Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: What a wild post show it was yesterday as we're wheeling and dealing and so we had this stock if you missed yesterday's post show, Lunchboxes like, let's invest more. I'm always up for a good time, not really, but in this situation, I'll ride along with a bit until he goes, let's buy three of them. I don't know what that means, three of them, but it turns out he wanted to buy three shares, full shares, and a share was how much yesterday, Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Like twelve dollars?
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Right, so he wanted twelve hundred bucks from each of us. So I'm up for a good time. I've been mo twelve hundred bucks over to lunchbox.
Speaker 6: What are you doing, Amy, I'm vin willing him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we heard you didn't pay.
Speaker 5: You said it ten times yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to say go ahead.
Speaker 6: No, I just went back to check the account I'm supposed to do it from, and I'm doing it right now.
Speaker 2: Lunch Watch.
Speaker 7: What would you like to say?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: I was worried that it was going to get awkward at work. We may have had to fire Amy for not hold well. I mean, because if you're in on this, you got to be in and if the stock goes way up and then or if it goes way down, She's all a sudden like, oh I'm out.
Speaker 3: I mean, but she did not pay you.
Speaker 4: No, I'm said there all day going where's this Venmo?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Why didn't you text me where's the Venmo?
Speaker 3: Because I want to have to be I meant the bookie who takes out your knee cat.
Speaker 6: I understand. I don't know why I forgot because when I left work, I was at the station yesterday till like two thirty or something, and I so you.
Speaker 5: Moved all your money around like you said you had to, or you just Vienmo.
Speaker 6: I love it now in the right account from Venmo that I'm going to send.
Speaker 5: Question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, am I so allowed to do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, talking about that in a second, but yees send it over to him. Why were you at work till two thirty?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, Scuba and I were working on some him and Joy stuff. I had some spots. I had a call about some house stuff, so I took it from work because I still wasn't dumb spots and then show prep.
Speaker 3: I don't know, so a little bit of it you needed to stay, but some of it you felt it would be easier to stay.
Speaker 6: Well, probably having scuba right there, like we just had some stuff, so I don't know, I just staying there seemed easier.
Speaker 3: Okay, lunchbox, let's go over some And I'm sure you spent all night combing through the numbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been looking at it right now.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm sure he spent all night coming through the numbers that you you know, that's a significant amount of money from us, most we've ever spent on a bit.
Speaker 4: Oh man, there's I mean, I'm trust me.
Speaker 3: You've said nothing in that sentence trusting you grun in and said trust me.
Speaker 2: Hey, And I figured out why that money wasn't going through yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My bank was emailing me and saying, hey, is this a valid you know, transaction? And I didn't see it till.
Speaker 3: Later got it, so I I've lost. I wanted the Vidio to be on my front screen, so I put I put very little into my robin Head account just so I could see it. Because any app that I've invested in is on my front screen, right, and so since yesterday, I've lost four dollars and sixty cents. No, that's money, but it's not super significant. It's close enough to what it was yesterday that if lunchbox puts the rest of the money in word about even now.
Speaker 2: That's interesting because I'm up twenty dollars in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Just on the video or just on the video. No, now down sixteen sixteen dollars.
Speaker 7: Wait, you just went down sixteen dollars.
Speaker 4: So now I'm up to seventeen.
Speaker 5: Oh you hit refreshed when it was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Oh no, dude, it's ever changing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it always changes, like it'll change seventeen twelve.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's fast.
Speaker 7: Can you put the rest of the money in now?
Speaker 6: Do you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean, let's see where is money.
Speaker 6: Changing like that? Because like right now in those places, people are all yelling at each other waiting.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yes, we're just sitting here like talking about like what we did.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, what.
Speaker 5: Makes those numbers move? Do you know?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: People jumping in, people jumping out, phone calls like what we're doing. Not really big amounts of money. News stories effect, people going in, people going out.
Speaker 2: Now are they on the phones going and and Jimmy back in you know, Ohio saying sell s so I need to sell SELSA.
Speaker 3: Not really. Mostly it's done digital, you know, on your computer or your phone for the most part. You can have somebody that does that, like as their job, but they also do it on there. They don't do it on the road redial really anymore. We're waiting on need to put the money in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it hasn't been twenty four hours, so I have Oh, it's got to be twenty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it said it had to be twenty four hours.
Speaker 6: Tell me the exact amount again, I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying tweve hundred so when we were so you put in a thousand yesterday? Yeah, and what have we made off that.
Speaker 4: We've made?
Speaker 2: Let's see we have made.
Speaker 4: Where'd it go?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 4: It is? We are up twenty six dollars today.
Speaker 5: Out of the thousand.
Speaker 6: Okay my payment?
Speaker 3: Are you sure we are? Or is that what it's up now?
Speaker 4: I'm looking well, maybe that's right, Maybe you're right. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Business man making business deals.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're up eleven dollars, so I don't even know what to believe with them because his numbers just change.
Speaker 2: No, No, I was on the full portfolio. See, I was on the four You know the divis diversified.
Speaker 6: What are all of our accounts, of our.
Speaker 3: All of our holding? So Navidia then is what what are we for? Since we bought it yesterday?
Speaker 4: Up twelve dollars and sixty two cents?
Speaker 3: Hold on, are you sure it's not what we're up all in like overall since?
Speaker 2: No, because it says today it is up twelve dollars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we would have to be way past twelve dollars today.
Speaker 3: It shows I'm down eleven dollars eleven o nine.
Speaker 6: It's most different.
Speaker 5: So could you have bought it at a different time?
Speaker 4: Twelve sixty?
Speaker 3: But we bought it within like ten minutes. I mean I bought it right before he did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you see how it moves.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't move like that. I mean it would still be regardless. We need to get the rest of that money in.
Speaker 4: Oh, down to ten dollars and forty four?
Speaker 6: Did you receive it?
Speaker 4: Let me check.
Speaker 7: What's the hour you can put it in?
Speaker 4: Oh? I got it, and it has a lock on it. I don't know what the lock meant.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's all she.
Speaker 4: Put best investment ever. Good call.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the energy I'm putting.
Speaker 4: Around that money.
Speaker 3: I think it's private, like a private go ahead.
Speaker 7: What can you put in it?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: When can you put If it's a two out of three vote, by the way, to sell, either way, we sell. We don't have to be a three or three.
