Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap. Hot takes, cold facts, and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 2: What's up, everybody, and Welcome to the Rogue Recap. This is episode four of Soundbites. I'm here with my dear friend and colleague, Eric Aggers.
Speaker 3: Eric, what's happy Wednesday, Linda. It's good to be here. The world continues to be crazy, and we're here to just help make sense of it.
Speaker 2: All I said yesterday when I was doing my podcast, I said, well, guess what, there's a lot of shit going on today. I know you guys are shocked sitting in all that. I just said that out loud because it's ridiculous, right, And yesterday's show that I did was the all the Shit you Forgot show. So it's like, what's going on with Swall? Well, what happened to Diego? Do we know anything more about our UFO friends? Like honestly, like, we have another attempt at shooting on our president. And I'm like, all right, you know what, like you can't even keep you can't make it up? Right, we got the UAE walking out of OPAC. I'm like Okay, let me. Can I just get a pencil? Guys? Hang on, okay, diabolical world. I'd be right back with you. Just need a pencil. I mean, I can't keep up, you know, and.
Speaker 3: It's too much to keep up with. And not all of it matters, but a lot of it does, like including the thing you just said. So, I mean, the world's constantly changing, which makes some of the things that people are more interested in and focused on all the more ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Indeed, and we have some really fun ridiculous stuff today. So our namesake of the show is soundbites, and we love to play them here for you because sometimes we find these little gems and we're like, what in God's great name was going on that day? Did you not have breakfast? What happened? So one of the funnier things that is not getting a lot of attention, and it should is AOC decided to walk again. We advise her always just to you know, inside thoughts, like she should just rest in the inside thought space, but she doesn't. She likes to talk out loud.
Speaker 3: Right, She's not quiet, you know, she's got a lot of energy. She's dancing our rooftop, she's dancing behind the bars, and she's you know, she's got lots of things to say.
Speaker 2: She does. Let's listen to her latest gem. It's it's just so precious.
Speaker 4: Rivers in rural areas were on fire because of corporations poisoning the people who lived in those areas, poor middle class communities getting poisoned and dumped on by corporations like Deloitte and three M pouring chemicals into these places. And they want to call it a democratic priority.
Speaker 3: So that not everybody knows that Deloit isn't accounting firms.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a super kept secret. I mean, I'm like, I can so this is what's funny. I can remember being in like my first year of college and everyone's like, just get an internship with Deloitte. It's the easiest, it's great for business. I hated accounting, so I was like, no, thank you. But it's pretty well known, especially in New York. I'm like, bro, is this your first day here? Like I just I couldn't believe when she said it. At first, I thought she was gonna laugh. I was like, this has to be Ai, this can't be a real thing. Nope, No, it's real.
Speaker 3: She said, It's like it's like going to Chick fil a and trying to order steak sandwich. Expecting to get a lot of pollution from an accounting firm is probably not something that most people experience. But it doesn't mean, hey, she's on a roll.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: The point is it doesn't matter who's doing the polluting, doesn't even matter if actual polluting doesn't occur. It sounds good and so she is happy to air it.
Speaker 2: And on top of which, here's the even more funny part about the whole thing. She goes, she goes, it's three M, and it's it's Deloitte. I'm like, okay, so three M makes post its and Deloitte does accounting, So I don't know, you know, like maybe Petro, maybe Exxon. I can like vibe with you on this potentially.
Speaker 3: Also, by the way, that was true, then who are we blaming? And we blame in like the Trump administration or I mean, the bidens were like handing out, as they like to say, the green energy like gold bars off the Titanic. So I'm pretty sure we had among the more lucrative and wasteful investment in green energy. Restrictions on lots of different environmental things. So Eve. In fact, we do see lakes on fire at every turn. I guess blame your local accountant.
Speaker 2: She's like it's so extreme. She's like, it's fire, there's so much going on.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that is that smoke. No, it's just a stack of W nine's.
Speaker 2: It's just my brain on fire, some peg for everything. I mean, honestly, it's pretty funny. Let's go to and other crazy people in Congress. We have Rosa Deloro. So Rosa Deloro. You won't know her name, but you will know her hair. She has trademark hair. Her hair has always like some streak of blue or purple. She looks like tails from the crypt. I'm sorry, that's not me being mean. That is a reality. If you google her, you will say, oh no, Linda was right.
Speaker 3: It is a really trippy cartoon that came out when I was a little boy. It's called The Last Unicorn, and there's a scene where like it looks like this very powerful birds in a cage, but if you look closely, it's actually like this hearty that's like a part gypsy. This is exactly what she looks like. It's like she's got gypsy hair. Linda, and that's why it's a lot.
Speaker 2: For sure, Bro and I. So this exchange, this is with the administrator of the EPA, which is Lee Zelden. And if you don't know Lee Zelden. Leezelden ran for governor in New York. Obviously it's rigged to shit here, so you can't ever get elected if you're a Republican. He was a congressman. He's incredibly smart. He's an attorney, but he's very, very calm when he speaks. He's always measured because he is armed with something called facts. He does not play in the AOC Deluo space. So this exchange is Deluo and Zelden desperately trying to talk to Dolo about facts. It's about three minutes, so we're not gonna play the whole thing, but we're gonna start and stop and comment because honestly it's worth it. It's just good times for everybody. So take a listen. We'll talk to you on the other side of this part.
Speaker 6: You're here because you need money from us, So halt for the second and wait for the questions and answer the question. When climate changes flooding our streets, poisoning our air, driving up healthcare and disaster carts. How can the EPA justify abandoning that duty to protect Americans to appease polluters under the false flag of economic.
Speaker 7: Growth following the law Section two of two of the Clean Air Act? Where is the same thing about fighting global climate change? Loper Braid Supreme Court case. You're familiar with it?
Speaker 6: No, I maybe others are not.
Speaker 7: But let me ask you, but that's really important as a member of Congress.
Speaker 2: Stopped there for one second. So one thing that I have always noticed, and Eric, tell me if you agree, whether it's Maxine Waters, whether it's Nancy Pelosi, whether it's Nuddie Deloro. Here they have prepared notes, right, yep. They're reading from a script that somebody else wrote. They've clearly never read it. This is like, this is like a first pass, right, they haven't done in a pre run. There's no there's no practice trial here that they were like with a staffer like what does this mean? And so she's like, right, because once she didn't write it, and two she knows it's.
Speaker 3: Shit well, and she's obviously got the conversational pattern of an aging woman. So this guys, like the humm and a humm and a humming. That kind of thing happened, and it's like there's a staccato stutter before you like eventually shifted into gear and the mission started working. Uh, Like that's clearly what's happening here. And I like how in all the notes she didn't have oh wait, the overriding governing document that actually is in charge.
Speaker 2: Of this specific part of government.
Speaker 3: Also also like what world is are she and aoc and in where like you walk outside and you've got lakes on fire and the streets underwater, like it's springtime. Guys, it's nice outside, Like.
Speaker 2: You're in DC, got cherry blossoms. Yeah, what are we missing? I mean, it's really But but the best part of Zelden is like, so yeah, there's a Supreme Court case that yeah, they oversee are the law that we that guides our division.
Speaker 3: So it's I need to I need to invite Lee's Elden in my house because when my preteen daughters like running through the list of terribles they are they inflicting her life and I'm like, we please just take your medication. Then I need I need to channel my inner Lee Zelden. So this is good. This is you made me a better parent today, Linda, thank you.
Speaker 2: All Right, We're gonna pick the LAUO back up because it gets better.
Speaker 7: Congress Lobra Bright says that we as as an agency don't have the authority to get creative if Section two two of the Clean Air Act now.
Speaker 6: But you don't have excuse me, you do not have the right to take climate does not exist. That it's a hoax, and that's where this administration is.
Speaker 7: You're upset that you don't know what loprabride is. Do you know what the major policies doctrine?
Speaker 6: Except I'm upset because.
Speaker 7: You know what the major policies doctrine is. You're a member of Congress, you should know.
Speaker 6: Well, you're you're you have moved from someone who defended the environment.
Speaker 2: To all of us.
Speaker 7: I'm very defensive about not knowing the two biggest landmark Supreme Court cases of the last years.
Speaker 6: Are very defensive about changing your policy and your positions with regard to the environment.
Speaker 7: Just do you want me to tell you what the two biggest core cases are of the last few years? Michigan whoa West Virginia versy.
Speaker 6: No, you're here because you need money from us, so halt for the second.
Speaker 2: It's like ridiculous. He's it's such a SmackDown. I feel I don't feel bad for her because she's criminal, but it is embarrassing. He's like, but can we just talk about the governing principles of my She's like, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: He's going to back up. He's like, hey, forget about the cases. How about the Supreme Court. You know what that is. There's nine of them. They have robes, they kind of get together, they talk.
Speaker 2: They're there for a long time. You could like like a lifetime. Actually it's an appointment. You know, you guys vote on it, just you know, I mean, wow. Anyways, this is Deloro in her finest Zelden God bless him. He comes out and he really tries to walk her off the ledge. She struggles with it for about another two minutes. We're not we're not going to torch you, ladies and gentlemen, because we're nice people. You know. We want you to be, you know, loving the show and listening. We don't want you tuning out because Delauo's got you driving off the rope. God forbid.
Speaker 3: Well, and remember we talked about this before, But I do think it's an important point, and I love that you keep finding these clips to kind of reinforce it. She's not interested in actually governing, Like she's like, I mean, think about what she just said. You don't have the right to say climate change is not real. He actually does.
Speaker 2: He actually does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the and ironically they've actually figured out a way legally to sort of remove I think, you know, one of the doctrines under which they would be compelled to invest in based on that premise. But all that to say, she's not interested in passing policies. They know what the committee votes are. She's just trying to get a clip, as you said, so we can play it. And she's like this, but also on the other side, because look at her, she's fighting against that evil these elden yes.
Speaker 2: And the one thing miss is Eldon is well, I know you changed your positions. He's like, I'm not changing my positions. I'm literally just citing the law. And she goes with the administration and Trump and that's what they want, and he's just like, lady, can you just focus. Can we just let's just let's knuckle down here, Let's do it together, you know, And he's like, no, the hand is up. I hate when people do that the hand thing. I'm like, yeah, are you a crossing guard? What's happening? Please stop? Anyways, that shit drives me nuts.
Speaker 3: I just saw the movie Crazy Stupid Love recently, and like Ryan Gosling, it is like, are you Steve Jobs? Do you have the right to wear those shoes? It's like do you have the right to wear that hair? Like You're like, you're an elected representative of Congress. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: It's so bad? But you know what, there's a lot of them like that now in Congress. Like I was looking at, Oh, let's divot, let's pivot for one second. Yesterday we had King Charles come Chucky Boy with his wifey. So these two scumbags decide to come to the United States, like because the Boston tea party wasn't enough. Bro, I'm like, yeah, we're not interested. Didn't you get that, momo bi? So long story short, they come yesterday, they're going to speak to Congress. All of a sudden, the assholes who won't show up to vote for the Save Act are in full attendance, and this entire division of people who scream about no kings are like that PI is here, let's take pictures. I'm like, where's your sorows made sign?
Speaker 3: Didn't you have that?
Speaker 2: At the ready? I was like, I was so blown away by the attendance of the left, even ilhan Omar was there. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 3: We actually we're talking about that in the office. What do you think that's about? Like I don't understand. Like Disney people, you kind of get because at least there's rides and there's movies, right, But like Royal people, I just don't understand it at all. But then I'm actually, it wouldn't shock me if the Royals eventually get kind of run out of the country, you know, with the increase in a Islamophobia. I know, we have a clip from New York about what's happening in some of these playgrounds now, but like, eventually I could just see it seems very anti kind of woke to have these old white people that just get to be in charge of everyone. So it's like shocking that they, you know, they have as much popular in behalf of the left as they do.
Speaker 2: Well, I will tell you this is a very interesting point of note. So Peter mcklvin who hosts a great podcast called Hearts of Oak out of England. And I'm not sure what part of England he's in, and I wouldn't disclose it even if I did, because he's a conservative and I'm sure they want to kill him. But he writes often for American outlets and he's actually on Bannon a lot too. I'm sure you've seen them. But he sent me an article that he wrote the other day about this Christian preacher who was arrested on the streets of London. Just spread the word, you know, the good word, right, and he's arrested. But the Muslims standing all around him, who are you know? They got their carpets out, they got all the bed sheets on, they're bowing, they're doing all the things. All right, have at it, you know what I mean. Nobody says a word now, King Charles at the end of Ramadan, and I think also for Ayd gave two addresses to the people of England talking about oh, we stand with you in solidarity, but never delivered the message of Easter the holiest of days. So I'm like, huh, I'm like that's interesting. So you don't want to talk about you know, our Lord and Savior rising from the most horrible part of our religion, right with you're a Christian, any denomination of Christian. This is a moment that we all it's a very solemn day, right, it's a holiday, and we're happy that he has risen, right, but it's a sad day. You know. We're going through that whole three days, not a word, not one word. So I think ilhan o Mar might feel more at home with the king than her own.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting point, Like, is King Charles attempting to pull one of these like ali g code switch type things. You gonna say, Hey, listen, fellow Londoner's you know the official meal of England is no longer fish and chips. It's now falafel.
Speaker 2: Thank you, And let me tell you something that is truer than you know. When I was in London six years ago, so the last time I was there, I was in I was in Trafalgar Square and I was there for we were broadcasting from there, and I looked around and I was like, I stand out here, this is a little odd, Like it was odd, and it was noticeable, hadn't been like probably in five years. And now I haven't been in six years, and I hear it so much worse, Like it's god awful. And obviously we talked about the rape inquiry, you know, a few times and what was happening there, but it was cure Starmer and the King who's suppress.
Speaker 3: No, I know that's which I didn't think that was a real story at the time, and then you find out, no, it is a real story. Yeah, that's and that's where that's so Actually this is the perfect kind of pivot to the New York City thing, right, because you've seen like, you know, I didn't get into the hole. Oh you know, mom don is going to ISLAMI fi New York City and I don't even know that you want to draw a connection between mom Donnie's being the mayor and now you have people praying, uh, you know, five times a day at Times Square and like And I think there's even a rationalization and an innocent one for this clip of like a New York City thing.
Speaker 2: But think in Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: But I do think there are some challenging questions to ask afterwards.
Speaker 8: Okay, let's take a look.
Speaker 2: What is this dance?
Speaker 4: The job.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, So so you know it's an Islamic cultural celebration. You got these regular kids from p S fifty two or whatever it is in Brooklyn. You guys still do the numbers, right, yeah, yeah, okay, So like so that's fine because I mean you do learn about other cultures. But then the question would be, like, are they still doing like the Pilgrims? Are they would they do the same thing for Jews? No? For real, Like I think that I think those are real questions that are worth asking. And you know, my daughter's in chorus, and uh, we go to a school that you know, is very diverse, and so we we have like a celebration of the diversity. And at the at the concert where you know, we were in the minority and uh, and they're like, hey, if you're feeling and stand up and dance, you know. And I kind of wonder if all those white people in this Brooklyn thing like all right, I guess we're gonna stand up and dance for this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well you look at them in that video, bro, they are up there clap and they are at.
Speaker 3: It, But are they like really but are they like really vibe it? Ors like the Joe Biden at the concert kind of staring blank like, uh.
Speaker 2: No, I'll tell you what. I could give a shit less about the teachers. I care about the kids because the kids. First of all, it's not a Madrasa. Okay, it is a public school. So you've got these guys there that got the big drum and the you know, the music that sounds like they're about to do the call to prayer in the middle of the desert. Fine, whatever, knock yourself out. But if my kid's going to school to learn science and math, learn science and math. And I'm curious how many parents knew that was happening that day, because if I knew that was happening, I would have opted my child out. I would have kept my school, my son home from school, which I'm doing something like that very similar right now, where they're doing some kind of testing at school. I don't believe in it. I think it's bullshit. My kid doesn't go, I take him in later, I signed him out, all the things whatever, you have to give all these special reasons why. I'm like, you know why, because I said so, that's why. Okay, it's the mom rule. You're welcome. But I struggle with this. This is the indoctrination of our kids that we talk about all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's certainly it's hard to different and shape. If it wasn't indoctrination like it, it could also look like it. Right. Oh yeah, I will say in defense of the schools, and this is you know, as someone who's got three kids in public school, it's it's about to be early May. They're not doing anything in damn school, you know what I mean. The testing's over there they do they're mailing it in, so they weren't doing.
Speaker 2: Your timing is different, though, you're like, you go back earlier, so you're.
Speaker 3: Almost saying if they weren't doing Islamic Dance Festival, they'd be doing Disney Movie Day, which is a difference.
Speaker 2: To tell you something, though, I'm okay with you doing Cultural Dance Day. But Cultural Dance Day should be all culturals, or it should be Monday is the Irish Jake, Tuesday is the Italian Conte Day. Whatever.
Speaker 3: You know in one way that there's one way to solve this. What do they do on Saint Patrick's Day? Let me see that video and then.
Speaker 2: Thank you exactly was everybody you know, oh brocking around? If they were, I'm fine with it otherwise, have a nice day. All right, let's talk about more woke DEEI bullshit in ann Arbor, Michigan. Did you hear about this?
Speaker 3: I only saw across this clip, and you know, so I guess they are actively removing I couldn't. I was trying to. I did a little bit of a deep dive on this. It looks like what they're trying to remove, but you can't. You kind of can't see in the video, but it looks like they're doing like the neighborhood crime Watch signs, Like that's what I think the logo is. So they're actively removing the neighborhood crime watch signs. And then here's a video of like leaders in the city of ann Arbor, Michigan explaining why they're doing this.
Speaker 2: This is the mayor, this is a mayor and a city council woman of ann Arbor. Well listen and then we'll explain a little bit.
Speaker 7: And they're inconsistent with our values an Arbors who are welcoming community.
Speaker 9: We don't want to push people away.
Speaker 2: We want to welcome folks in.
Speaker 10: You know, there are people that look like me and and also my community that have beig questions quite frankly in their own neighborhood by others, you know, wondering what they're doing there. This is just representative of our values and what we how we want people to.
Speaker 3: Feel in the anner.
Speaker 8: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So what they mean is you're not allowed to feel safe because the only people who are threat by crime watch signs are criminals. Bro, Regular people aren't looking at crime watch signs. Saying that makes me feel very uncomfortable. What does that mean? It means we're looking out for crime, bro, That's all.
Speaker 3: And not to say that ann Arbor has a crime problem, but no less than their football coach was recently arrested in charge with home invasion, stalking, and I believe assault. So yeah, well it's it's it's not a stretch. There's some maybe some criminal activity happening in a suburb of checks Notes, Detroit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And not to mention, so my I have family that lived in ann Arbor, and I remember my aunt saying to me, you know, and she was a provost at a university and you know, one of these like you know, whatever, okay, fine, but she was like it's changed, like it's really violent. You got to watch your ss you know what I mean, And I was like, yeah, it's dangerous.
Speaker 3: So I think that's what's you know, in a state like Florida, what's really fascinating is you got Rhonda Santis and like typically these universities or these bastions of like liberal you know, kind of ideology and governance even but like they don't mess around, like they put conservatives, like they've gotten rid of, like the liberal people to get rid of some of that woke stuff like that.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean Michigan obviously you got Gretchen Whitmer and you've got you know, university.
Speaker 2: She's a bit of a weirdo if you really think about it. I can't figure her out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you would think someone who's been so traumatized by an alleged kidnapping plot would be pro criminal enforcement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's people look out, you know, be like the bolo. You're not into the bolo?
Speaker 3: I mean, what are we doing? Pick on?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? And then of course we have to play the race card. We are nowhere if people who look like me, I'm like, what's what does that mean? Does that mean that white people can't commit crimes? Does that mean that other people who are not black, cannot commit crimes. And if people are being questioned in your community, like if someone stopped me in my community, right, I also live in a diverse neighborhood. If someone stopped me in my community and said, sorry, you look like someone who was just you know the description we received for a recent criminal act, I'd be like, all right, give it to me, what is it? Yea, if you have nothing to hide, you're never going to be that person. Now listen. I'm not the biggest fan of police officers. I love what they do, but I have not always had good interactions with them in my life. A lot of people haven't. But that doesn't mean that you prejudge every experience like that. And that's basically what they're saying. I'm offended. So we can't have it anymore.
Speaker 3: Sorry, BRB, I need to go find the body cam footage if you having an unpleasant or action with a long person. So I feel like it's like the meme of like.
Speaker 2: DA, I'll tell you what man I got. It was one of those situations they had somebody that looked like me and I was at a gig when I used to be a wedding singer and I came out of the bar and I was thrown.
Speaker 3: To the ground. I knew it involved a wedding and a little bit of alcohol.
Speaker 2: I was in a nightclub. I wasn't even at a wedding, and I got put in the back of the paddy wagon. They kept me in the back for six hours and it wasn't me. And then the guy comes to He's like, oh, sorry about that. I was like, oh, you're sorry, You're sorry, Get me out. You don't even know what I do for a living. I'm on your side, bro, I'm like, really, anyways.
Speaker 3: Now understand the Noah con post Malone lyrics. Last time I was in the back of a cop car fell in love. I get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So let's see what else we have for today. Let's go to Brandon Johnson. I think that's in keeping with the theme. So for those of you who don't know, Brandon Johnson is the mayor of Chicago, and Brandon Johnson is probably one of the most racist people on the planet.
Speaker 3: Because do we think Chicago's going to do this soon? She shocks Tod Chicago get rid of the neighborhood crime watch size.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean they're doing such a good job with it active, I think we should just test our boundaries, you know, like, you guys got the shit under control, right. This guy does not care about anything but race. It is race, race, race, all the time. I'm like, sir, you just had you know, this young woman shot and you know her parents are devastated. He's like, forget about it, get the ice truck out here, We've got it. We've got a press conference to do. I'm like, and he was asked at the press conference if you remember, I think we played that clip where they said, did you think this might have been in like bad taste to do this today? He's like, what we I'm sorry she got shot, you know, I'm sorry. It's it's terrible. I'm like, is it because she's white? Is that the problem?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Does this person need to be in your diversity club club to actually to be I mean, anyways, let's play Brandon Johnson from today.
Speaker 9: This is lovely been very intentional about making sure that my administration, unlike previous administrations, have people who work for me that reflect the community. Once upon a time, just to be very blunt with you, two administrations that go seventy percent of the mayor's administration were white men, right, and that's just not a diversified approach. I believe.
Speaker 2: It's not about meritocracy anymore.
Speaker 3: Man, doesn't matter how good you are, listen as a white man, we can take it. Okay, that's fine, Come for us. We're here, we're ready for it. We look, I get it. We had a good run, okay, And now in Chicago and places like that, it's not to watch our time anymore right now.
Speaker 2: Man, it is so racist. I was saying this the other day. You remember when Rob Schneider came out and he did that skit, so for those of you who don't know, and I'll see if I can find it for next week. But Rob Schneider does this skit where he talks about when United was doing the whole like DEI and we're gonna have all women crews and all minority crews, and and he goes, we just can't have the regular white guy that's a good pilot, and like get us there safely. Like is that's not a thing. Oh okay, sorry, I mean it's that's exactly what's happening everywhere. Like the idea that we have to lower the benchmark for minorities to pass police and firemen and all these other emergency service roles, or that we can't look at a candidate because they're white or they're Asian. Right, there's this huge thing now where Asian people are too smart and they can't get in the college and there's these huge class action civil lawsuits going on because they're suing the schools because they're like, now we have too many Asians. What like, can you hear the words coming out of your mouth? It's so racist? Just stop.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I remember I was at the Space Center and they were talking about how we're going to go back to Mars, but this time we're bringing a woman. And I thought, I'm sure that matters to you know, aliens, right, the look of that, Okay, I guess we won't invade there.
Speaker 2: That's why the Aliens decided to come here, because they were like, shit, they're only going to bring us one woman. We're gonna have.
Speaker 3: To go to Earth and fa But that's like, but that's actually was my favorite part of the debate in California that they had to cancel. Right, they were trying to have their first gubernatorial debate and they couldn't do it because they came up with a formula, like a scientific and statistical formula to say all right, you got to be above this special and then the formula said only white people, like only white people qualified based on the formula, and they said, all right, then we have to cancel the debate.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also that idea, right, Like, you know, you look at all of these testing scores and then you say, well, the reason why the white people are doing better is because they have more money and they come from better backgrounds. I'm like, that's not true. If you look at the poverty threshold, the major the majority of people in that live under or at the poverty threshold are white. They're not black.
Speaker 3: So we actually talked to a guy and you know, I was telling you before we started talking today, I actually do some SAT and ACT test preparation on the side. And college board who admisses SAT, well, they give you all these resources for free and they say, if you will spend twenty hours doing this, your scoreould go up one hundred points. Then we interviewed actually this one Asian guy who I think has been involved in some of these lawsuits, say, it's the problem is most of the people who are spending the twenty hours are asians, So they're taking advantage of it. But it's a free resource that's available. But that narrative continues to exist and.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with available resources, right because if you think about it, they the scholarships, the programs, free notebooks, free chrome books, free everything. If you qualify, and the way that you qualify is typically not being white.
Speaker 3: What I want to know from Brandon Johnson is, Okay, seventy percent of white guys is too much. What's the right number?
Speaker 2: What's the right number?
Speaker 3: Just tell us what the right number is.
Speaker 2: Because it looks like you're doing great. You have a massive deficit, you cannot balance your budget, you have crime higher than any other mayor what are you doing? Stop worrying about everybody's race, bro, Start arresting criminals. That whole idea of like, that's another thing we should do a show on is all of the judges that are complicit and letting everybody out because they were like, well, he's black and I'm black, So there's that.
Speaker 3: What what if there's like a three D chess piece of this and Brandon Johnson's actually doing ram Emmanuel favor because I think he's talking about him, right, He's talking about Rom Emmanuel, who would have been the mayor of Chicago. With Rom's like, see, white guys not so bad. Maybe I'm the guy.
Speaker 2: He's like, miss me yet. All right, let's see who else do we have today? Well, I know we have a Ron Johnson cut that we definitely do want to get to. And then I have this other cut of this woman. She's a I guess, let me look here. She is a Democrat in Los Angeles and she's somehow got approached I guess by her constituents and she you know, I think she's the same woman that was on a panel the other day and they were complaining to her about something going on and she rolled her eyes at them in the middle of the and they were like, I'm sorry, this is like a town hall for you to talk to about She's like, it's so annoying. So now she's on the street and she's talking to one of her constituents and they're like, you're spending billions of dollars on drug addicts and she's like, yeah, yeah, so about that. So I mean, you can't make it up, You really can't.
Speaker 7: Right, You're spending a billion dollars giving money to drug addicts who are buying drugs with the money, and you know that.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: It's just them playing on a loop. But it's literally one of those things where she's like, yes, yes, not a lot to debate there, that is true and sorry, see.
Speaker 3: This is what's wrong with like modern Democrat run Los Angeles. I was a big fan back in my day, Like you would spend hundreds of millions of dollars on drugs, but it wasn't the government doing it was the celebrities and the musicians, you know, like they let them. That was great.
Speaker 2: Nobody had a problem with that.
Speaker 3: It was like dire straits, you know, money for nothing, you know, and the drugs for free.
Speaker 2: So you know, there's a reason that these songs exist and they're so good. Speaking as someone who has never taken drugs, of course, So let's look at this woman, this Democrat Representative Sydney kem lager dub never heard of her, and she's talking about how if we don't pass these bills, the transgender boys are going to die.
Speaker 3: So before you play this, let me just say this. I saw this clip and I had also never heard of this person, but I do want to kind of positive theory, And I think it's true specifically for Democrat politicians, the more syllables they have in their name, the crazier they are. Like I'm saying, let's just try it as a thought process, you know, I'm not saying that, you know, like, think about it, Alexandria Occasio Cortes, that's like ten. If you're getting into double digit syllables, I think there's a chance you're insane.
Speaker 11: The budget bill will fund the murderous ice and Border patrol to the tune of one hundred and forty billion dollars without accountability, and the anti trans bill will continue to demonize the trans community. These bills are not just dangerous, they could kill people.
Speaker 2: So if we get the criminals with the ice and form of or enforcement agencies, and we let little girls go to the bathroom alone instead of with little boys who are confused because their parents suck, that's going to kill people.
Speaker 3: Just so, you just just to kind of recap some of the logic that we've put on display so far. Removing signs yes about you know, being on the lookout for criminal activity makes the neighborhood safer, yes, And passing bills that help enforce the law makes the world more dangerous.
Speaker 2: Bro, one hundred percent, those extra courses are paying off for you. You're doing good on these tests.
Speaker 3: Well I'm taking notes, so, like, you know, hard to keep up with you, but I'm like, all right, gota gota.
Speaker 2: All right. As we wrap up today, we have one really good clip. This is Senator Ron Johnson, who I give him a lot of credit. Man, he fights a good fight.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine how gratified it must have been for you, because for those of you that don't know, I mean again back to my whole theory, Lenna McLaughlin. That's only five syllables.
Speaker 5: But Linda, you know she could approach tangentially like the vectors of a little bit of the You're like, okay, wait, I have to sit down and think about what she just said and how much is that true and how much of it is poss insane, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, like, you have been on this from the jump, on these vaccines and like this health stuff. So I'm sure when you saw this you were like, mmm.
Speaker 2: I have to say, you know, one of the saddest days of my life was working through the first couple of years of COVID, and we worked every single day, and I was declared a FEMA employee because I was delivering the news every day because the President used to address the nation with Falci and Burke's and all the other that whole crew every day at five o'clock. So we would carry it, we would distribute it. It went out to over eight hundred affiliates. Okay, so in my other job. Okay, fine, So we did that for two years, and then Governor Huckel says, if you don't have the vaccine, you are no longer allowed to enter a New York City building. What I've been here the whole time. I've never gotten COVID, never got it, never got the vaccine, never did any of that shit. And now you're telling me, even though I've been here every day for two years covering the news when everyone else was home, I am not allowed in. And that's literally how this all started, right, And my youngest was then starting kindergarten. They wanted to put a mask on him and all this stuff. And I mean, I was out of fifty and the second that I would ask a question like, well, what's in the vaccine. You don't ask what's in a hot dog. I'm like, yes, I do. That's why I don't eat them. I'm like, this is not a good argument, you know. But Ron Johnson, this senator, has been a stalwart. He's been, you know, locked up with those of us who have been against this from the go when they were telling us we were in tinfoil hats. And he had a pretty good moment the other day.
Speaker 12: A metal that is apparently from a Seber director, doctor Posad, in December twenty fifteen, where apparently within FDA you're reviewing I think it was ninety six autopsies of child death following the COVID mRNA injection. In that memo, doctor Pisad writes, this is a profound revelation. For the first time, the USFD will acknowledge that COVID nineteen vaccines killed killed American children. Healthy young children who faced tremendously low risk of death were coer because of the Biden administration via school and work mandates to receive a vaccine that could result in death. In many cases, such mandates were harmful.
Speaker 5: It's difficult.
Speaker 12: It is difficult to read cases where kids seven to sixteen may be dead as a result of COVID vaccines. Putting these facts together, it is horrifying to consider the US vaccine regulation, including our actions, may have harmed more children than we saved. This requires humility and introspection. It requires oversight. So I wrote a letter to you and your agency back in December fifteenth. Of the ten responses i've I've got three out of ten no responses, no response in terms of the documents I requested. So I'm asking you please, can will you commit to responding fully to my December oversight letter onredment.
Speaker 2: So RFK obviously getting the shit kicked out of him most of the time because he doesn't want to get in bed with the farm A lobbyists and all the other assholes getting pay for the vaccines, and they hate that. But he does always raise, much like Zelden, factual support of said argument, which is, we never had autism this much, we never had peanut allergies this much, we never had OBCD this much, we never had so many of the ailments that the kids have. Look at all of the athletes that died from myocarditis, and we tried to talk. I will never forget this. I tried to cover that story, and I had someone from another administration send me a letter citing that this was completely normal, and I was like, oh my god, I'm like, you really don't care about these kids, like you're it's okay if they die, because they're not your kids. You don't give a shit. And notice that no one in Congress was mandated to take the vaccine, no one.
Speaker 3: I know that the purpose of this program is to inform into occasionally entertained, but it's had the ancillary benefit of shaming me in this case, lindit because not only do I feel like a terrible parent for not as been engaged on just all the different kind of like nuances of the vaccines and things of that nature. Although we did keep our kids away from them, yes, so I feel like I got that part right. But what I feel actually like I've profoundly failed my children. I do give them hot dogs, like a lot of it, like a lot of hot dogs, and I have no idea what that what are in them, and I haven't really been curious about it. So I want to publicly apologize to my children. I failed you. It's probably my fault. You're having these emotional freakdowns in the morning, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: My kids have eaten cheetos and potato chips and everything else. So I think we're all failing in some small way. But my kids are not getting meningita shots and hep bee shots and all this other bullshit. You can shove it up your ass. Why don't you shoot it in yourself first, and we'll see how you turn out.
Speaker 3: Farmer's gonna have to make Farmers gonna have to make money on somebody else's kids, not Linda's.
Speaker 2: That's right, baby, I'll tell you what. I'll tackle you in the parking lot, you know going. You're my kid anyway. This is the Rogue Recap. You have been listening to. Eric Eggers. I am the Lachland. This is episode four of Soundbites. We're having a lot of fun. We hope you are too. Please visit us online at Linda Mick at Eric Underscore eggersan Rogue Recap dot com. Eric, I'll see you next week, yes, ma'am today, right, guys, have a good night.