Speaker 1: Hey everybody, Welcome back to the Betting Pros podcast, brought to you by bet MGM. I'm your host, Dan Harris. Find me on Twitter at Dan Harris eighty. It is week nine. It is time to talk about our best bets for the weekend. And to do that with me is Andrew Cayley, senior betting analyst over at Covers. Find him at Twitter at Underscore. No wait, sorry, Saratt, what's your Twitter handle? And I totally messed up Covered?
Speaker 2: Kley is out Underscore, Kaylee.
Speaker 1: I totally messed it up. I totally messed it up Covers Underscore Kaylee c A l e Y. We're off to a brilliant start, Andrew, despite me mangling your Twitter handle?
Speaker 3: How are you? Thanks for joining me.
Speaker 2: I'm doing very well. I'm happy that I could figure out all my technology. I was away for a couple of weeks from from the betting boards for my wedding and a little honeymoons. So ready to get back into the action right now. So hopefully I don't disappoint a little rusty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apologies again.
Speaker 1: I know you had me asked me to be your best man.
Speaker 2: I couldn't make it.
Speaker 1: I'm really sorry, a very busy weekend for me just with the NFL, you know, so well, it's great to have you back. Congratulations like getting married. I'm kidding, obviously, I'm kidding. And again, you know we've got some Aaron Rodgers drama. Last time you were here back in probably week two, and we were doing it during the Monday night football game and before things turned around, which they ultimately did in that game. While we were watching, they looked like they were about to lose again and it was the Is Rogers tanking. And now we have the whole thing with him going to miss this game with COVID nineteen. So this might be your last time on the podcast if our Green Bay fans.
Speaker 3: Had anything to do with it, because they're going to be pretty pick Yea.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm unlucky. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's all right, it's all right, don't worry about it. All right, So let's get to it. Three best bets of the weekend for each of us, whether we're doing spreads, totals, teamed totals, money line, whatever we want. Then we'll very quickly run through the remaining spreads and just talk about if we have a lean or if it's a total stay away for both of us. But first, our latest offware from bet MGM. New customers can bet ten dollars on any team to win an NFL game and win two hundred dollars in free bets. If the team they bets on scores a touchdown. That's it again, bet ten dollars win two hundred dollars in free bets at the team that you bet on scores a touchdown. That is available in New Jersey, Colorado, Indiana, West Virginia, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Virginia, Iowa, Washington, DC, Arizona, and Wyoming. The code there is Juice one hundred. That's the promo code to be able to get that offer again. Juice one hundred from our podcast, The Daily Juice Daily every single day with Matt Prault.
Speaker 3: All right, very quickly, let's run through last week.
Speaker 1: Our guest Ryan Noonan had a nice week two and one hit on the Cowboys, getting one and a half from the Vikings the Rams team total over thirty and a half, but he did miss on the Bucks slaying five and a half to the Saints.
Speaker 3: I went one and two again.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I did hit on the Steelers, getting three and a half from the Browns, which was my favorite bet, but I missed on both my totals, the under fifteen and a half in the Bucks and the Saints and the under fifty one on the Colts and Titans. That puts me at fourteen and ten on the season fifty eight percent. So that's fine, but let's do better this time. Remember I'm going to be using the Betting prosconsensus line bettingpros dot Com consensus lines that'll show you lines available at all the various books, but also the aggregate of all the lines that are there. You can fade us, you can follow us, you can do whatever you want. Let's get started. Andrew, you are our guests. Please your first selection.
Speaker 2: I am going with the Chiefs team total over twenty seven and a half. I'd take it over twenty eight. That's a juice to about minus one depending on the book. I know the Chiefs look broken right now. It's it's as a guy. I have many shares in Patrick Mahomes in my Dynasty Fantasy football leagues, and it's been a little iffy recently. But there's no Aaron Rodgers this week, and the total immediately dropped from about fifty five and a half to forty eight and a half forty eight ish, So a better touchdown he's worth a better touchdown. But I'm trying not to look at what the Rogers being gone will mean to the game overall, and I'm just going to try to focus on the Chiefs and that makes it a little easier for me. Like as they said, the Chiefs obviously look broken on offense, but I'm going to give them a little bit more faith for at least one more week. The Packers have already lost several key guys on defense this year, and that's a defense that rings twenty second in Dvoa right now. And now they have the several more guys who are questionable over Elier this week, and now we get the Jordan Love experience, and I'm not sure what we're gonna get out of the pan. If we get I expect him to give the Chiefs at least one, if not multiple short fields, So I think that could help their scoring a bit in this game as well, And I think they're going to want to show that they're not broken anymore. But what I've seen My biggest issue from what I've seen from the Chiefs right now is that Pafrick Mahomes is me moving out of the pocket too quickly right now. And I understand why. I get it. That offensive line has been pretty terrible, but it's been so terrible to point now. He's moving before the pressure gets there, and he's running around and he's forcing frozy. He's always forced throw tea shut and he has that ability and he trusts his arm a little too much at times, but it's been to the extreme at this point. So I think that the Packers aren't going to get much of a pass rush on him in this game, so he'll be able to settle down a little bit more and just trust his arm a bit, and they'll be able to show that there's still a team that needs to fear on offense this week. So we're gonna go over twenty seven and a half team total.
Speaker 3: I can't try you on this one.
Speaker 1: And really, I well, here's the thing. Why didn't they show it this week? I mean a Monday night football game at home against the Giants. That seems like the shot, right, That seems like this is where they're gonna get, right, this is what they're gonna do, and they looked as broken as ever. I mean, is this just the you know, the Packers don't get a great pass rush the Giants zone either generally speaking, but the Packers don't get a great pass rush and they're injured, and you just kind of expect, because you have so much faith in what they've done in the past, that they're just gonna happen to get right in this.
Speaker 2: But the Leonard Williams is that's the type of thing that the Bucks did well. You go right up the middle and you get them, you get them out of the pocket right away. And I agree, yes, they probably should have done it against the Giants as well, but this is I think this is just a spot where this is a get right spot for them, and I think they'd do it. And I it's still trust what I see in the talent on that team. I still think they're well coached. I think Andy Reid is kind of like overthinking things a little bit with some of these goal line plays at times that that does trouble me a little bit. Like they'll be running these draws on first and goal from the nine where they get zero yards and then they do a trick play and then you're like, oh, it's just a regular pass, Like, just do your regular play. Sets in the goal to go situation and they'll be fine. That they have the talent they have that they can do it. They just have to trust themselves a little more, and I think I think they do that well.
Speaker 1: I certainly hope you are correct. I'm going to be watching this from the sidelines. I'd like the Chiefs to get right, and again I have faith that they will eventually, like because Mahomes is too good, Read.
Speaker 3: Is too good.
Speaker 1: But for now, I'm just going to watch it from the sidelines. But I am really interested to see what this game looks like right now. I think the spread has jumped from one and a half to seven and a half when the move is made there at the quarterback, So I look forward to watching. I'm going to take a game that I know you were on as well, so you know, I feel good that I took it, except for the fact that the spread is moving in a crazy fashion, which isn't surprising given the injuries. So I will take where the consensus line is at the time that we make this pick, which is the.
Speaker 3: Forty nine ers. Now laying two to the Cardinals.
Speaker 1: Now, I will tell you that I have so much action on this game because it was originally the Cardinals laying two and a half to the forty nine Ers. So I have teased the forty nine ers up already twice in two different teasers to eight and a half. Then when it went to one and a half, I tease them up to seven and a half. Now, when I was doing this this morning, it was the forty nine ers laying one. The consensus line is now two. There are still some ones out there, some one and a half.
