Speaker 1: You are listening to the Daily Best of The Rick Burgers Show. Hey, catch the entire show wherever you get podcasts, or watch us live and archived on YouTube. And subscribers can watch the Daily Best of the Rick Burgers Show on Blaze TV. Thanks for watching and listening, and be sure to follow us on social media for more from the whole gang at The Rick Burgers Show. Let's Go America. The Text Nation is back. Robert is ready, a lot of Hey Roberts.
Speaker 2: Detroit, Rock City's ready, Kentucky Rednecks are ready?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Urge Gulf Shores, Alabama? Ready? Glen Coe, how about New Mexico? Is ready? Pennsylvania always ready. Jeremy said, I'll take all five today. Atlanta, You're ready, by Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Baby, Hazelhurst, Georgia, Union, Mississippi, Zach the trash Man is ready, Pop Tart is ready, Jacksonville, Jerome, Georgia is ready.
Speaker 1: Michigan ready to go. We're ready, San Antonio, Adler is ready, Arkansas Ready. Somebody say, hey, Birch, I'm ready. Laurel, Mississippi, we see you. Everybody come home? All well, it is another hour on another day. Wisconsin weighing in today. Welcome Paul bonfam is ready New Brockton, Pensacola, Marshall, Texas, all ready to go. And the gang we're all back. Uh, settled back into the Big Boys studios.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We've got text Nation back, We've got the tubers back. Uh, we're back in the road. The road.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's a different animal. It's a different animal. You're you're dealing with technical stuff and this and that. Nothing's where it should be. There's people talking all around you. There's noises. If you I listened to the podcast archives yesterday. If you don't, if you're bothered by people moving their mics around and making noise, uh, you you're not gonna enjoy that too much. Uh. It's noisy, it's it's it lacks professionalism.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's got a lot of problem And that's what people love them. That's about saying that. My next line was and that's what makes me fantastic. That's why we love it. Is a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: The unpredictability and you talk about taking you just never know what's gonna happen. We don't know you that's the thing. A lot of times you don't know, but we do. In this case, on location. You don't know, nor do we, and you know not your stuff's blowing off the table. I mean somebody's you know, spilt breakfast on top of something. Uh. It really the bathroom's not where it should be. It really is a lot of fun. So if you have not captured yesterday, uh, the audio archive is there. It's on the podcast channel and you can go enjoy that and hear us work it all out and of course on your on the archive. For those of you that on the live, you know you're limited by your schedule. Uh, like the person that was trying to figure out how they could get all the show but they weren't willing to join us till till two hours in. So you can go back now. But right out of the gate, you're gonna get what now has become a new term here on the show. Hey Robert, Hey, Robert's right out of the gate.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Now we're struggling a little bit technically out of the gate and we're over modulating and we're splattering, but hey, hey, robertsides that, Hey Robert, that hey Robert is right there, and it gets its started. So now when it comes to well what about what about all the visual stuff, well speedy. I even think Greg to some point, I did we you know, we provided some pictures and some images from yesterday. Adler was grabbing all sorts of videos. So Adler, I go to you for an update for all who loved the YouTube option.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will have every big interview that we did. I'll put that out, put a big region's recap out. Rick, you know this. I worked on computer problems for about three and a half hours.
Speaker 1: Yes, I hope I never see that face again.
Speaker 3: My goodness.
Speaker 1: I was We did the Bible, the Bible study, by the way, it's that archives available now to for job thirteen that that's on our YouTube and our podcast. I was signing books yesterday, three hundred and twenty strong, by the way. So Adler, I just out of grace, did not want to what destroy that moment or mess up that rhythm. Yeah, So I finish, and I'm coming in about to tell Adler I'm moving on to the next thing. And I just see, I mean no color. I mean, Adler's not overly ten anyway, that's fair, but but I'd never seen him that pale. And he's down on the floor crawling around, and the look on his face. I knew without even asking something bad had happened.
Speaker 3: It's just, well, my computer, my main computer, the main brain here. It's it's been an acting weird little sluggish, little weird, little slow. So you want to restart it, right, And so I go after the Bible study. Luckily I got that all out. And after the Bible study, I go to restart that computer and it's it's always telling me and Max are notorious for this. It's like there's a new software up. There's a new software.
Speaker 1: Up, and update it. It gets mad at it, it does and at right now.
Speaker 3: And I have to click remind me later, almost every day, just remind me later, remind me later, because I can't because of all those the different things that I have this computer doing. I can't upgrade to the newest whatever mac Os, c R O, Leopard Seia or whatever. Right uh. And so I'm just going for a restart and then I see right before my monitor goes black, software update initializing, and I'm like, I did not tell it to do that. And then for about an hour that computer was just black, nothing, nothing. It would not show me anything, it would not react to anything.
Speaker 7: And you were trying to shut it down while it was trying to update.
Speaker 3: I didn't. It's it said software update initializing, but then the monitor went Then the screen just went black, and so what would not My biggest fear was that that software update failed and I was going to have to start from scratch with a brand new setup, a brand new computer. There's a lot of things going on set up in this computer in order for us to broadcast and record and publish content every day, and I thought I was going to be working with a blank slate that would not work. Not sure if we were going to have a show on the air the next day on all that. So it was I'm in cabinets, trying different things, running different routes, and if you can see, my monitor is hilarious. Now I've gotten one of our old TVs. For some reason, an old TV will work, and I have a huge, just old TV up here on the counter. Really, yes, I just put a TV on the counter and it's uh. For some reason, the for some reason, the computer likes it. So you can't see there's the coyote. Hey, there's so anyways, there's that. But yes, I would probably shoot it from over there. When you edit for or when you try to work out problems for like three hours. Yeah, you don't really get to edit anything. I did want to get out somebody, you know, I wanted to look through the footage and be like, all right, who is the biggest, best and who said the most outland of stuff.
Speaker 1: That'd be Gary.
Speaker 3: Gary.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought it was interesting that Tommy Tuberville said kind of basically said, I'm still weighing it over. You know, I'm still thinking it over. I might run for governor. He did, he said I might run for God.
Speaker 1: I pressed him on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so that was that was probably a moment I was going to try to get out. Of course, the saving interview was great, Charles Barkley, it was. It was a big That's one of my favorite days of the year. It's an exhausting day, but it is a cool day just to have all these people coming through.
Speaker 7: It's a fun, fun time. Jamie Johnson, but we won't bring him right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A couple of things happened yesterday and you hit on what we got Gary Garius, Hey, Robert, which I see text nation in the audience. You've already which is why we love y'all. You've already embraced it. Surely there's a shirt coming. It just says, hey, Robert, Hey, Robert Speedy referencing some person named Drew. Right, Okay, well you know why it should me confusing John Daily and Jim Daily, which they could not be a bigger chasm.
Speaker 7: Step Nation said, maybe Speedy can ask Drew how Jim Daily.
Speaker 1: And then then that's funny. Then Adler's socially awkward moment with Jamie Johnson. Yeah, so those were.
Speaker 7: Then Greg being hung on a stair, you get all that. Yeah, right, you have to go into a concert the night before.
Speaker 1: Raw, So we will recap some of that yesterday. But the audio podcast is there, and then you heard Adler tell you we have highlights to tell you what's going on in there though with Adler, and he is on the phone pulling the curtain back. So take Big Vox Entertainment. Okay, that's the company that owns The Rick Burgess Show and everything that we produce. Okay. Then we have a relationship with Summit Broadcasting. They're are broadcast partner. We have a relationship with iHeart Radio, who handled the podcast archives every day. Then we have a relationship with syndicated Solutions that syndicates the show on the terrestrial radio network. And then we have Blazed TV that basically is our partner in all things YouTube. So Blaze TV and Adler's talking to them that part of our world is so important now that we're gonna adders, would they we may need to come down there, get back in that room and update everything. Yeah, I mean I think it's time. You've been using the same stuff for what five years now? Yeah.
Speaker 3: They Blaze has been great. They they have been very helpful. They are great people to work with. And now that we're launching this Strange Encounters podcast up, Yeah, I think I think it is time for me to remind them. Hey, guys, y'all came and we set this stuff up like five or six years ago. Hm, it's getting tired. That's a long time in computer years.
Speaker 1: Well you also, I mean it does.
Speaker 3: A lot of work run it.
Speaker 1: We got so much content. I remember, most people don't have the amount of content that we have.
Speaker 7: I remember your interaction with them earlier in the year when you told them what you were using and and there it guys said, you're you're using what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he goes, oh, yeah, we got a couple of those, like in the basement or something like that. I'm like, great, cool, I got one, and it's the brain of our show.
Speaker 1: Text nations warning that a mac will update eventually whether you want it to or not. Yes, I think we tried it.
Speaker 6: This is the Rick Burgess Show, all right.
