Speaker 1: Everybody is stej env Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you just join us, we have our guest co hosts Ashley with two e's of class from Out Houston Family ninety three seven to Beat Now. She reported a story about Wayne Brady.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, he came out as pan sexual recently.
Speaker 1: So what asking what does that mean? What is pan sexual?
Speaker 3: He says sexually or romantically attracted the people regardless of their sex agenda. So basically, all of these new gender terms they have, you're attracted to all of them.
Speaker 4: I think it's what sixty nine new gender terms? If I'm not mistaken, how is it sixty nine? I think it's sixty nine.
Speaker 1: He's joking with the sixty nine place too, stopping, No, I can't. You don't stop, so I can't stop. Whoa WHOA?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Not emotional in.
Speaker 3: The sixty nine plus Yeah, sixty eight is sixty eight actually sixty eight terms that describe gender identity and expression. But then there's something that says seventy two. Either way, it's a lot more gender terms, is what I'm trying to say. And so Wayne Brady is saying that he's attracted to all of them, so it could be men, women, trains, furries.
Speaker 1: What's the first people who listen?
Speaker 2: I really deal.
Speaker 5: In college had a roommate who was a furry. It was crazy, really yes, and I had to move out.
Speaker 1: She would say me out, no, like drink from the bowl.
Speaker 2: Her boyfriend was. This was in Florida, in Jacksonville.
Speaker 5: That explains a lot, but no, they are furs or like people who are attracted to other people that dress up in like furry costume.
Speaker 4: So they used to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like my my roommate, not me'd be hot as Helen Floyda dressed up as a cat. Listen, it was hot in Houston on my way here. And then y'all said that you had supposedly had a storm or something. They're canceling flights, and.
Speaker 4: I get, what's your furry friend?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: I have no idea because you know why because when I room, when I roommate it with her like we cut it.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, just don't talk to me, not for that reason.
Speaker 1: How did you communicate? Was like, yeah, first of.
Speaker 2: All, I had a dog at the time.
Speaker 5: She wasn't really feeling it. She was like, my thing is wolves. I don't I don't really feel dogs.
Speaker 4: Her name was wolves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like her boyfriend dress up as a wolf like a.
Speaker 4: Cat, and her boyfriend was a wolf.
Speaker 2: She was like a I want to see, like a dominate trix thing. Like she gave him commands, like she was the owner.
Speaker 1: Did she go to the bathroom, kitty left?
Speaker 4: Did he like frosted flicks? Good questions? Oh he said a wolf never month?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, So we're asking eight hundred five eight five, one oh five when we're asking about pan sexuals. Hello, who's this Michael? There was something Michael, we're talking about pan sexual talk to his brother.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: He was a confusion gay person.
Speaker 4: That's all of it. You don't know what gi you are?
Speaker 6: That the problem.
Speaker 7: You might be trying sexual gate.
Speaker 6: I want a niny, I want a female gig.
Speaker 7: You do a gig and you're confused.
Speaker 6: You will all you want?
Speaker 7: Anybody?
Speaker 4: You call him from the A four three. I hate a low country and you the whole country.
Speaker 1: You all from so real?
Speaker 4: Man, Okay, slew to the A four to three. I'll be down there. I'll be down there this Friday.
Speaker 3: My annual book bag giveaway at Berkeley High School fro twelve to three.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna fish fry. So he just he said, he don't know if you this gay, that gay, this game. I thought this was just one gay.
Speaker 4: I'm just listening, bro, Sometimes you just gotta sit back.
Speaker 1: You know what You're right? Let me just shut up and listen. Hello, Hello, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 1: Hey, It's like, hey, Lex, talk to us. We're talking about pan sexuals this morning.
Speaker 6: Okay, So like I'm a pan sexual and to me, it's like I have an attraction to everyone. Just cite it like two different gembos or different representations of oneself, Like I just whoever.
Speaker 7: I find it a track?
Speaker 4: So how many flavors? If you tried pretty much all of them? All sixty eight? It said, what the hell is that? Morning? You got one with you?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: What the hell is doing on? What is that?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: I'm as driver, so I have like I have like people with just those you I transit.
Speaker 4: What is going on with man? What is up with listen?
Speaker 1: That's my job, ma'am. Man, maybe you should tend to your man in the bus. But let me ask you a question. Let me ask you a question. So, what what flavors have you tried? Break down the flavors you've tried.
