Speaker 1: Hey, everybody. Brian Austin Green here for another episode of I Do Part two.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm here with Kathy Schwartz, and we are we are talking to our three farmers from season four Farmer Wants a Wife. We have Sean, Braden, and Brett sitting on the couch and I think we're gonna we're gonna jump right in. We're gonna do a little sort of fun rapid fire questions because we have the three of you guys in here. It's hot outside, we all have stuff to do. Wait, where are we? Where are we? We are? Well, we're in Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: We're in Solving.
Speaker 1: We're in Solving. I don't even know that I know it. Okay, well I don't. We're Shawn's farm. Okay, this is and and I said this before. This is not a farm. Do you guys like my phone?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is like you look at this, Yeah, I would say before. It reminds me of like glamping when you're like, yeah, let's go to the farm, and then it's like, you know, it's and I feel.
Speaker 3: Right at home because he has two Texas longhorns. I just want to say one thing. I'm from Austin Texas. His longhorns are named Dallas and Houston, so I hope with Baby's on the way that's named Austin.
Speaker 1: Okay, I come on, let's push my name out there in the long in the longhorn division. So let's get should we get? We should jump in, we should jump in these questions. Let's start with Brett here. Okay, Okay, Brett, which do you prefer a woman in jeans or an evening gown? And you guys better listen up because you're all going to answer who do you prefer?
Speaker 3: Brett?
Speaker 4: Uh? Sun dress?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I love that answer outside the box. Well, how about you Sean have.
Speaker 4: To stick with Brett. I'm gonna say a sundress as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I might say I have one on how about Jesus, this is why you just knocked my hat right off my head? Okay, and how about you actually agree?
Speaker 4: I mean they made valid points.
Speaker 1: Three for three sundresses. I argued this before sundresses up. It's leaving enough to the imagination where you're then like you're excited to know what's Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm what about jeans and evening gown? Do you want a girl whom clean up?
Speaker 1: That's not clean to me jeans and that's not I want to sundress.
Speaker 2: Talking about Yeah, like, wait, do you say nightgown or an evening gown when you're going out to dinner type thing?
Speaker 3: Okay, Bratt, there's a difference between an evening gown and a nightgown. You and I will meet after this podcast, and I'm gonna explain to you the different.
Speaker 1: You guys are in for it romantic date, line dancing or camping under the stars.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to deal with camping under the star. I love camping. I love backpacking, especially here in California. It's plenty of places to see, so big outdoors guy at heart, I'm gonna have to definitely go with camping on the stars.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, I'll have to agree.
Speaker 6: A couple of years ago, I think i'd say line dancing, But the older I get, the better.
Speaker 1: Line dancing hurts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 3: Can I just say Brett taught me how to line dance today? Yeah, I'm just gonna tell y'all, you don't look anything alike, but I'm convinced you are Brett, and you are Brett your twin.
Speaker 4: I am Brett.
Speaker 1: No braid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we actually just switched just to braid.
Speaker 1: I say, we all just we we admit that the whiskey tasting went really well.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, not on the stars all right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a woman who's a bad kisser or a woman who wants to do PDA all the time? Yeah? Right, it's a serious question though all the time.
Speaker 4: If it's a bad kisser, then bad kisser.
Speaker 1: Man I was saying it's a bad kisser is like, it's the end. It just completely tears down every It doesn't matter how into someone I am. As soon as the kiss is bad, it's like, no, there you go anything. I've got that one covered. Yes, I've done.
Speaker 3: I'm loving you getting closer. Okay, I get I get the next one. All right, guys, of course you get this one. Geez Okay, it's my party and I'll cry if I want to. Yeah, Okay, what attracts you first to a woman? Face? Butt, legs or butt smile? I think I just fell in love.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to say the eyes, the soul.
Speaker 1: You guys are winning crazy.
Speaker 3: Like you know that my daughter's married, but I'm might get her to get divorced just out of one of you guys, just to end it.
Speaker 6: Wow, Yeah, Sean took my want, she took my I'm gonna say eyes as well.
Speaker 3: Did either any of you say smile? You said smile, so eyes and smile, smile.
Speaker 1: Nobody said legs but fust faced?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Fair? Biggest pet peeve for guys.
Speaker 4: When it comes to dating, yo, look at me go first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, biggest pet peeve if they make a scene in public.
Speaker 4: Can't do it?
Speaker 2: Okay, if they're the time or something and they're like demanding, Yes, if they're the tie to cause a scene in public and have no shame about it, I'm out.
