Speaker 1: Great cool three on yours one two recording progress. Yeah, it is you started years early, which means that then I'm gonna have to cut this ideo. Cuck cook cute, Hey buddy, how are you? I'm doing okay? Andrew? Are you doing serial Killers? Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios? This is serial Killers? Here's your answer, pal, another week of no bull chat QQ. We could do that after I have more for recording at eleven thirty cool, but this is more important because this is our bread and butter. It's serial Killers. Well, the bread and butter that gives us more ads is bull chat. That's pretty cool. But this podcast is called serial Killer. Yeah, but bull chat exists within the cereal and today is actually the day that we could win the big award if we are, you know, nice to each other only for a nice series. I think I do think that that has something to do with it. I do. I that's some weird karmic type things like nice to each other and you'll be rewarded for it in the end. You like my shirt that I'm wearing, Okay, if you're watching this on YouTube, I'm wearing my Iowa shirt today. Yeah, Caitlyn Clark. Dude, Wow, Caitlyn Clark. Yes, yeah, how what okay? Crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like the most scoringest person in the NC double A.
Speaker 1: It's amazing since since like what's his name? Did it fifty years ago? Game the Hawkeyes? Oh cool?
Speaker 2: Hello, I was a resident. I know all about the hung out in Iowa City. I know all about Hawkeyes sports.
Speaker 1: You just keep saying Hawkeyes.
Speaker 2: Yes, what other football basket? They're all the Hawkeyes. They're all the Hawkeyes Iowaha.
Speaker 1: The football team, yes, basketball team, yes, Hawkeyes. Every school is just called their teams are just the hawk eys.
Speaker 2: Those are their college teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are just only Hawkey that's correct. I mean any school in Iowa State has the Cyclones. Okay, so then it gets that point. No, it's different colleges, you dope. Well that's what I was saying. You just kept saying Hawkeyes. Yes, all Hawkeyes. Here we go, Andrew, Oh, do you want to talk about to guy some of the gifts that we received. Yes, you know, I don't understand this one at all, because you know, they sent me the email. I signed up for it, but yet it came in your name. So well, because they sent it to both of us, and I must not have seen it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I sent it to our general inbox, serial Killers PC at gmail dot com. So check this out. So this is kit. Andrew doesn't know what Kith is. I don't. I feel so untrendy. Like when we got this, I was like, Okay, that's cool, what's Kith? And then Diamond was like, how do you not know what Kith is? So I feel really old? Don't because full disclosure, I did not know what Kith was until two weeks ago. Really yes, because we went to their store in Miami Beach. Oh got it. So it's a trendy it's a dude. It's a dude, and he has all this stuff art and products and clothing and the whole thing. And in the front of the Kith store, some of them, I don't know if they all have it. It's Kith Treats and so what it is it's an ice cream store and it's all mixed with cereal. I love that. So they have all these different menu items with different cereal mix ins, and it's weird the way that they do it because they it's they put it in this machine and it all mixes in with the ice cream. I've since looked up the clothes and the clothes look really cozy. I kind of wish that I had sweatshirts or something from them. So it's very expensive. Yeah, okay, so so there's a little collab here. We got reached out to the a PR company that that reps Pebbles and it is the Fruity Pebbles kit Cereal that to celebrate National Cereal Day, which was on the seventh, which you missed. How did I miss it? When we recorded this? It's March fourth.
Speaker 2: And the release of Nike Lebron for Fruity Pebbles. I wish we got.
Speaker 1: I wish we got the sneakers. I know, the sneakers look really cool. That's probably for like also the cleats Ultra influencers.
Speaker 2: We have partnered with Fruity Pebbles to design a limited edition Cereal box and custom Cereal ball.
Speaker 1: Did we get the ball? Yeah? This is it. That's not the ball it is. That's not it. That's not the ball. I think it is.
Speaker 2: It's not because it's a cup and I saw I saw the ball online. It looks like something is missing. Did you take something out?
Speaker 1: I did not? Did you I did not? You hear the Cooper needed it.
Speaker 2: Alongside this capsule, we have also teamed up with Lebron James to create a menu of exclusive ice cream specials, all infused with the King's favorite cereal, The Kith Treats for Fruity Pebble's limited time menu is available now through three seventeen at all US Kith Treats locations. So thank you very very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so cool to be considered for these things sending it to us. So Lebron james favorite cereals Fruity Pebbles.
Speaker 2: Must be that's crazy, King James. Well, what just.
Speaker 1: You saying that? With the sport like You've been so sporty today, very sporty. I'm a sports guy. I am a sports guy and the bull is definitely missing from this boll. Did I miss something when you became a sports guy, Because yes, I've been studying sports, You've been just studying all sports. I think it's important for me to know sports because I'm a man. Okay, I don't think that's it, but you know what, go for it. I support you. Hold on, look at the other gift we got Andrew. Cool? Yes, why don't we do it after we do our first serial. Come on Bro sports Bro Oh okay, so sporty, yeah, can you get me with us? Can you get your bottle out of the shot there? Okay, thanks, I appreciate it. Is my phone in here? Yes? Where it's not?
Speaker 2: It was on top of the Farmland Fresh Airy's fridge, but it's not there anymore.
Speaker 1: Could you talk to the camera for a quick second. I do need it just in case of something. What's up camera? Yeah, So Andrew needs to go find his phone because he's very very important and someone very very important in his world may be reaching out to him and if he doesn't check his phone during this podcast, who knows, they could be Firings involved. Anyway.
Speaker 2: So, actually today Monday is the eleventh. This is when the Big iHeartRadio Podcast Awards is happening. It's happening tonight in Austin. So if you're listening to this actually on the eleventh, you can check it out live at nine pm Eastern time. Just go to iheartapp or go to iHeartRadio dot com and all the information will be there and you can watch us live as we sit in the audience and hopefully you are called up on stage to win the big Award in the food category for the iHeart Podcast Awards, and you know.
Speaker 1: We're with some good company.
Speaker 2: I'm actually gonna have to check those podcasts out to see what we're up against. I know Evil Longoria has a podcast, and I'm hoping it wasn't the kind of thing where she's like, listen, I Heart, I'm only showing up if we Oh, hey, Andrew, what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing? Nothing? Okay? All right? Should we eat our first cereal? Yes? Please? Thank you, Matt.
Speaker 2: This one comes from Matt, and it's still very unfortunate that the big Matt box was missing. I just saw you kick the crumbs underneath so because you want roaches and rats.
Speaker 1: And that's how I don't you do? You do it naturally, just by putting seventeen thousand cereals under your desk. Yes, but like a hoarder, you just deliberately kicked crumbs underneath the box. I need to roll back the footages of you whenever you're like scared by something, to be like I'm throwing just a ton of cereal all over the place. Yeah, but I don't kick it underneath stuff. Oh you don't. Oh you must be so delicate and so courteous. Anyway, So the big box that Matt said, I'm very upset is missing. What did you tell them while I was gone nothing, You'll have to listen. You think that we're gonna win. I know we're gonna win. I love that. I'm very optimistic when they say serial killers, what are you gonna do? Are we gonna look at you to be like we gotta do the sellars thing? And they we're gonna run up, and uh, I'm gonna I'll start. Oh you're get you get to start.
Speaker 2: I'll start, okay, because I'm just gonna give a brief synopsis of how this all started in our friendship and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Music is gonna play out. I'm just gonna take ten seconds and then I'm gonna and then I'm gonna let you finish. What's your ten seconds? Huh? What's seconds? I don't want to know. It's just it needs to be off the cuff. I don't mind doing it. I'm not doing it here, okay. Anyway, Casey Muskraeve's face when she went Album of the Year and she was like, what did you hear? On Saturday Night Live? She was great, Shame they don't play her on radio. Did you even know that was a thing? Andrew see Berry Crunch from Captain Crunch. Is this real? Yeah? It's real? Huh because he looks like he's been No, that's the new Yeah, No, that's the revamped Captain. I don't like the revamped Captain. Bro. We've been over this, were you like you were here? I think, right, I don't know. We talked all about it. Scary, Yeah, I know. I don't like his eyes are dead. He's very cgi, very cgi. I don't like that. So there's also a cinnamon when that's out, which I think was in the missing box. But anyway, this is artificially flavored sweetened corn and oat cereal. And it's it's it's berry. Yeah, I guess they're all blue. We did never find the oops all berries red berries. You're right, we didn't find that, and I know you weren't actively searching for it. You know, what do you care?
Speaker 2: You're right, I'll find everything. Listeners will still find.
Speaker 1: Sender, Scott will find That's exactly what I said.
Speaker 2: I'll just be home yelling at Scott for not recording from home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but will Scott refuses to do on any day you texted me at like six o'clock on a Saturday, Hey, can you record? Man? No heads up, no notice. Then when I said, oh, I could do it tomorrow, you know you sent me a door closing. The window is closed, I couldn't. Can you record today? We're recording right now. No at home. I gotta take Sawyer to the groomer. Oh okay, that takes the whole day. Yeah, oh really, I'm sure you'll find also kids, kids. Yeah, what if we recorded right after this before I went home? I can't. I have a podcast recording at eleven thirty. All right, I don't know if you've got me. So it smells it's I don't know, it's frosting. Yeah, like cotton candy. Ish, Look at all this crap that you're dropping all over the fist.
Speaker 2: Don't kick it underneath the console. So we've had the cotton candy. We've had the cotton candy, cap'n carus.
Speaker 1: You know what crap is probably behind there? No, I clean it from time to time. Oh you do? Yep? Going back to the farm land fresh Dairyes, fridge, and you would you like hold or two please? You're feeling two? Yes? All right? Two on the two Feeling two and two on two.
Speaker 2: So it's Farmland Fresh Dairries, organic two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 1: Nice. It's so cold. I'm so excited. Do you have your outfit ready?
Speaker 2: No, that's something that we must haves. Goott I know, even though it's today, I need to get an outfit.
Speaker 1: I know. AKA when we recorded this again, it is March fourth. People using people, I'm not trust me. They've been listening for three hundred plus episodes. They're not confused anymore. But if we have new people here, all right, well welcome. It's March fourth, and you're listening to this on March eleventh. Right here we go. Crunch berry. Yeah, this is oops all berry blue is what this is? Yeah? Right, huh? I like it. It's sweet, it's crunchy. It's cat me. You know. I know you're gonna say I'm crazy. You are. It doesn't taste like crunchberries. I'm not getting the same crunch berries taste I do. I'm not. It's not as intense or sweet. I don't think. I don't. I know the berries don't actually have different flavors. I just don't. Now it's gonna get four bowls from me. Yeah, I like it. I'm gonna give this three bowls in a spoon. See if you look at the oops all berries on the side, Yeah, that one has the red and the blue and the purple. Issue. Maybe it's just my brain saying like, oh, they're different flavors when it's oops al berries, this just doesn't taste like Look, bro as sweet. Captain's were in a snorkel. How do you not you know? I mean look at him. I mean it goes to charity. It looks like so over sixty years, Captain has sale the high Seas in his beloved ss guppy. Yeah, next to his breakfast table. There's no other place on the planet he loves more. That's why we're partnering with the Ocean Conservancy, a nonprofit organization working to protect the ocean from today's greatest global challenges. For every box of cap'n Crunches Seaberry Crunch purchased before five thirty one, twenty four, the Quaker Oats Company will donate one dollar cool up to five hundred grand. That's great cool now, huh. I never really understood how that worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so when they say something like that, yeah, is it the amount of boxes that the store purchased.
Speaker 1: It's all it's a donation that they basically already did, and now they're just saying like, oh, we raised five hundred grand, right.
Speaker 2: So they're going to just do the five hundred no matter what. Ye and they just want you to buy this.
Speaker 1: But it says here minimum donation is two hundred and fifty, so they're definitely giving five hundred. Thank you, Thank you, good company. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember they used to make this on Thursdays and see the rapids. That's when Blazer would go out the window. All right, next, lock the air. Oh fun, what did you give it?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I forgot I gave it three bulls in his book. I hope that's right. Yeah, okay, now onto the boring stuff. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The rest of the stuff is also Matt. This is a Matt supplied episode. Thanks Matt, we thank you and again apologize that the fifty dollars box that you sent us.
Speaker 1: Didn't make it. Yeah. I think it was more than that.
Speaker 2: Actually, boy, there were three ten dollars cereals and then a bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 1: He said. He it's very disappointing. It is. It's upsetting. Maybe we could do one of mine. No, I've already curated. Oh okay, so we're not doing mine again. So last week we did the corn the fake corn checks from Millville. I like those I had to get today. I know you enjoyed this.
Speaker 2: So here's some fake rice checks from Ralston Foods. These are rice biscuits.
Speaker 1: They're gluting friskets and free because it's rice cool. Oh look, they got crispy hexagons. I love that. That's interesting. I like the hexagon chepe. It's an interesting crist I know, but it's not really a good name for a cereal. Hey, what kind of cereal you want? I don't know, crispy hexagons. As someone who hated geometry with the sincere like a terrible just nightmares still haunt me from geometry, I don't think I like the name of that cereal. Do you know the shape of a stop sign? Hexagon? Very good? Who was that? I'm scared shapes? Okay, hexagon, you're being very up to stop this smell? This smells It just smells like cardboard, right.
Speaker 2: Eh, I don't know, I don't really.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, it smells like bad, like not good. Something smells weird about this? Yeah, when did this expire? October? It's just best Buy? What it's just best Bud. You're feeding me cereal from October of twenty twenty three Best By. It's fine, it was sealed. You go first. It's good. Now, I know you ate it? Does it smell? Does it taste like it smelt? It tastes like rice crispies? Actually? Right?
