Speaker 1: Welcome into Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Big. Sign up today. Use that promo code leading Off. When you do, it's me Joey p. That of course is the Welsh, and it's too the Peanuts, the Crackerjacks, the things that make this crazy little show work. All of you out there who listen and watch, and this this thing that we call Leading Off from Fantasy Bros. MLB. Welsh. I was watching some of the Combine. This is the third year of the combine for Major League Baseball prospects, and I gotta say it's not quite as exciting as the NFL Combine. I recorded it, hoping to watch more of it than I did. I got about an hour in and I just said, no, I don't like what they're doing. I want people analyzing swings. These guys are all hanging out behind the battter cage, you know, playing grab ass, and all I want them to do is talk about the prospects and they seem to have no idea who the guys were that we're hitting, what was going on. I was not happy about this. I think they should let you do the Combine next year. Your thoughts.
Speaker 2: It's a little ass grabby, for sure. There's definitely a lot of.
Speaker 1: Ass grab it. There's a lot of the asses out there to be grabbed.
Speaker 2: To be fair, to be fair, similar to like what happens at like first pitch. If someone were like really excited to be around a bunch of you know, analysts and be like, Oh, they're gonna talk about all this great fantasy stuff and guys, and then everybody is just talking about you know, like IPA's and where they're going to go, you know, play poker later in the night and stuff like you get all these old guys in and they are just like BBBBB, like you're right, they're nine do it in between, just don't do it while the guys are in no, I agree, and taking bping, taking grounders.
Speaker 1: I watch, that's the point where I want somebody else to talk. I don't even watch a guy taking ground balls, for God's sakes.
Speaker 2: I feel like you and I actually were watching at the same time because I was watching as uh yeah, I know. To be fair, I was watching a BP and this guy, a couple guys are hitting and it's just Adrian Belchray Harold and they're just talking and they're not talking about baseball. They're not talking about baseball anything. They're just I'm actually going today, So maybe I'll just start yelling at hey, hit you on, stop grabbing the asses.
Speaker 1: Stop playing grab ass. I mean, and look, I don't I like those conversations, just to be clear, And I love all those guys, like they're all great and I want to hear those stories about whose kid is doing what, like all that stuff is fine, But you have these prospects and you're building this as the combine, and you're putting it on television. With the way these prospects have been going through to Major League Baseball in now a three year window where you usuld be like a five year window or a six year window, these players are more relevant to what's going on. It's not quite as relevant as the NFL, where they're coming in and starting day one. It's not like that. It's never going to be like that, at least I don't think times are changing. But I just felt during batting practice especially, that's the one time where you can grab people talk about these players. Let's hype them up, Let's talk about what you see in the swing. I'd rather hear what Adrian Belcher has to say about that kids swing. Yeah, I want to hear about his kids twelve U tournament.
Speaker 2: To your point, what's really weird about the whole thing, too, is it's like we came off of that day one and there's nothing to talk about, Like there's no like clue. Like in the NFL Combine, people like this guy did this and he ran this route, and you'll show, but there's nothing coming out from that day one. I do think it was a little high school heavy. Today, I'm hoping it's a little a little bit more college heavy because that's where I'll be out there get some videos. But yeah, it definitely needs a little bit more breakdown coverage than nostalgia. You know, hey, these kids are eighteen.
Speaker 1: Isn't this hilarious? I like nostalge, I like all that stuff. I love all those guys. I love the concept of putting the combine on TV. It's just come on. I couldn't even watch it anymore. I was like, I don't even know who's taken batting practice.
Speaker 2: You want to pick up the nuggets, you want the nuggets dipping sauces.
Speaker 1: I want the whole thing. That's what I want. I also, I'm happy that Robert. I'm gonna be happy now for a second Robert Russell, first time, long time, first time joining us live. Welcome Robert to the show. I love this too. I love that we still get people joining us for the first time. In cases says, I look extra ball today. I don't know why that.
Speaker 2: Actually, as the show started, for some reason, I saw that comment and that made me laugh.
Speaker 1: How does one look extra bald?
Speaker 2: I don't use your lighting is a little bit different to it's actually good. It's it's not good before. That's something my wife would say to me. By the way, she did that to me the other day when I was editing the show and she looked over and she's like, wow, you actually look good on video. And I'm like, all right, good bye, bye, slam the door. Thanks. No, your lighting is a little bit brighter. You do have an extra baldness to you today. It's a glow.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's because I was having fun talking betting with our friend from MW network, aerl Epstein, so we just recorded that. If you haven't subscribed to the Betting Pros podcast or the Betting Pros YouTube, that's probably the smarter place because we're gonna be crushing NFL season in a couple weeks. But we did a whole half hour talking about the state of the Union halfway through the season, what's going on there with the props. She had a fascinating take on the Luis Arise potential for MVP, which I thought was wild and interesting too. She's like, but but she's like, what if he hits four h six or four oh seven? Like what if he does that? Does that become this crazy national story? And like, I still say no, and I still would I still thought her about it. Yeah, but I see where she's coming from, and stranger things have happened. So go check that out. Should be up later today, definitely by tomorrow. I would imagine that'll be up there. Let's get to the headlines, and let's talk about the Reds. Why not TJ friedel three four two run homer on Tuesday's game and now they have won ten in a row. They're plus four to forty to win the division. We talked about this actree on the show. I heard I both agree it's probably a better bet to bet the Reds to make the playoffs than it is for them to win the division. Do you agree with that sentiment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the division run is going to be pretty tough. We also haven't seen like what is this team going to do as far as acquisitions go, How are they going to look long term? So for them to make the playoffs with the wild card much better bet than taking the division down. Even if you're in June and they're at the top spot, I can tell you I think it's the Diamondbacks. It's still a tough bet for them to win the division. As good as they are at this point, I wouldn't feel like that is a complete lockdown with the Padres and Dodgers breathing down their neck.
Speaker 1: Jerry says, I'm glowing. Bill worried about Tyler Glass and now we'll get to him a little air. In the show Bill, he's on the three down because I was invested. Not happy, not happy. Also, this is from Michael. Michael says, watching the show ruin the podcast for me. There's more. There's more of the commet now. I still subscribe, but I can't go back. If I miss it live, I have to watch on YouTube. That's right, because we are fun. So he's saying he's saying it didn't ruin it for him in a bad way. It means like the audio only just ain't enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought this was gonna be one of those like like backhand kind of like what I just did to you, like that guy he said, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Know Joe was a bald guy with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's one of those backhanded things where someone's like, wow, I had a picture of what I thought Welsh looked like, and I looked and he's a big, fat monster and I hate everything.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize Joe was Italian. No idea like what, Yeah, exactly. I thought the re aliens all right right after the show yesterday, which pissed me off because you had the opportunity to manifest the prospect you didn't. But the Guardians Gavin Williams called up starting today against the A's this is a cushy first start. Tristan McKenzie, you talked about going in the IL. We did mention the possibility of Williams. I don't think any of us thought it was going to be the next day necessarily. We thought maybe it go through a rotation cycle and then maybe by the weekend we would start to get some news, but no, he's here two three eight ERA zero point nine to eight whip, eighty one strikeouts to twenty four walks in just sixty innings, so big strikeout numbers, we can double triple A. He's twenty three. Welsh give with a low down on Gavin Williams because you've been waiting for this, yeah, and now it's here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I don't know if I mentioned it here, but like within the last week, I've been saying preemptively pick you know, pick him up, hold him. I had someone tell me that because of the Tristan McKenzie injury, that this looked like a possibility that Gavin Williams is going to be up really, really soon. He struggled a little bit since he's gone to triple A, but that's only like relative from being absolutely dominated at double A. He's got a sub three whip in Triple A ks around twelve his last start, So he pitched like a week ago, a full week ago, and it was sixty percent fastball. Because this is like a guy that's gonna lock out with four really solid pitches, big slider, big curveball, and huge fastball. He was sixty percent fastball. Where he had a twenty percent whiff rate but a twenty three percent CSW wasn't his best slider twenty percent that didn't have a big wiff rate had a better CSW at twenty nine percent. But the curveball, which he threw seventeen percent of the time, a forty three percent wiff rate and a thirty three percent CSW. So when he gets that fastball in the zone and being not hit able, I mean, this is a this is a crazy one too. The inside the zone swing percent's only sixty five percent on the fastball and a pretty relative lower contact percentage. This is all on his last start, and this is all to tell you this is a guy that's gonna be able to go deeper into games. He's got a big pitch arsenal, and he had a decent amount of innings last year, which could justify him going up to one thirty. Maybe, you know, this could be like the house Spencer Strider played through the years.
Speaker 1: To be clear, you mean one thirty total, not one thirty remaining obviously.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm saying last year at one hundred and fifteen innings pitched, So this year is the possibility to go yeah, So if he goes one thirty, you're looking at what's the quick mat seventy innings? Could they push a little bit more? Here's what this goes with. Gavin Williams is the type of guy that his stuff is good enough to keep him there. He's got the innings to keep him here. We're all worried about the Ury Perez stuff. Eury Perez the innings, the innings. Though he looks like one of the best pitchers in baseball, Gavin Williams is in this tier of those players. So when you're asking the questions, that's like the big thing to take away here. Where does Gavin Williams sit? Do I drop Biby Yes? Do I drop Alan Yes? Do I drop Emmit Shean?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I want Gavin Williams in the TAJ Bradley Yuri Perez range. I would even take Gavin over Bobby Miller right now, but they're kind of closer.
Speaker 1: Well, because we have so much day baseball, we got to talk about this right now. It's the top of the second inning and Sandy al Contra has now given up five earned runs and seven hits in the first two winnings, five in the second alone. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark or the state of Florida. Well, we know a lot of things are rotten in the state of Florida, but in particular, something's rotten in Miami with Sandy al Contra Welsh going what is going on?
Speaker 2: I don't I asked the question first. No, I asked it.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I don't. I think all of us are looking at the same time. We've tried to make excuses about Is it the pitch clock. Is it the combination of that along with the the changes in which you're ons do with the shift? Is it is he just not feeling right because he did have that biceps I think it was a biicep injury earlier in the season. Is he just one hundred percent he's trying to gut it out. I don't know, man, but I think the concept of the by low or the turnaround for Sandi al Contra, it is halfway. I'm out for the rest of the team.
Speaker 2: I'm out, and I was in semi deficiency of like you see really talented players go through struggles. I want to have buys, even sometimes when there's not great data to back it up. And this is when I just eat. But it comes back to it's that change up. Man. The changeup has been so less efficient. It threw it twenty seven percent of the time, is the number one pitch. Last year it held batters to a one forty five batting average twenty four percent with rate. This year he's lowered its not necessarily lower the usage. He's been throwing his sinker more, not relying on the changeup, because batters are hitting three thirteen against his change up this year, which is bonkers. And here's another one, the ev on it. Last year, the average EV against his change up was eighty four miles an hour. This year it is the number two hard hit at eighty nine miles per hour. And in this game that's going on right now, zero whiffs on the change up. It's inefficient. That looks like it's probably the core of a lot of the problems is that changeup isn't going so it's not setting up other pitches and he's just getting banged around. It stinks, And I just moved him down pretty decently in my dynasty ranks too.
Speaker 1: So looking at the last couple of starts here so far, let's see on the twenty fourth of May two earned runs, then four and runs five and runs one and run five and runs and then today he's got five already. So yikes. Yeah, it ain't good, folks, It ain't good.
Speaker 2: It's a big old power change up. But it just ain't doing it. Ain't changing the change.
Speaker 1: Up, ain't changing. It's up and now oh it's upen Naiti of all the gave up four runs, six innings, not very naighty of allD esque. His velo was at a season low nine point three to eight. Now that's still pretty good, but it's not quite where was. And he concerns, you're a little bit of fatigue for Nadie Evaldi.
Speaker 2: Uh for me, No, I'm not gonna like have massive concerns outside of you know, I will say that bagman did this to me a couple of times, like, and I've seen some other people do this. Where No, but when people talk about me Adivaldi, they had been putting him in like the close to elite tier of pitchers this year, and I'm like, no, let's not do that. He's pitt really well. But if he's being put in that because he had those great starts, he's been putting in this really really high tier. I would be more concerned because I think he's going to like median out a little bit. But this start, let's monitor it. Let's see if the Villo continues going down. One start, Villo down with poor results isn't something where I'm going to freak out. Two or three. Then you're going from Nati Evaldi as like must start every single week to maybe you do have to start looking at streaming him or something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm still okay with it, I do. I mean, he has been elite this year, so I am giving him the credit for being elite, but I understand.
Speaker 2: I don't think he will be elite the rest of the year though. That's like my kind you know, who's never going to be elite.
Speaker 1: Byron Buxton. He is physically unable to play the outfield for the rest of the season due to limitation stemming from last September's knee surgery. He is now twenty nine. He has gone hitless oh for his last sixteen, with ten strikeouts in his last five games. And I'm I'm officially I'm calling it yesterday. It's over over. I'm out. I don't care if you had a homer yet, Like the Byron Buxton, the whatever you're hoping, the late bloomer, the maybe he's finally healthy. I know this is personal. I know this is tough, but.
Speaker 2: Man, we're sitting here having a great time. By the way, and you said Byron Buckston and then we needed the curb theme that on my face and my yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I think this is a twenty twenty three. You're already screwed. It's over. But I think what you're gonna look for is if you have dynasty shares, if you have keeper League shares, that's it. I think it's time to just move on. Whatever you can, whatever, Just just move on however it works.
Speaker 2: Just read I'm not going to dis with you in the redraft stand like this is what this is gonna be one of those last years. It's been trash, it's garbage. You can't play the outfield.
Speaker 1: That just means, as it look at, Wonky Buxton isn't Fantasy relevant.
Speaker 2: He's really not. And I mean, you know, it's one turn of second base from being injured now, so it doesn't even matter if he's not in the outfield. Dynasty I pushed back because it's like he's bottom barrel he's absolutely bottom barrel right now. So but maybe you can go get a nice, you know, package of prospects, two prospects that are a little bit further away. That might be how I approach Byron Buckson if I'm out of it. But you know, there's that small part of me that's like, I'm not looking to sell him for for nothing. You know you're gonna sell Byron Buckson for TJ Friedel in Dynasty right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, TJ Fridle plays, Yeah he does, you know what on a good team he does play. I mean, he plays. I'm not accounting that. I know why you're not doing that, but I am. I'm done. I'm out, I'm out, or I'm just trying to get picks for next year in a keeper league. I'm trying to get whatever I can and just I'm out. Tristan McKenzie. He's also gonna be out for a while, diagnosed with a UCL sprain in his right elbows, so we'll see how long that's gonna take him to get back on the mound. Let's do the rookie lookie, David Hamilton is gonna join the Red Sox. Hamilton, which everybody knows and big fans of musicals, and now.
Speaker 2: I was just waiting for you to do it. Sing the song, sing one of the songs.
Speaker 1: How does a prospect born from the Red Sox get to the big leaks? Now, he's got twenty seven steals in Triple A this year, so just putting that out there, seventy last year in Double A. If you're in need of some stolen bases, you think this is another guy. We mentioned the guy from the Royals like it was last week. Another guy. We're getting these like little stolen based guys popping up here. You think Hamilton gets enough airtime here? You think they're going to give him his shot to play every day.
