Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Cambridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome to another episode of The Twat Seat with Myself, Teddy Mellencamp band.
Speaker 3: Sarah Judge.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning. We have Caroline Stanberry on today.
Speaker 3: So excited about this.
Speaker 4: Oh I love her so much.
Speaker 1: So many questions about what the hell is going on with Dubai and what does this mean for Caroline and.
Speaker 2: I hope it means that we're going to get like a spin off with them. But just so you guys know, I'm sure all of you do know this, but she is a stylist turned reality star on Bravo's former series Ladies of London, then she was on Dubai and as a luxury brand in ambassador. She represents some of the world's most prestigious brands and last year launched her first shoe collection, Black Suede Studio. Additionally, Caroline is passionate philanthropist and entrepreneur with various projects in fashion, home goods, collections and development.
Speaker 1: She's a worker, yes, she is all things fashionable and she is quite the influencer on him.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I know we have to ask her.
Speaker 2: Was she able to do the dancing with the stars move that we couldn't because I think that I started to see it, but then I fell You know when you're like aimlessly scrolling and you're about to fall asleep.
Speaker 4: So I started to see.
Speaker 3: The stars A very very bad habit to get in.
Speaker 1: I know, I put your phone down, maybe in a different room and not even know that it's there.
Speaker 2: I know, Mom, sometimes I go, I know, I know, all right, let's bring Carolina in.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, looking sexy.
Speaker 3: So you're at a hotel right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a little staycation, little exactly.
Speaker 3: How how's the weather there?
Speaker 5: You know, it's Christmas. It's the best time of the year. It's kind of like a little bit windy at night, but it's perfect to go out and during the day, I mean the beaches of everybody's here. It's Christmas, so like everybody is here.
Speaker 2: And how long does it take to get to Dubai from Los Angeles?
Speaker 5: Seventeen hours directly direct. I love that, Like, first of all, you've got no interruptions, you sleep like it's it's it's so worth it. If you want to get away, I should come visit me.
Speaker 4: I want to go to where are we going? Let's go, let's go stay with me?
Speaker 3: Okay, well now all right, hello, it's my arm you mad me?
Speaker 5: Absolutely my house is your house? Come?
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Stanbury's new podcast is called Uncut.
Speaker 5: Help and Uncensored with Caroline Stanbury.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's what you guys got to be listening to, because but I do I have to ask a question the Uncut It made me immediately go to uncircumcised?
Speaker 4: What's wrong with me?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Your head too tight?
Speaker 5: I love divorce not Dead, and it's what I really really enjoyed doing because I feel like, you know, divorce is something that is a lot of people, not just always a negative thing. It's got such a negative connotation and it doesn't have to be. But unfortunately my producers feel like it's too niche. But I actually everybody walks past me going divorce not Dead now?
Speaker 3: And do you what do you talk about?
Speaker 4: Do you are?
Speaker 3: Is it strictly still just divorce or different.
Speaker 5: Relationships in general? Like a lot, it's mostly relationships and beauty. So my biggest one is about how I make it work with him, just relationships in general and how to make them work and life after divorce at our age. Yeah, I think everyone wants to know how money works.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very true.
Speaker 3: If anybody knows, you know.
Speaker 5: Yes, in every every situation, So yes, I do.
Speaker 3: Well, what people really want to know is about the recent news about Dubai getting put on pause.
Speaker 4: How are you told?
Speaker 5: Yeah, on a phone call, on a phone call. We were all told together, and look, I had an inkling. But it was a shock, I think because some of the other the other girls were so sure that we weren't that it was season three was happening, and I, you know, and I was like, I don't know, because I'd heard a few rumors. I mean, obviously I have a lot of housewives that are friends of mine, and Gone, you know, kind of gave me a heads up. But then you know, you never know till you know. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, me and you talked on social media probably a month before the news came out, and you at that time said, have you heard anything. I don't think we might. I think we might not be coming back. And I don't think anybody really knew at that time. But how did your cast mates take it? I mean, you've been on TV for many years.
Speaker 4: And you have so many other things going on.
Speaker 3: Yes, we have people like Telene. It's her first year and now it's on pause.
Speaker 5: Look, Tuleene, I'm absolutely gutted for because, as you know, one season isn't enough to really you know launch If you look at where I was with Ladies of London when I left, I mean that carried my career for another ten years.