Speaker 6: Please so like this gender people so like men, women, transgender individuals, non binary people.
Speaker 3: Now since gender ain't nothing but original recipe women now, yes it is no.
Speaker 4: Okay, ma'am.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for you, and a salute to you and all your endevinments.
Speaker 2: Somebody needs your help, please, please, please.
Speaker 3: You got to get off the phone. You cannot be talking to us when you got to take care of those people.
Speaker 1: Now, be safe out there. Why are you laughing? I don't anything funny, ma'am. So you just got the Breakfast Club on while you just mose in all around.
Speaker 6: I always listened to the Breakfast Plus in the morning.
Speaker 4: I want to shout out the bus. What's the name of the bus? You got a name? Can how do I shout out the people on the bus.
Speaker 6: It's called one Care.
Speaker 1: Salute to everybody in one day, One care.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys, kids.
Speaker 6: I kind of I kind of wanted to make a comment ahead Carlin, who's like one of my heroes.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you got good taste.
Speaker 6: To be able to talk to them like.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you, guys, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: The kids are adults.
Speaker 7: They're adults.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys, you have a great day.
Speaker 1: It doesn't surprise me that she's more connected to you than anybody else in this room. It doesn't surprise me why eight hundred five eight five, one oh five. Well, we're talking paying sexuals. I won't know what you meant by that. Just she identifies with you.
Speaker 4: You know what identify me?
Speaker 3: She connected with me, had she connect conected with people from all different types?
Speaker 1: I know, but it's just, you know, it's just what her occupation is, and she sees that in you.
Speaker 3: Well, don't disrespect those people. Okay, those people are very intelligent. I know what you're trying to lead. I'm not trying to lead anything. I know what you're trying to do.
Speaker 1: I think you're very like that. You pot sexually, but we're talking pan sexuals. Called us up. Now, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, take back. Let's get back to the world's most dangerous morning show. It's the Breakfast Club. I'm wanting everybody in Steve j n V, Charlamagne the God, we are the Breakfast Club now if you're just joining us. Of course, we got our guest co hosts Ashley with to ease and we're talking about Wayne Brady. Now, what's up with Wayne Brady?
Speaker 5: So Wayne Brady recently sat down with People magazine and opened up as being a pan sexual.
Speaker 1: And we're asking, you know, is are you into I guess pan sexuality.
Speaker 4: I've only heard one other person say of the pan sexual that got on my radar, that was yes.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of the celebrities like jo Jo Shy, Carrie Delavin, a lot of other celebrities.
Speaker 1: That come out.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of a white Oh.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this? My name is Sarah Kay soriah. Now you're a proud pan sexual?
Speaker 7: I sure am, and charlamag Just because you don't know what the words mean doesn't mean you can make up new words. Okay, what do I say?
Speaker 4: Kill it?
Speaker 2: Sexual?
Speaker 6: And all of a sudden nonsense, he just.
Speaker 1: Called me a pot sexual that I don't know what that means. I don't know how to take that.
Speaker 6: I'm good pot sexual too, because it's four twenty all the time.
Speaker 1: That's right, Okay, all right, now let's talk about it now. So you are a pan sexual. How many flavors have you tried? I say four flavors? By now?
Speaker 3: What fo? I don't know if you got the whole pan NMA, that's not that. I don't know if that's the whole pain?
Speaker 1: What four have you tried?
Speaker 6: I'm a baby pan, female, male, trans, and non binary.
Speaker 4: So what's non binary in this equation? What would that be?
Speaker 6: Someone who does not identify as either male or female?
Speaker 4: But what are you don't know?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's neither got.
Speaker 1: You to wait a minute, you know what? I don't want to because if that's interesting, man and women and somebody that doesn't identify they have to be a man or woman.
Speaker 3: But you know what's so interesting about that? I mean, y'all can just play any role right, pretty much interesting?
Speaker 6: But I'm a little you what I'm a little?
Speaker 4: Is that a little?
Speaker 1: Is that a category?
Speaker 6: It's not a category, but it is a demographic.
Speaker 4: So Charlemage, you mean like you you are? Day.
Speaker 3: I'm using this term because that's the back in the day. You you can't say that now. I know that you say little people. That's what you mean, you're a little person.
Speaker 7: I am a standard heype, thank you?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 6: I am a standard height?
