Speaker 1: Welc up to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 1: Hey, rain drops.
Speaker 2: On today's episode of Reality with the King, I have a double.
Speaker 1: Header for you. So first, we're going.
Speaker 2: To talk to a People Magazine executive about a new issue called Hot Guy Summer that features some of your and mine favorite male Bravo celebrities, and of course we have to talk about the vent recap.
Speaker 1: Oh honey, we have an.
Speaker 2: Exclusive with one of my favorite magazines, People Magazine, because we are going to talk about their Hot Guide Summer issue and things are hitting up this season. I did not make the list, although I can sit on some a Hot Guy, but that's okay. I have somebody from People Magazine to talk to that about. In addition to which one of our favorite bra B celebrities actually made the list, So give it up for. I think she's a rain drop because she's a fellow Reality with the King listener.
Speaker 1: But we have to ask her that rain drops.
Speaker 2: But she is the executive director a special project for People Magazine. Give it up for Andrea Lebenthal.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. And I am a fan. I'm a rain drop through and through.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And we have a mutual friend of comed Dave Quinn.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, that's the show.
Speaker 3: Dave and I fought to talk over each other at the Bachelor shoot the Bravo Bachelor's We were both like, this is mine. No, it's mine. You shut up, No, you shut up.
Speaker 2: No, I love it, I love I love it and no. And I'm so thrilled to talk about this. So talk to me just about the Hot Guy Summit issue for People Magazine. How long have you guys been doing it? And tell me why it's so special and important.
Speaker 3: Well, what's so funny is we used to do this issue like probably ten plus years ago, and it was like Hottest Bachelors of Summer, and it was really just this like for fun. It's like everyone knows our sexiest man Alive. It's kind of like sexist man alive. Summer version where we just celebrate hot men doing hot things, and then you know, the culture shifted. It didn't feel like it was so in the zeitgeist anymore. So it just disappeared until now when our editor in chief was like, can we bring this back, but like make it feel fresh and cool again, So enter Hawkeye Summer. I don't know if this was just an excuse for a bunch of us to look at pictures of really hot men, and if it was, then I stand by. It's a very fun issue to work on. It was just light, like we just need a minute that's like just light and fun and celebrates some hot men doing some cool things out there right now.
Speaker 2: No, listen, I'm here for it all now, Honey, Andrea, I need to know why was it Carlos King of the list?
Speaker 1: Honey, apaha buy in the summertime.
Speaker 3: So listen, this is our first year, this is our first year. You keep working on that hotness, and I see big things for you. I do you keep boys stressing and big things will come your way.
Speaker 1: Heidi, Heidi, HEDI your lips of God's ears.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I want to talk about this very fun issue because we do have a few of Bravo's hottest bachelors who have made the list. So I want you to reveal to us, one by one who made the list, and as we mentioned the person's name, we could sort of dive into what made them part of this issue because there's so many hot Bravo bachelors that I am curious who people magazine decided to highlight this year. So who are some of the guys who have made a list? Start with number one.
Speaker 1: And this is not in particular order, No, it's not an order.
Speaker 3: And look we had we were like, they have to be single, single, single. We were not here to produce drama. We were like, these are the guys of Bravo who, according at least to their publicists, are single, and we're available to come to fly in, to drop in. So there are some people who are missing, we'll see you know. There's a little bit of like where were they? Why weren't they there?
Speaker 1: Okay, So to I hear your list.
Speaker 3: Okay, Shep Rose flew in. I'm from the South to be there in New York with us for the day. Adorable, tall, well spoken. This is my editorial commentary. We had Tom Schwartz.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, now before we get to Tom Charlotte's let's let's let's settle on Shep. Okay, I think Shep is so freaking hot. Okay, he is just like this classic American boy. Look, you know he's a businessman and all of that. He's forty four years old. He's a fellow Libra like me.
Speaker 3: I am too.
Speaker 1: Oh it was your birthday, October sixteenth. Libras unite, I'm October second.
Speaker 3: I mean, Libras are the best. We just are. This is not my opinion, this is just a fact.
Speaker 1: Now it has proven in astrology.
Speaker 3: We are We're lovely.
Speaker 2: But no, so Shep is a fellow Libra. So listen, I think he's super hot. I think he's super gorgeous. What made you get choose him? Besides him being all of those things are allie.
Speaker 3: You know, Shep is like kind of wearing his heart on his sleeve right now, and he is definitely looking for love and like he kind of you know, went through it last season on Southern Term that text message, Like I can't think I can't send a text message without thinking about him. And he came and he was a blast. He had such a fun time. So I think it's his whole vibe, like he's made mistakes, haven't we all. He's he's suffered a little on TV, which is you know, you got to show a little humility for us to love you and forgive you. And he just he was great. He's a very thoughtful guy. Like when he speaks, he likes to use sat words. He likes to quote literature, like he had me reaching back to like you know, ap English circa senior year. And he does seem like he would like to truly settle down. But and you know, you're right nailed his description, Like he looks like a man who owns property, like the hair, you know, the shoes, Like that's a man who like his name is signed on a lot of paperwork.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, sign me on the DOLLA live when it comes to ship Rose Darley.
Speaker 1: Okay, So who do we have coming up next?
Speaker 3: Okay? So then I was so happy when I heard that Tom Schwartz was going to participate. He's like he was such a baby angels sweetheart, like you just want to hug him. Honestly, I was not expecting to feel so endeared to him and want to like he is a sweet I just told him. He's the j Low of Bravo. He wants to get married again. He wants to be in love, he said. He said to us that he would like to his room. There's room on his finger for another ring right away, right off the bat. That was one of the first things he said he would like to get married again.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's a lot of single ladies who are listen to this podcast. Listen, I think Tom Schwartz is still like the all American pretty boy type.
Speaker 3: He's a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, he definitely gives you that like California surfer look.
Speaker 1: But I also agree with you. I think he's so sweet.
Speaker 2: I think he's super kind, and I mean, listen, he has his moments of like whack of doodle miss, but I think fundamentally he really is a great guy, and I just think he's like just super sweet.
Speaker 1: He's forty two years old.
Speaker 2: He's another Libra born on your birthday, My love, October sixteenth.
Speaker 3: I saw when I was writing the story, in fact checking their birthdays, I was like, no, wonder I connected with him. Yeah, it's in the stars.
Speaker 1: This is what he said.
Speaker 3: I have his quote, by the way, I printed out all seventy four pages of the transcript. These men Chatty Cawarts. Yeah really, he said, I'm hoping someday again, maybe one more time, to get to put a ring on it. I have one more in me. I think sucker for love. I feel like it seems to find me when I'm not looking for it. And I said, oh my god, you're the j Lo of Bravo. We love love. And he said, I love love.
Speaker 1: I love that of Bogha. So so is he Is he dating Guineabody?
Speaker 3: So he's like not really dating. He said, he's not on the apps, He's never going to be on the apps again. But he's like so open to meeting someone. I think, as we know from eleven seasons of Schwartz, he's not going to do the work. Love has to find him. You have to like do the work to find him. Unfortunately, that's that's the part of Swartz. You just have to accept.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, that makes sense. Okay, who do we have?
Speaker 3: Okay, we we did have Jesse Solomon and Jesse. Now this is some like this was interesting. This was the day before he shot the reunion. Okay, you guys, he was a little nervous and by a little I mean a lot. He was nervous. I had never met him before, so it's not like I had anything's reference. But he did say that he was doing the reunion the next day, and you know, he got a joke like, does anyone have advice? He says, Charles, you picture, he has more teeth than I think any human like, I don't know, I'm not a dentist, but there's a lot of teeth. And you know, once he smiles and the dimples come out and he starts talking about how he's just he's fun and he wants to be a good dad one day and he wants to be you know, they're all just want to be in love allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I I when it comes to Jesse, I do think this.
Speaker 2: He definitely has more than thirty two teeth in the average person has coat.
Speaker 1: But he also has thirty two apps, which I can appreciate.
Speaker 2: In addition to these deep dimples, he's he listen when I watched the show, he also just seems like a very nice guy.
Speaker 1: What was your experience like with him?
Speaker 3: I feel like he's really enjoying being famous and people are skewering him for it. But if I'm being honest, I would really enjoy, like if I was a young, single hawk guy getting lots of attention and making money off of posting a picture of myself. I think you're allowed to enjoy that. So maybe you don't play every play exactly the way you should, and you regret some stuff and you do it differently next time. But I don't think we're seeing like he's a villain of some kind. I think he's a guy who sometimes is dumb. Sometimes it's probably too full of himself, But like, it doesn't seem that egregious to me. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's ample. I think the dimples too.
Speaker 2: No, he's he looks sweet and charming and listen, he's also a cancer survivor.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: He was diagnosed with the tescoo cancer when he was twenty four years old.
Speaker 1: He's now thirty one.
Speaker 2: So what I like about him, obviously is the fact that he was open and honest about it. Yeah, and he's a survivor. So I think all of those things really make some worthy of this list.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree. Now our next one dazzled me in person. I can't believe I just use the word dazzle.
Speaker 1: Okay, the nelle, well lovely for that.
Speaker 3: Carl Radkey. I didn't know why I was a Carl enthusiast until this shoot an interview.
Speaker 1: He's only I think Caul is so hot.
Speaker 3: Carl in person is Again. I keep saying tall you guys, Usually when I interview celebs, they're like teeny tiny people, and you're like, you vibe so big in photos and on the screen. How are you like a pocket size? These guys were the opposite. They're they're big. They're men anyway, So Carl's tall, his teeth are teething, they're bright. That's a bright smile he has. Okay, he is a very well spoken Uh. That man is like a walking ad for the calm app Like he's just you could tell he's done a lot of work. He puts a lot of thought into what he says. He was sort of like he kept he was our one liner and not like a bump bump one liner, like he would sum up what everybody was thinking a lot in the conversation.
Speaker 2: So the thing with him that I do enjoy is the fact that he gives me somebody who is like extremely confident in himself, right, without like coming across like, you know, cocky or arrogant. But but he gives me that even the way listen, the way he handled his break up with Lindsay.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the best.
Speaker 2: But I also think he just seems to be like an overall good person. Is he also looking for love or is he enjoying being a bachelor?
Speaker 3: He told us, no surprise, He's very focused on his business right now. Dropped soft bar like a few times, so a good businessman used the opportunity. But it was fun. We asked them, like, do you have a Bravo crush like a fellow Bravo celeberty that you're crushing on? And I'm going to give you his answer, and yes, I pot it because we love a receipt. I know this is bra Yes, come on, journalist, he said. I haven't met her in person, but people have been telling me Sally Carlson and I would be a good mix. She's very attractive. But I mean my crush is Sierra. I'm going to be honest. If you watch Summerhouse tonight at ten o'clock or at nine o'clock, you'll see me embarrass myself. Siarra is absolutely my crush, but there are other ladies out there, maybe.
Speaker 1: Sally, I know, gagging, I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, he really like shoot his shot with with Sierra, and she was kind of like, you're my best friend, which is exactly what you want to hear when you tell someone and crush.
Speaker 1: I know, sort of like your immediately friend zone.
Speaker 2: So he still wants to possibly pursue something with Sierra, you think.
Speaker 3: I think he'll He'll take it if it can come, if there's any opportunity. Listen, I sat next to her ones at a dinner and I understand she's stunning, she's warm, she's lovely. I would profess my love to So I got it.
Speaker 1: I got it, all right, we get that. Okay, who's up next?
Speaker 3: Okay Tyson Beckford, which oh honey, legacy. When Bravo was like okay and Tyson Beckford's and we're like, pardon, this is a Bravo Bachelor shoot and they were like, he has a brand new show that's going to be launching right when this comes out, so it's perfect timing. And I was like Tyson Beckford, like he's come on, He's not to me a BRA celebrity. He's the hottest man to ever wear a pair of underpants. Yes, that's how I think of him, and he is Oh my god, I found sound like such a sweaty woman. He is so attractive in person it almost is uncomfortable to look at him. It's a little like looking at the sun, you get burned.
Speaker 1: He's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Everyone on set watching him pose was like, well, that's why he's a male model. Fifty four looks fifty four. I had to fact check it twice. Fifty four guys so hot. You know what he's looking for. He's buddy. He said, I need a bestie that loves to fly because he travels so much. So he's like, I need someone who can like work wherever and put up with my busy schedule. So he's like, basically, I need a bestie who can fly.
Speaker 1: Shut the front door.
Speaker 3: He also said he can cook. He said, I'm good at cleaning, I don't mind doing laundry, and I love to iron. He was excited. He said that he watched all these guys their shows and like wanted a lot of advice from them on how to handle like the Bravo Spotlight, which was cute.
Speaker 1: So the way he watches Bravo shows he said.
Speaker 3: He said at the beginning when we sat all together chatting, that like he's watched all of their shows, and yeah, he seemed to be a fan, which was super cute.
Speaker 2: That is so awesome. So from my rain drops to know Peacock had this show. The original series, produced by my friend Will Packer, is called Queen's Court. They had two seasons, so the show Tyson Beckfer as a part of along to other Men, is called King's Court, except this time this show would be on Bravo. So Tyson Beckfer is a bachelor on the show looking for Love.
Speaker 1: Did he give you any tea on whether or not he was able to like find love or.
Speaker 3: I was like, blink once or twice like the publicist was like, he cannot reveal obviously the ending. But I'm just going to say this, this was a bachelor shoot, so maybe he found love, but that love is no longer with him rip I'm not sure. So okay. And then last, but not least, probably my surprise favorite was Freezer Olander from Below Deck. He is hilarious and charming and adorable and the British accent and he could teach a masterclass in how to treat a woman because he schooled these guys. He was like, on behalf of all of my girlfriends. He's like as the you know, the gay best friend. I'm telling you guys right now, you have to take the initiative and be proactive when it comes to planning. Women are tired of planning everything and having loose plans and you saying, let's just hang out, like come up with a plan. And I was like, can I give you my husband's phone number? He is hysterical. He had us cracking up. His one liners were great. I asked them, like, what are some of the crazy things they get in their dms? Like do people DM them regularly? Like wanting to go out? And he just basically said, I seen parts of the human body I didn't know we had in my dear.
Speaker 1: Oh Lord Jesus.
Speaker 3: Cherchle so much fun. He was really he was really like a delight to have.
Speaker 1: Now listen, he's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: And I love the fact that obviously the issue highlighted somebody within the LGBTWOQ community, which is fantastic. He's openly gay, so what's going on with his life to be seeing you know, him kissing guys on the show.
Speaker 1: And all those things.
Speaker 2: Speaking of thirty two abs, he has forty eight, not forty eight laws of power love forty a laws of abs.
Speaker 1: He is a.
Speaker 2: Stunning human being. But what is going on in the love department? Is it hard for him to day? Although he probably gets so many pictures and dms it's insane.
Speaker 3: He said, he's incredibly picky. He said he travels so much that that also makes it very hard. Yeah, he kind of said, like he's not not dating, but he's not actively dating. He's just said it's like hard, and he's looking for somebody with their life in order. He said, who's really comfortable in themselves? And he said that mystery is what's attractive to him personally, So he doesn't like to give too much away. He thinks the less you give, the more people want. That was his question.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, well, maybe that's my problem.
Speaker 2: I don't I feel like I need to be more of a mystery and not just give anything.
Speaker 3: In the beginning, I know I can't help it. I'm going to tell you, like what prescriptions I'm on? Yeah, like everything he's he was and and he was funny his date. His first date. Hot take was that it should not involve food, like he's so British, She's so funny. He said, come fed. I don't want to watch you slurp or eat poorly or get the ick with you not having the right to coureum in a restaurant.
Speaker 1: I love that. That is so detailed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was like, you know, it's hard to argue with that. Who wants to watch somebody like Muffles?
Speaker 1: You know? I love this. I love this.
Speaker 2: So the cool thing Abop is, too Andrea is the fact that this is going to be out like now is out now right.
Speaker 3: You'll see it on newstands around the twenty first, but the twenty third is the official d and you're going to see it all over your social media. And because the pictures, these guys were so game. So I joked in the story when I wrote it that Mother Nature is definitely a Bravo fan. Because the day of the shoot, it was in April, which can be like the worst month in New York. We had seventy eight degrees, crystal blue skies, the sun shining, and we were shooting by the pool at the Gans rooftop. They loved Carl got in the pool. Tom Schwartz got in the pool and did some shoots. They were fun. They didn't take it too seriously. They were like a dream shoot. These guys. They interacted with each other, they hyped each other up. They were or so you'll see. We roll out all the photos online and their video and I think it's just really like I said, it's just for fun, Like let's keep it light. There's too much serious stuff. Here's your break.
Speaker 2: Now, Haney, trust me a bathroom break with This is exactly what the doctor ordered.
Speaker 1: And the Cobba boy is the one and only Shaboozie I heard. Is that true?
Speaker 3: Yes, you guys, we were so excited to get Shaboozy. He's a tough man to pin down this summer. But that's the whole point. Who's having a hot summer? This man? He was in Coachella, he was at Stagecoach, he was at the met Gala. He is like hard to schedule, so we we I mean, this is giving you a little inside baseball, but we shot him very close to our deadline.
Speaker 1: H wow.
Speaker 3: And he's he's a hot guy. He had his tank taps and his arms out and I think he was feeling it. He looks good and he said, you know, he gave that he's too busy to date right now too, Like he's got a lot going on. Can you imagine trying to date someone who's like here there, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Now this is good. This is good.