Speaker 1: So we've talked about Patriot Mobile for a while now, and you know, we do have a choice, and we've made that crystal clear, right, So we do have a choice. And one of the things that is so wonderful about Patriot Mobile, and I want you to grasp this. You're not We're not asking you to say, hey, Patriot Mobile represents our views. Hey, you don't want to give money to these companies that you don't agree with politically or morally. But you know what, the service is not gonna be that great, but at least you're doing something good. No, They they bring things to the table. First of all, they are one of the few cell phone service providers that operates on all three of the major networks. The fact is, if you have cell phone service in this country right now, you get it exceptional or even better service with Patriot Mobile. That's why they offer a coverage guarantee that others can't offer. Okay, So if you have not moved to Patriot Mobile because you're worried about coverage, don't worry about that. Maybe you think the switch is painful hassle. I don't like that kind of stuff either. Well, I'm here to tell you, and you know how much I hate hassles. It's really not. It's very easy. No need to spend hours in a retail store waiting your term. Simply call Patriot Mobiles one hundred percent US based team from the comfort of your own home or office and they'll have you activated in minutes. Still locked into a contract, not a problem there. Patriot Mobile's a contract buyout covers up to five hundred dollars per device, Keep your same number, keep your same phone, or if you want to treat yourself to an upgrade, you can do that too. Are you ready? Let's make the move Patriot Mobile dot com slash rick that offers a free month Patriotmobile dot com slash rec are called nine to seven to Patriot mentioned the show and get a free month with Patriot Mobile the show yesterday on location the interviews that Adler's working on. If you missed the show, you can go back and get the audio archive. But if you love seeing the videos of these interviews or moments that were big on the show, we talked to Trent Dilfer, Hugh Freeze, Kirby Smart, Tommy Tuberble, Caylin de Boor, Nick Saban, Charles Barkley, Riley Green, Jamie Johnson. Those all came through. They did. It was chaos, like to see not many people were on time.
Speaker 7: A little that was we seem to be the theme this year.
Speaker 1: We live in the world of ten minute segments. So if you arrive five minutes already in, it now becomes five minutes second. Yeah, and that's tough. And I don't know if I looked on the clock when sitting down in the chairs after he'd already elbowed me in the head once doing pro wrestling moves on me. Charles h Charles, Charles settles down. Yeah. Somebody said in my picture with Charles that I now I now know how Adler feels every day. Yeah, that's a big man.
Speaker 7: And think when he stands next to Shack, how little he looks, but you know how big Shacks.
Speaker 1: That's Shacks from the Nephilin. Yeah, he is unbelievable. Uh So anyway, so when by the way, that's the exaggeration. I mean, Charles is taller than me. But I don't look at her like in that picture.
Speaker 7: Looks like a little stairstep coach Saban.
Speaker 1: Then you look at that, look at the good time Adler could be besides saving y'ad have something we would really we'd have steps going right up. I think here he goes again. He goes out there when he thinks he's as tall as people.
Speaker 3: I'm not up to his shoulders.
Speaker 1: All right, buddy, now that But so they're sitting down, Okay, this is just the this is just the world of the one seat. That's right. They're sitting down. I mean they don't know. They couldn't care less what the clock is and what our schedule is. They don't care. And so as they're sitting down, you know what they're thinking. Rightfully, So we are Charles Barkley and Nick Saban. I understand you'd like to have a word with us. This is the time we're giving you. What do you have to say? They don't care? You think they care when the heartbreak is at the bottom of the hour. Are they concerned about that remotely? They sit down the amount of interest that just sat down. I look to the clock. I have four minutes. Oh wow, and I think, well, that's not going to do.
Speaker 7: Even though they're on TV a lot. In their four minutes, that's a long segment. But they're not still not with us. They're not gonna sit through a break either. So once I go to the road, once I go to the break, they're gone rightfully. So sure, yeah, places to be not me complaining. You got to you going through media row. As a matter of fact, I talked to a guy yesterday. Weird that we got into the conversation about this guy having to plan to our problem when I went to physical therapy, which was at the end of the long day. I'm glad you didn't tell saving you had to go physical therapy.
Speaker 1: But you don't think you'd appreciate the fact that I'm playing hurt. Now. You know, there's a lot of people they at this rotator cup situation, they would they'd already be I mean, guys, I got to take off frush take off, you get surgery and all that. I ain't take out from his radio show, So you don't all that surgery. Greg, I'm trying. They go get the surgery and you can't run. Listen, Hey, I wouldn't be able to if I had the surgery. I'll be left hand. Greg, Can you go run the board? Let's just put him behind the Yeah, listen, do you really want to see me walking around squeezing that stupid ball with that big old farness?
Speaker 7: So you did that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not doing that. I'm just gonna push through it, that's right. So anyway, and what this guy said is where we were where we do the show from were located in Birmingham. So he said, what I did because I know how all these people coming through. I listened to y'all interview them. Then I flipped over and then listened to the sports station interview. Oh okay, and he said, and then compared, and he said, unless that was a lot more serious when they went somewhere else, Oh yeah, I was interviews. But anyway, so I just made we give them a break from that where they were.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they'd go to escape from that.
Speaker 1: So I just I just made the decision that I was going to talk to them longer. And you sure did. I wish I hadn't said, I blew through the bottom of the hour break because that upset the syndicator. Bob carry, here comes, here comes mister Cecilia, New Yorker, getting on me. I didn't blow through the break. I just went to that break late, one break out of a five hour show, and I felt like the audience. And I've had people tell me you wouldn't believe the number of emails and comments I got that said I could have listened to those two talk, oh yeah, for you know, thirty minutes. And so I wasn't going to rob the audience. When those two started interacting with each other and started discussing life and work ethic and being coachable. I mean, it was time for me to say, I can't stop this, and so that would have been so terrible. So we didn't, and I don't think it messed anything up rig Live. It's fine. This gy now we've had technical problems before. It caused way more damage than that. Of course, we find out a lot of things on location. Adler needs a better background, which I think was a great idea. Unfortunately, the sun blinded everything that I needed to see, and I couldn't see where we were on time and all that we weighed all that out.
Speaker 6: Yes, sure, this is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 1: A lot of you are responding to fast growing trees, and I don't blame you. You're probably like like our house, Sherry, and I really grew weary of, you know, her, going out getting all these plants, bringing them home where they just come home to die. We don't know what we're doing. We're making it up as we go. But then when fast growing trees came into our lives, just like when they come into your lives, game changer number one, they're gonna ship them right to the door. Okay, So no going out to some nerve shred and dragging them around, loading them up dirty. This no, my goodness, that I don't got room for the trees and the plants that you want come right to your house. You also have access, and I think this is one of the I mean, I love the convenience, but the part I like the most about fast growing trees, I like having that expertise available to me at any time. That's the reason why they have over two million happy customers. I'll tell you that what they want is they'll find out about your where you live, the climate where you live, they want to know what's the setup. Let's talk about shade, Let's talk about light, let's talk about soil, let's talk about you know how much water we get. And they have the Alive and Thrive guarantee that ensures your plants arrived happy and healthy. And they're there to stand with you and support you through the entire process. And we're going to get you a deal right now. This is the best time to plant right now. So go to Fast Growing Trees dot Com. Fast Growing Trees dot Com. Use the promo code Rick at checkout Fast Growing Trees dot Com promo code Rick, and you're going to say fifteen percent. Now it's the perfect time to plant. Use Rick and save today. Offer is valid for a limited time. Terms and conditions may apply. True Day's Wednesday Bible Study archive is available today. So there it is yesterday's show on the Road. That archive is available today on our podcast channel. So a couple of things to discuss in some of these you had yesterday. We just didn't get to it. Sweedee and Greg. The Menendez brothers, Oh boy, the Menendez brothers looks like they will be re sentenced and they are going to get the opportunity to have their sentence changed. So let me see if I'm right here, They're basically going what they currently are under. They have no possibility of parole, correct this, They've just added that they can be product. But now that don't mean they're going to be right. They still got to go before the board and get approved, right, that's right. But they are going to get that day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because that option was not there on the original since this is one closer step to some type of freedom for them if they them convinced the.
Speaker 1: Pro board yet them and Greg you have been on record the what they did and how heinous it was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 1: Sorry to look about it. I know it's been a long time ago. Man, I don't know what I was thinking then. Yeah, I mean the details, especially if you go go read the details.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was talking to Hobi about this.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, we would we get to spend time with hobe Yesterdears. You know why he's an expert because he went on that tour in Los Angeles where they take you by the house. Yeah, so now he's an expert.
Speaker 7: He said, standing there in front of the house and just you go, okay, so wow, that was where the car was. You know, it had all played out.
Speaker 1: You like to sit there there it is right right right there is where he came out, reloaded him back in.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't forget that, and I think that is what really.
Speaker 7: So you so you went out, reloaded, came back in to finish mom off. Yeah, and that's what That's what a lot of folks, I mean, they like, Okay, well they don't need parole after that.
Speaker 1: Well, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible truth, terrible truth. They are not the only people in the world that have been mistreated by parents in some pretty bad ways, but they're in a pretty small group of people who decided to slaughter their parents right in a very very awful, evil way. Yeah, and again and I don't know what happened, but it was never proven that their accusation gets No, that's true. Actually that may happen. That's important though to note it's not like the things they say. The jury didn't believe them. Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was no proof of that.
Speaker 1: No, this is they There was no one ever. I'm wrong And I don't think there's never been an investigation that substantiated their claims of the type of abuse that they were subject to at the hands of their dead That's just that's what they said.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that right now.
