Speaker 1: Hi, guys, you like my sast.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got a little sasquatch.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the wrong episode to episode. You know we're doing a Wedding from Hell? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Did you watch it for a third?
Speaker 1: I've watched it three times in the last week.
Speaker 3: Three times in one week? Yeah, yeah, dude, what's wrong with you? Kind of ATMC? When did you rewatch the Wedding from Hell this morning? Me too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys love it?
Speaker 3: Well, why don't we You can't do your thing? You know you're on a roll with this recap thing, so uh, why don't you give us.
Speaker 2: The Shannon likes you to do the reading, so you're going to do the reading grams.
Speaker 1: So the episode we're talking about, Season one, episode six, Wedding from Hell, aired November eleventh, nineteen ninety eight. A bride to be is banished when Hakate, queen of the Underworld, steals the groom so she can conceive the next demon baby. Meanwhile, a persistent priest tries to stop the evil conception, and the Halliwell sisters try to stop the wedding reception.
Speaker 2: Wedding wedding crashers. The wedding Crasher episode is growing on me. I will say that, what fine, black mold.
Speaker 3: What did you? Are you serious right now?
Speaker 2: Yes, And I'll tell you why. You know, we waited so long to do this with Shannon, as everyone knows, and she was so excited to do it and had so much enthusiasm that I know that right now she's really amused that Brian had to watch it three times, that she made me watch it two times. And I remember her saying, well, how bad can it be? And we were like, pretty bad, And since she hadn't seen it before, she couldn't say. But, like I said, it's growing on me. And I'll tell you this, it's because of the sisterhood parts that are like totally coalescing. It's very true to real life, and there was some sisterhood bonding there. What makes it so unwatchable is, you know, I always like to make fun of our mid century effects, but this one is truly terrible makeup. But if you take those very awful demon heads out of it and just not watch those parts, look away, look away, it's actually an okay episode.
Speaker 1: This is what I was saying, go ahead, yeah, no, no, this is what I was saying last week. I agree. The Sisterhood and the you guys are thriving in this episode. Yeah, I think, yes, the makeup, and then there's a few moments that are unjustified. I don't want to call it over acting, but yeah, maybe misdirected, high energy, I'm really angry guest star moments that don't quite fit. And whether that's I don't want to say that's the actor, maybe it's the way they were pushed at the moment. I need you more angry, I need you more excited. But there were some moments that didn't quite fit, that felt like kind of bad TV. But then you guys just handled it and brought it out. And that's why I said, I kind of dug it.
Speaker 2: It's a very spelling episode, down to the Beverly Hills mansion that we were at for the entire week. Yeah. But but aside from the mid century special effects, the Demon Baby was actually good. The Demon Baby was actually scary. I'm scared.
Speaker 3: So you guys both have kind of done a one eighty and which is one hundred percent allowed because I did Guy Fresh Eyes. I did a little bit of a one eighty on dream Sorcer. Yeah, it wasn't as bad as I remember it being my hot take on Wedding from Hell just from the jump is it's such a big episode. There are so many things and parts going on, like the Rex and Hannah bit where they have this, uh this this like doll that they're you know, going in Andy and.
Speaker 2: I a doll.
Speaker 3: It's an artifact, an artifact, you're right, an artifact.
Speaker 2: Fertility good doll. It's a fertility It has boobies. It's something that you need to keep away from me because I don't need any more children.
Speaker 3: That's true. No fertility artifacts for HMC everyone nne.
Speaker 2: I mean that's where it started. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Probably. Then you have the Andean Darryl bit where they're trying to solve this murder that happens. You have this like wedding, you know, the hakat and that whole backstory with Grace, and then you have the Elliott and Alison thing, plus you have the catering thing, plus you have the underlying pregnancy thing like there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, what about excuse me, the bun in the oven.
Speaker 3: Well and the trash I save the best for last thing at the top of the trash. So there's so much going on. That they're trying to weave. And there's like a gazillion double or triple on Tondras that I found at the bag and I was like, wow, They're like it's I just feel like if this episode, same storyline was tackled like once everyone, because this is still pretty early in to you guys doing the show.
Speaker 2: Right, Like yeah, And I just read about that again, like not only were like two episodes out of order, but there was actually like three jumbled and juggled, so the whole order of the first five is funky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I feel like maybe this could have been three potentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was actually, So if.