Speaker 1: I get it. It's a moral thing. Yeah, I'm the same way. Like as soon as somebody is rude to other people, especially a server, yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm done exactly, especially coming from the restaurant industry. I mean, I've worked alongside a lot of servers. I've even been a server before, and anyone that disrespects like the serving industry, it's just such a bad look, it really is, you know. So I would say, a girl that's disrespectful, a girl that's very tacky, that's immediate like a turn off, right off the bat.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: I agree with both of those. I'm trying to think of a pet peeve with dating. I have a pet peeve just in general. Okay, then just give us in general. I think I've said this before publicly, but when people take a phone call when it's just two people in a car, that drives.
Speaker 1: Me like a wall. It's agency.
Speaker 6: That's fine if it's valid, just like you need to take that. But it's like if we're riding in a car together and you're just like, I'm I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: Call and then you're just sitting there listening to the conversation.
Speaker 4: Can't take it.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm going to take the next one because I want the answer to this. And we're gonna start with you, Brandon, because you've been going last, so now you're going first. Here's my question for you, what's the most romantic And by the way, i'm asking for a friend, what's the most romantic thing you'd like a partner to do for you?
Speaker 6: Honestly, during harvest, we're working long hours. So if like my mom always used to do this with my dad, she'd like bring out food and ride with him in the tractor.
Speaker 3: That's like I'm crying, Like you're touching my heart.
Speaker 5: For me, I would say, for me, a girl that just shows up and shows that she truly loves you. I'm a big quality time guy, So a girl that really shows up and shows that she loves you, I mean, that is a big one for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that if you have a girl that makes you feel like you can do anything, that's the biggest thing, because supports if you have a girl that yeah, exactly like, I seriously believe there's not a single thing on this earth that a man cannot do if they have a good woman behind him.
Speaker 3: I'm literally goose.
Speaker 1: They say behind every great man is a great woman, and you.
Speaker 3: Guys are proving that you're three great men.
Speaker 1: Truly. I want to I want to jump around here a little bit because there there are a couple here that drive that. I'm just curious about the answer because I have my own. How long should you be dating someone before you say I love you?
Speaker 4: I think it's just whenever you feel it. Yeah, I agree, I don't think.
Speaker 5: And if you love someone, you should tell them, So, I mean, I think it is entirely dependent on the situation.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think you should wait more than ten minutes.
Speaker 1: But why I mean, if you feel it, why not just open up a conversation with I love you and get it out of the way, so then you can like put that aside and dolm with that. So I have the same thing. It drives me insane when people are like, how long do I wait before I text somebody or call somebody back or do because to me that you're creating some weird premeditated thing and you're starting off on the wrong foot. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, Okay.
Speaker 3: I have a question because we all know, I grew up with black and white television, but now social media is everywhere, and so I'm curious. Let's start with you, Sean. Sure, if you're in a relationship, do you share your phone password with your partner? Why or why not? Because social media it's all.
Speaker 5: About I think in today's day and age, social media can almost be like a dating app sometimes and I'm a big believer. And then you should have access to your partner's phone. I think there's also an aspect of trust. I think you should trust your partner, but also within that trust is like you should be an open book everything that is going on in your life. They should have full access to. And that's my belief system of it, and I live that in my modern day relationship. I mean, she's got all my.
Speaker 4: Passwords, she's got anything she needs, and she trusts me. Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 6: I think being in honesty is the best policy, you know, But I do think, you know, it's almost a double negative because it's like, you know, if you don't trust me enough to that you feel like you need to go through my phone. I think that's that's partly an issue. But I know with me, it's like, if you want to go through my phone, you can go through my phone, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's like you know you can have it, but you should never need.
Speaker 1: It, right why exactly?
Speaker 3: But yeah, you can be surprised, Brian, I'm actually surprised by those answers. I honestly thought the three of you would say, I don't know why, But I felt like you would say, there's no reason to go through my phone. She doesn't need my password because we trust each other, so there's no.
Speaker 4: In my relationship.
Speaker 5: I mean, she's got access to all my passwords or whatever she needs, but she never goes through my phone because you just trust me that much.
Speaker 4: I think that's what you need in relationship is trust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. I'm not surprised by that answer. Like I think that's to have a true, healthy working relationship. There is something that comes with the person that you're with having complete access, but yeah, not needing it is the point that means that you've been doing a good job up until that point, so they feel safe and secure with you. But there is something too, because everybody has those moments where you're feeling insecure, you're feeling you're doubting things. Who knows what it is to be able to look through everything and go what am I freaking out?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna ask you, Brian, would you do it?
