Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to and that's where you're in this podcast. Here we are at the series Favorites Overviews with a science expert.
Speaker 2: We pulled you guys. You guys, well, you didn't pull you guys. You guys sent in tons of emails and our lovely team of producers went through everything and you guys wrote so much, so many thoughtful comments. You clearly have strong feelings and we love that.
Speaker 1: And this is data whole. Thanks Data. Okay, so let's just dive in. Kevin, this is very exciting. This is our last one.
Speaker 2: And there's lots of surprises for me here.
Speaker 1: Oh, a lot of surprises. Yes, this is exciting. So let's go. Let's go through. We'll talk through how you guys voted and we'll kind of likelay against what we also kind of voted on as well.
Speaker 2: And there's lots of categories here. There's favorite character, favorite episode, storyline, performances, and then under performances. It's like solo's duets blah blah blah, friendships, couple's guest star tribute, and then the season ranking.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's start with a favorite episode. There's ten we did ten to one. Your tenth pick was Grilled Jesus. Total makes total sense.
Speaker 2: Absolutely great. Episode Number nine was special Education.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, okay, I like this. This makes sense too. Number eight is Born this Way. How exciting. I don't know that I remember it being a favorite favorite, but I love this one.
Speaker 2: Continuing with the season two because all these have been from season two so far, Number seven is the Rocky Horror Glee Show, which I'm very happy about because I absolutely love that episode.
Speaker 1: People love love. The Number six is the Power of Madonna.
Speaker 2: Our first season one pick. Number five also from season one Journey to Regionals.
Speaker 1: And this is season two for a number four original song. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Now here's the outlier in terms of seasons. Number three is the quarterback from season five.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I get it.
Speaker 2: No, look, I totally get it. And after talking to.
Speaker 1: Paris Paris, I have a different perspective on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not about us, Jenna, it's.
Speaker 1: Not about us, and it is for the and as the fans who are voting, as you guys are the ones voting, It's clear that this was something that was needed for our fans and our viewers. The Number two. Favorite episode of the series is Nationals in season three, episode twenty one makes Sense.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 1: Look, Kevin, how do you feel about this one?
Speaker 2: I feel a little guilty. This feels insane. Number one voted by all of you was blame it on the alcohol.
Speaker 1: As the MYSID, this is your fault, Kevin. Yeah, but I also I don't know. There's something to it, like you love it, the viewers love it. There's something about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if it's number one.
Speaker 1: No, it's definitely not number one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What were some of your favorites, Jenna?
Speaker 1: So out of these voting results, I actually really loved grilled Cheeses. It's one of my favorite episodes. Different, It's beautiful, it's moving. Alfonso directed it. It's a big episode for Corey. The storyline is very unhinged, but yet in Glee we somehow ground that in some kind of truth and honesty. I loved it. And then I also picked for top series episode that wasn't in this list, the pilot absolutely and hold on to sixteen.
Speaker 2: Oh good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I enjoyed that one. I also really enjoyed Nationals one of my favorite episodes for sure, and I love born this way as well. I mean, I loved a lot of these. This makes sense, it's just that blamed on the alcohol. The number one, it is crazy unhinged.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, I respect it.
Speaker 1: What about what about you? Kevin?
Speaker 2: In no particular order, A lot of these lineup with things I love. Rocky Horror. Journey to Regionals and Nationals are my two like favorite competition episodes. Yep, I obviously I do love blame it on the alcohol. I do love grilled cheeses. So I feel like a lot of these are in line. I think my favorite episode has to be the pilot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that is interesting that nobody voted on that one or it didn't make the cut.
Speaker 2: I feel like it almost doesn't count.
Speaker 1: It's like is on its own.
Speaker 2: I think it's just one of the best pilots ever. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it's a perfect episode. Yeah, but like I think Showmance is a perfect episode. I think, like you know, I think there's a it's.
Speaker 1: Also a great episode those first Yeah, Okay, next up, we have favorite storylines. This is this is tough for me, but you guys voted the data shows. Number five is Krowski's whole arc, so he was praised for showing character growth, redemption, and handling of bullying and identity that makes sense powerful.
Speaker 2: Number four is Santana's coming out many fans that help them come to terms with their own identities, deeply impacting them personally.
Speaker 1: Number three is Kurt's coming out in bullying's storyline, and so this was recognized as groundbreaking breaking obviously and powerful, especially during the Dalton Academy arc. I have to agree, I love, obviously Kurtsole coming out from the beginning of the show. You know, this didn't come in later. This came in episode two three, like we were we were talking about, Yeah, so it was very powerful after that.