Speaker 3: It's at two.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I'm willing to do it, but it takes away my money line bet. So again it's moving because of the injury concerns. I'm sure again we're doing this on Thursday, before the Thursday night football game. Neither Kyler Murray nor DeAndre Hopkins practice this week. There was a report earlier in the week did they expect Kyler Murray to go? But even if he goes, he's going to be extremely limited. But even without that, okay, like take that away, give them full strength. I still kind of think the forty nine ers are going to win this game. Regardless. First, they should have beaten them last game, right, I mean, that's the thing. They had Trey Lance right starting his first start. They almost scored, you know, they got stuffed at the goal line. They couldn't convert a fourth down. They were very close throughout that. They wound up losing seventeen to ten, but easily a game that they could win. The forty nine ers are getting healthier. Everything I've seen suggest that George Kittle is going to be able to make it back for this game, which not only helps their passing game, but also helps their running game because he's such a good blocker. Elijah Mitchell returned to practice today. Deebo Samuel is still working on the side, but again he was battling the calf thing last and last week, and he did play. Jim and Garoppolo look good. Brandon Ayukuz coming along a little bit more so. I think their offense here is just getting better and there is regression coming for the Cardinals, and we started started seeing it last week. JJ Watson jury actually is you know, does have an impact, especially on the run. Cliff Kingsbury entire his entire career is based around tanking in the second half, like you look at his college career, look at his pro career. This is what his teams do. It's like, all right, we're just gonna basically play, you know, you know, a three you know, win one out of every three games down the stretch here and then we But again, the injury concerns are really massive, because even if I thought Somer Francisco was going to win this game, regardless, it's not as much Hopkins.
Speaker 3: I think that's a big deal.
Speaker 2: A J.
Speaker 1: Green's obviously on the COVID list. We don't know if he's gonna play, but it's Murray, and it's the fact that it's his ankle, and if you take away Murray's mobility, that's worth so many points in a spread, which is why it's moving so significantly. So you know, for me, this is a spot where it just feels like the forty nine ers are gonna kind of go on a mini run here. They got the Rams next week, so who knows, But it just feels right now like the bill is coming due a little bit for the Cardinals and with a bang up Murray, as long as it stays under a field goal, please come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going on the bad side of doubtful Murray. I mean, and it's just the backup I believe is still a little inside of it is Chris Streveler, the former CFL quarterback and the last he is. He was on the Gray Cup champion Winnipeg Blue Bombers before Kingsbury signed him. But he's like he has a big arm, but he's mostly they used him on the goal line to like rush in touchdowns and he had twelve touchdowns in Uh. Is it still is McCoy the number two listed?
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it's I was just chelling.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh god, I had it wrong because I thought it was Colt McCoy.
Speaker 3: He is on the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I I don't know.
Speaker 3: Actually, to be fair, I guess that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't know whether or not.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: But regardless, I think we can safely say that it's a minor downgrade from Kyler Murray. Whoever it is. Yeah, that's really what it is. And again, yeah, I was I mean.
Speaker 3: His his week.
Speaker 1: His injury was originally called like a one to three week thing. So the fact that they thought he was going to play is fine. And if you're the Cardinals, really because you're seven and one, this is a spot to rest him, I think, even against the divisional opponent. I know you want to hold off the Rams, but you've got long term plans here. This isn't the spot I think where you let that defensive line go after him and possibly injure him more.
Speaker 3: So if he sits.
Speaker 1: But even if he plays at this point, you know he's not going to be anywhere close to one hundred percent. So if you were listening to this and the spread is still under a field goal pounded and again God helped me. If the forty nine ers lose this game now with yeah, I have and if they lose it badly because I have so many teasers Andrew that I got just past when it was until it got past one, I was like, give me seven, give me them getting seven and a half, give me them an eight and a half.
Speaker 2: Another one that I know we discussed a little bit off there that we were both on the same side here. So I'm going Chargers and I I have it down as minus too because it's the same thing less than a field goal. But now I'm seeing minus one a lot of places. I don't know if that okay, Yeah, it's still too okay. But I have been hearing that Sharps have been all over the Eagles the last few weeks, and it seems like the trend is continuing this week because I just saw the line. I saw it too, and I was like, that seems wrong to me. It just it just felt wrong. The Chargers are the better coach team by a mile. I think I have no way to Nick Sirianni at all when it comes to leading that team. They have a better quarterback than Justin Herbert. Yes, he's been struggling, I give him a little pass. Like the Phil Checks just seems to have the Chargers number, and he just knows how to deal with young quarterbacks better than most, or at least coaching against young quarterbacks better than most. And I think this is another guy who's gonna get a bit of a get right spot against an Eagles defense that I think is a little overrated and also a little banged up. At the same time, the Chargers also don't even have to deal with the West Coast. Hey, we've got to play early, and we have a morning game that it's in the late time slot, so it's a normal two pm start for them. Sort of thing, so I don't really get it. So obviously it's a very square play, and I've seen a lot of early public people on it. Call me square, I guess, but I just love this number. I think the Chargers win it by by at least a fuel goal, so I'm happy. I'll happily take the minus two minus one. Whatever you're gonna give me, I'll take it with them.
Speaker 1: It strikes me as just kind of a very very classic Bilo sell high. Right, everybody's off the Chargers because they look bad last week against New England. The Eagles finally dominated a game, you know, against the Lions. So look, that's right, it's got to count as half a win at best. I like the Eagles, I always have. I feel like they should be better. It was nice to see them win. But yeah, this is very simple, and you're right. I mean the four o'clock time, you know, the start for that. It's a pretty big deal because it is a thing for West Coast teams a lot of times to come east and take a one o'clock game. Their internal clocks just aren't right. This makes it a little easier, and I do think that the Chargers are just a better team. And again they're four and three.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: They've lost a couple here, but Staley's great and he has them playing the right way. So you know, I don't think that the Eagles defense is strong enough to kind of, you know, make Herbert uncomfortable. So I think with that, I do think that they win by more than field goal. I agree, as long as it's thunderfield goal, I would have taken it. Yeah, the way it works, I've told everybody, like I get from our guests ever since week one, where Sean was sort of doubling up on all the same picks. I get the guests just today three, so I don't have it. And then when you get we can tell the public. I mean, were you were gonna take Miami laying six and a half, But then, of course we learned that Tarrod Taylor is going to start.
Speaker 3: That changed the equation.
Speaker 1: So in between I said, all right, well you were gonna change I said, all right, well I'm taking San Francisco and I saw that one from you. But you did mention this, and I would have taken this as well, So we are on the same side. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on my next pick, because this one was something where when I first saw the line, I was on the other side, and then I dug into it a little bit and I came out with the Browns getting two and a half from the Bengals. This feels like the line is out there begging you to take the Bengals right Like maybe they think that the public's going to be a little off the Bengals because they lost to the Jets, but I feel like it's much more about how can anybody want to back the Browns right now because of all the drama they lost to the Steelers and you've got the Odell Beckham junior stuff going on. So this strikes me as if you're giving a team like the Bengals, who I think the public's really excited about despite the Jets loss and laying less than field goal to the Browns who are in disarray, it's just begging you to take the Bengals. And that's why I'm gonna take the rounds. I'm gonna wait because I mean, it's not gonna move anywhere. I'm gonna hope that it gets to three. I don't think it will. But if I'm gonna wait, so if you're in on this, I would wait.
Speaker 2: So if they're I haven't seen. I haven't seen the actual betting numbers, so these are for These are free play numbers for anyone who doesn't know. So it's not actual, it's not actual money wagers, but it's still a gauge. Like we have a pretty advanced, advanced community, and I would say an intelligent betting community, and they're they're on the Bengals right now. But it was something I noticed about the Bengals and that losses that they did not actle very well in that Jets game, and I expect that the Browns are just say here you go, Nick Chubb and let them let him do.
Speaker 1: His You are, you're doing my work for me, man, I love it well.
Speaker 3: I will say that again.
Speaker 1: We have the bet analyser over at Betting Pros as well, and we've got a bunch of people from around the industry who make picks and submit picks, including me, and they're right in line with what you have from covers, which is seventy six percent are taking the Bengals. So I don't mind that.
Speaker 3: I don't mind being there.
Speaker 1: But again, there's no reason not to wait, like it's not going anywhere. It's it's certainly not going down. Maybe it gets to three. So again, wait and if it gets to three, that's gonna be my official player, right because I have said that you should wait everybody for the record. It's on there, and if I tell you if it goes down to two, that'll be my wherever it is by the time we close, That's where I'm gonna take it. But I think what it is is I think the Bengals are overrated, man like that. That's what it boils down to. I think the Browns just as a whole, like looking at the entire team versus the entire team, I think the Browns are a better team. And you look at just DVOA, right, not the be all end all, but the total overall DVA Browns are six and the Bengals are twenty first. And then you know, so the Brown's a had a lot of injuries that they've dealt with for most of the season, but they're getting a lot healthier. I think their offense plays well, you mentioned it, you know, I think that you know, the Bengals have issues tackling. I think that they're going to be a lot of Nick Chubb here as he's healthier after coming back last week. And I think I don't want to put too much stock into like the mental part of it, but Odo Beckham Junior is not going to play here.
Speaker 3: It's been a huge distraction.
Speaker 1: It strikes me as a rallying cry for a team that's very good and needs sort of a point to come together, and that kind of is what I think we're going to see here.
Speaker 3: And again, I backed the Steelers correctly.
Speaker 1: Against the Browns last week, and one of the big things I had was that the Steelers are able to get pressure without blitzing. That is something that really messes up Baker Mayfield. You've just seen it throughout his career. That's not what the Bengals do. The Bengals don't get a ton of pressure. Twenty four point nine percent pressure rate, that's like middle of the road. And again, with the Browns getting a little healthier on the offensive line, at least, I think their offense is going to do well. Conversely, again selling the Bengals a little bit, you know, I think really their you know, their record is good obviously, but I think their reputation is inflated a little bit because of that beatdown of the Ravens. They've lost to the Jets, they beat the Jaguars by three, and they've lost to the Bears. Okay, this is not a dominant team by any means. And Burrow is sort of like Baker Mayfield, by the way, is that he struggles when you get pressure without blitzing, sort of, you know, like I figured the Steelers would. The Browns are pretty much the same. Twenty seven point eight percent pressure rate that's fifth in the league, but just a twenty one point seven percent blitz rate that's eleventh lowest in the league. So that's how you get to Burrow. Javian Clowney didn't practice. I don't know if he's gonna play, but Miles Garrett is gonna play, and that's really what you need to get the pressure. So I don't know, man, this is a spot for me for the Browns. The money line is plus one fifteen. It's you know whatever. I'll probably sprinkle on that because if you're going to take a short dog, you might.
Speaker 3: As well sprinkle the money line. But I'm gonna go with the Browns.
Speaker 1: And I realize, like you said, I'm in the minority here, but I don't know, man, After looking at it for a while, I actually think the Browns escape here. And again the homefield advantage, by the way, it doesn't really mean anything when it's Cincinnati versus Cleveland in the divisional game.
Speaker 3: So anyway, so.
Speaker 2: I'm going to money football and I am We've you talked a bit about the Steelers there a second ago, and I'm actually going to fade the Steelers this week. Again, I think these are two okay teams. That's a good way to do. I think the Steelers are a little more okay than the Bears at this point. Obviously, the Steelers got their big win last week, but their big win it's the stead of them scoring to fifteen points and he's on his He's said it looked to me it looks like his arms hanging by a thread for the most part. And I just don't see them covering six and a half points they've been at the Sealers have been a terrible bet as a favorite so far, and I expect that to continue against a team like the Bears. And while they do get the Steelers do get good pressure. Some One who can handle pressure is a guy like Justin Fields, who can improvise and make things happen with his legs like we saw last week. And I expect this to be another low scoring game. Obviously, the total is only forty, so it's expected to be a low scoring game, and will them there is Obviously it's not a double digit. But you're getting almost a feel, almost a touchdown with the Bears, and that's pretty much as simple as it as it is for me. I like getting all these points with the Bears. I like the dynamic play of Justin Fields. I'm a big Justin Fields guy. I really hope they start. Oh I was. I was really big coming with him coming into the draft. I thought he should have been the number two guy taken after after Lawrence. But hopefully I didn't mind not seeing Maggie on the sideline. I think he would benefit from a little another guy who would benefit from a different head coach as well. But if they just let him, I think so as well. But if they just kind of like let him loose, I think he can do do enough against this Steelers defense to keep this one close and to cover that six and a half point spread. So I just don't have it mostly a Steelers offense thing. Don't. I don't see them being able to cover a six and a half point spread at this point. So that's why I'm on the dogs in this one.