Speaker 2: So Andrea explain to us one more time how people can pick up an issue where they can find it, and so pour this amazing special hot Guy summer issue of People magazine.
Speaker 3: Listen, go shopping, go to the grocery store, go to your local drug store. Look at the newsstands. That's the thing with the paper on it. Okay, all the magazines for you use paper with words and pictures. You can't miss it. It's shaboozy. It's a great cover. And then go on People dot com and go on the new People app. We put a lot of exclusive content on our New People app. I'm like, wow, we're really like loading this app up with a lot of the behind the scenes. So if you want to be like in the Inn, that's where all the good stuff is.
Speaker 1: Love that and in rain Jock, don't you worry.
Speaker 2: I'm going to leave here now do a bunch of push us because I'm Carlos King want to make the cut next year. So I have my marching orders. I'm a new single man.
Speaker 1: I'm a bachelor, so listen next years.
Speaker 2: If I'm not in love a business club, you know, I could still be a part of the standards in which I have to be awarded the opportunity I'm.
Speaker 3: Getting inspired for perhaps next year a face for podcasting concept where we put the single guys behind the mic.
Speaker 1: Oh, just saying, that's actually amazed.
Speaker 3: Special projects. Maybe that's what we do.
Speaker 1: That's a project. That's why she is the one, the only.
Speaker 2: Andrea all from the executive director of the Special Projects for People Magazine.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, and I was for you love, Thank you Chow.
Speaker 2: We are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 1: All right, rain drops.
Speaker 2: I hope you're cooled down from our last segment regarding the Hot Guy Summer issue for People Magazine. Now, let's get to the Valley, Honey, which I like to call my favorite Ratchet show. I'm tzy. Ratchet is a compliments of times. The Valley is really good. It's it's it's it's so real, it's so fun. I love it so much, it's oh my gosh, I can't compliment this show enough. So let's get right into it. We have to get into the Jesse and Michelle of it all.
Speaker 1: As you all know, Jesse is a print to the show.
Speaker 2: And look, last week it was hard to watch when they were all in Santa Barbara. See the craziness between Michelle and Jesse, the arguments that ensued, the foul things that were being said, the reason why it's sad, and look, let's have a real conversation. It's sad because there's a child involved. And look, they have a beautiful girl named Isabella who one day, unfortunately has to watch this unfold. And based on this recent episode where we saw Michelle speak to Sheena about all the things she was going through with Jesse, my heart goes out to Michelle.
Speaker 1: Now, I know on social media a lot of people are like, fuck.
Speaker 2: Michelle, she's mean, she's aggressive, it's her fault. I mean she threw the drink at him, blah blah blah blah blah. And look, that's your opinion, and I get it. And seeing Michelle throw the drink in Jesse's face to me, really indicated if that is happening on camera.
Speaker 1: I always go back to, then what is happening off camera?
Speaker 2: Jesse and Michelle definitely have a toxic marriage, and is what happens when you have two people in a relationship who do not like each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, do they love each other? Sure?
Speaker 2: Right, they don't like each other because when you go through great.
Speaker 1: Lengths to ensue such.
Speaker 2: Venom at your partner that you're married to, that is side number one that you don't even like them. And when you don't like your partner, you will say and do anything and cut to the white meat, okay, to to eviscerate them and to make them hate you even more so that in return, you can be validated for how much you hate them. And that's what I'm seeing between Jesse and Michelle. They don't like each other. They don't like each other. Michelle admitted she cheated on him, right, so we know that much, But that still doesn't give reason as to the venom that is ensuing. Because look, let's have a real conversation. Everybody listening to this episode, including me, we've all cheated on our partner before. Okay, Look, you could have been fourteen in high school. You could have been twenty one in college. You could have been thirty as the assistant to the CEO, and you're cheating on your man who is on the come up trying to get his degree in law school. You could be in your forties and you're married and you go to the local bar and you meet the hot bartender and you sleep with them in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: We've all cheated before.
