Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club Morning, everybody is d J n V Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 1: We all to Breakfast Club. We got some special guests.
Speaker 3: In the building.
Speaker 2: Indeed, we have Mandy be and Wheezy from Horrible Decisions, but they chased a name.
Speaker 4: Thank you. It is a decision podcasts that No, yes, it is.
Speaker 5: Not any It is absolutely possibles. You grow up, you can move to a different city where no one knows you, and then.
Speaker 4: You can change your work. The grocery stoer said, heycome morning, ladies, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Why did feel why did y'all change the name.
Speaker 4: For the coins Charlotte?
Speaker 5: Not only that when we started Horrible Decisions, we were twenty six years old.
Speaker 4: Uh, I was still in college. I was in my last year of college. Weezy, we were both in corporate and.
Speaker 5: We was kind of living life doing doing all the things, and we just kind of we wasn't our whole face. I think everyone has a whole phase. And now we're out of it.
Speaker 4: Okay, and we just you know, are growing with our audience and growing with the with the dollar. To be fair doing this book though, you know, I was telling people like I want to do Drew Barrymore, I want to do this and that, and I just can't see them.
Speaker 6: Saying horror, especially not Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 4: And now she might be like, why did you guys? It's okay to be a whore, but now, I mean with growth, and we also wanted to be respected as an author. I feel like for the people that don't know us, everybody that like is in the podcast world understands our evolution, and I think that's when we started to gain our respect to know that, sure we talk about sex, but it lasted so long. We've been able to catapult into all these different ventures. But a new person, I feel like they're gonna.
Speaker 6: Be like how you feel about your fan, Like how you think the fans took it? Like that y'all took the horror ball.
Speaker 4: I think the fans love it. I think the core fans are happy. I think the casual fans just found a way to get angry at you. Like people get very excited if they think something bad is going on, you know what I mean? Like literally the second they saw that Horrible would be going behind a paywalls, like, oh they fighting Charlotte one want day. I heard done with them, like, you know, it's they can't wait to feel that. And Mandy and I being that we've been colleagues for so long, we've had on air mess and things like that, I feel like that was the sexiest part of the story when really, now we're so much older, it's like.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mandy's celibate, right, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I started the year off just a couple of months.
Speaker 1: Was like, I'm celipate.
Speaker 3: I'm starting over a couple of months ago.
Speaker 4: That was It was a couple of weeks ago. That was a magic city moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love how you said club. You can let them know we were city. It was a magic city, you know.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing she told me. It wasn't like he has a family.
Speaker 3: What up, I'm celipate now. I was like, what made you break the celibacy?
Speaker 4: I saw somebody cute.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even relationship. You already win Jesus it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was intimate, it was sensual. We kissed and guddle.
Speaker 3: Have you seen him?
Speaker 4: Since he doesn't live in my states, so he's flying to see me?
Speaker 3: Yes? Wow?
Speaker 4: No? No, no? No work to go to the second stand.
Speaker 1: The second stand, what's the first thing.
Speaker 4: The first stand was great. It was when I saw him.
Speaker 1: Didn't date just okay, now I'm just.
Speaker 5: Elevant anymore, okay, And this is what the book is about about liberation, growth.
Speaker 4: As women getting what you want.
Speaker 1: Did you meet him Mages City?
Speaker 4: No. I met him on an island, so you know what which was?
Speaker 1: It was on vacation and you lit one of the island boys.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, don't do that, but now I do see our women go to the islands, and it was it was great.
Speaker 4: You see I see that. Don't tell you they booked us to go to headonism if no one's ever heard of it. There, I didn't. I wasn't dating at anybody at the time, so I'm like, let me just bring somebody. Fine, I know. So there was a ballplayer that I knew, and I was like, just come. He was in Europe, he was off season. He got there. He wasn't even he's not crazy basketball player at all, but he was six five, dark, skinning fit. When I tell you every white woman with her husband, yeah, before we in the bushes in a bush.
Speaker 7: But that's what if you like, I went to heat his most when I used to work for Williams at w.
Speaker 4: B l S.
Speaker 7: They used to do radio station trips to Hedonism. So hedonism is the newdest resort parts of it. And they have like hammicks hanging from the trees. You can have sex and hammicks.
Speaker 3: You can have sex all over the whole facility if you want to. It's a lot of mirrors on the ceiling.
Speaker 1: No disrespect, but it's a lot of like overweight white women.
Speaker 5: No no, we we went in a black Yeah, there's different weekends that you could go, like I'm hosting Heato Labor Day weekend with a black travel Uh so when a group takes over.
Speaker 4: Like we got lucky. But then there was a few parts of the place they were.
Speaker 5: Like we come every week, and I was like, oh yeah, the white couples definitely go to get Jamaican Jamaican pea.
Speaker 3: The way.
