Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Batter Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe and I'm Serena and.
Speaker 1: We are here with Pascal. Pascal, welcome to batter Happy Hour. How are you?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Thank you for having me here. I'm feeling very good.
Speaker 1: Thank you, feeling good. How's how's life in you know? I'm from Chicago.
Speaker 3: Which one of Chicago your phone?
Speaker 1: So I'm from a town called Melrose Park.
Speaker 3: Okay, on the West Meadows Park. Yeah, I live downtown Chicago with Lincoln Park, but my businesses were in downtown on Well glen View and glen Coo and Buck Town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, how you like Lincoln Park?
Speaker 3: I love you Park, I love I love the fact that I'm about five minutes away from the heart of downtown, but I have the piece and quiet of the Sabus, So Lincoln Park is a great place to live. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like that area too, That's my favorite area.
Speaker 3: Are you from Chicago too?
Speaker 2: Am I from Chicago too? No? I'm from Toronto, Canada. But when Joe and I got together, he was living in Chicago. He was in the West Loop, so we spent quite a bit of time there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the West LOOPID do you see what happened is the West Loop? Mean it's bobs pull me, pull me still, whole nightclub. I mean, it's just she's crazy.
Speaker 1: And I remember when it was when it was just the meatpacking district.
Speaker 3: Thank thanks us to get there. Usual to be a couple of places to go, and the rest was like, Wow, what's going on? You've seen what happened with it nights? It's man badly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: How long have you been in Chicago for?
Speaker 3: I've been in Chicago since nineteen eighty, so I've been there for quite a long time, almost forty some years. Forty four years.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, we have to uh when we're we're coming in town for we live in New York, but we're coming in town for Thanksgiving. We have to come to your your Salonoi.
Speaker 3: And I love to take you at for Gina and show you'll beat you know, Chicago. But I would love to take you at for Gina if you're in town, you know it. It'd be fun to show you'll beat my Chicago.
Speaker 1: You know, do you do you have a do you have a favorite French restaurant in Chicago?
Speaker 3: You know what French is? Actually it's a passive food. Now it's not really what's selling. It's more like a Greek fusion Middle Eastern. That's what the trendy is. I mean, there is a restaurant who opened a couple of restaurants open thirty. One is Obelix, which is and then they open another one which is a which is a bench restaurant. And I've used the Mona migab, which is a classic. It's been there for years. But it seemed like, no, it's more like a fusion, like Greek fusion Middle Eastern. That that's not what's selling in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, okay, that's that's good to know. How let's get into the show. How did you wind up on a show like The Golden Bachelor atte so.
Speaker 3: So that was very interesting. I ended up able ass ship over three years, and my daughter thought that would be a great bachelor. Okay, she said, Dad, in the show, I don't is very much into the Bachelor and the Bachelor and all that stuff. And she'd be quite honest with you. Me and I haven't with Ben watching the show, so don't you know, I said, it's not sometime I'm usually watched, but now I'm hooked up to it. So my daughter said you be, you should be in the Bachelor. You your personality, look you, you your lifestyle. They love you, they love you, they love you. I'm gonna apply for you. And then asking me tons of questions and then all of a sudden, and she called me about three weeks later and said that I hope you're gonna be mad. I said with my daughter, and my older daughter is always what did you do? Okay? And she said to me, I sign you up for the Golden Bachelor of it? I said, what is the Golden Bachelor? That that's the buildboard of the Bachelor. But I never really watched. So said that you you should do it. You should do it, you should. I said, Natalie, let me look at the show, let me see if it's something I want to do, and then we'll talk about it. So I come up the next day. I talk to my manager Alissa, which you see a couple of years ago, and I said, what do you think if I go in the Bachelor? Pascal, you definitely that that's that's Upurely, I said, okay, So I went home that night. I watched three episodes of the Golden Bachelor until John exist and I get the message. I understand the concept is one guy, twenty five woman, twenty five woman, one guy. So I said, okay, that's I get the concept. So I come back the nexist and so what you're going to do? I said, I don't know. I want to know who's going to be the bachelor of it, because you know, I mean, I'm kind of picky kind of guy, you know, me, and I just I have my I have my my, my, my fans. So I said, you know, she said, there is anyone you like in the show? I said, yeah, there's a couple of women I'll be interested, but the rest really know, you know. So so the the agent called me and said, so are you signing you up? Are you sign you up? And I said no, no, I'm not signing up until I know it is because I don't want to go into the show and pretend to be sometimes I'm not. So they finally called a few weeks later, after going to all the processes in them, and they said to me, that's John.
