Speaker 1: Welcome to bowl Chat. Today is Wednesday, May eleventh, Andrew, are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Doesn't look like it, It.
Speaker 2: Doesn't look like put this over here.
Speaker 1: Okay, just give me a second. You are such a turd. No, I mean such a turd. But we do this every at the same time.
Speaker 2: We do. No, we don't, we do. You are such a little sneaky snake. That's what you are. What thing? Oh you're not ready? Oh I'm scared. That's serial killers International. Here we go, chat bull to chat chat new one. Can we get something like there has to be a song that has bowl in it? And that hurt? That was really loud. It hurt my precious little ears.
Speaker 1: I know before there's like seventeen things that I said save it for bull chat, and I don't remember any of them.
Speaker 2: Well, I have one. Why is this table?
Speaker 1: I wasn't here yesterday the studio and everyone just threw everything on this table. There's bananas and slim fast and wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men and candles and games and cologne and extra microphones and pens.
Speaker 2: What okay, what's up with gunness? Just lead with what's the matter? Hi?
Speaker 1: Scary oh, Scary back for Eminem's.
Speaker 2: You like your sneakers? Thank you? Yeezis Scary is trying to plump up so he can lose weight. He's eating gum.
Speaker 1: There's no no, you know what. He comes in here multiple times the morning and takes peanut Eminem's handfuls.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I mean, I had some peanut and m and ms myself. Would you like to defend yourself? Scary? Feel free?
Speaker 1: How do you resist peanut m and ms?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you can't all kinds of emin ms, peanut butter, Eminem's, caramel eminems, the mint ones. They have new cookie ones, the cookies and cream ones they I mean, and and it's just a whole lot of goodness in a little chocolate capsule that doesn't melt in your capsle.
Speaker 1: Do you know what my melt in your hands?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: My favorite eminem always was, and it was not a very popular one, Almond Eminem's. I don't even know if they still make them, but they were my favorite.
Speaker 2: Em and ms were great.
Speaker 4: And then there was the dark chocolate ones, which I think they still have and I love those.
Speaker 2: I like the peanut butter. Peanut butter is great.
Speaker 4: But yeah, right now, moving on to some extra gum.
Speaker 2: We're not sponsored, so you don't have to worry they're not watching this.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: One day I aspired to be on an episode of serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Oh this is bulshit mine. Oh this is the Companion podcast. This is the sister podcast the serial Killers where we just talk about whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, it's nice to I would liked it.
Speaker 4: Well, I'd like to talk about maybe being on the parent podcast serial Killer.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can do that. We can make that happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll make it happen. We'll do a Brooklyn Boys serial Killers mashup.
Speaker 1: So just the Brooklyn Boy yes, singular, Yeah, we'll do that. You know what, damn it. Brody's gonna be like.
Speaker 2: Hey, what about me? You don't like me because he listens to this. Well, we'll do a crossover episode. I think that would be fun.
Speaker 1: I just just think I can only take one of you at a time. I don't know if we could do Brody and Scary or Scary Ambrody on the same episode multiple times.
Speaker 2: We could definitely do.
Speaker 1: No, but there's only one of him, do you understand?
Speaker 2: But one of him is equal to like forty two other people. I'm get hair now.
Speaker 4: It's been great being on my first episode of bull Chat ever.
Speaker 2: I love you guys. Yes, and you'll be on our serial Killers podcast very soon.
Speaker 1: Take a whole pack. We have plenty done. You got it? Have a chocolate peanut butter?
Speaker 2: Who done?
Speaker 1: Uh? What were we about to say? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I was about to talk about the pimple that's on my forehead, and oh.
Speaker 1: No, I said, there was all kinds of stuff on the table and you put your your palm on your face.
Speaker 2: Because you were just complaining. You were doing your normal complaint complaining. I was just see that there's crap all over the place. And I come back after I wasn't here for a day and everything's just moved around.
Speaker 1: That's not what is wrong with your head.
Speaker 2: It's not my head. It's your head.
Speaker 1: No, the outer part of your head. Oh, the inner part.
Speaker 2: But if you're watching this on YouTube, you can't really see it in this camera. Which why aren't you using the good camera? Because that required me to go in there and I just didn't want. Oh I say it now, so I got a pimp. I Well, here's the thing. You can't pick it. I know, I'm a picker. I'm not I pick, and it's my fault for picking. And I hate that I picked. And I have a wedding on Friday, and I need this to go away by Friday. It doesn't work up at this point. See Amy also is like she's a big pimple popper. Yeah, if she has, if anybody has when she wants to pop it, yeah to me, No, I just I feel like if something comes out on your body, it's there for a reason. It will go away eventually.
Speaker 1: It may be in a bad place for something you have coming up for pictures, but that's even worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, No, and one hundred percent is worse. And I'm many one hundred percent. And I've picked this area before. This is what they consider your team, right, it's a triangle, the T zone.
Speaker 1: Okay, that means it's gonna scar.
Speaker 2: No, it just means that. That's like the skin is lighter, So it means if you're gonna get a pimple or something there, it's gonna show. So I have this sweet it's not even a pimple. It's a scab at this point, and so I just need the scab to go away. I'm i was thinking of like walking in with a band aid on my forehead today, But I'm like, that's definitely way more. You could also just leave it alone. No, I am the next couple of days, like, now that I know it's just a scab, I just gotta dry the sucker out.
Speaker 1: Put a little neosporn on it, and just call it a day.
Speaker 2: Rubbing alcohol and neosporn. That's what I do. Worst place to get a ZiT go here?
Speaker 1: Hello, I believe it's on your tongue, because that is a z that is painful.
Speaker 2: That's a canker sore.
Speaker 1: It's a z it. It's not as it I think it is. Look it up. Can you get a ZiT on your tongue?
Speaker 2: You can't. It's a canker sword. Oh it's a little chunk on your tongue. It's a different thing.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is. That's the worst place or on your butt that you.
Speaker 2: Have to sit on. Oh that's again, that's a hemorrhoid. Now it is.
Speaker 1: And you have a little red pimple on your butt cheek. That's that. I'm not talking about your buttthole, I mean.
Speaker 2: On your butt cheek. That's a canker sowred.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, can you get a pimple on your tongue?
Speaker 2: You can't pimple on your tongue. Look, it's right here. I just googled it. They're called lie bumps. They appear as red or white swollen bumps on the tongue. They look or feel like a pimple. They can be painful, even when you aren't eating or drinking. Some people experience burning, itching, or tingling sensations on their tongue. So that's the most live whatever it's it's a pimple. No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's fine.
Speaker 2: It's not like that. That annoys you, but you being like, oh, I'm back, everything looks terrible. How about you today? That's fine. Do you like grits? I do like grits. I do too, that's cool.
Speaker 1: The instant ones are not as good as if you get them in a restaurant. I love waffle House grits. There listen, and the diner by my house. Ever since I was a little kid, there was always a sign written in magic marker that was hanging right over the dessert case where the lemon merangue is.
Speaker 2: It says we have grits. And then as soon as COVID started, No more grits. That's sad.
Speaker 1: I don't know what COVID has to do with grits.
Speaker 2: There's a grit shortage you didn't hear.
