Speaker 1: Hey there, everybody. Welcome to this episode of Amy and TJ Jailed the bike. Now Robach right next to me on our own Mike, how you feeling today, dearest?
Speaker 2: I'm feeling good.
Speaker 1: Are you great?
Speaker 2: Actually? Yeah? We've got a busy fun week ahead.
Speaker 1: Busy fun week ahead. We have a busy fun kind of episode ahead. In this episode, you're gonna hear a royal photoshop controversy that I still don't understand. We're gonna get into when it's okay to date again after a divorce or after your spouse passes? Are you okay with your pilot taking a nap and the largest fine in the NBA this season. We'll get to all that, But first, Robes, you said the funniest thing in the world to me, oh before we left the house today to come here. Do you not even know what you said? That was beyond hilarious? I mean hilarious. I held it in because I didn't want to give it up before we came in and recorded the podcast.
Speaker 3: You saved it for the microphone, saved it. So the answer is no, I don't know. Oftentimes, when I am funny, you tell me after the fact and I don't realize how much fodder I provide.
Speaker 1: This was funny, the doozy, huh. I have not been feeling great for the past a couple of weeks. Really am trying to figure it out and losing more weight than I need to a lot of running, and I know the diet has changed a little bit, done some things weird, but I ain't feeling well, and you were concerned about that.
Speaker 2: I was concerned about that.
Speaker 3: I started googling it, which we're told oftentimes not to do, but I came up with my non medical opinion that you could possibly have some sort of vitamin deficiency because you don't eat meat, you very rarely do, and I know sometimes when you're vegan and vegetarian, you do have a bit of an extra effort you have to make to get some of those proteins that we would normally get from animal fats. So I was looking up that maybe you have a vitamin B twelve deficiency, or maybe you have a vitamin D deficiency. Now I know what you're laughing about, America.
Speaker 1: Who yeah, But I.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so wait for it.
Speaker 3: I came to the conclusion that I really wanted you to go to the doctor to get a blood test.
Speaker 1: I'm okay. Is that what you want me to do, sweetie?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Are you having a difficult time getting me to go along and get this blood work that you think I so desperately need for my health?
Speaker 3: You said, you know, good and well, I'm not going to the doctor. And so then I started looking up at home kits you could order and you just have to prick your finger.
Speaker 1: And when you came in the room and suggested that, what did I do? What did I say?
Speaker 3: You laughed at me, But guess what, I have an announcement to make, because I was it's so funny. I didn't put two and two together that you were going to say this, and I didn't know what you were referring to.
Speaker 2: And you said, I was so funny.
Speaker 3: Because I was worried about you, and realizing how I felt worried about you, I went quietly. You were doing your thing, and I went onto the Nyu langone app and I made my appointment for my blood work.
Speaker 1: Everybody, everybody, I'm telling you that I did that period. It is there, it is.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: You all, if you haven't been a following last episode, we had a renowned on cologist with us and a friend of ours, doctor Coleman, and we talked about the fact that Roeboch is a year and a half now, a year overdue, but you haven't had your blood work done for a year and a half and you're supposed to get it done every six months as a breast cancer survivor, you're way behind. And now with what with.
Speaker 3: My oncologist, that's what she suggested, every once different, So you can see right there. Tuesday, March twenty sixth, doctor Ratz, four pm.
Speaker 1: There And I did it because I.
Speaker 3: Realized what it felt like, literally in that moment, to be worried about you and hearing you saying, ain't in no way I'm going to an urgent care.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to a primary care doctor. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: I'll just try to figure it out, wait and see. And I felt frustrated, and then I thought in my mind, and it's funny.
Speaker 2: I didn't admit it to you, but inside I was like, oh my god, I'm doing the exact same thing. So then I went and made the appointment.
Speaker 1: Always say I love watching your process.
Speaker 2: To something funny, I did know idea what you were.
Speaker 1: For you that, because that is absolutely hilarious. Now, folks, please know last episode we did, which are not quite a week removed from recording it, but uh, with five or so days I hadn't made this. We were on that podcast, and you at your words were you know, no, no, no, no, I'm gonna take it farther. I'm gonna tell you how far along I was willing to take this today. From our transcript of the last episode, Oh, TJ, what would your doctor say upon hearing you've gone a year past getting blood work done? As a press cancer survivor? Amy, she would tell me to make an appointment for my blood work? TJ? How soon? Amy? Probably should call when I'm done with this podcast.
Speaker 2: So it took me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, worried about you.