Speaker 1: Again, it may have been, but I'm just I mean, yeah, you know, it's as Greg said, they presented that before a jury and the jury's like, yeah, so there we go. And also, we did not have this yesterday, but we do today. Pete Rose and his family repeatedly tried to get major League Baseball's all time hit king back into baseball without success. On Tuesday, Rob Manfred, the Major League Baseball Commissioner, announced anyone on Baseball's ineligible lists would be removed from the list at the time of their death. It meant that Rose's banned from baseball had been lifted, making him eligible now for Hall of Fame consideration. Yep, there was a rule that once you pass on right, even if you were banned, if you have the stats that support it, you can be put in. And he definitely has the status as report he was one of the best to play. Oh yeah. This announcement came just a little over twenty four hours after the Cincinnati Reds had hosted Pete Rose Knight celebration that was scheduled for the legend who died in September, and so his family was there and his daughter said that this was all good news for the family and that the emotion was overwhelming. So there that's a.
Speaker 7: Biggie right there, that's a that's a biggie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know we could and I know somewhere today Bubba celebrating.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, this was a big thing for.
Speaker 1: If we if it was the Rick and Bubba days, what Bubba would say right now, is you mean to tell me the Menindez brothers might get out of jail, but Pete Rose still can't get in the Hall Offizer.
Speaker 7: Right, That's exactly what he was saying. But he would be correct, he would be correct.
Speaker 1: But today we say, oh no, no, Pete Rose can now go into the Hall of Fame. Now he had to die to get in. Yeah, yeah, there is that. There's a side note to it, little little side note on that one. But if I mean, he was guilty of breaking those rules, and he did and it was not paid for, it was not good. Now help me here if I'm wrong.
Speaker 7: Okay, I know y'all will uh good one. So Pete and the betting on baseball, that's when he was a manager, right, correct, Yes, correct, had nothing not there's no prove for anything, any allegations of when he actually was playing the game.
Speaker 1: No, And I don't think I believe you're right. It was when he was coaching, and he never At first he said he didn't bet on baseball, which he did. Then he said he didn't bet on his own team, which he did. But I think he did always bet for them to win, right, right.
Speaker 7: But if we're going off Hall of Fame as a player, then no doubt he goes in and there's no betting allegation for when he was a player, only as a manager that I think I.
Speaker 1: Believe the saying they found out he betted his player. I know he's they've came out originally charged him, and he would deny it, and then we'd find out it was true. That may have in this case, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I had to google it. I didn't know anybody.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know about Peter Saskin, I'm asking.
Speaker 3: I don't know about Pete Rose, I don't know about the Banana's brothers. I did have to google it, but it says that evidence from a notebook seized from an associate of Roses found during a raid that he made bets in nineteen eighty six when he was still a player for the Reds.
Speaker 7: On baseball or another sport.
Speaker 3: He he bet on baseball games while he was still a player, as just a quick google that I can find.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest, if you bet on him as a manager, you probably bet on your own team, as Hollywood, you probably would probably would to win though in eighty six. Wouldn't he have been with the Phillies by then, Yeah, but it still was. It was still with the Reds in eighty six. Phillies.
Speaker 3: I guess I just googled it. I could have been wrong about everything.
Speaker 1: I just said, Oh, it's a right, but I don't know. It's all right. It feels a little Phillies there to me.
Speaker 6: This is the Rick Burgess Show, all.
Speaker 1: Right, show a brand new hour starting, just a couple of things from last hour. Af or you were correct. I didn't know this happened. That Rose in eighty six actually went back for a short time and was player manager for the Cincinnati Reds. I don't even remember that. So I knew that sounded a little late for him to be with the Reds. But so because he went to the Phillies in seventy nine, so I guess he went back and did that in eighty six. So thanks for that update. So Pete Rose, it looks like, because of his death, now can be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. Interesting, it feels good right now, doesn't it. I mean, just on the show, just on the show today, we're giving some good news things going on in our country, and it feels like, if you're a conservative right now, we have the upper hand. But if you think the left is just going to go away, then you're extremely naive. The fight is not over, not even close to being over. And now you know Blaze TV more than ever. There's a world out there, I mean full of noise, misinformation, false narratives, and Blaze TV really gives some clarity to that. It is investigative journalism, something that's missing now. Yes, it's documentaries that shed light on the on the deep state. When you subscribe to Blaze TV and you can access this content on any device, you're not just watching the content though you're supporting a movement. You're backing creators who think for themselves, speak boldly, refuse to be silenced by big tech and corporate media. You're supporting, you know, the things that are now missing in true journalism. Everything the networks won't do, you know, Blaze TV will do. Deliver it on your terms at you know, any time of the day, on any device. So go to BlazeTV dot com slash Rick. We have content there too, BlazeTV dot com slash Ric. Subscribe today and we're going to save you twenty bucks off the annual plan BlazeTV dot com slash Rick twenty dollars off the annual plan. Blaze TV Unfiltered, unafraid and on demand. You're on the Rick Burgess Show. Unscreen phone calls, come on with it.
Speaker 3: Rick is Hambone, Buddy Hammy, Hey.
Speaker 8: I am good to seeing you know. Yesterday we're gonna we started a new segment on Tuesday called tann and Bad Talks. I'm back at it.
Speaker 1: Again, dogs. Yeah, I got a question I try to get in tanned Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Hey, So look, uh y'all, y'all see things different as media personality, but as fans. I'm gonna get my assessment on the on the tournament yesterday.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Bo Jackson doesn't like.
Speaker 8: To interact with the crowds.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 8: Uh. Barkley's just a he's he's he's a he's a jaya when it comes to uh, try to get over to meet people, even say hey to us. Uh A good way to start a conversations, to get Nick Shaving to laugh and give him, give him a war eagle and then tell him you still respect him.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: Rally Green he brings the girls, that's for sure. So if you if you, if you're a young man, a single and you're looking for a female, go.
Speaker 1: Follow rally Green. You got all the ladies you want. That's great.
Speaker 8: John Daly is a rage John Daly is a raging alcoholic that will do what he wants. That means driving on the tea boxes, anything, everything but outside of that guy's hey, uh Geene Hollan will put on an outstanding event, very very awesome. That was the first time I've ever been great time, you know, it was the pros are awesome to talk to, you know. Kirby smart. He don't want to interact with nobody until he gets a few jack and cokes.
Speaker 1: Hitty wow.
Speaker 8: But hey, guys here, it was a good time, Like I said, I wish I could have hung out with no more, but you know, I kind of wanted to get going and speedy. He did a good job, so congrats on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna ask me how he played later in the day. Ohold had a long day.
Speaker 7: So you mean to tell me all this breakdown came from a Tanning Badges and yeah, he was in the I think he was laying in then about to get it.
Speaker 1: This has been out there a couple of days and we've seen it, but we've just been so busy we haven't mentioned it. But probably Adler's upset with us that we haven't mentioned this. Metallica calls this earthquake from enter Sandman performance at Virginia Beach. Adler or have you been following this? They? Yes, they they They played so powerfully that it the Geiger Counter registered the sound.
Speaker 3: Well, so this is at Virginia Tech's Lane Stadium.
Speaker 1: Since thousand fans, wow, and the.
Speaker 3: The the Hokies come out to.
Speaker 1: I knew that.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 3: So everybody's ready for it. Everybody know the beat and everybody knows how to jump on the beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I will say this if I could be dropped into the stadium. Now I have to get there, but just somebody dropped me in this atmosphere right here. I'd like to do that and then then like the drone picked me up and take me back out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Just the whole stadium's jumping. Hey, hey, hey, so there you.
Speaker 7: Go by jumping with her hand.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, man, good time and good And they said they caused a minor earthquake. Yeah, and you put that on your resume. Yes, didn't this happen in l s U one time?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Uh, Seattle Seahawks they've done it too, Like people are so crazy, so loud, so raucous that it registers on a Geiger counter or whatever that's called.
Speaker 1: Micro not a Geiger seismic event. I actually saw them at the Brave Stadium and when they did enter saying, man, I don't know how much that holds, forty thousand whatever, the entire place was singing it's huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sei counter, that's radiation, that's radiation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just do that. The first thing we could think of. Yeah, it's just hey, Robert Robert movie.
Speaker 7: But have y'all seen stuff like that? Highlights and you go the effort to get there, you know, it's just not there, but being there would have been cool.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Actually drove to Nashville on Saturday for the Metallica show the Richter.
Speaker 1: Scales Rict looking for thank you text Nation. Hold on, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: Of third on the third of this month? What now on the third of this month.
Speaker 7: We're just learning about this now it's the fifteenth if you're listening live. And on the third you went to Metallica on.
Speaker 1: And ask ask me where did they play.
Speaker 3: Nashville Nissan Stadium. They did a double header. I think it was Thursday night they did a show and then Saturday night the show, and I caught the Saturday night show which did feature Enter Sandman.
Speaker 1: And it was awesome because on this way they do it now and I'm sure it still was. They won't play the same set right bos nights, So you may get Inner sand Man or you may not not. Yes, well, look at me, I know.
Speaker 3: So you might not get Master of Puppets, but you might get one, which is exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so would you rather have inter Sandman?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think I caught the better night.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Thursday night show was.
Speaker 1: Great because everybody's screaming it what hurt.
