Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: Man, we had Black Tumble Beast today, man with the fifty fifth nub A c P Image.
Speaker 3: Awards Image of Wars better than this.
Speaker 1: Listen, this is black excellence at this peak. Right here. You feel me taking the truth.
Speaker 2: We had to take the show in the road. Y'all know exactly what it is. It's taking the truth. Let's get it.
Speaker 1: They say, uh what, all the smokers.
Speaker 4: Up for the war?
Speaker 2: All the smokers up for award? Shout the Contact cartel. We got a we got cinnamon, all movie cinnamon is up for an.
Speaker 1: A war and that's cracking. Shout to all the smoke day up for something.
Speaker 3: They got the images of the world. We need a crack in the war for movies and TV to cracking the wards. We need a crack of the wars for that too. Tournament the cracking the war, cracking the wards.
Speaker 1: Cracking, bracking. Turn. Hey man, we need to jump on this. Let's get it all right.
Speaker 5: First thing, I want to ask you guys about the Nuggets Monday night, twenty two point deficit, they come back and get a win against Toronto.
Speaker 4: They're nine and one in their last ten.
Speaker 5: The question I have for you guys, who do you think is the biggest threat to the Nuggets out west.
Speaker 2: If I'm talking like this, what do you think? Listen, straight up and down. I'm starting to see like I don't know if it's the wall, but in March. You usually go through a rough a rough time in March, because March is a hard month to get through, especially when you're going and you're flowing.
Speaker 3: Into wants to be putting the gas pedal to the metal right now. This is why you lock in last fifteen games and you gotta turn up. If you don't turn up right now, you ain't you ain't gonna make no runs.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm talking about getting through March. This is March. You always had that let down in March, and then.
Speaker 3: Right before April get here, right before the n C double a start or get ready.
Speaker 1: To turn off boom.
Speaker 2: That last week of March is when teams really go into April with a bunch of momentum. So I'm expecting like the layoff and stuff. But man, the Nuggets, man, they know out of any team they've hit the button at any any team that's playing right now, they know the urgency and they look they look like they understand the urgency.
Speaker 1: More than any other team.
Speaker 3: You know what didn't look like from them, it looked like when I'm looking at all the other teams, everybody came out sprinting, everybody coming out. They just look like they just looked like they knew how long the marathon was gonna be. And they gradually got better as a season win along and now they peaking right at the right time. So all them teams are they running under the radarists? Okay, see all this Pelicans, all this Minnesota, it looked like it looked like them teams just running out of gas. And I mean Clippers. It looked like these teams is running out of gas.
Speaker 1: Can you peak too early?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can peak too early from tright now is where you need to be playing your beast ball. So it just looked like Denver they making a push for the playoffs. Joker looked like he's taking the lead on the MVP, and they look prime. But I'll tell you this about about about Denver, I'm not all the way. So though you know I've been watching, I've been breaking them down. I've been study in them. If they they gotta everybody gotta play well for them. They bench is light, They benched light. Who was that guy the bench that they had last year? They had Jeff Green, they had what's my boy name? From Winter Winter Toronto Brown one they like in.
Speaker 1: Depth right now?
Speaker 3: I think that because kids, you was talking about your boys all it, but you talking about year the Reggie Jackson coming in there, they watching comes in not consistent as as.
Speaker 1: Green and the mother pieces.
Speaker 3: Because when I look at the stat sheet every night, I'm seeing Joker thirty five, twelve and twelve, I'm seeing Porter Jeer. But I'm looking at you know what, I'm noticing they off peraying like thirty.
Speaker 2: Eight minutes, but hit me out. That's four that Denver has. Jamal Murray.
Speaker 3: You know you're gonna need some depth in the player list. You need at least one dude out the bench or two off the bench. You can count on where one of them gonna play well for.
Speaker 1: Listen you know that. Listen to me.
Speaker 2: You can play Joker with four guys off the bench. Let him come out and bring order, Junior. I'm just talking about how you playing with it. I'm just talking about out of any team playing they understand when they hit the button and when they though I'm not doing right.
Speaker 1: Now way, I like they can get through the regular season, but I don't know. I'm not all the way. So because they they they that who's.
Speaker 3: The most challenging, to the to the to the throne, then most s West the most challenging. I'm gonna say a man, watch out for New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I keep saying this. They peaking right now too. Ain't nobody talking about them. Zion playing his best basketball, Ain't nobody talking about them. I think they're gonna be spoilers. I think they're gonna be in the East. I think they're gonna be in the Western Conference Finals. I think they're gonna find a way. Pelicans, that's what That's what I'm taking. What I'm taking Pelicans to end up in the Western Western Conference Finals. They gotta do is avoid Denver in the first round. They can avoid Denver in the first round. I think they can get to the Western Conference finals. Damn, that's nobody talking about them. They balling, they keep moving up. They the one team who has never really slipped into the play in They've been kind of consistent.
Speaker 1: All year, and they've gotten better.
Speaker 3: This spot right They've been right there in the fifth spot with a chance to move up to four, they can catch the Clippers. Top five hundred teams? Yo, what's that record? That's what we need to look up to see what they look liked.