Speaker 2: What it does taste like rice crispies? Yeah, but they've got all kinds of recipes on the back. Nobody's making this stuff.
Speaker 1: Who's first taste? I'm not gonna lie. It kind of tastes like pork rindish? Are you making Granni's apple crisp? But once you get through it, it's pretty decent. And you know who ultimately makes this, right? Yeah? Who? Uh? This is made by Post.
Speaker 2: Very good, Andrew, I know you looked, No, I didn't you did, no, I just knew, okay.
Speaker 1: Because this is uh oh yeah, of course Ralston's Ralston's. It's Post ye Melville, it's not Ralston's, it's just Rawstonston. Right. It's not plural. Yeah, it's not plural, just like they make the you know, the multi meal also right, they have lots of subsidiaries.
Speaker 2: You know, they go into lots of different labels. I'm giving it three. It's pretty good, Ralston. I believe that you buy these more in like the dollar type issue stores. Yeah, maybe Dollar General or something like that. I have not seen it in my local dollar store, not in the Dollar Tree. They have those ones that are cancer causing.
Speaker 1: Oh lordy, I think that this one. Listen if I saw that, I think they're coming to like these rice cereals like that. I don't know why. The flavor is just so distinct. It brings you back to your childhood, right I like those? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, Hey, we're gonna be back right after this, and we'll check out the big old surprise box that we got from General Mills.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: So, I don't know what should I play, Andrew, I got nothing. I really we need new stuff.
Speaker 1: I like, not be dramatic and just play something. I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years and we're back. Welcome back to the award nominated nominated serial Killers. Yeah. Do you think we'll get nominated next year if we lose? Or is it like a one shot? Like this is like the oscars where it's like you get your one shot to get nominated. If you don't get it, if we.
Speaker 2: Want to get nominated again, we're gonna have to step up our game, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Or we'll have to come up with another podcast, because I'm saying, if the show can't get nominated again, is it like a one show? I don't know. No, I don't think it's that way. I don't know. Is it like the Emmys or is it like the Oscars? I don't know. That's what I don't know. I watched The difference Emmys is TV shows. So TV shows have multiple seasons. That so then what was the question? So movies you can only nominated once? What if it was on the year, the cusp of the year, maybe you can get nominated twice. You can't. Why because you submit for one year. That's the point of the Oscars. It's celebrating the best in film. But this is an ongoing podcast. Movies don't ongo So that's why I was asking, is it like the Emmys where you can't get nominated again? Or is it like the Oscars where it's a one shot deal? Brouh, you're asking me something I know nothing about. I was shocked when you told me we were nominated, So I have no idea. Okay, anyway, so over the weekend this boxt delivery.
Speaker 2: Than unfortunately it's not going to work properly because when we got this box, there was only three days left until National Serial Day.
Speaker 1: So basically, what this is an advent calendar For the most part, I think it's just a calendar with windows. You don't need to call it advent calendar. Isn't that what they call it? They do when it's advent, But this is just a calendar. What's advent? Is that an advent? That'th thing? Yeah? Catholic Christian? All right?
Speaker 2: So counting down to National Serial Day, which was on March seventh, Oh okay it was yeah, by the times it comes out, it happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. Oh so you're not you're confusing on listen, it's what if we have a new one. So look, so what you would do is you would count down. Okay, so do the day. So I think it's seven days away, you would go seven first, No, you would open up window one because it's the first day. Okay, that's living Wait hold up, no, you really think it goes this way? Yes, I think you have seven days left, so you start an advent. It's twenty five days or twenty. But I'm just saying, if you're calling it an advent calendar box, it goes you open up number one on day one, number two on day two. I'm doing it anyway. Okay. So Day one head, cheerios. Yeah, little little pouches of cheerios went for me and one for you in nice. Put it back all right? Day two? Head, how did that get there? Then? I bought that? How did you what? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So there are many snack bars okay, Cinema, toast crunch and Lucky Charms fun.
Speaker 1: Day three it's March fourth, right, I don't know. Yeah it is March third, Cinnamon toast crunch bag, yum. Look at that. I have to keep putting things back. Yeah, and March fourth, which is today when we're recording. Whoa, maybe that's the Kis Cereal bowl that was missing. I love cereal and a spoon was a spoon? Say? Serial killers? Come on? It says National Cereal. Now okay, but well now we have something new to clink with. Now can I open five? Now? Why? We'll open it up on our Instagram page. You will have seen here. Oh yay, honey, not cheerios.