Speaker 4: Am I?
Speaker 1: So you you and Charlamage, that's little? That's what you call yourself?
Speaker 7: That's what I call myself.
Speaker 4: Yes, how tall are you? Man?
Speaker 6: Five six?
Speaker 4: I'm five six?
Speaker 1: You can't be no damn.
Speaker 4: Crazy people getting crazy.
Speaker 1: No, people are really identifying themselves with you this morning, like there.
Speaker 3: Can't be no five to six and be considered no little the lady on the ball, No man, little was considered a little you.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 4: He came up?
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's your name? Mamma?
Speaker 7: Hi, it's carry, good morning, my love. I just wanted to say I love.
Speaker 4: You all, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Are you a pan sexual? Ma'am?
Speaker 7: Listen, there's no such words. Don't even use it anyding, charlemen, how far we going to allow the elk to equi plus to go. They're about to take all twenty letters in the alphabet. This man, Wayne Brady in weird from day one. We already know something was off with him, but it's okay. We love him. He's a black man, we welcome and we know he identified as Why however, don't come with the weird things where all are black men are disappearing? Don't come with the weird. There's no such words.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's it is clearly such a word. It is a word. We're saying the word.
Speaker 7: We're saying the word, but we shouldn't give it any power. It's too much. It's too much. All these years and black people still don't even have rights protecting them from racism. You can get called the N word with no repercussion. But people are making up words and it's okay. It's not okay. I don't want my son seeing him like that.
Speaker 4: What if we say, what, oh what?
Speaker 7: Don't you even.
Speaker 1: Describe that one person who is sexually attracted, then.
Speaker 7: You know he's drunk for that. We got Neo having problems apologizing for things he didn't do. We got Jammy apologizing for things he didn't do. Our black men need to remain strong. Sit down with that kind of whatever thing.
Speaker 4: Come on you Jamaican, right, I.
Speaker 7: Am a little weirdness. Weirdness is okay with me. It is, well, don't come out with that stuff now.
Speaker 3: Weirdness for y'all is a Jamaican man who eats pom poom. Because you're making men don't eat pum.
Speaker 1: You making men do eat poom poom.
Speaker 6: They all do.
Speaker 1: It's a poom pom section.
Speaker 7: No, that's the first querson that Dominica. Man ask you and they need you. Let me eat your poooo?
Speaker 1: What all you wow with?
Speaker 7: All you? You know? But I love you, I.
Speaker 4: Love you, I love you more.
Speaker 3: I love all listeners so much, and I want you all to know that the dwarf is four feet tall. Okay, you cannot be considered a little person that five for you? A little I am actually my life it says I'm five to seven.
Speaker 1: That's a damn lie. Well that's the day. I mean, I learned a lot, as I hope you did. To You know, people really connect with Charlamagne, with the lady on the to her one care. The littles, uh definitely connect with as well, the little community and Charlamage. How do we close this out?
Speaker 3: Man? I listen, I love everybody. You know what I'm saying, even through all the jokes and everything else. I got too many things that I'm trying to figure out in my life to be worried about everybody else trying to figure out what they're trying to figure out. You know, I'm saying that Wayne Brady said he want to cook with Fryan pants. Let the man cook with Fryan pants.
Speaker 1: If you identify something, how long can you identify it for that.
Speaker 4: Is a good question.
Speaker 3: He said he's doing research, right, So what if he does more research and realize this ain't what are you about?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: So now you don't relate, You're don't wait for the whole press release.
Speaker 1: Or your roommate that identified as a cat, let's say she don't want to do that no more she let's say she would't identify as adult.
Speaker 2: It's not like a political party. Like, it's not like you sign up for it. You get a voter registration.
Speaker 5: Card expires at a certain time. You just I guess how you go with the flow, however you feel.
Speaker 4: I want to know what happened to your furry friend.
Speaker 5: We can facebooker, but I blocked throughout my life years ago.
Speaker 4: Damn you hate cats? Cat phobic?
Speaker 1: All right, well we got rumors on the way. Give us a little teens. What were we talking about?
Speaker 5: Yes, So Travis Scott, he just recently had his Circus Maximus show in Rome where he brought out Kanye West as his first appearance since the whole anti semitism controversy, where he says there's no Travis without Kanye.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that next dope move it's to breakfast club in the morning.