Speaker 3: What really hurt was the Thursday night show Pantera opened for Metallica. Oh, that's why you were there, and I wanted to I want I wanted to see that Saturday night. You know who opened for Metallica, Limp Biscuit. What, Yes, I have seen Limp Biscuit and concert. That's not a brag. That's not a brag. Oh it's terrible, terrible was it?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 6: It's just one of those.
Speaker 3: Give me a break. Oh my goodness, they look good too, goodness, gracious, they look like they're about weird.
Speaker 1: The weird guitar player that dresses up Yes, West Boorland, that's weird.
Speaker 3: He was in a not a Mariachi. Uh the you know, the Mexican Dia Delosthal skeleton.
Speaker 9: Skeleton looked but the head was as big as like a beach ball. And the rest of the dudes just looked like normal sixty year olds. Not look great, easy, y'all look great compared to Limp Biscuit.
Speaker 3: And that was so that was that, that was odd. It was during the day during Limp Biscuits show, and it was just bad on all counts.
Speaker 1: I know everything about this woman's husband without ever meeting him from the text Nation. My husband walked into our wedding to enter scendman.
Speaker 3: Oh that's great, that's great, I thought, I thought.
Speaker 1: Character of course I walked into Freebird. Yeah you thought that was bad and it was, which was kind of imagine that we just found that of a wedding. I drove you buy yourself, don't.
Speaker 3: Me and my buddy Randy.
Speaker 1: And then like further further me and my buddy. We've got no van, Randy.
Speaker 3: But see we had I guess it was like six guys on on the on our row.
Speaker 1: It was do you get to take the van? And van?
Speaker 3: You were like the man?
Speaker 1: I was the man?
Speaker 3: Uh so uh we were. We had a place to stay. It was like one and a half miles from the stadiums and.
Speaker 1: We just walked who cares awesome?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I did sleep in the van.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 1: Did you sep in there?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, they got what they got to stay in BnB.
Speaker 1: What is this thing where you won't stay well that even at campus you wouldn't stay in the camp house. I mean, why do you think you have to sleep in your van?
Speaker 3: I got to sleep the best in there. I don't have to deal with y'all snoring, nobody getting up. I'm in a I'm in a glass case of emotion or of slumber, slip slumber.
Speaker 1: He goes out there, so we'll get pumbled with all the with all the rega maroa. Just don't even try. If you can't a word out of your choices.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I mean, do you realize the reason you go on these trips is to hang out and be part of you know, the guy it fell And you're like, all right, man, y'all go do your thing.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the van.
Speaker 3: I'm weird, you know what. You know what. I was able to go to sleep whenever when I want to, when I wanted to.
Speaker 1: You did that because you thought you were going to get rassed and when there was some hazing, gunn take.
Speaker 7: I know why I did it. I know why I did it because he didn't want to chip in on the airbnb.
Speaker 3: I paid, Actually I paid more than most people for the airbnb because I'm a nice guy. Because the one guy dropped out and the dude that booked the airbnb was eating the difference. And I found out about it, and I was like, hey, buddy, here's some more money.
Speaker 1: So you found out about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I found out.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Great, But at camp house he went to that van that so it wouldn't be would because he didn't and it was cold. Yeah, you do worried about that. You're worried about Greg.
Speaker 3: I mean if during my sleep everything is off, everything, everything is.
Speaker 1: You on yourself. You know what he was worried about. He was worried about us Tucket and men. So Tidy couldn't get out.
Speaker 3: He's'm a light sleeper. Frankly, I'm a very light sleeper.
Speaker 1: I'm a very like So you were.
Speaker 4: Off the.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 1: Next music story is going to I don't even know what to do with this. I really don't. This is a mistake and it's a scourgel on music. Oh wow. Willy Nelson joins Steve Perry for an updated version of Faithfully. Now this may shock you. What I'm about to say, Willy Nelson does it is not the one who ruins it. Steve Perry sounds terrible. Steve has a reason that you're no longer performing. He sounds terrible. Willy Nelson, that you know you can. It's basically the way Willy sings every song he's talked, sing slash, that's what you're going to hear? Can we are we going to get the archive canceled? The tubers can't take two days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll play a quick snippet of Willie then we'll I.
Speaker 7: Don't know if this helps you. Here Proceeds from the single be donated to farm Aid. It doesn't and sound Dark House Records has.
Speaker 1: Put it out.
Speaker 7: But this is the official video of Faithful for Faithfully Steve Perry, Willie Nelson, Hi.
Speaker 1: Will run.
Speaker 3: The nias son o, no.
Speaker 6: Wheels go round and round.
Speaker 4: You're on my.
Speaker 1: This is the thing that bothers me. Willy can't breathe good anymore, and it bothers me when you will. It is like a hundred Have you heard Steve Perry sing lately? Have you heard this?
Speaker 7: I heard him singing lately, but I heard it.
Speaker 1: Yes, say the road, No, please just start a fa.
Speaker 8: Right down live in me?
Speaker 1: What are we doing? Can I ask y'all question? Family? I think what makes us be? Think of it? You know? It sound even worse as you remember when he was on it. Yeah, because he was in a place. I mean he could he was he could sing like I saw a live concert that replayed the other night from eighty one, and he was phenomenal. If you went to a ballgame right now and somebody brought in a player, but you would you, yeah, because there's something that Greg you. You told me yourself that Tommy Shaw sings as good as you does, and a lot of singers sing as good as they ever have.
Speaker 7: Why can't Steve On behalf of everybody out there that is not up to date on artists and and all that. I'm just gonna ask the questions, Steve Perry, you have throat cans? What what?
Speaker 1: What did he have? What's wrong his throat?
Speaker 3: He's seventy six?
Speaker 7: Nothing, nothing at all. I thought he lost his voice? And then am I thinking to somebody else? I thought he went through voy Well, I thought Steve Perry went through some vocals. Appreciate it sometime he may have.
Speaker 1: He may have. I know what he obviously, and he's even admitted this. He he can't go where he used to could go. Okay, seventy seventy six.
Speaker 7: So you have Willie Nelson, you have his style, which he and that's just Willie.
Speaker 1: Will forever up into his death.
Speaker 3: So ninety two.
Speaker 7: They obviously came together for charity and to redo something.
Speaker 1: Does that help it all? It doesn't because you don't tamper with memories, so you will give them. Perry and he things like that, he's seventy six.
Speaker 3: Here's but I mean, Willy's in his eighties.
Speaker 1: He's ninety ninety two.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's gonna say forevery Uh, it's not good.
Speaker 6: I'm eight full.
Speaker 1: Somebody said. Somebody said, you're right. Tubers are saying Rick, Rick, you're experiencing second hand embarrassment. We can see it. No place too slow.
Speaker 3: They slowed it down too much.
Speaker 1: It sounds too sad Am I thinking Steven, I thought, no, this is Speedy trying to help his second hand embarrassment. He want there to be some of the Asian that's the lead singer. Now it is also available on the YouTube channel. Uh, the big interviews and big moments from yesterday's show on the Road will be coming to the YouTube channel. Adler is editing and putting all that together. Now. We had a bit of a technical breakdown yesterday put us a little bit behind. But you'll see those things make their way to the YouTube channel as well. Also some other items. Episode two of Encounters, the brand new podcast about spiritual warfare. Thank you for all your feedback on that. It will be moving into all the different platforms where you get podcasts coming up this weekend. Blaze TV subscribers always get get a shot at it first and then it will be out wherever you get podcasts in on our YouTube channel and podcast channel two. That'll be episode two of that new series, Tales from the Camp House the Burgess Bass Battle is coming your way Memorial Day weekend boy to the YouTube channel, so be paying attention for that. And then we continue to also update you on the new book that's been released, Men Don't Run in the Rain. We just got some really good news by the way on that, so it was just sent to me by the publisher and we were all kind of looking at that going wow, So that's that's great. Amazon just put out the Hot New Release category. These are the best selling new and books that have been released in the in the faith category. Uh and Men Don't Run in the Rain is currently sitting at number one. Let's go so thank you, wow, Thank you very much. That's awesome And if you want to sign copy, use the links that we have on Rick burgesshow dot com, Themanchurch dot com or Burgessministries dot com. That those are the only places that you can get sign copies if you if you're not concerned about that, then as you just saw the it's available wherever you get books, and we'll continue to come. We're gonna you know, audio platforms have it. More audio platforms will have it. It's out there in ebooks and all of that. And we found out yesterday that uh, the major distributors are now interested. So it'll be coming soon to retail outlets as well. So we'll keep you updated on that as it goes. But thank you for the early feedback we're already getting. So speaking of yesterday, the the Long Long Show, the Long Long Day started earlier from when Calvin Speedy Wilburn. You know, the entire the entire staff looked look a little peak, looked a little peaked, and we we were all leaving. It hit us and now here's the good news. You had two of your sons with you. Yeah, that was really the main thing. That's the good news. Yeah, because we decided which was the right thing for the show. You know, sometimes you have to you have to say anything for the show, even if it hurts you a little, even if it makes your day a little more difficult, and it was the right thing. Speedy did not tea off during the early morning flights. He waited and teed off, and Sweet Home, Alabama started getting little warm. Yet Sweet Home Alabama got a little warm. Son came out a little bit hot, got a little high there, and Calvin Speedy Wilburn teed off at one forty local time. And when I got down to the end of my day, I did text and say, I know the others have forgotten about you, but I haven't. I appreciated that, and I wondered if you were still playing. I think you had three holes to go. Yeah, yeah, I think that's right. We were all there on the back street. It was post six pm.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, oh yeah that hurt god, but yeah, that was that was tough.
