Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with your Joel Garvin with US Industrial Science consultant educator. It's been the inventor of several commercially successful technologies that have contributed valuable advances to the chemical, pulp and paper, water treatment, and infrastructure industries. He has worked with the young adults, getting them, of course, to teach them the wisdom of the You ranch your book in the Bible as well. His websites are linked up at Coast TOCOASTAM dot com. Joel. Eight years have you been?
Speaker 3: Oh? Hi George. It's great to be back on coast with you, you know, And I had no idea that our friend Richard Dolan was going to set up our conversation so well.
Speaker 2: He did a great job. You guys have known each other for years, haven't you.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, we have, and we've even had a few opportunities, including on the Oregon coast, to have some deep discussions about tonight's topic.
Speaker 2: What have you been up to over the last eight years?
Speaker 3: Well, George, you know, like you, I'm a grandfather. Well, I think you're also a great.
Speaker 2: Grandfather three times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing. Well, something happened. I think when I became a grandfather. You know, being a parent and all the busyness of work and trying to like figure it out and get things going for the family tends to distract you a bit. But I think becoming a grandfather made me observe a little bit more about what's going on in our world and how it's influencing people in general, but more specifically the young ones. And I am absolutely convinced that our little planet is in the midst of a spiritual crisis. It might be better termed a spiritual battle, but it's taking a great toll on our youth and our young adults. I see it in my own family. I observe it in the family of friends and others, and you know, just everywhere you look, it seems like, you know, these these young people are having unprecedented rates of depression, anxiety, a feeling hopeless, a feeling like they have no meaning and purpose in their lives. And it's just happening at such a startling rate that something really big is going on and I want to help fix that. And you know, I term this problem the God sized hole in the heart of these young people. So I've been collaborating with a group of elders from several countries, each of whom recognize that we have this spiritual crisis, but also who recognize that there are some some very interesting teachings from extraterrestrials who've been visiting this planet that had to deal with human history in great detail, and that also has some profound things to say about religion and the cosmic understandings of true religion and insights on how that can be brought to bear on the spiritual problem on little planet Earth.
Speaker 2: Good for you, So how did you get involved in all.
Speaker 3: Of this, Joel, Well, you know, I had for many years I had been educating about breakthrough energy technologies, and how I came around to that actually was part of what solidified my faith in God. You know, the whole topic of ETS to begin with, became of interest to me when I was not quite a teenager back in the early seventies. I grew up on a little apple farm outside of Cincinnati, and one evening we were just having a barbecue, you know, out back of the farmhouse, and we saw this very unusual three colored set of lights that were just hanging in the sky, very unusual. And then after about twenty minutes, those three colored lights they each separated and then they shot off in different directions. And it really made an impact on me because you know, I've always be koind of one of those you know, science kids. I pay attention. You know, my brother was the kid who had the telescope. I was the kid that had the microscope, and so we were always exploring outside. You know, we paid a lot of attention. So it turned out that in the early seventies, at that same time, there was a real UFO flap happened in the Ohio Valley where we lived, and it was even being reported on the front page of the local newspapers. So a lot of people were having sightings at that time. So that was the first incident. The next incident happened in November of two thousand, when I had caught wind of there being some UFO sidings reported at a ranch not too far, maybe about ninety minutes from where I lived up in the little town of Trout Lake, Washington, and very close to Mount Adams, which is one of the large mountains in the Cascade Mountain Range. So I called the owner of that ranch. His name is James gill Alind and that name may ring a bell because I imagine a number.
Speaker 2: We know him, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. So I got him on the phone and he said, yeah, we've been having some activity up here, and a couple of film crews had just left, and he said, why don't you just come on up and just take a look for yourself, see what you think. So I went up there with five of my very close friends. This is November at two thousand. It was the weekend before Thanksgiving. And we get up there and there's snow on the ground and it's lightly snowing. And when we were all bundled, knowing that we were going to sit outside and do what he was calling a SkyWatch, well, you know, the weather was just socked in, and you know, as we're sitting there, gradually this this perfect circular hole started to open up in the clouds right above us, and it grew and it grew in this perfect circle, and then there were these stars, the first stars we could see in that opening. And my buddy Mike he elbows me goes, he goes, oh my gosh, those are the Kle eighties, and I thought, well, okay, I didn't quite really know what to make of that. But then another friend of mine starts snapping photos around our group and around this SkyWatch field, and and those photos revealed that there were these bell shaped objects. I would say, if you were to make a circle with your outstretched arms. They were about that size, one of them hovering just a few feet above the heads of our group. A couple more of them photoed out in the field. And then also these these shafts of just brilliant emerald lights that were also out in this field. So those those photos, you know, we gave them to James Golin. He posted them on his website. He reported that that he started to immediately get lots of activity on his website from different institutions, including a military related companies who were contractors to the military, different research universities. And that was at the time when you could see who was who was, you know, perusing your website. And then James started to include these photos in the presentations that he was giving it to various conference and things. So that that was that was incident number two. And then the third one actually happened two years later at that same ranch, which you know is now called the East Seti Ranch. So I was up there. It was a very very dark night. I was sitting on this wooden platform out in the SkyWatch field, and there were probably four or five other men there. We could barely even see each other. It was a new moon, pitch black, and this, this large white sphere comes in from the left in front of us, and we're looking toward Adams, which was about eleven miles away. And just to give a perspective of the size of this object, if you were to hold out your thumb in front of you and you're just looking at your thumb and you made a circle out of the top part of your thumb, that's how large disappeared in perspective. Now, we don't know how far it was, because you know, it's between us and the mountain, which was eleven miles away, but it certainly appeared quite large. Well, this bright white sphere stops right in front of us, and then it starts to change colors, and then it starts to change shapes, and it goes through a sequence of the platonic solids, goes back to a white sphere, and then it just shoots off and disappears, and that startled each of these men who were there next to me, and everyone was just like, oh my god, did you see that? Did you see that? And it happened also that there were two films crew's there, one from Mexico and one from a public broadcasting station. And one of the guys said, I forget which when he said we got that on film. Now. I did not have the presence of mine to check in with him the next morning, because again this probably two in the morning or so, but it really made an impact on me. And I think that that combined with a long, long interest in what the reality is about our universe, and I would say the big questions. I've always been hungry for answers to the big questions. You know. Those would include what are the origins, history, and destiny of the universe of our planet.