Speaker 2: I think he's worth a look. He made some big changes. I got hit up about him a lot. I didn't like him as a Brewers prospect, and that's where I saw him coming over to the Red Sox. A lot of people were on my case this year because he's had big success, But the team was also working on some I think some weighted vest changes, some barreling changes. He's made, you know, some strides. He started, lowered his strikeout percentage eleven homers in fifty two games, which is one lesson he did in more than double last year. He's already get twenty seven stolen bases. He's hitting two fifty five with a pretty good ISO number. In general, it's worth the shot to see if the changes have pushed him. He's a little bit of a late bloomer. I struggle with late bloomer sometimes he's almost twenty six years old. But big speeds in there. The power has pushed this year, and some of that, you know whatever, that battyball training that they've been working on kind of as an organization and the miners may have paid off. So I would speculate simply because of that those big speed numbers that he can put out.
Speaker 1: There, something that hasn't happened in a long time. Because we used to the show early in the morning back in the day. Is the lawn guys are here still every every always get the long guys coming. So they're right by the window now. So I apologize, nothing I can do about this, but I we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't hear it, Joe. I have the same thing. I have a window to my laught and it's like the whole world, you know, just parties outside there.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Louis Varlin got sent to Triple A as well, so it's good times, Louis. Let's get to the injuries. Dansby Swanson undergoes X rays on the right wrist. JP Crawford missed yesterday with the right shoulder contusion. Padres' Sethlugo, what's that now? You hear it? Now?
Speaker 2: I hear it? Now I heard. I don't heard that.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm in I'm I'm in the Middle East reporting somehow these in the injuries for Major League Baseball. That's what it sounds like, seth Lugo. Fifteen ail. Tim Anderson remains absent again, uh for the Rangers with that shoulder issue against the Rangers. Excuse me, with the shoulder issue, So still same deal. Will Myers is activated, but I feel like there's no spot now for Will Myers is kind of looking well, Joe, there's not a mean of John Travolta where he's in pulp fiction. He's looking around like he's no idea what's going on. That's so still Myers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well take that because he was also designated for a sign so he's off the team. So he actually got that. He got ACTIVI he got Will Myers got d F eight from the team.
Speaker 1: So, oh they did DF I didn't I tell you got activated? I mean, and then I did not realize, Oh yes he has.
Speaker 2: So he's literally pointing around my job.
Speaker 1: Anyone job, job, job, you got a job. You will catch on somewhere though, something will take a shot on little Mile.
Speaker 2: Sure think yeah, yeah, no, I do. I think that he still wants to play. He's got some outfield first base versatility. Somebody will give him a shot.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's right, And you're right. I don't cut my own grass because I am a star. Stars don't cut my own grat. I do the hedges, I do the other things. I clean the pool, I do all the other things. But we have a lot of grass here. We have. It's I wanted to get one of those like far ast gum briting mower things, but now I was like, I just haven't done it yet. Someday, someday, Julio Urius is gonna make a minor leg rehab assignment. Edward Rodriguez also Saturday live batting practice session, so that's encouraging. Also, Welsh Carlos Rodin pitched yesterday in his rehab start fifty minutes from my house right here with the Summerset Patriots them. Why didn't you go over there? Well, here's the funny thing, is I, Well, the kids were over so we had other plans and stuff going on. But it was fun because Carlos were not a mustachiode rotund Fellow was hanging out with Austin Wells, who was also a mustachiode rotund Fellow, and I thought they kind of look alike there. If you look here on the YouTube channel, you'll see there's Austin Wells and there is Carlos Rodon and there's the Spider Man meme.
Speaker 2: It looks like father and Son like. And also, by the way, I.
Speaker 1: Think Brothers that about Father and Son album does look a little old here will I.