Speaker 4: And how many years were you on that.
Speaker 5: Three? Yeah, so you know that carried my career for another ten years where I was able to sort of leverage that platform to get what I needed to do, I suppose, and people remember you. I think Tarlene unfortunately, you know, she came in, she made a bang. She is the classic perfect housewife. She is she is.
Speaker 1: I like, she'll probably end up doing other things. I do feel like there's going to be maybe some spin off shows. Maybe I'm helping with you and Sergio.
Speaker 5: I mean, Sergio and I are just it's ridiculous. So I hope so that would be amazing because I've got I've certainly got the friends around. I mean, we've certainly got the life I would love to do sort of like you know, I'm building that hotel in BALI I think the contrast of the way we live here to the way we live over there, and to running a sort of hotel like that. It's very sort of do you remember that shows three Up, two down, or you know, it kind of has a below deck feel right where we'll be building it and everybody coming in and doing it. They'll be very funny. It would be great because it could be like.
Speaker 4: A reality version of White Lotus.
Speaker 5: Somebody said that the other day, literally, actually who said that to us? Oh?
Speaker 4: Without the death hopefully, yeah.
Speaker 5: Without the death. I could do without the death in my hotel. Yes, absolutely, please, No one come there to die now.
Speaker 4: I heard.
Speaker 1: I heard a lot of rumors that it was really difficult to film in Dubai. There was a lot of restrictions and very expensive.
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 5: I think probably. I mean, we do have over here. They do have two or three Netflix shows filming, but I would think so. But I think they haven't quite understood the difference between reality TV and making a movie. And it's so new and it's such a new place to come that, you know, you whoever's on the ground really needs to start prepping for a quite a long time before. So I imagine it was expensive or you know, quite difficult to get the permits, but you know, I think now they were finally just getting their feet and understanding because also now we have so many other shows. I think there's Love Is Blind is on there and stuff like that. So I think so many people are coming to film movies and do that. They're seeing the difference between reality and a movie set, and you know, it just they didn't have anything like this before, so it really was groundbreaking. And it's what's really annoying is Dubai is a backdrop. Right now, it's the number one visited city in the world. Yeah, like the world. Everyone is here and I mean it like, I mean, it's crazy. I'm going to the line of Richie at Christmas. You can go every single weekend to a different you know event. We've got you know, black coffees coming, this person, that person, but you just we never got to see that because I just don't they got their stride yet.
Speaker 4: Well what did they say the reason for the pause was?
Speaker 2: And when did you get the impression it was like a drenda pause or like.
Speaker 4: Uh, just trying to figure it out.
Speaker 5: I think I was in a blur. I don't because I mean when you're put on a call, all of you don't really know what it's about, right, So I don't think I was listening that hard mean pause. I just thought it was over. Yeah, I said, oh, well that's it. That was nice.
Speaker 1: What do you think is missing from the show that would elevate it a little bit more?
Speaker 5: I think it needs elevating. I don't think they got the cast completely right, if I'm brutally honest, but I think the cast. I think you need more homes, you know. I think you need to see like you can't drive down the road here without the cars, the life, you know, the lights. Yeah, did you even see that this look?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean no, I don't think you even saw that. I mean that it's incredible, And I think, you know, again, you're teaching a country to get used to a reality show. So at the beginning, they thought Real Housewives was Real Housewives of Dubai right now they used to us. So it just took a lot longer. But you know, it was the same when we filmed Ladies of London. When we filmed Ladies of London, no one wanted us. We could only film. If you notice, in the first series of it, we filmed only in pubs. No real respus wanted us, nobody wants around because they had only seen jazy Shore and things like this. They were like, we do not want it. So it just took it took a beat, and I feel like we were just getting there.
Speaker 4: Who do you think was on the cast that.
Speaker 2: Maybe made it harder to for things to happen because for me watching it, I feel like TAM's the same is it felt like some of the housewives were trying to produce it themselves. And I think when you see that, it's really hard to watch as a viewer and it doesn't feel like authentic friendships. Like who do you think was like kind of the cause of that?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I think, you know, don't put me in that position, but I think you all I I never got on with, you know, Lisa and Brooks. I think they made it incredibly hard. Nobody's a perfect mother, nobody's the perfect housewife. You will have our cross to bear, and no one's children are perfect. As much as we'd like to beat them to be, we'd like to shoot the little darling sometimes too. You know, children are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, does it does it anger you that they didn't try to fix the cast before they put you on pause, like maybe they needed a cast shake up for the next season.