Speaker 5: I think it's at least teams above that's like five.
Speaker 3: Hundred, that's great, that's great. If you above five hundred verst those teams, that's great. So watch out for them. Seven games? Can you turn it on for seven game? Can you beat? Can you beat some of them? The first fIF teams? I think this you beat? Can you beat Phoenix?
Speaker 2: I think this year you beat the Clippers? Can you beat can you beat Minnesota? Can you beat?
Speaker 3: Who got the most approved? Who got the most approved? You think anybody got more to prove than Zion, Champs, bro Champs proved it. Zion and Ingle got more to proved anybody than anybody Western Conference because one Zion had to show that he had to be healthy, which he's been healthy this year.
Speaker 1: Ingom trying to prove it. He one of the stars in this league.
Speaker 3: And I think they playing with an edge when they get to the playoffs, it's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 4: Do the Clippers have something to prove though?
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely? I don't know. I was sitting there letting them go.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the Clippers, Bro, the Clippers are probably the team too that's got all.
Speaker 1: That's another team. That's another team. I don't know. I don't know if I'm trusting.
Speaker 2: Uh, the Pelicans in the seven seven game series that they're young, like Minnesota, they're young, like some of these.
Speaker 3: Get one of them naive teams that don't know no better than play like they just nothing like the Pelicans.
Speaker 1: They don't know no better. You know. It's like that fight or they like, I'm not expected to do nothing. I'm just out here swinging, swinging. They don't know no better. You know, PRESIDENT don't know.
Speaker 3: That is another team. They got more pressure on them. Hear what you saying?
Speaker 5: This season's been crazy in terms of twenty point comebacks. There's been twenty nine games this year where a team has come back.
Speaker 4: From from twenty point comebacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I saw a stat the other day in five oh six that only happened five times, So this year's kind of the most ever in terms of twenty point comebacks. What would you what would you attribute that to? Why do you think the comebacks are happening so much this season?
Speaker 4: With twenty points?
Speaker 1: The fight the fight.
Speaker 2: Usually when you have teams that get blown out, the majority of your team had no fight. When you see teams that's coming back from twenty, coming down from fifteen, coming down from ten, that's fight that show, that's that's the fight in the team that show leader talking.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I ain't nobody hit or get blown out by no twenty motherfucker just practice three four days to come in here and then you No, that's not that's not the mindset. So you know when you see teams coming backs, because somewhere in that in that team's DNA. They they're leaders or the ones that really you know, because everybody care. I mean, your leaders be on another level when it comes to winning and losing, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, when I when I see stuff like that, that means that not only is that team together, but that team has another level of fighting them.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I think the reason we're see in so many comebacks this combination of things too.
Speaker 2: Hop pace, too hot, pace up and downs. It's greater, right, that's enough.
Speaker 1: The scoring is up. So when you're doing it, when you're down twenty with aw DC, he.
Speaker 3: Set back in the game in two minutes, like you make two or three threes. If you down twenty, make two or three threes, you right back in and you're down twelve, get a couple of stops, get to the free throw line. With with the with the lack of defense, with the pace of the game, if you can say, listen, let's get three stops. If you score on them, three scots, you never ode of a game with the game we played on teams where we might get ten stops in a row. That ain't happening no more that we might shut you out the last three minutes that ain't happening them That would destroy team.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like now with the pace and play and the way the skilled shooters is, you could come back.
Speaker 1: That's the point. That's a great I mean, we're gonna see a lot of it's gonna be a lot of records broken.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be your fight too though, you know what I'm saying. And you gotta have them players to be able to do that. You know, you see Golden State come back and Stephan claying that little zone and they in the little you know, any team, any team, you can you can pull out all the weapons of any team. You gotta have that of wanting to come back, not just giving in. You know what I'm saying. That's a great point though, people.
Speaker 5: YEA one big comeback you guys had that comes to mind is Orlando and then you gave that famous speech KG the barfight. Do you guys remember that game?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was there. How much it was down there?
Speaker 4: You got around thirty I believe.
Speaker 2: I'm when you play seven, when you play certain teams and you know that they got a certain they got a certain characteristic about them, a lot of them, a lot of them teams. Man, it may look like how it looks from the fan perspective watching the game, but we as players, we know certain players will give in. We know certain players. Ain't that we know certain players right, And that's what you're really plan too. We played Orlando, man, they was a tough team. They had a real deep team, but they also we also believed that they didn't believe. You know what I'm saying, y'all having a good night tonight. It's going there. But you know what, so as soon as soon as y'all start getting sumission, you start seeing that doubt and then hit them the ship talker and the ship talker actually takes the doubt to like a thousand, because now if I say you put it in your left hand, I'm gonna take that shit, and you actually switch up and go to your right hand, turn your back like this is this is our gaming ship. But when you're coming back, you are not only fighting because it's harder to come back when you on the road because you're tooth and nail, but you all out everybody into it. Nobody in that whole everybody that's on the team that's coming back is in it.
Speaker 1: If you got twenty five people.