Speaker 2: Cool six, dude, happened already, I know Lucky Charms of the many Lucky Charms.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Dave seven. That's your friend, crunch Cup. Isn't that your friend? Yeah? I think this is Yeah, we had that, we had your friend on the show. Wow. I'll reach out to him and say, hey, is this yours? Well, I mean yes, because it's crunch Cup. It says it on there. I'll send him a note. Okay, thank you, General Mills, Thank you, General Mills. I'm so glad we finally made it. Yeah, we're doing it. Award nominee. Looks like we made it. Who sings it? Uh? The shine Down? No, it's also Barry Man alone. Oh cool? All right? So you ready for this one? Alpin? Yes, we've had Alpin before, one or two. We like it. Uh, this is museli. That's how you say it right, musely, yes, muse No. Sugar added traditional blend of grains, fruits and nuts. So this is naturally sweet from the fruit, from the fruit. I would hope the box is so little, it's like so delicate. It is because it's packed. It's jam packed. Full of stuff. Take the bag out. Oh, I don't need it shake in front of my face.
Speaker 2: Some people put this shaked on yogurt, some people like milk yam, and some people like warm milk with this.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, like a porridge? What is a porridge? Is porridge? Oatmeal? Because I see British people being like I had my moaning porridge. Pretty much it's just oatmeal, I think. So can I look this up? Sure? Go right ahead. Can I ask your phone? Hey, Ciri, mine's broken, Hey Siri? What is what is porridge? Porridge is a food made by heating or boiling ground crushed or chopped starchy plants, typically grain, in milk or water. Shall I continue? No, Okay, So pretty much it is oatmeal for the most part. Is oatmeal? Is that like something that British people like didn't want to concede on, like how they say like color with a yew.
Speaker 2: I think it's just because of the whole you know, the three little bit, the three bears Goldilocks.
Speaker 1: Huh. I think it's because of Goldilocks. Goldilocks made it called porridge?
Speaker 2: Yes, farm there fresh daies two percent reducee fat, organic milk usd A.
Speaker 1: I have a certified Oh there it is. I was like, where is the actual fruit? I got some raisins, a bunch of grain, maybe some dates in here. Mmmm. I don't know if this is something that I would just eat with straight up milk, just I feel like this needs to be warm. What well, it's not sweet enough, right, It's basically just eating raw oats. Like if you open up that Quaker oats thing right there and just spooned it out dry, that's like what this is. I know you're gonna be like, absolutely not. But it tastes like cold cut turkey. There's no way that that's possible. It does. That's an impossibility. It does have got a shame taste and it's weird. What kind of turkey are you eating? Just tastes like cold cuts? No, like turkey col cuts. You hear it, You have quenchy cold cuts. I'm not saying it's the texture. I'm saying the taste of it is. Like I'm telling you, if I had a piece of coal cut turkey right now, I'd be like try this, and you'd be like, oh ah no, I'm actually getting like even a hint of curry, which is weird. I don't like it. I give this two bowls. It has a very strange consistency. Yeah. I don't even know if it would be any better if it was sweetened. I don't think it would be. The taste isn't good. I don't know. If it's the oats, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's almost like I'm eating little pieces of glass. It's crunching, like I feel like when I'm chewing it. I should not be chewing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it's oatmeal without the warmth. Yeah, without anything. I wonder how it would taste warmed up. Maybe we'll try that one day. We won't.
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't have microwave in here. By the time you know the whole thing, this is already a really long episode, so I would.
Speaker 1: Have put a microwave in here, but as you could see, there's no space. Thank you for listening to Cereal and get rid of the cart. That was nice.
Speaker 2: Please follow us on all social platforms. As a matter of fact, later tonight check us out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might win. We might. Won't that be exciting, It would be really exciting. Yeah, and then you know, we'll come back next week with our trophy sitting right here in our crowns. Well, we don't get crowns. Oh I'm gonna make them. Oh that would be fun. Ye to follows at it for another two years, I'm sure, and then it'll be blamed for me.
Speaker 2: You never made us crowns. Follow us at Serial Killers PC. Please follow our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. Yes, check out our web page Serial Killers PC web page.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Check us out. We'll show your AOL discs are installed. This way, you could hit the world wild web, wild web. But well, would I say check us out on the web? I mean check us out on the web. Serial kill USPC dot comic show you do www beforehand? Don't forget the HTTPS. Yeah, don't call him backslash backslash, backslashes Right, we'll see you Wednesday with a bull chat. I can almost guarantee it.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Okay, cool crunch Andrew run from the possibly award winning series Killer Whoo