Speaker 2: Like pretending that it's father and Son. It actually it actually looks like a live action Mario like they're just not in their outfits with the mustaches. And uh, I do want to point out this should maybe be some of our advertisement for the fourteen K Mustache Ride show is having Don and they have Austin Wells. Maybe we could compare when we had the mustache. We'll put those two up to whatever.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Ethan who always makes me stupid graphics when I ask him for things. Also, Jazz Chisholm will begin a rehab assignment Tuesday, so keep an eye on that one. Three up and three down. Christian Arroyo four for four with a Homern and a Ribby Spencer Streider had nine strikeouts. Screw you. The eight and a half did not come in yesterday. It was bad again. I'm well. I mean, I don't bet against Stryder as much as I bet against eight and a half, and most of the time seventy percent of the time it works all the time. So I'm still gonna keep doing it. But he was good. It was good to see him bounce back. The window to buy him is shut. Uri Perez six scoreless innings against the Blue Jays. He struck out nine, but he got the no decision that.
Speaker 2: Suckedell are they going to do with Uri Perez? He is so good. They are literally capped up against each other of incredible talent that helps your team. Now and this like arbitrary innings and hurting development thing, I don't know what this team does. And it puts I think fantasy people in such a bine because like two weeks ago, people were dropping Urie because there didn't seem to be any possibility he could be coming back, or at least dropping him for you know, a new, upcoming, exciting names when breaking news. He's the best of the rookie pitchers. He's just up against that cap of innings, probably more than anybody, maybe Sand's agency.
Speaker 1: And that's why I still say the Marlins are paper Tiger because they're up in second place, but they ain't gonna stay there because it's eventually, you know, Cinderella is gonna have to come home from the ball here, and Uri Prosting is going to run out, and Hori Solaire's gonna come back to Earth. By the way, it does feel a little bit like they are at a David Wells convention, Like doesn't that feel like what they are?
Speaker 2: Like David Wells impersonation night, Like.
Speaker 1: You know SNL sketch where everybody is an Adam Sandler character from all that. That's kind of what I feel like was going on there. That's kind of that's the feel of this.
Speaker 2: Postin Wells, by the way, was my weirdest interview ever.
Speaker 1: He was shot. Considering that strange look.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing that happened is he had just one Player of the week in uh the in the AFL, and I went up and asked him and I was like, hey man, you know it was really awesome for player, you know, for player of the week. Did they do anything cool like the chains or anything like that? And He's like, Nope, they didn't do anything. I got a piece of paper for it, and I was like, oh, okay, that was cool. But it was in a much more hyper aggressive way. Again, not a bad guy, but it was just he was very awkward, very very big mustache type of guy. David Welsey and Carlos Redonian No, thank.
Speaker 1: You Rod again? Uh down for me yesterday. Joey Gallo, oh for four to three k's, Josh Young, Oh for five three k's. I think there's money to be made potentially on Gunner Henderson the American League Rooie of the Year. I'm just saying it. Yeah, I know, Josh Young's been great. Gunners started to heat up a little bit.
Speaker 2: What's his number at right now? Because this is the guy that was like minus money to start the year, and I know it's tanks.
Speaker 1: To start the year. He was he was at three wars are you sure there was three to the open? I have the open two fifty plus two fifty. Oh he's Gunner Henderson. Now he's plus five hundred. Yoshi is a plus two seventy five and this is a betting pros. Josh Young is plus one ninety.
Speaker 2: So Yoshida is still number one.
Speaker 1: M No, Josh Young is number one.
Speaker 2: Now, oh, Josh plus one. I'm sorry, I didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: Okay's one plus one plus two plus one. And if you get that reference, we can be friends. If you get that reference in the chat, that's a cracker Jacks.
Speaker 2: Just trying to make sure one. I also still have I have some Yoshida shares.