Speaker 3: I'm not on the other side.
Speaker 1: I will promise you that there's no way you can back the Steelers as six and a half point favorites.
Speaker 3: I mean, follow Mike Tomlin.
Speaker 1: That's not a spot you back a Mike Tomalin mud Steelers team, for sure. And I agree they can't score, you know, and the Bears still have a passable defense. I think it's going to be a close game here, and I like the under as well. Like I understand the unders low, I'm not betting it, but at forty I still think it's going to be low.
Speaker 3: And you're right. Whenever you see a spread that's creeping up towards.
Speaker 1: A touchdown with a total that low, something is off there, and I agree with you there. So if I had to pick a side, I would go with the Bears for sure, and again hopefully even with naggy back, they continue to roll out fields and let him use his legs because the game plan last week was a game changer for him and clearly accentuated his strength. So I'm not gonna run away from it. I'm going to a total for my last one. It's not exciting, but I've been recommending a lot of unders on this podcast, as our our listeners remind me, So I am going to go over, and I missed a couple in a row, so I'm going to go with an over one here, and it's the Vikings and the Ravens over forty nine and a half. This whole thing just strikes me as a high scoring game when I looked into it. The Ravens should put up a ton of points after the bye. They're always good under Harbaugh after a bye, the offense getting healthier. Rashad Bateman is fully there. I guess Sammy Watkins probably will come back, and the Minnesota defense, and this is really what doesn't for me.
Speaker 3: They're just absolutely destroyed by injuries, like they're.
Speaker 1: Just forget about how how poorly they had played. Regardless no Daniel Hunter. That's a huge loss for them, obviously. Patrick Peterson already on I don't think Cam Downson is going to suit uphu miuspractice again today. Michael Pierce may still not play. They're just they're devastated. I see the Ravens basically being able to score almost at will. And the Vikings obviously had a tough game offensively, you know, last week there, but this is sort of a good matchup for them because the one thing that Kirk Cousins really does well is he does very well against the blitz. That's just kind of his m O. And the Ravens they don't really care. They're not going to stop blitzing because a quarterback does well. They blitz all the time, fifth highest clip in the league. And this is sort of when I buy Kirk Cousins and the Vikings when they look like crap the week before and it looks like they can't do anything, and then they're gonna come up and they're gonna put up thirty two points. So not taking them against spread, but I think there's a lot of scoring in this one, So I'm going to go with the over forty nine and a half.
Speaker 3: There are some fifties out there.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with fifty as well, but my official play is forty nine and a half.
Speaker 3: All right, quickly, what do you think of that one?
Speaker 2: He's instant pressure on a team for a team, and it's just it's really tough to see that, and while I am not a Kirk Cousins guy, that's the numberson saying that he's been at least okay, this is yearlight, so yeah, and this is not the Ravens defense we've been we've been accustomed to over there, So if you had to make me take a bed here, it'd probably be the over.
Speaker 3: I am making you take a bet, and you are taking the over, so we're good, all right. Very quickly, let's recap.
Speaker 1: You've got the Chiefs team total over twenty seven and a half, the Chargers laying two to the Eagles, and the Bears getting six and a half from the Steelers. I'm taking the forty nine Ers now laying two to the Cardinals, which just keeps moving right now, the Browns plus two and a half against the Bengals, but again, if it goes to three, I get it because I'm not betting it yet. And the Vikings and Ravens over forty nine and a half. Very quickly, let's run through the remaining spreads. How do you feel about the Bills laying fourteen and a half to the Jaguars in Jacksonville?
Speaker 2: Probably have to take the flour or lay the points. There. Jacksonville is a complete stay away from me, like you can Faye Jacksonville, I think can just be pretty happy with that to the way the situation is going there. I just no faith in what the Jags are doing right now. So and the Bills, I think, obviously Josh Allen is going to try to make a little noise about whether or not he should actually be the MVP of the league this year. So you see a big game from Josh Allen, I expect.
Speaker 3: I'm in agreeing with you.