Speaker 1: But like a bowl of grits, I put a pat of butter and a packet of sugar and mix it and it is so delicious.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's not that bad. Pat is a little, tiny, little square. It's not a chunk. I mean, I don't think grits are probably healthy for you, but why isn't it just some kind of grain with with what milk and stuff? No, I don't know. It doesn't sound like it would be good for you. But I mean maybe the way like a in the South they make it would be yeah, well because they put all kinds of fat an butter, right, but I would like that.
Speaker 1: It's delicious.
Speaker 2: It's like a homemad grit that way.
Speaker 1: I bet you our friend what's his name, has delicious grits. I just I said his name before her Yeah, yeah, big herm. I bet he makes grits in his place.
Speaker 2: I would love to go there. Can we drive down?
Speaker 1: It's Atlanta right somewhere down there.
Speaker 2: I have always wanted to go to Atlanta. There's several cities on my list that I want to go see. Atlanta's one of them. Were you there? I want to go to Denver?
Speaker 1: Weren't you there in ninety six? And didn't you like thwart a bombing at the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that you? What?
Speaker 1: You don't even know what?
Speaker 2: This is what we know you? And then they made a movie out of it. Yeah, Richard Jewel, Yeah, why was I there? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought it was you what.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Are you good today?
Speaker 1: Nope, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You are in several different places. I don't think it's here though I am. And I haven't seen a pat of butter since I was in Sleepway camp. You want me to cut you a pat of butter and we could put that on?
Speaker 1: No, that's that's not it, though, like it. They actually come in pats when I was when I was in camp, individual little it would give us a piece of white bread like we were in jail, and a pad of butter. It was a little wax piece of wax cardboard with a small slice of butter, which is a pat and a little wax paper on top of it. And that's what we that's what we would would use for our bread.
Speaker 2: Well, I was telling Jackie my prison meal today was I love And I know it's gonna sound really stupid, but the mini pretzels like the I don't know who the maker of the mini pressman. Yes, they make many ones in a clear bag now they used to not be in a clear bag. That used to be in a yellow bag. Clear bag. Yes, it's like see through clear.
Speaker 1: Is there a logo printed on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just as weird. But it's like a pound of mini pretzels.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's Bachmann's then, because there's a still yellow and whatever. Their butter pretzels are the best false. Dislike those immensely. I don't like the fake butter the best for me. I don't think it's fake either.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a fan. Anyway, back to my story. Sorry, I love eating handfuls of the mini pretzels.
Speaker 1: Will you say many? Do you mean like the little nubs?
Speaker 2: No, Like they're small pretzels, Like they're twisted like a pretzel. Yes, okay, and I love chugging them with some water. I yes, you have the crunchy salty pretzel and then as you're chewing it, you drink water at the same time. M. Chef's kiss delicious.
Speaker 1: That's almost like eating cereal with water.
Speaker 2: I listen, don't not till you try it. I like to here's my thing.
Speaker 1: I like to suck on a pretzel until it gets soft and then I can just mush it with my tongue.
Speaker 2: But what's who's that? Uh? It's for work? Okay, Well, this is work, so don't worry. This is work.
Speaker 1: So but by most of the time, by the time I can't get it that far, I just crunch it. Same thing with an M and M. Like if I'm sucking on it, just because I wanted to melt in my mouth, I can't wait and I crunch it, kind of like the tutti pop thing. How many licks do you know?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I eat two three?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: It's the owl?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: They used to play those all the time. Yeah, one, two, three, three? Okay? So what was I saying?
Speaker 1: We were pretzels, little bags of pretzels, pats of butter.
Speaker 2: Grits, not grits. Oh, you were onto something?
Speaker 1: Were going candies? You wanted to go to Atlantic warheads. Nothing was canned.
Speaker 2: I need to talk about this one. I can't let's remember.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, go ahead, Atlanta.
Speaker 1: You don't have to write it down.
Speaker 2: I click it all. Remember Atlanta. Okay, now I'll remember it. Okay. So back to the warhead warheads? I can wait, wait, hold on, what do you mean back to we never were we never said warheads, but you were talking about sucking on candy, so it made me think of warheads.
Speaker 1: That's the one with the fizzy stuff inside. New Okay.
Speaker 2: Those were the ones that had They came in like all different colors, jawbreakers. It was the guy with like the exploding head, and they were about like big because there was crazy because there was fizzy croud inside. No, it was just extremely sour on the inside. Huh. And the black warheads were the craziest ones. They were like clear and you would suck on them and I can't do sour because my left eye twitches. I'm just telling the truth.
Speaker 1: Did you used to get them from the ice cream truck? What warheads?
Speaker 2: No? When I was in school, people used to bring them, but they were like a band candy, oh, because it was like you couldn't have gum or candy in school and then people like would bring warheads in and that was like the thing when you were growing up in the suburbs. Was there an ice cream truck in the neighborhood? Yes, but depending on that, it only started coming more as I got older. When we were kids, it's like, I don't know, like for to like eighth grade, we used to have to tell my uncle to call the ice cream trucks because there wouldn't be an ice cream.
Speaker 1: And now you do it on an app. But when I was little, yeah, yeah, there's an ice cream truck I know in Jersey and it's on an app. You just get it to come.
Speaker 2: That's insane. These kids have it way too easy.
Speaker 1: Because when I was little, we had the circus Man. It was a circusman truck. Yeah, and I remember the guy, the driver's name. His name was Warren. And one time he came in our pool. He jumped over the thing in the ice cream truck and he went in the pool and then he went back and he gave us all free ice cream.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: It was great. But see they also had lots of I don't know, I guess now it would be called racist candy back in the day. I always remember because when you would buy ice cream or whatever, they would give you a little stick of gum and it was an orange wrapper and there was a Chinese guy on it. Oh, you know, the stereotypical moment, the hat and the eyes and everything, and you can't you can't do that anymore, and then they can't do Do you remember Alexander the Great, that grape, Alexander the Grape it was. There were there were three of them. There was Alexander the Grape. There were lemonheads, which they still have. Yeah, and there was cherry clan. Now cherry clan is not okay anymore. No, do you want to see a picture of what the box like. So those were the three because there was cherry grape, I want to be shocked was actually approved. There was cherry grape and lemon and they still make the lemon heads. And I think you can find Alexander the Grape out there somewhere. So this was it was kind of like a I guess, a tiny little jawbreaker.
Speaker 2: I like jawbreakers, Yeah, I find them, like the gob stoppers. I love. I liked gob stoppers too. They're still out, yes, yeah they are Okay, so this is this was cherry clan. Oh no, yeah, oh no.
Speaker 1: But see as kids, we thought nothing of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny. It was delicious approved and people were able to buy that. Well, I don't know if it was approved. It just it just that's just it's just what that was eighties forer era pan that was eighties, right that that's so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they couldn't do that now, no anyway, no Cherry clan. But so now, first of all, we never had a soft ice cream truck in our neighborhood ever. Ever, it was always the bars. We got the WWF wrestling bars and snow cones and all that. Guard we had SpongeBob and bugs Bunny. The best is when the gumballs were on the eyes. First of all, that is the worst gum of all time. It is any gum that comes on an ice cream bar. Those things have those suckers have been on there for yep, kow white sometime, and a lot of times they were misplaced so they weren't exactly in the ice mouth. Yeah, and the color would all ooze off onto the ice cream, disgusting.
Speaker 2: Bugs teeth or actually where his eyes Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to think of what I like my fa My favorite then and I don't like it anymore, is remember the it was like a chocolate Eclaire, but it had that hard chunk of chocolate in the middle.
Speaker 2: I think good humor. It was a good humor thing. Good humor I think still makes it. My favorite was the push pop. I love the rainbow push pops. Those things were so fricking good. And the thing is they sold them at Gross three stores, but it wasn't the same exactly because my cafeteria used to sell them in school and when you could get them, and the ice cream truck would sell them, and then you could buy it in the store sometimes and it's just all three had different flavors.
Speaker 1: But sometimes it was so hard that when you pushed it, either the straw went through your finger, yes yeah, or it broke. You're like damn it and it would come out and you couldn't push it up. Stupid thing happened. You were stuck peel the cardboard. I would get a pen and try to jam a pen in there to push it up.
Speaker 2: The worst is when you would have it too and you'd be like licking like.
Speaker 1: The cardboard towards the end like huh, or you would push it too far the whole thing would fall out of the card onto the street and then I would cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they also had missus Field's cookies.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, that was not for us.
Speaker 2: They used to sell cookies and they would prepackage them in like two or three and those were the best cookies ever. My favorite ice cream truck story is, you know, when I was a kid, I went to Hebrew school, so it was probably ten or eleven or whatever, and the ice cream truck always used to park outside the school so the kids could get it before or after, and they didn't, you know, the school didn't like that. And then the guy was like, yeah, you don't like that, and he started selling hot dogs and like pork hot dogs, which they don't like at a temple. And so I just remember the rabbi like running out, chasing after the guy like an old man, and the guy was just driving away, but yeah, he was like, screw you, we don't want us her here, I'm gonna sell hot dogs. Yeah. I feel like mobile food truck should be more like obviously, ice cream trucks are you know, a staple, but they should do more different types of like roaming food trucks right, like, oh wow, here's the burrito truck coming around? Are you kidding me? Yeah? I love every minute of that. They have food truck festivals now where it's just all food trucks. Line, I'm saying, like an ice cream truck. Like they play the music and you you're like, oh, that's the burger truck.
Speaker 1: Wait. The ice cream truck that we have now in our neighborhood is so useless. First of all, he goes like ninety miles an hour. He just flies up the block and he's like do do and he goes fly and he's wearing these giant headphones, this guy, so he's not paying attention. He doesn't need obviously he doesn't want. I think he's a rug truck, I really do, you know. And it's an old like early eighties van with all jankity everything, and the exhaust fumes just filled the neighborhood. It's the it's and the signals always on. One signal is always flashing and the other one is broken. So I just I don't I think there's some sinister stuff going on there because I don't think he cares about selling ice.
Speaker 2: Cream Scott investigates the ice cream man. I think I might. I think that they've also been remixing the tune. He used to be like no no, no, no, no, no, no no no. But now all of a sudden, it's like they play like the like the clap, and there's bells and there's horns, and it's like no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: Where do you live?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you there's a new tune.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: There's a new ditty. When I was singing, too, it was.
Speaker 1: Just jingle bells, Like there was a string that came through the windshields and he would just ring it and he would he would have to pull it like.
Speaker 2: What he would.
Speaker 1: Well he was driving, Yeah, maybe check the YouTube video while he was TikTok at Serial Killers PC. Okay, while he was driving, he would have to manually ring the bells while so he would hold onto the steering with one hand ring the bells with the other.
Speaker 2: Seems so safe, Yeah, I mean, just the concept of a food truck just seems so unsafe. But then again, so do RVs when you really think about it, Hey, why don't you drive this mobile home that has an oven in it and yeah, just in case it tips over, there's probably gonna be like zero chance this goes well. Well, my dad used to be a good humor man and he flipped his truck over on the Long Island Expressway. He rolled it over and there was ice cream everywhere, and he broke his collar bone. He still shows it to me. He's like, see this, this is when I was a good humor man. Was he featured in the local news because it feels like it's just like right for a local news dom. I mean, a local ice cream man survives ice cream everywhere.
Speaker 1: But people didn't really have cameras everywhere back then, so unless there was a newsman near.
Speaker 2: There, ice ice cream from ice cream, this local ice cream man, I scream on the l I e oh boy, we could ride them. I think that would be great.
Speaker 1: Well, if they see ice cream trucks are really the only food truck I think that actually drives around a neighborhood looking for sales.
Speaker 2: The other ones are just parts their stationary you know. In hindsight, I was thinking of like, oh, they should do it like where it could drive through neighborhoods. But then realistically, if like the Burger truck came. I can't really stop to make people burger to the next corner. Hey, guys, like, just give me five, I'll be back. Yeah, And it can't be on the road because then you got grease going everywhere. And you know, back in the old days, they used to have trucks that came and did all kinds of stuff. My mom would tell me trucks knife sharpening truck us.
Speaker 1: Yes, the people used to run out of their houses with knives and scissors and the guy would be out there like grinding that in the street.
Speaker 2: And then they so much did people need to get like their knives sharpened. That's insane.
Speaker 1: It was a thing. And there were also cornival rides that would drive around neighborhoods like an ice cream truck. So they would stop and they would like a tilta whirl it parked on the corner and then they would move on to the next neighborhood.
Speaker 2: That's like those video game trucks that they have for kids' birthday parties. But here's my question, and this is gonna sound stupid, but I've always wanted to know they don't like drive kids around in the unmarked van that has like video games in it. No, they park at a house or a place whatever, and there's games on the inside.
Speaker 1: Open it up. Usually it's a trailer I've seen, and they'll they open it and you can either like walk in or you just sit right outside because it opens up.
Speaker 2: Got it, And like the things I've opened, blocked the screen so you can see. I've always wanted to know because I've always been just saying like, this doesn't seem safe. I don't know why people would do, like, be in a car that's playing video games. I don't. I don't think that there's a creepy carpeted van that drives up, pulls kids in and lets them play, you know, Nintendo games on the back while it's driving. Well, if you say it like that, then it's gonna sound creepy. Hey, would you like to play Nintendo games in the back of my carpetent truck?
Speaker 1: Nobody, it's not. I mean, I'm sure it exists, Andrew, there's got to be one out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you. Would you like to play? Would you like to play Nintendo games? Sport? Go get yourself a PlayStation?
Speaker 1: Please? You're making me choke.
Speaker 2: Should we take a commercial break? Really question should I can't believe KBRB Okay, get the thing I am. Just give me seck one to three bikeee? Do you see what I did there? Mic technique and we're back. Could you put your phone down, please, buddy. You didn't let me take it long enough. Breaks you'll find it. It was twenty minutes twenty one. Okay, you'll find it. You say that, but you're not the one who has to do it. So I went out in the hallway before to go to the bathroom, and mister Wonderful was sitting out there, oh, from the shark tank.
Speaker 1: From shark tank, Yeah, and I wanted to pitch my shopping cart shower captain him.
Speaker 2: Such a bad idea. Don't do that to anybody. Why it's not a good idea. I'm sorry. I think that it would be very convenient. It's just wasting more plastic. Nobody needs that. But it's not because it's not a bag. It doesn't make sense. I would enjoy it. I'm sure you would, but it's like, so like I should I just bring a Maybe I would just go and buy a plastic tablecloth and use that. Yeah, but it would blow off in the wind. It doesn't have the elastic that goes around the cart. I'm sure you can find I. Let me, let me look on Amazon, like large elastic cap. I've looked your shower cap. No, they don't make it. Someone's gonna listen to this and they're gonna make it and make millions.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think hold one. Uh.
Speaker 1: I just think that people like dry groceries because now that most places don't have plastic bags anymore, and you have to use paper bags. When those bags get wet, they fall apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they make cart covers, not like this.
Speaker 1: No, that's like No, those are those are a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Custom outdoor cart. No, that's a grill. No, that's a car.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about a shopping cart shower cap where I know what you're saying, and it exists. You go inside and it's nice and sunny, and then you look out the window. Boom, thunderstorm when your cart's all full. Get what you're saying, It's just it exists.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: I can't find it.
Speaker 2: I looked well, because for what you're exactly looking.
Speaker 1: For, I'm gonna I'm gonna apply for a patent.
Speaker 2: You should.
Speaker 1: I'm going to I just I think people would like it. I think people would like to have the choice when they're at the register to buy this little shopping cart shower cap that's just one of those clear hotel shower caps, but giant that fits over the shopping cart with elastic around it, so you can push your cart and the stuff doesn't get wet, and you could just put it right in your car.
Speaker 2: Again, it sounds great in theory. They make things like that already. You can you know what, as you say, false, not like that, like you say fast, Well that's your thing. Now, that's not my thing.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Listen back, you say it a lot. Okay, it's another crutch, okay, because you have none because you're so perfect not perfect. Have said that, Never said that.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh is that Sam?
Speaker 1: That was Sam?
Speaker 2: Fine? So anyway, well, I know Barbara Corcoran shot it down to because I think for the to laugh to me and so you're out of your mind. The type of plastic that you need is going to need to be like ultra durable. It's one thing to keep your hair again, so it's not recycle. You recycle with your recycle plastic. You can at the supermarket they have bins that you put the plastic. Oh yeah, because how does that usually go? We're talking about so the landfills filled with plastic right now, the plastic bags that are just roaming the ocean, trash that's everywhere. You're telling me put it.
Speaker 1: A recycle bins. There's a they recycle those things.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me these are going to be sold at grocery store.
Speaker 1: Grocery stores will give them away. It's a courtesy.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're going to give them away, and then you just expect people after they're done to while it's raining. Then they have to dispose of it. What do you think They're going to take it off at throat in the parking lot. That is what they're going to do, I know, but I'm going to market it that way. So how are you marketing it? Then? Maybe, well, you know what, maybe we'll have special bins that go right next to the cart corral. So it started with a small cheap thing that I'm buying to cover my grocery cart. Right now, if I'm investing in this, I now need to create bins, recycle bins and the card corral. So then who's recycling them? The people who's the people whoever can recycle things? For all those reasons, I'm out. This is not a fully fledged idea. This is not even close to being a fully fledged idea. I don't know. Is there a reason why there's like.
Speaker 1: A light that's the hotline that's ringing.
Speaker 2: I don't know who it is? Hotline bling? Is Drake calling? Should I see who it is? That was a good one if you actually understood it said that, Well, how does it go? Okay, you got it? I'll give it to you.
Speaker 1: I don't give it to yours.
Speaker 2: You got it. We played it your hip. I know songs that we play your hipen in the know. That's my thing.
Speaker 1: I never went I never did deep cuts. There are very few. It said wireless caller. I don't know who it is, so I'm not going to answer it. What it says wireless caller? What if it's important, then I would say who it actually is. You know, someone got the hot line number. I guess maybe it was the boss. M Yeah, but we're not even supposed to be here, so whoever's working now, we're not working anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: So what were you saying?
Speaker 2: I was saying I'm out on your idea. Okay, what's your idea, what's your invention? It's my app that's going to come out soon fingers crossed, hopefully by summer.
Speaker 1: The one that had the bad word in't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The bad word?
Speaker 1: Oh we took that out. Okay, are there any other bad words? There might be because it just kind of self generates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to tell them to like, just do one last look see before. But hopefully by the summer my game comes out. I hope so too. And then it could that can sponsor the podcast? Oh yeah, I actually think I would legally have to. Nice, Now we'll have some hotline blain right, that's money. Wow, what's the matter? Then? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Okay's fine.
Speaker 2: Do you know I built a Lego set?
Speaker 1: First of all, you built a Lego set that should have taken about two years in two days, four days, four days.
Speaker 2: I mean I could have done it in two days realistically, but I had plans. Did you sleep at all? I'm very tired.
Speaker 1: Like you built a colosseum and not in Nassaw, the one in Rome. Yeah, the Lego colosseum.
Speaker 2: I have wanted this thing for so long, but It was one of those things where it's like, I'm not going to go it's five hundred bucks. I'm not spending five hundred dollars on a Lego. Sam got you that, well, she had a contact at Lego who was able to get me the set. Wow. I would assume that they don't sell too many of those. No. No, Actually, it's been out since twenty nineteen and every time it comes back it's sold out. Right now, it's in stock, But for the past couple of years it's been it's been hard to get. And I got one. Here's the thing. Because it was a gift. I was like, holy crap. But now what do you do with it?
Speaker 1: Like do you have have like little horse fights in there?
Speaker 2: It's like this big What do you do with it? It doesn't fit on the shelf I thought it would, So now I don't know Where'm going.
Speaker 1: To see it? In your on your floor? No, next for your coffee maker. Yeah, you can put the coffee maker in it.
Speaker 2: No, oh, because that would ruin it. Why you just put in the middle. No. Never, nothing is touching my colosseum. I may get at a box though, because people say it gets really dusty. Oh. Yes, is it heavy, I'd say it's about like maybe five ten pounds. Wow, it's it's a I think it's more than that. It's thick with two seas. It's thick with two seeds.
Speaker 1: I did two ks.
Speaker 2: No, No, the kids say thick with two seas really, because like, if something's thick, you do thch I see. Oh like, oh you're thick. Does that mean you're bad? Uh? Well, I mean it means you could have some like gang junk in the trunk. Yes, okay, so yeah, I have a Lego colosseum now. And I have to tell you, building a Lego set was a lot of fun. I wasn't expecting it to be this much fun. I kept on the staircase. Did you ever see the Staircase?
Speaker 1: The movie?
Speaker 2: No, it's the documentary series, The Crime One. No, let me tell you. I caught up on TV shows. I caught up while you were building.
Speaker 1: Yes, how do you do they get a pay tunch? You gotta look at the directions. If you get one piece wrong, it's all screwed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you listen to it, and it's a crime show, so it's not like you really need to look up. Yeah, you know, if there's something on TV I must watch. I can't just listen. That's why when I'm falling asleep, it has to be something I either already saw or just news. I don't have to watch news that I can listen to, But if it's a TV show, I stay awake because I have to watch it. The Staircase was really good, though. It is a very interesting show. The wife fell down the stairs and they blamed him for the murder. He spent time in jail.
Speaker 1: That was an actual thing, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: Was it based on a true story?
Speaker 2: It was? And now there's a show on HBO Max that you could watch. Next up, I'm going to do the show called Outer Range on Amazon, HBO Max Max. I missed that show me too. Why has no streaming network picked this up yet? It's too it's too it's too far gone. Not it's too far gone, it's not. Look at Roseanne that came back the Conner or she got fired and now it's the cop. I like the Connors. I think it's a good show. I love trash TV. I mean, no one gets like good reviews. They say, I like the Connors. I've still love the Goldbergs. I love the New Wonder Years. I think ABC has a lot of good shows. Wednesday Night is a great night. They had Modern Family for like a quick second at the beginning. I liked. Yes, Modern Family.
Speaker 1: Was calling again.
Speaker 2: I know if you should maybe pick it up? I'm confused what happens if it's important?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want to get it.
Speaker 2: Well, they hung up? So, oh you know they didn't didn't? Do you want me to pick it up? I'm afraid I'll use my phone voice Hello. No, mine's usually like Hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: That's your regular voice?
Speaker 2: No, it's not. How come the guy in the other studio is not answering it. Who's the other guy in there? I don't know? All right, whatever, I definitely do a phone voice.
Speaker 1: They could be calling and saying, like your radio stations off, so pick it up. But what if it's just like a wrong number. I can't do it hurry because it's gonna end. Why do you turn the mic down? Just press it and say hello, hurry the one It says wireless caller? Are you dude?
Speaker 2: They hung up?
Speaker 1: I hang up the phone please. That's all we get is wrong numbers? Note you know, yes, we get wrong numbers on the hot line. I was at home last night. Hi is this Jerry.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, you're the wrong number. Like, how do you dial wrong numbers? It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Like my dad was trying to call this store the other day because he he bought the wrong size whatever, and he dialed it on the phone and they said, hello, yeah, is this such and such store? No, oh, I'm sorry, you're the wrong number. Okay, But then he just called it back again because he's like, let me just but he just hit send again on his phone. He didn't change the number. I said, it's gonna go to the same place. What do you what are you doing to change a number? Yeah, he didn't understand. He thought he was like dialing it again, but on a cell phone, it's the same die that was the same number.
Speaker 2: I still prefer to call places rather than like wait to like if there's a customer service issue I have. I hate the chatbots. I don't want to email. I like calling the place. I will wait on hold, I will wait my turn. See. I prefer for electronic communications with businesses and stores because they usually just like we're so sorry, and.
Speaker 1: They just do it. You don't have to deal with people.
Speaker 2: No. I like dealing with people because then it's like, if I have an issue, I think that they'll take care of it because I took the time to call, right Is that true? I don't know. I mean we had an issue with the place and we called and they were like, I don't know, we'll look into it and get back to you. And I'm like, you know what, I'm not satisfied with that. So I just disputed on my credit card and the credit card said okay, and I don't have to pay for it. Now. I really want to prank call someone with my automated voice messaging system because I do it really well. But they're just gonna hang up on you. Usually I used to call Jackie with it all the time. I could probably call Jackie right now, but like twenty years ago, you could and people would interact with you. Now they just they just hang up. If I call Jackie right now, tend to be the automated voice messining system, She's gonna be like, oh.
Speaker 1: God, not again. But why do it to somebody that doesn't know that it's you. So it's funny and I'll at the beginning, I'll goop, you know because it does that.
Speaker 2: No, I just usually do like I'm an automated voice messaging system who we understand full commands. Wait, why would a voice messaging serte It's not supposed to be a sense. It's just to annoy the person to try and get them off the phone.
Speaker 1: Call Uncle Johnny. That'd be funny.
Speaker 2: I'm an automated voice mesaging system that can understand full command.
Speaker 1: Call Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 2: Come on, he'll see my number. He won't know Star six to seven block it, Come.
Speaker 1: On, call him?
Speaker 2: Call him? Funny.
Speaker 1: What would I say? It does just anything, but just just come on.
Speaker 2: No, he'll know. He won't know. He definitely will.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Just call he'll know. He'll know. Andrew. That be funny, though, Can you just call Star sixty block it? And then and then Star sixty block it? Yes, what's Star sixty block it? Can't you just do it?
Speaker 1: He'll he'll pick up. We have no other content for the show, and we got another. We got another twenty five minutes.
Speaker 2: I have to think of what. No, we don't. We don't have to do a full hour.
Speaker 1: People have been accustoms.
Speaker 2: Again, it doesn't matter as long as we're doing over a certain time. And you just call old people and mess with them. Please, it's terrible. No, it is exactly what the phone scam center. No, don't scam see that the that THEO there's are you okay, let me think for a second. There's a phone scam center in India, you think. And these guys went to India and shut them down. They put like roaches and lunch bags and let them loose, and they like put glitter and smoke bombs on them and then the police arrested them. Well, yeah, it's great. They've been shut trying to shut down all these centers, but they just move somewhere else. Well yeah, I mean those things are terrible. And when like the way they scam old people, how could you live with yourself?
Speaker 1: They have no they just have no feelings.
Speaker 2: Terrible. One of them legit. The girl was like, oh my god, well you know, I just had to chemo treatment, but like all clear up whatever. The I RIS is saying, I owe, and the person's on the other line, it's like, let me talk to my supervisor comes back and it's like okay, so we can lower it from two twenty thousand to two thousand. You still took two thousand dollars from a woman who just did chemo and is in her late sixties. Do you have no soul? You terrible human?
Speaker 1: People really should though, just why don't they just pause for a moment and just process this call. Nobody is calling and saying that you owe thousands of dollars. We come from a different generation, we truly do. Like I under older people don't understand even emails that come through, even with this crypto email that comes through the way they send them now where it's like, hey, you could have compromising information, like and I've got it, Like you don't know how the internet works.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows. So if you're an older person, all you do is stuff on the phone and someone calls you and it sounds like it's official. They don't know.
Speaker 1: And another one that's really bad now is you have a package waiting click here, and you know, and they give you like a fake UPS tracking number if you want it delivered click here, and you got to put like information in And I'm sure people do that because everybody is expecting a package.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's terrible, honestly, Like I don't understand how phone companies haven't like cracked down on that yet. It's hard, but it doesn't make sense, Like, how could you not filter out spam calls?
Speaker 1: By this point, it's no different than all the bs that is going on with me and and thousands of other people on Instagram. True, like every day somebody would like the other day, someone texts me like, hey, your name is Andrew Jackson. Did you did your Instagram get hacked? I'm like no, They make fake profile like daily, there are fake profiles with my picture and my information and they're trying to scam people.
Speaker 2: But it's not just me it happened.
Speaker 1: There are a bunch of other people this building who it's happening to, and they try to get ahead of it, but then new ones.
Speaker 2: Just pop up. Your email's on the dark web, it probably is, Well, I don't think my email is, but my email photos I got it got leaked in like some thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my work one did. Because I get all this foreign spam email every single day. Junk mail is terrible. I get like at least five to ten messages a day. They need a better filtering system here at work because it used to be really really good and now there are dozens of them.
Speaker 2: Now my messages get Jesus gets sent to spam. It's good good. Oh Why I don't need emails from you? Why I don't know? I send nice emails. Imagine, remember when you used to send chain letters via email?
Speaker 1: Do you remember when you used to send chain letters via snail mail?
Speaker 2: I used to actually be like afraid of wait, hold on. You used to send like mail, being like, if you don't pass this to ten people?