Speaker 1: Are you in?
Speaker 3: I said yes, I mean so, And that's how going into the Bachelor nice?
Speaker 1: Who was Who are the other other women that you potentially would have been.
Speaker 3: Interested in the one with the gray hair, that pretty woman with the gray hair. Yes, yes, that she's attractive. You know, I said, because I couldn't go into the show and she's pretend. I don't need fame and glory. I have femine glories, you know. I just wanted to go there and see if there is a potential and and and and the experience as well. I think it's it's it's quite a you know, in my age to be able to do that, it's it's quite a you know, I'm grateful.
Speaker 1: You know, what was what was dating life for you? Like before you went on the Golden Match?
Speaker 3: Honestly, yeah, no problem. I have no problem, and David has never been my problem. My problem is the wrong choice of women. And you know, there is a lot of alcohol involved, which I don't drink. Uh, And that's the biggest issue, I think, the wrong seous of woman. But dating has never been probably.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, but if you're going on a date in Chicago with a woman, what do you usually do?
Speaker 3: I mean, uh, I like good food, so I would go to a nice restaurant and you know, maybe on a seven day maybe go to a player or you know, I mean a symphony or you know, or maybe go to a jazz club or you know. I mean, I'm very wasteful about dating. I think I utilize the city very well. So I have all my connection in some good restaurant and and the music. You know, I like musical, I like, you know, I like concert, like like I just want to see Sebastian last week. So you know, I'm always doing something, a book in.
Speaker 1: Advance, probassion, Sebastian, Menescalco, the Communitans.
Speaker 3: So maturally at corner of the Bachelor with Miguel to do, I will selling him for a week. And that's tried to show you a bit Chicago. And so I went to see Sempasian and I took him to a bag game on the field. So it was kind of fun, good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how long have you have you always not drank alcohol.
Speaker 3: I've never drink alcohol. I've left them in nineteen seventy four. Now I left them in nineteen seventy nine something like that and joined my training in France. As you know, military is military. You got to do it for one year before the age twenty one unless you have a higher education. So when I was in the army, I drink I smoke, and I was screwed up every day. And then when I left game and nineteen years old, I said, I'm down. And I haven't touched alcohol since since I'm nineteen years old, not because of a recovery alcoholics, I choose not to. I like to be in control. I like to see my surrounding and I don't need alcohol or drugs to get me where I am. And I'm already on the high as it is, you know. So if I was drinking or doing drug or be out of control. So and and I had a business at a very young age, and I was very responsible when I was committed to succeed it. And you can't. You can't succeed when you party too much.
Speaker 2: Probably why you're aging so well too, So that's probably why you're aging so well.
Speaker 3: Also, thank you, and then walk on to the gym and eat good food.
Speaker 2: Take take care of yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Try, you know, buddies your temple and you get it to kill it. What you give is what you get, you know.
Speaker 1: So let's let's go to that first that first night out of the limo, you step out of the limo, you see Joan for the first time in person, what's going through your mind in that moment?
