising effort, writing quote, many of the comments from her supporters celebrate and justify her hate end quote.
Speaker 1: So much to.
Speaker 3: Unpack here, First of all, completely unnecessary, okay, excessive use of racism. Listen there's going to be times that's the bigger than us rears. It's ugly head.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: There are going to be times when random acts of racist thoughts pop up in your mind. Okay, that doesn't mean you can act on them. I'm not gonna sit there and lie to y'all and act like I haven't thought about these things. Okay, white man cut you off in traffic, You're gonna think to yourself, crack ass cracks.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I was at University studios last weekend, literally about to get on the elevator with my family.
Speaker 1: In this couple, a man and a woman. I believe they were Mexican.
Speaker 3: They came running and cut in front of us and just jumped on the elevator and closed the door.
Speaker 1: The first thing that came to my mind was, and I see, if I call lis, I'll be wrong with Mexican. You mean I got eyes. Hell's wrong you? But listen to me. Everything I told you was thoughts. Okay.
Speaker 3: I didn't act on anything, because I'm not that kind of person. Regardless of what my mind tells me. From time to time, I attempt to be the change I want to see in the world. I believe in equality for all. So there's no reason on God's green earth other than the mental illness called racism. For Shiloh, if you calling this little five year old boy the N word out loud, okay? Now, shar mak Omar asked Shiloh, a valid question, he said, and I'm paraphrasing because this child taking your son's stuff. Merrit you calling him the N word, she replied, If that's what he's gonna act like, let me tell you something. We all know that nigga's going nig But this little boy is five, okay. His behavior is simply that of a five year old. What do you mean, Shiloh, If that's what he's gonna act like he's five.
Speaker 1: Okay, five year olds act like five year olds.
Speaker 3: At five, they are just beginning to understand social and emotional development. So if he took something from your son, then you simply find his parents, tell them and then they can tell their child don't do things like that.
Speaker 1: That's not yours. It's simple. But you are racist, so.
Speaker 3: You was just looking for a reason to let the N word fly. Now would you like to hear the actual audio from the park.
Speaker 1: Let's listen, nobody dig.
Speaker 4: A little kid.
Speaker 1: You call him a little child? Are you about to hit him?
Speaker 3: You're chasing him?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: My son stopped, so that gives you a lot to call the child five years old and inwards, that's what.
Speaker 1: You're gonna call him.
Speaker 3: That's what he's act like.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a hate speech you can do.
Speaker 3: I don't give it. Lord, have mercy. Now, let's talk about the fundraising. Chilo decided to become the victim.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: She set up a fundraising page for herself, which she titled helped Me Protect my family Okay. In case you missed the news report, she claims in the pays description that she is now in a dire situation.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: She says, I recently had a kid steal from my eighteen month old son's.
Speaker 1: Diaper bag in a park. I called the kid out for what he was.
Speaker 3: Then she claimed that members of her members of her family are being attacked and her personal information, including her address and phone number, has been leaked. You aren't being attacked, Shiloh, You are being called out and held accountable because you called a little five year old boy to n word and accountability feels like an attack when you're not ready to acknowledge your toxic behavior.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Shiloh concluded her message by asking for funds to assist in protecting my family and potentially relocate yet another example that free speech ain free.
Speaker 1: Why are you using words that you can't afford to you, Shiloh?
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Shiloh's fundraising goal was originally set for fifty grand, but as you heard in the news report, it was increased to one million dollars after that initial amount was reached, and as of yesterday, Sunday, May fourth, she has raised over six hundred and twenty four thousand dollars because she called a little five year old boy to n word and you wonder why some people spell America with three ks. Now, the first thing I did was looking to the fundraisers of policies and give sin Go. That's the name of the platform, Give sen Go, Give sin Go said. The company does not endorse or condone the personal views are actions of individu dual campaign organizers all their supporters, nor do we control the motivations of donors.
Speaker 1: Basically is nothing they can do about it. Okay, there is no violation on their end, but.
Speaker 3: You do know, Gifts sing Go that you are complicit in rewarding racism, call it what it is. They are rewarding Shilo's racism. Only in America can you call a five year old boy to n word? Okay, get called out on it and didn't play victim and raise almost seven hundred thousand dollars because of your biggest trans's crazy. Well, this is a free country, ladies, and gettlemen, and there is such thing as freedom of speech. Even though we know there is a cost to every word that comes out of your mouth, some people are willing to pay that price. And in the case of Shiloh Hendrix, she didn't pay the price. She actually ended up getting paid. Just always remember though, freedom of speech works both ways. So with that said, please let Chelsea Handler give Shiloh Hendrix the biggest he haw hee haw hee haw.
Speaker 1: That is way too much, Dan Manes, Let Kathy Griffin get in on that too. Please give this giant jar mail the biggest he haw. What about my god, Chris Rock, you got something to say? Cocker ass cocker? Is my girl still working the drive through? She working at the drive today? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? Just making sure everybody gets the right to express their freedom of speech. All right, that's what's crazy disgusting. All right, thank you for that Donkey of Today.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, now when we come back today is national silence, the shame day chante. That's right, Shanty Dolls to be joining us. We're gonna talk to her next. She's a mental health advocate, ex music industry vet. She has so much to do with our outcast and those early days. We're gonna talk to her when we come back. It's to Breakfast Cluggle Morning.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull Lamb is soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fight. Her on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns