Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Christine is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: She's been with her boyfriend Jason for four years and now she thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Christine, I'm sorry in that situation, but tell us about it. Why do you think Jason's cheating?
Speaker 3: Jason never seems seemed like the cheating type. You know, He's always been like super considerate and loving, and he's just like this sappy, big hearted, puppy kind of guy. And I swear, I'm like not being mean, but I'm just not sure how you'd even know how to cheat.
Speaker 4: Those are the ones that because they hide behind their puppy doctor.
Speaker 1: Sorry not to it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think so. But the reason I emailed is that I, you know, I do like the money, like the quote unquote book keeping in our relationship, and I was looking at his bank statements and I noticed these charges of like at least once a week he charges a.
Speaker 5: Hotel room and it's usually the same hotel, and it's like.
Speaker 3: For one night, and you know, the dates that he gets the room.
Speaker 5: Is like the same nights that he goes.
Speaker 3: To play this like tabletop game with his friends and like they you know, play with like mini figurines and stuff like that, which is.
Speaker 5: Why I think he doesn't know how to cheat. And so he always says that he's going to his friends and he doesn't say, hey, I'm.
Speaker 6: Going to go to a hotel.
Speaker 3: So I waited till the next time he was going to his friend's house, and then sure enough, there was charge for a hotel that day, and like, you know, I don't want.
Speaker 5: To think that that's what it is, because he could have, Like I just I feel like I know him, and I feel.
Speaker 3: Like you could have a perfectly good reason for this, but I'm just scared to ask, and I'm honestly terrified to ask. And yeah, I'm just you know, like there's never been one time where I thought that he could cheat. So the hotel charges and him lying about going to his friends is just it's like sketchy. It's like something in my gut is just like pay attention to this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't feel very smart though, like on his on his part, like if he really is, because he knows that you're the person that's doing all the money, the bookkeeping if you so he knows that you're going to see those charges, so that that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: I agree, And he is he's kind of like book smart, you know, but I don't know that he.
Speaker 5: Is a less street smart.
Speaker 1: How did he get you just kidding it?
Speaker 6: Because he's hot?
Speaker 3: Because he's hot, and I you know, I wonder, like, you know.
Speaker 5: Did he finally figure out that he's hot and pick up another girl?
Speaker 2: I mean maybe it's possible. I mean, you know, how how has he been just kind of with you?
Speaker 3: He's been good and like he's just like kind of flirty and fun and he pays it. You know. He's really into movies and TV and cosplay and stuff, and like, you know, I try to be into it as much as I can, and I do cosplay, but I don't know as much as he does. And so I'm afraid that, like me, I'm not geeky enough for him, And maybe he's bored or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Could it be something else going on, like something not related to cheating.
Speaker 3: I hope. So, I mean, that's that's my hope, you know, is that this is something that I just can't even like think of because it's.
Speaker 5: Like, so Jason and like that's how you know he.
Speaker 3: Has like a quirky brain.
Speaker 5: And so my hope is that like it's.
Speaker 3: A quirky thing, but my fear is that he's, you know, seeing another speaky girl or something.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who is the lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department. And we'll see if he believes that and who he sends him to, if he sends him to you or to somebody else. Okay, all right, we'll play a song Comeback and get your to catch a t theater next, if you're just joining us for to Catch a Cheater. Christine is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of four years, Jason, might be cheating, and so we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend or to somebody else. But before we do that, Christine, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So, Jason and I have been together for four years. He's a total dork who I'm badly in love with, and he has been putting charges for a hotel about once.
Speaker 6: A week on our card.
Speaker 3: And I'm worried that he's using that hotel to have to see somebody else.
Speaker 6: But I hope not.
Speaker 3: I hope it's some weird reasons that I can't even think of right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call him? Ready as I'll ever be here? We go?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Jason.
Speaker 1: This is Jason.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 1: How are you? Please? Don't hang up?
Speaker 2: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this must be winner?
Speaker 6: What did what did our win?
Speaker 1: The flowers? I'm sure you've seen our signs.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, I haven't seen the signs, but I.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, Well, every single month, we choose one Awards card member at random to say thank you very much for shopping with us and being such a loyal customer. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of chocolate or candy, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want, absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh my.
Speaker 6: God, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what else do you need?
Speaker 1: It's quite simple.
Speaker 2: All I need from you is the first and the last name of the person you would like to send the flowers to.
Speaker 6: First Christine.
Speaker 1: Okay, would you like to put anything on a card?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Okay? Can you write yoda? Y o d a yoda? Okay, one that I want.
Speaker 2: One that I want? Okay, I'm sure that's cute. I just don't understand it. What does that mean?
Speaker 6: It's a Star Wars joke? Yoda when I want, I get it?
Speaker 2: Well, that's great. Is that your girlfriend or wife or yeah? Oh four years? Wow, that's a long time.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: Then I'll just let you know that this is actually not the grocery store. This is Jewbil from the radio show. It's called the Jewbil Show. Yeah, I'm mean not here too, and I'm Victoria, and we do a segment on our show where we try to see if people are cheating by seeing who they send flowers to.
Speaker 1: Christine is on the phone.
Speaker 6: I'm totally confused. What is happening? Why you thought I was cheating on you? What do I don't get it. I don't know what's going on, babe.
Speaker 3: I've been seeing the credit card charges for hotel room ee week, the credit card charges that you've been You've been charging a hotel room every week. And you tell me that you're going to your friend's house to play with your figurines or whatever, and but you're going to a hotel room.
Speaker 6: Sorry, night. What am I supposed to think? No, no, I get it. But listen, I promise shoot, Like, listen, I promise you. I'm not cheating.
Speaker 7: I know how it looks, but I'm not cheating. And I absolutely love you, So you just have to trust me.
Speaker 1: What are you doing at the hotel?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know how to put this, but I know that you're not into like a lot of the characters of Cosplay.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 6: I mean I feel bad for you, like for watching all my TV shows and movies that like I'm obsessed with and.
Speaker 7: You probably don't even want to watch, so pretty much, I'm going to this hotel room just to like catch up on all my shows that I watch, movies that like, I don't want to drive you not watching, you know, an episode of.
Speaker 6: X Files for the twenty seventh time.
Speaker 7: So I just kind of, you know, have this thing that I just go and I watch all the stuff that I like that I know you don't like. And you're just a really good sport about watching the shows.
Speaker 6: I know you have no interest, and I get it. So I'm just.
Speaker 7: Trying to give you a break from watching the same stuff I watch over and over again.
Speaker 2: So you've been getting a hotel room without her knowing, so you can just watch your shows by yourself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, yeah, pretty much. I mean I thought, like, you know, I'll give her a break from you know, the shows that I watch. You know, I know I'm not little dorky stock.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you I have been sitting here thinking that you're cheating on me because you wanted to watch episodes of the X Files for the twenty seven times.
Speaker 7: I mean you saw it so many times, Like I feel bad for having you watched it over and over again.
Speaker 5: Like, I you know, I mean that the saddest and cutest thinging best for her? Like, why didn't you just ask me to watch it?
Speaker 7: You're home too, I know, but I didn't want, you know, to be boring or something.
Speaker 6: You know, I didn't want you to lose you know, interest in me thing. And I'm like some dull, boring nerds.
Speaker 3: I do not think you are dull and boring. I think you're wonderful. We've been together for four years, so you can just you want, dabe, I'm I'm yours. You can just stop.
Speaker 6: Going out of your way every.
Speaker 3: Time you want to please me. I mean, you don't have to do this.
Speaker 6: I'll watch X.
Speaker 5: Files with you for a hundredth time.
Speaker 6: Oh I know, I just feel bad.
Speaker 3: Don't feel bad. You get to like things.
Speaker 2: Maybe you guys could spice it up once a while and watch them in the hotel room.
Speaker 6: They enjoin me in the hotel.
Speaker 5: I could get one of those cosplay costumes.
Speaker 6: Out real quick, babe, Yes, no, what's so sexy?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: The Double shows to Catch a Cheetah