Speaker 4: Don't get all.
Speaker 3: Because if it goes way we want to sell, we should sell and make our money and not wait for it to bomb out. But it's gonna take two or three. It's gonna be a vote. It's a board. We're a board.
Speaker 8: You ever see that commercial, that Schwab commercial and the guy there like broker shows up and I think his name is Carl and they're like hey Carl, like, oh yeah, I was talking to Schwap and he's like Schwap and he gets all mad because he's not Schwab.
Speaker 5: I feel like that guy's lunchbox. Don't get on the ball, you're all. I'll take care of it. I'll take care of it.
Speaker 3: How much do we have in the video right now? Lunchbox not including the other.
Speaker 4: We have?
Speaker 5: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Man, I think there's no I ain't right, Oh my god, No, we have.
Speaker 6: It's Carl two thousand, seventy eight dollars in seventy one since.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we have to our market value. We have two thousand right now, yeah, okay, Yet to go in is twenty six hundred.
Speaker 4: Twenty six hundred.
Speaker 5: Okay, you guys sure you want to do that?
Speaker 6: So hold on, wait, what what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: So that would be total forty six hundred we've put in. Oh okay, yes, I say, if it gets to ten thousand, we sell half.
Speaker 5: This is your floor ceiling theory.
Speaker 7: We sell half, keep sending.
Speaker 6: But we make we make what we tell me.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Jamie, make a ton I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, no, not a ton. But what if we if we sell half if it goes to ten thousand dollars a share, No, not a share. If our total if our tonal ownership goes up to ten dollars, we sell half, take the money that we've won. That way, we don't lose anything. We saw a half half in there in the game. That way you're playing with house money.
Speaker 6: I asked James if it ever got to ten grand to share, like, what is that even possible? And he said ten thousand share would make in Video or whatever. He says worth over twenty trillion dollars, almost seven times any current company.
Speaker 7: That's why it's so unrealistic.
Speaker 6: But anything is possible.
Speaker 3: He also said, Okay, but anything's possible. I can if you grow wings out of my buttthole and fly out of here. That's why I've been.
Speaker 7: Hit you and you wake up from a dream right now.
Speaker 2: I've been doing research and back nuring the pandemic. The video was at fifty dollars a share.
Speaker 7: Yes, but they're still there's still a ceiling.
Speaker 4: Like, how crazy?
Speaker 5: And I'm sure no one was looking at that though.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox now, oh yeah, during hey, during the pandemic, I wasn't really in the stock. I was just I was worried about surviving.
Speaker 6: Well, James apparently because he said he bought in video in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, Lunchbox is just looking at today's return and not total return.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. Are you the who's the broker here?
Speaker 3: I'm okay, I know what Lunchbox is looking at. Now he's looking at He's looking at the wrong thing.
Speaker 6: Sometimes we need intervention.
Speaker 5: Do you ever tell James what to do? I'm confused?
Speaker 6: No, Okay, I mean, I don't even do anything with.
Speaker 3: The today's return of today's return of in the video is lunchbox. What you have? Seven dollars seventy six cent? Okay, it's up. Now go and click the click that screen that showed you that number, and you'll have see all these options of ways to look at it. Yeah, click total return. Now that should be over the whole time. We should be way up here. But click total return.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's six hundred and thirty eight dollars ninety five cents.
Speaker 3: Now we're on.
Speaker 7: So now I can tell him what to.
Speaker 4: Do, telling you.
Speaker 3: Look, click your equity.
Speaker 4: I don't see that button? Yeah EQ, There ain't no EQ on my app?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Where do you see that?
Speaker 3: When does your lot is matter? When does your lot go off? So you can put the money.
Speaker 4: But can you show me where the EQ is?
Speaker 6: I see Max like trying to yell at my son when he's putting stuff in the dryer. I'm like, for those towels, put it on, bulky e.
Speaker 3: U l okay, push that.
Speaker 2: We're on your screen. Do you see EQ?
Speaker 3: You know how I's telling you not EQ. That's just the first two letters of equity.
Speaker 6: We were joking But where do you see equity.
Speaker 3: When you hit the button and it gives you the display data?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you gotta say? Your position? Shares, market value, average cost, portfolio diversity, today's return, total return, stock lending, recurring investments about in the video.
Speaker 4: There's nothing about equity read about in a video.
Speaker 2: I've already done. We've done this, man, I've told you. It's started by.
Speaker 4: My boy in ninety three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, he has twenty nine, six hundred employees in Santa Clara, California.
Speaker 4: We made to go to. I wonder if we can drop by into a tour.
Speaker 3: He was thinking about AI in ninety three.
Speaker 6: No, it's evolved. I'm sure his company's evolved.
Speaker 3: It was something else, or it could have been very AI's been a thing forever, but not to the level it is now. AI has been in our phones. That's everything from predictab mans Caul.
Speaker 4: Just imagine if you work all the rhythms.
Speaker 6: I guess, yeah, computers.
Speaker 5: It's crazy and.
Speaker 3: We won't see on this whole time. But I just need to know whenever we invest that second half of that money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got hedge funds. We want to do that.
Speaker 3: No, we don't want to just look at words and throw money into them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still not seeing equity. That's it, don't I'm just asking. We're on your screen, you see it.
Speaker 3: It was in the list there. But maybe your maybe your options aren't the same as mine.
Speaker 5: Maybe he's in beginner level.
Speaker 7: Maybe he's as user as you would say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe think yeah, maybe you're a beginner.
Speaker 5: Get out of guest mode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get out of guest mode.
Speaker 4: There ain't no equity.
Speaker 3: A low, low carb diet may help, I b S.
Speaker 5: Are are you good with that? Now?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Are you where you at?
Speaker 3: I should say this for tell me something good for me because it's a good story. I like it. My ibs, I'll say this for tell me something good. But my IBS, it's a it's it's a constant monitoring. And I don't always do the best at eating the right things because sometimes and I have a pretty good discipline, but sometimes it's not even discipline. It's like, you know, I could easily not eat it, but I just feel like eating it. Like I talked to my discipline, well yeah yeah, yeah, and I address it, and I'm like I easily could not do it, but I feel like I deserve it like if.