Speaker 2: Number two also Kurt and Bert's father son relationship celebrated for its emotional depth and portrayal of unconditional love and support. I think that goes without saying is one of the best things on the entire show. Yeah, Ryan's sole purpose of that relationship and the example it set for the world who watched it. It was just really really important and expertly written and acted.
Speaker 1: Okay, and number one Fin and Rachel's relationship, not surprising at all, were deeply invested in there on again off again journey and called it the heart of the show. It kind of I was just reading something on like the Ross and Rachel of it all like that definitely is like slightly mirrored here of like on On and Off. But the way in which Rachel and Finn's storyline, like the them being together and not and like the timing and being so young and him sitting in that car scene that I will never forget of the two of them before before branches, Like, uh, that is one of my favorite storylines. I agree, because just because like that whole that scene really encompasses their relationship for me of like the right time, right place kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think something I would expand on in my personal favorite storylines is outside of the Finn relationship Finn and Rachel relationship is their individual storylines as well. I think how we meet Finn, seeing him become the leader not always be perfect a lot of times is not perfect, saying the wrong things but always ultimately doing the right thing, and how he was with the glee Club and Rachel. I mean, the show I feel like is really about Rachel's journey and the Glee Club being a place for her to realize her potential to be seen for the first time and not feel guilty about her talent and ambition and then ultimately making it right. You know. That's sort of their relationship is sort of a microcosm I think of like the thesis of what Glee is. Yes, And I think in another storyline is just the New Directions as a whole. The journey from the pilot of you know, all these underdogs getting together to winning nationals several times and becoming a beacon within their school. I think is you know, was one of my favorite storylines. And obviously, like the Kurts in Santana and Karowski, things meant a lot to people, and I think it was they were always so beautifully written and needed to be seen on primetime television in America.
Speaker 1: They're all different, like their journeys were all difference.
Speaker 2: It wasn't coming out story, yes, and it was so different culturally different for each group. And obviously like Chris and Naya are just so damn good and Max are they're all such great actors and we're so lucky to be able to like witness all of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I also have to say I know that mister Shu gets a lot of hate for some of the things that he does. And you know, through this twenty twenty five lens of you know, these new generations watching the show. But I do think that giving credit to these incredible teachers out there who believe so deeply the arts and in music, like it's a bigger It's just it actually is such so much bigger picture. Like I remember when we were on the show when it was starting, and like all of these teachers would come up to us and kids in glee clubs who'd be like, I, you know, we started a glee club in our school because of this, just the arts and education aspect of this and having like a mister Shoe, like I had a mentor like mister Shoe. It's so important for these kids to have these role models and people fighting for them and advocating for them. I do think that the Shoe storyline of it all, like him really always just fighting for the kids and yeah, dreaming kind of bigger is something that I It resonated with me since the beginning of the show, and it was something that if I was a viewer and not on the show, that definitely would have been a big part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's how the show ends up. That also is the central part of the entire point of the show. I also like to say sue relationship with Becky Ensue's relationship with her sisters are two of the best storylines. She did a lot of crazy, a lot of unhinged, unforgivable things, but her best those storylines were just great. And I love that the relationship with Becky lasted almost the entire show. Like it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Becky just took a whole life, you know, her character just got a life of its own. Two all right, we got a lot more categories coming up here, So now we get into some of the performances best solo. We're doing five to one. But there are some honorable mentions that I would like to recognize. One of them being for once in my life, mister Artie. Oh nice, It is definitely in the top for me.
Speaker 2: Wow. Thanks. Another one which is, I mean this will be in my top five, but this is nut Bush City Limits by Santana.
Speaker 1: Another honorable mention is I am telling you I'm not going to Mercedes, which Amber will go on then to perform that on the West End and win Olivier. Right.
Speaker 2: So number five is a tie. Oh, the first being Songbird by Santana and Somewhere Only We Know by Blaine and the Warblers.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, definitely, definitely number four. It's all coming back to me now, Rachel, Wow, Surprise. That is so funny. I love that song and I love for singing and I love that, but I just didn't think it would be a number four.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Number three to nobody surprise is coughs Europe by Blade.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Number two, my man, Rachel Surprise, but really yeah, I know that people liked it.
Speaker 2: But I loved it. But like, when I think of Rachel, these two are not the first two songs that come to my mind. They're incredible, but they're not the first two.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And number one I do not disagree with Valerie by Santana Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah that's special. Yeah, I agree. Some of mine that didn't make the list were Jesse's Girl. Also on my list was for Once in My Life like and Lose My Religion. You know. I love that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you love that. It is so good.
Speaker 1: It's just like I knowing Corey, like, that's a song he probably fought four to have on the show. It's like the music he listened to and so yeah, anyway killed that one.
Speaker 2: I mean, best solo. I could easily just make anaya an Amber list. So Nutbush Valerie absolutely ain't no way.
Speaker 1: That was also on my honorable mention.
Speaker 2: It's really hard to pick like a favorite Amber song. No, I think Don't Rain in My Parade. Oh yes, it's probably my favorite Rachel Rachel song. I think those are those are some of my favorites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agreed. Okay, now we move into the best group numbers. Wow, okay, okay, number five we are young, not surprised, and I agree, I get it again, was surprised. It was a surprise to me when we first saw it and the like it was such a profound moment for you guys. But like I was like, it's fine, Jen a hater. No, I'm not a hater. I just I didn't. It didn't strike me like that, but I get it.
Speaker 2: Number four is like a prayer. Great. Sometimes I think this gets lost and I'm glad it did.
Speaker 1: Read Okay, number three, don't stop believing. Yeah, Like it surprises me and it doesn't like I know it belongs on the top, but it also surprises me that it's not a number one, but it also doesn't surprise me. It's not a number one. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: It's not a great performance. The story is great, and.
Speaker 1: It's also it's our anthem, right yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Number two is Somebody to Love?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agreed. Number one Paradise, but dash or Lives? What is happening?
Speaker 2: Are you surprised?
Speaker 1: I am. I am not surprised because we've been through this and we knew that this was something that you and I were sleeping on. We didn't realize that it was so high up on the list for our listeners for you guys. Yeah, but to be series' best group number, that's bit yeow.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did you have for some of yours?
Speaker 1: So Somebody Love was on there and I don't know sidered a group number or not, but yeah, oh yeah absolutely. And then also this is part of my competition set list one. But also still haven't found what I'm looking for mmm mm hmm, you know. And again it's like this is where we get a little convoluted because like original cast best group number, or like a new cast or where any.
Speaker 2: Season, well, okay, group numbers. I wasn't just thinking new directions. Should I have been no, but not at all like Bohemian Rhapsody. Yeh is absolutely insane. I think even Rehab absolutely incredible. I I'm just gonna put a little proud Mary on there because that was a very unique and special group number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a good.
Speaker 2: Collaun obviously, somebody to love. I like that people like we are young because that was the first time we had done something sort of casual like that, and it felt good with story and song. It was like everything just really worked. It didn't need to be a big production member and.
Speaker 1: I I'll never forget film me now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Same. I really really enjoyed that, and I think so many of the competition things, but I will save that. Okay, And I know this isn't going to be surprising to any of you that listened to this, but I would be remiss to not mention the trouble tones and group numbers and so, I mean you have I was just gonna throw something just candy man, it's incredible you have obviously rumor has it yet stronger?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like anyway, those are some of my favorites. Okay, best do we at Jenna look? Number five is four Minutes by Mercedes and Kurt and Wow, this song would not be in our top five. No, and people love this song and it is wow surprise. Sometimes I forget it exists, but it's a great performance. And I saw Twitter or is a TikTok. I saw somewhere somebody was talking about this and like, you know why it was great? It was because Sue directed.
Speaker 1: Its Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think it's because I'm a little thrown because it's like Mercedes and Urt in the Cheerios. But I do appreciate that, all right. The rest of this list is just fa Yeah. So number four is Faithfully.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I've been on a faithfully kick recently. I've even gone back to listen to the og Journey version of the original.
Speaker 1: Version, and it is so good.
Speaker 2: Number three is Smooth Criminal by Santana's Sebastian. Absolutely, no, no question there.
Speaker 1: Number two I feel pretty I'm pretty obviously we love this, this duet mashup, and.
Speaker 2: I think this is just undebatable. The best duet in the history of Glee is River Deep, Mountain High by Santana and Mercedes.
Speaker 1: No, you're not going to get any contest here. No, this is a great duet list, Yes, right here it is. I feel very good about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Faithfully would be higher. I think Faithfully probably number two for me, Kevin, what about houses, Oh yeah, yeah, that's number three. It's correct, obviously.
Speaker 1: I an honorable mention here. I don't think it belongs on the list, but it's honorable mention boys mine. Oh it's not like your traditional duet, but like I love it, so oh.
Speaker 2: Duet is a duet. I am all about it.
Speaker 1: Okay. Moving on to best Competition set list number three season five Mash More than a Feeling America. I still haven't found what I'm looking for. I mean, I'm surprised it's lower on the list because it was very high for.
Speaker 2: Us it is, but.
Speaker 1: I know I get it. That would look up. The rest of the list is yes, excellent, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Number two is from season one Regionals Faithfully Anyway you want at slash eleven touch and feeling out, No eleven touch and squeezing and don't stop believing.
Speaker 1: Right right, right right, and number one Season three Nationals Edge of Glory all coming back to me now, Paradise to the dashboard light. You guys, I know I hear it. I can't deny it. I get it. I mean, I love this set list. I do, I do.
Speaker 2: I'm going to deny it. That's going to be low for me.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think Paradise by the Dashboard Light is incredible. Right Edge of Glory is not my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the three is that it's like it makes it better. They each make each other better, I guess, like, but it's not like a slam dunk per se. Yeah, but season one Regionals Faithful anyway you want it, Don't Stop is definitely up there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's number one for me, and I think number two is the season five Nationals. There's something about hearing like I prefer Corey and Leah as like the leaders of the Glee club, and hearing them.
Speaker 1: Do faithfully to start.
Speaker 2: It, just like nothing gets me like that. Yeah, And hearing Darren on more than a feeling is a very similar feeling I get. And it's I just I think setting the tone of Glee with Don't Stop Believing Yes really set that in stone and it really really works for us. Yeah. I love those.
Speaker 1: Okay, best mash up so and some of these mashups made it into the duets obviously, but now we're in just mashup so. Number five, I will survive survivor.
Speaker 2: Should be higher, should be higher?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Number four homeward bound home surprising?
Speaker 1: Number three, start me up? Living on a prayer?
Speaker 2: What? Absolutely? It's so good, Jenna, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Keep going.
Speaker 2: Number two? Rumor has it someone like you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? The people have spoken?
Speaker 2: Number one?
Speaker 1: I feel pretty.
Speaker 2: Upward way wow wow, Okay.
Speaker 1: If I had to switch these around a little bit, I feel pretty Pretty would be number one. Still rumor has it? Still? Is number two for me? I will survive Survivor is definitely number three for me man chef, though, I.
Speaker 2: Mean my number one's rumor has it? Number two I will survive Survivor. Number three is houses not a home. Number four would be I feel pretty. I'm pretty Yeah? And number five I think Halo walking on sunshine?
Speaker 1: Oh good?
Speaker 2: One, but start me up. Living on a prayer is so good.
Speaker 1: I think I'm a dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make trouble with that one. Best tribute episode.
Speaker 2: I'm confused by this because this didn't match.
Speaker 1: Up with any of the ones that I well.
Speaker 2: It didn't match up with like the favorite episode list. I have a question for best Tribute episode. Does Rocky horror not count.
Speaker 1: I think some people would say it does, but I think I don't know that it does. Some people would, Yeah, debatable. I think some people would and some people would. Okay, So number five is Britney Brittany.
Speaker 2: Number four is Dance with Somebody, the Whitney Tribute.
Speaker 1: Right, Number three is the quarterback.
Speaker 2: Number two is Rumors, and number.
Speaker 1: One is Michael. Okay. My issue here is that mine isn't even on this list same Madonna has not made it. Yeah, what's going on the people? I'm confused because Madonna was up there on episodes. Yeah, okay, so I guess some people put it as best episodes, so they discounted it for a tribute episode. But Rumors, Yeah, I agree, Michael was great. I think I'm a little too close to like the experience of Michael. Yeah, how all that went down? YEA dance with somebody that was really great too. Brittany would definitely would have been higher up for me as well. So I think Michael danced with somebody Rumors, Brittany Madonna.
Speaker 2: Mine might be the exact same as yours. Yeah, Yeah, Madonna's definitely my favorite. Yeah, Rumors, I think Madonna Rumors Brittany, Brittany Michael danced to somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so we're a little yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Favorite couple Number five Quinn and Sam.
Speaker 1: Wow, Number four, Sam Sadies.
Speaker 2: Love, number three, Finchel, number two, Clain and number one Britanna.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I would have to switches around a little bit. I think Finchel is my favorite. Same then Britanna. Same then since Sam Sadies Wow, then Clan. I don't know about Quent and Sam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Quinn and Sam my list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that feels right.
Speaker 2: I would almost do Quinn and Finn before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree, I agree. Okay, that's a good one. Those are kind of straightforward for me. I'm not surprised by any of those.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll put Artie and Tina or Artie and Kitty as my number five.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, well pig m hm that people like Kitty. I agree, I would, I honestly would Artie and Kitty. Okay, best friendship. This is where I would put Artiantina, So number five, best friendship Santana and Mercedes.
Speaker 2: Interesting, interesting, okay, number four Arti and Tina.
Speaker 1: See okay, Number three Kurt and Mercedes.
Speaker 2: Number two Rachel and Kurt Yep.
Speaker 1: Number one, Blaine and Sam.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm pretty solid.
Speaker 1: I agree, I like it. I guess there should Santana and Mercedes Vidoll with like you know, the do wop and yeah, okay, best guest star.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this list is difficult. Okay to number five Matt.
Speaker 1: Boehmer, Yeah, number four a Dina.
Speaker 2: Menzel, number three Adam.
Speaker 1: Lambert, number Kristin Genowe and.
Speaker 2: Number one Gwyneth Paltrow.
Speaker 1: The only thing that I would stitch around is I would put that boomer higher up. Really, I was so tickled by his performance, and I know it was short, like to be fair, Adena and Adam and Kristin and Gwyneth all had like were on for much longer, like they were essentially recur like if you if really they were technical about it, but mad was performance was so spot on and so funny and like just elevated Blaine's storylines, like he just he did everything he was supposed to do, and like the idea of a perfect guest star. So I don't know, I just if I could bring him up while keeping everybody else in their ranks, I would do that.
Speaker 2: What about Stamos?
Speaker 1: Right? I know? And then put SteamOS at number I guess number, like put him in there and place in that boomer so we're just shoving everybody in to a seat a car of five, but we're putting seven or six six in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just saw Adam Lambert at the Hollywood Bowl and Jesus Christ Superstar.
Speaker 1: I'm so jealous you were there, Like, it's not okay, it's not okay, No.
Speaker 2: It's you know, Adam can sing his face off, but good lord. Also having to sing opposite Cynthia Revo the two of them sounds like a nightmare. Yeah. And then having to sing opposite Adam sounds like a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And singing that score are you crazy?
Speaker 2: Those songs are so high and they were both Amber and I were texting about it because it was unbelievable. It was not very surreal, not I was like, what is how is this humanly possible?
Speaker 1: Well? And then also kudos to our our friend John stay Mos for stepping in while Dad we had COVID and learning that in forty eight hours. I mean when I did the Bowl, when we did hair. You have the people who put on these performances at the Bowl, they two weeks straight to learn and entire musical music and go up and put this up as a full performance essentially. But that's hard enough. Yeah, and then you put stems in and obviously it's like, thank goodness, it wasn't somebody with seventeen songs, but like still forty eight out.
Speaker 2: Well. I was just thinking about how much Adam and Cynthia had to learn. Also, there's so much choreography. Oh, like everybody in the ensemble were doing so much. They had to learn so much. But the amount of material Adam and Cynthia had to learn is anyway, So yeah, I agree. My list is I would say the same Gwyneth, Kristen, Adam, Medina, and.
Speaker 1: Matt And then oh wait, what about Graf?
Speaker 2: Does Graf count as a guest star?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, he's more than right, Yeah, he's technically a special guest star. I think he's more than that. I think he's closer to her regular.
Speaker 2: Because if he's like a special, I don't know if he's a guest star, he's number one.
Speaker 1: And then it all yeah, yeah, no, I wouldn't consider craw for guests.
Speaker 2: Okay, now the thing we had asked so often season rankings. Let's see what the people said. Season Coming in at number six is season six.
Speaker 1: Okay, this received the most last place rankings. It had standout moments, but fewer overall fans. Next one is season five, so season five was the most often ranked fifth or sixth, showing it's generally less favored, so it had knixt reception, solid New York City episode, but then some storylines.
Speaker 2: Head coming out at number four is season four. Season four is the most divisive. It got midpac rankings more than the extremes notable for New Cast and MC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I get that. Number three favorite season is season one, so this is more frequently seen as a solid mid tier, so often ranked at number two and number three, and the original charm and humor carried it into consistent top three rankings.
Speaker 2: Number two is Season three, follows closely ranked number one by fans and never ranked last. Strong follow up praise for National Humor, Rumor has It and the senior arcs Got It?
Speaker 1: And number one Drummer Roll Please. Season two is the clear favorite. It is ranked number one, the most often best overall, beloved for its characters and the Warblers and Clayton Ark.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I voted on this before looking at all of your votes. The way I ranked this from lowest to highest was season six, season four, season five, season two, season three, season one Wow close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine was season six, season five, season four, and then my top three would be season three, season one, season.
Speaker 1: Two, wow Kevin. Wow. Yeah, so you're you're closer in this breaking.
Speaker 2: Look on a different day. It could just be sequential order. It could just be one to six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear that. I hear that. Okay, Well, those are all of the rankings and voting that you guys sent in, and that are a wonderful team analyzed. Thank you so much for writing in. I mean there are hundreds and hundreds and hundreds. Our friend dj Bob he has sent in a voice note to give his favorite Yes.
Speaker 3: Dj Bob here again. You wanted to know my favorite koo from Guie, Well, it can never going back again by already the guitar, the arrangement giving like all of the original with some new stuff as well. It's just wonderful. Favorite duet poker, Faith Hegan one, Shelby and Rachel just great favorite mash up. I feel pretty unpretty unlikely pairing, but great pairing at that and group performing is the final number you ever youngly, I lived, jucked everybody together. It just get me in my field every kingle time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely after poker Face absolutely needs to be up there.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, we definitely one oversight.
Speaker 2: I thought about it and then I forgotten about it.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know. Thank you DJ Bob for also voting in. Thanks to everybody, We really we hear you, we see you, and we most of the time agree with you. You guys, some of the feedback, some of our favorite feedback from some of your emails. We just want to throw some out there because they're just so sweet and kind and just insightful. So this show helped me figure out that I'm gay and not broken. The podcast reminded me why Glee still matters. Hmmm, that's sweet.
Speaker 2: Watching Kurt come out gave me the courage to do it too. Glee was the first time I ever felt truly seen.
Speaker 1: Oh. I started watching Lee during a really lonely time in my life, and I can honestly say it saved me. These characters became my friends when I didn't have any.
Speaker 2: So sweet Glee got me through the pandemic first viewing of Many and again this year through Chemo, it's my happy place.
Speaker 1: Also, there were some about the podcast, which like, we can get all sappy because this is the end of the Glee podcast, but we're not going anywhere, so I'm not gonna get sappy. But we really appreciate you guys listening and meeting people in the wild who are like I listened to your podcasts, and we're like, really, like, it's still kind of shocking that people really love the podcast as much as we love Glee, and so we really really appreciate it and we're just so grateful for all of you guys. So some of the comments were I'm kind of nearesused writing this because the pod means a lot to me. It brought me back to a part of myself I forgot I needed.
Speaker 2: Glee helped me figure out who I am. Watching it again through the podcast made me feel proud of the kid who used to watch it in secret.
Speaker 1: I love you both so much. Thank you for giving Glee a second line. Listening makes me feel like I'm back in that world.
Speaker 2: It's literally impossible to pick just one thing. I loved that this podcast gave me space to process how much Glee shaped who I am.
Speaker 1: And it was awesome hearing from the cast and crew. You guys created something really meaningful and that you know saying that, it's like, we couldn't have done this without all the amazing people and the Glee family that wrote in, came on and shared their experience and we're so open and honest about it and sharing along with you know, some of the harder times just all the joy and all of the connection we felt from the show. So we're just so grateful that you guys felt it too and got to hear it firsthand. And that's why we did it, was for our Glee family and for you guys to bring you all together. So thank you so much for always being with us and for always writing in and sharing and voting with us. We feel like we know you guys better now, which is such a nice surprise. So we're really grateful.
Speaker 2: You know, have you have fan advocates amongst the Glee cast that we can speak to what you like and don't like to our other friends from the show. And thank you for all the fans who came on to the show and talk to us. We had some really we talk about like incredible different episodes, like learning about fan fiction, and like Jenna said, like doing all the cast and crew who came on and gave us their time to open up and you know, go through all this, and thank you to Ryan Murphy who came on at the very beginning and gave us a sujusting to do this, and yeah, set the tone for the open forum that hopefully we created for everybody who came on here and listened. We're not done. We will be back. So thanks for sticking around, thanks for voting on this episode, and that's what you really missed.
Speaker 1: And also there's more coming, so don't worry.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time,