Speaker 2: Yes, make the appointment, But it worked.
Speaker 1: This is why it should be in a relationship, folks. They can save your life.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you surprised that I did that today.
Speaker 1: I am shocked. I didn't tell you. Yeah, But the only reason it came up is because you're looking at it. You worried about me get a.
Speaker 2: Blood test, And then I realized the pot.
Speaker 3: I was the pot calling the kettle black, and I needed to go ahead and do something.
Speaker 1: But this is great news. It is great to hear.
Speaker 3: So we going on.
Speaker 2: It's happening.
Speaker 1: I think so. But Emma was sitting here with us, our producer that you all hear us talk about reference to see it all take place in her face when you were coming around, like, I don't know what were you joking about? Now, I have no idea what I said that was funnier. Well then I said this, and then I said, yes, the light.
Speaker 2: Bulb, you could actually the light bulb go off in my head.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, that's the health update. Yes, first we started the week. I guess is it busy that we started a week with? Was it an Oscars? Probably an Oscar party.
Speaker 3: It's like an Oscars gathering of your daughter.
Speaker 2: So it was a foursome.
Speaker 1: So we watched this show. I'm I'm not sure what I was excited about going into it. Actually, we were very excited about American fiction, which almost completely got shut out. I believe adaptist screenplay, but just a great film. Again, well you told somebody I think the other night run now don't walk, Yeah, and go see this movie. But what were you looking forward to the Oscars?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Usually I look forward to the Red Carpet and the dresses, and we.
Speaker 1: Did have our most fun with that.
Speaker 2: That's usually the most fun.
Speaker 3: I think one of my favorite moments was on the Red Carpet with Jodie Foster talking about being at a certain age where she just doesn't give an f what anybody thinks about her, and how this is the happiest she's ever been in her life. She was going if she's in her sixties, she looked fabulous, but whatever you could tell, she felt fabulous, And I love that idea as women, you know, I think a lot of us fear getting older and being irrelevant, and you know, all of the things that come with aging. To see someone that vibrant, that successful, that amazing and saying and you could tell with truth in her voice, this is the happy at she's ever been in her life because she doesn't give an f I think that is the one amazing thing that comes at a certain point when you've earned the right to feel that way, and we all.
Speaker 2: Should be able to feel like that. Are you there yet, I'm getting there. I'm not there yet. I'm getting there.
Speaker 3: I think after everything, when you start to We've joked about the fact that when people when you get to a place where you've been talked about her everything, the worst thing you could think it has been said about you. There is a freedom to that because you're kind of like, well, everyone's taking those shots, so I don't care anymore. I'm not in the I don't care anymore, but I'm getting there and I love seeing her own it.
Speaker 2: That was probably my favorite.
Speaker 1: Part of the whole night, was on the right corp even before the show. What about the actual show? What was your favorite?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know this sounds basic because I think this was everyone's favorite, but come on, it's Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 2: That was amazing.
Speaker 1: There's no question. It was so good that it was unreal.
Speaker 2: It was so good.
Speaker 3: And he was singing that that wasn't that wasn't him lip syncing. I mean, he really put on an amazing show.
Speaker 2: He went for it well.
Speaker 1: I love that it was. It's out of the norm for it show like that with the room full of those particular folks to see something that fun and I love though. That reminded me I don't think I've seen a performance of musical performance I enjoy that much. Since three six Mafia, to have these dudes from the streets of Memphis in front of that crowd talking about his heart out there for a pimp was just beautiful television. But it was fun. It was different and I I still haven't seen Barbie. Yeah, but that dude last night makes me want to watch Sunday.
Speaker 2: Night and with you. I loved Barbie.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now I don't want to watch it.
Speaker 3: One for the reasons you think, though there is an incredible social commentary and female empowerment.
Speaker 2: I loved. I loved the movie. Well, if you want to watch it, I'll try not to talk and tell you my favorite parts as we're watching it.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Oh you don't even look like you believe you.
Speaker 3: Oh, my goods, I just know. Yeah, we're to point now. We went to actually to the movies this weekend with your daughter. And see he's saying, look because he told me and to being that he would. He was refusing to sit in between us because we both talk at different times about different parts of the movie and he can't hear what's happening.
Speaker 2: But as it turns out, he sat in between us and.
Speaker 1: I didn't see much of the movie.
Speaker 2: Well, I did notice it for the first time. Chris laughing.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say something and then a few minutes later I look and she'd be telling you something.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, wow, we really do.
Speaker 1: I'm literally ping ponging between you two watching movies. But any way, what you go? I said at the top here this is the photoshop controversy. I don't fully on a royal photoshop controversy. I still really don't quite understand.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm kind of really into this story. Yes, I had fun going down a rabbit hole looking at it because there there was already conspiracy theories out there about Kate Middleton. She had abdominal surgery according to the Palace on January sixteenth. I believe it is odd she was in the in the.
Speaker 2: Hospital for almost two weeks.
Speaker 3: That is not something that you would typically consider to be a normal hospital stay for that kind of surgery.
Speaker 1: Abdominal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they didn't go into any detail. They just said it wasn't cancer.
Speaker 1: Okay. Didn't you say something about you didn't have an abdominal or did you have an I've had.
Speaker 3: I've we know me and my medical history everything. I have had an apendectomy and I have had.
Speaker 2: This is the embarrassing one the terratoma.
Speaker 3: It's really rare and I'm not going to get into it, but I had to have that surgery too, so I've had two abdominal surgeries. Now, I mean, I don't know what hers is, and of course we don't need to know, but it just sparked a lot of conspiracy theories because it was an odd thing, and then you know, you're probably the two most surveilled people in all of UK in terms of the paparazzi.
Speaker 2: No one got pictures of.
Speaker 3: Them going to the hospital leaving the hospital. I think there was one photo of William visiting her, but that was it. So we haven't seen her. They said that we wouldn't see her until after Easter, but I think because they knew that there were so many rumors swirl about what may have really been going on or what's really happening, from she's dead to their getting divorced, to she's had plastic surgery.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just whatever you want.
Speaker 4: To call it.
Speaker 1: Wait, I didn't follow that. You said they already said we wouldn't be seeing her till later anyway, Okay.
Speaker 3: Correct, But I think just because they saw people speculating in that vacuum, that void of information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, William, they the palaces.
Speaker 3: William took the picture of Kate and her children and they released it on UK's Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: But when you look at the photo and to the point.
Speaker 3: Where the ap geddy Reuter's these major news organizations they initially republished it and then took it down and said, we aren't going to disseminate this photo because it was manipulated from the source. So anyone who's gone on to look at it, like her hair is kind of funny.
Speaker 1: I have been staring at this picture. I can't The.
Speaker 3: Hands are strange, like there's a pattern in the tile that doesn't match up.
Speaker 1: So there wasn't understand there was some strange thing.
Speaker 3: So it got then that reached such a fever pitch that and this is I believe.
Speaker 2: Almost unprecedented.
Speaker 3: Princess Kate actually put out an apology saying, hey, whoops, guys, I edited it and you know, obviously I'm not that great at it. I'm an amateur and left it at that. But that did not quiet all of the critics.
Speaker 1: I find it hard to believe. I don't think they say she's taken photos before, but you really are going to let I mean, knowing all the eyeballs are going to be on this picture. Let William take the picture, he gives it to his wife. She plays around with it on her laptop or her cell phone to photoshop it or do what she wants to do to it. And then what sends it to the press office? Say hey, guys, put that out for me.
Speaker 3: The controversy's going to continue and the conspiracy theories are going to probably escalate.
Speaker 1: I'm still amazed that she would be allowed to photo shop like I am going to work on this and give it back to you. Guys. Has to put out that.
Speaker 3: Just to your point, I don't think many people believe that she actually did it, although she is now on the record because she put it out on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Whoops, that was me, My bad.
Speaker 1: I'll take her at a word.
Speaker 2: You might be the only one.
Speaker 1: Wow, what what's the proper time? What is the answer to that question? If you're married, your spouse passes, how soon can you then start to date again and it not be.
Speaker 2: Distasteful?
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't personally think it's anyone else's business.
Speaker 1: There you go, so there is no time.
Speaker 3: I don't think you could ever say there is a correct time or a specific amount of warning. You don't know a what the status of that relationship actually was. B you don't know what it's like to be lonely, and sometimes, you know, when you're in those darkest hours, you reach out for comfort and then something happens, a relationship ensuites that you didn't even intend to happen. So it's not like you're going on dating apps and even if you are okay.
Speaker 1: And again, who are we to say about somebody else's situation, but we are talking about now somebody else's situation, and you just hit on almost exact thing. She said, this idea of loneliness. They were talking about Kelly Rizzo, who was married to Bob Sagett. She was married him for three years when he passed. That's been now well over two years ago. And yeah, she's come out here recently and proudly and showing that she is dating someone now did a red carpet official I guess is what they call it. But she started getting some feedback, some criticism that she felt the need to address.