Speaker 6: I wanted to be disciplined right now, I could totally we all could.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought I wanted.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm too disciplined though, I have to do the opposite of you guys, where sometimes you'll be disciplined, Like sometimes I have to allow myself to not be disciplined, so I don't like to break from rigidity. You do deserve that cookie or whatever it is.
Speaker 6: Like you you don't have to earn and cookies.
Speaker 3: You don't, by the way, No, but.
Speaker 7: It doesn't have to be a cookie that I earned.
Speaker 3: I ever love.
Speaker 6: He just said you deserve the cookie because like.
Speaker 3: After like you work out, I'm just like that was Oh you didn't never want to do it.
Speaker 5: That I understand.
Speaker 8: But at that point I'm like I need something because I hated that so much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess just for some people. Everybody is so different with food and working out. But I'm just like, you may be able to be that way. That's fine those thoughts, but for some people, I just want to remind them that they don't have to earn food.
Speaker 7: Oh you do have to earn love?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah you don't.
Speaker 3: Yes, you do know that that was swept under the first time I made that joke, Nobody addressed that one, but I just want to say it again.
Speaker 5: So you say that I didn't hear that one at all.
Speaker 3: Exactly did you say it in your head? Yeah, but you guys are so obsessive with yourself and you want to your jokes. Oh it's funny though. Sometimes and I never listened back to the show, but I will catch a clip occasionally on Instagram and sometimes somebody else says, I'm kind of under the that nobody even addresses most of time that somebody's me.
Speaker 5: I know, we need to work on that.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding. It's okay, it's me, guys, obviously it's me. Here's the story. Would it be great if you could take a pill to improve your memory? Would you take a pill to improve your memory? The thing about pills in general, from what I've learned through my lifetime of taking pills, is it any medication you take, there's always what it gives you. There's a take as well. Yeah, and I won't even say side effect. But whatever you're taking to influence something, it's like if there's water and you put something in to displace the water, it's going to go up. Somewhere it's gonna be met. So if it's giving you something, it's also taking a little something or doing a little something to you. Because of what it's giving your taking, you're changing your body whatever.
Speaker 6: Mitochondria, so that which is your body.
Speaker 3: You flexed on the right there with a big word, and.
Speaker 6: It's the powerhouse of the cell.
Speaker 3: It is the powerhouse. Yeah, third grade, represent third grade.
Speaker 6: You were learning that in n I learned that like last year.
Speaker 7: Maybe you relearned it. I bet you learned it.
Speaker 6: Those I just forgot it because my memory.
Speaker 7: You need the pill. See that's funny.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's a good one. There were a couple of things I told Eddie yesterday when he said that Lunchbox was investing our money as guests. They were like, I laughed out lo like three times.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: His joke was Lunchbox didn't know what he was doing, and he's putting all this money in it, not even an account, just as a guest.
Speaker 8: And that was where that was funny, which is impossible because like, you know, it's your money, have an account.
Speaker 4: I don't even understand what. I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I know Lunchbox, Well you've never Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: You know when you go to a website, it's.
Speaker 3: Like log in or just you and there's no record of you. They have no idea.
Speaker 4: Okay, what you're saying password?
Speaker 5: No, not that funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like when you're ordering from a restaurant, is like do you want to set up an account or want to continue as guests?
Speaker 4: But they still ask you for your name, so they know your name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the rest of the order. Yeah, and it didn't just disappears anyway. You could take a pill. It's called GBO memory. So what do you you take for a month and it helps your brain ten percent?
Speaker 5: You want to remember more stuff?
Speaker 6: I think I any more than ten percent guarantee.
Speaker 3: Well, but ten percent they could give you. Would you do it for ten percent? I guess I need to know what it's taken from you because there is a take I would assume.
Speaker 6: And I don't know what's happened to other people have taken it.
Speaker 3: They forgot where are they?
Speaker 8: I'm happy forgetting stuff. I think it's like one of my greatest like traits that I have. I forget everything and I think it helps with my stress level.
Speaker 3: Well, I can see that, you know, I could see that the less you know, generally, the less you're stressed or the less you think, because overthinking leads to anxiety and to stress.
Speaker 8: Right, So, although my wife does say, like I told you ten times, like you need to pick up the kids at four, and I'm like you.
Speaker 7: Did, They're still at school nine pm.
Speaker 5: Okay, well let me go.
Speaker 3: People that have and I was in I was at therapy Tuesday, it days Friday, and I think I've told this before. We're I'm just fascinated with people that don't have this internal monologue where they don't have a voice talking to them, because I don't know anybody that's that's lived that life where they just don't have like this voice constantly talking. Now, it's not hearing voices, it's like get clarified, yeah, but it's in like your own We talked about this, even like your own. Boy, mine's in my own voice, and I'm assuming everybody's is right, Mine's in my voice.
Speaker 6: I don't hear I have it, but I don't know that I associate with my voice. It's just like words.
Speaker 5: No, but who's talking to you? Is it you talking to yourself?
Speaker 6: I until y'all brought this up the other day about what the voice was.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 6: I have internal monol like I go over and over, but I don't know. I don't know that I hear a sound like it's just words like I have it.
Speaker 3: All like you're instead of hearing a voice, you're reading.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not reading. But there's just I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 3: It's not but a USB into your brain, so you're not hearing it.
Speaker 6: It's just it's not a voice, like I guess it's my voice, but I don't hear like right now I'm talking and I hear my voice, but that's not what I hear my head. I just hear words. I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 10: Amy I'm that same way. I don't hear a voice, but I like it's almost like words for me, but.
Speaker 7: It's like downloaded.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so you're.
Speaker 10: There's a stream of consciousness happening, but it's not necessarily like hey, you're just going on today.
Speaker 6: It's just like they're in my tone.
Speaker 7: So but it's all different.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize people didn't have even that, or some people don't. And the more I've read on it, even since we talked about it last time, but this is one of those bizarre things that you can't really know what anybody else is thinking because you can't get in their head. So anybody that writes on it or does it either has to have lived both versions, which almost nobody has, or they just have to talk to a lot of people who claim this is what's happening to them and just trust their taken perspective on it. And it's that people that don't overthink or get extremely anxious are the people that have a better time not being constantly talked to by themselves elves. It's basically the anxiety voice inside of you.
Speaker 6: So it's a more secure.
Speaker 3: You can either be at peace or dumb. And we're all dumb in different ways. And I don't mean but we are were ignorant, yeah, because we definitely are. Like I think if I knew all the secrets of the government trying to like kill people or take over or or terrorists they're stopping, if I knew everything was happening around me, I'd be like, oh my god, Oh no, I'm glad. I don't know that I'm dumb in that way. We all kind of are they keep it from us or what's happening politically, like for real, Like I don't know, so I don't know that, so I would say we're all pretty ignorant. But if I knew, I'd probably stressed out about it. But there's a lot, even like my life. I think about a lot and work. But I was talking to my therapist, like I at times have two that talk over each other.
Speaker 7: Not all the time, it's not all the time.
Speaker 3: Thing but that I.
Speaker 5: Have to like is that the angel and the devil arguing.
Speaker 3: No because they're not good and bad. They're just two different things, two different opinions, not even opinions. They can have nothing to do with each other. But it's like two and I almost have to go focus on one. Yes, focus on one, focus on one. It doesn't happen a whole lot. Every couple of weeks, I'll have the situ where I get so internally overwhelmed in my head that I just have to go focus on one. But then I go, how lucky are people they can have the either the balance, the understanding that they don't have that voice. They just think and react and feel like that would be the goal to feel what that feels like At some point in my life.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's Lunchbox. Lunchbox, you have a voice in your head.
Speaker 7: I think he said he does a little bit, but sometimes he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Right, every once in a while, not very often.
Speaker 5: What does it say like she's hot?
Speaker 3: He says that was his mouth, that's his main voice.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, that happens.
Speaker 2: And then like if I'm out for a run and I'm just like, oh, that's a nice house.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Thoughts.
Speaker 4: What gives you You don't listen.
Speaker 6: To music while you run? Are you ever? Like? Oh man, that I can't. That conversation was interesting today, Like why did I say it that way? Or what's going on?
Speaker 3: Is like evaluating or reevaluating?
Speaker 6: Dang.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: When I watched someone, you know, like walking but they're talking on the phone, I'm like, aye, you're missing the point here.
Speaker 4: You should put the phone away. In my head, but nothing really deep.
Speaker 3: There are parts of lunch Box that I wish were traits of myself, like my business acumen, not.
Speaker 7: That like SOCCERH used to be a pretty goocer player.
Speaker 5: Yeah you want to be a good soccer player.
Speaker 3: No, I think sometimes I don't want to be this way, but I think at times I wish I had one percent of his. He just doesn't care, right, But he does care sometimes, but he gets upset that he doesn't get certain things. But it's because he doesn't care ninety nine percent of the time. But I wish I just a little bit more of.
Speaker 8: That, Like when he does his bits like cringe and he doesn't no, not even that, not that one.
Speaker 3: No, that's like that's crazy. That's like numb to awkwardness. I don't mind the awkwardness. I would struggle with doing you struggle.
Speaker 5: You don't struggle with face to face awkwardness.
Speaker 3: I guess not if I can identify it, I love it. Okay, if it kind of happens and I'm embarrassed out of nowhere and it's not a bit or part of something, then it kind of sucks. But I don't mind it for like doing this stuff or with a guests, just that I don't mind awkwardness at all. But I just wish because sometimes he he doesn't even know to care. Sometimes I guess is what it is because it's not important to him.
Speaker 7: He later realized it should have been important to.
Speaker 4: Him, like what, like, what do you mean? I don't and I don't.
Speaker 3: Spending time because you always talk about how you want to move up in the company, but you don't spend any time nourishing any of the relationships with people that could actually do that. You don't.
Speaker 4: Oh, you mean like the exacts, the big wigs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when we're in New Yorker, we're in wherever we are, or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't, Yeah, I don't know. They don't really talk to me. I don't really talk to them. I'm just kind of passing the hall.
Speaker 3: You your dress, and none of us dressed, like wearing a suit and tie. It's not a thing. But even when people that are decision makers or clients or artists, when you should elevate up, but he doesn't. Sometimes he goes down, and I'm just like, oh, man, you could really benefit from the ascension of your aesthetic would be what I would call his. It doesn't have to dress up, but it just look a little more professional. Even in this world what you don't look at professional. You just have to look like you put a little bit of time into what what you put on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do I decide which should No, I don't.
Speaker 8: It's great, so lunchposts, why don't you wear what you wear at the festivals? Here, like, it's not that he doesn't even have to do that, but it's not the rings and none of us are doing.
Speaker 3: My only point is he doesn't try, but he claims he doesn't get And if you don't get, right, but you don't try, and then you complain about others getting when they are trying, but you could easily do it, you just don't try. You have the capacity, no doubt you have the capacity.
Speaker 8: I agree, And like the execs, like, you don't ever try to go up to them, so why would they try to come up to you, like, And that's just with anyone.
Speaker 3: And his reputation is like or when artists come to the studio they don't care about He doesn't even look up from his computer. He does his crossword puzzles or whatever his thing is. And that's okay, But then you can't expect to get the benefits that you would get if you were paying attention, talking with them, saying hello, that type thing. They're also a.
Speaker 2: High to them, but that's about I mean, they're here to promote their album.
Speaker 4: They ain't here to chat with me.
Speaker 3: They might though, but that's part of the process and the promotion. Sometimes you form these little relationships that then turn into mid relationships that then you're like, oh, I like to person. Let me see, I could benefit from their influence, they could benefit from mine, you could work together. Who knows.
Speaker 8: But even like jelly Roll, right, like jelly Roll, like he listens to the show and he saw Lunchbox, like dude, I love you Lunchbox, and.
Speaker 5: He came to you first.
Speaker 8: And now would you say you're kind of tied with with jelly Roll, like you guys talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we hit it off a couple of years ago, Softball.
Speaker 3: You have his number.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's probably not the same number anymore, but.
Speaker 3: It probably is. You have a cell phone number.
Speaker 4: Let me see. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do.
Speaker 3: I mean examples which I would give a jelly Roll example, like jolly Roll was listening to the show we had him in before. He kind of blew up and it was super cool and we were like, dang his mom. Yeah, we were like, good luck, man, it's awesome. And so from that, I would turn that into what happened at the ACM. So you can still watch in Amazon. By the way, when he came on, you know, he grabs me and hugs me and starts kids in my face and that's fun and we're like, oh, it's classic Jelly Roll. But the executive's there, see because they told me this. Here's a guy that's really close to these artists, Like we should put him on Amazon more doing all these things because it's obvious he has a relationship. But that only happened because of a tiny relationship at the very beginning that has just maintained and grown through professional work. Like he doesn't come up and start kissing me if he just meets me that day. Yeah, but he does if we've like formed a relationship over But it's that tiny investment at first which possibly could turn into something later.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll text Jelly Roll right now.
Speaker 3: No, I think you're missing the point, but it's okay whatever, Like what up, Jelly We're gonna do a little What should I say to them?
Speaker 7: Don't text not they don't text them. I think you're missing the point, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: No, No, I get it. Like you said, like cultivate the relationship.
Speaker 3: I thought, like just generally be be aware when people come in, like I like record label, hold on, let me do this first. Let me play a little mid role here, all right, go ahead, which question?
Speaker 4: Like record label people they drive me nuts?
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. That's why there I built the studio. When I redesigned the studio, they couldn't come in the studio like that wasn't by accident that every opportunity for any record label person to be in the studio was eliminated. The design was the artist comes in. It's just and I mean us, But it's just me and the artist and no PR record label. They can't distract it anyway. Where the artist looks over goes is this cool? Can I say this? They're in a glass room?
Speaker 8: I get that, But why did they drive lunchbox nuts?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: You get why they drive me nuts? You got a professional point interview thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean there's just I can't. I mean, here's the truth of it. There's so many of them. I can't remember all their names.
Speaker 3: And then they're like, oh, that's not you crazy, it's just a problem.
Speaker 4: And I'm just like, hey.
Speaker 3: I got a pill for you.
Speaker 4: No, see, I don't need that pill.
Speaker 2: I have a great My memory is fantastic, true, Like I have a great memory. I can remember things, boom boom boom events whatever.
Speaker 3: What was the thing you said you were gonna remember from a few days ago, and you're like, I'll remember that as a bit remember I said something, and he goes, I'll remember it was.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean maybe been making a joke about it.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, it was. I don't remember it, but it was some story.
Speaker 3: And I was like, no one will remember this, and he goes, I will remember it.
Speaker 7: It was like in the last three.
Speaker 6: Days, you you remember it.
Speaker 3: I remember him saying that, Oh but you don't remember, no, because I even said I'm not gonna I'm not going to retain this. I remember you telling him, but I can't, so okay, hold on. I don't remember all the record label either, because it turnover and changes so.
Speaker 4: Much, so hard, and there's like what but when would.
Speaker 3: You talk to them anyway? I mean, they don't even come in the studio, Like when.
Speaker 4: I'm in the hallway, they're like what up, and I'm like, hey, how are you?
Speaker 2: And then then I also am like, yeah, are they being genuine or are they just doing it because they want me to promote their artists.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're worried about you promoting their artist. I don't think they think you have that that personal influence.
Speaker 2: But I think that that's what I mean. They ain't here for me, but.
Speaker 3: I think they're being a bit professional and they're just being normal humans. When you see somebody and you're like, hey, what's up, how's it going. They're not offering you a kidney because they want you to play their record, because you don't have that, You don't have that influence to do that, right, But they know that.
Speaker 7: They're just being nice people.
Speaker 8: It's just interesting because I remember we were at iHeart Festival in Vegas and we ran into a record label person and we were waiting for me and Lunchbox were waiting for a reservation a table at and this person was all by by themselves and they said, hey, why don't you just come with me, I'm about to sit down. So they let us sit with them, and so it was that record label person and me and Lunchbox, and Lunchbox thought that was so cool. They went out of their way. They didn't have to do that. We got a table, we got to know them, and that Lunchbox do you remember who that was?
Speaker 2: I don't know anybody the worst of a record label that I'm friends with.
Speaker 3: No no, do you even remember this story Lunchbox?
Speaker 2: Maybe I didn't realize they were for a record label.
Speaker 5: No, you did know?
Speaker 6: Do you know what he's talking about?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know anything, Yes you do.
Speaker 3: It was like as a Japanese restaurant.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: And afterwards, who was it lunchbox?
Speaker 2: I don't know who the person it's It was a female and she worked for Keith Urban.
Speaker 4: I don't know her name.
Speaker 5: That's correct.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't see.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, like, I don't do you.
Speaker 3: Know it was?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Of course, yeah, I don't know her name.
Speaker 8: But but she's Keith's manager day to day.
Speaker 3: Okay, out now we're you can't edit this out. This is on Oh man, so but imagine so bad.
Speaker 2: But I see, here's the thing. I do, this thing where I just talk to people and I don't know that. I mean, in college, like I would, I had five classes with people, and we lived in the doors together and we hung out all the time.
Speaker 4: I never knew their name.
Speaker 3: But that's different than when people come in the studio and you're not even looking up at them, or and again we're slowly modifying. What this was about is I think you have the capacity to actually do much bigger things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I mean.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, let me finish my sets, but you put no effort into it. But then you wonder why you're not getting it even though you're not putting the effort into it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my point.
Speaker 8: She had to do that for you to be like, oh, this person's nice, Like wow, that's really to give them something. Yes, like she went out of her way to do something, but you never think about like, you know what, well, I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Let her sit with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just kind of and I wish this X would have been backstage when they're at iHeart and Austin, because I sat there and had a ten minute conversation with Keith Urban.
Speaker 4: They could have seen me and said.
Speaker 6: Hey, look at him, he's got relationships.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: You're missing the point.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter the point. I feel like I said what I said.
Speaker 2: No, No, you are saying that I should cultivate relationships and.
Speaker 3: That not even with artists. We're just giving an example. It's mostly I like a bit a slight fraction of me wishes I had a little more. It's okay if I don't follow up the ninth time on this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I understand second time.
Speaker 5: That's tough, dude.
Speaker 3: Yes, but that's it.
Speaker 7: That's that's lunchbox, right he just what?
Speaker 8: But all you ever ignore an email? Ignore, don't check, just like see it and be like, I'll get to that later.
Speaker 5: Maybe not.
Speaker 6: I don't think maybe not. I think I will get to that later.
Speaker 3: And then go ahead, you or me? You talk about you or me.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, well, I like, I'm not like, eh, I'm not. I say I'll get to it later, and then I either get to it later or I forget. But it's truly an accident, so you can I'm not like, eh, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I would say that I don't forget. But there are some emails I don't respond to.
Speaker 5: You read it, and you didn't respond to it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes strategically I won't respond right then. Strategically though, but I never I won't take the red off of it the dot until I've addressed it. And not only that, I don't have any dots, like any break I have, I gotta go on dot cleanse.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: So right now I was dot cleansing. I have no Look, I have no dots because if you because I was dot cleansing, that's amazing. Ago, no phone dots. I have one calendar dot. It must have just popped up.
Speaker 5: Gosh, what am I at?
Speaker 6: I'm going to do a dot clon.
Speaker 4: I got a calendar dot too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, emails, I got seventeen four and seventy and that's because I started this year.
Speaker 3: I I deleted them all January first.
Speaker 7: A lot of that's got to be spanned though, too, a lot of it.
Speaker 3: So, but what I'll do if I get any spam, I immediately unsubscribe. I go to the process immediately. Oh you do yeah every time?
Speaker 8: Oh but I get good Sometimes I get good pr emails like a guest Okay, but I read those. Yeah, but like I'll save those, like sometimes divorce, Like there's a divorce.
Speaker 7: Why don't you create a document? You know you're not read dot fascinating.
Speaker 3: I'm fascinated with the idea, so it doesn't matter, like I'm obsessed fascinated. So, but if you're not live your life, you're a way. Whatever your system is, as long as it works, you're fine. It doesn't work for me to leave all that because I feel like there are things that I haven't gotten to, which means if I don't get to them, they're not going to be finished, which means, since they're not finished, I'm going to be a failure, which means, Oh, it just all roots back to that. So everything roots back to that.
Speaker 4: Dang.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, but in conclusion, I think Lunchbox has the capacity to do whatever he wants. At times, I don't think he has the drive to do it. I mean, I do just just.
Speaker 5: What you usually don't say.
Speaker 3: I have the drive, but there's just a lot of roadblocks. Yeah, I felt that. That's about driving man. Sometimes you're running to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometimes you gotta slow down on those speed bumps.
Speaker 3: And I agree, and I wish I could do that a little bit. Hey, did you invest the money yet?
Speaker 4: No, it's it's still in transit.
Speaker 7: What do you mean And that's two different things.
Speaker 2: Huh, Well, because we ended up doing a different type of transfer, and so I just looked right now, and it's in transit.
Speaker 3: We did this bit yesterday on the show. No, it's today on the show Ram you're talking about animals.
Speaker 5: We look like, oh yeah.
Speaker 7: When I was like, I look like a monkey.
Speaker 3: I think I look like a monkey. You got to see this picture of me as a monkey. I look like a freaking monkey.
Speaker 5: It looks just like you.
Speaker 7: Well, we did all of us.
Speaker 3: Mike did all of us. He put it in AI and as animals, I look like a monkey face. I think I look like it anyway, like that, that's the animal that I look like. Picked the best one, Mike, will you because Mike had done different clothes. Like Mike said, Mike had a whole time doing this, love Ai. So what he did is what did you say to Ai?
Speaker 10: I uploaded pictures of you guys, and then I wrote, turn this person into a whatever animal.
Speaker 7: You don't even know it's a monkey. You just know it's me.
Speaker 3: It looks like me with glasses.
Speaker 5: Let's see. Send it over.
Speaker 10: I only picked the best one at ten a minute.
Speaker 3: So I did want to bring that up.
Speaker 5: And am I a possum or an elephant? What do we go with?
Speaker 6: Now? What did AI say about?
Speaker 3: Let him let him organize, we'll check. Let me know when you're done over there. Oh he just Ai decided what we look like? No, no, no, no, okay, he said, we said make this person this animal. And then we wanted to see if they still look the same. It's like that was the perfect animal you'll see, okay, because they're pretty good like yours looking forward to it. No, yours doesn't look like they all are a little weird, but it doesn't look gross or anything. Yours is kind of cool. Okay, Well, okay, just hold Mike, get it on. Ray. I did want to talk about this because Ray thinks we need to make more friends with country music artists.
Speaker 5: Here we go. He's honest.
Speaker 3: This is something he brought up to me a couple of days ago, but I forgot to It just fits in what we're talking about. Now, go righty, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, I think that you do a really good job of actually entrenching yourself and getting woven in the country music community, and you've made friends through the years. We've been here ten years. And I thought and looked around the room and I out of everybody, myself included. Yes, Eddie with George Burge put that on the side. But he met George probably through you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, well we met George through the show. That's where you met them. But Eddie was friends with both of those guys when they were a yeah, all right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Other than I don't think anybody has made friends with a country artist since we've lived here over a decade.
Speaker 3: But do you mean friend? That's not true, and I like to give a couple examples, But do you mean friends as in, like personally hang out? They are in your top if you had MySpace, I'd probably be in your top seven or eight, maybe top fifteen. Nothing work, but hang out only for fun? Is that what you mean by friend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, make an effort to go have a drink with the artist and just say, hey, we both work in the industry.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, mine's not about the industry.
Speaker 1: Not even that, but just actually talked about artist lunch and talk about jelly roll. That would be awesome if you guys went and got a drink together.
Speaker 4: Why do you not?
Speaker 3: Okay? Amy has so the George Burge example for if I'm going to use it, and I'll pivot over to Amy's. George Burge is a very close friend to Eddie and I both I obviously friend friend, yeah, really good friend and at times where we're like we need to chill on the George Burr's love, we were so happy to see him, like hit though it was awesome, and yet we hang out with George outside of the show. We became friends with George Eddie more so than me way back in the day because they would play golf together and then he kind of exploded after that. I would say, Amy with Britney Spencer.
Speaker 6: You met texting with her yesterday.
Speaker 3: You met Britney Spencer when she was working at like the counter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the turnip truck she made. She was the only one that could get it right, my beat juice with lemon and ginger, and.
Speaker 7: So does that count because she became.
Speaker 6: We became friends before I even knew she was like singing or even trying to pursue And she said she intentionally never said that she did that because she didn't want it to be weird. And then one day she was like, Hey, I'm not gonna be able to make your juice anymore. I'm gonna go do back ground vocals on tour with somebody. And I was like, what you sing?
Speaker 3: And she's like, Now she's been on CMA CMT Awards.
Speaker 6: Beyonce's new album.
Speaker 3: Did you say who Lunchbox?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know Berney.
Speaker 6: Since there, she's come in the studio.
Speaker 3: Too, yeah, she's been you probably didn't look up. But again, she's not a massive artist. Neither is George Burd. Definitely, yeah, I would think like Jake and I, again, that's a kind of a cheating friend because before I moved to town, one of my best friends, Andy Roddick, the tennis player, was like, I have a frien named Josh and Nashville does music because he goes by the name of Jake. And he was like, I'm just gonna tell him before you. So I had a connection with Jake before even moved here. Now we've gone through our seasons of friendship where we want to kill each other or we hang out all the time, or but that's basically a friendship, right, Yes, so even Jake, it's definitely that picture right there on the wall was like my first year sitting behind that desk. We all were the show, but I'm the one that's in that picture. Jake took that because when he was really a photography.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he brought a camera, an old camera.
Speaker 3: I remember him doing it. I had too, But like, Jake and I have been friends for a long time, but that doesn't really count it.
Speaker 7: But I don't think it's like because the country music.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: I mean, he's in country music and he's your friend, a real friend.
Speaker 3: There are people though, that I've met through doing like the Bobbycast, because that's an hour it's very hes, pretty intimate, because you want to want you're close, you have to keep it going. That I would do like an interview. They come back for second interviews like oh, this person's pretty cool maybe, and then we became really great friends from like that. I would say Brett Eldridge is one of my top five best friends in the world. That's absolutely from the first Bobbycast we did pre pandemic, right, Mike, Yeah, probably eighteen. Yeah, it's a house.
Speaker 8: That's like I come over to the house and Brett's on the couch, like, hey, what's up dude?
Speaker 5: Exactly on a friend.
Speaker 3: So that was established but well after the first meeting, but it slowly. Ben Rector I met and I was a fan of Ben Yeah, but I met him on a plane and then he came over to the Bobby Cast the first time, and it was kind of that like, oh, this guy's a bit like me. Me and Brenton Benner were all three pretty neurotic guys in that relationship. Ben's a close friend, but he's not really a country of music. But like Dirk's middle, I wouldn't call Dirks to hang out.
Speaker 5: You get dinner? Will you get dinner with Dirk's.
Speaker 3: No, but I could. It wouldn't be out of the realm possibility. If like Dirk's and his wife, it's like and Caitlyn saw each other and they're like, hey, let's go to dinner. All four of us went.
Speaker 7: That wouldn't be super weird or like.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking of It was like a few months ago, I ran into Karen Fairchild at dinner and I went in the booth and sat down, and she was with some girlfriends. I was there and I sat at the booth and we talked for a while. But I wouldn't go to I don't go to dinner with Karen, but I have.
Speaker 3: One step away.
Speaker 6: I have her number one.
Speaker 3: That's a close one. That's one step. Get that one it is or like make that move, get the next step.
Speaker 6: No, it's okay, I'll make the next sepp. I want everything to be organic, But it's like we have these relationships we're outside you may see and sit down. That's not every artist. I wouldn't That wouldn't happen with everybody. It would happen with Karen or Kimberly or maybe Kelsey or.
Speaker 3: Who would you want to be friends with? If you could that you could just be like call at any time and they'd be like, yeah, of.
Speaker 7: Course, let's go eat some wings.
Speaker 8: Or Darius, Oh I could yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, you can get wings with Darius.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah yeah man, that should be a thing. Wings with Darius.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean that yeah, I mean just playing golf with Darius, Like we got to hang out with him, play around of golf with him, and like it was just me and him in the cart and I was like, I can just be friends with this dude.
Speaker 3: Who for you thinking?
Speaker 8: But Ray, is that out? Like I feel like we kind of spread around a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say you, and I'd say bones.
Speaker 1: Britney Spencer, I mean, she's just she She really hasn't made a break yet in country music, has she not?
Speaker 3: Not that that's not commercially sure, But I was just giving an example of how amy somebody and they blown they've you know, done well since yeah, well yeah I have Eric Dodd, I have Eric DoD hasn't like performed on awards shows on like national award shows, but has done vacation all vacation.
Speaker 7: I'm not even compared the two.
Speaker 3: I don't like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what it's about. I mean, that's just I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody should purposefully try to befriend anyone they don't want to be friends with.
Speaker 7: It if they happen to be an artist.
Speaker 5: Great, you have.
Speaker 6: Garb bringing up examples of how it's happened organically because of something. It's just and then it worked out and yeah, you're Garth is your family basically.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: And my nephew was in town.
Speaker 1: They're like, hey, you should go play basketball at his place, and I turned it down.
Speaker 3: I just felt weird about it. You're not close enough to feel good about it.
Speaker 1: I didn't want him to just show up and wondering, who in the world are these people playing basketball in my court, even though it's totally fine.
Speaker 7: He lets people do that all the time. I mean, so that's why I said that weird feeling I had.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should all just remove that and it's okay to be friends with the country artists.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've gotten text from Tricia about personal stuff before, which is weird to think about it. I forgot about until Raye just brought up Garth or y'all did, because I was like, oh, I mean she texted me about something and we went back and forth a little bit. And then when I saw her about someone was like, hey, did you go do the you know? And we're like that it wasn't work re late. It was like something you would ask a friend.
Speaker 5: That's pretty crazy, you know.
Speaker 3: Mike set the pictures of the animals. Does that not look like me? That's just a that's a monkey in me? But it looks like me. Oh, I got it, I have a monkey face.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, yeah, weird, Like.
Speaker 3: There's that looks like Eddie as a lunchbox. Lunchbox is a little that one was like this lunch made me.
Speaker 7: I don't even get And it looks like Sonic the Hedgehog.
Speaker 6: What is I'm a ballerinah?
Speaker 3: She has a hedgehog?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: What kind of that? It kind of does look like your face, though, what am I You are a.
Speaker 6: What did you type in for me? Make this person?
Speaker 3: Do you know look like that possum?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Yes, that looks like you.
Speaker 3: And Amy looks like that face. I wanted to have a hat on. One is lunchbox doesn't look like lunchbox at all.
Speaker 5: He wants them to.
Speaker 3: Look like I need one, and it made lunchbox look better.
Speaker 5: And what is lunchbox? A wolf?
Speaker 3: Is a rat?
Speaker 5: Oh that's a rat.
Speaker 3: I know that's a rat.
Speaker 5: That's like superhero rat.
Speaker 3: Okay, look we're gonna go.
Speaker 4: I mean that looks like Eddie. Right, that looks like Eddie. Things it looks like Eddy.
Speaker 3: It doesn't it does look like you looks like a young or you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, look at this one lunchbox.
Speaker 7: Oh that looks like lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Oh, you look like you're in the sandlot with a tail, a rat tail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gave him a rat tail.
Speaker 2: But he looks better.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 7: One one other thing I wanted to do.
Speaker 3: Remember when we had the contest and it was, is hey create theme song for the show. Then a lawyer said he can't do that anymore? Oh, a lawyer said that, well, no, it's a big part of the show. You need to Yeah, I remember that. We had to stop the bit mid bit. All these listens were sending in theme song cause we're gonna pay him like a thousand bucks to the winner, and our lawyers like, you can't do that.
Speaker 7: I don't even know why they set up.
Speaker 3: We had to shut the bit down, and listeners like what happened, And all I could say was I'm sorry. We had to shut it down because the lawyers. So we do a podcast called twenty five Whistles and my personal he does digital for me. He shoots video, he edits video edits too much access. His name's Reid. He's on the podcast two twenty five Whistles. I forgot Reid did one of those songs and saying it but didn't tell us. He was just submitting it to see if we thought it would be good, and he never said it was him. And I was talking to him yesterday and because we read like for fund does music, he's not trying to be a musician or anything. And I was like, hey, when we did that intro, thing is yeah, isn't that song? And I'm gonna play this. I think we should have used it on the show because I can because you know works for me. Here is the thirty second intro that Reid did for the show that we could even put in like at the top of the hour at the beginning of the show, or maybe not every hour, but here's the thirty second intro.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, wake Up, Wake Up in the morn.
Speaker 3: And it's a radio and the dogs keeps on time and lunchbox more game too school with Steve Bred haven't trying to put you through Fox. He's running his wigs next wed the Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 2: So you know what this The Bobby ball.
Speaker 3: So good that he sounds like a Hosier or whatever, like me, sounds.
Speaker 7: Like Oser and George Georgia Ezra Ezra.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's Reed, that's read, that's crazy camera guy that works with you.
Speaker 5: Red.
Speaker 7: Well, yes, it's like calling Abby the phone screener.
Speaker 8: But yes, yeah, but I'm like, just simplify it, crab dude, Like he should be doing that and not that or both or both.
Speaker 9: Sure, whatever, but he should be doing music.
Speaker 5: That's pretty phenomenal.
Speaker 3: He has a unique sound, isn't it really good?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But why does he not sing?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think he just like he likes to be an artist. He creates, and so he does video and that's where he kind of found I guess what he was passionate about. Like I met him as a I said, I got on Instagram. How I met Read was I got on Instagram. I was like, I need to hire somebody for this job. And here's what the job does. There is no definition. I just need you to be a creative. I need you to shoot and edit and do pictures and travel with me, retravels with me every where I go, just about. And so I interview read Reads like a what sixty three but with the face of like an eleven year old. That's a baby face and just the kindest. He's not a kid though, cause he's like twenty eight now, but he feels like a kid.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I interviewed him and he had a great work ethic and the stuff that even he didn't know.
Speaker 7: He was like, I'll learn it.
Speaker 3: And so even what I did with Read though, is I hired him and then I said, Hey, I'm gonna put you through some school. I'll pay you to do it and then i'll give you a raise once you finish it. But I want you to learn this for so we can do it. He's like, great. So I put him through school like these classes to and he nailed that and he's leaving anyway anyway, in like ten months, which sucks. Pretty pissed about that. Invested a lot in school, you.
Speaker 6: Know, so he's not doing anything remotely.
Speaker 7: I have to find some I'm gonna have to find somebody new.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 7: He's gonna have to move.
Speaker 3: It sucks.
Speaker 6: I got to be around me. I get it.
Speaker 3: But that's his version, and we can we can play that at the very very intro of the show, or maybe like we can play every top of the hour. I don't know, what do you think, Scuba?
Speaker 9: I mean, I want to hear him do like a full song.
Speaker 3: No, we're we're not hiring read right now to play music, but I think.
Speaker 9: We should at least play it once once a show. Yeah, I think it's that's really special and unique and sounds really cool.
Speaker 3: In a specific place, like we could do it has the show open.
Speaker 9: Or we first open like right at five A.
Speaker 7: But then Central time zone is not going to hear it.
Speaker 9: No, they'll hear it. Do they hear it at five No they're not.
Speaker 7: They're waking nobody's wake at five A.
Speaker 3: Like most of our listening at five A is by the six am audience in the in the Eastern times.
Speaker 9: Drivers, well, they do primetime at seven.
Speaker 10: Then what do you think, Mike about the eighthre before the news?
Speaker 9: How about we go to bed?
Speaker 3: I think we should play it. I don't know where we'll talk about.
Speaker 9: It any play at eight? Then that Central doesn't here because it's nine and they're already.
Speaker 3: Moved on with their dad.
Speaker 7: No A is eight Central.
Speaker 9: Sorry nine Eastern that they're out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they're at work for the most part.
Speaker 5: How that goes.
Speaker 3: Maybe we just put it to begin in the podcast, because we put it the lead up into the podcast and then we put it. I don't know seven A.
Speaker 10: Thoughts, or it could be the new post show theme.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it says it's more like radio.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 9: We can make it by ringtone.
Speaker 3: Supa's like he can come into my house. You love you want to go to the I think it's I'm just so it's yeah, and I'm blown away to it.
Speaker 7: How good it was. And we didn't even know it.
Speaker 3: Was him because it didn't sound like No, it doesn't sound like him, and he didn't tell us. He just wanted to see how it would do.
Speaker 8: He talks like this, but then he sings, all right, that's it, We're done with the post show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, all. We will see you Monday. Goodbye everybody,