Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books and is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 3: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 4: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Voyd and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuans see DKG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Jakes out o Joe.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Steelers, Deshaun Watson says the Brown Steelers is the biggest river in sports. DeShawn sees one riverer in the division among the top ribers in all sports. It's Brown Steelers. Cleveland Pittsburgh, for sure. It's even bigger than Cincinnati. It's not Baltimore. Baltimore is up there, but it's but it ain't as real as Pittsburgh. And that division is Baltimore Steelers. We know, right it is God, Yeah, normally, normally people are gonna leave, Oh Stretchers, somebody getting.
Speaker 3: Carried off to Bilo Joe. Yeah, you go back and look at.
Speaker 2: Those hits that Ryan Clark and James Harrison and Ray Harrison ed and.
Speaker 3: Those guys are Hines Ward from a wire.
Speaker 1: Receiver position, especially especially Hines he gonna do it with.
Speaker 2: I understand that the Packers and the Bears are are older. That's the first ride and it goes back to act the old Bears. So goes back one hundred years, but they' not not in pro football. Ain't nothing like Baltimore Pittsburgh. I've been a part of it. I've been a part of the Raiders. I mean the Raiders in the Broncos. But Baltimore and Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, Hey, that's a that's a that's a war zone. But when they played, and I'm talking about the earlier the early two thousands, the early two thousands, when I actually happened to be in the league, and I couldn't wait to watch those games if we weren't playing at one o'clock game and they were on, boy, it's a nothing of the war war time.
Speaker 2: It was always like that when they had they had Joey Porter, and they had Guilding, and they had Earl Holmes, and they had what's the what's the linebacker from Georgia kendredn.
Speaker 1: Knock your head off? We're not will knock your head off?
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Now, I have to disagree with jo Dad, with Deshan. I understand Cleveland and Cleveland used to be a rivalry, uh uh back in the day, and I'm sure it's still it's still heated.
Speaker 3: But Baltimore feelers.
Speaker 1: And when I think about it when I think about it, Cleveland has been so Cleveland has been so bad during that time. I mean, would it really be considered a rivalry because Pittsburgh dominated during that time.
Speaker 2: And I get look, like I said, oh, Joe, they've been playing a long time. This was before you like in the early eighties, used to call him the cardiac.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was there when they had Brian Sipe and they had Ozzy.
Speaker 2: They were really you know, Coy Baker, they had some Clay Matthews senior, they had some good player. They had Hanford Dixon from Frank Minifield. Oh that they had to corner a Frank Mindfield and the half adiction. Yeah, they right there. Oh, ain't none of that team? Ain't that disguising? They right there right there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, I call that that old Raiders defense. You know, if you if you're going into the weekend, you know you're playing the Raiders, you know you're getting man to man safety in the middle of the field, strong, safe in the box.
Speaker 2: That's why it's hard. You look at lad Brown, lab Brown was Super Bowl MVP. He goes to the Raiders and he cut in the year he was in the bench. He kept that played man all over the field, and you got to be able to run. I'm talking about you got to literally be able to run, run to play, to play play in that defense because they just played many yeah oh yeah, Oh, go back and look it up. People think I'm lived. Go back and look it up. Lad Brown super Bowl MVP. He goes to the Raiders and look, they missed him in the year he was gone.
Speaker 3: We cooked it. Everybody cooked him. What was just us? Hey?
Speaker 2: They flipped that they call the player, ain't flip it? Run and left, and then everybody want to pick up that he couldn't cover. And then he didn't have that front line like he had in dollars. You didn't have no Charles Hayling and Leon Ladd and you know all those guys, Tony Tolbert and and and and Russell Maryland.
Speaker 1: You got a good d line? Can it? Can? It can help you? It can help you hide a lot of things.
Speaker 2: So uh, oh, Joe, that ain't no boy. Rod at jumping as soon as they opened the shoe. I ain't never seen you jump so high. You ain't never jumped down. How to catch a path the way you jumped on that gate?
Speaker 1: Oh, hold on, hold, on, hold on, there there are professional bull riders waited, let me finish. There are professional bull riders that have been doing this all day life. When the shoot opens, they fall off at one point five seconds, just like I. Do you know what that means? Do you know what that means? I can? I can. I can show you because I had to study him. I had to study before I got on that bull. The fact that I was able to stay on there for one point five seconds.
Speaker 2: At another at one point five nothing one point shot, that you didn't even let the bulls find you was offen.
Speaker 1: Because there's too much power. I don't I didn't know how to gauge his power because I'd never been on the ball before. That's wasn't just any bull, It's a professional list. I'm from Liberty. Ever seen the the only thing I've ever seen, The only thing I've ever seen was a raccoon.
Speaker 3: Well, you had a better chance of riding him than that bull.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, I got on. I got on theret credit. I would get you credit for getting on, But you just.
Speaker 3: What's that.
Speaker 1: Let's go by, Let's go by.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get a thumb, but look at you's get it?
Speaker 1: You get up, Get up, that's all right, that's all right.
Speaker 3: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you would get You're like, yeah, yeah, like oh damn, I did steal for this.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, listen. I tell people about that, that that experience all the time. Man, there's no way to prepare for that. When I was getting ready, Ty Murray had me on the mechanical bull, and I was mastering the mechanical bull because I can squeam my legs and I felt when I sat on the ball, I looked at Tire and the first thing I said was, tie, I can't close my legs. He say, yeah, I know. I tried to explain that to you. That's why you gotta use your spurs. So I looked at him again. I'm in the shoot. Were talking that. I say, you don't think the spurs gonna hurt him? He said, the spurs are for you to give you leverage, to be able to hold on. I say, tie, boy, this ain't for the work. Fuck it, I mean him not, Let's go. When that gate opened and that fat ass bull the power, I never felt nothing like that up underneath me ever in life. So when the shoot open and the bull shot out I didn't hold on because.
Speaker 3: I wasn't used to it.
Speaker 2: Because the thing is, oh Joe, you have to study the bull, the noise patterns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna die, is he gonna turn? Is he gonna spin?
Speaker 2: So if you have an opportunity, so you have to be able to shift your weight accordingly. Yeah, because if you get to throw your ass off, if you get too far to the left, your right, you're gonna throw you off or he will buck you off the back.
Speaker 1: Listen, I would I would do it again if the opportunity to present itself. I like to thank the PBR for allowing me to come and do it. But listen, that might be something that I need to add to my hobbies, things that I like to do, and I need to keep on doing it because I think bull riding is something that I can get very very good at.
Speaker 3: Even if at that.
Speaker 1: I tell you what I am.
Speaker 2: I stayed on for one point hey, chatty, one point five seconds.
Speaker 3: Do y'all actually think the.
Speaker 1: Clo the clock said, the clock said I got bumped off. That you know, either way either way on my resume, it says professional, that's all you said. It says professional bull rider. I'm going down, and I'm going down in the books of his as the first first black black person from Liberty City to ride a professional Joe. Only one person that over that shoe. Hey, matter of fact, I'm gonna do it again. I'm cool.
Speaker 3: Will oh hell no, hell no, oh you.
Speaker 1: Know, absolutely not. Matter of fact, I get on bushwhacker. I get on a bushwhacker.
Speaker 2: Since he retired, Hey, no, that means that don't mean he can't still do what he do.
Speaker 3: He can do that to you.
Speaker 2: Now he might not be do that to the professionals, but oh oh yeah, he got you.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, there was there was there was some good. It was a great experience. I don't think people.
Speaker 2: Understand how That's my point, Joe. Unless the farm and you be around him, you.
Speaker 3: Have no idea.
Speaker 2: It's like like you see Adams on TV and then you see an animal, you see a lion in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and see how big it is.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my ifing goodness.
Speaker 1: And you know what. You know what's funny when I think about cats, people that have domestic cats, you know, your regular cats, and you see how quick and how fast and how they can jump and just their reflexes. Now imagine the size of cats, but also having the same reflexes as domesticated cat. Yeah, same, same reflect but you never get to see it because obviously you don't live in the guy damn wild and all you do is you get to see him on National Geographic.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm telling you, man, I went to see before Sick Friend Roy show got canceled and Roy got malled by.
Speaker 3: Is that I got tickets.
Speaker 2: I got my family tickets to go see the show Sick Friend Roy at the mirag And when you sit down and anybody that's been to the show, they bring the cats right down the aisle. So they bring the cast, the cast they're running and the castle behind them, and they got you know, people running alongside of and I'm sitting on the end and you literally if you touch out, you can just touch them.
Speaker 3: Man, that yokahead, the line head is.
Speaker 2: This big and all of them white. I said, oh my goodness, I said, oh nah, I'm good.
Speaker 3: They are huge. And growing up on a farm.
Speaker 2: In seeing bulls and seeing hogs, like like my grandfather had hogs. But miss albert Ron lived up lived to the left of us. Samon Kurtlin lived on the right of us. All of those they had charlet's uh and uh, Sandy Gertrude which is a red cow right white face, and some herd for but Matt Mainland Sandy Girtruders uh and a Charlette that's the big yellow cow bodacious was a chambray with a sharp bray, which was a charlet Brahmin mixed right. Man to see those things up closed. And now obviously I'm a little key. I'm a little kid, so they have even bigger But even as I got to be, you know, as a teenager and I'm seventeen, eighteen nineteen and seeing.
Speaker 3: Them, I'm like god.
Speaker 2: And you, like I said, I follow a bull riding like I tried to figure out how they stay on it for eight seconds?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have no idea. I have no clue. I have no clue. Listen, your core, Your core got to be on be on point. Everything else in your body has to be working in unison. You got to know what the bull is gonna do. I'm sure there's study like study. Oh hey, that's that's that's crazy. Now you got me excited. I can't. I want to do it again. I want to do it again. Let's go, let's go. We were coming, he would, you were coming to get me, he would come to get me, you would. I'm getting that. That's good ship, that good ship. That's good ship. That good ship. A first dude, that Liberty to get on the man.
Speaker 3: You're gonna probably be the last dude out of Liberty City and get on the bull too.
Speaker 1: That's all right, that's all right, that's all right. I like that out Lie, you did good Joe, not me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, got me maybe me and my brother comes. We used to jump on the back of pigs back and hell where they threw you and you wasn't that high up?
Speaker 3: It hurt? Hell?
Speaker 2: Now that joke book, you're probably about ten feet up in there a couple hours.
Speaker 1: Oh no, hey, matter of fact, you know what I'm i'mnna talk to the p BR and it's it's gonna be dope. We're gonna have we're gonna do a show. We're gonna do a nightcap show from a pr PBR event from somewhere. Matter of fact, if you move into Vegas, I'm gonna ride the bull in Vegas when they do the Vegas Show.
Speaker 2: Nationals, that's the what you call them, that's the Nationals.
Speaker 1: Bingo PBR. I know y'all gonna see this. So the people, if you see this, set me up on a bull. We're gonna do nightcap from Vegas. Whatever arena may it's probably maybe a T bowtile T mobile arena. I'm getting back on the bullet.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have you what we're gonna do. We're gonna have a thing. You're gonna catch chicken. You're gonna do what I did as a kid. You're gonna catch chickens.
Speaker 1: No, man, you go. I need something challenging.
Speaker 4: I need a light.
Speaker 2: I need a light. I'm gonna see if you can go thirty if you can catch those chickens for thre how many chicken you can catch you thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Thirty minutes? Probably about ten thousand, ten thousand. Yeah, listen, I'm too I'm too quick, man. I get inside that henhouse. You turn turn the lights off like that light. Matter of fact, I'm grabbing six. I'm grabbing six, six and echen so you don't leave it three with each han. I know I'm listen you saying. In thirty minutes, I want to show you I can get you ain't even.
Speaker 2: With the chicken leg You ain't holding six in one hand. The most you'll probably be able to get?
Speaker 3: What was poor? Now? Man?
Speaker 1: Listen, you know I wear a triple ex Huh, I wore three. I wore three X glove. Look how big my hands are? Look?
Speaker 2: Look I wore double My hands might be a look my hands a fig I got mean, I got big.
Speaker 3: But the thick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my hand way big in yours? B Yeah, in my hand like Kawhi Leonard like that.
Speaker 5: He'd have been great A catching chickens Oh yeah, yeah, see oh Joe chickens out.
Speaker 2: Jason Kelsey's wife Kylie confronts rude fan after fan of rast her and Jason for a picture as they tried to enjoy date night on Memorial Date weekend. A clip shows a woman shouting at Kylie, I don't give up who you are. You'll never be allowed in this town again. Kylie can be heard saying I can smell the alcohol in your breath. You're embarrassing yourself. Jason can't be can't be seen taking the back seat as Kylie shuts down the drunk fan.
Speaker 3: We got that clip. We have a clip.
Speaker 1: Play. Let me hear it. I can't hear her talking. We'll have sound, oh no, sound there we go, there we go. Jason's wife name is Kylie Kelse. Yeah she kind of don't play that kind don't play. You know, Jason is in a position where he really can't let wife he had it like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, she don't play that. We've got oo.
Speaker 2: We've gotten to the point now where people act like a celebrity or sports figure or entertainer can't say no to taking a picture on the side of the autograph. We we convinced you asked for this. This is what you get paid for. Come on, they're on a date night. It says we're on the date night, and then this is the way you behave. No alcohol clearly was a factor because Kylie can said I can smell the alcohol of your breath. But look, whoever the case may be, if they sign it, be gracious, say thank you, really appreciate that. But if they don't, because you don't know, you automatically assume that everybody is having a great day. And that's the mistake I think a lot of people make, is that everybody day is going to pristine. They might have had a disagreement with the significant other, something might be going on, with the mom or dad or family member.
Speaker 3: You just don't know.
Speaker 2: But it's okay if a celebrity says no, I don't want to take a picture or I don't want to take a sign of an autograph, it's okay to be told no. But we got to the point now, I watching movies or this or that that you got that you feel cornered that you have to say yeah, and then if you don't, you're a jerk. You're not gonna be allowed in the city again. Like she actually owned the.
Speaker 1: City, right right, I mean, listen, I think I understand as a fan, I understand where she's coming from. The chances of seeing mister Kelsey again slim and none, and this is one opportunity that you do have due to alcohol being the factor. Is I think why she went off like that so ms Kylie had to address it and stand on business about defending not just her but her man as well and them not wanting to take a picture while they're on a date night. Totally understand it. But I mean, everybody's different. Everybody's different some some some people are approachable, some people want to be bothered, some don't, especially when it comes to celebrities or or or or public figures. It's just it's just all all.
Speaker 3: On who it is it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, Joe, That's why, Like when I went to the Pro Bowl, I really didn't get anything signed because I hate it because you know, everybody got their family and I never you know, it's family. I'm such because a lot of times, you know, they come up, I'm such and such daughter, or I'm such and such silster, I'm such and such a brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm such and such mom. So you take a picture.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming, especially when it was at the Elani that everybody that's there it's with somebody, because for the most part in the NFL took over the whole hotel, so they're either NFL personnel or their family and friends, loved ones of the participants that's in the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It was a lot different when it's at the Hilton Hawaiian Village because it was just open and so people could just walk up and you didn't know who the hell they were, and so you like you're a little bit more apprehensive. But you know, somebody was saying, like Jim Keller was like, Hey, that's my brother, that's my you know so forth and Soul.
Speaker 3: They're like, okay, cool, but man, it's okay. Let the kid get it. I mean, brother, you coming up there with a helmet, what like you're gonna keep the helmet? I already know you're about to put it.
Speaker 1: On eBay, Yeah, most definitely. Hey, speaking of Ehillani, please tell me you remember the French told from that hotel my group.
Speaker 2: My first year my yeah, ninety three, that was the first year over that we went to the Ilini Man.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was the serub or I don't know if it was the batter in which they made the pen the French, but oh my god, oh my goodness, I.
Speaker 3: Miss those days that French toast.
Speaker 1: Listen to this day. I have never forgot. There's another place. If anybody's in the chat that's from Canada or specifically Montreal, there's a restaurant where I ate breakfast. When I had the opportunity to play for the Montreal Aloettes that one year, ate breakfast at this placed all the time called Le Avenue. I ain't never had no French toast like that. I don't know if it was the syrup again or if it was the batter that they made the syrup with. But the Ihilani La Avenue and Montreal dog the fucking French toast to this day, it's been almost a decade. Still the best I've ever had.
Speaker 2: Still, the best frince toast I've ever had is that boulevard at the Beverly Wilshire. Yeah, oh, or here in La That's the best Frinch toes I've had. Is where they're filmed America. Uh, the Richard Gear what's the Pretty Woman? That's where they film Pretty Woman at the Beverly Wilshon.
Speaker 3: Uh. The French toes there. That's the only thing I ordered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the French toes, two eggs over medium and baker. They also have a croissant. That's that's great. That's that's really really good. But okay, oh yo.
Speaker 3: Yo Webb, well your favorite spellow sinko.
Speaker 1: Chatt Let me give my hat. Yeah, oh yeah, it's up and stuff. My daughter had my hat. She had my hat, playing with my hat. Man, hold on for me. Let's do what we do tonight. Boy, let's do what we do tonight.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go first.
Speaker 1: Let me hake myself up first.
Speaker 2: The very first word, it's volatile. Oh, shoe doesn't have a volatile personality. Volatile volatile. Oh shoot, that's a good one right there. By, I know how to spell violent.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to. I'm trying to trying to figure out volatile vah vah vah. I know, I know that motherfucker starts with a V.
Speaker 3: I know that much vah bah d o volatile.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I'm I know I'm gonna be wrong, but I'm I'm gonna just get I'm fine wing it. I'm fine wing it. Vo l I.
Speaker 3: T l A t I l E close v O v O l A t I l E volatile. Okay, this one. I know you're gonna get this one.
Speaker 1: Damn impulsive or impulsive? Now this is a good word because I was impulsive, but real, Okay, I was very impulsive. So when I met you know, she tried, she slid up d M and she was very to reciprocate her impulsiveness, then I became impulsive. I am n U l s I b E.