Speaker 3: You actually did, and I remember you had such a beautiful interview with her right after Bob Saggett's death.
Speaker 2: Because it was unexpected.
Speaker 3: It was what did you lean from talking to her about their love and their relationship and what do you think about all of them?
Speaker 1: You know. The thing from that day the interview I remember most is when we were done. It was with her for a couple of hours. We were done, the crew was putting up and said bye to her. I thought she was gone because we were at the back of this house. Thought she was gone. I went back in and she came back in and was in tears, just in thanking me for the platform, thanking me for how we handled her delicately through the process. I remember that personal interaction, and that's when I saw, I guess more of a the pain of a woman who she was so composed, and she cried a little during the interview where she was so composed. But that's when she didn't feel like the wife of a star. She didn't feel like the actress or the podcaster, and she's a public figure in her own right. She didn't feel like that. She was a woman who just lost somebody she loved, and that stood out to me more than anything. So I was surprised you brought this to my attention, like she's being criticized to the point she had to come out, and she put out a couple of videos on TikTok in which she was actually trying to explain her not that's not the right word, that's the right word. She defend the right word.
Speaker 4: The fact that it's sad to me that she felt the need to defend herself. But I get it, I totally get it. But that is something that I feel like is just despicable. Then anyone wants to wait in on someone who's already suffered an extreme loss, that they don't get to be happy again, but they don't get to move on again.
Speaker 2: And from what I read, she even talked.
Speaker 4: To his daughter's correct, Yes she did if I started dating again.
Speaker 1: She even said she wasn't open to the possibility for a full year, like just take the next year off the table, But she didn't just to hear anybody questioning again, I didn't spend time around the two of them together, but the time I spend with her to hear anybody questioning her love of that man now that he's gone and she's has to move on with her life. And you talked about loneliness, I just can't imagine. Well, yeah, and I've stayed in touch with her ever since. She's just some money I've always appreciated and adored. And Kelly, you're listening, do you think just to all the love out there to you. But that was a tough one.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you all saw, and so many of us travel and the idea of one or two or both of your pilots falling asleep at the same time is absolutely terrifying. But that's exactly what happened in Indonesia. We should say no one was harmed. I think there were one hundred and fifty three passengers on board that plane, and it landed safely without incident. However, there was twenty eight minutes where air traffic control could not get a hold of either one of the pilots, and they actually veered off, of course, which is disturbing again because they both fell usen.
Speaker 1: But when they got back in touch, initially they said, yeah, we have some radio issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the radio just malfunctioned.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what to say, but okay, now here's a scary part. All right. There are some places that do allow for pilots to sleep, to take naps while they are in the cockpit in their chairs, and.
Speaker 2: It's not in the United States.
Speaker 3: Yes, at least a little bit, and it made me feel a little bit better. However, if you travel internationally, Canada it is among the countries that allow their pilots to sleep.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to scare people a little bit before I told them, don't worry about it. In the US, the FA does not allow for that at all, but there are arguments that, in fact it's called controlled rest that you should allow on a longer flight. Some of these guys maybe not getting all the rest they need or not as sharp. If there's a co pilot right there, we go on an autopilot, let them take a thirty minute nap sitting in the chair. Would you be comfortable with that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that's a tough one for me. I saw that if it's an eight hour flight or more, they actually have beds, have a room for the pilot to go and sleep for thirty minutes. Forty minutes I think is the most they can sleep, and.
Speaker 2: Then they have to have.
Speaker 3: At least thirty minutes after they wake up before they land, which I appreciate because anyone who's woken up from a nap knows you're not at your sharpest, So that is a little concerning to me. But sleeping while you're sitting at the control, that's creepy to me. And then who's to say the other one isn't going to fall asy, which is what happened in adnesia. So I just feel like, I don't know, I'm not comfortable with that. I do know that they say the power nap thing is good, you're sharper.
Speaker 2: And fatigue is more dangerous. But I think the most dangerous thing of all is having no one awake. I don't know. They call me crazy.
Speaker 3: I even asked you, in what other profession where people's lives are in your hands, are you allowed to sleep on the job.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's not an apt comparison. I don't think we can. I mean, firefighters aren't taking a nap on the way with the siren on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my surgeon doesn't need to take a power nap. He's got me over sharper.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just I understand we should give pilots and anyone in that sort of like life or death responsibility of a job.
