Speaker 1: Elvis Durant phone tap.
Speaker 2: Garrett is here. Could you tell us about his phone tap today?
Speaker 3: Hey, Garrett, Stephanie wants to play a phone tap on her mom Marcy. Now they have a family wedding coming up, and Stephanie's a little bit of a rebel, so Marcy wants her daughter, Stephanie to clean it up. So Stephanie, who's playing the phone tap on her mom, goes to the beauty salon, and that's where we take.
Speaker 1: It up from.
Speaker 2: All right, the rebel and a wedding is involved, so you know there's gonna be some tension here and a mom. Oh yeah, all right, the ingredients for a great phone tap.
Speaker 1: All right, Garrett, let's.
Speaker 2: See what happens here we go.
Speaker 4: Marty Evans, Hi, Mom, Hi, Jeff, I'm kind to see what's up.
Speaker 5: Oh. I just want to let you know I just got my hair cut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how to come out?
Speaker 5: Well, I felt pretty good about it. I was, you know, getting relaxed, and they're shampooing my hair and then I kind of doze off. Then I little kind.
Speaker 4: Of a hurry.
Speaker 5: Well they sort of shaved my eyebrows off. What yeah, I will I don't have any eyebrows left.
Speaker 4: Oh, Mike, why did you get your haircut?
Speaker 5: I went to one of those schools where they give three haircuts when they're learning.
Speaker 4: Were you drinking?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: No, it is morning.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me you wto a hairdresser and they cut your eyebrows off that. This just doesn't make any sense. What you are I will relax, you will relaxed. So they decided to take off your eyebrows.
Speaker 5: Who does that?
Speaker 4: Which I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe they were practicing how to wax eyebrows. I don't know. It's kind of sorry for a minute. It's not that bad. I mean, my eyebrows will grow back.
Speaker 4: It's not that bad. Do you understand where we're going on Sunday? You're going to see your entire family, people you haven't seen in five years. You're going to show up with no eyebrows and that ridiculous pirate chattoo you just got on your shoulder. What the hell's wrong with you? Calm down, Come down, dall, mom.
Speaker 5: At least I didn't have to pay for it. I'm not paying for it.
Speaker 4: So you didn't have to pay for it. What do you mean you didn't have to pay for it? It's free.
Speaker 5: They're learning.
Speaker 4: What the hell are you right now?
Speaker 5: I'm still here. I'm just sitting in the chair. Worked on you there.
Speaker 4: I want to talk that moron.
Speaker 5: Okay, but don't like, don't be crazy. I'm going to hand you thish one'll be crazy. Lucas, Lucas, Hey, can you come here? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Lucas. How can I help you?
Speaker 4: What the hell did you do to my daughter?
Speaker 1: She looks she looks beautiful, she was beautiful.
Speaker 4: Wrong, people, you shave off? What do you approach her?
Speaker 3: I am not a butcher. I don't work in a deli. I work in a hair salon.
Speaker 2: Okay, did she.
Speaker 4: Did she ask you to remove her eyebrow?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. She she kind of was asleep. I nudged her and it looked like she said yes, So I just went with it.
Speaker 1: So uh toak. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Stamp off on the phone. Right now, people's eyebrows off related my dad going to a family wedding on Sunday, their family theresting in five years. She's going to go in there like a cleek.
Speaker 1: I could fix it.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no no no no, I'm sorry. You're not going to fix anything. I am taking her to get them professionally tattooed, and you're going to pay for it. Give am boss on the phone right.
Speaker 1: Now, ma'am, ma'am, I will fix it. Yeah, Stepan, sit down in the chair. Stephane, just sit down in the chair and we'll we'll take care of this right now.
Speaker 4: For your mind, the police, I'm telling you, you put one hand on my bottle and you're going to wedd it.
Speaker 3: Well, let's think about this. If you want me to fix the problem, how am I supposed to do? Get so?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me? Do not fix the problem.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to just fix the eyebrows. I have a pen that I could use, and I got my I got the phone in my hands. It's a very easy fix. It's a very easy fixed.
Speaker 1: Eyebrows maybe fixed.
Speaker 4: I'm going to fix you, and I'm going to fix you in a way that you're going to be singing to plant or do you understand me? Okay away from my daughter, ma'am.
Speaker 3: What if I just sweep up the eyebrows and we try to get them back on her?
Speaker 4: Out of your mind?
Speaker 1: Can I offer you're a free waxing.
Speaker 2: I'm calling up your a wedding coming up.
Speaker 1: And everybody needs to be waxed. Shut it up your ear. No, well I could do that too for you. I could wax that here. Just Stephanie, your mom, she's not happy.
Speaker 4: Get out of there, Stephanie. Are you listening to me? Are you listening to me?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: Get out of that salon now. Call me on your shell as soon as you get out. And I want the name and address.
Speaker 3: Do you hear me?
Speaker 5: Mom? I can't. They only have two of my nails done. Let me just finish all the man's care and then and then I'll go.
Speaker 4: Oh, Stephany, they are butchering you. What is wrong you look?
Speaker 5: I'm just stay done for the wedding for free, that's all.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go in there and present my daughter with a tattoo has no eyebrows. It looks like I'm not a good mother. I am calling a police right now.
Speaker 3: Well, well, missus Evans, before you do that, I think I might need to tell you you just got phone tapped, Jeffany, I think this is funny, miss Evans. My name is Garrett from Elvis Durrant in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tap by your Daughterrney.
Speaker 5: I'm screaming, feels better about me this weekend.
Speaker 4: Now the whole office is staring at me. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I love you, mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love you too. Find another way of showing it, will you, Elvis.
Speaker 2: I love that you took off my daughter's eyebrows. Call the police. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all
Speaker 3: Participass Duran phone tap Elvis Duran in the Morning Show