Speaker 3: That is correct. The next word, you know what the next word.
Speaker 1: To talk about, I was the original achille to b you talking about one y palm A was me.
Speaker 2: The next word is ingenuity. It took great ingenuity to build the Pyramids of Egypt. Ingenuity? What ingenuity?
Speaker 3: Okay? All right?
Speaker 1: Can I ask for a little help real quick?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Does the word begin with an I R E. The word is ingenuity, So you can't tell me if it begins with an I R E. Ingenuity. Would you like it in a sentence? Give me the word in the sentence, please?
Speaker 2: The San Francisco, the Golden gate Bridge took great ingenuity to build ingenuity.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I think about the word engine, right, it starts to but knowing knowing the English language, ingenuity ain't gonna it gotta be an yeh oh, you know, fuck it ingenuity engine I G.
Speaker 3: I N G E n U I T Y correct.
Speaker 1: Man, That is what I do.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you. That's that Harvard, Harvard next word.
Speaker 1: Even though I went to Harvard on one semester, I went to Ivy League school s A T. I had an eight hundred. Stop playing with me. That's what I do to talk about. Boy, let's go the next word you talk about. I'm out of Liberty City. That's me talking about. This is who good ones to make. And I'm gonna tell you why I know how to spell this because when I met real right, and I keep taking everything back to hurt because every word you asked me if it's reminiscent of when we met, because she tried to get in my panties like the first week and I was like nah, So I had to procrastinate and may gonna wait because like I know you fine, but oh you're finna work for this. You're gonna work for this, So procrastinate, bro dr O crastinate cr cr A S.
Speaker 3: T I N A T E correct, Hey.
Speaker 1: Beg go where you at?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 1: Were your boy on one tonight? Why would you.
Speaker 3: Talk to last word? The last word?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 1: I'm on now talk to me now and whatever it is. Chat, this is for y'all. Chat. I'm finna get it right because I love y'all.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: I believe education. Why I beleaveue education from Liberty City to Harvard.
Speaker 6: Taciturn tax return It's easy, r E tu are in tax turn turn, Let's go, I got it right.
Speaker 3: Tax return huh oh taciturn? Wait?
Speaker 1: What I thought you said?
Speaker 3: A tax return turn?
Speaker 1: What the hell is a taciturn? While you're trying, you're trying to stop me.
Speaker 3: At this time, I'm taciturn turn.
Speaker 1: Okay, use it in a sentence so I get it better understand.
Speaker 3: At this point in time, I'm taciturn.
Speaker 1: At this point in time, I'm taciturn tas so turn test the turn, test a turn. Can you give me a definition?
Speaker 3: Is a person that's.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Is temporary disinterested or declining to talk.
Speaker 1: That's a turnh test here, test here, All right, I'm gonna just wing it. T A s I t u r in t u s I tu are in test test test turn.
Speaker 3: That's a turn. T A c I t u are in test a turn. So I smelled it. I spelled it right, Yes I did. There's no there's no I.
Speaker 1: Said t A C. I didn't say as I said, se uh no, what asked the chat? I said, I said a chat?
Speaker 3: Did he correctly?
Speaker 5: You are in.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, man, somebody got to get a play back?
Speaker 2: Man, okay, hey, chae is ooe the PBR. Yeah, they gave us They said, you know what, we want you guys to show this again. So they gave us access to the replay. Oh oh, get up, get up?
Speaker 1: What? Oh? Look hey look he stepped on me. Oh Joe, get up, Joe, get up, Get up, Get up.
Speaker 3: O Joe. That wasn't one point five seconds, on Joe, I'm sorry, Yes it was.
Speaker 1: The clock said, I promise you. The clock said one point five. I looked up and I was I was happy about it.
Speaker 3: Chat. Do y'all believe O Yo stayed on that bull one point five seconds.
Speaker 1: All they have to do is look at the live version of me riding, and the clock will say.
Speaker 3: As soon as that man came as soon as that bull came.
Speaker 1: Out, noah, because I didn't fall right acted to him.
Speaker 3: Alright, O Joe, it's time for your badge. Now that is time for.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, here we go. All right, Oh this is a good one right here. Chat, we got dunk on kunk Chat. I went three for five. I went four for five. My bad. We're gonna win tonight. What year did Roger Goodell become the NFL commissioner? What year did Roger Goodell become the NFL commissioner? Yeah, h.
Speaker 3: Oh, my goodness, mm hmmmmmm. Oh yeah, it's either one or the other.
Speaker 1: No, it can't be. It can't be either. It's only one answer to it ain't no either.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely wrong because the year the year. Matter of fact, you're wrong twice, so you owe in two. The answer is two thousand.
Speaker 3: Hello, I thought what you telling them about? Technically retired without time you are around.
Speaker 1: Roger Gigillo became the NFL commissioner in two thousand and six. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Oh one.
Speaker 1: Coaching turnover is a common theme in the modern NFL, as a young coordinator makes a name for himself this year. Despite this, what NFL team has only had three head coaches since nineteen sixty nine? What NFL?
Speaker 3: Chuck? No, Bill Cower, Mike Tomlin, damn all right?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, my French Friday. Oh yeah, here we go. Who is the only NFL player to receive the Comeback Player of the Year award more than once? Wow?
Speaker 3: That's a good yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. Who is the only NFL player to receive the NFL Comeback of the Year award more than once?
Speaker 3: If I had the guests and I'm taking a wild guess, Thomas Davis, Oh.
Speaker 1: That's a oh you know what, that is a great answer, even though it's wrong. But the fact that you said, Thomas, that's a good answer. But the answer you were looking for with Chad Hennington.
Speaker 3: Man, that's some bulle eye. That man came back from three A surgeries.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh yeah, one and two, one and three. What NBA general manager ran the process? What NBA general manager ran the problem? Man?
Speaker 3: Uh, he's from the Sixers. I can't say, come on one in Folk.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that daddy base ain't working too good.
Speaker 3: No, no, I mean I can't think that I know who it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if you knew who it was, you'll tell me his name. It looked like I'm a winning night. Yeah, I'm going I'm gonna win the night. I'm gonna take this on the on on on my flight in the morning, my little Spirit Airline flight to Cincinnati. Proud, I'm a tweeted about this.
Speaker 3: Sam Press what you call him? I don't know, Sam Dieck. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, no, no, no, you said I don't know. You said I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, No, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: A chack chack you said, you said no, you were looking down and down or something. You were looking down.
Speaker 6: Do that.
Speaker 3: You're looking down?
Speaker 5: Is it right?
Speaker 1: No? You look at looking down, looking at you were looking at the check, the check and the test of this. You were looking down for You were looking down for a little bit and then all of a sudden you said, I don't know, and you throughout Sam Sam Hennikey.
Speaker 3: It's Sam Henky.
Speaker 1: So that lets me know, Hanky, Well, whoever before.
Speaker 3: This the money? We're right here, Ojo up, you ain't the tweet out nothing tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Anyway, Here we go after that cheat, Who is the oldest player in the NBA to win it?
Speaker 3: Hold on, go ahead, say that again.
Speaker 1: Who is the oldest player in the NBA to ever win the.
Speaker 3: M v P regular season of postseason?
Speaker 1: Who is the oldest player in the NBA to win an m v par alone.
Speaker 3: Came that don't.
Speaker 1: And he cheated.
Speaker 3: W W dot dot com.
Speaker 1: No, you cheated on that fourth question.
Speaker 2: See I want to clarification cheat it because see if you said postseason out way with Kareem, but since you were regular season, I went with the mailman.
Speaker 3: Nah, you cheated. You cheated on that.
Speaker 1: Uh that that sixers question?
Speaker 2: Jail, Yeah, I was down, he was punching. I was I was dodging, I was rolling. He had on the rope, he had me. I'm the rep said, mister sharp, you better fike back. I'm gonna call it. I'm gonna call it. I'm gonna call it. And then I threw this one hate maker boom, don't go john Down't Goest, Johnson, Down't Goest Johnson.
Speaker 1: You cheated, You cheated or you cheated. On that fourth show you said about Oh, I'm gonna I'm gonna just throw a name out there. You was looking down, was looking at something.
Speaker 3: It could have been wrong.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no you you you looked back five minutes. What if sudden you had the name?
Speaker 2: See, I had a feeling I was right because you paused it almost like your computer glitch.
Speaker 3: Would I get what right? Hey?
Speaker 1: The chat? You cheated?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I don't want the majority of I done been five and oh I don't gone five? And oh you started asking me questions back to eighteen hundred football.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't give me no model stuff. All right, it's time for Q and eight.
Speaker 1: Somebody just somebody just said I was up like the Warriors and Cabs.
Speaker 2: All right, O Joe, take down, Take down, Max said, Oh, they're saying the math lost because Cowboy players will attend its rooting for them.
Speaker 3: I didn't see. I didn't. I meant, you know what a right.
Speaker 2: I was watching the game, but Ash was in here harassing me, annoying me. So uh hey, look, if they don't win, they all have to win. Is one game. The Timberwolves have to win three games. If they can't win one of the next three games, they don't deserve it. I don't give a damn. Who's the attendance? Lady Ray said, no fair. No fair can beat the Minnesota State Fair.
Speaker 1: Food.
Speaker 2: For the record, would y'all eat any of these spam kurds. I've eaten spam before, fried spam, deep fries, get in meat balls. I have a half Spaghettian meat balls, probably since I was kid shipboard here.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't order foster like that when I go out. Uh deal pickle lemonade cooking now, I don't like them. I don't like pickles. Tato top hot hot dish on a stick. I like tato tots, especially when they come up. Yeah, they gotta berease.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: Back in the days when you used to get tato tops with your school on the tray. Kids. You know, piecea day, you get to your you get to tato tots, you get your little vessels on.
Speaker 2: The side and you can just little icy Damn damn them mo veges. I ain't never eat no veges. I wanted that little I wanted that square pizza slice. Yeah, oh yeah, pizza. We got barbecue chicken, the hamburger uh uh what else? We get spaghetti meat balls?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Damn the vedges, man, it ain't no badges. And that chocolate milk all I want. You know when they had that white milk. I only got one of those, but that chocolate mill chocolate milk with five I get, I'll give me five of them things.
Speaker 1: H I bet, I bet you remember you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the chocolate drink, Yeah yeah, yeah, I remember you. And that yell and that yellow that yellow bottle, yellow.
Speaker 1: Bottle, yes, sir, yes, sir. What about tang you taste?
Speaker 2: They had a medicine taste to it to me, Yeah, it did, did you know? But that the uh that like orange soda panto or knee hogh you know, knee high Fanta. But that fan great, yeah, fan of grave was nice. But you like that what you say, check, check grape so dollar fifty, check strawberry case for a dollar fifty. You got the check A field day, I'm a field day and they give you check, soda and the wise potato chip.
Speaker 3: You remember why with an.
Speaker 2: Hour on the bag of the little blue bag with our Yeah yeah, go back man, the field day champ.
Speaker 3: Did y'all have phield day? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We have field day back then?
Speaker 2: Man, Man, I got so many blue ribbons. Softball throw the Croker sack race, oh bad please?
Speaker 1: And the Croker sack race was man.
Speaker 3: Coach Polu said that boy got jack ass to him. I't cop it. I would go to them.
Speaker 1: You know, you grow up on a farm.
Speaker 2: You got coca sack. We used to practice this all the time. Oh man, a bad field day, Man, that was.
Speaker 3: So much fun.
Speaker 2: You know, you get all the little knickknacks, you get the sodas. Great to send miss back at.
Speaker 3: School with a dollar fifty.
Speaker 1: I don't think they have a day.
Speaker 3: May they don't. The kids don't even they don't really send the kids outside no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's man.
Speaker 3: I look forward, Man, I look hardy going out for recess.
Speaker 2: Man. Hell, even when I was in high school, man, I got a I had sixth period is what I put my my recess gym, the last period of the day. Man, I'm been be funking the whole their school because you know we're gonna play right up to the ball ring.
Speaker 3: O joke.
Speaker 2: Ain't no way you go take Okay, I'm gonna go shower. It's ten minutes, fifteen minutes left. I'm gonna go shower and get them, you know, get dress again. Non, you're gonna play right up to the ball ring. All you did was take your shirt off. You walk to the class with your shirt trying to cool off, and put it on. And now you yunk it from second all the way to sixth period. Oh now, six period, I have had, I PE, have my PE sixth period. That's it now. But I those the day. You're right, You're right, oh Joe. They don't kids don't even don't even they don't kid, don't kid don't do nothing to no more. They don't go outside and play. They don't drink out the space like.
Speaker 3: We used to.
Speaker 1: Theyre on the game, They on their tablets, they on their phones. During the summer. They Mama, don't say go outside and close the door. And don't come back in. Yeah, you know, they don't drink from the from the water fountain, water fountain. They don't drink from the water holes on the side of.
Speaker 3: The house now on the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have to let that fact because in the summer time, you let that face, you better let it run, that water burn you burn your ass up, cause you know they've just been sitting there in that sun.
Speaker 3: Gotta let that thing run a little bit less so that cool water come through there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, oh Jo, it's different now these kids now, Okay, whole Breeson said, shut up questions be twenty times larderst with oho, and he still wear oho.
Speaker 3: You let us down.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Every time he had on the roape, he had it out of out of that thing like see see they.
Speaker 1: See you, you got you got that, you got people. Fool man, you're not realizing he looking down cheat answer, and then he came up with the oh nah, man, I saw it, I saw it. I'm looking at you know what.
Speaker 3: I can't wait till we go or we go on tour and we have fellow sego and they get.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen if if it's a crowd, I'm not losing It's one thing I do when when the light is on, I show up. I'm not losing it front of no people now, all right, not not with this Harvard education.
Speaker 3: My question is who win a forty yard dash, Tyreek Hill or you say Boat? Right now? Probably Tyreek.
Speaker 2: You say Boat probably has not run since he retired, since he read last ran the twenty seventeen the World Championship in which he won the bronze. He probably has not run since then. So I'll take Tyreek because Tyreek is still running. But if you say Boat, let's just say you same boat.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know about I don't know about it.
Speaker 3: You say it running he was done. He already said he like he.
Speaker 1: Do, he'd be done. I think he's still be doing little stuff here and there.
Speaker 2: He's gonna pull something if he had been running, because you know, to try to get out now.
Speaker 1: Listen, you know he get out slow.
Speaker 3: His race.
Speaker 1: His race is from about about fifty to fifty meters on.
Speaker 3: But be gone.
Speaker 1: It's over forty dash man and he coming to get that man.
Speaker 3: Not now. If you asked me in his prime when he was training, Oh.
Speaker 1: It ain't ain't no, ain't close. It's not even close. That's different track speed football speed, completely different.
Speaker 2: Very very very like you got to see track like you got to see a professional track meet in person, up close, then you'll get an appreciated.
Speaker 1: How about this, I got one for you. I got one for you. Christian Coleman. Christian Coleman and Tyreek race up.
Speaker 2: Tyreek man, you see that coman or blow the nose up, XAVI, you're worthy man, Christy Coche, you said, how you getting in the block.
Speaker 1: Now he got the fastest start, Amason.
Speaker 3: They already got him tied. He ran four one two.
Speaker 2: So if he were to just say, you know what, I'm just training for the forty, I'm just training for the forty, and you gave him six weeks, he probably could run probably three sub Ford, Yeah, he probably be maybe three nine nine, four oh four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure cause I say is for him. I'm trying to find that footage. Anybody. Can anybody find that footage.
Speaker 2: With Stanley Ford out ran a horse in the forty Stanley Floyd from Georgia. He was he was he was he he I mean his get out was crazy. I think they said he ran like a three nine. Can we can we can you find a dash but yeah, Christy Coke, Yeah, man, man please, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Ain't no, ain't no football player go out run no track, got not not just like no no, no, no, no, sir. They get off too quick, uh.
Speaker 2: Like Sam like the track guys. They fan framed like Kristan Coleman. But Christian Coleman is compor CHRISTI coman might be a to be about like five seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah they say they're small.
Speaker 1: But that let out fred fred fred Fred Curley No allows, no, allow only.
Speaker 3: Like one sixty. He's like one fifty five.
Speaker 1: Hey for them boys moving, broy and Tad about moving.
Speaker 3: We can stand on the floor. That run the horse, don't yoh got him? Stanley got it.
Speaker 1: He shot up back, he shot up out of the Stanley got.
Speaker 3: Him, and he came out the gates like a horse.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's that eplode?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was they used to have, like that's I think that was on. That's incredible, all got express incredible. Tiger Wood was on there. But Stanley Floyd from Georgia. So that's that's why I know him. He was how he could run. He's like waiting for my time. But Georgia had some guys that can run. Now, Sam doed. They called him Dott Sam Graddy. As a matter of fact, Sam, If I'm not mistaken, Sam Graddy ran first leg.
Speaker 3: On his high school track team.
Speaker 1: Mmmm.
Speaker 2: He went to If I'm not mistaking, I think he went to North Side Atlanta. Sam Graddy, Manuel Blakely, Melvin Lattney with three of the guys. I don't remember the other guy. Man, they had two guys in Georgia Oho that ran uh first place ran forty five thirty five. Second place ran forty five thirty seven in the four hundred meters. Some boy, bookie, Man, if you ran forty eight seconds in the four hundred, you was you was gucci, you was moving.
Speaker 3: I mean. The only guy I ever remember in high school running that like that was Antonio McKay.
Speaker 2: He from Georgia. He went to Roosevelt. He ran forty six. But guy's running. Guys run forty.
Speaker 3: Six like it ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, especially now, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You see that big kid from South Carolina that's six five two forty six five, ran and ran twenty point one, like twenty point oh two.
Speaker 3: I saw him. I saw some big old dude man.
Speaker 1: His name, his named Nick Nick go.