Speaker 4: Would I do?
Speaker 3: What baked chocolate cake on Sunday morning?
Speaker 1: What do I give access? Complete access to the woman? She has access to everything, everything, she has every password. She It's funny. She sometimes will let me know what message I had in like Instagram from soon She's like, oh, by the way, so and so reached out to you as I go. What'd you say to them? You know? And did you let them know that it wasn't me, that it was you? Would you rather that you date a woman that sends you long voice memos or a woman who facetimes you five times a day.
Speaker 3: Who you ask?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with FaceTime.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I'm a big FaceTime guy, but mostly in person. But I think FaceTime is the closest it gets to an in person interaction.
Speaker 4: Sokay, I'm gonna say FaceTime.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I've got one for you, Brandon, as a mom of three, I'm gonna ask you, if your mom loves her but your friends can't stand her, whose opinion are you considering? More?
Speaker 6: That's tough, I mean, because I you know, do value my friend's opinion. But I mean mom kind of trumps all. You know what I mean. Like, so if a mom doesn't like her, it'd be it'd be tough.
Speaker 3: And you do know every smart woman looks to see how a man treats his mother.
Speaker 4: That's right, That's right.
Speaker 1: I wish somebody had told me that in a long time ago. That's something that's in misson. I could have used, uh Brett. If she doesn't like country music, is that a deal breaker?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not? No, no, yes?
Speaker 3: What if she loves opera?
Speaker 4: Love whatever you want to it? Oh man, I gotta listen to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what does she love death like speed metal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go for it. Okay, all right, fair well listen, we'll listen to it at some point.
Speaker 1: Cool, all right, Okay, I've got a really good one for all three of you. A woman who makes the first move attractive or too modern?
Speaker 4: Attractive? Yeah, I'll go for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, attractive, I mean yeah, I think it just kind of takes. I say that it take. It can take pressure off of the guy to be the first initiation or initiator.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean some there's something about it. You know, when a girl knows what she wants and she goes for it, it is that long as it's as long as it's like welcome, you know what I mean. If you're both kind of in it together and they're just like they go in for it, it's like cool, it's awesome. I mean, if you don't want it to happen, then obviously it's not the best thing.
Speaker 3: I think what he's saying is crazy. You run from crazy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, that's yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I mean I say, I say, if they go for it, then it's attractive. I agree, I'll get back off that. I mean, I think if you do it with class. It's kind of like, hey, here I am, this is what I think, and like what I said before, say what you mean mood to say?
Speaker 1: And so I think I like drunk flashing her her boobs.
Speaker 3: That would be called crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, fair.
Speaker 5: I actually got kind of the opposite answer. I'm gonna go with. I believe a man should lead in the relationships. So I feel like I've always been one to make the first move. But I mean I do like a bold woman that knows what she wants. I guess a balance between it too interesting.
Speaker 1: So what's really funny is like I've never been one to lead like I always and I don't know if it was because of like my insecurities. When I was younger, I would kind of sit back and see if somebody was interested, then I might like start a conversation, but it was still very like I would babyfoot into the conversation. I never really wanted to put myself out there. That takes confidence, and I didn't have it when I was younger. I have it now, It's too late.
Speaker 4: But I mean I agree with you.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, you kind of outset, like guys are timid, a lot of times, especially with girls that they really like, they don't want to overstep or push too far or whatever it is. So if you know you're feeling it with somebody and a girl kind of makes that first move and they let you know that you feel the same way about them, then.
Speaker 1: And they're not big, They're not big things that you're looking for either. It's really funny like you can just kind of be sitting back and you can tell just in the conversation that there's interest there and then I'm not worried about rejection and all that.
Speaker 3: Can we end this podcast right now? I need to go over and make the first move on to find a guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, first, absolutely, absolutely, thank you guys for being here. It's been amazing. I know it's it's a crazy day what you guys are doing, but it's been a ton of fun. You guys.
Speaker 3: Are you guys amazing young men? Send this to someone who could be your mother. I really am impressed with all three of you. Can grab congratulations and on the show wait experience. It's great, very cool. Thank you, thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Tune in. Farmer Wants a Wife returns for season four on Tuesday, April twenty first at eight seventh Central on Fox