Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Yetty. Check it out.
Speaker 2: A woman who's been married thirty eight years gifted her husband her kidney for Valentine's Day. Mike Ray, here's the sad part. He didn't need one.
Speaker 3: That's a great Conan o'lynton making his surprise appearance. I'm giving you my kidney. Back when late night comedians were funny. All right, I got some great love stuff for you. Right before we went to break. Katie hit us with a Valentine's Day as a stupid holiday. It is tomorrow, because it is. I say this every single year, and it's still true. I have never known personally a long term, successful couple who took Valentine's Day seriously. Now that it's not proof of anything, but it's a pretty good sample set. Yeah, every year you say that or I say that, and we get one or two emails from people saying, hey, I got to disagree. We blah blah blah. But I ain't I know them. I ain't bragging. There are a heck of a lot of folks who listen to the show and the podcast and everything else, and the fact that we might get one disagreeing kind of proves the point. It really does. Yeah, it's it feels so obligatory and out of nowhere. I love my wife every day of the year, how much or she knows it. How many dysfunctional you both are? Crazy, lots of fights, maybe the cops drunk and rolling around on the floor throwing glasses.
Speaker 1: Couples Have I known who one of them or both of them.
Speaker 3: Do take Valentine's Day seriously and a lot better live up to the expectations or yes, yes, yes, So with that said, uh oh, you know what I got to get into is the the awesome uss Gerald Ford, which is steaming quite quickly toward the Persian Gulf and is ready to unleash whoop aass as needed on Iran.
Speaker 1: This is getting more and more serious.
Speaker 3: I got something interesting I came across about falling in love that a therapist friend of mine I wasn't seeing a therapist, it's a person I know who is a therapist sent this to me last night on the topic heading into Valentine's Day weekend, and I thought it was really interesting. I'll get to that in just a second, but first, this article from the New York Post about in cells AI in cells, so in cells spelled with an eyesh's a. Again, it works better in print than saying it out loud. Do you know what in cells are? That's it's short for involuntary involved lentarily celibate. I hate this whole thing because it's the kind of crowd that calls themselves an insul. They're not actually involuntary celibate. It looks like you're playing a big role in being celibate but blaming the world for it, which is incredibly unhealthy. Yeah, there's It's not like they have no legitimate complaints. But get off your damn computer and get out into the world. You might find yourself uncelibate. Well, A in culls are flocking to pop up cafes with their fake soulmates, their AI soulmates.
Speaker 1: I'm already agitated. Wow, this is good, good start.
Speaker 3: And according to the New York Post, many people are literally marrying their AI partners. I don't think literally is any hair because it's not legal.
Speaker 1: Currently, it's not what the word means.
Speaker 3: But this says that's the opposite of literally. It says here that seventy percent of Zoomers, a shocking majority of Gen z ors, would marry their AI partner if it were legal.
Speaker 1: That's incredibly sad.
Speaker 3: Shut up, cuckoo bird. That was uncharitable. I'm sorry, Katie's was better. I don't know sad. So I'm just trying to passion that's called for here. I'm trying to figure out if this is real or if this is I mean, it's such a dumb question. You're just you're mocking the person who hit you with this question online or on the phone, or on a street corner or at the mall or whatever. You know, you're not taking the poll seriously. A shocking portion of Generation Z say they could form a deep emotional bond with an AI generated partner and would even consider marrying one. A new study found eighty three percent of the young people born between ninety seven and twenty twelve said they could develop a meaningful connection. Eighty percent said they would consider marrying one if it was legal, a staggering seventy more number. And then you can react. Seventy five percent of Gen Zer's said they think AI partners have the potential to fully replace human companionships. Oh boy, we are going to die out as a species, or at least have a population that is greatly greatly reduced, and we will have to find a really interesting Oh yeah, we will.
Speaker 1: Ourselves in this. In this this situation.
Speaker 3: We often talk about deer or you know, another beast, and if they suddenly stopped reproducing, scientists would be going crazy, probably blaming climate change or something like that. But you're so right. We're bringing upon ourselves. I mean, I'm picturing like a deer typing on a keyboard. Yeah, I can't talk, I'm online. Oh yeah, no, not so much. It's one thing if deer stopped reproducing, But then if you saw a buck in the woods with a iPad trying to help it, then you would think things are really off the rails. True enough. So I've just had a brilliant idea. This is this is my ten million dollar idea. It used to be a million dollar idea, but you know, inflation. I'm gonna run these camps so wood. He do camps for young people age nineteen to twenty five or so, and we're gonna go out into the woods. We're going to unplug our phones. We're gonna relearn how to communicate with human beings. We're gonna get comfortable doing that. Maybe we'll do some of those silly.
Speaker 1: Trust exercises, and then after four or five six days of this.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have some beers and you know, get after it, get with each other. You find her attractive, so does she. She's a boy and you're a girl. You know, assuming you're heatero to semi quote Steven Silf, love the one you're with.
Speaker 1: Let's get it on people. Put down your computer and pick up a human. You're gonna run. Great, you're gonna run some sort of sex camp with booth. That's what I'm paying.
Speaker 3: Plugging the way I understand two nature sex camps is exactly right.
Speaker 1: The sex is voluntary. Obviously, it's all.
Speaker 3: Gonna be consulting consenting adults. But instead of because you've heard of the unplugging camps in the back to nature camps and the blah blah blah, but this is going to culminate with you know, all right, here's let's learn the.
Speaker 1: Gentle art of love in that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I know somebody who would have been an investor if they hadn't hung themselves in their cell allegedly. Okay, getting to the actual love part. I thought this was really interesting and see if you agree with it or not. New study has attempted to quantify romance, revealing that the average person experience is passionate love only about twice in their lifetime. That's all we're capable of for most people falling deeply in love twice. While pop culture often suggested that people and fall in love constantly, the data paints a picture of true intense romantic connection being a relatively rare event in any human's life. Most humans lives' we'll get to some of the extreme cases coming up. But research focused on that specific overwhelming feeling of passion and love and oh my god, you know we've got a connection unlike anything I ever imagine, and we all know what that feels like. That that only happens really maximum of twice oftentimes.
Speaker 1: One time I would to say, if you're.
Speaker 3: Lucky, you know that what that feels like, it happens for most people according to the stat Oh really yeah. The statistical breakdown offers a revealing look at modern relationships. According to findings, the largest group of people thirty percent report falling in love exactly twice in their lives, almost the same number twenty eight percent, so about the same percent said they experienced once a single great love, so it's as common to have one as to two. On the higher end of the spectrum, seventeen percent said they had felt that level of intensity three times, a select eleven percent. We're lucky in love, I said, perhaps depends on how you look at it with more than that. I don't think that's lucky. I think that something's wrong in your brain, and that's got to be an awful lot of pain. The most somber statistics. Oh, then three times you had the greatest love of your life and it ended, Well, that's a rough road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Only fourteen percent of adults reported never having experienced that kind of love ever, so eighty six percent of us do at least once. And you know, you know, the best thing, of course, is if that's the person that you married and are still with and all that sort of stuff. You're right, God, anybody who's having that three four times in their lives with obviously the math only works of the other three or four.
Speaker 1: Ended, that's a lot of pain. For one life.
Speaker 3: I find myself surprised by that never number being as low as it is given what I've heard about the eighteen to thirty five set.
Speaker 1: Huh, but I don't I can't personally verify that. No, just hear a lot about it.
Speaker 3: No, And I wonder if that number changes with age. I mean, I look back on some points where I thought I was, you know, madly in love, and it's it's almost embarrassing, really, and I hate that. But yeah, yeah, that's the way we're as a teenager. I couldn't help, but I didn't know or whatever. But any thoughts on that kind of interesting text line four one five two nine five KFTC. Four one five two nine five KFTC. A word for the animal lovers rough Greens. I didn't really need to use that tone of voice, and I follow It's not really a word from rough Greens. It's not a new dog food for your dog. It's a supplement that has natural antioxidants and anti inflammatory compounds that help reduce oxidative stress, port immune defense, and slow age related decline, which helps your beloved pet stay active, mobile, and alert as they age.
Speaker 1: Gee.
Speaker 3: I got to mention this several times per commercial. Just so you know, this isn't a new different dog food that you're about to do. This is something you add to your dog's current food, all right, So it's not quite as disruptive as you might be picturing. Rough Greens is offering a free jumps Start trial bag. You just cover the shipping, so basically free. Use discount code Armstrong to claim your free Jumpstart Trial bag at Roughgreens dot com. That's r u f F Yeah are you f f Greens dot com? Use that code? I'm sorry. That promo code Armstrong to get your free Jumpstart Trial bag roughgreens dot com. Promo code is Armstrong. Don't change your dog's food, just add rough Greens and watch the health benefits come alive. I think we've all known maybe a person or two in our lives who it seems like they have fallen deeply in love several times since we've known them in.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of years. That sounds stressful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a minority of people, though, at least according to this study, any thoughts in that textas be interested in that stay.
Speaker 1: Tuned Armstrong cook into the text in a little bit.
Speaker 3: That whole idea of people only fall in love one or two times in their lives for real, and then how that fits in with Valentine's Day or as I've heard some guys crass call it Penis Christmas, which I think is really wow. My Lord ever heard that and certainly wouldn't repeat it if I had no. I just read a couple of my favorite columnists pointing out how the Republican Party is being blamed for economic woes and lack of affordability and that sort of thing. If the Republican Party isn't good enough at its job to communicate that. Yeah, all that devastating inflation during the Biden era, we're trying to Tampa Dowze. They don't deserve to win. I mean, people remain convinced. Of course, you know, the left has the media on the side. But the idea that people would turn to the Democrats because of inflation is bizarre to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know. Anyway, so I thought this was interesting.
Speaker 3: It's just just the you know, starmer in England has got a thirteen percent approval ratings about to get booted, and the likely the next election a third party, not the two big parties have been dominating forever is likely to win. You had Macrone come out of nowhere with a different party. Same thing in Australia, lots of countries that people are just not happy with their Western style democracies, whichever party they so, it wouldn't be more, it wouldn't be a I think the Democrats can handle this. It just keep throwing the current bums out mood that we all seem to be in. Yeah, I think that's right. This is a complete change of topic. But I brought this up, I think it was last week. There is a whistle blower complaint against Tulsea Gabbard that's kicking around behind the scenes in Washington. It's getting a lot of whispers and it's and nobody knows what to do with it because there are laws about how quickly whistleblower complaints need to be brought to the surface and dealt with. It's one of the few vestiges of transparency we have left in government.
Speaker 1: And they're good laws.
Speaker 3: They brought us, for instance, those two heroes at the IRS who talked about how the fix was in favor of Hunter Biden with the tex stuff. But more a little more has come out about what this is and the reason it was it's stalled and it hasn't been dealt with in the usual ways is it's so incredibly classified that nobody knows what to do with it or how to handle it.
Speaker 1: But a little more has come out.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's a highly classified whistleblower complain against Director of National Intelligence Tulsey Gabbert. It's related to a conversation intercepted last spring in which two foreign nationals were discussing Jared Kushner and what he was up to.
Speaker 1: Couldn't be determined which.
Speaker 3: Country they came from or what they discussed about Kushner, but the whistle blower heard it and said, hey, this is the sort of thing we have to bring to light, and was told you're gonna shut up.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So who freaking knows? And I don't trust for a second. I'll get an honest reporting from the mainstream media. But it's something like that. There are so many burbling, possible giant stories going on right now. You know what you're just talking about, or all different kinds of financial stuff in the Trump administration, or you know, I don't know about this. If something big comes out of Epstein, I would think if something big was going to come out of Epstein.
Speaker 1: It already would have.
Speaker 3: But I think the big thing was what we talked about yesterday, and I came across another great column about it, the Epstein Files. In the hidden world of the unaccountable elite. I think that's what it's about. It's not about a giant sex trafficking ring. It's about people who laugh at the law, They scratch each other's.
Speaker 1: Backs, they laugh at the rest of us, and they kind of run the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, including well, there's an awful lot of lefties that are caught up in the Epstein thing.
Speaker 1: It's kind of interesting that.
Speaker 3: The media and the Democratic Party has made it seem like it's a you know, we're the good guys trying to get the answer.
Speaker 1: And the evil Republicans are giving it.
Speaker 3: But a lot of the names, a lot, a lot, a lot of the names are big time Democrats. Bill Gates, he's no Republican, obviously. What's his name? The linguist we are talking about yesterday, him, JOm Chomsky. He's a communist. I mean, there's all kinds of lefty that got caught up in this, So I don't quite understand the narrative.
Speaker 1: Let me just read you the very first part of this. It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: It's from the New York Times, but Robert Draper is writing here. Journalists and researchers will spend the next month ferreting through the Epstein files in search of further criminal conduct or a new conspiratorial wrinkle. But one truth has already emerged. In unsparing detail. The documents lay bare the once furtive activities of an unaccountable elite, largely made up of rich and powerful men from business, politics, academia, and show business.
Speaker 1: The pages tell a story.
Speaker 3: Of a heinous criminal given a free ride by the ruling class in which he dwelled, all because he had things to offer them money connections, sumptuous dinner parties, a private plane, a secluded island, and in some cases sex.
Speaker 1: Oh and this is good.
Speaker 3: And I usually don't traffic in this sort of thing, but we all got caught up in this. The story of impunity is all the more outrageous now, in the midst of rising populist anger and ever growing inequality. The colligula like antics of Jeffrey Epstein and his friends occurred over two decades that saw the decline of America's manufacturing sector and the subprime mortgage crisis, in which millions of Americans lost their home and nobody went to jail or just were as poor as they'd been since they were poor for a very long time. Well, how about the Columbia University had to get rid of somebody because they got caught out on getting Jeffrey Epstein's girlfriend into college when she'd gotten turned down. And he asks for a favor and knew somebody in the the you know, the the admissions department, and they let his girl friend in Columbia, lecturing us all about everything doing deals with Jeffrey Epstein to get his girlfriend in when she didn't qualify.
Speaker 1: Equity for Epstein's hose. I mean, how about.
Speaker 5: That armstrong and geddy Ludmantell in Congress He had, in fact visited Epstein's private island with his wife and children in twenty twelve, well after Epstein was convicted of sex crimes. That visit was revealed in the DOJ documents.
Speaker 1: Secretary Lutnik has addressed those ties himself.
Speaker 5: But the congressman pressing Bondie, the nation's chief law enforcement officer. These are senior officials and the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: What what the heck just happened here? Rachels I don't know if that's what I thought it was, okay, Adel.
Speaker 3: Because well, I still want to hear because I've heard it Lutnik talking about going to the island with his family and that whole thing with the nannies and the wife. I mean, it's really an odd story, especially given the other stuff that we've played where the Commerce Secretary says, no, I went to his house and saw the massage table, and he talked about happy endings, and I told my wife, we are never being in a rith's room with this man again. He's gross and gross and he's gross and all that sort of stuff. And then he testifies it, Yeah, I went to the island, my wife and kids and the nannies and everything.
Speaker 1: At the island.
Speaker 3: So I mean, that's a heck of a thing. So I don't know what's going on there. I mean that one, just like in itself, what he said is not bad. You're there with your wife and kids and nannies. It's not like you went there to have an orgy or something like that. But you obviously really really really misled us with your story. Yeah, clearly, so is.
Speaker 1: There more to it than that? I don't know?
Speaker 3: And then getting to and I pointed out the thing that seems like there's way more high profile Democrats getting in trouble with the whole Epstein thing than there are like MAGA people, and the media doesn't seem to be paying attention to that for whatever reason. And this one that came across. Columbia University fired some of their administration this week after recently released Epstein files revealed that the Ivy League school admitted the child sex trafficker's girlfriend through irregular emissions. According to school officials, Epstein's girlfriend, who I don't think I have an age here. She looks really young in this picture. She looks like she's in her twenties and he's in his fifties. She wanted to get into dental school or something like that, so she applied, doesn't get in. Epstein writes a letter, and they've got so much of it redacted it's hard to tell exactly what's going on. But it's too Colombian. It's from Epstein, and Columbia actually fired some people in their admissions department this week, so it obviously is true. But they because Epstein talked about donating a bunch of money to the college for some department. They let his girlfriend, who they previously had said was unqualified into the school for Epstein. And this is after his conviction, right, this is years after his conviction.