Speaker 3: And you know it's as you know, I wasn't the first one stepping about the limo and the show that showed me the first one. I was the fIF guy stayed up in a limo when I saw Joan offended that she was very attractive, very well put together a wear of beautiful dress, and I said, wow, ken of I'm onto the stage. She's got my attention, and I went and talked to her for a couple of minutes. I produced myself and then I went to the mansion and guy keep pupping and pupping and papping, pupping, and I said, oh, okay, this is a lot of people in the you know, where where where do I stand? So when you have that group of people, you try to find bit your pee who you feel comfortable with. So it was kind of interesting because we engage a lot of conversation with everybody to try to find out the connection. And then I see them all going to the bar and start drinking and start getting loose, and I'm looking, I said, okay, who is who? You know? I was trying to figure out a bit my surrounding. So it was interesting to see that they come from different background, they come in different on side, different shape, which is very interesting. So then then then John comes up and then she started talking to all of us and then have you seen They asked me to be the first one to take her out to talk to her, which I didn't want to because I felt like I didn't want to sound like the frenchick grace a guy. You know, I'm not more passive than aggressive. And so I took John and I was on Father's Days, so my son gave me a cart of of you know, I raised my son from the aging as a single parent, So he gave me a card and I read her the cart and I and I said to her, and have a lot of respect for you because I know that you were in the show and you left because of a family emergency, and that's really what attracted me to you, because you have strong family values and that's important to me and that's why I'm here. And you know, we have a nicer conversation. And then she went from.
Speaker 1: You know, how did you did you feel did you feel a spark or a connection with her? From that?
Speaker 3: And I think I felt definitely. Then what what what I felt remarkable about her. She is very engaging. She was able to ask questions and engage your conversation. It was easy. Some people are very difficult, you know that. No, yeah, no, she was very engaged in meent that very attractive on a woman, a woman who couldn't handle the conversation.
Speaker 2: You get one of the first one on one dates very early on in the season. How was that? Were you nervous about it? Were you excited?
Speaker 3: Me and I have the serve on one on one days? Actually, because I think Chuck had the first one. Chuck into his house, and then I went to Vegas. I think I think I was. I was flattered because I didn't think I've met that big of an impact on her, you know, I mean, I think I spent five minutes. I think a kid got the first impression. Roles so and I look at kid and I look at me and we completely opposite kind of guys. So I said, okay, so maybe I'm not going to be here that long because if that she like kid, and I'm gone about a couple of holes from here, I'm going back home. And then when she announced me that she wanted to go with me on the date, I was very excited. Because that give me the chance to get to know her and have a conversation on and off the camera. And then I had the overnight date, which is had I think I have the longest date with her because we went to Vegas and you know, went to to the Parist Hotel, we had dinner the Fairies Wheel, and then we came back the next day together. So it was it was very interesting because I get to know her a little bit more on a personal level. I was able to ask you a question about husband and how long passed away, what was he doing, the children, and a little bit know a little bit about her life. So it's like you're peeling an onion, you feel the layer. So I felt like after our trip, we knew he shot a little bit better, and I definitely felt like she had there is there was chemistry between us, you know, I think she was attracted to me. I think I think she lacked my personality because I was trying to make your forgive every done and just enjoying the moment versus talking about my past, which I had to do your own the dinner to show at a bit where I come from. But it was kind of a fun night. It was lucky. She just getting it to shadow and just she started joying the evening and then that that's I feel comfortable with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw you open up to her about your past, your childhood, how you grew up. How was it sharing that with her and how do you feel like she received it?
Speaker 3: You know, it's not easy for me to open up. I think I'm putty, reserve and very how you call. I don't like people to know much about who I am, where I come from, because that's that's not something I share often with people. But I thank you. I wanted her to know that I'm not used to design her kind of guy, whether you know, just this wasn't given to me. I work for it where I come from and needed her to understand where I come from, where my child was, you know, I mean, you know, my parents didn't believe much in education, and you do something wrong. Is the is the shoes, the belt of the broom, and that's the way they control you. And you know, when I left France, I was very angry. I was upset. I hated my parents for who they were, and then you know, it took me many years to forgive them because I understood where they come from. This is the way they were waste. So they raised me the way they were waste. But that marked me during my lifetime, that that made me where I am. And so it was very hard for me to open up and share that with her, but I knew I needed to do that because I didn't want her to have the impressions. And I'm the beach guy who come up from a golden spoon and and I'm you know, so it was important for me for her to know then life wasn't like that when I grew up and I walked to build the lifestyle I have today.