Speaker 2: It does not make you a bad person, and it doesn't give you the right to inviscerate someone's character. Now, what we're seeing in the valley between Jesse and Michelle are two people who not only don't like each other, I think at the end of the day, they are the same person. Mike Drop, Let's be real, they're the same person. There are two peas in a pod.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: That is the reason why these two cannot, for five seconds even get along. That's the reason why when you saw Jesse, who I believe was a great father to Isabella, when you all Jesse with Isabella, and I love the way he talks to her because I listen, I love girl dads. I just think there's something special about a father's relationship with his daughter. So that scene where they're in the kitchen and they're conversing. I can watch that all day, Jesse, actually start a YouTube channel and just make it about you and Isabella.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. That's my free advice to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, moving on, And when you saw Michelle, you know, stop by, and you just saw that they don't have any chemistry to even be in each other's faces for the sake of Isabella, when that beautiful little girl should bring some happiness to the table, even if it's four or five seconds. So when I saw the lack of chemistry as parents, that's when I realized we're in deep shit when it comes to them, and it's going to take more than Jesse's life.
Speaker 1: Coach Scott and screaming in.
Speaker 2: Pillows insert inappropriate joke. The only way Carlos King is screaming in a pillow.
Speaker 1: I'm teasing. I have screaming and.
Speaker 2: Pillows before, honey, but it was not where are my gays and bays? Shall We don't scream in pillows because we're trying to express our anger if anything is our pleasure. But on my gruss that's a whole other episode of reality for the key that will be happening after dark Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So it was. It was. It really just showed me a lot. Scott, the life coach.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's life you coaching, but baby, you need a life coach. Honey, the life coach, needs a life coach. Scott gave me more frat brother than life coach. Okay, Scott did not give me anything that's even intimated that he has a degree in psychology or psychotherapy.
Speaker 1: He may have a degree in the streets of Calabasas, but he don't have a degree in the sense of clinical work.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I didn't see it. I didn't see it. Jesse run Honey. Scott Honey is nobody's life coach. He is not giving y'alla bonzanties. He is not giving anything worthy of doctor Drew Honey.
Speaker 1: I don't see it.
Speaker 2: It was like two brothers talking about the chick that they mad at and he's there talking to you because he wants to use your cable or your YouTube TV to watch the game that's coming on in five minutes and go to your refrigerator and take the six pack of beer and use that and eat Dorito's. That's what Scott was giving me. Scott it's enough for me. It's enough for me. It's enough for me. Now, one thing that Michelle did say, I'm having so much fun doing the solo episode. I'm having too much fun doing this solo episode. By the way, you guys have been asking for it, so I wanted to deliver.
Speaker 1: So here you go. I'll be doing more of them, don't you worry.
Speaker 2: Okay, now Michelle is crying to Shena, not physically but emotionally, crying to Shena about the fact that her man Aaron, wants to leave the relationship because he feels like Jesse is too much.
Speaker 1: Michelle, that's what we call bullshit.
Speaker 2: Okay, go in your backyard and see what the neighborhood dog did. That's what Aaron did to you. He left shit on your lawn. He is shitting on you. There's not one man I know who is really into a woman that's going to allow their estrange husband, albeit you know, can be a lot. But in Jesse's defense, it's not like Jesse is harassing Aaron himself. The only way let me school you, ladies, whether you are going through a divorce and you are seeing somebody new, and let's just say your ex husband or you're soon to be ex husband. In this case, isn't the most pleasant to be around. The only way your new boo is going to leave you because of your old boo is if the new boo and the old boo have beef is if the old boo is harassing the new boo. Okay, Jesse ain't checking for Aaron because Jesse knows that I can get any girl I want to.
Speaker 1: Because Jesse love him, I hate him. He's easy on.
Speaker 2: The eyes, He's I mean girls and gays and days am I tripping?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: So Jesse isn't intimidated by Aaron.
Speaker 1: Aaron's a handsome. Jesse has swag. Jesse.
Speaker 2: He has pleaded pants. Jesse irons his clothes. Jesse takes his clothes to the cleaner to get pressed. Jesse wears his clothes two sizes too small because he wants to show off the biceps that he has based on how many times he's able to lipt Isabella in the air.
Speaker 1: You know, let's have a real conversation.
Speaker 2: So Aaron isn't threatening you, Michelle because he is intimidated by Jesse. He's threatening to leave you because in the words of the Jennifer Aniston movie.
Speaker 1: He's just not that into you. He's just not that into you.
Speaker 2: Michelle is an attractive woman, well accomplished. I'm gonna say this and not take it back. I think Michelle still has feelings for Jesse, and I think that's the reason why Aaron wants to leave you. I think Aaron sees it because I'm gonna tell you something, Ladies, when you are going through a divorce with your soon to be ex husband, the new boot is always going to in the back of his mind think is she going to get back together with him?