Speaker 2: On the road with you, with the Quipan managers, the weightlifters, the niggle, get you Gator rate, everybody's in the security, everybody's in the huddle straight up. And when you come back fouls, some shit ref ain't calling, some shit ref let go.
Speaker 1: That's why I'll say it was a ball fight because we fought through calls. We fought through just coming back. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: As simple as this, bad teams always finds ways to lose.
Speaker 1: That's the same the league. They always find ways to lose.
Speaker 5: It was a twenty seven point deficit. This poke it up and you guys won by eight points in that game.
Speaker 3: We had a game where we were down to five seconds to go. They in the bonus and their ball, and we won. Because that's a bad team. What y'all don't know, Well, listen, listen to what I said. We down to their ball, they're in the bonus with five seconds ago, and we want in regulation. They throw it in turnover, ball up in the air. Three ran out of the bad teams. That's bad teams finding ways to lose.
Speaker 2: And what you gotta know, man, is that we practiced that situations a thousand times, so we know situations, we knew how to think, we knew we'd be doc put us in those situations.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: We would go to practice and we were in practice with game ending situations and we got tired of and then bored, and he switched it up. Okay, you're down seven now with ten minutes, how you gonna come So in these situations, when you are built for it and you've been geared up to be prepared for those moments, bro, it's almost it's almost like bang band. You're not even thinking, you're more reacting like, oh, yeah, we did this, remember when we Okay, they don't know the other team, you know, so we had plays and we were act built for that.
Speaker 1: I can say that.
Speaker 5: Steph Curry has an ankle injury and Towns a meniscus terear.
Speaker 4: Both cost the injuries for teams out west. Which injury?
Speaker 1: Brother? You clean over there?
Speaker 3: Man, hold don't come on the camera real quick sound Look look at it?
Speaker 1: Look at it? Hold on, keep the tape rolling.
Speaker 3: Look at this clean right in clean?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 3: Man? Bro?
Speaker 1: What's up? See what I'm saying? Clean?
Speaker 4: Right here?
Speaker 1: We have to by the way, we have to end double a image of bars.
Speaker 3: Baby, look at this is this is this is it?
Speaker 1: You cleaned? You clean?
Speaker 2: Clean, I got I got you, no doubt, no doubt cleaning them out.
Speaker 4: So Towns has the meniscus chear. He'll be evaluated four weeks.
Speaker 5: Steph Curry historically has had a lot of ankle injuries. He's not playing Wednesday night. We don't know the status of him. But what do you feel like it is the more cost the injury between.
Speaker 2: The two Towns meniscus or Steph Curry's ankle, which what's just the bigger one has to.
Speaker 3: Be Towns, bro, because they've been in first place, second place.
Speaker 1: All year long, they had.
Speaker 3: Expectations, championship aspirations, go to State with a healthy Steph Curry. They still was a playing team, you know what I'm saying. So it has to be towns bro. I mean, you go from a team that said, damn, they in the locker room like we can win a championship, y'all every night, you know all that we can win it. And now your second best player gotta have surgery. It's like it's like a cloud, it turns into a dark cloud to where it's it's like, damn, it takes the air out of you. You know what I'm saying. When you you lose the player, that kind of takes the air out of the because all year we've been talking about we can do this, we can win. We up there with the best and then he come down this late in the race and take the air out of him.
Speaker 5: Dog.
Speaker 2: I say this, I say this, even though he's hurt. I don't think that. I think Minnesota still has pieces that they can fulfill his slot. I'm not saying naj reed cap from championship. I got that tender with him, I got that. I got that. But you can still fulfill that role with a solid player, Steph Curry. It's only one of him. The way he plays, the way he moves to I mean his whole game. I'm talking about his one piece. But then how they work, right, you take that one piece out, that whole thing is different. So even though Minnesota lost a valuable piece to the whole makeup of how they got to number one, I still think that they got enough pieces in there they can stay sufficient and keep them afloat and keep them They're not fin The truck.
Speaker 1: Hit me out.
Speaker 2: Thought, Okay, so you got cat he leaves, so you can put slow mo or you can put nas Reed in there, and together they'll make up for that, right Steph Curry, Bro, you see.
Speaker 1: The movement man, he pass one way, come up the double, come up to Bro.
Speaker 2: You don't have any other, no one on your roster that feels that that when that's not there, I'm talking about when he goes out of the games. I'm talking about for when he's not when he doesn't play, the fact that he got hurt, you don't have that one Steph Curry component.
Speaker 1: And what's that? What's that? Nate thirty thirty thirty at Night they.
Speaker 4: Losing, yeah, right around thirty night, he's.
Speaker 3: He's probably like, what shit, seventy percent of their their their offense.
Speaker 4: If not more twenty seven.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying, bro, like you and are nobody? No way?
Speaker 2: So when you lost Cat, that's that's yeah, you're right, But man, you can't replace Steph Curry and what he That's what I'm saying. So I think I think Steph Curry is the bigger one than to the piece of you've got to replaced versus stuff that you can actually put piece together and make up for with you in Minnesota because Minnesota's young.
Speaker 1: All right, So let me tell you, let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: So if you're on a team that got championship aspirations, I mean not to say that Golden State, don't they They probably feel like they stay I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About reality telling about reality, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, but they are ninth ten seeds now with Steph reality reality right with them?
Speaker 1: Are we playing well? But we're still a nine ten seed? Got you?
Speaker 2: But take take Steph Curry off that team, They're not even a knife place team.
Speaker 1: You take Cat off this team back to.
Speaker 3: The old NBA, They're not a team left playing back just just in the first eight seeds.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that though, I'm saying today, I'm not talking about Oh, I'm talking about if you take Steph Curry off there, that whole thing looks different. You take cat off off of the Minnesota when you still got Najeri, you still got slow Mo, you still got other pieces you can you can piece together and put in there, and they're still a one.
Speaker 1: Or two team. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You take Steph Curry off, the fucking go to take him off that I'm gonna be more disappointed if I'm on Minnesota than Golden State, because I'm Minnesota. Are we had championship and you still are not not with our cat listen as good as we were taking with when we was good, We'm not. We wasn't gonna win it without. I'm not talking we're you're talking eggs. It's the same thing talking. You're talking oranges and eggs. That's a whole that's a whole different. Miss Bray, which one taste better?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I mean time I taste I'm talking about Lord, you talking about me going out and they're not having pieces.
Speaker 3: We were still a Championshida just without me. We wasn't a championship team without you, bro. Stop we were was we was a threat if we got lucky, But we wasn't a championship team without you, bro.
Speaker 2: Label and how you want you. I'm saying that, Okay, are we steal this? I'm talking about this.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Steph. That's what I'm saying, Steph Curry off of the Gold State Warriors.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: No, that's not you don't have that same component doing that same thing.
Speaker 1: You know what, the cat get went out. Man.
Speaker 2: You can bring naj Ree, he can hit threes, he can get to the bugget here now Ezy cat. No, he's not that, but they still they don't chalk to them. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's very good. Ain't a threat. Yeah, they gonna win some games. Man. Nojrie can get you thirty if you fucking around, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You can get you ten rebounds, and you gotta play that motherfucker slow mo, IQ, motherfucker come in and do the little things.
Speaker 1: Bro. You already know. You lose or you go through an injury.
Speaker 2: Then the whole team shifts and it goes into a balance, you may have to play a little more defense, so Peple, you may have to come in here and get seven rebounds becus.
Speaker 1: Take it out.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, That type shit, That's what I'm saying. But Minnesota is still a championship with spying team nas red cond come here and substitute for cat and it would miss a little beat, not much though. That's all I'm saying from a defensive stairpointent because defense is where they making their market. They to the ball, They putting pressure on you.
Speaker 1: You like that.
Speaker 2: They they on your ass, They getting stops. They take it serious. They take the They took the makeup of their best players, so they play with fire.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Man, You imagine if Steph Curry ain't know the Gold, say well, maybe ain't even watching that ship. Nobody watching that ship.
Speaker 4: That's the one of the best defenses of the league.
Speaker 2: To tickets point, I'm just saying, take Steph Curry off the Gold and say, well, matter of fact, you remember the year he fucked his hand out the playoffs, didn't nobody.
Speaker 1: Watch that Ship's That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What I will say ticket is with with Curry.
Speaker 5: His injury timeline is unclear right now, so he could come back in the next week or so, whereas we know with Towns it's at least a month before.
Speaker 2: The question was who had the bigger impact on the injury, and I said Golden State. P said because of the championship of spying of Minnesota that it was Towns. And my argument to that was that you have pieces to where their team is not just a one piece team.
Speaker 1: They got they got you got through Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Shit, man, they got some fucking pieces in there. Man, we always talk about seven or eight pieces. Minnesota got a decent bench. They gotta really give bench, be honest, And this is when you need that depth for shit like this. You take Steph Curry off that shit though, Bro, they're not doing and they're not getting that productivity like that from anybody on their team.
Speaker 5: What about Chris Paul though he's come back and he said, I'm just asking him stuff.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have that motive to give you what Steph Curry's got. Yeah, I got that, And so so I'm saying that the impact on Steph Curry and what he brings to the Golden State is a lot more impactful fan what Cat brings. Yeah, okay, but I agree with you what you're saying just because you got because guess what, man, that window champ chip and it ain't his openness. It ain't as big as you think it is. And it takes one, maybe two injuries to throw it all off as we're seeing. So so guess what, Minnesota's gonna get better though, you know why, because you're gonna have some You're gonna have some guys that normally didn't get all this time that's gonna get some time. And guess what, they gonna get better. Nas Reed, He's gonna get better. He's gonna need some games, remember that.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 5: Kevin Durant in the month of March thirty three and seven, he's shooting fifty four three percent from three. I feel like Katie's a player that we haven't talked about a lot this season. Where do where do you feel he is in terms of like all time greats of NBA players?