Speaker 1: So a self made man like yourself, who's worked really hard, and I'm assuming you have you have nice things in your life, what was it like living in a bunk bed with a bunch of guys.
Speaker 3: So, so, you know what, this is a very interesting question because first of all, I didn't you know. I mean, I'm my son naive, okay. But when they said the mansion, and I've been to Mention in the past, okay, where there is a butler, where there is a housekeeper, where there is a maid, cook and everything. So when they were talking to Mention, I thought the mansion was coming with the staff, was taking care of tents for you, you know, like cooking, cleaning and stuff like that. And then and then I realized was nothing like that. And I'm not really your domesticated kind of guy. You know, I don't do much of show at home, you know, I mean, I e ninety nine percent of the time. I didn't out that dining out to have a housekeeper who come up a couple of times a week to take care of my apartment. You know, I'm very rarely a go grosing, so you know, there's nothing in my fridge. My pats and pants steal in the box for the last twelve years. So it was. It was also when I moved into the mansion and they give me the room. Honestly, guys, I had in an anxiety attack. I had a flashback of where I came from, and it was scary to me. I didn't show it, so I tried to fake it up by coming up with the clothes and the bullsheit. But I had such an anxiety because I said, I'm back to where I come from, and I didn't know those guys, So I said, am I going to handle that? And and I never showed my fear because I didn't want them to see that, but I had. It was it was difficult. And then and then I said, Pascal, you got to stick with the program. This is the way they go with the flow. It's a short period of time. You'll get used to it a little bit. And I'm my laundry, my cooking, and I didn't want to sound like the Prima donna, you know, but so I asked guys if you could help me with the laundry, asked Mark to help he was cooking, and and he ended up being an incredible experience. And I mean it was just you know, if somebody said to me, would you do it again? Definitely? I think he was. It was an incredible experience for me, you know. And and he took my fee away from me, so that I know. I never been to camp. Okay, I never been to college, so I never had that community living. Besides my child would well we're sleeping eight in a room, so kind of a kind of Interestine, But.
Speaker 1: It was fun nice. I'm glad I was. I'm glad that was a good experience for you. You mentioned so like if, for instance, if John likes Keith, you know, how could she really be into you? You guys are so different, and so many of the guys were different in the house. When did you realize, because you do make it to the end, when do you realize that Joan favors you over majority of the man you.
Speaker 3: Know what, To be honest with you, I did you know? I went with the flow. I mean, I think if you could see when the episode, John said to me, if you want to be here, and I said yes, I said why, I said, because you're always in the back. You know, you never you know, you never push you way in front. I said, look, I said, I'm not that kind of guy. I said, I know, I'm gonna have my fifteen minutes with you, and with my fifteen minute, that's up to me to shine and show you the type of person I am. But I'm not the kind of guy who's gonna push Keith and Chalk and guys to be in front of her. That's not my personality. And when when when I went to the mean, I was myself. I didn't pretend to be anything else. And she keeps bringing me alone and alone and alone, and and I think she liked my energy. I think you know when I was with John. There was just having fun or was just having a good time. And I think that's what she lacks about me, because you know, in the house, I've seen a lot of struggle. I've seen a lot of pain. I've seen a lot of anxiety from those men who lost their wife who's still in love, wasn't let go yet. You know, I come into the house free like the man. I mean, I had an easy givors my ex wife and her best friend. We raise our kid with with love, and so I haven't really besides my childhood, I haven't really struggled through any of losing a loved one of you know, I lost my parents. But you know, as I was in a different place than most of those guys, and that's maybe what she liked about me, you know, and you know I was being myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're also you're also a well dressed, handsome man. I mean, how could you not like you?