Speaker 1: So Tyler Glass now six earned runs, four and a third innings. Your thoughts on this start and the overall return of Tyler Glass, Now, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I think he's like he's a ticking time bomb with the injury stuff, you know, Like I do worry about that. But even in the struggle, still a thirty one percent whiff rate on the day, thirty three percent CSW. The slider had eight whiffs eight whiffs of eighteen swings on it, which is pretty absurd. He through at thirty five percent of the time. Just a lot of hard hit balls, and I wonder, I guess I'd have to try to find the zone chart, but it seems like a lot of stuff might have been sitting in the zone in this start. Sixty eight percent fastball. I guess curveball, slider wasn't but he got hit really hard on this. I worry about the injuries with him in him being able to level to elite status. But I'm gonna kind of chalk this up. It's like, I'm not going to freak out because the stuff i'd really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, velocity is good. I'm gonna chalk this up to again, he's off his the normal progression pace of a pitcher. And guys, you know, to me, this is the kind of start you have in late April, and we always do that same thing, and this is kind of like his late April early May where we just kind of you know, they hit that weird dead army. They don't have a field. Yeah, the bump right right right. Fun things prize pick Sign up today, use the promo code leading off when you do, and you'll get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars, but only if you use the promo code lead, so make sure you do that. Welsh, pick some prizes for the people.
Speaker 2: Let's pick some prizes, let's win some. I'm gonna go with Zach Gallen his strikeout number six and a half. We're gonna take the over up against Milwaukee. I loved kay Corey Seeger. His fantasy score is eight. He had five RBI yesterday. He's a monster. And I'm gonna go with Jose Ramirez fantasy score also at eight. Those are my three prize picks for the day. There were a few guys maybe earlier. Andrew Abbott might have been a play if you could have got the k numbers before they started to adjust. But those are my three favorite for today. Joe, what do you got?
Speaker 1: I've got Julio Rodriguez eight hitter Fantasy score over Jose Ramirez same thing against Oakland eight hitter Fantasy score over and one Sodo eight So crazy eight's today. All over is on the hitter fantasy score betting wise. To me, I see one thing that I like a lot. Zach Gallen has been brilliant at home on the road. Less brilliant, not bad, just less brilliant. I think there's a place to make money here. Today. You're getting plus one forty five on the Brewers at home with Julio Tehron, who keeps throwing out it starts like, I know at some point it's gotta be you know. And this move numbers already moved, by the way, from plus one forty five to plus one thirty, So that right now is where you're This is the best spot you're going to get it, because I've just seen that right now that it's moved. So I like the Brewers today. It's my upset special. What do you see in the betting world today?
Speaker 2: You like, Well, yeah, I'm on the opposite end of that.
Speaker 1: I know, I see that. This is I like it, Let's do it.
Speaker 2: I like the Dbacks money line. I don't like the run line to kind of what you're talking about. Gallon has been a little bit Dicey has not been the elite, elite pitcher with some inconsistencies. But I'm going I'm going with the Diamondbacks on the money line. With that, I have a parlay. If you don't want to play the money line Diamondbacks and Mariners moneyline parlot. I believe it pays around like one eighty somewhere close to there. I also like Texas in Chicago nine and a half on the total over you've got Martine Prez, no thanks, and you got the Texas Rangers offense. In general, I might play the team total runs if it's four and a half for Texas, but I'm gonna go with the nine and a half because it just kind of covers both bases as far as the team's scoring. Those are only two plays that I picked up. Kind of didn't find any great player prop stuff that I love today.
Speaker 1: I like Julio Rodriguez four to one to hit a homer. I like that one in a little tiny, yanky baby.
Speaker 2: The one I did and the one I didn't get to check before the show I meant to, and you and I were talking.
Speaker 1: Yankee Stadium's cheeks because it's so cute.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't Corey secret total basis.
Speaker 1: That's that's funny. That's the other one that I almost put on these.
Speaker 2: I just didn't see what the number looked like. But if it was like plus money or minus, I would play red hot.