Speaker 1: Am I wasting my time? Okay?
Speaker 2: Based on what I've seen of Michelle so far this season, so far, and we're still very early on in the season, my Spidey senses, I believe Michelle is still in love with Jesse, and I believe Jesse is still in love with Michelle.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: The difference is, I think Michelle wants her family back, and I think Michelle's admitted of infidelity.
Speaker 1: Was to show Jesse.
Speaker 2: Number one, I can't have any man I want, but also number two, she wanted to hurt him deep. And I'm gonna say this because this is just real life rain drops. The way to hurt a man is through his ego, and when it comes to a man's wife, the worst thing a wife can do to bruise the ego is for her to sleep with another man. And that's the reason why Jesse would never, ever, ever, in my opinion, forgive Michelle, because for a man, it's hard for him to get past the fact that another man touched his wife, whereas for most women, they can get past the emotional Let me back then, I'm not emotional. Most women can get past the physical act of an affair.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: If it was sex only fine, If it's emotion, that's tougher. For the woman, you had an emotional and physical affair, that's tough because if you wanted to sleep with her, fine, you're a man.
Speaker 1: You know, we make all.
Speaker 2: These excuses, right, not we, Carlos child, Okay, back up, let me get back into it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So women, oftentimes not all, but some make excuses like, all right, you know, he had a physical affair, whatever, he's a man, fine, but he's back home. When he has an emotional affair, it's different because men aren't wired to to be emotional unless it's what a woman they really really really really like and if a woman is married, she knows that, well, shit, it took me X amount of years for you to propose, because you have to fall in love with me and to feel like, Okay, I'm committed to this marriage and I don't want another woman. So when your wife finds out you had an affair, she goes back to y'all relationship of dating and she realizes, wait a second, it took me X amount of years to get you to put a ring on it. Hey, Beyonce, so you met this chick now at the fucking grocery store and you mean to tell me this woman I call myself got you to.
Speaker 1: Be emotionally invested in her. Now. When it comes to a man, a man cannot.
Speaker 2: Get past the fact that his wife physically had sex with another man. He will never ever, ever, ever, ever ever ever forget about it.
Speaker 1: Will he forgive you eventually? But ladies, listen to me loud and clear.
Speaker 2: When he sleeps at night, it crosses his mind along with the sheep he is counting to go to sleep, And that is why Jesse is not happy. That's the reason. That's the reason. So Jesse, next time, pay Carlos king to give your advice and save your money and your bruise from from from from Scott Child. All right, let's get into the allegation of Danny being an alcoholic and allegedly a drug addict, because I mean, Janet, missus Jackson, if you're nasty, that was a nasty Janet. That was a nasty accusation. We'll get to that. So Jasmine is talking to Kristen and Luke about the behavior of Danny in Santa Barbara in last week's episode. His behavior him like drinking tequila behind the door, sneaking off to do it. They have all these concerns. The ladies get together. You have Nia, who's at the table really talking about the fact that I like how the women treated her on the trip. She got emotional and brought up the fact that when she was younger, she was homeless. They had to sleep in cars and shelters, and she had to pretty much fiend for herself and her mom to find food.
Speaker 1: It was an emotional scene. Nia. My heart still goes out to you and your mother too.
Speaker 2: That is something that I can imagine going through, and I thank Nia for her honesty in terms of letting us the audience and on something so devastating that happens to people and that happened to her.
Speaker 1: It made me fall in love with Nia, and I love the fact that.
Speaker 2: Christen and her confessional had her back, like these bitches better than not ever come from my girl, Nia, Honey, Okay. So I appreciated all of that, and it made me love Nia anymore. So you would think, if I'm in a friend group, honey, if I tell you.
Speaker 1: That I was once homeless with my mother. We slept in a.
Speaker 2: Shelter multiple times, we slept in our car multiple times. We have to go search for food in the craziest places multiple times. I think your judgment of my husband Danny could be saved for the following week. I think all those ladies, oh Nia an apology for still activating the conversations of her husband having.
Speaker 1: A drinking problem.
Speaker 2: I just thought, based upon that information that Nia displayed, I would have found it in my heart to tell the producers I'm not checking Mia about Danny, not today, not after what she said. If they decided to say, like, no, you guys got to talk about it, I'll be like, nah, bro, I'll do it tomorrow. There's no way I'm doing it. Then that's if they were asked to bring it up. Now, based on what I've seen, it appears they brought this up on their own.
Speaker 1: And Janet, you're nasty for that.
Speaker 2: I mean to listen, if you feel that Danny has this drinking problem, fine, that's your opinion, and we watched these shows to hear the opinions. I just thought it was tasteless to do it. After Nia poured her heart out right. I just thought that was a time to gather around, give her a hug and say, okay, girl, let's go out and you know, have fun so that you so that you know you have a friend group within us. But that didn't happen. Instead, Janet said that Janet who herself, and I give Jenna her problems for this.
Speaker 1: Jenna admitted that she had.
Speaker 2: Problems with drug and alcohol and that based on Danny's behavior, it looked familiar and she believes that Danny has possibly a drug and a drinking problem, which these are very strong accusations that you should not say lightly. The drug thing caught me off guard only because if you didn't see this man shoot anything up his arm, if you didn't see this man snort anything up his nose two or or or put anything underneath his tongue.
Speaker 1: That wasn't a B twelve lozagen. Okay.
Speaker 2: If you did not see any of those things, then to add on the drug thing was nasty work, Janet, Miss Jackson, if you're nasty, you're missus Jackson. That was nasty work. Okay, Janet. Now if you believe he has a drinking problem based on the amount he was drinking throughout Santa Barbara, based on down the tequila behind closed doors, then okay, let's have a conversation about that.
Speaker 1: I think that's I think that's fair. I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: And when Jasman was talking to Kristen and Luke and she was like, well, you know he fell asleep, it's like, well, alcohol.
Speaker 1: Kind of pushed you to sleep. You know what I'm saying. That's when you put your head in pillows and scream ha ha. Come on, Scott, I'm here all night.
Speaker 2: So the thing for me is why feel the need to add on the drug.
Speaker 1: I really did not get the drug thing. I understood that.
Speaker 2: Okay, the alcohol five, That to me is fair gay and it's okay to have concerns about your friend. But once again, to tell this woman about her husband after she shared some something personal was just the wrong time, so rightfully, so you had Nia tell Danny, and Danny wasn't taking it seriously, and you could tell Nia was visibly upset. She's like, this is not a joke, and he's like, pretty much, who cares? Which maybe I'm in the minority. I thought that Danny felt that the accusation was so egregious that he didn't take it to heart. He just thought it was miss Jackson throwing shade, because that what is the cast of the Valley do.
Speaker 1: That's what they do, They throw shade.
Speaker 2: So when miss Jackson made those accusations, I felt that Danny said, Okay, I don't care. But I think Nia rightfully so that's her husband. I think she felt like, no, I don't want the world, meaning us the audience to think that you could have a drinking problem and drugs, drugs, and she's not happy with it.
Speaker 1: So understood that.
Speaker 2: But based on what I saw in terms of Danny's behavior, and I would have to see more of him acting out, I just think Danny likes to have a good time, and I think Danny's idea of a good time is throwing a.
Speaker 1: Couple of drinks back.
Speaker 2: And there are certain people in this world who can't control their liquor, so I could see that, But I think at the end of the day, this is how I look at it. They were on a cast trip. They were out of the city of being in the jurisdiction of the valley, So in his mind, he's kind of like on vacation, and when you have the mentality of being a vacation, you sort of.
Speaker 1: Act out in various ways.
Speaker 2: So unless it was a Monday at five o'clock PM and he was behaving that way and that happens multiple times during the work hours or the work day of the week, then I would be concerned about his drinking problem. But I think it's too early to attribute alcoholism to this guy based on what we the audience have seen thus far. Now, if Miss Jackson saw more than that behavior, then tell us, then let us in on it. But we're basically off of Santa Barbara and a few parties here and there. I need to know if Danny wakes up at nine am with grey Goose on his nightstand. I need to know if Danny wakes up and pours a bowl of cereal and puts vodka in the cereal opposed to milk. These are things that I would need to know if you're gonna call somebody having an alcohol problem. Now, alcohol loism obviously looks very different for various people, but again based on what I've seen on the show, because I can only base it off of the show, I just think Danny's having a good time. But if there's more to it, then let us know. That's how I feel about it, Miss Jackson. So AnyWho, this episode was great.
Speaker 1: Y'all know me.
Speaker 2: I love personal story. It was a ton of personal story in this episode, and I give it a ten out of ten. The Valley has proven in this episode that you don't need a lot of ratchet drama in order to be entertaining, So my props goes out to them for that.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes dropped on Tuesday and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 2: Visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, Baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget. Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by Me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby,