Speaker 1: Hi guys, I'm right yep.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Maybe we should call it like couch chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this one could be a couch chat. Welcome guys to the new way that we're recording bull Chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Today is Wednesday, December twenty first. Yeah, a couple of days before Christmas, A couple of days. Got a big plans. I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Florida, Oh on the twenty.
Speaker 1: Fifth flying drive. What you're going on Christmas Day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we go at night time. I wasn't gonna go, and then I saw the flights the next day and they were so much more expensive, and I thought to myself self, why am I leaving at you know, six o'clock in the morning when I could just leave at eight twenty And the flight turned out to be pretty cheap because I had a flight credit I didn't know I had to use.
Speaker 1: You just totally did an a Gloria thing self self. Yeah. Wow, that loud, But I'm choking on coconut cereal. And you can listen to that podcast on January second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, welcome to the new Serial Killers studio.
Speaker 1: There's casual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is very casual.
Speaker 1: This is actually not the studio we're doing this from the green room down the hall. We haven't figured out what we want to do yet because we don't really have the space.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, the new studio that I'm in is really narrow, very small, very small, very small. There's not even any room for you. Yeah, they were supposed to build Andy a little desk in there, but that never happened.
Speaker 2: No desk, budget cuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So seriously, it's like, can we just take this table in here?
Speaker 2: Honestly, it would fit.
Speaker 1: And it would look great. Yeah, it actually would. Why do we do it? They won't know, And why do they need that in here? Anyway? This is just green room people, they don't need that. Yeah, should we drag it in? I mean, I don't see why not.
Speaker 2: We'll last, Jeff after this, Jeff, I mean the fact that that there's a table that literally fits perfectly, and it was said that there is no room this table is in here.
Speaker 1: Well that's just not It just won't be a built in that's all.
Speaker 2: This room is also bigger than your studio.
Speaker 1: This room is bigger than my studio.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: But it's so just plain and white and cookie cutter. Yeah, there's no like are they hanging anything on this wall, I don't think. So there's no personality and there's a TV. Does it work?
Speaker 2: No, not yet.
Speaker 1: There's still some open ceiling tiles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh, it feels very white. Well, we'll make it our own. Yeah, so throw milk all over it.
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't see it. It would just smell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, right, Yeah, that wouldn't be fun. Well, welcome. And I said this before and you'll hear it on the January second episode. This doesn't feel very us. No, it almost feels like we got a studio and now we're going to talk like finance or something.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna have to like come into our own, as they say, just kind of make this our own somehow. I don't know. Well, whatever it is. So, are you ready for the big day? Sata coming down your chimney?
Speaker 2: I need to still do all my holiday shopping well, and I'm really really bad at it.
Speaker 1: I could be too long. Honic is still going on now, Tonight would be let's see if Sunday was the first night, Monday, second, Tuesday, third, so tonight's the fourth night of Hanukah. Nice Cooper is still little where she wants a present every night Wow. Yeah. So well her and actually got all like the stuff that they wanted, wanted the big, the big ish stuff Sunday night. So for Cooper, I just wrapped. She had a list of crap that she wanted, so I bought a bunch of little crap and she'll just get one little crap each night. That's all nice, yeah, because then they still do Christmas also, and they'll have the stockings and the presence and the tree and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I learned all about the stockings all over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Is there a reason for them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, it's from a movie The Santa The Day Santa Came to Town or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, and a long time ago, I guess black and white.
Speaker 2: No, it's like, you know the claymation movies, like the same one that like Rootolph in sure the sixties. So there's one called like the Day Santa Came to Town or something. And Tommy and his wife were over this weekend. Tommy and Gina, Oh, the one from the Docks, Yeah, got it. So they were over this weekend and we were watching and Tommy went into a whole explanation about how Chris Kringle was an orphan left in a magical village. Well it wasn't magical. And then Santa is like an outlaw of some sort.
Speaker 1: Wait, so Chris Kringle is not Santa.
Speaker 2: No, and so then what wound up happening is they started mister Burger. Meister meister Berger outlawed Christmas essentially, and he would have like police that would take away your presence. So that's why they started putting things in stockings because then they wouldn't notice it.
Speaker 1: So interesting, that's pretty cool. I had Newman asked me to mention his podcast that he's working on. Do you remember what it is? Because he texted me and I don't see it?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: It was Newman's Christmas thing thing. He has a Christmas podcast. Oh yeah, he mentioned it. Oh was it in the group one? Yeah, because I'm looking at the one between him and me. Oh oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you texted all the time. Yeah. Sometimes we have to do separately because we don't want you a part of it. Oh okay, he texts me separately too, That's fine. Has that sound Tinsel tunes go to Tinsel two tunes dot com Christmas stuff tinsltunes dot com. That's our our Buddy Newman Other Scott's podcast. Yeah, go check that out because he's a good dude. Tinsel tunes dot Com the Christmas Music Podcast. Nice. So as you're wrapping some last minute stuff, go check that out.
Speaker 2: I still need to figure out what I'm buying.
Speaker 1: I'm just oh, I know what you can buy because they still advertise and I don't really understand why the clapper. I don't understand why they're still trying to sell the clapper. You know what that is? Clap on, clap off, clap clap off the clapper. Yeah, but your phone does all that stuff. Now, why are you putting a clunky, plastic piece of crap in the wall well and plugging a lamp into it?
Speaker 2: Haven't you ever? Actually, didn't you see the big article that came out that said that like the rate of people who use Alexa's huh is going down exponentially. Really Yeah, it's like did not catch on like they thought it would.
Speaker 1: Well, see, I don't I don't do Alexa turn on the lights. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Well it became sorry also if your lights turned on, I.
Speaker 1: Just made everyone's electric pill go up.
Speaker 2: Sorry, No, it's they said it basically is like a dead end, no profit thing because think about it, once you buy one, outside of asking it for the weather, it doesn't have anything intelligent that it does. I think it's helpful for the weather and music and that listening to this podcast. And so it's only free services you're using it for. Hey, that's nothing that you're paying for it. Nobody's going up to it and saying, Alexa, I need six eggs, I need this exact brand and read it a grocery list. It doesn't know that yet.
Speaker 1: I thought it does that. I thought you can make an Amazon make Amazon orders through Alexa.
Speaker 2: Again you can, but am I saying please buy Cascadian Farms organic mixed berry cereal farm. Please buy me also a quart of milk please? Also, it doesn't work that way yet.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the little magic buttons or whatever like you need to? Yes, but without that was the stupidest thing.
Speaker 2: That wasn't great.
Speaker 1: Instead of the button, you could just go on Amazon and just get it real quick or go to the store.
Speaker 2: Well, they've proven that it's failing like big time.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Everyone bought one. It was great, but now it's kind of like outside of using it as an extra speaker, that you could talk to. It doesn't have anything else.
Speaker 1: I mean, she keeps me company sometimes. She told me that joke the other day.
Speaker 2: You that was Siri, same thing, No, very different.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what the joke was? What does a mouse eat for breakfast? Mice crispies?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What does a cat eat for breakfast? Mice crispies? Damn it? Had I ruined that joke? Sious? I don't know if she butchered it. Well, you can also buy achia I can't believe they still advertise that thing.
Speaker 2: I would love a chia pet. I've never had a chia pet ever all these years. My aunt had one and we gave it to her for Christmas one year, but then it mysteriously went missing within a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: They had a fat Albert chia pet when I was a kid, because they'll do like pop culture chiapet, right. There was a Yoda one that they're pushing now and baby Yoda. Yeah, and they have the bob Ross one because there was a bunch of them. But there was a fat Albert one. I didn't buy it, but I've never had one. It's just it's so interesting to me.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a whole bunch of plants in my apartment that are real, so I feel like a chia pet would not.
Speaker 1: Be Those are real. I mean they grow, I know, but it's like stupid. They've also got one for cats where they can actually eat it. I think it grows catnip or something catnip. You can you grow catnip? That's like need for cats, right, Yeah, it's some kind of cat grass that grows and they eat it and it's safe for them. Oh that's exciting. Yeah, maybe we should get a chiapet.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should get a cereal box a serial killer's bowl.
Speaker 1: Chat chia pet'll be fine, chi chi chia, that'd be great. Yeah. Well anyway, so uh yeah, so I have next week off. That's exciting. You're off this week and next week. Yeah. Yeah, well, thank you for coming in, no problem, you're off right now. Yeah. I just got off working the very first shift here at the brand new studios. You know it needs a few tweaks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you don't do well with change, which is you know, totally understandable.
Speaker 1: I'm already getting used to it. The very first hour, I was not okay with what's this? What's this? Why is that doing that? No, I know this can't be like this. But then after like seven.
Speaker 2: O'clock, I was like, Okay, I could do this.
Speaker 1: This is how things are, and a few things just need to be tweaked so they're proper, you know, because there's a lot going on here. There's six or seven radio stations in this building, and you know they're just trying to figure everything out, so we'll get it.
Speaker 2: I'm just surprised they chose white countertops for everything, Like white is the easiest thing to scuff up. Seriously, everything should be black for real. We're just like gray.
Speaker 1: Yes, gray is neutral? Yeah, like something gray earth tone or earth tone. Have we changed our picture yet?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: See we got those great new publicity shots done. But I like the picture that we like our Twitter picture, our profile picture. I like that that was from the very first show. Yeah, we're sitting there with four Cereal boxes, most of them don't exist anymore. Yeah, and I think that was just a fun picture. I don't know. If I want to change it, then don't, but I did want to change it on Instagram. But I like the logo too. I don't know what to do. I'm so torn, Like Natalie and Brulia, Who I know who that is? You're all out of face. She likes my teeth too, you said I have venears, but I don't. No, I know you don't. She autographs of coconut. No, no, the way you just went. Yeah, she autographed some poster to me of her and it said, Scotty b you have very lovely teeth. Love Natalie and Brulia.
Speaker 2: Question, have you ever had ramen noodles? Yeah? Not like the pack of noodles like like att Yeah, No, we gotta go across the street and go to Wagamama.
Speaker 1: Isn't it just noodles? No, it's so good.
Speaker 2: You could pick your broth, you pick the noodles. We should go, I'll go right now, let's do it.
Speaker 1: We can go after this. Oh, we go for lunch today. I can't stay here. Here we go, I can't stay that long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So we'll make this like a nice thirty five minute episode. Okay, and then we'll go get ramen together.
Speaker 1: That's fine. But see when you say let's go get ramen, I think of Nissan in a cup. Yeah, and is that really all it is? Well? No, the thing is well yes, and no, is it really full of sodium like the cups are I have? I have a physical tomorrow. I have to be careful. I can't be bloated. Okay, Well, I don't know what to tell you. Man. Well, maybe I shouldn't have ramen. Then I think you'll be very salty lots of sodium. Well, I think you'll be fine. You retain water and I'll be heavier. Okay, right, isn't that how that works, Scott? I don't know. I gotta be careful. I think you'll be fine. It is. I have to fool the doctor, Andrew. Isn't that what everybody does? You fool the doctor. Okay, then you eat like crap the next day?
Speaker 2: Do you know I passed my physical? Well, how could you get my life insurance policy?
Speaker 1: But you can't fail it. They just charge for more. Well, they're not going to charge me more, Okay, with I did it? Oh? Is it my phone? Is it mine? Well? My phone just rang. I didn't hear it though, miss called two one four? What is that Texas? Maybe? Where's two and four? Two one four? I think that's yeah, Texas plays. I know I'm weird like that. I know area codes, I know zip codes. It's so strange, you know, Like what, I used to work on a radio station on Long Island, and I used to ship everything out, so I memorize like every single zip code on Long Island, so I still know a lot of them. And I used to remember every single exit on the lie, like what because I did the traffic in the morning, so I had to know what exit it was.
Speaker 2: What I think I'm gonna come up with a new podcast that I think would be fun. I went to a tailgate yesterday party. Well yeah, football game, yeah at MetLife. Yeah, who was playing the Jets?
Speaker 1: They lost?
Speaker 2: Yeah they did, okay, But I think I've come up with a new idea. All right, and you could be in on a couple of episodes with me.
Speaker 1: These jeans are dirty. I'm gonna call it.
Speaker 2: WTF for sports and will chat about what we think is a play. Like I'm gonna look up right now, you're talking to the wrong guy. That's exactly the point. That's why it's called WTF is sports because I'm pretty sure I just blitzed you see exactly, Like let's do like I don't even know what that ball play is?
Speaker 1: It is it set? Like like do other guys get mad like I'm a giant loser because I don't know football stuff.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know football stuff. I've never I don't know really basketball stuff either. I mean, I know what the objective is, but in football, I don't even know what the objective is. Yes, get a touchdown, but all the stuff that happens up until that point, I have no idea what's going on that. I just know that they stopped to play so much and it's just obnoxious. Let's see they throw yellow flags. His seven receiving touchdowns are also more than any of the Packers rookie in the common Draft era, and Randy Moss is the only rookie in league history to have more in a four game span.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady, I'm.
Speaker 2: Literally I don't know what any of that means. So the fun part would be we just chat about something with sports and then we'd call an expert or have an expert pop up on a zoom and then they would explain it to us.
Speaker 1: So we just looked like complete idiots for five minutes and then we figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody explains to us and breaks down the sport. Because I feel like there needs to be a sports for dummies, and I think I could really champion that. I don't know a lot about it, but I'd like to know more.
Speaker 1: Every single comment on our post would be give back your man card, everyone thinks.
Speaker 2: So ye at this point, if you're really gonna gate keep sports, you got bigger issues, man.
Speaker 1: I was never a sports guy. I never had a rush home to watch a game. Mix. Look, every once in a while when a New York team is in a big game like a Super Bowl or a World Series or something like that, I'll watch it.
Speaker 2: I always have fun going to games, Like going to a baseball game, is you like?
Speaker 1: Fine? Like I'd love to go to a soccer game. That would be super fun. Atmosphere is like, I like as nice? I like going to stadium. Yep, I've never been to a basketball game.
Speaker 2: Oh haflo games are fun? Ever, Yeah, I had.
Speaker 1: The squeaking of the sneakers kind of drives me nuts, you know, on the floor. Yeah that my friend Scott took me to a Jets game one time.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 1: So it was freezing freaking cold yesterday.
Speaker 2: At this tailgate yesterday, like sub zero temperatures. I felt like I was in the damn Arctic tundra, but I was so cold. And then someone came around with hats and gloves to buy, and they.
Speaker 1: Wanted thirty bucks.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, you know what I said, I only have twenty. I didn't, but I got it. See hat and gloves twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: That's called haggling.
Speaker 2: It was so and they wanted a free beer, but it wasn't my tailgate. So I just took someone's beer and I gave it to them.
Speaker 1: Love it. That's pretty much all you do at games is eat and drink, eat and drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people were there from eight am. They were mad that we got there at like tennis. I'm like, I'm not shotgunning a beer. A shotgunning beers is a lot.
Speaker 1: It's also very college's, very high school. It's a lot a lot. Yeah, Like, did you do a Kegstan in field three? No?
Speaker 2: But I can do a Kegstan? However, what I can? I'm good at keckstands.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever did one of those. I watched people get held upside down at high school parties.
Speaker 2: I can, we can do one. No, you would know you'd probably not be great at it.
Speaker 1: No, I'd throw up. You'd probably be like, ah, so look what avity, it's what do you do? Just drink, drink, drinks and drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just keep chugging.
Speaker 1: I can't chug.
Speaker 2: You can't chug it all.
Speaker 1: I'm a sipper.
Speaker 2: I can chug. No, I'm good at chucking.
Speaker 1: It takes me probably about thirty minutes to drink a beer. Cool maybe twenty dot. You don't chug. I do not chug. I've never I can't chug. I'll throw up.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Well, anyway, the shotgun, I.
Speaker 1: Can't even chug like iced tea. It's just I can't chug. It's not that it's the alcohol. Yeah, I can't do like like to do on TV. I can't do it even with water.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, I don't like this couch. Yeah there's really no back support.
Speaker 1: You can't sleep on this either.
Speaker 2: No. See that's what we really needed in this place, is renting pods. Anyway, So did I do a shotgun eventually?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: But I did like the end of a can, so it really wasn't too bad. But yeah, I just don't want to do it anymore. Like I'm doing dry January.
Speaker 1: You graduated from that.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't dry January. It's happening.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm so excited. I don't understand that if you want to drink, drink, If you don't, don't like what is it?
Speaker 2: You're more just like being able to be in social settings without drinking alcohol. They're calling that sober curious.
Speaker 1: Did you cut your face up? Did you burn it with a razor?
Speaker 2: I did terribly. I've had terrible razor burn the past couple of times i've shaved.
Speaker 1: Maybe you need to use a different razor I did. I have no idea what's going on? I think you need the maximum number of blades, add.
Speaker 2: Another sixth of them on things. But yeah, no, no, I have no idea what happened. I have like really really bad breakout from my razor blade. Okay, so now I got a breakout?
Speaker 1: That song? What swing out? Sister?
Speaker 2: I have no idea what you're saying right now.
Speaker 1: To us?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, can you press commercial? Not to find your way? Say? What do you want to say? Breakout?
Speaker 2: Can you just can you press just press, just press the button. We got to go to commercial.
Speaker 1: Which one is it? Degree?
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after this. Yeah, every bye, you made it. I just was looking at something that I was going to bring up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so getting free tickets for games is cool from friends or whatever or work, whatever it is, but then you wind up spending one hundred and fifty dollars on food and drinks there, Like it is insane, insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's everything is overpriced. Like, you can't tell me the chicken tenders are twenty five dollars. No, you can't. Four chicken tenders and fries are not.
Speaker 1: It's like friends. It's like friends of mine that went to they were able to get free tickets and then they're like, hey, do you have passes for that room because a beer is like nineteen dollars. It's insane. It was like I don't. I'm sorry. So, you know, a night out, a free night out. It was the same thing when we used to get circus tickets for the kids. You know, four of us would go. It was a free day at the circus, but it wound up costing I don't know, one hundred and seventy five dollars, lights, food, trinkets, programs, spinnied tiger lights, garbage, you know, all that crap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they really overcharge you for just about everything nowadays because they can. Yeah you know, I mean a bottle of water that literally costs a quarter is nine dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is crazy, but that's where they make their money. That's the massive markup is where they make their money. Yeah, it's either that you're drinking out of the sink in the bathroom. Yuck. I don't even think they have water fountains that work anymore. No, I am a waterfountain guy.
Speaker 2: I am not.
Speaker 1: I am a water I'll go to the airport to take a pill or something, and I'll drink out of the water fountain. I don't care how.
Speaker 2: Bad water fountains are. That water in the water fountain.
Speaker 1: Is so bad.
Speaker 2: Why don't you think that it has a fuller bacteria. I don't think it has a filter on it. It doesn't matter the spout that it comes out of.
Speaker 1: You don't put your face on it.
Speaker 2: They've like tested that, and the amount of mold and bacteria in it is terrible.
Speaker 1: Let it run for a few seconds. It doesn't matter because the water is still shooting out of it. Yes, it's okay. It's like it shoots all the crap off first, and then you wait a second and then you drink.
Speaker 2: This isn't like ketchup or like ketchup ketch Up. I didn't know what you meant anyway. Do you know when you squeeze ketchup ketchup, like the liquity stuff comes.
Speaker 1: Out, oh the water at the beginning to shake it up? Yeah, you know. One time it's not like that. One time with the diner, a piece of hamburger came out of the ketchup bottle. It was the most disgusting thing ever. And I'll tell you how that happened, because I just remember as a kid when I was a kid. When I was a kid, they didn't have squeeze ketchup bottles. It was the glass. It was the glass one. And they didn't put new ones out. They refilled them. There was there was no There was very rare you got a brand new freshman with the top one. It was. They were always just refilled and cruddy and gross. And I just remember as a kid, you know, because they was like, oh, hit the h or what the hit the fifty whatever, which is bullshit because you could hit it wherever, you know, and so you would shake the hell out of it. With my dad, he would always stick a knife in it and he's like, here's how you're doing it, he would stick a knife in it. So that leads me to believe that lots of people stuck filthy, disgusting, greasy, dirty knives and ketchup bottles. You have no idea what you were eating. When it's a shared condiment, there's all kinds of crap in there.
Speaker 2: Thank god they stopped doing that, and.
Speaker 1: I just well, no, they still have those bottles. But I just remember I was like, glog, glog, glog, glog glok.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: And a piece of burger.
Speaker 2: Came Sorry, can you do that hand motion again? Glog glog glood glood glug, and a piece of oh idiot, and a piece of hamburger came out, and I was so disgusted that I could not eat my meal.
Speaker 1: It was just nausey. Well, I mean, now, could you you had someone else's cheeseburger on? What was it? I'm sure you're no. It was shrimp palm? No, first of all, I wouldn't put a ketchup on shrimp porm. Was it was a I love ketchup for French fries.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, tell me I have. If there's one thing that people know about you, it's shrimp parm, Like, I'll mention you to people and they're like, is he the shrimp parm guy?
Speaker 1: So I haven't eaten that in a long time. No, close that diner down too. It's not even that. It's just they didn't close it down. They closed. They closed. Oh it's not like it was a health code thing.
Speaker 2: No, nobody was saying that.
Speaker 1: You said they closed it down. It closed it down. You said they closed it down, as if the health department came.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh that shrimp parm is rancid closed, you have standing water in the kitchen, closed, rat feces closed?
Speaker 1: Can I talk? Sure? Cool? You are something a piece of work? It's coming and you new year knew me?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm sure it's on the way.
Speaker 1: Week and a half.
Speaker 2: Your birthday was new you knew, Scott.
Speaker 1: That's right. And look how much the weight I lost.
Speaker 2: No, no, that was supposed to be your attitude towards it wasn't it was my weight. No, No, it was supposed to be your attitude.
Speaker 1: But I changed midway through.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so now you're still just the same ahole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I lost sixteen pounds. That's amazing. Ks of neutros of stuff. There's less a hole of me. See, so it did work both ways. No, it didn't because you still mean to me. I'm not mean to you, Andrew. I love you. You know that I love you so much.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll hear on the January second episode how I was saying Captain Apparently, and I was on my phone as you were reading the Captain Crunch flavors. It's not and you've a so pissed off about it.
Speaker 1: Andrew. Here, I am trying.
Speaker 2: To read all the new the sereal flavors of Captain Crunch.
Speaker 1: Captain Crunch. That's like me calling you and Fu. That's not your name, It's it's not right, No, it's.
Speaker 2: Why would it be and Fu's just because it's another letter that doesn't belong there. If anything, you could have been like Andrew, it is Andrew Andrew and Rue. Yeah that's more aligned than and Fou idiot?
Speaker 1: All right, and Rue? Yeah, what's up? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Back to what I was saying, you were reading the flavors that I already know exist of cap'n Crunch. So then I'm sitting there on my phone just like, okay, this is his moment to shine. I was making and then you were like.
Speaker 1: Just get off the fool please, because I was making a point that they didn't have the peanut butter cap'n Crunch listed there anymore. That's all. So that frightened me a little bit.
Speaker 2: It frightened you. Yes, you felt frightened because that's the best.
Speaker 1: We're scared. That is the best. Flat were like, ah of Captain Crunch, Oh my god, yes, I'm scared. What else? Andrew? Did we take a break already? Yeah? We did. We did.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's hot. It's set five degrees in here. That's what it was when we started seventy point two when we were in here. Originally it goes up by by single points.
Speaker 1: It does. That's really interesting. I know it must be a perfect dew point temperature. Is that controllable?
Speaker 2: I tried. It doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Well, the lights don't work.
Speaker 2: The lights are so bright?
Speaker 1: And is that a lot?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is the back of the lock missing on the door? It is? So what if they lock it from the outside, we can't get out? It'd be funny. Actually I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: And we'll be fine.
Speaker 1: That's that's against fire code.
Speaker 2: We'll be fine.
Speaker 1: I know you will. But but if there's a raging inferno outside. We kick it out.
Speaker 2: We'll be fine.
Speaker 1: You saw that movie, didn't you, The Raging Inferno Inferno? No, no, no, there were two of them. They remade it.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Towering Inferno okay, the old seventies one. Yeah, it was crazy. Yeah, I watched it. Okay, that's great. Yeah, but I'm gonna call the fire marshal. I think it will be fine. No, we will. But that's dangerous. Are you okay? You have lice again? Yeah? Again, you need a little comb.
Speaker 2: Did you ever have a lice Never me either, Never that. Yeah, I'd be terrified.
Speaker 1: It runs rampant at camps.
Speaker 2: I can imagine, and schools. Schools well to do lice checks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, I had the half blind nurse with the little popsicle stick. They can't she couldn't even see. She couldn't see. She had a patch on one eye and glasses on the other. She couldn't see lice popping out with a popsicle stick.
Speaker 2: I mean she probably could feel them.
Speaker 1: You don't feel that, I mean they're little bugs. Next, next, and then the from the gym teacher. They just never Yeah, they just wanted to touch children. Oh that's dark. Well maybe not, but still did you.
Speaker 2: See these plugs have USB outlets on them?
Speaker 1: Your hair plugs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my hair plugs have USB outlets. You could plug your phone into my head, which plugs those outlets?
Speaker 1: Oh, I was looking at that one doesn't have it. I was looking at that one. That one doesn't. That one does. Interesting they ran out of them, I guess for over there and your new studio. Yeah, but isn't USB like going away? Are they using that little one?
Speaker 2: Now? No, it's usually well yeah, but most people have USB plugs. That's everything is USB C, right, that's just Apple doing things, and everything is going to be us b C eventually, right, so.
Speaker 1: Then these things will be obsolete. Just like a rotary phone, Well, what's a phone?
Speaker 2: It's as if like I never used a phone before.
Speaker 1: Did you use a rotary phone?
Speaker 2: My grandma had one.
Speaker 1: We used to have a rotary payphone in elementary school.
Speaker 2: We loved, I loved whenever we'd go over her house, we'd do then we'd always play.
Speaker 1: Da Da Da Da da. Do you know. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, but when I was a kid, we had our alarm system put in in our house in nineteen eighty one. I remember, and I forget the guy who came over and put it in. But back then there was no central station. You weren't connected to like Sloman's. You know, when your alarm goes off, Yeah, it calls the central station monitoring, and they could you know, they call you as everything okay, you know, you're like sure, thirteen thirteen and they send the police, you know. And anyway, so back in the day, you would have to have a list of people that you wanted to call. And we had like four or five people on the list. One of them was like our neighbor and another neighbor aunt or whatever, and so it was actually a phone call. So the alarm would go off and then like sixty seconds later, the box would kick in. First of all, the alarm is blaring outside. They don't do that anymore. You can't have an alarm box outside now. It's only internal. And I'll never forget. I won't say the address because obviously I don't want to give my parents address out, but the recording it would go di da da, and it would go this is an emergency, Please stand by. This is an emergency. Please stand by the burglar alarm system at the Bubba Residence Butt Lane, bah Bah has been activated. Please take immediate action. And it would call you with that. That would scare the hell out of me. If I got that call at two o'clock in the morning, I'd be like, what you know? Alarm noises are very I mean, I guess why do I remember that? Yeah, I mean there's stupid things everyone remembers. It's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alarm systems always when when it goes off accidentally because thankfully never had you know, an actual break in. But in my parents' house, my grandma's house, when it would go off, the most terrifying thing in the entire world. It just shocks you out of bed. You can't do it.
Speaker 1: And and is there really an intruder? Is it a false alarm? I remember one time.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. If there's an intruder in a house, I'm out of there.
Speaker 1: One time the alarm went off. This was early on when we were in our house, and it was it was probably one o'clock in the morning. That's my phone. It's Jeff Smith. Hang on a second, Hi, Jeff Smith. We are recording bull Chat. How can I help you. Yes, we're recording bull chat in the green room. Oh.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 1: So do you have that list of things you want to change in your studio? Yes, it's in my studio to the left of the board. Okay, and I spoke to George about a few of them, but thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh we got to talk about this table in here. Oh we want to steal the table in the green room here and put it in as Andrew's desk in my studio.
Speaker 1: So well, then Elvis might besom We'll find out, all right by Jeff seeing a few bye um the alarms. What were we saying?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: All right, so the alarm went off for like two o'clock in the morning, and uh. We both looked at each other and I was like, yeah, you know. So I was in my boxer shorts, I put a T shirt on, and I took the the stun gun out of my nightstand and I'm walking downstairs like with a flashlight and a stun gun, and I walked down to the basement. Nothing so but what sets it off? You know? That's the thing motion? But no, the motion sensor. But was it windy?
Speaker 2: It's windy outside Sometimes that happens, like in my parent's house the door. If it's really windy outside the windows when they shake or something, it detects it as motion.
Speaker 1: Huh. I don't know. But whatever it is that I was a sight to see that night, I can imagine. I think my left one even was coming out because it's a little bit lower and there were short shorts.
Speaker 2: Well, I've talked about the time that I ran out of the shower.
Speaker 1: With your balls out. I was at.
Speaker 2: My parents' house, h huh, and I was by myself, and I shut I turned the alarm on. But as I was upstairs about the shower, I was like, oh my god, I forgot to lock that door. Did I forget to lock the door? Let me just make sure the screen is in front. So I went downstairs, not remembering that I put the alarm on. So like I was naked because I was home by myself. So I walk all the way downstairs, go to this door. I go to open the door to go put the screen across, and that sits the only off so I panic, I'm completely naked. Well, I had a towel on, and I dropped the towel and run to the front door, and I'm about to open the door, and I'm like, I'm about to walk outside naked, and then I remember it. I'm the idiot who set off the alarm. If I was there, I would have pushed you out and closed the door like in a movie. And it was cold out too. I would have looked like such a psycho, yea balls out. It would have been like, Wow, he really lost his mind.
Speaker 1: Did you know that? There was an episode of Three's Company's the show Come and Knock on Our door, Come and knock on our door. We've been waiting for you. We've been waiting for you where the kisses are hers and John Ridder where he is threes Company? Does it? Kisses? John Ridder? Yes, John Ridder, Jack Tripper? Oh interesting? How A back that one? He's trusted? Are you impressed that I knew it? There was an episode that apparently I never saw it because I guess they took it away. But he sits down on the couch and goes like this. He crosses his leg and his left ball comes out of his shorts because you know the seventies really short shorts, And they didn't realize it and it ran on ABC, but then I guess they got rid of it. In syndication. There was a clip.
Speaker 2: I know this is like completely separate, but there the Amanda Show. Do you remember you probably don't you wild Amanda who Amanda buyds Amanda Huggin kiss? No?
Speaker 1: When it was the Amanda Show? It was.
Speaker 2: There was a scene where Drake Bell said, I think the I think he said the brown word poop.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I remember as a kid, and it's now like an infamous clip that lives on the internet. What channel was it on Nickelodeon, of course?
Speaker 1: And he said on Nickelodeon, Yes, they let it slide because that stuff's all recorded. Well, that was the thing nobody knew. How do you not know?
Speaker 2: Curse word?
Speaker 1: Curse? By the way, why do people call it swearing?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: People call it cursing? Swearing? It's either cursing, cussing, or swearing. You've never heard someone called swear don't swear?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why I heard that? Why swears? Oh? Swear to God? That's swearing? Well what is Why is cursing swearing or saying shit? That's swearing. That's a swear word. I don't understand what it means. Swear, cuss.
Speaker 2: Drake curse this is. I'm telling you, when you hear it, it's bad.
Speaker 1: It was bad. I mean, how bad could it be? He said, shit, Well, when you're a kid and you hear it. Oh. I still don't understand. If it wasn't live, how did it get passed? I don't know. I guess then again, John John Ritter's ball got pasted. Also, they didn't see it. But that was the seventies. They were high all the time. They didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: I can't find it right now, but if you remember this, put it in the comments. Amanda Binds the Amanda Show, she cursed or Drake Bell cursed and they kind of looked at each other, like because he's covered in feathers and he's like, I'm totally covered, and it's either the F word or the S word and they curse.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense to me they Why wouldn't they cut it out? I don't know. That's something like that doesn't just get by when it's a three recorded show and edited.
Speaker 2: There was that recent clip that went around about toy story was did the person say this or that?
Speaker 1: Do you remember that? Well? Yeah, but I mean that's that was the script, just like the comic. I sent you the Toy Story comic from Yeah, that was cute. How was your first? Not like that? Great g R A t E.
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 1: It was an ee slapper? Oh, this is it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Please? I didn't realize the speaker is up on top? Did you know that? What do you mean the speaker the speaker of the phone is on top of the phone. I always thought it was on the bottom. Talk you can't well, I'm not try. Oh I am so drunks.
Speaker 2: Oh, Barbie her a vintage talk when he said, oh Barbie, did you hear O Barbie? Because people were saying they could hear O f ward?
Speaker 1: No, I heard O Barbie at the very beginning. It sounded like you said F word. I thought so too. Anyway, was that ken? Yeah? Tied them up?
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Toy Story three? Do you remember I didn't see it? Oh my god, Toy Story parts. I don't think I ever saw the entire thing all the way. Toy Story two. If I didn't see the first one, notice I didn't say one. Then no, I don't think I saw two. What so you just had to throw that in there?
Speaker 2: What if I never saw the story one?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't say that go to commercial. I didn't say the commercial. I didn't say that. I wouldn't say toy story one. See it broke. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: Cool, So we're gonna go get ramen after this. You didn't leave a big enough hole there. You're not gonna find that whole thirty four minute mark. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Okay, look at that. Wait, so ramen, what do we do? We choose noodles, we choose broth, we.
Speaker 2: Choose vegetables, and this one specifically, it's from the UK. Yeah, wag of MoMA is a U. But I told you I can't have it. I have a physical Tomorrow will be fine. No, I'm gonna have high blood pressure cus sodium Scott. You realize that that's a myth. If doctors tell you, how is it a myth? Is that fake news from a doctor? It's a myth that like it's the same way you can't like.
Speaker 1: Proven proven myth. Yeah, oh, I say.
Speaker 2: Having one bowl of ramen, is it gonna make your blood pressure skyrocket?
Speaker 1: It's like three hundred percent of your daily sodium in bowl.
Speaker 2: But you saying that to the doctor, They're gonna look at a chart and they're not gonna be like, oh, let's put him back on all the heaviest medicine, because this is I'm a doctor, I went to school for twelve years, but this is this is just an anomaly.
Speaker 1: But my blood pressure will be higher. But if everything, all your other vitals are fine, they're not gonna say to themselves he's dead. The problem is I have I have elevated blood pressure anyway, so I don't want to make it go higher. As all. I'm trying to say, you're gonna be fine. Okay, that's fine, let's go have Ram and Andrew.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: I told the barage I was leaving at eleven, and it's already eleven twenty two. I'm gonna charge more.
Speaker 2: Oh they are, Yeah, can you pay?
Speaker 1: Why am I paying? Did I have your corporate card?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Fine? Can you pay for lunch then? Since I have to pay for the shore All right, perfect, then I'm in. I love that, but I can't drive you home. Dude, that's never happening. That's never ever ever happening again. No, it is so far out of the way. I love you, but it's like fifty blocks and then across. I know you know the traffic around this area.
Speaker 2: If anything, you could always just drop me off outside the Lincoln, but.
Speaker 1: I don't go. I'll drop you off outside the Midtown Tunnel. How about that? Good luck?
Speaker 2: That wone help me at all?
Speaker 1: No, it wouldn't either. We're dropping outside the lincol wouldn't help me. There's nowhere to go. Take the gw B that's on the other side of town. Yeah, it's all the way up. Gw goes to Jersey. I don't have to go to Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like when you go home, you like taking the GWB.
Speaker 1: No, it's not Oh hey, Jeff, Oh hi Jeff, can you hear us outside? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because it's not soundproof at all.
Speaker 2: Welcome Jeff I's list of everything that's wrong with his new studio, and.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you? Should we just ended here so we can take care of these things? Sure sounds good. Thank you for listening this episode of bull Chat. We'll see you Monday with an all new Serial Killers. Do you want to be in on bull Chat? Jeff ruined it. Oh no, it's fine, we're gonna go any We're gonna go have ramen. You want to come with us? Yeah, come get Ramen. Apparently there's some Ramen places really good across the street. Him and Tie.
Speaker 2: I can't see him on the corner.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean it's nice. We're gonna have to investigate all the new restaurants. Anyway, Thank you for listening to bull Chat. We'll see you Monday with an all new Serial Killers. Until then, oh my god, we don't have our balls. We left him left them in Tribeca. Wow, I left all the balls and spoons. I forgot them. Okay, all right, Well, until we see you next time. Say clank, Andrew, clink, That's all I got. If you break my mics, he'll break your face. Okay, this my MIC's are gonna break. Goodbye,