Speaker 1: There's no way I could back the whereas under any circumstances. I will also say that eighty nine percent of our experts are taking the Bills laying the points. So there you go, Tennessee visiting the Rams on Monday night football. I believe no Sunday Night football seven and a half the Rams are laying What.
Speaker 2: Do you think there is another one of these weird ones, Like I don't think the Titans will be able to stop the Rams, but I still think it's too many points of probably getting more than a touchdown. The team that I think is probably better than that, Like I'll probably I'll side with the underdog here. Well, I'll just say it. We're taking the underdog plus seven and a half. I like more than the touchdown in this spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it when it first came out. It with seven and I had the rams there and more in a touchdown. I need to dig into it. Just that Titans have some magic man. Even without Derek Henry, they managed to keep things close. So I'm going to sit out for now on it. I need to rethink. But more than a touchdowns really hard to refuse. He already talked about the Chargers and the Eagles. We already talked about the Browns and the Bengals. How about an interesting one. It's a lot tough because we don't know who's going to be a quarterback. But the Patriots are visiting the Panthers, and the Patriots are laying three and a half points.
Speaker 2: Probably the pass Darnald just has, even if he is able to go in this game, he has taken. He has reverted to your Sam Donald of the Jets, and as it looked so great to the last I still don't understand why they don't try to get Robbie Anderson the ball more. Obviously, Tuba Hubbard is not Christian McCaffrey and that hurts, and they've had some injuries on defense as well. So the Patriots are playing well, they're gonna have a shot out of playoff spot, so it would probably be the past. I'd like it to be three. I'd prefer three, and I think it was three at one point. Yeah, but some paths was come in obviously, so a little less happy about that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, if it's p J.
Speaker 1: Walker, I can't back that. I mean, really, how much of a downgrade could he be from Donald at this point?
Speaker 3: But I think I lean towards the Panthers.
Speaker 1: I think just their defense right now, well as it's getting so much healthier. I really think it's going to be tough for the page. I mean, I wouldn't mind the under. It's a low total, obviously, but I think if I had to pick, I might just take the hook with the Panthers. But it's it's certainly a stay away from me. We didn't talk about the side on this one, but Baltimore laying six to.
Speaker 2: The Vikings, I'd stay away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would stay away as well. And this could strike me as a game that the Vikings could keep close. It's going to be high scoring, that's the one thing I think, so we'll go with that. Dallas is laying ten points to the underdog.
Speaker 2: There's I know, I know the Broncos have been a bit of a disaster in the in the second month season. But the Cowboys, I guess the Cowboys, I know they're good, and I know Dak is back, and it's just I don't have faith in them to cover a double digit spread. So we're gonna go with the underdogs. And I know the they just got rid of Bond Miller. The Broncos got rid of von Miller, but.
Speaker 3: And Bryce Calaan is injured.
Speaker 1: But still, I just think it's too many points.
Speaker 3: I don't want to have to take them.
Speaker 1: I probably won't, but it's a hold your nose and take the Broncos, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, This one's an interesting one.
Speaker 1: The Raiders, who obviously, you know, are dealing with everything that they've got there visiting the Giants and they're laying three points to the Giants.
Speaker 2: Do you think that brings them together? They have kind of a bringing together move for the team, Like obviously they're not trying to win it for Henry Ruggs or anything like that, but it could gell them a bit and the Giants obviously a bit of a letdown. They're coming up a bit of a letdown, almost beating the Chiefs, and then you come home. Sometimes that's the spot where you kind of get spanked. I probably side with the Raiders here. They have played well since or played better again since Gruden's been gone, so I probably lean that way.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't you didn't know how the Raiders were going to react when Gruden left, and they rallied so they could rally here. But are a much better team than the Giants. I mean, that's the bottom line. Giants are in a short week, and regardless of who is or is not healthy, I mean, we assume Saquon Barkley's not gonna be able to play this game regardless.
Speaker 3: So I have to go with their Raiders.
Speaker 1: But it does feel a little bit like a trap, Like I feel like the spread should be more like four or four and a halfs, So I feel like it's asking us to take the Raiders. But I'm gonna walk into the trap. It's fine if I have to. H What do you think about the Saints at home? Link six and a half to the Falcons.