Speaker 2: KD right there with everybody, bro KD a new way. When you talk Brian can't talk Brin in new way without talking KD. He and that he and that light however you want to put it. You know, my biggest thing with KD right now is I think that the lift uh is just heavy for him. The other night I saw him, Kevin, Devin Booker, and Bradley Bill all had a chance to play together. They look unbelievable. They was all explosive. But it can't be a heavy lift for him, bro, I'm telling you, like I worry about his diability once you start getting in the later rounds, you know what I'm saying, Not so much the first round. He hasn't had no games off. He's been playing majority of the games.
Speaker 4: This year, right thirty seven minutes to night.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's heavy for him. Yes, a lot, and you know they haven't been full throttle, so he's had to.
Speaker 2: Carry that and not worry about that debility going down in the later rounds of the of the playoffs.
Speaker 3: I mean, one of the great scores. But this is the thing with me with Kevin Durant. I put him, you know, at one point the best player of the league over Lebron when he's a Golden State, and so my expectations of him is a little higher.
Speaker 1: But what we don't do.
Speaker 3: I don't think we hold him a little accountable or at the same type of level like we do Brin. Like when bron ain't playing well or the test team is not playing well, we jump on him, jump on the Lakers, But we never do that with Kevin Durant or or or Luka Dakis or on some of these other guys. If we expect these guys to be at this level in all time greats. You know, a team that's led by KD has championship and aspirations, and since he's left Golden State, we really haven't seen him on a contending team. I mean he went to Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Not his fault thought, that's what I'm saying. You're saying team, We're talking KD individual. He's doing his part. You can't, you can't release Stats is always on point. I mean, stats is always on point. No, no, no, But you know, as far as impacted on winning. You know what I'm saying or saying. When Kd's on her team, you supposed to say that we're a contender, but we look up. You know, maybe injuries did something in Brooklyn. Even right now, you know, Phoenix is like a number seven six seventh seed. They had James Harden, they had Kyrie Irvin, and they had Kevin Durant in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: And it could you know injuries that your is not on him.
Speaker 2: Then the next year it was just himmy Kyrie, then Kyrie right, and then it was just him. He still he still showed up, still still delivered. You can't put that type of pressure on him. Why now he's an all time I got that. But what I'm saying is he's delivering his part the team. Lord, you said team, not individual.
Speaker 1: So on the team, he's doing his part.
Speaker 3: When you put him Hardened and Kyrie together, you're supposed to get something out of that. When you didn't, it's not on KD. I think a lot there with himy Karrie. I think this year, same thing in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: He's doing his part.
Speaker 3: It's really gonna say, you know a lot because when the trade happened, when they said were getting built before the season started, everybody was like I even said it. I was like, I got Phoenix going to the finals before the season even started.
Speaker 1: I couldn't say that without seeing for me to look.
Speaker 3: Here with fifteen games ago and Phoenix is treading on making the playoffs or to play in you know what?
Speaker 1: That's that's about? Right? That ain't right though, So this is this is my beef. Those who kd.
Speaker 3: H as the same status, they're not it, lord, and the stats are telling you they're not it.
Speaker 1: You know how, you not at your fucking record says it. That's it.
Speaker 2: If y'all ain't been consistently and if y'allly' been three manned up like it was built to be, and then y'all win at the West, then we would have a real as set. But we can't make that assessment with these guys being in and out. They had twenty three games. You can't make no assessment of anything with twenty three nothing, bro, That's what I'm saying. So Phoenis is right where I think there will be, and you still ain't got a fucking point guard, right, That's a major issue that nobody wants to dress.
Speaker 1: That's a real fucking address.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You got two, you got three killers out here, and they all.
Speaker 3: Gotta figure out who bringing the ball up and fit nah nahs. You got niggas thinking when they just want to be out here gunning and reacting for They're gonna have to figure out.
Speaker 2: The point guard situation. And this ain't the East p that'shit. This might be ab for Nago when you was in the East. You can't do that in the West West Gylates ten easy teams. Nate that that two three weeks, man, you got a whole new shift.
Speaker 1: The bottle can build on top and the top can build the bottom. You hear what I'm saying. That's my argument here, You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Kate then gets held accountable, but it's hard to hold him accountable when he's being accountable for.
Speaker 3: His own Like, Okay, y'all want me to show up get y'all thirty at night, Okay, I'm gonna do that. Okay, y'all wantn't play defense. It ain't really what I do. Okay, but you know what I do. Y'all know who I am, right toet you with that other being it's amazing that you know his consistency though at the age that it's amazing though just to see him continue to do this. And you know, I haven't really looked at the numbers. Uh what is he thirty five right now?
Speaker 1: Thirty follow up? And I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he missed he missed a lot of time, but he would have been one that had been close to getting forty thousand two if he never never got hurt. K he gonna play, Lord, Let me say something to you that two years health though, he gonna play into forty two. He don't play.
Speaker 1: What you know what he can do? He's a walking bucket. Yeah, KT, put one leg out the car.
Speaker 2: That's a bucket. The leg comes down too, but soon asan get out the car, walking fucking bucket. Right, shout to KD Man still doing it, man, because that's thirty five bro Angel right.