Speaker 4: The funniest part of this I always tell this story because so first of all, he's already having sex in the bush. We just check in. I'm like, I'm done with him already. So there's a nude side and a prude side, right, So the prue side means you can keep it clothes on, so you know, when you're at a resort, you know how to be having the buffets or whatever. So I'm hungry. I go to get a pizza. I'm already irritated with him because all he doing is sleep with people in the bush and I'm trying to get some pizza. I'm ordering his pizza and the security guard comes up and saying, man, you have to be naked on the side. I'm like, I gotta get naked just to eat. He's like, yeah, how long is your food gonna take? I had to literally take off my pajama, hold him in my hand, and sit there naked away for food. And I was like, this is the worst pa ever. And I say, I loved it.
Speaker 1: So when is it because I left it?
Speaker 4: What are you gonna trafficking? I know, trafficking that is I booked for it. Like you know, like we were out there and just like we had a great time. But I'm gone out there with friends. When are you going out there?
Speaker 3: You can't and they paying you, like these couples be paying.
Speaker 7: Like you might be out there and you might highlight at a woman and she might be like, hold on, go get my husband. They might come up to you and be y'all get fifey hundred dolls if you let if you let my husband watch us have said.
Speaker 4: We didn't get offered for those type of things.
Speaker 3: Charlotte were there, Oh yeah, so maybe it's the men.
Speaker 4: The men should go out there and make the money.
Speaker 1: Then, so let you careful to you and wanted to see your special husband.
Speaker 7: This context, This was like two thousand and six, two thousand and seven. I was on the balcony and I was like, yeah, you know, girl like you. Yeah, and she's like, hold on, let me go get my husband and she was like yes, and we can do it, but my husband gotta watch.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, to knock it off. No, I didn't knocke it off. I did not.
Speaker 4: Now that's the thing that really kind of makes that whole thing beautiful. As much as I'm joking about it, all of this is normal for these people in this world, you know what I mean. Like a lot of the things we talked about even as normal to us. If I say my man and I are going on a date with somebody, people looking at me like I'm crazy, But this is normal for me. So when I'm in Hedonism and I'm watching cuck holding going on, which is really what it is. This is normal for them, and they like to be amongst the people. I just did happen to be one of the people that wanted to get peaceful clothes on. Excuse me, it's I'm trying to think mine, what besides this blazer, what's the biggest rebrand thing of me? I will say this, I think now I'm so over communicative. We're in the beginning of horrible decisions. I wasn't talking about exactly what I wanted, my feelings, even the type of sex that I wanted to have, Like situationships, I was falling into them all the time. I think as you evolve and you get more comfortable with yourself on who you are, that's when it hits. I actually don't think that could happen before thirty. I'll be honest. I think you could try to get close to it. But there's something that happens at thirty where it just clicks. You're like, oh no, this is no thirty.
Speaker 5: You you look better, you feel better, you make more money, you know a little bit more of what you want. You didn't dealt with enough men in your teens and twenties that now you can be like, Okay, I don't want that.
Speaker 3: But this is what I want.
Speaker 1: You want to give this relationship?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Yah? Want marriage?
Speaker 6: Anybody want marriage?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't.
Speaker 1: You want to not give this relationship?
Speaker 4: Not monogamous? But I mean, of course I want marriage. I like, what, We're not gonna have sex with the nanny? What's the point? No? I mean, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know why?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: Why not not monogamy? Both? Yah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: You just doesn't fit in my lifestyle. Like I I've been known for having a boyfriend and a girlfriend since I've been twenty years old. Like it's it's.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter what you're known for or what you want, it's a difference.
Speaker 4: We had a conversation about this last night. I did a podcast where I mentioned that I believe Mandy and I have done this so well because we really lived this life. And a lot of times what's kind of hurt me from the public is people say, oh, you're just doing that to keep them, or you let your man have sex with someone else because you want to keep them, And it's like, you think I'd be doing this for eight years if I really didn't enjoy this. I honestly have fun with it. And I feel like when I'm dating someone that's more monogamous, mainly when I date religious man, they look at me like I'm trash, and I know you did religious man. You do that, you know, never do that again. At themnomenogamy, I want to throw that word in there.
Speaker 5: So that's where like it's consensual, there's like there are boundaries you are communicating, and it's under the umbrella where you could be polly open, like there's you could be swingers. There's all these different labels underneath ethical nominogamy. For me, I like men and women, and I don't want to not be able to experience both off of.
Speaker 2: That bisexual men and the reason I asked who was up here and they said that it wouldn't bother them.
Speaker 4: Damn I heard it wouldn't bother me. No, I don't want to see it. For me, it's a cat. So the thing that attracts me to women is their femininity. Like I've never dated stood right and no disrespective stood I just because like Monkey got Funky, came on, Horrorball was like britty grind are the only stud we all got one. I want Brittany Grinder. As far as men, I love the masculinity in men, and so if I was dating a bisexual man, maybe like a homo Doug. That's what I'm saying, Like there's so masculine, give me one of them at m like.
Speaker 1: So you wouldn't mind, But he just got to be a tell you want a thug on the thug.
Speaker 4: There's also levels to it, right, So I really truly believe every man has had some sort of I think everybody look gay for real, for real, even a little watching another like there's a there's a there's a spectrum, the Kinsey scale. Everyone is not.
Speaker 5: All the way fully straight or fully yes, and you are like a little like you can you can even and it could be as little as you can actually admit that another man is attractive or a good looking.
Speaker 4: Classified as gay? Why I can't because it's it's the attraction.
Speaker 3: Tray is different.
Speaker 1: But but no man is handsome but attractive.
Speaker 3: Man hand you did you? Did you have men that wun't even do that?
Speaker 4: Then? I think, you know, there's so many men that would say they ran trains in high school. There's another man that wouldn't get naked and trained like there is levels. I don't think that's gay.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you don't stick your penis in a male, that's not gay.
Speaker 4: But why you and another man are enjoying got you.
Speaker 2: Just say it's not gay if you stick your penis and the man I said, it's not you.
Speaker 4: You're not sticking your penis in the mail?
Speaker 3: What you want to hear something?
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 5: As long as it's oral, then no, it's okay, a hand job.
Speaker 3: No, okay, I just okay. I'm looking at the Kensey scaley. It's a real thing. He says.
Speaker 7: X no social no socio sexual contacts or reactions. Zero is exclusively heterosexual. One mostly heterosexual, only slightly homosexual. Two mostly heterosexual but more than slightly homosexual, three equally heterosexual and homosexual, four mostly homosexual but more than slightly heterosexual, five mostly homosexual only slightly heterosexual, and six is all homo.
Speaker 4: Straight o gay. That's a lot, a lot. By the way, I have a friend of mine. His Dave is Christopher, and on New Year's five, six years ago, I'll never forget I kissed him like he's gay, kiss him. He looked at me and he was like, you bitch, I am gay, gay, and now you've ruined it. He's a six six, he's a six when I tell you, he was really upset with me. I was like, I'm so confused and you're having Funny's like, no, no, no, no, no, I am not gold star. He's like, I didn't even have I came from a C section. I'm platinum. He was like, are you kissed me? You were with this?
Speaker 6: You messed him up?
Speaker 4: Now? A little straight?
Speaker 7: That's who I defined as a sixth and the one thing Toronto might have to re six that six thing six is the highest on the Kinsey scale, exclusively homosexual.
Speaker 3: If you're a six, that's.
Speaker 4: What all the way gay, No hot straight girl that got one lesbian. Afraid that she'd be doing this, she was like, no, bitch, yeah that's me. But I ain't gonna lie back in the day. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had a couple of gay experiences. Yeah, like kiss, a little bit more to kiss, but you know, h yeah, I dated a stud for like a little minute, so I found out she was married and she ended up being a clown.
Speaker 3: Two and then mostly had a sexual but more than slightly homosexual.
Speaker 4: Not that she dated a stud, so that always tells me like you kind of are the straight girl that's like.
Speaker 6: Where you can dive, because I don't. I don't find like the Felms to be like, yeah, you're beautiful to me, but I'm not. I wouldn't be attracted to a feminine girl. Like it's like I get it, no, you know.
Speaker 1: For me, But you'll have the same crush too many You're man the same, Brittany.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of you have a crush.
Speaker 6: Yeah, until I call Until I heard her call herself Pops, I'm like, damn, I know.
Speaker 4: There's certain things that you can say that make you just instant like no, you see what I mean. I know what I'm saying, Like, well, she already got the voice of God.
Speaker 6: I mean, but I mean, I just you know she she ain't like when she was doing an interview with Shane, Like when somebody was like the girl was like, oh, you're about to be.
Speaker 4: A mom, you know, she was like no, Pops, like serious.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, but I but I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Just assume that if I never heard her say that, Like I wouldn't start congratulations you your mom. I wouldn't just be like your graduations it's like you pops now, because I think that that would offend her, but she was offended at her being called her mom. Yeah, bring the good.
Speaker 4: I would let me tell you when I when all that stuff was going on, I was like, we gotta get her out, we gotta get her out.
Speaker 6: But I'm okay what we still have the crash. I'm okay with letting her go Mandy Cab because my boyfriend looked just like.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 4: As someone that also has a pretty boyfriend, I know how it feels. I went and took him to a show and it was a lesbian show, uh like literally like a queer comedy night. And she was like, oh yeah, I saw you were there with your girlfriend. I was like, that's a man. He just got dressed and he's pretty. It sucks, but it's crazy man.
Speaker 7: Flight shooter though, no, he does get shooter a slight shooter, right, he gets slight shooter too.
Speaker 4: But he's a hotep. It's weird, like he looks like he's a what he's a hotel. Hotel, the hotel he makes we're fasting right now. I'm so I'm about to die on this table. He's we fast.
Speaker 1: He was a whole tap.
Speaker 3: The hotel.
Speaker 4: That is not what it is. The way this is, there's no way that this hasn't crossed over to you.
Speaker 7: The whole tap, what the is the whole tap charm like the I know the whole tap is. I don't know what the whole tap is, but I know what the hotel.
Speaker 4: It's a hotel, Okay, I'm being I'm as a hotel. A hotel is like you know, one of them, like meditative, like all pro black power to the people, like we can't be doing.
Speaker 3: X y Z like the.
Speaker 1: You're still on the whole part of it.
Speaker 4: To be Do you know who nineteen keys is? Whole time? I joke, Yes, she's.
Speaker 7: An Egyptian word that means to be at peace, at peace, which was but y'all said, hoole tap.
Speaker 1: So I'm just thinking something.
Speaker 4: Of course you are, of course.
Speaker 6: Together, so with decisions decisions, is it less sex talk?
Speaker 4: Like? Is it less?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're leaning more into the conversations around relationships, so non traditional relationships, non monogamy, all the ways that you don't have to go about the traditional way of dating and pursuing love essentially because us growing up, what.
Speaker 4: Is it get married? Have kids, live happily ever after. That's not everyone's reality. But it's cool because we're diving into history, which we always kind of did during Horrible but now it's fun. Like we're talking we talk about the history of romance, the first date, even the history of romance is dope. I was when we were first date, Like how the first date was different. There had to be a male caller at your home knocking on the door, asking your parents. They were supervising you.
Speaker 3: I'm an idiot. I thought you meant like y'all documented the first date.
Speaker 4: How it evolves over time. Even the history of romance, how you know you married.
Speaker 3: For I'm not a whole retired a long time ago.
Speaker 4: Now, the history of the romance shot was crazy because it basically romance was a sickness and they believed when people were in battle or in war, they would start a war over love. And they were like, oh, yeah, you can't fall in love, so that's why you would marry for agriculture, socioeconomic stuff. And it's just fun to dive into this because we already have been talking about sex and dating so long, so now we just get to go back and people enjoy learning about stuff with.
Speaker 2: Us, and we're not scholars, so that's what makes it fun to be not now also so then you've got a book coming out as well.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 4: We do under Charlamagne's imprint No Holes Barred. It's a duo, no hose barred.
Speaker 1: Listen all of them.
Speaker 5: It's a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power. And so we each dive into our journeys as women.
Speaker 4: I did a lot of.
Speaker 5: Diving in therapy, like going all the way back to like my childhood as to maybe why I date the type of men I date, my views, I mean everything that's not my daddy, so non short Jamaicans. But I go into that and even as as early as me like talking about my journey of having anal sex and how I used to think any man that wanted it was was gay because I was like, well, why would you want that back hole when there's another hole?
Speaker 4: And so I five, oh that was funny because.
Speaker 5: Just me, No, it like it like goes through my journey of even like having to relearn and unlearn the things that aren't true. And then we even get deep and we talk about like our sexual assaults. I talk about my abortion six.
Speaker 4: The book is broken down. It's cool because like when we get into that stuff, so it's pleasure, pain, progression, and power. So like in the pain section, that's when abortion and sexual assault comes up. But there's also a story of a dude bdsm bdsm like ying me up, spanking me, choking me, like Mandy getting electrocuted. That's my favorite.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: I went to a dungeon with my ex and we agreed to both do two things that we had never done before. So he agreed to put allow me to put him in a chastity voute, which took some time because he kept growing and he couldn't grow in order to lock him in. And then I allowed him to uh do electro shock inside of me with a tool happens, yeah, and so like it like spawned all of these electro currents inside of me, and it was the best feeling. It felt like almost like an alien. I was like, I'm never gonna feel this again. It felt like eight tongues inside of me giving me oral at once.
Speaker 4: It was it was the best feeling. I was like, I just sayin't a normal feeling you gotta get?
Speaker 6: It was great though one person, one person can't.
Speaker 4: Just to be honest, I don't ride. I don't ride.
Speaker 5: So I would love for my partner to be able to experience everything he wants to experience that I'm not down.
Speaker 4: I don't get on top. Let me go get you somebody acrobatic.
Speaker 3: You mean you can be.
Speaker 4: On time, but I ain't getting on top. Nope. Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I just came back from Carnival and the way them girls were winding their hips and doing.
Speaker 4: All the splits. I said, my man deserves to experience a woman that flexible. It ain't me though.
Speaker 3: Isn't that a position of powerful woman? When again, when.
Speaker 4: It's strong, that's great that you receive it that way. No, no, no, I'm half white. No I know. So it goes, it goes, it goes both, it goes.
Speaker 6: You know, I do a little bit of okay, all right, Well, what what makes you have an orgasm?
Speaker 5: Oh, penetration, which is why I can't be fully gay like and I want. I want a member with a with a pose that is literally gay.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, I want I want right here, not like that I want, but I like a man body.
Speaker 1: There's just so many things a girl couldn't knock you up with a strap on, all right, you know.
Speaker 4: It needs to have a pulse. I like the finishing.
Speaker 3: What comes girls, it's just finish, And I like.
Speaker 4: The I like. I like like when I had a girlfriend, we maybe want in the blue, used them for fun, and after a while we're like, it's just something about it. Maybe because her and I both slept with men before. It's just like, no, that's not what weird. Oh you know, And I like the finish. I've always felt that toys. So something I talk about in the book even is like I realized after having a girlfriend that gay sex, as far as lesbian sex is that we see, it's really for the may Old gates. It's not that sexy, it's not that pretty. Sometimes you be rubbing, you be on the neck, arm, it's like you start rubbing stuff everywhere. It's not exactly what we think.
Speaker 3: It is nothing crazy.
Speaker 7: And then watching two lesbians with a scrap on and one of them sucking the scrap on, and the person that got the scrap on is money.
Speaker 4: Because sex is a psychological okay, so no one moans when they suck you. But but I'm feeling anything by giving it to you, and I'm I made.
Speaker 3: I got to scrap on what they tell you. Nothing. You may tell you right now, but I'm just saying it just seems.
Speaker 6: Because right after you finished second, I could take it off and throw it in the car.
Speaker 1: So I think that's what he's saying, Like.
Speaker 4: How okay, it's like you giving phone sex and you moan, and like she said, it's you. There's something about the action. And also keeping in mind because it's sexy watching you do this is all BD s M right, So you're being in the dominant position. That's how people wearing it get off. It's like they know that you're on your knees, you're being submissive, humiliate, whatever the word is. So that's where they're getting to.
Speaker 3: Turn off from.
Speaker 2: It was your crazy sexual experience. If that was was getting electrocuted, what's yours?
Speaker 4: Hers nasty? No, it actually can't go on radio, but I'll just say we'll put it behind the Patreon ahead. She got something about blood. Yes, okay, here's what happened.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 4: My man was just like, uh, I think I was having a bad day and I was like, oh my god, you don't love me. I feel bad, you know, but just be complaining. I've dated them, so I know. And uh. He was like, why are you feeling like that? What do you feel like just because you in your period? I don't love you, I'm not attracted to you. And I was like, I just feel that way. And we were in the car and he put the car in park and he said, put your fingers inside of yourself. I'm like no, and then he did it. He ate it and he said, you think I love you now? And it was like it was like Saltbury.
Speaker 3: Broke up with what you mean my man? Know that?
Speaker 4: But god, I would say.
Speaker 3: He from Brooklyn, right, fampire from the Bronx.
Speaker 4: Then God, but you know what it is that's really dope about it. Yes, you're listening to this right now, watching this, you're like, this is disgusting. But I think it's just that when you have no boundaries with someone, it's sexy.
Speaker 3: You got to get married. Oh of course you told everybody in the radio we gotta get married now. Blood was like a little bit.
Speaker 4: I did put that in the book because I was like, yo, every time we really you think you've reached a level sexually something that so so many things on our list, But listen, I'm not judging. We definitely live a wholesome life like we we had this woman went on a date with her. Was a wild night, so wholesome. And my father he's in a nursing home right now and we had to make sure we were there in the morning to go see him. We got up with sitting there playing checkers and stuff. We looking at each other like we really just having his family moment. It's like our sex life is our sex life.
Speaker 3: That's what he really.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what's funny about it.
Speaker 3: And your mama thank you, and she.
Speaker 4: Would love to hear that. You know, she loves you. She went to go to Charlottage's book to her, she was like, he was looking at me and I was like it because he knows who I am, or he's looking at me girl. Okay, happy birthday thirteenth, Sorry, okay, whatever day is. I don't know, we're hose, we don't know.
Speaker 6: Have y'all ever been sexually never?
Speaker 4: Okay never?
Speaker 1: He said, that's so fast, Like I don't even look at.
Speaker 4: Her, like, have y'all had sex? And we've never?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 4: Would you? Was you really about to ask me? Why do people think that?
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you serious? I do.
Speaker 4: I feel like Mandy and I give the energy like we've never for a long time.
Speaker 3: It was a point where they got to be some secure.
Speaker 4: Definitely.
Speaker 3: I did feel like that.
Speaker 4: Now, Oh my god, it's just yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean no, no, y'all don't seem like lovers at all and nothing like that. But I mean with all this, y'all got it and in Calmon and how y'all.
Speaker 4: Just so watch have sex? And she reminded me, so we're sitting with I didn't really watch. I was just on the bed. Okay. Now, she was scared because she met him at the club.
Speaker 5: We was like sixteen, using fake Id's down in Miami Memorial that weekend she found.
Speaker 4: Got like the club. Yes, crazy about twenty years. I forgot this story right, So she forgot about our co Arthur, and she's trying to dig stories out of us. So I said, you know, crazy, I've never had a one nice stand man. He's like, that's a lie. I'm like, no, it's not. She I was right there on the bed like, oh not anything pre titties. I feel like, don't count.
Speaker 5: See this is why, see the wholeness could be deleted. She's talking about planting slice you can take miles off a car. No, it was like yeah, literally, I mean that was back in the day, you know, like selfon I think we had pye kicks back then, Like it wasn't to where you know, you had so much access.
Speaker 4: So she wanted to him. I was like, okay, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna sit at sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in Miami.
Speaker 4: We drove to Miami, we live. We had no teen pregnancies. We know were I said, we have a team pregnancy. Yeah, I got rid of it clearly. I think they were eighteen. It was like, I'm not trying to be in Miami at least bro to be in a club in Miami.
Speaker 5: It's twenty one and forgot we have fake You think they didn't got fakes many?
Speaker 4: No, they some They were staying together because you didn't.
Speaker 3: Even remember him.
Speaker 2: Don't try to sit here and can Back then, everybody was staying with each other's back then.
Speaker 1: Nobody had no money.
Speaker 3: It was like nine.
Speaker 1: It was no shame, no shame.
Speaker 4: He had money. So he wasn't nineteen because he had his own room. He wasn't shared with nobody. That was no courtyard. It don't remember, yo, Let me tell you when I was really reflected, I thought this.
Speaker 5: Was gonna be way more different. You came in with a blazer, I have on plaid. I don't understand how we're taking it here.
Speaker 4: Y'all wanted us to spice up y'all morning, to see, like, let's go back to being okay. So what is trap house? Oh girl? So I've been going to workouts in New York for almost a decade and I love Pilates inspired movement and I love lifting, and so literally I went to a plate class. I'm not even joking. It was February this year, and I was saying to the instructor like, oh my god, girl, that was such an amazing workout. Thank you, Like I needed some like some trap or something. She's like, I'd never play that here and made me feel so small like and I was like, I'll make that ship and so I And it's funny because someone said to me when I made it, do you know Envy wants to do hip hop plates?
Speaker 3: Who told you that?
Speaker 4: Maybe it was just someone I.
Speaker 2: Mentioned it about it because I don't tell nobody, especially not him. But I go to Pilate's right, Why do I care if? Because I don't want you to pull up on me. Look at my ass when I'm out there, but anyway.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at his ass, and.
Speaker 3: I said, looking, what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: So you listen three or four years, but when you go to pilates, there's never no music that you's no hip hop hard.
Speaker 4: You're shaking, you know what I'm saying. So literally my favorite genres of music of all time, and I listened to everything. It's trapping house music. So I was gonna buy an apartment in New York right I had money. I was like one hundred fifty gamma buy a million dollar house and I was like no, it's either that to start a business. So because I'm not a fitness and trainer, I had to you know, partner with someone. And so I found my favorite instructor in New York black dudes name Jeff Blue, and I was like, yo, I want you to make this and he literally was like trapped and pilates. I'm like, I'm telling you, dog, and he did everything. We flew him to La to learn lagree. That's the really hard kinds and like training these instructors to do things that people have never done. So and it's funny because you'll see buff ass dudes come in doing it. They come in and they shake in like crazy, and then they go on the other one and they're shaking. And then the little girls that are super tiny can't do lifting. So everybody's doing something different. But even as I've evolved, my partner Brionda, she's like, all right, who's making the music. I'm like, me, I got good music sation. She's like, that's not anough. So I had to get a music director. And every step of the way I've tried to make this elevated just so a bitch cane. Now you know, when it's a black owned business, they'd be like, you ain't got this. Even the candles. I want to find all the candles. I'm like, gotta be a little libo. Every single thing I made that I wanted to be luxury, especially because you're walking in there and you hear Jesus talking about how chitto like it get real ghetto.
Speaker 3: It looked like business woman though from what I see on Instagram, I.
Speaker 4: Haven't been able to take a class because it's been so busy. I wait, because that's what's said.
Speaker 1: I want to do a group trip there, right, and and you got to come to well, I want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be sexually arased, but.
Speaker 2: I want to take a group trip there and put everybody in pilates for fifty minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's hard, especially for the people that haven't done It's it's not.
Speaker 1: I used to go four times a week, five times a week. My wife and my dough we go together.
Speaker 4: Oh so you're gonna be good. It's megrant former.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's that's fine.
Speaker 3: We do it all.
Speaker 1: But I enjoy it.
Speaker 2: People don't know how difficult it is, but how it helps you as well as far as strength is.
Speaker 4: They don't either. The look of pilates is skinny lawn white.
Speaker 6: Yeah, honestly, I'm sitting here like I never had a desire to do it.
Speaker 4: I was making jokes like, Oh, we're gonna open how these white girls They're gonna be like, oh, what is Gucci man break? Like I really thought that was gonna happen when I tell you all black women, and it's mind blowing to me. I actually wasn't ready for that. But just TikTok. We were literally working out when I was in the other.
Speaker 6: Day and it was but none of my coochie I was like, this is crazy, none of my couchie.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, how did you promote it? How did you get the worried out so fast?
Speaker 4: Okay? So I truthfully was really worried about strategy because I didn't know. So I posted myself making something cool. You know when you can have a taste maker vibe, like people know I like the party, they know I like music. I thought that would work. It literally was just people tiktoking. We've never made one TikTok. It's just genuine a girls like listen.
Speaker 5: That's why I listen that that ain't going away on the night. A whole lot of it's gonna fake the e kindom. It's like there's a lot of people that make.
Speaker 3: Money off of their Frank Mccording Project Liberty.
Speaker 1: There's nothing like that.
Speaker 2: And I always say that the biggest business is what makes people riches is to have something that nobody else has, right, And there's so many minorities that love Platt. I'm the only black guy when I go. I'm usually the only guy when I do I'm black. But when I do go, I hate the music. So the fact that I was there, the first thing I said, where is it I want to go you know what I mean, because I want to try it out, because I would love to do it. Because it's already painful, right, you already trying to focus. But if I had the music that I enjoy, it makes it fun now when I can really go through it. So I'm we're gonna do a family trip there.
Speaker 4: I made a code for everybody breakfast. There's ten bucks off. Even if you've already been you can still use it. But with the house music. By the way, my mom is a Studio fifty four girl. She's a black woman. I've been listening to the house music my whole life. I've always thought it was black. I feel like all we know is showed me love, but house music is black. Yeah, I mean, I'm not playing out rant.
Speaker 5: I'm playing that shit followed me hus because I'm bougie, okay, because I mean it can still read as traps, oh.
Speaker 3: Sothing like why why did you spell it like that?
Speaker 4: To be honest, it was because I feel like when we see the year or like a different version of house, we always say, oh, this is like kind of you know, And then I felt like a house if someone gooted it it by like a weed stores. Yeah, trap House by the way, I wanted to call it Trapilates, but shout out. I don't know who they are, but you know, the trademark was taken in Atlanta. So but we already know Atlanta got trapp Lot. But I mean my goal, Like people be asking me the franchise. We've been opened six days, people like, oh, can you franchise it? I'm like, oh, yeah, Like I got to learn from every wed, so congratulations.
Speaker 3: But yeah, money, don't talk about your entrepreneur ventures enough. You know what I'm saying. You got WTF media man, you had the.
Speaker 4: Studio, I still have it open. Yeah, it's just now need to know studios.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I I relocated to Atlanta. I have other opportunities professionally down there. But yeah, and right now I'm working on scripts and pitching those. I just wrote another proposal for a book after writing the book with you. I definitely just love the process. I want to continue doing that.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I think over the.
Speaker 5: Last eight years, I think that's why we've been able to keep this going, because we've both been able to just branch out individually and do the things that we really.
Speaker 4: Turning over Your money that you make. Like when we got our first Black Effect check, it was so dope because to be on salary for a podcast, it's just like unheard of, and we were making We quit our jobs before, you know, so like we were in this doing this. But it's just mind blowing that we've been able to take that business acumen and flip it because a lot of people think when you're a podcaster, people really don't know how I make money, Like I think so many people think I have only fans when they meet me, which I get it. I feel like I could have the look, but t is already out like okay, but content creation is one thing, and then it's like, well businesses, no, no, not only that, it's just diversifying as well how you bring in money. So between Black Effect now the book which Charlemagne as well, then we have Patreon, then we tour, shout out to Justin and merchandise, we have five different means of income just for the podcast. So even though we're not in the write ups like the other white podcasts talking about one hundred million dollar deals, are our business and what horrible decisions does make seven figures a year? We are a seven figure podcast.
Speaker 1: We're not one hundred.
Speaker 4: We are, but we we have seven figures, like and we make that yearly.
Speaker 3: So I love it.
Speaker 4: And then again, that's just one form of income. Again. She has her studio, I have my studio. We have other things that we do as well outside.
Speaker 7: So the decision is a business that generates money, and I love how y'all use that money to build other other businesses.
Speaker 4: I honestly want every podcaster to start considering building another business. Don't have to be brick and mortar, but like, literally, oh yeah, shout out to you. What is you got into brick and mortar?
Speaker 5: Even having the studio, like dealing with an actual location and staff And I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, that ain't me. Do you know the owner of the building that you have? A SOHO? So we got three buildings, four different studios, right. The SOHO dude hits me up about how someone filed an insurance claim and I'm like what they were like, yeah, they fold my the bathroom. I was like, I'm so sorry to hear that. He was like it's good, Like he has huge buildings. He's like, I've already got this covered.
Speaker 1: But like, that's what's building business.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to make sure it's spit in the studio. Gott yeah, how house. It's crazy to me all the businesses.
Speaker 5: Though, all the projects, everything that we do creatively, those are my babies as a woman that doesn't want kids. And when people talk about what legacy looks like and things, the things that I'm creating are going to outlive me and my kids if I had any their kids. So to me, my legacy and what I'm leaving are the things and businesses that I'm creating. And I think Weezy and I talk about it as well. I think it's wonderful that we're able to like provide salaries and pay people, like even our Horrible Decisions team, it's like ten people. And then she has her studio team. I have my studio, and it's just like, it's great, how do y'all.
Speaker 1: Take with you in Atlanta? And you hear New York? How do y'all take the podcast?
Speaker 6: We both record?
Speaker 5: And she was just in Atlanta. I go to la whenever we're in the same city, we find a studio on record.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: It's honestly too, like, I mean, you wasn't even do you live here now? I do now you do, but yeah, like you make it word, you know what I'm saying. I remember when I first heard that, like just didn't live here when she was first working. I was like wow, but like you got your home is at home, Like what are you gonna do your job? I think she'd be secondary. So Mandy, I felt that Atlanta coming and I was like, Oh my god, she's gonna do it. She's gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I wanted to move to Atlanta years ago, but I had another show that kept me here that thankfully I ended, and it was amazing ending it and so now that I don't have to be here weekly to do a current event pod. Yeah, as soon as I ended that, I was like, yeah, which, by.
Speaker 4: The way, many and I have left it so long. When that show ended, we already got to say. See the thing is it was another show that I had people. We've been together so long, so if someone is a casual listener, they're thinking it's Mandy and I. I woke up to all these texts. It was my birthday. I think when it happened, I was like, what am I talking about? And then my mother called me because Mandy made a video. That's who made our rollout so good.