Speaker 5: Well, which leads me to be maybe it wasn't just the cast. I don't know. You know who knows. I have not asked the question. I promise you that because you know, I've just learned in life. It's not going to change anything, is it? You know, me me going on and on about it. They either want they they would have done it if they wanted.
Speaker 3: To, right, which is I agree with you.
Speaker 1: It leads me to believe that there's more to it than just the cast, because if you've seen any new franchise, it's a struggle to get off the ground. Now New York was rebooted, it probably has the same numbers that you guys had. It's a newer show and people are asking for the OG's be back.
Speaker 3: And Andy's was at.
Speaker 1: FanFest and said, no, this is the new cast. It's you know, it's it's going, it's gonna get there. It's gonna get there, which I'm shocked that they didn't have this. He didn't have the same thought for Dubai.
Speaker 5: Well, we got a really you know, tough one too. We got moved twice. We you know, the second we got we were on a Sunday, then we got moved to a Tuesday. Then I think we got we were up against the debate. Yeah, in one of the episodes, I mean, there was no way anyone was watching us. And I do believe that the way we'll watch TV has changed, just being you know, knowing. I'm a huge Housewives fan. I watch all all of them, you know, obviously, and I like to watch them currently because it's so fun, Like I'm watching my now and I just I watched one after the other after the other. Who wants to wait a week? So I feel like people do do that.
Speaker 3: They watch it streaming.
Speaker 1: And Andy said fan fest that the overnight numbers really don't tell the full story, so we don't know. We never get the release of the numbers from streaming services, so we really never know how great the show is really doing anymore.
Speaker 5: No, which is a conscious decision too, yes, for sure and clever because you know all of us as well. I think when we're doing a show like that, you need people to stay authentic and not to treat it too much like a job and to forget that we're all on it because the best thing about house Wise, I think Bethany actually just puts something out today just saying, you know, the thing is we were train wrecks and these are savvy women.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, she was one hundred percent correct on that.
Speaker 2: But if you got a call tomorrow that they were going to bring a third season, who would you want to make sure it was back with.
Speaker 5: Feel, Tarliene and sel Yeah, yeah, you know the three of us.
Speaker 3: I think you got the three of you stand out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we and I think we're about to really have a good time. You know, it's just such a shame because we had got a good bond. Tailane's family is great, it's super cute, and she's she's a brilliant. She's just so funny because she's this perfect mother and then you know she literally goes that shit crazy and that's what's funny to watch.
Speaker 1: You know, she doesn't center herself and that's what makes it good, just the good the bad. Now, would you consider moving to another franchise?
Speaker 3: Like I could see you on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: You travel all the time, it's not like you're just your feet are just in Dubai.
Speaker 3: If you had a house in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Would you consider maybe that franchise or what is there another franchise that you would consider if it's.
Speaker 5: Not very Oh, I love them. I mean I would do Miami because my friends are all in Miami.
Speaker 4: But that's what I was going to say. I was like, I think you would be Miami, right.
Speaker 3: I mean either one are you would do great?
Speaker 5: I would love it, but you know, I just I sadly think I've probably been passed around too much. And I don't think that's Oh I'm here now, I don't. I don't you know. I would I would love it, but I don't think I'm going to get that chance. I don't think. You know, what, what do they say once bit twice? I think I'm a unicorn already to come back.
Speaker 3: Well, look at Cynthia. Cynthia's bounced around too many different Housewives shows after she was let go from Atlanta or quit or however that happened.
Speaker 1: And now she's back at Atlanta. And I said, Cynthia, we were getting used to seeing you on every franchise, like we saw you everywhere, so it's not unheard of.
Speaker 4: She went, she would pop in, Yeah, she would pop in.
Speaker 5: Oh my God, So my girlfriends on Miami just asked me to pop in and I wasn't. I wasn't allowed.
Speaker 3: He really see. I think that's great.
Speaker 1: I think that would be a great transition for certain people to just be like popping in on different franchises because the friendships are athletic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course completely. Stepanie Stephanie Shoshi is one of my really really close friends, and so is Larsa and I introduced them actually, and I actually.