Speaker 5: Still devastating injury with him too, and he's come back from with the achilles, which which should be noted and is very impressive. Okay, straight up, Next thing I want to ask you guys about is he sniper. I saw a report about a first of its kind men's college basketball tournament called the Players Era. Yeah, two million in name, image likeness deals to participating teams. So it's going to start in Vegas and fall twenty four eight teams just showing up. You get a million, if you win, you get another million, and all the hotels, travel, food, all that stuff is common care of. So what do you yeah, for college. So what do you guys think of a tournament like this similar to the nd season tournament in the NBA where there was a prize pool on all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I think it's great for an il man. College is Listen, college is is upside down.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They need all the I ain't gonna call it gimme key press butt. They need all the new innovative ideas of two twenty five and on.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think the NIL came in and changed changed the whole concept of how we look at college.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: You think it's good or bad for college or or you know what you think though, like is this good for kids getting this type of money in college?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it keeping kids in school longer? Is it making the competition better or worse? You know it's now it's a lot of factors that going to give getting this type of money and as a college student, because I'm thinking, like shit, if I would have got me a couple of racks or ten thousand dollars in college, if I would have been popping popping ten thousand of college ticket, I was working on like one hundred dollars a week.
Speaker 1: Still popping, still popping. If I had right, if I would have had shoes, if I had ten racks, I would have had me.
Speaker 3: A whip shoe. It would have been a shoe. I would have went on a couple of.
Speaker 1: Ye. So I look at it like this, apple BEA's come on, baby, let's go to apple beans. Say, I look at it like this.
Speaker 2: All the years of whatever y'all did in college and whatever. Right, you gotta know that now where in the sense of it's taking its own, its own, its own legs, right, nil is great for young kids being able to take advantage and tap into a value that they have early on in your life. That's dope, right, Yeah. For it's when you become uncoachable. It's when you have ego. It's when you don't want to grow no more as a player and have cut off and don't want to actually grow no more from hearing. It's when you cut cut all of the growth off of yourself only to hinder yourself under the means of a high school or a collegiate right, knowing that you got a whole professional level in front of you, You got a whole professional growth in front of you.
Speaker 1: That's the only reason I think NIL is bad.
Speaker 2: If NIL can create worth for young kids early on, I'm all for that, yeah for real. But that kid has to stay humble, that kid has to stay hungry, that kid has to still stay focused and know that that's not the end result, that's.
Speaker 1: Not the end goal.
Speaker 2: The end goal is to get to a professional and to live a professional lifestyle. And I'm watching just these NIL kids now, just early on tap our early.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's become become like something else, and it's more ego than anything. It's more it seems like it ain't about the sport, it ain't about the love or what you started as it's it's it's actually transcending and going into another thing of I got this young ego monster that wants a bunch of attention and now it's getting gimmicky versus you strapping up, coming in here, working on your crad, getting better and then walking out of here. And this is how you thinking every day, And this is what you're thinking every day. You know, the journey on the way till the journey. Bro, you gotta have a bunch of love, and you gotta have a bunch of but of Walt Man, cause you gonna hit enough powerholes, you gonna hear enough uh hurdles that it's gonna it's gonna rattle that love. So that love God.
Speaker 3: I really I see this tournament at the level I see this tournament happening, may grow the n C Double A tournament. I say this turn don't have to put more teams in NC double.
Speaker 2: As it ain't that. But think about this. This is gonna grow enterprise. Think how many companies are gonna join this pool love hotels gonna join this pool of restaurants, gonna join this pool of business, streaming, betting, think about all that.
Speaker 1: That's it here.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, merch You understand like this is I see the pool that's being created. I'm saying it because stream It's gonna take it to where now follow on the show up, I can still watch it on the couch right and in my own confinance to where I'm at. So this is gonna change the concept of the business of college and of sports.
Speaker 1: That's what this is. This is the new wave.
Speaker 2: You remember when we saw overtime and how we respond to overtime, Like what the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: That's what this is this is the new new right here.
Speaker 5: Do you like the concept of during the season, a tournament happens, similar to the N season tournament Champions League in soccer?
Speaker 4: Do you like that? Do you like that formula?
Speaker 3: There's always tournaments anyway, but if.
Speaker 4: In the middle of the season, that doesn't count towards the regular season.
Speaker 2: Don't count, especially when you get paid, especially when you get paid for it.
Speaker 1: Baby, I mean.
Speaker 3: College teams used to play in N season tournaments do count right on account? All of it counts. Fan doesn't think it counts.
Speaker 1: The player is trained for it. Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: So when y'all say, oh, Lebron, y'all wonner. Yeah, it's listen. I'm gonna tell you the new wave the euro the euro League format in the structure, it's the new wave of how everything is. You know why, because soccer showed the R and D that you can have a regular season there. You can throw a whole season in here of a whole nother joint in and nick can actually listen, The euro Cup is bigger than your your your.
Speaker 1: Your conference cup.
Speaker 2: If you in the e p L and you're playing and say you're in the soccer league, you got the e PL. You got the Spanish League, you got the German League. Bro, all that shit is cool. And once you hit, once you hit goddamn euro League, you didn't.