Speaker 3: You know, thank you, thank you. I appreciate that you got it something. Passion industry. I gotta, you know, I mean I want to plush slone. I mean, I have four locations, you know, I gotta. I gotta be the the face of my business. You know, I can't the gene and and you know sometimes it's very funny, which I know talk is funny. When I grow up, we had holding our gene because we couldn't afford It's okay, I mean we had roles everywhere, and the gene we have tear down and now tear down gin. It's passion. They didn't know I was passionate about.
Speaker 2: For you, Pascal, I know that.
Speaker 3: It's so funny, but you know it's it's just life is good. You know that is good. You know, you got to have a positive attitude. You got to leave the moment, don't focus so much and yesterday, because there is nothing you can change. The only thing you could do is run from your success and failure and and apply it to the president. And tomorrow it's it's unknown. So she just enjoy the time. And that's what I did when I wanted to mission. I enjoy my time.
Speaker 2: We thought you made it all the way to hometowns. What did it mean to be able to bring John home, show her your business and have your children be a part of this experience.
Speaker 3: You know, I never thought that we make it to hometown to be a sweet you know, always like, wow, okay, so I'm you know, I mean, you know, you know, I know that some of them were much more aggressive than I was. Some of them were really like already said a word. I'm in love and I never said that to Joan. I care very much about her as a person. I'm trying to get to know her. So going home was a quality interesting experience. And I wanted my children to meet Johan and and validated and and tell me what the tank of others uh, and show you my business will be what I do. And you know, I'm in the feel good business. I'm in the business where people are happy. They don't you know, I'm not a giboxer to only where people are fighting with his shadow or I'm not a criminal toney. I mean, I'm in the feel good business. People come to me, they love being here, they live happy. So unfortunately then that's I was able to show all that. And as you could see, I was. I'm very much loved by my team. They speak very highly about me. They they have a lot of respect for me. And because I value uh, I value the guy who sweeped the floor, to the girl who share pood, to the girl who's in charge of my salon that treat them, all of them with the same respect. It's not because you sweep the floor then you less than the one who run my salon. So I think I have a different marvels about how to treat my team. And so that was very good for me to bring her into my business, for her to meet my people and and and have you bed the feel of their feeling told me as a person, and then bring her into my home. And that was fun. There was a lot of fund actually.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's let's go to the moment and the tropical location, trapical location, the tropical location where you have to you know where you you basically, you know, you break it off with John because you know you're just you're just not in love with her. Can you you take us back to that moment, what was going on and you and you her mind and and how that went down?
Speaker 3: You know, I think I think to me, uh, you know, the way I look at it is I didn't have enough time with her, you know, me in the and and then she took me to something who freaked me out there a bit. Mean, you know, I would have preferred going diving with the sharks. Which have down or driving an EUV to the mountain, which I love, which I raised cars. She took me to a ceremony which is in the island, is what they call a wedding basically, and then and then I freaked out at bit that she felt like I went too fast, too quick. I felt very uncomfortable with the ceremony. As much as I tried to have found with the whoster and the this and that, and that realized and you know, I just don't have what it takes to be able to give her what she's looking for. And I know then the two guys behind me were so much in love with a lot of them. I didn't want to waste her time on me, knowing that there is a couple guy behind me, you are really really much in love with her, And I said, it's time for me to exist. And there is not an easy way to say goodbye, you know me, And I think it's it's it's it's painful. And she was hurt because she felt like she wasn't lovely, and you know, and that's so the show. After her crying, I didn't know she had that much being for me. But the other time, also who freaked me out. A will bit does not freaked me out. To who really give me doubt that, give me I'm sorry, give me comfort for me to leave? Is one I said to her. I said, you know, we were twenty four guys to start me. Why did you choose me? And then she said the wrong answer, you remind me my husband. I don't want to remind you anybody. I want you to look at me as me. I would have preferred her to say, you know, I love your personality, I love you, you charm me, I love the guys like you, I love your source of humor, I love your lifestyle. I think to me, that would have been a little bit more appealing. And I think John, I felt you on the journey was not over, and I think I felt like me not being a widow, it's hard for me to relate to the last. But I think she should have focused on me and on us versus bring the exit the villion. It has been all the time, and that was to me. That was the time where I said, bestcal we need to go out, we need to leave.
