Speaker 1: Hello, Andrew. Oh, I forgot to change my shirt. Oh yeah, what what I mean?
Speaker 2: Do it to do that? Who's the guy the comedian who does the shirtless thing, Bert Cryer or something. Just do a shirtless podcast?
Speaker 1: Somebody does a podcast without a shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his name is he's a comedian. His name is Bert I think, okay, and he just does his show without a shirt. He does a podcast without the shirt. It's like, yeah, it's a shtick.
Speaker 1: Does he have a good looking physique?
Speaker 2: No, that's the whole funny part about it.
Speaker 1: Oh he's a fatty.
Speaker 2: It's more like I think he's just stocky. Okay, Like I believe he could probably win in a fight.
Speaker 1: I cannot. Yeah, I've never been in a fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ever is this is serial kielers, And I don't ever want to be in a fight. No, I'm not interested in fighting, punching, getting beat down, black eyes, any of those things. Missing interested in getting beat down. No, I don't want to, Okay, I really don't. I don't want to. Who what's to fight?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: There are people that go out looking for fights, I know, yeah, man, and they just go to the bar and they like hit people with pool sticks and stuff.
Speaker 2: Is this like the sixties and there's like motorcycle gangs driving around in your town.
Speaker 1: Yes, it exists.
Speaker 2: They're just cruising around.
Speaker 1: They just want to fight.
Speaker 2: Hey, punk, that's right. A fight snaps, poolstick time to go.
Speaker 1: Happens every day and ours.
Speaker 2: Doing this with you again, this was the same thing. When you yes, that is not a thing.
Speaker 1: If you don't think people troll for fights every day on this great earth of ours, then.
Speaker 2: You you phrase it differently when you want to make your point because you realize you went big and then you go small. What Originally it's there's a pool stick fight in a bar every day, and then all of a.
Speaker 1: Sudden, I said, there are fights every day, people looking for fights on a daily basis. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: I mean you're doing it now, you're looking for a fight. We just don't get physical. We should, you'd be dead. No, I think people would watch the videos more.
Speaker 1: Okay, hell, just just go whiplash. I have good reflexes though you do. Yeah, do it? No, I won't. You're you're strong, do it. No, I won't. You're tough, even though you won't run the ten k that you promised anyway, So let's get start up. But you just said it again. Now you have to. Okay, forty dollars.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be your motivational support.
Speaker 1: Andy, we're gonna listen to the podcast the whole time.
Speaker 2: I'm absolutely not doing that.
Speaker 1: But oh so, why should these nice people listen to it?
Speaker 2: Because they can hear my voice. I already lived through this. I don't need to hear it.
Speaker 1: Beat true. All right, So last week we did some strawberry stuff from General Mills. It was the loaded cereal, right, the pillow cereal. Ange, how about some more strawberry cereal from General Mills.
Speaker 2: Wonderful?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Great, you don't want to no, I guess I do. Okay, so we did the cinnamon one a couple of weeks back. Now here is the Cheerios protein strawberry.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm excited about it.
Speaker 1: Basically, it's strawberry cheerios, which we did years ago. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I know what you're putting down.
Speaker 1: Dog. Oh I love this spot. The differences. This is my favorite thing to do in the newspaper. The newspaper. Yeah, they have like ten different differences. You know, it's my marker. I'm gonna do this Sunday morning. I love doing this. I sit with the newspaper with my coffee and I do the differences. Let's see I no, oh, his shirt, Scott shirt's purple. Yeah, hi, I don't know what that is? What carpenter? Oh, thank you so much, very good, thank you, thank you. Uh okay, So I was really good, Andrew, you got lips reading skills.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should be a translator.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should for like for ASL, like for deaf people.
Speaker 2: I actually, the last time I said this, somebody reached out with a link to get me a tutor for ASL. It didn't work out. If you know anybody who could do American Sign like Cooper, I would love to learn. That is my goal for the end of this year. I'm want to be able to have a full conversation in American.
Speaker 1: Sign do it. Our other friend Matt works with deaf people every day. That's his job. Could I pay him to tutor me, he'd probably do it for free.
Speaker 2: I would love to learn. That's my goal for the end of this year. I want to learn American Sign language. I just I think it's something I've always wanted to do, and that's.
Speaker 1: My goal, but you'd have to come to Long Island.
Speaker 2: He can't do over zoom.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's in person only. According to you, you have to eat cereal together. It's a whole thing. What anyway, let's try this, Andrew. Is this just some weird thing that you're setting up on the side, Yes, because you're just gonna eat cereal and watch me do American Sign language. Matt likes to sit around and eat wings in his underwear, and he wants you to do it with him. Yes.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, I'm not sitting with my underwear eating chicken wings to learn American Sign language.