Speaker 1: Give them the funk about that. Man.
Speaker 2: You can win a euro League and you miss out on your ship. I know in the e p l is you know it's leaving Pool is Chelsea, all the you know, the arsenals and all that ship.
Speaker 3: But once you get there, once you hit the euro League and you in June, all that went out the window.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That formula is gonna be implemented more than more than you know. And it's it's because of the money that's going through.
Speaker 4: Those No doubt. Who's cracking guys.
Speaker 1: Who's cracking? Who's cracking? Cracking?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I had this.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm gonna start doing. I'm gonna start showing you my cracking list. I'm gonna start puting my listener.
Speaker 1: Let me look. Let me look at the teams.
Speaker 4: First. Kobe White is crackingbe White.
Speaker 3: He's been cracking though he's he's cracking league. He's been on He's cracking though he's cracking about it.
Speaker 1: He might not he might not make it. Most improved. That's crazy. Who you got most improval?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: You got Sagan? He he cracking, cracking, Who don't really sink?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Listen that kids from Golden State Jalen Green, that left kid from Golden State that played the five yam your ass?
Speaker 4: He just threw.
Speaker 1: Winby in wenby ass in. Look what's his name? Jack Jackson from Indiana.
Speaker 4: That's Til Davis's son, Tray Jackson. Huh Del Davis's son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. That don't surprise me. Del David shot to Del Davis man, one of the real ones. Boy, pretty name, that was nasty. He cracking, you know, Minnesota, he cracked it. What's his names? Reader's cracking crack. That's why I told him he had thirty the other night.
Speaker 4: He was on my He's gonna get more more runs.
Speaker 2: Reed can start in this league. That's what I'm saying to you. He cracking, he cracking.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something, man, why the kid home up in Cleveland ain't playing who? What's the kid I like in Cleveland? Like a few event. Let me sending them to the G League. He can play man and money bas man, wait man, free money base man, straight up man, free money.
Speaker 1: He played in the.
Speaker 3: Base Man. This motherfucker is a walking bucket. A walking bucket. You can't get on the guy.
Speaker 1: He played in the NBA games and Ship and Man, I don't know what's going on. I guess they're making them go through it. You know, y'all doelling. This is what you gotta go through. Go through it.
Speaker 2: Take your licks, young fella, you get out there, let it hang out, ar me, don't don't waste nothing.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Empty the whole jone. You hear me straight up? He cracking. I want to see more of him.
Speaker 5: Man, al right up, let's move to some game pass, get to some game picture away.
Speaker 1: I cracked.
Speaker 3: He four and out four and oh we must be winding down. You must be winding down to the playoffs.
Speaker 4: It's tied up thirty four times.
Speaker 1: Actually every week. They must be winding out, man, every week.
Speaker 3: Damn. I'm It's just like saying the football season when I when I down the stretch, I just start getting them wins.
Speaker 5: You guys both have great winning records though, so that's a good thing. First game, I want to ask you about Saturday positive Nate.
Speaker 4: Thanks these guys, Thanks you guys are winning money. That's that's what we should be worried about.
Speaker 1: Straight up. Let's get it.
Speaker 4: Warriors at Lakers, ABC game.
Speaker 1: Who do we got Warriors at Lakers? Yes, sir, listen, it's Steph Curry out.
Speaker 4: We don't know yet.
Speaker 5: He's gonna get re evaluated today and then we'll then we'll don't matter.
Speaker 1: We're in LA.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take a shocker in Golden State. I'm gonna take Golden States.
Speaker 1: They need to win, they need to win. You just want to be difficult in the commerce. This is a big game.
Speaker 3: This is a big game because they gotta they gotta beat the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Can they beat the Lakers without Steph?
Speaker 3: They just beat San Antonio with winby getting twenty seven and twelve, so.
Speaker 1: The win beat So San Antonio's is the Lakers.
Speaker 3: No, they're not the Lakers. But I don't know who the Lakers are. Sometimes you know they'll beat Milwaukee. You know they'll beat a good team then lose to the team they supposed to be. So you know just how they season being why you think they're the tenth ninety tenth slot?
Speaker 1: Bro Hey, what y'all saying? Production? Uh? No, no, no, Mark, We're gonna mark this. We're gonna come back to the man. Wait, man, you have no the Lakers? Why they better not let go to stay win? Watch?
Speaker 2: I got the Lakers, man, I think I don't think goals taking beat there without.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Specially we don't know if still playing, so I think.
Speaker 1: Playing or not. I think Lakers. He never plays well in crypto. All we're gonna see. We're gonna see all right.
Speaker 5: Next game, Nick's going to Sacramento to face the Kings.
Speaker 3: I don't even know who the Kings are sometimes, but I'm not rolling with the Knicks, so I'm going sack.
Speaker 2: So listen, another thing we're gonna start. We're gonna start doing classic P.
Speaker 1: Man. This is classic right here.
Speaker 4: That's the truth.
Speaker 1: That's a classic P right there.
Speaker 3: I can't even what. You don't know who only Kings, but you don't following the next I'm.
Speaker 1: Going with the Kings. Like I said, the nigga was cranking. I'm I'm not rolling. I'm not rolling.
Speaker 3: It's hard to be the Kings at home. Man, they got too many injuries.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know it's yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go Kings. When it is random back man entire table on that.
Speaker 4: Let me check that real quick. It was a couple of weeks, but we could have an update here because.
Speaker 3: The next thing to get their team back like now and then start, you know ship.
Speaker 1: This ship ain't forever.
Speaker 5: Last week he took a late contact practice. Uh, scheduled to come back sometime at the end of this month.
Speaker 2: I can I can see him coming back the first week of April and then them trying to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that. All right, let's go to Sunday.
Speaker 5: Sunday, Sunday Suns going into Milwaukee to face the EBC.
Speaker 3: Get on, ABC, Get on, boy, you got that Sons going into Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: Who you got.
Speaker 3: Taking the signs? I like it, but I like I like I like what they I've been saying. When they all healthy, guess what we get to see them healthy? Yes, that's what I want to see. They healthy. I don't know the Bucks. I don't know they they lose to a Lakers. They lose to the Lakers with no Lebron. I don't know sometime who they are. They came out of the All Star break playing well Phoenix right now when they healthy Bill out there, they're a different team, and I think that's a I think I don't really think that's a good matchup for Milwaukee. Even though I don't think that's a good matchup for them, I don't they gotta they gotta match up with they wings.
Speaker 1: They like.
Speaker 3: Milwaukee don't really got no wing play because if Middleton ain't healthy, you know, they don't have no real athleticism at the wing, and so they Phoenix is all wings. So I think Phoenix gonna get this. I got Milwaukee at home, man, I think Milwaukee man goes from beating the Clippers and then losing to the Lakers, and then you know, I.
Speaker 2: Get it, I get it. But at home, you gotta at some point they've been playing well. And I just don't think that you, you know, falling off the Lakers are getting beat by the Lakers knocks you off anything.
Speaker 1: I think that. Yeah, I don't know. I'm taking I'm taking the Bucks in this all right now.
Speaker 4: Last week we got the Nuggets going into down.
Speaker 3: Nuggets, Nuggets. Don't even ask me nothing, the Nuggets.
Speaker 2: The Nuggets, Bitcoin Nuggets, the Nuggets up right now, the Nuggas up right now, Shicken Nuggets.
Speaker 1: The Nuggas up thirty five piece Nuggets. Hearing nothing, I ain't hear nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take the Mavericks Luke Nuggets. You see what Luca's doing, and then you see what joker doing?
Speaker 1: You see what Luca? Do you see a joker doing? See what Luca? You see what joker?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 1: You see what Luca doing?
Speaker 3: I don't see what Luca's doing. I don't see because they not on national. But I see what the joker is doing.
Speaker 1: Luca going. I see the stats, but I don't see that. I don't see the.
Speaker 2: Wins at Okay, you're talking about the team or what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I see what looka doing. I look at the stats about I'm talking about Luca. I ain't say the Mavericks.
Speaker 3: They got a win, though they gotta win too, They're not gonna win. Bro, what's some kam is on it?
Speaker 4: Fit?
Speaker 3: I fit on Dallas team right now. Go out there and shoot threes and play no defense. I can go out there and do that right now.
Speaker 1: You don't You don't feel I can?
Speaker 4: I can?
Speaker 1: You can? Wow, I'm like, you can. You can't make some three in Jersey.
Speaker 3: Don't go out here and you you can't make some threes and not play defense.
Speaker 1: The lea niggas gonna go burn you. Man. You're crazy. Man, You're crazy. You can't get ten in the game right now on the Mavericks, I can no, right, I love you. I love you, Lord. You can't.
Speaker 3: They philosophy is you cannot and shoot three. I canna go out there and do that.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. You cannot get a bucket in the lead right.
Speaker 3: Now, right now today, I take this mic off and put a short song in the shirt.
Speaker 1: I can go out there and get a bucket in the league. You're crazy. I love you, Lord, look crazy. Listen.
Speaker 2: If you got a friend out there, you love him, tell him real shit.
Speaker 1: You can't, Lord, you ain't talking to me, You're talking to Church. You can't get a bucket in the league right now. I can get a bucket in the league. I cannot. You're crazy. You can't go to the g league right now and get twenty.
Speaker 2: I can't get twenty. I'm like, okay, I can't go to the league and getting nothing. Can you score it?
Speaker 1: Can you get ten in the league? Okay? You can't get a bucket in the league.
Speaker 3: Dilling too much in the jigue? Can get swing your kill to ship, my h Q two leaguer. Look, look I step, I get chilled. All that eighty nine ship. Oh that eighty nine ninety two ship.
Speaker 1: They ain't doing. They ain't going. Pete, get to my ship. And you're trying to step back.
Speaker 3: Can you just say eighty nine because I was step back in the early two thousand they just started doing.
Speaker 1: You got that eighty nine. They on that Pepe. Hey, they're not on my shop. We're out out.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 1: I said, that's going