Speaker 1: So basically your day yesterday was play golf, go home, go to bed, play no lay golf, go home, go yes.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I went home and and uh I took a shower and literally went to bed.
Speaker 1: That was the day. Can we ask how you played?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I think it was.
Speaker 7: Now who needs Heckler's when you have two of your sons, will you Oh yeah, my goodness. We missed Reese yesterday. But Tyler and JC were able to be with me. They were texting a little bit. We have the little family group chat and they were having a good old time with me. I'm like, why don't you record my good swings?
Speaker 1: You know why? Just the bad one? There's that? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: At one time they made me take a picture in front of some body of water and they said Dad's home.
Speaker 1: You know, like I did all that.
Speaker 7: I hit it in the water one time.
Speaker 1: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 7: But they were having a great time and it was really awesome being able to see them and hang out with them because they don't get to do that much. This is This is a shot of the range that Les Bradford with ironheel press and was able to take.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, but any legs a little skinny, but your form is great.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And that was one line that Jac had with when Hoby was texting with us. Uh he said, hey, y'all should have worn shorts and j C's line says, no worries. Uh, what was it? Those pants have have a lot of air coming through with those little legs, you know, like I had a lot of breeze coming through.
Speaker 1: Well, your legs don't exactly fill up those pants.
Speaker 7: Now, guys, they're just pants and I've just got legs. I don't know what to do it, you know, I mean, just don't underestimate these legs. And but no, we had a blast. It was a little little late tea and off because everybody's behind. I think a round of golfer, you golfer out there. I think we were close to six hours, and that's a I mean some people could play, you know, thirty six holes in that amount of time. And the reason why is and I get it. I get it, And it might still be this way today when the actual tournament starts. It was cart path only, but our area has had so much rain inches of rain, and there were some holes where it was lift clean in place. Maybe your ball was in a puddle of water.
Speaker 1: I mean, the.
Speaker 7: Fairways were so wet that the carts had to stay on the cart path. So every time you were over here, you had to get your yardage, get your clubs, and it's just so that takes more time, and so everything kind of got backed up, and JC and Tyler helped the whole group actually on getting some yardage. But it was cool man. We had a great time to pro was Chad Campbell. He's only fifty so he's just now on the Champions Tour. Is uh you know anytime you got a caddie named Hoss and then then and they could not have been more nice. Got to meet Chad and he's got he's got multiple boy he's an all boy family too. So he was having fun with Tyler and j C. And we were hamming it up and had a good time. We met on Whole thirteen. The guest, uh we had we had a celebrity tee off guy and it was Zack Holton. Now, Zach Holton is number five in the world for long drivers. He is from the Birmingham market. He went to Oak Mountain High School and and then he started a professional quer a professional what a professional career. I didn't know there was a professional son of a gun. I'm sorry, Zach, sorry, judge, and he is a now this is a professor. He's a world long driver and uh number five, number five, number five in the world. And though not not like not in Alabama, not in the States, but in the world number five and on his big moment, you do that, Hey, Robert, I can't. I'm just stupid.
Speaker 1: Remember yesterday when he Claire Greg he was just done with talking his h Yeah, I said what he called Drew caught Robert Drew. Yeah, we still don't know what that was. There wasn't a person named Drew within fifty miles of that place, not Queer Golf.
Speaker 7: Sorry about that, okay, so uh anyway, so then so he hit he drew. He drove the ball three hundred and seventy eight. Wow, that's legit. And that's in on a wet we Uh that's on a wet course too, which got no roles.
Speaker 1: So what speed? She shaid, I didn't I think that was? This is?
Speaker 7: Could I show you Zach teeing off for the Yeah, Zach, Zach, I'm sorry, and I'm sorry his dad too.
Speaker 1: That was a misspeak. No, he no, that's what.
Speaker 7: So you didn't miss you miss that? He just stayed on thirteen and he would tee all for you and you you could use his drive if you wanted to.
Speaker 1: Really, and so this is.
Speaker 7: A par five guy the way, by the way, on a par five he hit it so far we were one hundred and fifty out on the second shot. But it's it's a slight dog leg left and this is his drive here. Now I don't think it has any audio, but it has a tracker on it where you can hear it. So he sets up and uh, he's kind of getting dialed in here and uh and this thing is about to literally go into the sky and Harley, I don't know if it ever comes down. Uh like I hit that, Yeah it did. It comes down at some point, and I think he I think there were a total of fifty six groups, so he had to do that fifty six times.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: I like to know who as long as it was, I don't know. I don't know, but I don't want you to tell me.
Speaker 7: It is the world long drive, number five in the world ranking professional long driver, is what it is?
Speaker 3: That's quite a career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. It is. Boy.
Speaker 7: It didn't even get to some other stuff because I stumbled, So I apologize. I mean, what an idiot?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know how to how that even came out?
Speaker 3: Why did you start?
Speaker 7: How did I how did I get to to even close to saying that? What was I trying to sell.
Speaker 1: Career careers.
Speaker 6: When I was the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 1: Thank you America, thank you for being, thank you for being with us on another edition of the show. From the Text Nation, I live for speedy misquotes. What do you say this time?
Speaker 7: And so gosh, you naughty man, I jo I hate that. I was just spit out my coffee.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Yeah, everybody is having a serious kid. That's when these are the best ones. Is when he's trying to be serious telling something that right there, right well, yeah, yeah, serious boy. I'm a I'm getting this, getting these facts out there, and I'm getting it right Greg, and he gets he is. He's in his voice where he's thinking, this is this moment that this dad and this kid has been waiting on. I'm gonna'm gonna acknowledge this guy on the show. And I'm hey, give me a moment, Give me a moment. They're all people are. People are texting turn it up, turned up. They're talking about Zach. Turn it up, turn it up. They're talking about Zach.
Speaker 7: Didn't you.
Speaker 1: He has another person he wants to say, he enjoyed, he enjoyed that. He's afraid to do well.
Speaker 7: You want to just let me know I almost said, I almost texted the group last last night, and I said tomorrow might be a number of misspeaks.
Speaker 1: But I don't know how I got that out. I have no idea. Greg said a moment ago we were we were all going to get something to eating the break getting the breakfast down, and Greg said he would like to study Speedy's mind. Yeah, and like yesterday, to see how he turned Robert into view, where it was headed, and what it ended up, and how it came. At least this one, you could see where he missed the word up. There wasn't one mention of any human named Drew here in the broadcast. And suddenly he called round. Yeah, and sadly, I didn't mean to do that. That was funny. He was trying to tell a little funny story with it. We were all looking at it. We didn't know I missed something, and some funny Drew guy came by. I guess, yeh. By the way, we have a recap. What just no?
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't think we need to say it again, because now Zach Zach's gonna be getting text messages Speedy Colde. You will know, And I didn't mean to Zach.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 7: But boy, talk about Zack Holton, fifth ranked world. He's fifth. He's a long driver, fifth ranked in the world. You're going to say all that in the rear his longest drive is four hundred seventy three yards.
Speaker 3: Let's just hear you say it again, all right, So here's the replay.
Speaker 7: Sorry, sebry t off guy, and it was Zack Holton. Now Zach Holton is number five in the world for long driver.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: He is from the Armingham market.
Speaker 7: He went to Oak Mountain High School myself and and then he started a professional queer.
Speaker 1: Uh. I hate I hate that.
Speaker 9: He was.
Speaker 10: This.
Speaker 7: This would be first hand embarrassment because I guess you can't get second hand on yourself.
Speaker 1: Hand Greg. Right now, there's nobody out there more terrified than the guy that runs tack Omama. Speaking of don't mention. Speaking of Roberts Robert Rodriguez.
Speaker 7: I rode with him yesterday, This poor man, I wrote, I rode.
Speaker 1: With mister Robert yesterday.
Speaker 7: Robert Rodriguez, and who runs all the taco mamas. I love, and he was He couldn't have been more nice.
Speaker 1: We got we got one right across the street from the studio. Yeah, I'm in there all the time. You kidding me?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 10: He was.
Speaker 7: Uh, he was a pleasure man. We had a good time riding together.
Speaker 1: And he's a nervous man.
Speaker 7: I apologize, Zack Holton, Zach Holton, thank you.
Speaker 1: Suck when he was giving doing that.
Speaker 7: He's in the world from the area, from the area. I don't like anybody in here right now, and it's because of myself.
Speaker 1: And what makes it even more impressive. You can believe that.
Speaker 6: Starting he's dead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he had a blue caddy hat on yesterday.
Speaker 1: Will you please me show them in there and embarrass them to Sorry, everybody here encounter speed you right now, was going please.
Speaker 7: Hope it didn't bring you up. Yeah, don't bring me up, all right? So and uh the mayor of Hoover, Uh, bring him in there. He was there. He had Uh, he had done our show, left and opened up a Trader Joe's and had another meeting and then come back and teed off and played eighteen holes.
Speaker 1: He was a pleasure. He'd already been through enough once Gary said that it thought he was Paul Bam Yeah, yeah, but didn't say fine Bomber right, So wow, there you go, Okay, there it is uh.