Speaker 1: That's the only way he does.
Speaker 2: The hell are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You'll see anyway. Hmmm, Oh, the strawberry is nice. Smell it smell that. They don't look like your typical cheerios. They're a little smaller and a little tighter.
Speaker 2: What do your friends do for hobbies?
Speaker 1: It looks like beads like to be my.
Speaker 2: Friends for hobbies? They travel? Someone who does this?
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: Your friends for their hobbies sit in their underwear and eat chicken wings?
Speaker 1: No, only to teach a ASL. That's that's how he's.
Speaker 2: Gonna gets worst When you mentioned that part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's sauce all over the fingers.
Speaker 2: What so he strips to his underwear to eat chicken wings.
Speaker 1: Only if he needs to teach someone sign language. That's just the thing that's weird. I don't know something he does anyway. So farm and Fresh Dairy's two percent organic milk.
Speaker 2: So if you're not mad and you'd like to teach me American sign language, I'd love that. And if it doesn't require me to a go to Long Island, be eat chicken wings and see be in my underwear, I'd love for you to be my tutor.
Speaker 1: I'm going to hear the end of it for this. Here we go Andrew again. Look they're small. They look like bees that you put in your hair. Right, they're little.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who could do your hair. You just have to wear a bathing suit and come to.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Hmmm, those are good. That's a nice strawberry flavor.
Speaker 2: Four balls in spoon.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was quick. Also, I love it. M it has that great cheerios flavor. It has really nice strawberry flavor. It's nice. It's good. Yeah, I like artificial at all. They're just really good. And they look they need to make sure you know that. That's the biggest I've ever seen cereal. That's really big. That's official too. The font that's official font, you know, so that is Cereal gluten free. This is great. I'm gonna give it four balls.
Speaker 2: That's really good.
Speaker 1: Wait what did you say?
Speaker 2: I said four balls in his spoon. If you see this in the store, this is an Andy recommends cereal.
Speaker 1: And is protein. Yeah, so so much protein. You need protein, Andrew, It's very important for growing in bones.
Speaker 2: Growing in bones. This way when you get into a fight with your ASL tutor because you realize he's not teaching you Sign language. You just came to Long Island to watch a guy chicken with in his underwear.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing. They win. It's like big storms and important things and there's a sign language translator there and they just do it completely wrong and they getting fired. It happened like during during COVID. It happened. That was great. They were just doing gibberish. M All right, you ready, that was good. Let's se if the milk's good. Oh, that's wonderful. You know, farm the fresh dairy should bottle.
Speaker 2: That don't they have a strawberry milk?
Speaker 1: They don't. They never do you need to learn about their products, Andrew, they don't.
Speaker 2: I thought at one point they did.
Speaker 1: They don't no chocolate milk. They have delicious chocolate milk. You know. All right, let's move on, Andrew. So this is from our friend Melissa and Natalie. Look at that. Remember we were talking about Digham in the last episode. So there's your your fake smacks right there.
Speaker 2: Gold.
Speaker 1: We just got ours in Smithtown, Okay, So excited about or Lake Grove or what it's like right on the border Smithtown, Lake Grove whatever, right by the smith Haven mall. Oh. I can't wait to go.
Speaker 2: Open one up in New York too. Well they did over COVID.
Speaker 1: It's Long Island's New York.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, they opened it up in New York City over COVID, and it was Brooklyn. Well, there's one in New York City too.
Speaker 1: In Manhattan, there's a Wegmans. There is where.
Speaker 2: Down by the by Washington Square.
Speaker 1: Fark. Don't get mad, because technically I know Brooklyn is New York City. When people say New York City, they basically mean Manhattan's Hi.
Speaker 2: Guys found these new golden wheat puffs at Wegmans, plus their version of Lucky Charms. You haven't done love you both? Have you thought about doing a live episode with an audience? That would be so fun? Your Wegman correspondence Melissa and Natalie.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Fact we just I so on the Elves Dram podcast network, which we are joining very soon.
Speaker 1: I thought we were been there for years.
Speaker 2: No, we were on speaker for a hot minute. But now we're joining the Elves Dram podcast Network and our friends because we could say that now that there are podcast brethren too cool moms. They just did one at City Vineyards. I saw that and it was excellent. The space was nice, it was you could feed like you could do live cereal demos.