Speaker 1: You know us, it's hot, so rare, so hot, right now, go play some so rare. It's fantasy. It's fun, it's digital cards, it's all the above, fantasypros dot Com slash collect It's free, free stuff playing baseball, have fun. Remember these are your players. You open the packs, you have the players, you play and compete against other people. You buy some trade. It's great. It's like you have all your baseball cards, but you're playing fantasy at the same time. And don't forget to join our league Fantasy Bros dot Com slash Leading Off League and you can play against other Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks as well. Dfs today a lot of day games, but we'll talk about the evening slate show. Hey Otani tonight auditioning, you know, for big money contracts. Show. He is at ten point seven k. Luis Castillo's at ten point six. I think you have a share of both of them, and you have the same exact lineup. You just have one with Otani one with Castillo. See which works out best. Garrett Whitlock is an interesting punt play at six point six K today. It's so cheap, And I think if everything breaks, rate breaks, rate breaks right, what's wrong with me lately? If everything breaks right? That Garrett Whitlock can get to that six inning six K mark and has some win potential. So the Angels, the Padres, the Seattle Mariners, That's where I'm looking for offense. Mickey mooniac two point eight k, Jared Watsh two point three and Michael Harris still cheap two point eight Still all right, Welsh, who's your home run call for the day? What do you have?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with my guy, Corey Seeker. We're gonna just jump right back into the good old days of playing the total based prop, playing the guy in UH price picks and doing the home run call. Those are the good old days we love to do, and so many things going on.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Julio. That's my boy. So Julio's my home run call. If you want to make a home run call, go to fantasypros dot com slash chat, join the discord and go premium at fantasypros dot com slash Premium or drop a comment below, Subscribe to the YouTube channel and you might win a one year free premium Razors. Still at the top of the home run board, we're giving away a Corbyn Carrol autographed helmet personalized is gonna beautiful for the leading off winner. The board has not really changed too much. We see uh.
Speaker 2: Tater's on razor Ramones JJ.
Speaker 1: Tator just two behind the razor on the razor's edge right now, keeping that lead. It's gonna be really exciting to see. So make sure you go check that out and Uh again. There's a lot of parts to being premium at Fantasy Pros because you also get all of the tools for football draft season. We just had a draft with Marcus Grant on our YouTube channel and Lakwan Jones from NFL Network, and I pulled those people from our discord to the premium user. So if you want to like be involved in cool stuff like that and draft against us on the YouTube channel and do all those fun things. I want to do that for baseball next year too, where we pull the people to draft with us more and do a lot more of that. But we're gonna be doing that from discord, so go join there. Check it out. I know you're like, that's another app, another social thing, but it's it's fun and it's a really good community of people, so I highly recommend it. Welsh any final thoughts for today, Jerry Springer style.
Speaker 2: My final thoughts. Now it's gonna be Gavin Williams.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this is this is heavy, Gavin Williams focused. And I will be at the MLB Draft Combine for I'm gonna be heading out of here once I get this show all set up, and I will be out there for three or four hours just seeing hopefully, you know, some of the next big first round picks that are gonna be drafted in a couple of weeks. And you know, see a little bit smaller Prince Fielder looks a little bit lost, a little bit of weight, Adrian Belchray and we'll see what other fun guys are out there. But Gavin Williams, the m'll be Draft Combine. That's it.
Speaker 1: You guys will all be out there talking about you know who knows lawnmowers or something like, yeah, what kind of on more? I got this riding mower, I got that running. You don't even have grass out in Arizona. It's just dirty, yeah, a little bit dirt and dead. It's it's like that fake grass though I.
Speaker 2: Got some real grass in the back. It's dying though it's one hundred and it's gonna be one hundred and thirteen on Monday.
Speaker 1: So do you have to water it like us all day?
Speaker 2: No, but you have to water it like two or three times a day if you want to keep it going. It's a night wow, it's a night water nightmare.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, enjoy the day, baseball, move back again tomorrow to do it again. That'll do it for us. The story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time kids. Bye.