Speaker 2: Kind of thing.
Speaker 3: We should give them enough of a break that they have to go get those eight hours of sleep each night. I mean, I know you can't police how much people sleep.
Speaker 1: What was this guy's a deal in Indonesia? What was it?
Speaker 3: So the pilot asked if he could take a nap, and the co pilot said, yes, I'm on it. But the problem was the co pilot is a new father and said he had not slept much as we all know what it's like when you have a newborn, and so he inadvertently fell asleep because he's a new father.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's all you know. The part that that got me more that the one pilot was thirty two the other was twenty eight. I don't think I want any twenty eight year old at my point. Do you remember what you were doing at twenty eight. I wouldn't want one hundred and fifty three lives in my hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like a salt and pepper kind of a pilot.
Speaker 1: No good.
Speaker 3: When I see that, maybe that's when you know I'm the older, you are the safer I feel.
Speaker 2: I'll just feel like that's the case. Call me crazy, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just I'm a believer that I just feel like we should be able to say, hey, this is that kind of a job. Your number one responsibility is to make sure you're rested before you get on that plane.
Speaker 1: Okay. Last thing that I will present to you on this argument is the movement towards and so many incidents don't have the number in front of me of incidents on planes I have to do with pilot fatigue. So would you does that make you want to have more of a conversation You still an absolute no? Or you know, maybe a thirty minute nap is good for all of us on board.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry the longer flights where they go and they go into the bed and the other person clearly knows that it's on them to be responsible. I don't feel comfortable with them now, Okay, Well they're out to controls.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's like going to the bathrooms like marijuana smoke coming out of the cockpit.
Speaker 2: You don't want to It's not going to be okay with that. Never, No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're not going to be getting a lot of sleep here soon basketball per usual, you're gonna want to sleep than you usually get.
Speaker 3: But we're already getting a basketball headline before March Madness officially begins.
Speaker 1: See this is lovely. I'm not you made the parallel because the story we're talking about has to do with the NBA, which has nothing to do with the college game basketball that's taking place in March Madness.
Speaker 2: To me, they're people and they dribble the ball and they shoot it.
Speaker 1: Oh if y'all could only see the gesture she made, how do they dribble the ball again?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 1: Yes, they do it. Oh my god, I mean it's the.
Speaker 2: Same sports, collegiate versus refeshion.
Speaker 1: I get no, no, no, I get it. I get. But yes, Marshmadness is starting. It's right around the corner that's coming up. So yes I will every single game. Thank you Turner for doing what you did all those years ago. They put every single game on TV on one of their cable networks. You can see it all. I know, every game.
Speaker 3: I know. I even said, wait, why was I watching basketball this weekend if it hasn't even officially began.
Speaker 1: It was Duke North Carolina. But okay, it was a good game. It was a great game.
Speaker 2: I'm getting into it.
Speaker 1: But this is what the basketball story. The basketball headline is that the biggest fine in the NBA has just been handed out for the season, the biggest fine of the year, and it goes to mister Rudy Gobert of the Minnesota Timberwolves. He has been fined one hundred thousand dollars and he didn't say a word.
Speaker 2: Oh, he just made a little gesture, made.
Speaker 1: A gesture just rubbing those fingers together. Money sign and it cost him a hundred K. Now, before I get into details about this, like, who the hell was Rudy Gobert, some might ask, and you didn't.
Speaker 2: Know the name, but absolutely asked that and I did.
Speaker 1: And as soon as I said he was, you're like, oh, that guy, that guy, Yes, he is a patient zero. I guess uh. In the NBA when the pandemic hit, he was the young fella who was playing out in Where was he at the time. He was in Utah at the time, but COVID was happening. He was in the news. The NBA had not shut down yet and after a shoot around he was doing his interviews with the press. He got up from the press table where all the mics were set up, and he touched them all. It was kind of a joke, like he's kind of making fun in my germs. Two days after that, that young fellow was diagnosed with COVID two days and the NBA shut down.
Speaker 2: He shut down the NBA.
Speaker 1: I disort it. It was gonna happen probably, but he but after all that, so that is the guy we are talking about now. But he he look gambling. It seems weird to separate now gambling and professional sports. It's still weird to me though.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll sit there and ask you as we're watching the commentators or even watching.
Speaker 2: The game, like what what's that the spread? I mean, just the fact that you can be gambling you're watching the whole thing. It's strange to me still. And yet it's a huge business and with that comes problems.