Speaker 1: We should do hours in the cereal aisle of a supermarket. That would be hot.
Speaker 2: I hate everything that you say that doesn't actually work.
Speaker 1: Were talking about, why would just it's you.
Speaker 2: Railroad the good thing? What hey, let's do a live show. We can have this, people eat it. Then you come in babee. Hey, we should go to a supermarket and just sit there and do a live show. Aawful Why is gonna happen? Why? I don't want to sit in a Cereal aisle. I do.
Speaker 1: That's the best place, so cool, surrounded by cereal.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Melissa and Natalie, thank you so much for sending this, and hopefully a live show will happen this year. That's another goal for me.
Speaker 1: He's looked very, very similar. Scott doesn't want to but we will make it out of Kellogg smacks. That's not true. It is not true, and I will fight you on that. I wanted to do it. I just didn't want randoms that don't know us or like us to be there because I don't want to be heckled. That's all. Okay, that's my thing.
Speaker 2: It's weird, that's life. You gotta get heckled every once in a while. No, this is a weaker version of what I act like, and I'm not a fan. I'm gonna give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: Also, I can't get enough soup of golden crisp.
Speaker 2: It's that's the bear.
Speaker 1: That's the bear. Yep, similar but not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bear is kind of creepy looking. What I do such sugar bear? Yea.
Speaker 1: What I do like about this type of cereal? I like the hull, you know, the hull in the little wheat puff. Okay, for some reason, I like that. I don't know why. It's interesting to me.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: Wait, would you give it three bowls a s? I gotta I write it all down, then I transcribe it, you know, and I send it to New Moan transcribe it. It puts it all pretty on the website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: It's sweet. I'm gonna give it three bowls on a spoom. You know, it's your typical store brand whatever.
Speaker 2: It's I mean again, if like it was Sol Dowt and you wanted this was the only thing left, yeah, I'd have it, but I prefer the other one.
Speaker 1: Look, straw barns are generally just about as good as your name brand stuff and for a fraction of the cost.
Speaker 2: Just a quick thing back to a live episode, Yeah, I would love if we could get them to have one cereal with us.
Speaker 1: Who like the audience. That's a lot of cereal we gotta buy.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe if we told General Mills that we were doing a live show or something, they'd sponsor it. Yeah, or just you know as Farmland Fresh coutsent. It's a bunch of milk. Yeah, and maybe if you bought a good ticket, then you get to try it with us during it and we'd bring one of you up to review it with us. What this is I'm getting hives, I'm done. No, Why is this podcast niggot going anywhere?
Speaker 1: It's a lot?
Speaker 2: Why is the podcast not going anywhere?
Speaker 1: It needs to be organized better than that. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well I do, so we'll do it. Hopefully by the end of this year. We will be doing a live show because it hasn't been the first time one of you guys have requested it. So by the end of the year, we'll be doing a live show and I'll learn asl because I will learn from your friend who is going to teach me in his underwear while eating chicken wings. Yes, super cool, because you know what he does when I don't need to you don't know the word right that he'll draw on your chest with the sauce.
Speaker 1: Because you have to have your shirt off.
Speaker 2: Also, it sounds like did you ever see Silence of the Lambs? No, it sounds like he's.
Speaker 1: Yes. That is By the way, Matt is going to be texting me any moment being like, dude, what are you saying? Like, did you do drugs today? I'm like no, but never no clean life, bro. That's right, straight edge, straight edge, bro. You can't sam over here. Listen. We'll be back right after this. Dun dunt dunt, dun't da damn Edward, We're back. We're back. Yeah, just like that, and we're back. Bro. Oh what's that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The eminem song, not the Leady Gaga song. Have you heard the Leady Gaga album album?
Speaker 1: No, I only listen to pere. I listened to popular songs only. I don't go deep, okay, yeah, unless it's country, no deep cuts, No, I don't wait. So you only listen to what the radio radio hits. Only feed me radio hits, and I'm in okay, I don't really go deeper.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well it was weird. The other day I listened to the entire album of Hooty and the Blowfishes Cracked rear View. Yeah great, it was nineteen ninety four, five ish good, good, really really good album.
Speaker 2: I love that for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah great? Thanks for we have another cereal?
Speaker 2: I think we should so.
Speaker 1: Our good friend Jamie Moon sent us a whole box of like foreign stuff. Someone was from the UK and and I should have done this one last week actually for Saint Patrick's Day. But you know, sometimes I just don't think that sugar just gets to my brain. I'm like, whoa, yeah, you know. So anyway, please with your butt crack. This is a little sample pack from Ireland Andrew. It's Kellogg's Extra Fruit and nut. Oh so, I don't know if you've noticed on your supermarket shelves. So Kellogg's Extra had the blue box and the orange box and we did them both and it was like a ten dollars box of cereal. And now it's pretty much gone. I believe a lot of stories are not carrying it anymore because I saw it on clearance.
Speaker 2: So this is cranberries.
Speaker 1: Okay, it has almonds, I say that again. Almonds, almonds, almonds, almonds, almonds, almonds, almonds. There's an l in it. We've been through this before. Just I just want you to so I didn't know I was having tea with the Queen. I just want you to what cranberries, almonds, thank you? Apples, Bananas, yes, coconut bananas. This is very like Caribbean, you know, like if I'm away on an island, I'm gonna be eating this for breakfast.
Speaker 2: No, for sure. Yeah, you know what they say about the Caribbean Islands of Ireland.
Speaker 1: The little monkey's gonna jump up and take it from me. You know what you sit on on the beach and a monkey comes in.
Speaker 2: You've been watching The White Lotus?
Speaker 1: No I haven't.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't watch those types of shows.
Speaker 1: I can open this really carefully so we can take a picture of the box.
Speaker 2: The white Lotus is so good this season.
Speaker 1: Is it the white lotus or is it just white lotus?
Speaker 2: It's the white you like to put things in, it's the white lotus.
Speaker 1: I had someone stole my scissors as usual, so I'm gonna use a razor blade here, trying not to cut anything apart.
Speaker 2: You're gonna cut your hand open, I am.
Speaker 1: I wow.
Speaker 2: That was so cool.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that smooth? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was precision.
Speaker 1: So Kellogg's extra fruit and nut. This one is from Ireland, I believe. I think she said she was on a cruise or something. She sent us all those little boxes, which I'm not so inclined to do. I mean, hello, Kellex cornflex is Kellen cornflax. You know who cares where it comes from? This is the same. For the most part, our listeners thought of us. Yeah, that's why we're doing it. That's why we're doing it. Thank you, Jamie Moon.
Speaker 2: So we should do all of the ones that they sent us.
Speaker 1: I mean, we just may eat them as like throwaways, not you know, just like, hey, m so good. You know you're gonna rate whole.
Speaker 2: World stops when you will go to Walmart and find I don't know, super chocolate waffle crisp. Well yeah, but meanwhile, listeners go to different countries myself included huh, and you're like, no, I can't not this episode. I didn't curate it for that. Also, that sounded like a lead brick just fell into the cups. Well, the granola chunks are pretty big. Oh okay, I gave you the one with the most banana because I'm not a fan of the banana chips. Oh my god, do you want to hear some more fun news? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, go on? Oh you have another godchild?
Speaker 2: Yes, Ruby, but the other not?
Speaker 1: How does I keep trusting you?
Speaker 2: I got three of them, so collecting them on like Infinity studies. You don't get the reference because you didn't watch any of the Marvel movies. What was I going to say, oh, I will after eating this?
Speaker 1: What kind of q R code is that?
Speaker 2: What? Glue of goal?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: But I didn't need it yet. I ate the other the honey things. Hmm, oh, I bit my lip? What that face was not warranted?
Speaker 2: It's too crunchy. I don't like Okay, it tasted like glue.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: He's like Grana with some stuff in it.
Speaker 2: Two bowls?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Bro, why are you offended by my rating?
Speaker 1: I'll give you a three. It's good, but probably because I didn't have a banana. I don't like the banana.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool? Great.
Speaker 2: The fun news is now that we are joining the Elvis Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know last year when we were at the iHeart Podcast.
Speaker 1: Awards that just happened like two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, but last year when we were nominated, right, do you know who gave us our award or who announced our category? That guy Kyle McLachlin. Guess who else is joining the network. I don't know Kyle McLachlin.
Speaker 1: What does that mean for me?
Speaker 2: Maybe he'll do an episode with us, because remember before he gave the award out after ours was the last one announced and he said, oh, I love my sol like a mini weed or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually just watched it yesterday because it popped up on my Facebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's joining.
Speaker 1: It wasn't many wheat.
Speaker 2: Raising brand brand.
Speaker 1: I forgot what it was.
Speaker 2: Whatever he's joining, And then that means it was hon ut teos cool. Then that means that maybe he'll do an episode with us.
Speaker 1: That means nothing to me.
Speaker 2: You don't want him to do an episode is twin Peaks.
Speaker 1: Oh the guy on stage and you're like, yeah, I was fanning out.