Speaker 1: Yes, And I would say, you know, make sure you include a self addressed, stamped envelope and send this to whatever. And you were supposed to send it to like five people, and they were supposed to send it to five people, and you were supposed to get a bunch of stuff back. So you would put your address on one envelope and five other addresses or four other addresses with stamps or whatever, and you'd send it and you were supposed to get a bunch of things back, like a dollar, Like you were supposed to put a dollar. It was a huge pyramid scheme, I guess, but you're supposed to put send a dollar to each one of these people. But then you know, as it went on, it was like send a stick, you know it as much it was nicer. But but yeah, I remember I sent a dollar to a bunch of people I got nothing, let me tell you. And they did it with coupons and you know whatever.
Speaker 2: I did email chain letters and the worst was in it would be like scary ones where it was like, oh, she died in a well. If you don't send this to ten people, then you'll die in a well. Okay, well that's bs. Well I'll tell you something when you're a young kid, youth. I definitely sent that to people. But what was the point of that so people could get email addresses? I mean, what were like? What was that for? That's probably why we're getting all the spam emails now. They've been saving it for twenty years for forwarding chain letters. Me hoping I'm not gonna get haunted by some ghost as a fourth grader.
Speaker 1: You had email in fourth grade? I guess you're doing.
Speaker 2: Bart Boy seven twenty at opt online by what bart boy seven twenty like Bart Simpson?
Speaker 1: Yep, what was the seven twenty?
Speaker 2: Uh? It was my friend Justin's birthday. Okay, yeah, bart boy, bart boy Bart from The Simpsons seven twenty and opt online that's great. My very if no longer exists. I very first eat GOT. I don't remember what my very it must have been obviously AOL. I still have a very very old AOL address that I cannot change because everything I have is linked to it. Everything.
Speaker 1: But I get so much spam on it because over the years you just can work more and more and more crap. But I can't change it because there are just too many accounts that are attached to it.
Speaker 2: I'm subscribed to so many newsletters, and it always takes me purging my email like once every five years to be like, it'll never get this bad again. Ten thousand emails later, it got that bad again. But do you do it or does it just kind of happen because you click on stuff? So I try and to delete accounts, but there's just no easy way to delete accounts. Like I know there's services out there that say, oh yeah, this will like delete your account permanently, because there's a Firefox thing that shows you where your email's been used and where it's been hacked. And I went in and I tried to shut down all these accounts, but so many of them are just I don't remember setting these things up and.
Speaker 1: You can't really even rely on that unsubscribed I think is not real, right, I mean I guess, you know, for a reputable company, I would assume it is. But for some rando scammer company, it probably just sets off more stuff off they open the email. We know it's real, let's mess with the more, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they got to fix these things, yeah, andrew to fix them. Like how is there no that the robots can talk and walk? But you're telling me the vacuum. Yeah they can't, but there's no way they could filter out like a chain letter from like a fake email that's all numbers and letters. Who knows. They don't know that. But they can tell me like where something is or which way to drive. Yeah, something suspicious, I fix it. Tim Cook he used to he used to be the Sam Adams guy.
Speaker 1: You know that right?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tim Cook, he was the CEO of Sam Adams. Shut up, I remember the commercials. This is Tim Cook for Sam Adams.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Now he's he Apple guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a Apple He started as a beer doue. Well I don't know what he started as, but his last thing was a beer guy. Huh. Yep you wouldn't think that would be a crossover. I think it was Sam Adams. It was some beer company, but whatever, I didn't know that. What else, Andy, do I have to drive you home today? Yes?
Speaker 1: I guess we'll be back right after this, and we're back.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a big enough whole.
Speaker 1: That was forty one, twenty one and forty one. How hard is that?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Last week we did it, we'll be back right after this, and it was nothing there and it was ever back right immediately. Oh wow, so we missed out on a couple of pennies last week. Yeah, sometimes Speaker does that and I'm confused. Okay, but something's suspicious about that. But did you know last week we had our highest rated episode ever, which one bull Chattow. Well, actually, you know this past Monday was serial Killers?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That serial Killers was our highest rated episode.
Speaker 1: Ever, the one with Danielle and Spencer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wonder why we got like four hundred new listeners.
Speaker 1: I bet he forwarded it all. Well, first of all, didn't we I think we promoted this one? Didn't we promote this one? I paid like ten dollars to do something with it? Oh yeah, remember, No.
Speaker 2: You did it for the Tropicano one. That's true, but maybe it led to new audience members.
Speaker 1: It might have bled over. Yeah, but see then they're listening to this and like, what is this. I didn't sign up for two guys idiots talking about ice cream trucks.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why they clearly see something that's bull Chat and something that's like fifty minutes not clear.
Speaker 1: It's a bawl with cereal in it. So to me that that's more cereal talk, right, I totally forgot that. At the beginning of each one of these, we're supposed to say, this is not where you listen for cereal. This is where we just talk about random stuff. You want cereal be here Mondays? You want random stuff be here Wednesdays. You want maybe some extra stuff be here Fridays. Yeah, what's the matter.
Speaker 2: One, I need to do another guided meditation, open your calm app.
Speaker 1: I will not a sponsor.
Speaker 2: I did never, but they could be.
Speaker 1: They should sponsor bull chat because.
Speaker 2: You need that for me. Yes, when you go into fits of just nonsensical nonsense.
Speaker 1: I mean I do it to rile you up, Andrew.
Speaker 2: That is my job. It shouldn't be it should be keeping me calm, cool and collected. No, because it's no fun. Nobody wants to listen to that. Yeah, they do, trust me. I'm calm, cool and collected. People are gonna say, oh, wow, he's so mild mannered and that's nice. Who said that? I had it prepped? Maybe that's your crutch? What I think that might be yours? You say who said that? A lot to things that I say, Well, because I'm just looking for a name, you're just fishing around for names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to know who said it.
Speaker 2: Inspector Scotty, that's right, d Inspector Scotty.
Speaker 1: What was the girl's name, Penny?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And the dog, come on, dog? No? What was his name? Bark? Inspector gadgets dog Gidget. It's gonna come to me in a minute, Gizmo.
Speaker 1: I kind of liked that show. It was on Channel five here in New York after school, I remember, but it was like, I don't want to It wasn't a dark cartoon, but it was like dark in production. Like it wasn't like a bright, cheery cartoon. It was always like dungeony almost, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I watched the same because it used to be on like Nickelodeon, or they used to replay it on a channel and.
Speaker 1: Danger Cat or Danger Mouse or something.
Speaker 2: See. I didn't really like that, but they played that on nick also Danger Mouse, Danger Mouse. I was never a big fan. That was some foreign cartoon that whatever. Yeah, I saw a couple of episodes of that one for sure.
Speaker 1: I was a big Hannah Barbera guy. I loved almost all of the Hannah Barbera stuff. Some of them like, eh, like Yogi. Bear would come on and be like this one's okay, But I don't love Yogi, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, old cartoons. I don't know, mooneytuons. I like some Looney Tunes.
Speaker 1: Like the thing is, they weren't really old for me. Then again, they were because most of them were made in the sixties. A lot of the Hannah Barbera stuff was made in the sixties and seventies, but I don't know. I was a Tom and Jerry Woody, Woodpecker, Pink Panther. Those are probably my three favorites from that era.