Speaker 2: You've questioned the BANG theory.
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely, so, I would say this, George, I question pretty much everything. I'm a data driven scientist. I don't adhere to dogmas, but yet when I see something that really has some compelling data or compelling testimony or some other type of evidence, then I'm like, Okay, I'm willing to change my mind, you know, and I'm willing to follow threads and go deep down the rabbit hole. And I certainly have done that when it comes to the UFO ET topic, especially as it pertains to religion and spirituality, and I think it has a particular bearing on this spiritual crisis that we're having on our planet right now and how it's impacting the youth and young adults. And I think that we can tie in what we can learn from the messages that the ets are providing us and help to resolve this issue. And I would say that the most shining example I've been able to come up cross is the information and wisdom that's contained in a relatively obscure book called the Urantia Book.
Speaker 2: And you've done a great job analyzing that book.
Speaker 3: Well, it's been a twenty year study for me, But I'm a neophyte compared to some of the elders who are connected with from various countries here recently, some of whom have been studying it for forty years. And now, these are not kooky people. These are very high intellect individuals, many of them with advanced university degrees, most of them are taking taken the religion they were brought up and very seriously. Generally they are all God believing people. I would say most of them are Christians, but there are other religions represented as well. So it has been quite a serious study. And I say I follow this because it is so dagone important that we get to the bottom of this and come up with some answers.
Speaker 2: Explain to those who do not know what that book is, Joel, what the uential book is?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, great questions. So I mentioned that, Hey, you know, there's some really really big questions, you know, like the origins, history and destiny of the universe, of our planet, of humanity itself. You know, who is God or what is God? You know, what's really the nature of reality? And such? Including even something like okay, you know, here, here's this extraordinary being who lived two thousand years on this planet called Jesus. What's he all about? And I would say that when we look at conventional science and religion, the answer is that they provide to these big questions. Generally, are do not adequately satisfy my questions here, cause I found them essentially incomplete, inconsistent, or incoherent or all three. But what I find remarkably about the Ranier book is it addresses these big questions in a beautifully intelligent and an articulated way that makes sense. George. It is a two thousand page book, covers an enormously broad and comprehensive range of topics. It has tremendous internal consistency, and I have a keen editing eye for where there are inaccuracies or inconsistencies and logic even in grammar. I just have a he an innate knack for picking out inconsistencies. It's also very coherent, and so it blends topics on science, lust, being, religion together in a way that just goes beyond any type of purely human prose that I've ever come across. And I've read an awful lot of books in my day, and this is this is just unmatched.
Speaker 2: Now, I was written in Chicago. Has anybody taken credit for writing it?
Speaker 3: It has never. It has never had any claim of human authorship. And that even was tested in a court case where there was a challenge to the copyright of the book because some individuals wanted to kind of take extracts from the two thousand page book and publish it as a separate Life and Teachings of Jesus. And so there became this this copyright court case about that, and came out in court was that there is no provable human authorship of this. In the claim that the book makes is that it was transmitting it. It's by a commission of celestial personalities of various orders from various planets, and and so it was extraordinary to see that, you know, even in court. Uh, basically that the copyright dispute was shown that there is no copyright because you have to have human authorship, they have a copyright claim. So so basically the court said, okay, yeah, it's uh, it's extraterrestrial origin as the authorship. Pretty pretty startling, but that's what that's what it is.
Speaker 2: You're one of the few scientists, Joel, that believes in God.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I would say this, George, any scientist who claims to believe in God finds themselves in some really good company. Because what you'll find if you look at the history of science, that that there is a long list of famous scientists who had a strong belief in God, and in fact, most of them were Christians. And you know just if you listened to a few of the names here, Gregor Mendel, who was the father of modern genetics. Isaac Newton, you know, who formulated the laws of motion and gravitation, and he invented calculus. You got Kepler, Galileo Copernicus, Lord Telvin, you got Maxwell and Faraday and Louis Pasteur, Boyle and Dalton and JJ Thompson, and you know, collectively those scientists who are done. I'm just naming a few. Collectively, they made fundamental discoveries in physics, chemistry, electromagnetism, astronomy, microbiology, quantum mechanics, thermodynamics, and genetics. And even in the Nobel laureates between the years nineteen hundred and two thousand, fifty six percent of those Nobel laureates and sciences fields were Christians, and most of them claiming that it was their faith that informed them about their scientific inquiry, and they felt bound to explore the natural laws that God had created and for men to discover. So pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more