Speaker 1: George like, howdy, you gotta come on man every time.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, howdy, what's up?
Speaker 1: You're a very positive person.
Speaker 2: Alright, optimistic? Yes? Yes? Does this uson kind of tests that optimism? No? Why would it?
Speaker 1: I mean, we're not where we wanna be by any means, losing by what we lose by twenty eight? Who lose by twenty eight? You know that's horrible. We we don't wanna do that by any means. Obviously, you gotta wash the tape. But I think our first shoe drives penalties backing us up kind of put our defense at a disadvantage. I think they were at like it felt like they were on the field the entire first and part of the second quarter, so time possession was tough. I feel like that's something that I try to emphasize every single week, like, hey, what are your goals of victory? Hold onto the ball, run the ball a ton, don't turn the ball over. And I don't think we did in any of those three things to night, So I think that's that's why we lost.
Speaker 2: Like that, we had.
Speaker 1: With what three turners in the second half, they were five or five in the red zone. That's really tough. Uh hard to win on that as well, But all my optimism is not broken by any means. We still have a lot of very talented players. We will get some guys back, and I still have full trust in this.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Coaches have to put our guys in position to make plays and uh I got no worry about that. But uh definitely uphill grind and uh guess see what we're made of, which I'm looking forward.
Speaker 2: To do they have to fight, Yeah, what of course please do about how about uh Brandon awed how he played and some six seas that was he? Uh. I thought Brandon was great.
Speaker 1: He was good in the huddle, spoke loud and clear, which was really nice for us, and he made some really good passes. Definitely didn't see the back shoulder ball coming by any means, not something that he practiced at all, but he gave me a chance at it, which was fun.
Speaker 2: But uh, yeah, I thought he played.
Speaker 1: You know, very well, and I think our run game has to be better so we can help him out a little bit. And again, just like we had just had so many penalties all over the field, which is just really hard to win football games like that.
Speaker 2: The penalties cause what what is your frustration level? A couple of weeks in the row? Now, where's the uh? I mean, penalties are tough, They hinder you.
Speaker 1: You play behind the chains, especially in an environment like that, you don't really want to be in third lungs all the time, which is really tough. And then when you are in third and lungs, they can bring the pressure, they can do all the stuff to just kind of mess with you. And they did a really good job about that all day. And I feel like they were in a lot of third and shorts and then the third logs they all they you know, they covered all those and we just didn't. We couldn't stay on the field. Besides our one long drive and the end of the second we're moving the ball, but we just didn't finish. What was your nice school, I would say, without going to word for word, no, that's not nine or football.
Speaker 2: We don't we didn't play the way we did we wanted to play.
Speaker 1: Whether there's mis tackles on defense, penalties, I mean basically what I already said to you, guys, I do a good job of takeaway cal says and just saying it right back.
Speaker 2: To you guys, George or two part questions. Yes, sir, I don't know you. What's up for the oh wonderful?
Speaker 1: Do you always listen to Bob Dylan after a game?
Speaker 2: I'm curious about that. I heard that.
Speaker 1: And then there's times for Bob Dylan. Yeah, yes, it's definitely a time for Bob Dylan. Just think about something else.
Speaker 2: What did you guys do as skill players? What did you need to do to help out now?
Speaker 1: And kind of in this start, can't catch everything thrown to us, don't have penalties, and don't turn the ball over, and we didn't really do all those things, and it kind of just put him at a disadvantage.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought Brandon played his tail off.
Speaker 1: He did everything he could possibly do, gave guys chances through the ball deep, you know, put the ball on us, and uh, whether it's we couldn't convert on a couple third downs or fourth downs, it's just tough, you know. I thought he played well and we just have to play better that the one across the middle tip well, I mean I would say I was running a deep ball on that, so I didn't see anything except for everyone going in the other direction. So I had to do a quick one to eighty spin and then try to chase him down. No, I mean, Brandon's the one thing I respect about Brandon. He's giving everybody opportunities, Like he's just gonna he's gonna force you the ball, and he's just gonna give you a shot. Like they said, like the seam ball, he threw me a back shoulder. That's not something that we hardly ever practice, those back shoulder stuff like that. But when he sees you with a one on one, he's just gonna give you an opportunity, which I really respect that from him.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys. You