Speaker 2: Cartoon Network used to do all old school cartoons at like a certain time. It would be the Cartoon Cartoon Block. Yes, cartoon Cartoon. Yeah, I remember that. How did you know I did grow up?
Speaker 1: That was a while ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was cartoon cartoon. Who's calling. Let's see, I have a text message from my friend John. I have a text Everett. Yeah, Renee texted me before. Yeah you wane, I didn't see I didn't respond to any peanuts, right, No peanuts none, zilp okay zilch.
Speaker 1: Is there fake peanuts like for people that like the taste of peanuts.
Speaker 2: No, but I did see fake lobster. Yeah, well they have face like a tofu. They fake crab like imitation, but it's for vegans. Do you know that most sushi places that say crab, it's not crab, it's imitation crab. So it still is something though, like what is it?
Speaker 1: It's some kind of gelatinous something that they put together.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at what imitation crab is because there has to be something seafood ye right, Yeah, I mean you.
Speaker 1: Can always tell when the price is a lot higher that's real crab, or if they spell it with a K that's not crab.
Speaker 2: Imitation crab most ye, I mean, like you can buy i'veen googling a lot this episode.
Speaker 1: Could buy cans of that stuff.
Speaker 2: It's gross, but imitation crab crab sticks imitation crab are so it's still. It's a type of seafood made of starch finely pulverized whitefish that has been shaped and cured to resemble the like meat of snow crab or Japanese spider crab. It is a product that uses fish meat to imitate shellfish meat.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess, I guess they only do that because it's cheaper, Like real crab is expensive.
Speaker 2: You can get that in the can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean crabstick sushi. I like it, but you know it's like a dollar sushi. That's what that's called. That picture you just saw, it's a crab stick, that's what it is. I like it, but it's not real crab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do that sometimes in Californi year rolls. That's exactly what now, I could so go for a californiyear roll. The majority of the crab that's in sushi is imitation. My mouth is legit watering. I could so go for sushi I.
Speaker 1: Sushi last night?
Speaker 2: Oh jealous? Should stop in Jersey City? Is there a good place? Yes? Oh, the one I would say if Domo Domo is open. That place is amazing. Could we go to the taco place? Which one Gringoes?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is it open? Why wouldn't it be open? It's lunchtime on a lot of restaurants in Jersey City don't open for lunch.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? Gringos is open for lunch.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna check. I'm gonna check Gringo's Taco Jersey.
Speaker 1: City of never mind. There's no where to park, Yes, there is, by my building. There's never anywhere to park.
Speaker 2: You live in the city. It's a city. I park literally behind my building. Yet Gringoes opens at five? Are you serious? No? I just said that, so this way you would go. Are you serious? Why wouldn't they be open for lunch? They're open. They are open from five to eleven.
Speaker 1: I also don't understand places that are closed on Mondays, like a lot of Italian places are closed on Monday.
Speaker 2: Why, I don't know. Just be open. You're a restaurant. Just be open. You're a restaurant. Restaurant. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't own one, so I don't know how it is. And I'm sure I guess if it's a family restaurant or whatever. You want time for your family. But restaurants should be open seven days a week.
Speaker 2: It's a restaurant. I feel like since COVID, a lot of restaurants don't open one day. Well there's that because it must be a lot of like stress for the restaurant. I mean that's I guess, like people telling me, why don't you work seven days a week?
Speaker 1: I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: But you can have other people unless you don't trust anyone. Yeah, I don't know. I mean, oh my god, no, I really want sushi though, Okay, we'll find some sushi, s icy tuna. We can go to the you know what, the seven eleven by the tunnel they have it, now what.
Speaker 1: The exon?
Speaker 2: Also, I've had gas station sushi before. No, it's not terrible, no, okay, I mean not a lot of people buy it. If it was the seven eleven in Japan, Yes, the seven eleven here. No hard pass that one. You actually could because all the food was like fresh made. They made it fresh daily. Everything was fresh. Yeah, the one here it would taste like tunnel fumes. That one's been there since twenty ten. They just keep sketching in like a new number. Who put this channel on? Oh never mind, it's just they're just showing a clip playing a clip forget it. Yeah, no, I wouldn't do that. What's your favorite type of sushi? Do you go crazy? Do you try and be a little more like.
Speaker 1: I generally get the same thing every time I go. Sometimes if they have one of their special crazy roles and there's stuff in it that I like, I'll get it. Like last night, I got a rich Roll. What's that it's like one of the kitchen specialty roles. There were rich roll, yes, and there was rich girl, You're a rich girl and you said I always liked that song as a kid because they say bitch in it. I was like, oh they were a girl whoa explicit? Yeah that was that was like crazy for them. And then Meredith Brooks came along and woe. I remember my mom was at the radio station for Mother's Day and we were playing that song in the studio and she was like, whoa, but anyway.
Speaker 2: Uh, I can only hear wop now that's right.
Speaker 1: My I mean, my go to sushi is yellowtail scallion love. That's my favorite. I do like the crab stuff, so I'll get I'll get those every once in a while. Actually, like spicy tuna. I'll have one of those. But the ritual had like spicy tuna and yellowtail and tuna and something else all up in it. Yeah, I don't like avocado. So, and here's the thing. When you go to a place that is pre made, like I go to shop right, and I mean, it's fresh. The guy's there making it, but I say to him, like you put avocado in everything. You don't make anything without avocado. Could you just make one every once in a while without avocado. I mean, I'm sure somebody will buy it. I like no avocado. I just over the last couple of years, Like, I just I don't like anything with avocado. I could eat it if I really needed to, but I don't like it in there. I just don't like it.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't.
Speaker 1: I don't like the creamy whatever.
Speaker 2: And you don't eat guacamole.
Speaker 1: I do not, But but it's the kind of thing where I'm like, I don't like that, but I never really tried it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta get good guac. So if you told me, dude, trust me, this guac is so good. It's so good.
Speaker 1: I promise you it's so good. You'll love it.
Speaker 2: Do you like I would try it. I do, but I don't like raw onions, and there's raw onions in Guaha. Yeah, okay, I'll think of this.
Speaker 1: Hold on. I do like raw onions in things. I just don't like the fact when you bite into a raw onion it gives you like gaggy breath and it stays on your tongue.
Speaker 2: Well, I've said it here and I'll say it again. I could eat a red onion by itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad could eat it like an apple.
Speaker 2: I love the taste of red onions. My dad could get a yellow onion like an apple. Yes, really so good. I don't know what it is about the taste. It doesn't bother me. But then you smell like bo all day. I know that's the bad part. You know, it's a it's a catch twenty two. As they might say, they might, do you like, have you ever had hot honey? I don't. Yeah. I think I might have had it glazed on some chicken or something one time. Yes, no, maybe so no? No, okay, well spicy honey in it. Yeah, but there's a place in Jersey City that does squawk with hot honey on it, and it's so good. Okay, do you want to go to a sonic? No, I don't, damn it. There's nothing healthier to sonic. I'm trying to be careful. Andy, blood test on the way. When's the blood test? June?
Speaker 1: First week of June.
Speaker 2: Oh? Fun? This year, I'm gonna go get my physical. I think by August I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Good for you. I need to go. I still need the years. Oh really, Yeah, I haven't gone for a physical in like six years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I still need the kolonoscopy that has to be this year sometime. Yeah. I really just want to poop in the box and call it a day. But I guess it's not as thorough. This sucks, the whole getting older thing. Let me tell you something, because now I'm thirty one, and I have to think in the next four years. I think by thirty five I have to start going because there's definitely a gene in my family for that type of cancer. Well, right, if it's in your family, then yes, then definitely something to look forward to you at the latest. It's so lame. You go from being like, oh, yeah, eighteen, I'm legal, Oh yeah, twenty one, first legal drink? Oh twenty five I could rent a car. That was a big one for me. Oh well you can wrap before that, but it costs a lot more. And now it's like, oh, you're thirty five, now you can just go get a camera up you butt. Well yeah, not fun.
Speaker 1: I mean you could do that at any age. Andrew come to my never mind. So anyway, let's wrap up this episode of Bald because you know what, you do have to stick around.
Speaker 2: We do have to do serial killers after this. I just realized why, because I don't have any more time this week to record, and it's gonna be a problem. You always will, Like I tell you what, We'll do it on Friday at ten am. Done. Can you do that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Fine? Who done?
Speaker 2: All right? Cool? Thank you for listening from The Simpsons. Will email me at bart Boys seven to twenty at online on net?
Speaker 1: Do you think anyone has that? Send an email to it.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't work anymore. I shut down that account. Is opt online dot net still a thing? I don't think so anymore?
Speaker 1: That was optimum right? Optim online?
Speaker 2: I okay, So this is gonna be super super, super incredibly niche. And I don't even think that we have a listener out there who would know. But Optimum, like opt online dot net used to have a movie section because you could search movie times. You couldn't buy tickets there. You saw have to buy the tickets at the theater. You could see the movie times. They also had an upcoming movie part and you could see what's like was scheduled. Whoever was in charge of that was definitely like doing a little Boger sugar and would just put things like this one's coming out in the air twenty two sixty and it would be like Spider Man sixty four, and you'd be like, what is this really true?
Speaker 1: Just so you know, when I was a kid, we had to call seven seven seven film. That's how we got our movie times or the newspaper.
Speaker 2: I did the newspaper. I really still print them. They really they still print movie times in the newspaper every once in a while. I love that. I think it was such like an innocent time I miss things like that. I still get the newspaper every Sunday. I mean, people make fun of me, but it's that's been my routine for many many years. I get the paper, I have a coffee, I sit the table, I watched the news and I read the newspaper. I like it. The entertainment section of the New York Times is always fun because it would have the listings of TV that night, and there was always someone super witty being like, well, if you really think that watching this is good for you, let's say you have another thing coming like, they would be super super witty. It was great. See.
Speaker 1: I can't do the New York Times. It's too intellectual for me. Like if a paper folds down, I'm out. It has to be just like you know, magazine sized a little bigger, you know, like a new like a Daily News or whatever, but like a Wall Street Journal or New York Times, like if you have to fold it down and you're like, there would be giant pages that you scroll out.
Speaker 2: No, that's not for me. I think my parents used to be mad growing up because I wouldn't read the newspaper, and so then when I would, I would just kind of scan it and look for stories and then just be like, yeah, that's something like.
Speaker 1: When you had to do current events as a kid, you'd have to take the newspaper and read through the newspaper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Our paper boy his name was Norman. I remember. I don't know why I remember that. But see, back in the eighties, it was okay to get the newspaper when the kid came home from school, So he would get home from school deliver the newspaper at like three point thirty in the afternoon. Meanwhile, all that news is old at that point and it just but it didn't matter then. You know, now you'd be like, I heard about that hours ago on Twitter. You know, now it's true, it's a different time. I'm assuming you never had a paper route because.
Speaker 2: You were too old for like, no, I didn't do a paper route.
Speaker 1: I see, we had a penny sign.
Speaker 2: I just caddied.
Speaker 1: We had a penny Saver route. So on Saturday mornings or whatever, would do the penny Saver was it was, you know, there were a few like little articles in it, but mostly it was like for sale stuff and garage sales and sales circulars and whatnot. So they would deliver it on a Friday night, wrapped in these things like big bundles. They throw them on your driveway and it had the actual penny Saver. Then it was every supermarket circular in town. So there were like six of them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It was wall Bounds and Pathmark and Grand Union and Path food Town, food Town and whatever was around at the time, you know. And so they would throw big bals in your driveway and you had to sit and assemble them and put them in a bag. So we did that on Friday night and then on Saturday morning we would load up the go kart with a red wagon on the back of it and we'd just go flying around the neighborhood and just heat throwing them, chucking them, chucking them. We didn't care if you know it would miss going the lawn whatever. But yeah, that was We did that for a couple of years. That was fun, good times, great oldies. So thank you so much for listening to this episode of bull Chat. Yes, we'll see you on Monday with an all new Serial Killers where I'm pretty sure we will try a new Cheerios.
Speaker 2: Actually, you need to drive me home anymore? Why because I think I'm going to stay. Oh, because your buddy Josh is here and you'll go home with him. Well, I mean no, because he lives in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: I live in Jersey Hills.
Speaker 2: I think would you want to stay? We're going to I think we're going to do lunch from Cava. I don't think I can. I really need to get home. I mean we do door dash, so it'll just come right here. You can wait thirty minutes. I get it. But you know what if you never had Kava unique I have I told you in the last episode, I forgot you just have boiled chicken in a lentil bowl.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is, look, if you understand, like, Okay, we're in New York City. I live on Long Island, and the longer I stay here, the more traffic builds up. Well, the twenty minutes that you wouldn't trust me, it matters, Okay, it matters, believe me.
Speaker 2: Alright, Well, let me get the ball, Andrew, I can't wait for this freaking Kava bowl. I am going to get the crazy feta. I'm going to get some feta.
Speaker 1: This is not the place where you I got the meatball ball, right.
Speaker 2: This is different.
Speaker 1: That's dig In, right, because I know that Cava does.
Speaker 2: Not have that no dig in. Their quality kind of went down a little bit.
Speaker 1: There's another trendy bowl place.
Speaker 2: No, it still is. I mean it exists. Oh but Kava just it's Mediterranean, so you can't really f it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you so much for listening to boll Chat. We'll see you Monday with serial Killers and then Wednesday we'll do another bull chat and we'll.
Speaker 2: Talk about nothing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: And if you're listening to this, like and subscribe. If you're watching this on YouTube, hit the subscribe button. I don't know, maybe it's so oh it's always on. Okay. If I'm watching it this way, yeah, it's over here, hit that button this one. Hit it. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Click and subscribe, and just you can send us topics. Go to our website serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 2: Hit a serial KILLERSPC at gmail dot com as well if you want to send us topics and things to talk about. Haley Gold, thank you once again for sending us your book. It's out now. If people want to go buy it. It's the Hold On. I'm just going to show it one more time on camera, the serial thing. Yes, okay, you got wires everywhere. You're choking yourself this one. We'll put a link to it as well. Letters to Margaret by Haley Gold. We'll put a link so people could buy it. If they want. It's by Loan Shark Games. Okay, cool, thanks bye oh.
Speaker 1: Clink clink clink.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's it. We don't have to do anything. Yeah, we're doing bye yey bye.
Speaker 1: So you