Speaker 5: When everyone thought we broke up, they was like, oh, of course I became I'm the villain whatever, and they made it seem like, oh, she can't keep a partner, she can't keep a podcast up, she can't And it was like we played until that, especially with me ending the pot last year, my mom called me.
Speaker 4: Like, Mandy is on the internet comment off on you and when did you do this?
Speaker 3: I'm like, when did you do this?
Speaker 4: It wasn't me. I'm like, if another like to get a walk back, but yeah, real celebrity drama. It's you're running naked in the halls. It's all the news like it is something.
Speaker 3: You know, it is serious. Well, I'm proud of y'all.
Speaker 4: Man, thank you.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 7: The book No Holds Bar, The Dual Manifesto of Sexual Exploration and Power, will be in stores June twenty fourth.
Speaker 4: June twenty tonight.
Speaker 6: That's right, you got them nails them to show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, take a play with It's for men and women. No, it's for I'm thoughtful by other people. Okay, all right, because I was on one handed purposely.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you go to the nails law and you'll be like, no, no, no, no, not these two open. They have to ask why, and you tell.
Speaker 4: Me, don't you know it's either I braid here or type a lot. They'm sure they do.
Speaker 5: They do.
Speaker 4: They asked, by the way, Jess, I cannot wait till your auntie age. You said, now, no, you're not.
Speaker 3: I'm not forty.
Speaker 4: You have an undertone of auntie when you just said to them, oh, that's what you do, all right, age forty.
Speaker 3: But she's not forty.
Speaker 4: She be fun. Don't let you have a lesbian you and that girl.
Speaker 6: Your sister, Yeah, my little sister, she just she too new though she ain't get out the trial period.
Speaker 4: My little sister she gay. She believe that it's a It's.
Speaker 6: Twenty one though, so you know, she she she still could be, you know, trying. I'm not saying that she won't be gay forever, but she's still When she said little, she got a little twickle on eye for these little guys out here, so she can't be fully gay.
Speaker 3: Has three.
Speaker 4: A pretty nigga gonna be straight.
Speaker 6: Right right, because she don't like to sexually engage with men, but she's still like to look at them and ship. But she likes having sex with girls. So that's all I don't know, is that A seven?
Speaker 4: Like, Okay, that's gay.
Speaker 3: Okay, she put you on new music, she put me on.
Speaker 4: It's this new song. You ever heard this song?
Speaker 6: I forgot his name, but it'd be like, niggas can be gay to listen, niggas can be.
Speaker 4: Like you ain't never heard.
Speaker 6: You know, they're talking about black men, like, yeah, you didn't.
Speaker 4: Already already? Oh he didn't. I like his new song, y'all gotta have little NOx up here to talk about. Know. I'm sure he's still his sexuality, but his music is different now and it's really good. I really like him, you know that. Steve Lacy, I love Tyler. My little sister played right. Listen. Trump, Trump would be like, if you're Tram.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you joining us Decision Podcast.
Speaker 5: Go pre order the book and make sure you listen to us wherever you listen to your favorite podcast, but also on the iHeart podcast app because we are there under the Black Effect Network. It's Decisions, Decision and the radio. If you do want the X rated things where we do talk more about horrible decisions.
Speaker 4: Did not leave.
Speaker 5: We're just behind the pay well, So join us on Patreon this patreon dot comeback slash, horrible decisions.
Speaker 4: That story you got that was five dollars maybe.
Speaker 3: And the whole hive is so active that when the book first was announced it.
Speaker 5: Was number one, they went ahead and immediately work or pre ordering their books. So we're really excited. And of course we will be touring. We'll announce that later, but you guys will be able to see us do this live.
Speaker 4: I know you got to go, but just to tell you about there was a girl that's a really big fan of yours at the live show we just had and she was taken. I know she's taking a picture of me, and I'm like, oh, I know you will go to all his books. Did you see him? She's like, who hive? He always here? That almost made me hear.
Speaker 3: But I know y'all said, no king shaman? Yes, what if the king is animals?
Speaker 4: Oh no, So we have rules. Uh no kids, no animals, no dead bodies. Those are the three and consensual and of course consensual like everything consensual.
Speaker 5: But we absolutely zero tolerance for PDFs, for bestiality and for uh necrophilia.
Speaker 7: Got because there was a guy in Florida who I gave donkey the day two this morning he put his penis in the is that is.
Speaker 4: That is that's also animal abuse. But that's crazy, that's crazy. And what color was tea.
Speaker 3: And white?
Speaker 4: I mean, but Florida, Florida in Florida, I don't even go based on color. It's just watching Florida. Florida man is good eating them.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 7: It ain't as good as the regular Florida stories we read in the news, though, but it's good.
Speaker 4: Now that black man and a white dude with no teeth and he burned the house over it was still together. It's good, but it's it's re enactments of Florida man stories. But I think what's so crazy about Florida were from there, from Florida, and we be it's embarrassed. Do you think I was? We were doing bam pire hello, because you're not not we, not we not we Sometimes you have to speak for yourself first away, all.
Speaker 1: Right, it's the Breakfast CLU Good morning, wake till
Speaker 3: Airs up early in the morning at Breakfast Club