Speaker 1: But there's money, the relationships now that the leagues have with these sports company sports betting companies, and oh that's fine, okay, But Rudy Gobert didn't like the way the things were going and the calls were being made in the game. So he is gesturing to an official Scott Foster and suggests doing with the money signs directly to him, and of course he got a tech and later he was fined one hundred thousand dollars, which is the maximum fine allowable for a verbal act, if you will, for a technical file type of a thing.
Speaker 3: He was insinuating that the rep was making calls on the typically to change the game.
Speaker 1: On the take. Now that sounds like a really outrageous accusation, and now there's no accusation in being made here about that official Scott Foster. However, Scott Foster was investigated and he was He faced some criticism for his relationship with Tim donaghy, who is the NBA official who actually went to prison for his hand in a scandal of fixing and betting on NBA games. Scott Foster and Tim Donahue were close, so he had a part in that. So now Rudy Gobert is doing that towards that guy extra rup.
Speaker 2: She knew that that was a source subject.
Speaker 1: He probably did, and he knew not to do that, and he said afterwards, I know I'm going to take a hit here.
Speaker 2: Didn't it cost?
Speaker 3: Some people would argue that cost them the game because they went into overtime and.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh goodness, yes, yes, yes, oh absolute. Look at you read no better, look at that. You see the little shows a shaving there.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what the money sign was. I was like, what could that be? I was trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: And then when you robe your fingers together, I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Whats your money sign?
Speaker 3: Like this?
Speaker 2: I was like, what did he like make the dollar sign? To figure out what the money sign was? So full disclosure, I'm not totally there yet, but I'm working on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, we are working on a lot of things, and we are working on a lot of things this week. This is going to be a very exciting week. We should give this update. We have something exciting coming up here in town, here in New York. We are going to be putting on a little bit of a live, a live event which we're going to be able to interact with the public and take some questions and rumps, melbows, and maybe record a podcast in the Yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Going to have a live audience. Can we say where?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to Yeah, it's Soho.
Speaker 3: House and so it's open to members, and we're very excited about actually getting to do our thing in front of people who will we'll have a captive audience.
Speaker 2: Isn't that great? It's kind of fun. They can't go anywhere. No, they could be.
Speaker 1: Then there's going to be a bar dedicated to them in the room. They're not going away, They're not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: There's going to be alcohol serrup. That's right, that makes a lot of sense. I'm know. We're really excited. We've never done this before.
Speaker 3: It's kind of taking podcasting and broadcasting and performing all in one be a little bit of a stage.
Speaker 2: And it's exciting.
Speaker 3: Hoping that we see some of you who are listening with us on Thursday, and then maybe we can see more of y'all later.
Speaker 1: In the year, and we should we should note as well, this is we are really excited about doing something like this, and we are going to be making sure that it is worth your time. Should I say that? But it's special enough evening that we both wanted our parents to be here. We can tell you that they are not going to be able to make it for reasons that we kind of discussed here already, but you just got officially were today. I got worried last week. Our parents can't travel.
Speaker 2: My mom by doctor's orders.
Speaker 3: My mom can't travel because she literally shattered her shoulder and it's just been two months. They said it's going to be she has six more weeks before she'll be cleared to get.
Speaker 2: On a plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't certainly wasn't going to be able to get on a plane. So life happens. Parents get older, and these are things that that do come up. The timing is bizarre that both of our parents are not literally cannot travel to come to New York.
Speaker 3: You know, our parents they would they would, you know, walk through fire to come see us.
Speaker 2: My mom and dad were so disappointed. I listened to your dad.
Speaker 3: Your mom just called actually right before sat Tom here to tape this, to record this.
Speaker 2: But no, they're they're devastated. They can't be here.
Speaker 3: So you know, we're hoping they recover, they get better, and then they can be it that that next when I was talking.
Speaker 1: About see where it is that might have to buy tickets to that one though, Well, no, it's funny you were talking about our dad. He did, he sounded so he was apologetic and that not being able to be here. But that's all right, sorry, pops.
Speaker 2: We're good and we are hoping that it'll be a fun night. Anyway. We'll send them the.
Speaker 3: Transcript, I know, but we we want to thank everybody for being with us today. As always, want to let everyone know you can follow us at Amy and TJ Podcast on Instagram, we have our individual ones.
Speaker 2: We're on TikTok as well. Although we need to do a better job at posting some stuff, we haven't done it lately, so that's.
Speaker 1: Why we have emma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but have a great rest of the week and we'll talk to y'all soon.