Speaker 7: And so I apologize Zach up, Zach Holton.
Speaker 1: You realized how long that family's been.
Speaker 7: Like you know, Zach, you're known for that.
Speaker 1: Now he turned it up and don't text given Zach and burn it up? Just called you.
Speaker 7: No, it was a misspeak.
Speaker 1: It was a misspeak. But now have you ever remember being a young male that age and your friends something like that? Having somebody in this room.
Speaker 7: He graduate he's Tyler's age. He graduated in twenty fifteen. Uh from Oak Mountain High School.
Speaker 1: And be sure to make it real specific.
Speaker 7: So what I'm saying is he's real young too. So this yeah, he's but.
Speaker 10: Years old.
Speaker 1: Will you please tell show Hunt Jack what kind of clubs you use? He's texting it golf. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm tireless, through and through. I switched over when you know what.
Speaker 9: I know?
Speaker 7: Not everything's about it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I worked for free mill to talk Obama.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't go.
Speaker 1: He's messed the thing up with the guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't go with my boys did after the round? Uh, but uh, I kin't know where I was. Oh, yeah, I switched over to Tylas when Tyler started working. It didn't have anything to do with that, Greg, do you get a disc who's asking.
Speaker 1: You're a fellow teammates.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just a little bit. But but they weren't free. And and I did pay for him, I promise you that.
Speaker 3: But I support your son.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I don't wait exactly. And I went to one of his fittings and and and scheduled the apployment just like everybody else.
Speaker 1: And he fit me, almost said, he fet me. I don't know what that is you, hey, seriously, if you need to take some time off, No, I'm fine. Just it's fine. It's just rapid fire. That love scene in there. Yeah, and j Wright but he just ye, it's slowed down. Yeah. Well I'm good. I'm good. You're letting your mouth get out ahead of your mind. That's what's happening.
Speaker 7: A lot of love on the course for the Rick Burgess show.
Speaker 1: Good I heard.
Speaker 7: I heard a lot of lots of yes, people loving the new show felt for things like this, said they are into the more lighthearted approach of the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's me listening to myself. People are texting texting pictures of me listening to the replay of that. Okay, budd Zach Holton number five in the world on the longest driver. Four hundred and four seventy eight is longest. I think he hit it three seventy eight for us, though.
Speaker 1: Wow, we'll be right back FDA Warrens. You know when you get a little older. I realize this now that I'm sixty. Every single farm aceutical company in the world is saying, you're gunna. You're you're on the edge of death, and we have a shot or prescription to keep you a lot. I mean, yeah, right, that's the whole We're not laughing at you. Pneumonia. How about this the f d A. I've never even heard of this, and I have no idea how to pronounce it. I'm just gonna have to spell it for you. I haven't even heard this woman. No, I do not. So the vaccine is uh, guys, you think I mean chicken gunnia c h I k u N. It is not the name of the disease ge g u n y a uh.
Speaker 6: It said.
Speaker 1: It's been developed by val Neva company v A M. You need a conce It's a mosquito born virus that has the name I just gave you, Zeka. They were actually calling the vaccine I X c h I, which I don't know what in the world that is.
Speaker 7: I could always get Crystal rig The bottom line is this.
Speaker 1: They say the vaccine has got some complications. Uh, and they're recommending that adults over sixty do not take it. What don't take it again? I'm missing what's the name of the vaccine and what's it for? I just told you it was four. It was four a mosquito born. You ain't virus. You ain't listening chicken gun yah, Yeah, but I've never heard of that. Damn I life.
Speaker 4: I have it either.
Speaker 1: And the way you were chewing up words, I thought you had just made that up. Well, at least I mean I did. I pronounced it was speedy, would have offended.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 1: I got Crystal.
Speaker 5: This is I know.
Speaker 7: Sam's that the male. This is the female.
Speaker 1: Here. Take a listen. Chicken do nin, Chicken do nine?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 1: Never heard of this vaccine, never heard of that? Thank you, Crystal. It doesn't matter great because they declare right now that the vaccine is more dangerous than it.
Speaker 7: Symptoms that we got fever, severe joint pain, headache, muscle pain, and a rash.
Speaker 1: Listen the FDA, listen. This is important the FDA. See if this sounds familiar, watch Adler come alive, and they're all to Adler is about to come alive. The advisory says that there are serious adverse events that are being caused by the vaccine, including cardiac events and also some neuro problems to the brain. Oh, chicken guny, you just soon have chicken gun Watch that switch flipping there sounds familiar, and go sound familiar right again? So remember if you are being if there, if there, somebody's pushing this on you, because you know we're sixty plus. They're saying, do not take it. Bad, bad, bad, And if the FDA is already upset about it, then it must be really bad. Thumbs down to the chickamonga. Any of you out there allergic to nuts, including the almond. Now more caution, yogurt products, reg you're safe yogurt products, So nation will I like yogurt? They are being recalled due to undeclared almonds. This keeps happening. These people can't seem to get all the when get mixed up on the wrong isle here keep coming through Pennsylvania Company Yogurt par Fay products. The granola component in some of the knock Up knock Row incorporates bon y'all branded Low Fact yogurt parfas it is. This whole segment has been Rick mispronouncing words. Greg, You're gonna talk to me about mister pronounced words? Do you know how to say? You know how to say bonya? You know you don't think b O n y s bonya. I'm just saying, what do you think it is? You've chose stories that are tough to re Do you think do you think k n O C k r O would not be knock row knock row? This is that what you call Greg. I'm trying to save lives, and if and if you if you can't just sit there and let me save lives. The most important thing is I'm saving lives. Ago, I don't know what he's saying. Thank you, I don't know what he's saying, but I'm gonna look into it.
Speaker 7: So we need to start this feature is Rick saves lives Rick. That needs to be a new feature on the show.
Speaker 1: But we have no idea what he was talking, right, I'm trying to save somebody. If they could just understand what I'm trying to save them from, the bottom line is if you have an allergy or severe sensitivity to almonds, careful the granola that's associated with this yogurt. You may think there's no nuts in it, but there are. Ill this is happening a lot, guys, And does that it's.
Speaker 7: Happening a lot to somebody on some oh yeah, okay, on the on the I guess the line where everything's made.
Speaker 1: Maybe some nuts they got off contamination. We've covered this so that now they don't know what's in what We got to recall it and bring it seems to be right now recall Does everybody agree? Are we just hyper sensitive? I will tell you this, I am sick and tired. I know a lot of you are. Thankfully. I've got a vehicle that doesn't This doesn't happen a lot, but my adult children have bought vehicles. Every time you turn around, there's some sort of bring it back in. We've screwed something up, and I am sick of it. And then they just pressure you because I know it's legal, because they want to say, if you don't come in here, you know it's on you, and but but can we not look, we've just turned It just seems to me that we are just not any good. We don't do things well anymore. We got to get better. I mean, I know it. When I see the people we have to hire out there, I get it. Yeah, I mean it seems like we can't keep from cross contaminating the food on food out now, and we can't seem to make a vehicle that doesn't that doesn't keep having to come back for some stupid recall. Yeah, now we're gonna have to do better than that, right, I mean, right, and in this edition of Rick and we come up with vacsaves life and stop coming up with vaccines that are more dangerous than what it's trying to keep it from that. We should start right there right there. Yeah, if you're not be worse than the disease. So I'm sorry they said that somebody ate some of this yogurt and took the vaccine. They've turned into a Werewolman. We can't have that. I don't know what we're gonna do about.
Speaker 7: That, Greg, Will you get the shingles vaccine this year?
Speaker 1: Ready? Go? No, I probably should? Did you get them new? You've had the shingles right I have? Are you sure about that? I'm yeah, sweetie, I am. Yeah, it was that official, though I don't know that that was they thought you might.
Speaker 7: I don't know about that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know if you know and you know and you know little Learry on the shots.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is the Rick Burger's show.
Speaker 1: That it said I got my audible version of your book. But I thought that might mean it is actually on the one called audible. I don't know this there yet. I actually tried to look for that myself because I had that app at one time, and the app is acting weird. But anyway, so I know it's out there because people are talking about it, but I don't know if it's gotten to audible yet. But somebody asked earlier about women reading the book. There are women that you had that bring it up right here that are reading, and including the one you were showing me a minute ago, speeding. That was the one about saying right there said I got my audible version of your book. I know it's probably geared toward men, but I and she's a woman. I love it. I stopped, and then she talks about chapter seven and how it impacted her reading that, and she said that that it hit me personally, and I benefited from it. I love how the story of your dad that you're able to apply it also to biblical principles too, memories and lessons, and I can't wait to finish it. So and you know, it was kind of the reaction Sherryhead she read and she said, I know this is probably you know, you guys do a men's ministry and all that. Maybe it's more appealing to men, but beneficial for women as well. So thank you for that update, because we've we've been kind of talking about that. So so anyway, continuing to get feedback on as the book goes out everywhere. I signed a bunch of them yesterday, so if you had a sign copy you're trying to get from Father's Day, we're shipping out three hundred and twenty today and I should sign another big bulk again tomorrow. So we're trying our best to stay on top of that, but you should have no problem getting it by Father's Day. But remember, if you're looking for a sign copy, only the links on our websites give you that option. Amazon and all the other places, and the audio obviously and the ebooks that does not offer that option. But that's totally up to what your preference is.
Speaker 7: This is a cool one too. Someone said they ordered a book for their aunt who happens to be be Vice president CFO of USM Mississippi, and once she's finished, she's gonna hand delivered to the president of the university.
Speaker 1: How about that. Well, that's good, cool, all good things. And we were seeing too also today it was great and usual. We were celebrating that it's in the number one position on Amazon and the faith category for new releases. So that's cool too. Thank you all so much. That's because this book is so personal. It means so much to our whole family and to everybody here on the show. Okay, let's let's.
Speaker 3: Doesn't look like it's on Audible, but it is in Apple Books, the audio version of the book. Do you want to hear a quick preview of it?
Speaker 1: Oh, I do what I would trying to make fun of me. Oh no, this bunch and never make funny your body. You have your professional voice.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 3: I listened to ten started. I listened to ten seconds of it, and I was incredibly impressed. Whatever, I'm serious, I'm serious.
Speaker 1: You're setting me up for something I'm not. I'm not here going, he was blue collar to the core, working the coal mines and the steel mills, and eventually retiring from the pipe shop. He was a laid back man who was often mistaken for the actor James Garner. To matter, my grandparents were quite the pair. Shorty was one of twelve brothers and sisters who were all characters in their own rights. He loved to fish as much as any man alive, and was a committed practical joker.
Speaker 3: I think it's great, really great.
Speaker 1: The pacing is great, Greg, I'm going to make fun of me reading about our grandfathers.
Speaker 3: Of the words is great. You did a great job.
Speaker 1: I like your enunciation.
Speaker 11: Hey, they'll get on you. Hey, in the studio, they'll get on you. You think you think that, Hey, you think you think that you think they'll Hey, you're a great grandprother me they me they I told you to get for.
Speaker 3: This, guys. I thought it was actually good.
Speaker 1: I was thanks, guys, appreciate that so heartfel heartfelt book about our dad, who by the ways passed men in the wings. Christian book didn't didn't change anything great, couldn't it. I thought, when you played a clip of me talking about our grandfather, not mine, our grandfather. But it didn't stop anything. No, I wouldn't make fun of that. I was you know, it's more.
Speaker 7: Look was not what you're reading it commenting on how professional you sound, and that's impressive.
Speaker 1: They don't like lazy mouth in the studio. None of y'all have to read a book. None of y'all disaster. You must open your mouth of course, speaks and sharp, that is.
Speaker 7: Speed, read a book.
Speaker 1: He probably calling his granddaddy room to talk.
Speaker 7: No, it did sound good, it did come on. You actually sounded professional.
Speaker 1: In fact, I'm sure they don't reach out and want you to do something other one you, James Earl Jones. You know what's going to be a banner day to day. You know, this is one of those days where people But I'm glad you two back because I saw Rick throw Greg down. Got the witness see you see wait wait wait wait minute, see I'm trying to find where Greg's line is probably our our our grandfather who passed. No, do you still have that? Rick just got an email from Visa. They want to do that commercial for everything else we have master cards. Thank you, Greg, you had a good joke. Got them inverted him. Dang it from the pip shop. All right, I'm pin it down. How about how about from the pop top? How about how about from the nation? They said, Rick, you know your dad would be making fun of the fact you even had the book at all? Why you Rick? Can you imagine when we get to heaven, I'm dreading it? Oh that was mom? What was that book you did?
Speaker 6: What's that you do?
Speaker 1: Some book? And Dad? I'm sorry, I'm just trying to a tribute. Really, yeah, why would you do? I'll tell you what. Well, I can't say this. I'm in heaven now, so good news, good news, good news. It's you know. Do you do you agree this?
Speaker 7: Actually?
Speaker 1: I wanted that. I want to ask you something about, you know, the US. I'm trying to remember what were the rules that Dad handed down for me and you fighting? Okay? Outside, can't be in the house, all right. I can't hit you with the hot wheel track. No, you can't go into that, and I can't kick, but you can't that's right, you couldn't kick, but I could get I'm just trying to remember since we're about to give you some rules.
Speaker 7: Because Greg was anything.
Speaker 1: Greg was about half my size and Dad, y'all, y'all, don't understand how we grew up. Dad said, okay, not don't fight. Here's the param members of fighting. Ye fighting the yard. Rick, you cannot hit Greg with a hot wheel track. He can hit you with one. Yes, Rick, you can't kick Greg can kick Okay, things up yeah, and hotwell tracks hurt.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But they don't do permanent day. So that was the good. That was the good. That's the only reason they got to prove won. If he get the privileging commercial. Oh, I'm from faring to be branched, Georgia. My name is David. If we're gonna do a flowery branch one, I think you may be better for that one. I do some more like David than I was about to say, you know, we need to give you. And Adler was handing me some videos today and audio that we can talk about. And when I look at at video one and I see the term the terms look at the entrance Trump just made at the Royal Palace and guitar, and then I see in all caps camels. Adler, what what? What in the the world is going on? There?
Speaker 3: Horses, There's there's hundreds of camels waiting on him.
Speaker 1: Okay, crazy Greg be honest, do you kind of wish Trump was on a camel? I know that's a security isships, but would you not love to see him on a camera. And if it's a secret service on camels around?
Speaker 7: Oh y'all all bouncing up and down?
Speaker 1: Look what is I mean? That's a lot Which ones were the Is that all camels are? Is any of that horses that the horses were up front? Horses up front? Camel's in the back with the American flag swaying? Did you know that camels are? Camels can be problematic? Oh yeah, hey, Amy on thousand pounds, sisters got bit by one, that's true. Look at all the camels, you'll bring that up. Well, they got a lot of camels. That's a lot of camera. Certain antibiotics keep it from getting infected. Yeah, just for camels. So Greg, we're talking about the camel history and Greg says, well, I've got one resource that's thousand pounds. Sisters, exactly what happened? She's got bit at a pet and zoo they es what she got rid? Yeah, then if found marijuana in a car and rested. Now she's got a gold court and the President Qatar intro a thousand pounds. Yes, so that was you. And by the way, I understand that the camel's cholesterol is now through the root.
Speaker 8: They got him on.
Speaker 1: They got him on a stanton. Also, now the leader of a guitar has signed a multi billion dollar deal with Trump and the CEO of Boeing. This is all that you know, Tubbarville really cleared a lot of this up on the broadcast yesterday. So the Qatar Airways will now be buying over one hundred and fifty aircraft from the American manufacturer Boeing. Who's struggling right now. Well, they need to get better and that or if I'm not mistaken, that's the largest order ever for Boweling, right, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I included this clip for two reasons. One, Fox News has microphone troubles and there's an entire minute where they're just they're just struggling. They're expecting to see and hear as Trump and Quitar signed this huge order. Uh So I'm gonna skip forward for about a minute. Fox is still dead air.
Speaker 1: So if I were watching Fox, this is what I'm getting. Yes, there's just there's nothing.
Speaker 7: I'm sure it's just a pool feed though, that's everybody, right, So.
Speaker 1: We're waiting for this.
Speaker 7: Yeah there you HEARDing mentioned and it was like it's like one feed for all everybody, right, Yes, remember that, and it's.
Speaker 10: Got some time to make up for really what really has been a lapse and some of the service that they provided here. And it starts with you know, the new Air Force one that is behind schedule.
Speaker 1: We could say, there you go, so when you still know they got a lot of money, but when you have to get up put that on your head every day.
Speaker 5: I know you.
Speaker 1: I knew you were going to say it. Did Look I saw that coming so farward. Can you imagine that? Would you kind of like to put it on one time? Though? Well I'm kind of curious. Yeah, but that's man, that's a lot of fun. You got to say it round. It's a lot to do every day. It's hot and I want to be hot. Where we have to be here and everything in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And to y'all's point, the visuals that are coming out of Trump being in this area, Trump was wearing one, y'all. It's amazing. He came out in Saudi Arabia to Lee Greenwood's God Bless the USA in Saudi Arabia. He played the entire song and all of the Saudis remained standing the entire time.
Speaker 1: Yay, that's not the national anthem. Now this is when is he on the base here?
Speaker 3: This is when he was in Saudi okayroule song role, I'm coming to kill it now.
Speaker 1: So they played the whole song, stand there the whole time.
Speaker 3: Decided to stand there. He could have he could have gone and talked, but he decides to say, you know what, I'm proud to be an American. I'm in Saudi Arabia here, but I am proud to.
Speaker 1: Be an American. Let's go.
Speaker 3: And I thought that was awesome. And is it weird seeing the guys with the the towels on their heads hold their cell phones up and record it like they're at a concert.
Speaker 1: Well do you think people that wear that kind of garb can't use a cellphone?
Speaker 3: Well, they're recording Trump just standing there listening to the song, which I think about that moment, big moment for them, huge moment.
Speaker 1: Now let me tell you would have been better. Now, go back to win it because now we've got the security. Lo, we like it, not like out on the road. I needed Trump to ride out on the camel. Absolutely, you really want the money. I wanted to want a camel so bad in that suit? Can I can? I say? Though? Back to the deal, I understand they're showing some that they're trying to be in good with America, which Trump, by the way, don't ever doubt that he's the reason for that. They feel much different about him and fear him rightfully. So so they're doing this deal. But right now, basically we've convinced the sawdies to do a deal with a company that's struggling. I mean, they don't hear about this. What I want to spend that kind of monde with a company that can't seem to get to even the Air Force one upgrades finished? I mean, what is going on at Boeing? Oh my goodness, I mean, so you just got them to cut a deal with a company doesn't seem to be doing a very good job. Ask Big Face and hair Day to say what they think. That was Boeing that got them stranded back to the astronauts for those from the Boeing plane ain't done great, So.
Speaker 7: Maybe this order will will turn things around. That's that was the celebration. The world is that this investment in this size order will and will help the company. Well, not if they can't make the well, I'm just saying maybe it helps them with hiring.
Speaker 1: And now you've got more things. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: What I'm talking about, trying to find the good and everything.
Speaker 3: We go to our airline expert here here I will say this, and this is Rand Paul's words, not mine. The at that Saudi Arabia Investment Forum, Trump gave a speech and he denounced Western intervention and uh, the so called nation builders, which is the United States. He's he is bashing the foreign Paul see of the past of the United States, starting pointless wars. Uh fighting on behalf of the military industrial complex, not the American people. Here he goes the country, not the actual country he goes and uh Trump's speech that he gave in Saudi Arabia. Like I said, Rand Paul calls that just as historic as when Reagan gave the mister Gorbachev tear down this wall speed. WHOA, I'm cool with it. I'm great with that.
Speaker 1: That feels a little little, a little strong.
Speaker 7: I haven't heard it, so I won't know.
Speaker 1: So delivers the story and then lets you know, he's cool with it, and.
Speaker 3: I'm fine with that.
Speaker 7: Well you brought the thousand pounds sisters in, buddy, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that happened, Greg and I have contributed this conversation with a thousand pounds sister contribution and my desire to see Trump on the camel.
Speaker 7: Yes, right right.
Speaker 3: Your reference is Amy or Tammy or whatever.
Speaker 1: Amy's won by the camel.
Speaker 3: My reference is Rand Paul. Just different strokes.
Speaker 1: Different and Adler is going to work in that military it was it was industrial complex. Yeah, he's going to work that in.
Speaker 3: And the pharmaceutical industrial complex too. He is there.
Speaker 1: I am right, he's cool with it.
Speaker 7: Somebody is saying text Nation that when when Trump landed, they also had a mobile McDonald's set up.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love that, but no, if they make the hamburgers down the camel meat. Do you want to hear Rand Paul say this? He doesn't talk like R F K JR. He's and by the way, he's very critical of most everything. Yeah, and he's a libertarian.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I'm just saying for him to say this, that's that's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Here's Rand Paul.
Speaker 1: What did you think of that?
Speaker 5: Pretty amazing. You know, there have been so many times when I've heard President Trump speak or seen his actions on foreign policy that I've been oh, my goodness, is the best president we have had in my lifetime.
Speaker 12: And I thought he sounded almost like Washington at that point. He's just like, do yourself. We're not here to tell you what to do. I haven't heard that ever from any present And this is.
Speaker 5: Why the Bush wing hates Donald Trump so much, the establishment, because these are the people who wanted to spend freedom at the point of a gun everywhere. They thought we were going to shape the world for democracy, which is sort of a leftover Woodrow Wilson idea. But no, this is the part of Donald Trump I completely embrace and courage and will defend and depend on a daily basis.
Speaker 12: So I said earlier today that I thought that part of that speech was as significant as the Gorbacheff tear down this Wall speech.
Speaker 4: Agree or disagree, I agree, it's incredibly significant to say, you know, we've we've developed these relationships not by bosting around the world, not by intervening, but by basically, you know, trading and intermedi and use the word trade.
Speaker 5: We could have but basically having trade in good relations with these countries they've developed themselves.
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't have to either. How jealous are you of the mechanical slice camera that Beck has the slider?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm on the Glenn Back Show Friday. Yeah awesome. So as soon as our show ends, I'll be running out to go beyond with Glenn Beck. Yeah, that's tomorrow tomorrow. Is that tomorrow? That's Tomorrow's Friday? Is tomorrow Friday? All of these weeks fly when you're having a good time. So so yeah, I'll be on with Beck tomorrow on the live radio show. We'll be right back.
Speaker 6: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Some of you say that you were, you know, laughing pretty hard when you heard this, dealing with it. And this is the issue with dogs. You know, dogs they can be a great companion, man's best friend. A bit of a hyperboleeve there, but they are. They're great companions, they're wonderful. But they're animals. They're not human, no matter how we try to make them human. And one of the things is they're not overly modest. No, when it comes to their breeding. Uh, and when it comes to their relieving of themselves. Uh, and we we had that happen. We had one hunker down right there during the broadcast, sadly when we all had connecta sausage. But it was a working police dog. It was a working police dog. But still when you when you gotta go, when you gotta go. But restrooms not a big thing with them, No Rick, wherever they're at, it's gonna happen. Well, Uh, it can happen. Also in minor league baseball. Minor league baseball, we have a baseball bat. Dog. Dog goes out and gets the bats. Everybody loves a dog. Dogs a lot of fun.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: But the dog goes out there right behind home plate in nature unfortunately called and the dog hunkers down for the fanb Yeah, so here we go. I'm hunkering down. Hey, not not going to be picking. If you ever notice when the dog's hunkering, they all get that same look on their face. Yeah, they just need to be a little bit embarrassed by but they're not sure.
Speaker 7: What to do about it. That guy right there, that guy right there is a pro.
Speaker 1: The low man on then wow, doesn't he have a glove? I think should we not use a glove. But you ever know, they all have that same look on their face. They're kind of looking around like, I don't know what you want me to do up here. This is the best I can do here. By the way, some other stories today, anybody. It's not that we don't have these in our part of the world, but I have had these on my travels, and that is the In and Out Burger. What's the nearest In and Out Burger? We would have a son Nashville? Maybe they have an Atlanta. Anybody got Atlanta? I had.
Speaker 7: The only time I've ever been was in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was it. That's kind of getting close her mind. Was actually in California, Oa. Okay, there you go, ye your bells behind that coffee, how we go? But now In and Out Burger has announced a major menu switch, changing the ingredients of a few of its beverages. Now, I don't even know. Uh, I'm not familiar with it. I'm not that familiar with In and Out. I understand there that they are actually people of faith, though, did you know that kind of they're they're kind of a kind of little burger Chick fil ash like with scripture and stuff on some of their items. Am I confusing them with someone? And I think, am I really out there on the limb right now? But anyway, it says that they're going to remove the artificial coloring. R f K Junior, thank you. Yeah. From Adler's enthusiasm for the Make America Healthy Again, I mean, he is so excited about that, and for good reason, Adam, we all some of the stuff we need to deal with. That's why he drinks out of that iron jug he brings in Yes, plastics. Yeah, if you're if you were into their strawberry shake and their signature, I didn't know that pink lemonade.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: And there's something else. I don't even know what it. I'd even pronounce that. Uh. It says that they are taking the artificial flavors out.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they're going to remove these dies and make these drinks with higher quality ingredients. Another win from Make America Healthy Again.
Speaker 3: Closest in and out, it looks like it's Houston, ten hours and twenty three minutes from us.
Speaker 1: Let's go load it up.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the dies, and it's RFK Junior. And I know you guys are going to struggle with his voice, but ye can't you just tell us it's a great clip, and he totally owns the lady that's trying.
Speaker 7: To exist the argument yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, try to argue with that voice. Are we going to listen to a regular speed?
Speaker 3: This is at one point twenty five speed?
Speaker 1: I think are here okay?
Speaker 3: And this is fantastic RFK. In the hearings in the last few days, it's been nuts, but he is.
Speaker 13: Anybody thinks that we did gold standard medicine in this country from these institutions, look at our children as the sickest children in the world. Or you say that you can excuse me, harmss meant to Laura, you say that you've worked for twenty years.
Speaker 1: I'm getting foods eye out. Give me credit.
Speaker 13: I got it out in one hundred days.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 13: All right, So let's work together and do something that we all believe in, which is have a healthy kids in our country for God's sake, miss together. It's not there's no such thing as Republican children and democratic children.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 13: There's just kids, and we should all be cared to be concerned with them.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Sick? Yes, well, let me say I know because you just you're just you're just pulling for that what I feel like when I'm talking. By the way, yes, okay, but but I have to say that that is shut up juice. Yeah, when he says, see, he's right. What the government normally does is pretend to care and then and then take no action. He said, if we really thought these dice were bad, why didn't we get them removed? I got it done in one hundred days. That's it. So you say one thing, but then you don't move to action. So all right. People are saying that In and Out Burger does have scripture. So and also in a place called cookout does that too?
Speaker 3: Oh cool? I love cookout?
Speaker 1: I know where that is, the one in jackson We've got some of them, got one in Jacksonville. Yeah. I don't like the food, all right. They're also changing the condiments and in and Out Burger too. I forgot about that. And it is because of the Make America Healthy Again?
Speaker 6: Is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 1: You just heard the Daily Best of The Rick Burgess Show. Catch the entire show wherever you get podcasts, or watch us live and archived on YouTube. And subscribers can watch the Daily Best of The Rick Burgess Show on Blaze TV,