Speaker 2: One Stephanie is so shy the new housewife, right, is she the one that's the ex of Nicole's husband Anthony?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, So did you know them when they were together?
Speaker 5: No? No, no's we've known each other. We were Instagram friends for years and then we met up and we were introduced to each other by Michael cost from Ermez because we both love ms work and I you know, we've been talking for years and I actually love her and we meet up wherever we can and she's just great. So I didn't know her. I've only known her with massud.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: On October twenty six, it was confirmed that The Real Housewives of London is going to happen.
Speaker 5: Do you word? I mean, if I get one more like email going text message, you've got to go back to London. Well, the thing is my daughters, and that one would make more sense for me to pop into because my daughter's at university, and you know I did start it. I wouldn't mind going back for a few episodes and handing the bat on to the new girls. But again, I don't see my life in London anymore. I think, you know, I'd rather do something fresh that. My dream is me and Sergio. We'd have so much fun and we have enough content to fill God knows what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 1: I mean you can tell just from your social media post and all your stories. I am like, it's crazy. Do you have a company that follows you around? Or does Sergio edit all this?
Speaker 5: Sergio does it all?
Speaker 3: Who comes up with the ideas?
Speaker 5: Sergio? I tell you need to get a younger husband's.
Speaker 3: I have one. He doesn't get social media. He ain't that young.
Speaker 4: The camera man speaking of Sergio, and you brought up your daughter. How are things with them these days?
Speaker 5: Oh? Much better?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: Yasmin she saw it and watched it back and up. At that time she was sixteen. She's now eighteen. It's a huge difference, and you know, I think she regrets it in the way that you know, I think she was being cute and funny and it just didn't land, and she was mimicking the way I speak, I suppose, and the dry jokes I make. But when you're sixteen, it's not as right, right, it can be a little well, that's I mean, that's a big thing that we were actually talking about on Orange County this year. There's one of the kids that's getting really involved and she's even going out on social media and talking about the wives and all of.
Speaker 3: That podcast about the Wives, like and.
Speaker 2: Where that can backfires because yes, they are children, but once they hit eighteen, then it's like people can be fair game like it.
Speaker 4: You never know what fans.
Speaker 5: Are to do or say, and I have always said to it, look, you know, regardless of everything, it's very difficult when you bring up children on TV because you know, I've always said to no matter what or how you're feeling, she's I mean, she's a backup part of the story, right. I think as a family you just always have to stay united because the rest of it's hard enough. But you know, I do understand again, teenage years are not easy. I mean, if you spend an afternoon with me and my boys, sometimes you know you're like, oh my god, it's chaos. It doesn't mean they're awful rude children. My children are super well mannered and lovely. But you know, at the same time, there is difficulty when you're doing blended families and you're changing, and you know the line of what a father is versus you know, somebody's difficult because my husband's only what she's eighteen and he's thirty, So there isn't that Maybe natural respects that children have adults as well, and she thinks it's funny and cool. But let me tell you the first person she called to take her to you know, graduation and to take pick her up from a party as him. So they do relationship, you know what I mean? It was just very poor. She knows I'm not happy about it.
Speaker 4: Do we have any baby updates?
Speaker 5: Well, I have spoken to well, they have a surrogacy agency now in Aberdabi which is brand new, so we have spoken to them. We are going to see them and we have Yeah, I got all the prices. I now know what's involved and what it looks like he's still he really wants a baby. So I'm guessing at some stage that's going to happen.
Speaker 4: What this is Sergio, congratulations.
Speaker 5: Oh don't mind at least look at little bit they put out there. Now, you know, I think in it. I'm slowly getting used to the idea, just like, Okay, I can't see how I can not. I've already got the egg, and he's willing to do all the work.
Speaker 3: Get the man of baby.
Speaker 5: Yes, I just need the baby of the man of babies.
Speaker 4: Yes, do you know?
Speaker 2: So is the is the egg already fertilized? Like do you know if you have a boy or a girl?
Speaker 5: Perfect healthy and we just need that body of her.
Speaker 1: I think I think Sergio would carry it if he could.
Speaker 4: For the right price, I'll carry it.
Speaker 3: Oh God, that's a that's a TV show in itself. Hey, I saw how.
Speaker 4: Do you have to I'm a Stanbury's surrogate.