Speaker 3: To the University of South Carolina. He made the national.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think his name is Nick something. If I'm not mistaken. I saw I saw it on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: O KG said if PJ and Gaffert one of the greatest trades of all time, if Maths win the final, Yes, Uh, you'd have to put it up there with Mark Aguire when he got traded to the Pistons and they go on and they went back to back championships. Who I'm trying to think of a misseason trade. I'm trying to think of mid season. That's the only way I can think of off the top of my head. On you, I mean, I would have to, like really right, really really think about it. But yeah, yeah, chill the Pope Unkernos show. In your pro career, who was your favorite head coach off of the coordinator position coach you played under man man all my position coach was great, but I probably think the guy that had the biggest influence on me was probably less special. He was he was my position coach ninety three and ninety four, and he and I developed a great relationship. And uh, as a matter of fact, every just like clockwork, I might not hear from this man the entire year. But when it's my kid's birthday, I get a take sweetheart, tell he knows he remembered my kids name. Happy birthday, KR, Happy birthday, Kayleie, Happy birthday, Offensive coordinator Cool. Because Cool was my quarterback my first two years in Denver, so obviously he and I had a great relationship. He was the guy that would help me, ay he's coming in, I'm coming and he's the backup. He was the backup quarterback, I'm back up receiver. He would come over to a he called me greasy. He said, Greasy, you know what you got because I be looking for you now. He said, Look, it's gonna be this coverage.
Speaker 3: Do this. So he's telling me what I need to do. So I've always had a great relationship with him, and so he Mike was great. But day now, look, Mike, Mike was great.
Speaker 2: I learned of so much from Mike, how to be a pro, what it takes to win, to really win, how to be unselfish, do things for the betterment of the team. But I don't think anything that's possible without Dan Reeves. Because not only did Dan draft me, he forgot to cut me, and he believed in me.
Speaker 3: He believed in me. He told me he believed in me.
Speaker 2: He told me that I was too big, too fast, too strong not to make a decent living in the NFL. So for that I'll be forever grateful. But it was Mike that made me a champion and told me what it took to be a champion. The worker had to work at it. But the prep and the study and the attention of detail and the situation and that what he expected me, what he expected of me, helped me to almost the standard of which I held myself. But I was very very fortunate to have a coordinator and position coach and a head coach that all my coaches great Wade Phillips.
Speaker 3: Came out the day and he was the decoordinator. He was great. But man, I've been very very fortunate. I really didn't have a whole lot of.
Speaker 2: Coaches that I bumped head with because Ojoe I came to work and I was a pro the way I approached the job and a professional because that was the job that I had.
Speaker 3: M h who's your favorite coach, Ojoe?
Speaker 1: I see my favorite coach. I've had some good ones, huh. I've had some good ones. Obviously, when I was drafted to the drafted to the to the Bengals, obviously was a coach at the time, and for anyone that's ever had the opportunity to me, Dicklobo. He took about one of the one of the nicest, coolest gentlemen so I've ever met, I've ever met, and I thought it really couldn't get any better than him, his presence. Obviously we weren't winning at that time, but just being able to be around Dickon and hear some some of the stories that he told, you know, during those times, during those days. A legend, a legend in his own right. Obviously, my position coaches have had some great position coaches, UH, Steve Mushagan, Alex Wood, Mike Shephard, and obviously the one who meant the most to me and had the most impact impact on my career on and off the field was Hugh jacks. Hugh Jackson. Yeah, Hugh Jackson man. Still to this day we keep in touch. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah. Marvin Lewis, obviously we know how much how much he means to me, and UH and Hugh Jackson have been huge, huge, huge, inspirations, not just as coaches, but off the fielding some of my decision making, some of my structure and discipline when it comes to the way I live, the way I spend. You know, if you watch Hard Knocks and Marvin kind of eluding to some of the things that I should do with my money. Oh, they've been they've been fascinating. And it's still to this day to be able to pick up the phone and call Hugh will call Marvin out the blue like this and they answer and pick up this.
Speaker 3: Awesome, It's awesome. The real McCoy said, uh ocho.
Speaker 2: Does the man carry the shopping bags out with this lady or to go food bag if you're out to dinner and she doesn't finish her food.
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, if I go shopping with real and she purchases anything, I have the same rules for my kids. If you buy it, you carry it.
Speaker 3: Ain't going shopping for my kids.
Speaker 1: If I buy something for you, you carry it. If we go somewhere to eat, that's your food and you order some you and you take a doggie bag, you carry your bag? Not handicapped?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: This ain't the sixteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: Talk about? Yeah? I'm with you or that with O Yoe. I don't like to go shopping, so here.
Speaker 1: I know you go listen, I shop on, I shop online anyway. I don't need to unless I'm going to Target. Unless I'm going to Target the Walmart. There's really no need or h and m oh my bad o Zarro. There's really no need to go on my bad Urban Outfitters. There's really no need to need the house. I can't especially if you know, if you know, if you know your sizes.
Speaker 3: I probably haven't been in a store and tried on something in the decade.
Speaker 1: You get everything custody. Now.
Speaker 3: If it's something like Shella, just have it send to the house. I try it on.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: If not, she's send me back because she's coming out here. Yeah, every you know, fourteen days, seventeen days, she's gonna come out. She'll send it back.
Speaker 3: If I like it. Need alterations, I can have ash Shot comes over, he'll take it up. We good to go.
Speaker 2: But go in the store and try it on those days over for Jemmens when.
Speaker 1: It when it comes, when it comes, I'm gonna I'm gonna hit.
Speaker 2: Target now, get you know, like like showered jail, you know, toiletries and stuff like that. Yeah, I mean I can't stay.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Look, I have a nurse come to the house. If I have to do blood work, the nurse comes to the house. The groomers come to the house to take it to obathe the dogs. The vets come to the house any dog, anytime the dog needs worm medications or vaccines or something like that.
Speaker 3: The vatcoms.