Speaker 2: I'm actually looking at the under there. This was the other one I was tossing up before, and I was like, you were saying all your unders, though, I was like this, Oh, I was wondering if he was gonna take this one because I don't know what. The Saints weren't exactly electric with Jamis Wilson under which with Jameis Winston under center, and now it's it sounds like Taysom Hill is gonna be the guy obviously. I mean, played pretty well last week in their win against the Bucks, but I'm not expecting that to really continue. And Matt Ryan as obviously, that's no Calvin Ridley for him anymore. It's the Falcons offenses has been an absolute mess. So I think this is like a twenty to seventeen kind of game, and I will happily take the under.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't argue with that. I don't want any piece of this of the side at all. I'm staying far away from it. What do you think about the Chiefs link seven and a half to the Jordan Love lead Packers been.
Speaker 2: Just such a bad bath. It's so terrible, like they should like they should cover, they should have covered last week we did. We were talking about this. I don't I would stay away from this. I'll maybe u I'll maybe put a few chiefs teezers, like.
Speaker 1: You got to tease it down, exactly, you got it's begging you to tease it down. I don't care. I've got to tease it down, which I have in several spots I've teased it down. Ah, the Dolphins laying I think it's our last game. Yeah, the Dolphins like five and a half now with with Torod Taylor there to the Texans in that.
Speaker 2: Like you mentioned, I liked the Dolphins when it was gonna be Davis Mills there because the exits haven't been defending the pass that well recently. And two was actually thrown the ball well against bad teams. When he has not played the Bills of the Patriots this year, he's played fairly well, and I thought he would have kind of a nice like comeback game for him. But with mister, I think Tyron's covered eight straight games that he started and you're giving him all those points. He lost a couple there, but it's a weird. The Dolphins now give me a weird feeling, and it's a big stay away for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm staying away from it too.
Speaker 1: I like some props in this game, like I've got the over Devonte Parker receiving props. That's where I think I'm gonna go, Oh yeah, we didn't.
Speaker 3: Talk about that.
Speaker 1: Did you want to give a prop? Because I know we had said, oh do we want to? We want to stay away from it right now.
Speaker 2: I don't think I didn't dive deep enough into any of this year to really to really get ones that I feel really confident about.
Speaker 1: If you want more props, okay, if you want props, I do as video that I recorded earlier today with my five favorite props at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and subscribe. And also I give Matt Perolt.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna be able to be on the Betting Pros livestream on Sundays at eleven this week.
Speaker 3: I've got to do a Fantasy Pros one.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that, but I will give Matt a couple of my favorite player props. But Devonte Parker receiving yards prop, that's the over that you want on that one? All right, very good? I like your picks. Let me recap them one more time, just so everybody has everything together.
Speaker 3: You've got the Chiefs team total over.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven and a half, the Chargers laying two to the Eagles, and the Bears getting six and a half from the Steelers. I've got the forty nine Ers laying two to the Cardinals, the Browns getting two and a half from the Bengals, and the Vikings.
Speaker 3: And the Ravens over forty nine and a half.
Speaker 1: Andrew, you have a very busy Thursday night football ahead of you, as I know, so just very quickly tell everybody where they check out all your great work, and then let's schedule another time where we want Aaron Rodgers to have some sort of drop perfect.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Twitter at Covers Underscore Kaylee. Lots of football at this point obviously, and some Raptors stuff as well. And I'm covering the Raptors pretty exclusively from a betting perspective as well. So if you if you're into the NBA and the Raptors, I'm gonna be your guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's too bad I'm missing out on all your Blue Jays bets, but that was a favorite part of my baseball season. In the meantime. Congratulations so much on getting married and your honeymoon. Again, very sorry I missed it. I hopefully you know I can be there when you need a.
Speaker 3: Godfather for your future child. You're on the short list, all right, my friend.
Speaker 1: I love it of course. Again, thank you for joining us. Everybody again. Check out the live stream on Sunday morning, eleven am to noon Eastern on YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros. Until then, I'll talk to you again on Monday when we look at the early week ten NFL lines.
Speaker 3: I will talk to you though
Speaker 2: It is