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 3: You guys decorated for Christmas and you like it? I did? I love the trees? Did you guys do that yourself or hire somebody? And did you have a tree outside as well?
Speaker 5: I've got four four tree So she's amazing. Actually, she's actually opening in America now, Joy was Joy by a Joy or something her new company in America and she does all the major hotels. So she does the bush, the big candy cane, the only people that have it in dubais Me and the burchelar up. And so did you see Sergio's train.
Speaker 3: I didn't see the train.
Speaker 4: That was amazing.
Speaker 5: He's put a training around my tree.
Speaker 3: Well I'm gonna I'm gonna go on line and check it out.
Speaker 5: And I've got I've got eight foot soldiers on my door.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 2: I need to see more of this because I haven't even started the Christmas decorations yet. And today when I was on the peloton running, they put a Christmas.
Speaker 4: Song on and I was like, it is not even Thanksgiving. But I'm always, like me, very very.
Speaker 2: Envious of people that have that creative niche to like really build out the decorations and make it special.
Speaker 5: I love doing it, and I think, look, you probably have enough on your life your plate right now, but those kind of things release and make you feel like everything is normal. You know. It was funny. The last year of my marriage was probably when it all went my Christmas turkey hadn't been cooked, and I had an actual breakdown at the Christmas table, even though I knew it was the end of my marriage. But I think because I always wanted Christmas to be put for me. It's the thing that I love to do for my kids, and I have everybody comes to me always, and I have, like you know, fifteen people that come to the house and all all the kids. So the most I love to go crazy. I'm not. I'm always this kind of busy mother and I'm not the best mother all the time. So I think Christmas is where I go into overdrive just making everything perfect for my kids, and my head spins off.
Speaker 2: We know Chanella is on the new upcoming season of Traders. Have you talked to her? And as Trader is something you would.
Speaker 5: Do, well, you know what, I'm dying to do it. I haven't actually seen it because we don't get it here, but I think I understand the concept, and it's in Scotland, and obviously I'm English, so I just need to go there, and I think I'd be really good at it. I knew when you know she was going in obviously when she switches off her phone for however long we all knew she'd gone somewhere.
Speaker 3: That's the hardest part. That is the hardest part is not having a phone and being so isolated.
Speaker 5: But also, you know, as soon as I knew, I was like, oh, I feel sorry for the team. She's not going to last. She read last, she's too everything's written all over her face and you see I speak Chanelle, so I'm now whisperer and Chanelle can't lie either. She's the worst liar. And she also can't hold anything close to.
Speaker 2: A chest, which makes a great housewipe, which is kind of like, that's how I am.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll find out soon it airs in January. Yeah, we'll be covering that.
Speaker 2: Since the call, have you guys as a group collectively like gotten together or spoken or is it just.
Speaker 4: Really been you Chanelle and Toleine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I haven't seen or spoken to the others.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: I have spoken by text with Sarah, but she's traveling for her you know, she does a lot of speaking engagements.
Speaker 4: Can you clear something up for me on that?
Speaker 2: We got into like a little Twitter discussion because me and Tamora were talking about how she went on a podcast and she was paid forty thousand dollars for one episode of the podcast, and I was like, this doesn't seem yet. To go for a speaking engagement where you're standing in front of a crowd forty thousand different makes sense. But to get on like, I mean, we're not paying you forty thousand dollars for you to sit on here and do this podcast.
Speaker 5: I would be surprised. I mean, you know, I love her, but I didn't think doesn't sound true. We do a lot of podcasting, and actually I remember when she asked me to start podcasting. She's told her how to do it, so I'd be shocked. If anyone's paying that for anything, then those numbers don't exist. So no, I would.
Speaker 2: And most of the time you don't pay guests, Like if I were to come on your pod or tamor were to come on your pod.
Speaker 3: They don't pay.
Speaker 5: No, you saw you do it.
Speaker 3: I get a lot of spam.
Speaker 1: I get a lot of spam emails saying so and so wants you on your podcast and they'll pay you ten thousand dollars. Oh loads, loads, I mean all the time I'm getting them, and from Silent Come Out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of them.
Speaker 1: Are from like My first one was from some big celebrity and and I sent it to my agent social media agent, and he's like, this is fake.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh damn.
Speaker 5: Me too, me too, And I wouldn't. I don't know people that are being paid forty thousand to stand on the stage that aren't big stars either right now, So I don't know. Maybe maybe maybe we're missing something.
Speaker 1: Did you did they and when they when you're on the phone with Bravo or your production company.
Speaker 5: It wasn't with Bravo, Yeah, production company.
Speaker 1: Did they give you any indication to when you guys will hear something? Are you just on permanent pause or hammer?
Speaker 5: I genuinely thought we'd been canceled, so you're I'm I don't know what's happening at all. I genuinely thought we were back like ever.
Speaker 1: So it's not like, hey, we're going to circle back after the first of the year.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, we didn't get any of that. So this is Andy saying the other day, I love Dubai. I'm so happy with the things that we've created over there. We really nice and hopeful, you know, But I mean, isn't a pause Normally? For years I felt like the last we were paused. Last time, I we as, I said, I'm gutted because I really feel like we were just getting going, and we were. We had a really good fun you know, group emerging.
Speaker 3: Wasn't Dallas put on pause?
Speaker 5: Seven years, wasn't it?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, by then, I was Miami eight, I'll be fifty six. I'm you know, coming back then I'm like, I'm too old. No, just put me on traitors or you know, I'll come visit you guys.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how I feel. I said, there's no way in hell I'm doing this at sixty. There's no way.
Speaker 4: There's a way. Tom.
Speaker 2: I have a pretty strong suspicion you're going to be sixty.
Speaker 5: I think you'll become the oldest housewife. But none of us are going to know because your surgery is so good, amazing. I was really worried for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you look amazing.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of questions because you've been pretty open about being on ozempic.
Speaker 3: Are you still doing ozempic or do.
Speaker 5: You don't know? What I may do is no, No, I just eat really well and I train three times a week.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: But when I feel like if I'm traveling, which is when you eat the wrong stuff and all that I have, I do peptides and one of them is tripeziad uh huh. Yeah, so I just take that with me and you know, so you can have it like once in a month or once.
Speaker 1: Does it stop you from getting hungry or does it tabolaze?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Completely, So you can go off ozempic and then just maintain it.
Speaker 3: With as long as you have your diets healthy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because if you've been doing ozembic, your your stomach shrinks anyways, like just starving yourself. You don't feel right, so you don't need this big portions or anything like that. And then you you know, once you see how good you look again, trust me, what did Kate Moss say? Nothing tastes as good as skinny?
Speaker 4: See?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's true. It's true.
Speaker 1: It's like me doing a fitness competition and being in the best shape of my life at forty eight. Anything other than that makes me feel inferior, like I feel like I'm fat or I'm out of shape or are that?
Speaker 6: And I always know you able to get back there, and we could think we all look amazing for our ages, all of us, like we have rewritten what the forties should look like.
Speaker 5: We truly have. Like you know, I look at what some forty year old women and they really look like they've been through the ringer, and it's like, I think taking care of yourself should be normalized into not because we feel like you know, we're going to be left behind if we don't, but because of what it does for you internally in the confidence and to make all these decisions for ourselves. It gives you so many You can decide camera not to be the oldest house wife, but that's your decision. Because you can go on looking like that. You can decide to Eddie w what you want to do, what relationship or how your life looks like because we have the confidence to step outside what everyone's told us we can and cannot do societally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good point. It's a good point. I know. We gotta we gotta come on and talk about all the things. I'll come over to your pod and we'll.
Speaker 2: Do that.
Speaker 5: Anytime, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: As long as you pay me forty thousand and a trip for me in Tama to Dubai, will I give you rupees.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, that's another thing. I can't remember what the girls were saying or what Caroline Brooks said in one of them, and I kept thinking, you know, they make out that it's dollars, you know, aed it could have been not the forty thousand. That's still ten thousand dollars or five thousand dollars, whatever it is. But you know sometimes the girls go well that with you know, one hundred thousand dollars, and like, okay, one hundred thousand here is like, you know, not what it sounds like over that.
Speaker 4: Well, we love you you guys.
Speaker 2: Make sure to tune into Uncut and Uncensored and make sure that you're following Caroline because her and and Sergia.
Speaker 3: We love Sergia so good.
Speaker 5: We love you you really, you guys are the sweetest to me. I really love it. Thank you and you make it easy.
Speaker 3: Yes, we miss you all the time.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, Bye,