Speaker 2: Do you think if your date that day had been instead of the ceremony, you had gone swimming with sharks out on about and she had given you a different answer to that question. Do you think those two pieces would have maybe made you stay another week?
Speaker 3: Definitely? Definitely, definitely. I think I think if she would have taken me to somewhere fun and having a good time and being kids again. And you know, I mean, I love I love sportscar I raised them. I love diving, which i'm you know, dove with a shower before, so you know that's the time where I'm enjoying and shoulder them. That's the life I like. Okay, that's number one. Number two is the answer she gave me at the table. But remind me be on the on the journey. So to me, you there to meet somebody. The past is the past. There is nothing you can change about the past. But don't bring the past all the time and compare because it was a comparison there all the time. And I'm not here to I'm not here to replace him. I'm here for her to see me for who I am and what I have to offer. And I think those two times would have changed. I think I would have got to the fantasy suite. I think we'll have a conversation and see where this is leaving.
Speaker 1: Do you yeah, I was going to ask you, do you think you know? Do you think if if the process, if you had more time with John, even leading up to that, to the moment before you guys broke up, if you had a decent amount of more time with John, do you think you could have fell in love with her? Or do you think she just wasn't your person?
Speaker 3: You know? When you're talking love, okay, in and I've said that in the past, it takes time to fill in love with someone. Okay, it takes time. It takes days to get to know each other, It takes communication, it takes argument to see how we argue, how we make up. I agree to disagree about subject having the cemetery. So would I fell the connection? Yes? To move to love? It's time. As you say then said to someone I met for twenty four hours in six weeks, that I'm in love with you. It's not really realistic, you know.
Speaker 2: Do you think if it was a different person you would ever be able to fall in love and propose at the end of this journey if you were to do it again, or do you just think it's not the right fit In terms of timeline I.
Speaker 3: Take, I take you know, I mean, I speak frankly with you. I think you know when you take my daughter or my twenty two years old daughter or my twenty five years old sound and then you put him into the bachelor or the bachelor of it? Okay, And they both go into the journey. And my son is in Chicago and he meets they fell in love with the girl who live in California. The two of them are in transition into their life. Okay. They are looking for identity, they are looking for a job. They're not secure, they don't owning it, and they don't rent. They're still renting. They're looking for jobs. So it's easy to say, hey, honey, why don't you move to Chicago, or why don't move to California? And the two of us could blend a penny together and build their loves together. But when you beat your guys of our age, who are and plenty, our hooks are did on the ground. Okay. And and I have my business, I have my connection, I have my teller supression, I have my friend, I have you know, I have just this. Chicago is my life. Okay for me to pack my staff and move to Maryland or move to Wichita. But it's not gonna happen. It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: And the the other questions, are you financed financially secure to be able to pop in the plane and go see somebody every other weekend or fly that person over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have the mean for that, so it's no problem. But eventually, if the if, if if John was very unterested, if I was the Golden Bachelor and I meet a woman which I went on the one on one date and I really enjoy the connection, I will take her again on the one on one date because I think she wastes time with people who had no future with her. Okay, she went on seven date and two of them were fiasco basically, you know what I mean. You know, So to me, why don't you focus on the guy you want and then give them more attention and get to know better. That's what I will love done. But again that I'm not the show.
Speaker 1: So seeing Joan and Chuck together, how do you feel about them? That looks like they're really happy. How do you feel about them being together?