Speaker 1: Columb knock me down with a diploma. I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: Columbia University, who lectures us all about everything, like all the Ivy League schools do, was willing to overlook a billionaire capitalist. You hate that sort of thing, a sex perv who you believe in, like microaggressions and that sort of thing. And it's as bad as violence to say the wrong word to a woman or whatever. He got Epstein, who's committed all these crimes, taking money from him and letting his unqualified girlfriend into college. But how do you get to lecture anybody about anything after that?
Speaker 1: Right? Right?
Speaker 3: Well, And we're only finding out about this because of into the Epstein files in the way they came out in an untward way, and we probably shouldn't be learning about this at all. But how often does this sort of thing and go on? Yeah, a lot, I'm guessing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, getting back to this piece by what's his face? In the New York Times. What is his face?
Speaker 3: Robert Draper, I'm going to reread a couple of sentences, then to add on to it, and on sparing detail. The documents lay bare the once furtive activities of an unaccountable elite, largely made up of rich and powerful men from business, politics, academian show business. The pages tell the story of a heinous criminal given a free ride by the ruling class in which he dwelled, all because he had things to offer them, money, connections, sumptuous dinner parties, private planes, included island and in some cases sex. If mister Epstein's goal was to build a wall of protection around his abuse by surrounding himself with the well connected. He failed in the end, but both before and after he was first prosecuted for abusing girls, his correspondence described a network of people whose high flying lives belied the struggles of ordinary Americans, and at the center of that network was a sexual predator, seemingly on top of the world. Then he goes into some of the trips around the world with Bill Clinton and Kevin Spacey to African countries and Elon Musk correspondence put early on he had a friendship with Trump, and he dispenses favors to and rubs elbows with Woody Allen, Noam Chomsky, Kenneth Starr, the Independent Council and the Clinton investigation. Kenneth Starr, who's one of the straightest arrows ever to walk the earth. Katherine Ruhmler, the former Obama White House Council who on Thursday night resigned as General counsel of Goldman Sachs, which I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Is a good gig.
Speaker 3: Steve Bannon, Deepak Chopra, the New Age Guru, the film producer, Barry Josephson, Lawrence H. Summers For former President of Harvard and Treasury Secretary Andrew mount Botton Windsor Ay Shay, the former Prince Andrew Sarah Ferguson, the former Duchess of York, Crown Prince Matt Mariet of Norway in a cavalcade like everybody on Wall Street, every body that is really quite the collection of mean a diverse group. He really covered his bases Hollywood, politics, business, academia, just everything. Yeah, and and then I imagine once you get it started, it would be really hard to get going. But once you get it going, then it's probably easier to pull in people from different because you know Bill Clinton and Woody Allen and the president of Harvard. Then it's easy to get the business guy in. And then it just it all works together as you climb that mountain of knowing people.
Speaker 1: And if I take a producer and a director on my plane to the island and they put together a deal, now both of them are in a position where they're more than happy to do something nice for me.
Speaker 3: All about the college thing is a big one all across the country for movers and shakers like Epstein, I can get your kid into because we all know it's phony. It's all freaking phony, the whole Georgetown, Columbia, Harvard, all that stuff. It's just freaking phony. The fact that they've been able to lectures and still do about inequity and racism and all this crap when we now know that rich connected people all the time, almost always for probably white kids, call you up and say, yeah, I need you to do a friend a deal for this brand because they produced a documentary on my island.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. So can you get their kid in? Sure we will.
Speaker 3: I will keep hammering this until the world figures it out. A lot of those claims about equity and microaggressions and everything are fake.
Speaker 1: They know they're fake.
Speaker 3: It is weapons of capture, weapons of takeover of institutions.
Speaker 1: It is a specific.
Speaker 3: Strategy laid out by the neo Marxists of the critical theory. Crowd call people racists until they give you power, Call them homophotes, call them transphobes until they're so afraid of you you take control of the department of whatever or the board of directors.
Speaker 1: Oh, that reminds me.
Speaker 3: We can compare and contrast the history classes at Havad in the forties and fifties with those of the modern day later on today, if you want. Let's do that combined with their new grading score, which I like, which they're only going to give out twenty percent as compared to what they were doing in the past, which is pretty interesting. We know those numbers too unbelievable. The whole elite university thing. I always hated it, just kind of somewhat reflexively, because you know, they wouldn't have men.
Speaker 1: It's down on us.
Speaker 3: Nobody likes to be looked down upon, true, nobody likes to be looked down upon. But the fact that you're beneath me, You're actually beneath me, not above me, is really really maddening.
Speaker 1: You had that kind of power for so many years.
Speaker 3: And I'm just so amused that I'll speak for myself, my naivete about that completely mediocre person we knew who gone to Was it Stanford and Oxford?
Speaker 1: Yes, and we just would we would have conversations. She doesn't seem that.
Speaker 3: Boy had a boss who went to Stanford and Oxford and they did not come off as smart at all. We just thought, well, it must be one of those people's like crazy book smart but a little shy or something.
Speaker 1: No, it's her daddy was rich and wrote checks.
Speaker 3: This person ended up going to jail for getting their kid into uh fancy universities and the.
Speaker 1: Writing checks correct, yeah, yes, and and fake.
Speaker 3: Which sucks for people like our good friend Gary Dietrich who went to Harvard the real way. It sucks for those that crowd, because I'm sure there are plenty of really really smart people, Lonnie Jen that go to these elite universities. But if you've ever known somebody that went to one of those universities and you thought, why they don't strike me as any smarter than me. That's why, m wow, we got a lot more on the ways to hear.
Speaker 4: The two Navy vessels are about to lie, one of them sounding the corn is. The destroyer and the supply craft get closer and then impact. The supply ship manages to steer away as the USS truckst and destroyer appears to come to a stop. Another shift, the USS Gettysburg was also right there. The three of them were performing a complex side by side replenishment maneuver, which involves passing supplies between crafts at close quarters and at speed. The Navy tells us two people sustained minor.
Speaker 3: Injuries and a marine died yesterday, knocked off a ship doing some sort of training and drowned.
Speaker 1: And when I.
Speaker 3: First heard the story yesterday that a couple of Navy vessels there we're talking about the waters there near where we're getting ready to go to Warwick ran if that's what we're doing, crashed into each other. I thought, Oh, is this another one of these. You know, it's going to be a real blow to the Navy of incompetence like that. No, it sounds more like some really high skilled, delicate training that's not easy to do. And why is that happening? Is that because, I mean, is that how close we are to actual kinetic action, that we're like doing really difficult maneuvers right there getting ready for it. Obviously it's smart to do that, so you're not doing it for the first time, and that's why those boats are made of thick hunks of metal. But I'm glad nobody is hurt, you know. I actually saw that video and the one thing that bothered me a little bit. And maybe they were off duty, who knows, maybe they were civilian contractors. I don't know, but there were a couple of guys with their phones out taking video of the collision.
Speaker 1: That's not a cruise ship, it's a naval ship. Don't you have a job to do? I'm s and not loading up your gram with cool videos. I don't know anything about the modern military. I'm just kind of surprised.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm kind of surprised you're walking around with your own personal phone at all.
Speaker 1: Really, but I don't know what they use them for. Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 3: Today, the Pentagon is sending the Navy's largest and most advanced aircraft carrier to the Middle East. We mentioned this earlier. The USS Gerald R. Ford is going to join the Abraham Lincoln, so two aircraft carriers and nine other warships already operating in the Middle East. This is the part that I didn't know, as we are starting to build up the way we built up off of Venezuela in terms of and we all know how that went. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, we launch a major, major military operation, yank Maduro out by his mustache. Of course, Iran is not Venezuela. But epic feud threatens Mideast stability at a delicate moment. I remember talking about this years ago when I first became.
Speaker 1: Aware of MBZ.
Speaker 3: Not MBS of Saudi Arabia, but MBZ of the United Arab Emirates. And he is really the leader of all that crowd there, and everybody looks up to him and follows his rules. Well, there's now a feud between MBS and NBZ, and they've gone from working together and being super tight as a counter to Iran in a battle. According to David Ignacious of The Washington Post, that just started a couple of weeks ago, and that could be a major player in this whole thing that they're no longer cooperating. Then you get the Kataris. I'll tell you, I've been telling you for decades. Now all you have is temporary friends in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Learn that. Know that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: According to David Ignacious in the Washington Post, this dispute between these two men matters because Trump has placed his big bets on both countries working together and being United Gulf support as he threatens military action against Ara, and now their friendship is completely falling apart. Uh oh, yeah, that's something. This could be like an historic sort of disagreement. In terms of the timing, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, the two drivers of modernization in the Middle East, should be rejoicing together these days. Iran is weak, its proxies are on the run, and an American armada approaches the Persian Gulf. But instead they've stumbled into an epic feud that could polarize the region for a long time to come. That's really interesting stuff. You got sand, he's got sand. You've got oil and trillions of dollars in reserves. He's got oil and trillions of dollars. He gotta hear them. You gotta hear him. He's got a Bentley, You've got a Rolls. Can we all get along?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I read the whole article and I heard something about it your whip dissidence, he cuts off their arms. There's plenty of common ground. We both like these things. We are on our heads. I was trying to understand this. I was reading about it in this article, and then something I heard yesterday. I'm thinking, it's just MBZ was kind of the leader, been around for a long time, and MBS is now old enough, thinking why why do I have to listen to you? Yeah, you ain't. You ain't all that.
Speaker 1: I could be a leader. I mean that's the classic. I mean nothing could be more classic than that. Indeed, hey, here's where I tie it all together. I got an Epstein angle for you.
Speaker 3: So, in spite of the narrative of earlier about how it's about sex, but it's also about.
Speaker 1: The rich and powerful.
Speaker 3: A scratch each other's backs and they laugh at the rest of us. But there is some unbelievable sex stuff. Epstein received an email from an associate whose name has been redacted, that said, in full quote, thank you for a fun night your littlest girl, was a little naughty. Ugh, and then there's a thing about sex toys. And then Epstein wrote to another undisclosed recipient No. Nine, who was identified on Wednesday in the House Hearing is salt Ahmed bin Sulium. Sulium, a powerful Emiadi businessman the UAE.
Speaker 1: Okay, where are you are you? Okay? I love the torture video. Ooh oof is right? What does that mean? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just so, mister, Epstein wrote him in twenty eleven. I ordered sweet young coconuts from Thailand for you today and they just arrived, just so you don't have to drink juices from I'm not even gonna finish that sentence.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I've heard a lot of people making claims about code words and stuff like that that seem pretty far fetched to me.
Speaker 1: This one is not.
Speaker 3: That one's no, but it extended to your oil shakes of the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unbelievable. Is there any so?
Speaker 3: Is it possible he was just a guy that got that rich through real estate and was really good at networking and put these people together, or is there a bigger thing where he was He's an Israeli asset or something. No, I just think that he was what he seems to be is we've been describing it, and he was a real pig who liked really, really young women to the point that they were girls. And in the course of his partying and carryings on, he became aware of other men with that sort of taste. As I said before, it's like, you know, back in the day when it was all illegal, one pot smoker would find another pot smoker, And there are ways there. One gay guy would find another gay guy. But back when you didn't dare come out, one guy really really likes really young females, it finds a way to communicate that to somebody else, a bunch of sickos, And then you've got this underlying problem of we shouldn't know a whole bunch of this stuff because many, many, many, many of these people were talking about were never charged with anything. No, No, I am torn about all of that, I really am. And if we start releasing all kinds of grand jury information and testimony and documents even when nobody was charged, that's going to change the world, change America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding, can't wait till my files come out. Oh, I got a lot to answer for.
Speaker 3: If you can do that against your enemies politically, like you get in charge and all of a sudden you can release any investigation ever.
Speaker 1: I mean you could damage a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yikes, that's ugly anyway, if you missed a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on the Bank.