Speaker 2: When I was getting a massage, the lady comes, I go out to the guest house. I get a massage. Oh cho, Literally, I was like, I wasn't leaving to do anything. I'm like, I would just go I would just go to work and come home. And I'm like, right, that hadn't even gotten and I could do the same thing over and over for years. I could eat the same thing, yeah, over and over for years, but that had gotten more. I got to get out of the house to do something on my own.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm a creature of habit like that as well. Obviously I've done the same thing consistently through through the years. My routine hasn't changed now with what I've had that what I've learned now obviously due to my situation and circumstances, I can't get complacent with that routine. At times, I do have to switch things up, and I think that's one of the things I also need to need to work on because I'm so content and I am a future habit, and I get in a certain pattern of doing the same thing over and over and over and over again. So that that's that's pretty much it. I went a little too far. And with personal ship, we're supposed to be talking about place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Man, I was like, and it's just like you know, the lady come Blanca and Biki com they clean the house day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Look, there's only way either either you do it, either you hire somebody to do it because you can't, or you don't want to.
Speaker 3: Right, So I want to do all that stuff. So guess what.
Speaker 2: I paid somebody to do it. It is really that simple. I don't want to go sit in no offense. Oh we running a little leg. I'm gonna be mad. So guess what I have the phlebotomist to come to the house. She gonna be here a certain amount of time. Reel gonna cut. Her name is Charelle too. Hey, she come take the blood work, send it off, I get the results back. Ain't nobody, Ain't nobody else said I didn't sit in traffic or I'm sorry, mister sharp, we're running a few minutes late. I'm sorry, mister Sharp. Could you come back to my Hell No, there's a reason why I schedule it today. I have standing appointments, like when I was in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: O yo.
Speaker 2: I paid all my appointments at the beginning of the year. I paid for my air cut in full. I played for my facial and full, my massage therapist in full, fingernail many petty in full. Well you got that, you got If I need now, they're more app If I need to come in and move something around, they're more apt to move that around.
Speaker 1: For me because I already paid for it.
Speaker 3: Chip included, Everything is included. I like that.
Speaker 2: So is y'all their part? Hey, uncle on y'all. I'll be getting married this summer and wanted to extend y'all invite to y'all. Is there email I can send it? Do you have any advice on becoming a provider? Bro? That's all. That's that's my purpose. I wait, see they say a man that finds purpose, finds peace. What's your purpose? My purpose is I'm a provider for my family. That's what gets me up out of bed. Knowing that I got people counting on me to provide. That's my purpose. So I've always done it. I've always wanted to do it ever since I was a little boy, Ojo. I wasn't making a whole lot of money, maybe twenty five dollars a week, But guess what ten of that was gonna go to?
Speaker 3: Granted to do something? And it gave me a sense of pride.
Speaker 2: Here I am a kid, I'm ten eleven years old, eight years old, and I'm giving my grandmother ten dollars a week to help with something.
Speaker 3: Man. The sense of pride that I felt by doing that, man, please. And now it's to know my sister and my brother count on me to know. My kids know that if they need something, they can count on me. To know.
Speaker 2: My mom be wasting my money on the slope or the damn slop me She's that makes me feel good, O Joe. That's that's so's It's like, Bro, that's your responsibility. I told my son, I said, Bro, you took you got a wife, you can't just think of you, think of her. I said, Now you got a son, Now you gotta think of him her. Then you there's order. That's how I think. I don't think about me. I think about my kids, my sister, my mom. I think about them first. Then if there's something left over, okay, that's for me. But I'm cool with that. But it's nothing to it. Bro A, You're gonna be great. Uh, congratulations on the wedding. Where y'all going to destination wedding.
Speaker 1: So if he if he invited for the wedding and he needs, you know, he needs a performance, you know, I'm I'm available for that. I have a production company. We can sing, we can rap whatever, you whatever you need me know.
Speaker 2: Uh helld But uh that's that's the thing. I mean, it's like I don't know what your what's your purpose?
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe? Yeah? My purpose?
Speaker 1: True, Well, obviously as many jokes as I do make. Obviously to provide, and that's always that's always been my purpose and always been my go to, especially as a father as well as as well and obviously you know, at sometime this time next year, I'll be a husband and to continue to provide and continuously being not just a better man, but being a better husband, being a better partner. All that stuff is. I don't want to use the word trial and error, but it's it's a learning process. It's a learning process as as as you go, you learn and learn, you learn as you go. But what I do, what I do want to do is I don't want to be a statistic, right.
Speaker 3: You don't want to get you don't want to be.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be a statistic. Yeah, I don't. I don't want to. So I was able to do it in one sport. I was able to do it in football.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Statistically, there's a high percentage of us that that they go broke, you know, and I pride myself in being one of the few in that percentage that hasn't. So I want to do and take that same energy when it goes into that union and not want to be a statistic in that area as well.
Speaker 3: That's great. Just want to work at it.
Speaker 2: Bro You got to work at a marriage, just like you worked at your career. You tried to get better each and every day. You try to get better each and every year. And that's the same approach that you have to take in your relationship. But you'll be fine. I mean, you and Real seem happy, all a great couple together. I love seeing you guys together. When when I'm around you, guys seem like you'll have so much fun. And that's all.
Speaker 3: That's great. That's that's that's a that's a great that's a great feeling, bro.
Speaker 1: Long, she keep saying it.
Speaker 2: But guys, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Please please make sure you hit that like button, Please make sure you hit that subscribe button, and thank you guys for selling out.
Speaker 3: Shade by Laportier.
Speaker 2: We're gonna fit, We're gonna have We're only taking pre orders, but we're able to fill that backlog and so moving forward, we will not I repeat, we will.
Speaker 3: Not run into this problem again. Thank you guys so much for your patience.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you go follow my media company on all this social media platform pages, Shave Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four. That's eighty four spelled out, the link to the we pen, the link to Nightcap Merch at the top of the chat. Quantities are limited and they're selling out fast. And to show you guys I appreciation, we've created an additional twenty percent off. Just use the code up. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite unk, Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite number eighty five. He's a route Runner extraordinary, a Bengals Ring of Fame honoree. He's a pro bowler. He's an All Pro. He's from Liberty City, and he's chad Ocho Cinko, Risado Johnson.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us. We'll see you soon.
Speaker 1: The volume