Speaker 3: That's the case, it's like there there is so much going on and trying to like execute it all I think location and all on location, and while you guys are still kind of again figuring it out and getting into the groove because like there's a Jeremy reference here and we haven't spoken about Jeremy in you know, months, yeah, at least in the normal timeline, right.
Speaker 2: And it's like she says eight to six weeks and I'm like, wait a minute, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I just think that again, and it's tough to like, I can't. It's tough to kind of like crush on the acting because I will, and there on the day, I don't know what our w Guinty was pushing for the actors standpoint, it just felt like there were two. And it's a testament to how brilliant like the three girls are. It's like, you guys are so effortless and easy and like just have this incredible dynamic versus this thing where you have these like the Grace and the Alison and the Elliott thing, and it feels it's jarring because it doesn't feel Yeah, it doesn't. It doesn't feel lived in at all. It feels really big and kind of soapy.
Speaker 2: But Allison was great. I felt for her, for sure.
Speaker 3: She got better. It's the opening, the opening scene really kind of like the opening scream.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well but the opening line, her first line is I don't want anything bad to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I can relate to that. I'm the person who's always waiting for the other shoe to drop, so I can relate to that. For sure.
Speaker 3: We can. We can work on that. It's not too late.
Speaker 1: But you know, they told her to scream like he's dead, like he just right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's not what you do when that happens. First of all, A his eyes are open, so this is very perplexing. He's just staring into space.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 2: I mean a normal person would think, is this a stroke? What is happening? I would have slapped him a few times at least.
Speaker 3: Does anyone smell toast? Is it toast?
Speaker 2: I think so? Yeah, Like you know, when somebody just goes catatonic, you don't just scream out loud to the heavens.
Speaker 1: No, you can't cut to commercial on somebody going hello.
Speaker 2: Up up the drama.
Speaker 1: I need to scream, yeah, pump up the drama.
Speaker 3: Pump up the drama. Plump up the drama. But so all that being said, it's like it feels there's just it's so much. There's so much theatrical. It's very theatrical, and it's tough because again, next to you three specifically like it really and we're also just coming off of John Chow, which was also like let's not forget, you know, like, so to come off from John Choate like just such an incredible artist and actor, and then kind of hit this a little bit. It was it's.
Speaker 2: Love it her life, Love her life, for one day.
Speaker 3: Do you know Alison was a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I have a crush on Hannah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's true.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Interesting is a saucy minx. She's very saucy. She's playing Rex. I think before I used to think Rex was manipulating her, but I think she's really in on, like she's in charge.
Speaker 2: They've officially replaced Andy and Prue with the creepiest relationship there at the top of the board.
Speaker 3: Like he walks in, Sorry we're jumping, we're so far ahead, but I'm just because we're talking about Rex and Hannah. Remember, Like he walks in the door and she's just like touching the sword on some like artifact or some statue, and he turns around. He's like, a should we go to a football game and watch people get hurt? Hut hurts and she's all excited about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're the creepiest. They win. And actually Andy and Prue were sort of normal in this episode, as normal as they can be.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, because Andy actually he like, for example, when he goes and sees Prue at Bucklin's, he actually called her for once, and she even made a point to say, I appreciate you calling before you show up.
Speaker 2: Sure, but he still leaves her with a dagger, like here, here's your dagger, lady.
Speaker 3: That's true. Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 2: Here's the evidence. I'm sconded with it. It's a great word, great coffee today.
Speaker 3: I love an absconding with evidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's a very Charlie's Angels episode for sure, which I appreciate now, the campiness and the Charlie's Angels of it. All Right, there are other things, like, you know, when we're at the estate, the things in the moments that just don't track, where like you know, the priest is suddenly thrown out a window by de demonic force and the security guards let the three of us come in there and inspect the body in front of them as one does.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also Father Trusk turns out he's very uh slippery and elusive, like how did he how did he escape these like two brutes like the back of that truck switches outfits, grabs, you know, grabs the sacred dagger and you know, makes his move.
Speaker 2: He he's on a mission and God is on his side. I didn't know God involved daggers with Pikaate. But we're misimashined all sorts of religious issues right now?
Speaker 3: Correct God? So if God is on Father Trusk's side, would it be safe to say that God is not on the pizza strippers side?
Speaker 1: Just well, you know, sometimes there's sacrifice, yeah, great or.
Speaker 2: Good human sacrifice, and he needed to be one of them.
Speaker 3: That's just real rough. But that, by the way, that was at that was a thing for me. That's still like upon this this second viewing of Wedding from Hell, it didn't. I was like, wait, you guys, just well, first of all, your reactions, all three of you were so genuine, like I don't know what you guys were looking at, but it looked like you were having the most fun. Did they have the stripper to strip for you off camera?
Speaker 2: Of course? Okay, Franco I think his name is Franco.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm watching you three and I'm like, you, guys, your reactions are so genuine and hilarious. You're grossed out, Like both Alyssa and Shannon are having the time of their lives.
Speaker 2: I mean, those are things you just cannot unsee. It's it's the demon heads and the speedo for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but ba, in regardless of easy easy just calling her what it is.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Jesus, so easily distracted, so distracted.
Speaker 3: But this idea of like, you guys really just watch this dude get like eaten alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that does that protect the innocent?
Speaker 3: Is that what we do?
Speaker 2: So what we're doing now, like b K said, it's there are sacrifices to be made.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they just went home like Franco.
Speaker 2: And we we we just washed that pizza was very greasy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the innocent we're supposed to protect.
Speaker 2: No, not gluten free.
Speaker 3: Say god, well I take umbrage with this. Whether it was gluten free or not. He needed some he needed your he needed your protection.
Speaker 2: I think that it's funny that Prue sits out like most of this episode in her office until the supper shows up and then she's there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually a very good observation.
Speaker 1: All the food in the food, in the food, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, how does the struggling like man, that one was busy. It felt like you guys had like a hundred extras and you were busy. Piper was very.
Speaker 2: Busy because, like I said, it was a big production. It was a big and that's why this tracks that it was supposed to be episode three, you know, and Andy and Darryl are all like Smoogie in their best like port very. They're on it, but Prue leaves the well not so much on it because Prue leaves the laptop top open for you know, Andy just did peruse and she's looking at demonicra. Yes, he's perusing.
Speaker 3: Do you get that what you just did there? It was really good.
Speaker 2: Thank you coffee again, brought to you by Coffee Water. But literally, like he knows, he's got to know already or else he is the world's worst detective, which is where I take Gumbridge again.
Speaker 3: That's definitely up for debate. Yeah, I actually think he's a good detective.
Speaker 2: People are so split on this relationship. I read some stuff last night where they were like, he's not a stalker, he's your childhood sweetheart. They're very connected, and I was like, ma'am, I'm gonna put you in touch with some better help.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, maybe we need may talk about relationship.
Speaker 3: Guys. You know, maybe they are high school sweethearts and you know, sure, but that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Give you the right to just show up with people's places at work, home.
Speaker 1: Car, look at their computer when they walk away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, might as well be like looking at her journal. Yeah, basic, Yeah, when he's going on the computer.
Speaker 2: And Preue definitely had a journal. She would be a journal keeper for sure. M hmm.
Speaker 3: Are either of the journal keepers? No, used to be.
Speaker 1: I've kind of fallen out, like in the last couple of days. I think in your twenties, everybody keeps a journal. No. I got to this thing, like, you know, don't just never write it down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's evidence.
Speaker 3: Duh, what are you two talking about right now? What do you hide it?
Speaker 1: I found this book that said that takes you through a timeline to le for my son. So it's like, you know, right about your life, and so I've been kind of filling stuff in on that.
Speaker 2: I did that. I had journals for the boys when they were babies, but now, No.
Speaker 3: Now it'd be amazing to go back and read those.
Speaker 2: H my dead body.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a parent come in and cancel your relationship so they could be with someone else, like like this episode.
Speaker 3: Great question.
Speaker 2: Drew definitely has absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Although I will say this, I remember this was it was posts Sarah. I was dating this girl for a couple of years and I remember meeting my parents up in Pasadena after you know, they came up for a Sunday. We were going to go to lunch, and like the girl in Question of Time were, we'd been fighting a lot and we'd been going to like I think we'd been at like six months of couple's therapy. And I show up and I say, and they're like, oh, Where's where's Jen? And I'm like, oh, we broke up last night. Oh yeah, we saw that coming. And I was like, well, do you know I just pay for six months of couple's therapy every week, sometimes twice a week. And you said, oh, yeah, we saw that coming. How long ago? Like she goes, right from the beginning, And I said, what, we've been together for over two years. Why didn't you say anything? And she goes, because if it had worked out, then you would have always kind of resented us if we had said, I like, we don't think this is the right person for you. So they just kept their mouth shut. So they that they did the opposite.
Speaker 2: I'm a completely different parent.
Speaker 3: Please share.
Speaker 2: I will look at Finland and go, how you doing? Are you having fun with that?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: Do you enjoy this? I maintenance stuff? Do you like it?
Speaker 3: You like the drama?
Speaker 2: Do you like it? Do you drive on it? It's something? Do we need to talk?
Speaker 3: This might be a generational thing. I mean, you are not the age of my parents, you know, they're they're in their seventies, but you're just my TV mom. And but I just thought that was a really interesting approach, and I think parents, I'm assuming you so like to that end. You have a you have an opinion about probably every girl that Finley has ever brought up. Absolutely, and have you shared it every time?
Speaker 2: Yes? Wow, even Kelly starting I'm young. Okay, I like Kelly's girlfriend. She's very cute. I like her too, very sweet.
Speaker 3: Very sweet. He's a very bored Yeah kay. What about you? Have you have you tried to interfere on No.
Speaker 1: I've never tried to interfere with Jamein's relationships. When he comes to me and you know, or through a breakup or something wrong, I'll just talk him through it. You know, it's that same thing. You don't want to say something negative about the person that it could work out with, because that person will you know, they'll wind up hating you. They're going to choose sides. Right, You're gonna choose, and if they choose to be with this girl, then you know, now I'm the asshole and they think you don't get along.
Speaker 3: He create awkward.
Speaker 1: So but if he wants to talk to me about something, yes, I'll be as honest and tactful ever, but I'll never say I'll bring up questions like are you you know, kind of like are you sure? How does this make you feel? Of that kind of stuff, but you know, never detracting and never slighting a person who he's chosen to be with.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I'll make a note of that. I'll make a note of it, and then I'll continue to do it.
Speaker 1: By the way, actually it's it's I'm nervous, you know, of him being angry at me.
Speaker 2: So my children are always angry at me. This is what we lived for.
Speaker 3: Yes, But by the way, I kind of I've told you were I'm more like you when it comes to friends. Like if a friend goes like, oh what do you think, I'm like instantly I'm like, well, you know, like is this really? Like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's what I hate actually about both of you, because you guys are so in love with Mike that I didn't even have a chance to complain. It's true if I have a problem and I'm like, well, you know, I'm kind of unhappy about this. You guys are always like, Mike's so great, It's okay, gross, Mike's the best, you know what when you do that.
Speaker 3: I remember I said that first about it. I was like, God, the guy's handsome, he's fun. God, he's just the best. Huh. And you're like, yeah, but you don't, like, no, he's the best. I love him.
Speaker 1: I just never want to go there. I had a mom cancel a relationship. This girl. We were in love. It was like we were we were you elliot. We had really great chemistry and she was amazing. It was so much fun. And you know, this is early nineties before I met the future wife and mom met mom, and Mom was very much like the mom in this show, like high society Richie. Richie needed like here, I am all hippie b k, you know, living out of my car basically, and you know, she comes from you know, money, and she's like and so I try to impress her with my you know, genleinliness and wit, and you know, it didn't go over and so she kind of talked her. It was over over right, like a week after I met mom, it was over. And now she's gone on and she's married a true billionaire and has kids with him, and I hear they're not happy. So I'm like, hey, I'm still here, still me.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about the catering fits?
Speaker 3: I would love to great.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I said yes to that.
Speaker 3: Well, because you look like, yes, like Chippendale dancers. You kind of reminded me of like Swayzey and Farley, like when they had the bow tie.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I'm going to be Swayzey, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Does that make phoebe far.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, I claim Swayzey tell comedy.
Speaker 1: It's a comedy thing.
Speaker 3: It's a comedy bit. It's like you're not really it's like bodying spirit, you know, not looks first per se mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know how I said yes to it, but it's just going to live for eternity within this highly questionable episode.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I thought that you guys looked real cute. I mean, if that was part of it, Like you guys looked cute. It wasn't too like risque, right, you know everything was covered. You're wearing jackets and black slacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just.
Speaker 3: Was like the open neck with the bow tie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bow tie put it over the top.
Speaker 3: I was kind of into it. I'm not going to lie.
Speaker 2: It's appropriate for this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: So as opposed to calling them mid century special effects, I'm going to call them classic special effects. Oh I heard the sensitive among us. They're they're quite classic.
Speaker 3: They are very classic. Correct.
Speaker 2: So I do need to point out, of course, that Prue does save the day I think twice in this episode. But I also want to point out I know this is where people like say, well she's the strongest, but she's also the oldest. Okay people, so I would like to think that maybe she has a greater handle on her powers because she's the oldest, as she should. Let's not get carried away.
Speaker 3: Is this a conversation?
Speaker 2: Because the conversation's over.
Speaker 3: Okay, notice it and moving on? So can we? I want to track back all the way to beginning for a second, because it's outside of like that cold open at the mansion, Piper is possibly pregnant, and my first thought was by whom, because now at the now. This is why I believe this is the third episode solely based on that moment, Like, because I'm sitting there, who is she possibly pregnant by at this time? And then so I think this is one hundred percent Episode three.
Speaker 1: Well it couldn't be Leo, it couldn't be ghost guy. Uh yeah, not a lot of options there.
Speaker 2: Ghost folding for a plane. So please expand upon.
Speaker 3: That ghost guy.
Speaker 1: BK the ghost John Wow, ghost Guy, that's how Leah likes to remember him.
Speaker 3: I know you're that's You're so petty, ghosts guy. It's so obvious. It's transparent, get it what I see what I did there? Transparent ghost go? Let's go, oh ghost guy, ghost guy. But John Show, you're like, what's up? Ghost guys? You don't let it go ever?
Speaker 4: Ever, Yeah, he's like who are you?
Speaker 2: Who even are you? I mean, it don't even matter. It was like, I wouldn't you hate it?
Speaker 3: That's really funny. But and then Phoebe starts brough. So you leave because you're all like hopped up because you think you could be pregnant but you're not, but you could be. You toss the box on the top of the basket, rookie move. Wait, what do you mean, rookie move?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, she's all secret. If don't come in, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, don't come in. I can't let anybody know. Oh, here's the box in the trash can.
Speaker 2: She's got a lot going on, folks.
Speaker 3: Okay, Also, is it believable? Is it plausible that that manner only has two bathrooms?
Speaker 2: Yes, because old classical historical houses like that did have just too.
Speaker 3: Okay, but Phoebe starts brushing her teeth all right, and that you know what question I hearde out this morning, like, are either of you morning brushers? What? Yeah, you suppose in the morning, just making sure everyone.
Speaker 2: Your parents are Like okay, yeah I am too.
Speaker 3: I'm just making sure you guys are.
Speaker 2: That's really weird, Drew.
Speaker 3: Wait, do you do it right when you wake up or after your breakfast? In your coffee after today.
Speaker 1: Was pre coffee? Okay, I don't know why, but it kind of will.
Speaker 3: No, because if you do a post coffee, like, if you have your coffee right after you brush your teeth, the coffee tastes weird.
Speaker 1: I waited a while, drank a bunch of water, had a little food, didn't win coffee.
Speaker 3: Okay, just making sure everyone's right, that's not a step for me.
Speaker 1: Usually it's coffee first. So I wonder if Piper was trying to leave the box to be found, you know, was she trying to get caught?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think it wasn't that big of a deal. And she didn't think people were going to be rummaging through the trash can even though there was no rummaging. It was literally thrown at the top. So right here we are. But anyway, so post that, right, like so then there's like I want to talk about Father Trask just for a hant second because like clearly he's like they know who he is. The security guards and the security team at the at the mansion, right like they they are aware that there is a father a priest come trying to continually break in, and he's throwing allegations of demon babies all willing nelly.
Speaker 1: Right, But how did he already know?
Speaker 3: This is a great this is one of mica way.
Speaker 1: Where they were and who they were.
Speaker 3: Jade just showed up out of nowhere with her with her with their squad.
Speaker 1: Right, so you just showed up out of nowhere as well, like he's following her.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: How long has he been stalking the house? Like it doesn't make sense, like all of a sudden, he's there as soon as they're there, like.
Speaker 3: He's yeah, That's what I'm saying. So is he part of some sort of order we're talking about Father Trask and how he just kind of like like he was there and they knew that he was kind of you know, trying to infiltrate the compound like he's throwing accusations out of willy nilly that you know, there's a demon bearer in there obviously, Jade, And so we were just trying to figure out, like how did Trask know this was probably like this was another hole that I had.
Speaker 2: It's his life's miss mission, right, He's been tasked, trussed, has been.
Speaker 1: Trusked, he's been trasked, has been asked on fire today?
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, he was tasked and that's it. That's like, is that where we're letting him off the oak there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've I'm sure it was like a generational thing passed down from one to the other, you know, every two hundred years when this happens, you've got to go get hurt. Okay, clearly go stab the woman, because it's always the woman's fault. It's never the guy who impregnates the woman. It's always the I digress.
Speaker 3: Whoa, I say, we just went somewhere else. Question then, So Trask is in the is in the room with Jade, and it's like, well, Elliott at the end holds up the dagger, like basically he just holds it up and the demons kind of going to the tip. Why didn't Trask just hold up the dagger and the demons go into the tip?
Speaker 1: They caught him off guard. He didn't really have a chance.
Speaker 2: Okay, he didn't know how to use it.
Speaker 3: Don't use a dagger if you don't know how to use it.
Speaker 2: So implant that thing at me unless you know how to use it.
Speaker 3: Correct? Absolutely correct, And that was interesting. Was there anything else that you wanted to touch base on?
Speaker 1: Or do I think every time they said Elliot, I wanted to go eie.
Speaker 3: It's just me for all the everyone who wasn't born in nineteen forty or earlier. That's an ET reference et. Steven Spielberg, thank you well done.
Speaker 2: Well as I said Crusades the day because she knew how to use the dagger. She clearly knew how to turn it on. She knew it on switch. I do want to in spirits ask what was your favorite prove moment? Hm, I can tell you what hers was. Oh please, it was her outfit at the auction house when she met with Andy.
Speaker 1: Oh was it the same one in the kitchen, Yes, showing those legs off.
Speaker 3: I was like, those likes are good.
Speaker 2: That's like getting weird. That's your sister a lot.
Speaker 1: I mentioned that, Yet I think for me it's Drew.
Speaker 2: Don't think too hard on it.
Speaker 3: Well, big one, I can't. That's the problem, right, Like I've been, you know, like I've think one of the great joys for me being able to watch this for the first time is getting to watch her cook. And like you know, I've always been. I was like such a fan of like her work and just so beautiful.
Speaker 5: It's so fun and like like really balanced, like kind of a badass this with grace and humor, and like I always liked anytime because like she likes to play it really serious, but like anytime there's like a genuine when I see her start to break that always Like for me, I'm like, ah, Shannon's breaking right, and then they cut right before you can really see it. But this is definitely something that's you know, reoccurring and something that I find great joy on because she's such a consummate professional. But like whether it's you or Alica doing something really great off camera or whatever, or the moment.
Speaker 3: And like you can see it, like and like this kind of wave of of like pure joy comes across her face and you can tell that she just loves what she's doing. So it's those moments for me, And there was definitely a few. The pizza stripper thing was her reactions were incredible, Like there's something in the hallway as well, like when you're kind of dismissing her, like she like rolls her eyes, but then I see this, like there's a glimpse of like crew drops and like others, Shannon right there. So that's for me.
Speaker 2: She was definitely very good in the Alison scene. She was very into that and you can see it from her body language. As soon as this seems start, she's like right in her face, she is up in her grill and she is ready to go toe to toe and you know that's what is so great about her and this show. It just was such a love affair and she was so happy to be there and she was so freaking dedicated that it's again a gift that we all get to see it from her perspective.
Speaker 3: I agree. Thank you guys, Thank you all for listening and checking out this episode of the Hospital. We're really grateful and we couldn't be doing this without the love and support that everyone has been showing to all of us. So thank you.