Speaker 2: Right right right that man. I watched that whole show with my dad. I watched the three return and then he announced our category like the eighties it was early Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then at the end of it and in the after party were like drooling, like, say, hid conversation you were talking.
Speaker 2: Now a year later, he's joining our network.
Speaker 1: Very very cool.
Speaker 2: It is super cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. These people all make way more money than we do, tons more.
Speaker 2: Well, now that we're joining the network, hopefully will make the same.
Speaker 1: Oh. Really cool because they signed these people with massive contracts and here we are. Yeah, well, thank you Farmland Fresh Air, Thank you farm Land Fresh Areas. Thank you, Farmland, You're our only savior. Please don't ever go away ever. I will drink you forever. I will just put you in a bathtub and just drink the whole tub. Yeah, are you teaching a class while doing it?
Speaker 2: Or so?
Speaker 1: Nothing's here anymore. I was trying to hit serial killers but the bonus Bucks, but it's not there anymore. What do I tell Jeff? Can he recover stuff? I don't know because those things are all No, there's nowhere to be found. All emails were deleted, the whole thing anyway. So I was in the supermarket the other day. This is a bonus Andrew and it's not necessarily a cereal, but it's cereal related, okay, and I saw it, so I bought it, and you ready, oh.
Speaker 2: A pop tart? It is a pop tart apple Jack pop tarts Yeah, fun right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Normally I prefer them warm, but I just want to see if it tastes like apple Jacks.
Speaker 2: I love a cold pop tart really. I loved just like a raw yep. The strawberry ones are my favorite, especially the edges. I actually just really like the crust of a pop.
Speaker 1: Tart, so obviously, you know, Kellogg's makes pop tarts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: However, they're two separate groups now, just so you know.
Speaker 2: So this way, they're not a monopoly.
Speaker 1: Well no, there's the Kellogg's cereal group, and then there's the Kellogg's snack group, and this falls in the snack group. They're two slightly different their Kelloggs with their Kelloggs something out I don't remember, the hell knows, but yeah, they've kind of separated. I'm gonna give you a full one. You do what you want with it. Here.
Speaker 2: See to me, the best part of a pop tart right here, these borders. If they just gave me a pop tart that was just oops, all borders, I would love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called unfrosted, bro, but I don't want any filling. Oh see, this is how I eat a pop tart. You ready, goodbye? No, goodbye, goodbye. It's my favorite part. By crust, stupid crust. I love the crust, boring, stupid crust. Bye. I will eat the crust of his frosted though. Like that, So it looks like it has apple jacks, kind of like crumbs on top of it. Hmm, yeah, that's knife. That's a very artificially colored center. There's probably better warm.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Don't taste anything apple jacks. I just a little bit of cinnamon. I mean, I'm not going to rate it. It just is. You know, you had fruit loops Pop Talks not that long ago. They they love putting cereal. They love putting cereal. You know, brands on things, ice creams and coffees and creamer creamers and Fruity Pebbles has every freaking.
Speaker 2: Thing, and the butter Siminto's crunch butter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like Fruity Pebbles has like protein powder. They got everything nice. It's kind of crazy. Yeah, I don't really love these. Remember that one time we did a whole Pop Talks episode because we had nothing else to do this week.
Speaker 2: That was when we did a bull chat.
Speaker 1: That's like a good good luck fine in that episode. Why would you want to Well, that was on a bull Chat. I need milk?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Where's my razor breath from two episodes ago? Still here? Wow? That's look at that and the milk is still good?
Speaker 2: Wow? Yeah, all right, well I think we're good here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for listening to Cereal Killers. Please follow us on Instagram. I'm at Serial Killers PC for all the latest breaking serial news breaking mm hm cool. Oh, guess what we're getting? Who guess what we're getting?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Strawberries and cream pebbles?
Speaker 2: I saw that Yeah in the email.
Speaker 1: It's on the way. Yeah fine, probably next episode. Cool. Anyway, thank you for listening. Check out our friends at Farm Them Fresh Daiies on Instagram, and check them out on your local supermarket in the dairycase, look for the cowface huh yep. All right, and check us out on the web at www dot serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, grandpa, let's get you back to the home.
Speaker 1: All right. We'll see you next week. And until then, say crunching, cor.
Speaker 2: How are your knees?
Speaker 1: People still say www, I was kidding. Obviously, nobody says that I know that I was kidding. You know that the people are old in commercials when it says www, yeah colon backslash, backslash.
Speaker 2: Yes, Raamen is on the plane, goobye