Speaker 3: Now? I'm very happy for them, as you think. Then the Chuck was very much into June, from the day first he had the first one on one date. He's a great guy. I wish him and John many years of happiness, and I think they make a very nice couple, and I wish them the very best, and I wish them a lot of success in the future.
Speaker 1: You're you know, after watching your journey back and your kids seeing everything, what did they think about Pascal on the show?
Speaker 3: You know, for my son and Misiero, you know, thank you done a great job. I said, Dad, you know, you're funny, you're weedty. You went there and had a great time, you know, and you know, the response of my family and my friend and and the and the social media has been extremely positive, extremely positive. I am so grateful to have experienced that and be part of that, that Johnny, with John and all the guys. What was just She's incredible, incredible for me.
Speaker 2: So then what is next for Pascal? Are you dating? Are you focusing on your business? What is life like now that the shows?
Speaker 1: Are you hanging hanging out at the bar at Gibson to tell you what are you doing?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no, guy, I am not dating anyone. I'm just taking a break. I just want to be focused on me, you know, and I used to you know, do a lot. I have a hobby, which is photography. I do a lot of photography, so I belong to a club. So I got a bunch of guys we go. I'm not looking for all as ship right now. I just want to take a break. I'm focused on my business. I don't really hang in bags to pick up girls. You know, that's not that's not my then. You know, my kids being part of me, and they said that you handle yourself very well. My staff keep telling me, then I should be the next calling bachelor. I said, you know what, you know, this isn't this. We got time for that. Let's just focus on on the success I've always said. And you know, I get my fifteen minutes of fame, and you know I'm going to fed away like we all do. And then that's the way life goes, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when you are ready to start dating again or settle down, what are you looking for in a woman?
Speaker 3: Means my type? My type is a woman who has elegance about herself, a woman who could you know, take everywhere and depart of some woman who has a sense of passion, some woman who has a life on her own, who doesn't depend on me to survive. And I'm not you know, I know that he has been a comment and I'm not dead in a seventy two years old, but I'm not dead in a fifty years old Eider. Okay. I want to say that the rack of straight mean the woman I go out with having the mid fifties to early sixties, okay, And that's the type of woman I like. A woman who's been to a full life, a woman who has been a mother so she understands what it is to give and take. A woman who has a who has a sense of passion, a woman who enjoyed food, a woman who likes to travel, who's adventurous, a woman who likes to work out, is get physically fit, if it's yoga, paladi or whatever. I think, a woman who wants your art, which I like to go to a lot of art galleries and expositions, and a woman who like to have fun, woman who's just secure, and a woman who doesn't drink too much. I think the drinking has always been a.
Speaker 1: Problem, you know, all right, Pascal, last last, last question I want to ask you before we let you go. People have seen so much of you now on the show, But what's one thing you wish they would have learned about you that they may not have been able to during your time on The Golden Bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Well with me, and I think, I think my presentation of the show, after I've seen every piece of I like the way I was projected from the network. You know, I have no complaint. I thank you. They showed me my source of view. More, they showed me my sense of fashion. They showed me my heart. That think I was open about my feeling. I think I'm I'm I'm a giver. You know, I'm the kind of guy who like to give because I feel like I'm fortunately and I'm involved in a lot of a lot of charity. I like to help people, you know, I think it's important for me. Then you know, I'm I'm blessed and grateful to have done the world with my life, and I feel like it's time for me to start giving away a little bit and and not only my time, but my money. And I just want people to look at me as the funny guy, the guy who's got fun, guy who you could talk to, you know, and that's basically you know, I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that. Well, Pascal, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day and coming to talk to us. We really appreciate it and it was lovely meeting you.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. A pleasure to begin. When you come in Chicago. Just give me a cold Okay, we're gonna go for you know, Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, to all our listeners, thank you guys so much for tuning in the batter a Happy Hour. We'll have exclusive interviews for you every week. Thanks so much for tuning in.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to subscribe, and thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: Bye,