Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Yeah, that fire look quote. That's an old timer for me.
Speaker 1: Is it really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: If I died in a fiery accident, was you get he always gonna be I somewhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably uh tattooed on me. Yeah, i'd think about it. I'm dead, I'd think about it for sure, I really would, you really would. Yeah, if you die, there'd be a lot of things that have that quote on Just whether anything out there that would involve me for sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you died, I would get veneers for you. I'd probably get the same exact style, perfectly straight and white, just like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's all I got. That's what's the only like? What else is interesting about you?
Speaker 1: Uh? I don't know. That's a good question.
Speaker 3: What's your top three qualities? Physically?
Speaker 1: My teeth? Can you can't count your teeth? You paid for those? Yeah, but I still you know what I mean, I bought it. I bottom Okay, So top three physically? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like my eyes Okay, I feel like I have easy eyes all right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Easy eyes? They are cool blue. Yeah. That's a good question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, physically it's still the same question. It's still the same one nothing changed. You're the ones actually talked.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess my my back. I think I have a solid back. Okay, so so can I say teeth no? No, eyes back, eyes back? Uh? I think my face is solid right when you wake up the face, right when you wake up with the Now, my teeth kind of kind.
Speaker 2: Of amplify my face.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, you didn't buy your face or shoulders?
Speaker 1: What would you say? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, don't answer that question. All right, well, no, you need to give your three I just did eyes back, face slash shoulders.
Speaker 1: Okay. For of you that are actually still listening, I have.
Speaker 2: A nice clue. Hey, I have a nice push too.
Speaker 1: Whoever you're still listening to what's going on here? Literally like the brothers and Nebraska, when I would like, can't say brother? Why not? I think that's racist?
Speaker 2: No, it's not. They're my brothers.
Speaker 1: He yo, comp though, you got that ass boy, what you're doing right now is racist. No, it's just to give it's just to give contact. No, No, that means you guys are racist. That's how we race feeling that way. I'm just not racist. That's just that's my guy. BK shout out BK. No free shot outs, no free shots for yo, comp though you got that ass walking in there. He'd say, no, you know, did you look at did you look at him? Turn around real slow and goo pause No. No. I had a little cute grin and kind of like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was like, Hey, thanks man, all right? Your turn off?
Speaker 3: Top three qualts? So many hair eyes, eyebrows?
Speaker 1: You've thought about this? No, hey, clearly every morning you couldn't wait for that.
Speaker 3: Every morning I wake up and I look myself in the mirror and I tell myself positive things about myself, because that is a thing you should do. You should always speak positively if you're getting bullied out there or something is negative there for you. With people, the only person need to love is yourself. People will follow. But why I suppose I'm supposed to love you if you can't love yourself.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Why eyebrows?
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, Because when I was like in high school, and even my wife, like every girl would be like, man, girl would kill for those eyebrows.
Speaker 1: And I've never plucked him or nothing. They're just what they are. You know, I would have guessed you got them done.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's really this is just I think from here to here, I mean, get out of the way, David.
Speaker 1: Tell you what that thank you? You guess I got the hair too, but that's really hair. Yes, you're right.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I used to hate, but now I love these boys right here.
Speaker 1: I love my little tiny legs. Dude.
Speaker 3: People hate in the legs. Feel us in a skip leg day. It's like my chest it's not baked, but can push weight?
Speaker 1: Yeah I can't. I can't like say nothing against that because you just be like, okay, what do you what do you bench? And then you'll you beat me? Well yeah, yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: How about when we were in Miami and Kyle Rudolph stood up and you guys like shook hands and I'm looking at who are the two guys there? Rigs and David and I'm like, yo, he would have to cover him. Look like you would have to cover Kyle. I did how that go?
Speaker 1: I didn't want to make a deal about it, but I did le Kyle never did anything like yeah, he's a great tight end, but there wasn't. He didn't like boss me or anything like a blausing game or nothing like that.
Speaker 2: I do think I got a pass interference call on him on like a third down.
Speaker 1: It was like third o DPI and it was bad on my part because he ran a stick nod and I sort of wrapped my okay, So it was third and eight and he ran a stick nod. So a stick route is like, you know what, four or five yards quick out. A stick nod is when he fakes the quick out and then goes vertical after the out, so he turns it up field. So on third and eight, I should have never just bit on a the stick route because it's like, let him catch it a five yard Yeah, I get off the field, but oh boy or whatever reason, I start to bite on it like I'm gonna pick the route off, and then when he turns up, you kind of hook him or you grab him, you give a little tug. Yeah, and ref saw it called me for it.
Speaker 3: Do you see the thing that Kyle Shanahan had had in the NFC Championship game. He's like telling the ref that Kittle is going to fake inside and break outside. Yeah yeah yeah, and then they threw flags on it. I feel like that's illegal. You shouldn't be able to do that.
Speaker 1: He knew the defense they were going to be, and so he goes to the Repie's like, hey watch eighty five on this dB.
Speaker 2: Right here, he's got an out route.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna let him outside, And then the kittle tries to running out round the dude told him doesn't let him outside. Ref just flows two files. Yeah, solid. You don't think Kyl and I. You don't see any kind of resemblance that people talk about, though a lot of people say Colin and I look a lot Kyle Shanahan or Kyle Rudolph, Pull Rudolph.
Speaker 3: Now, dude, Kyle Rudolf's got like way more sharp features than you, weird shot. I'm just saying what it is he is. He's a good looking cat. Mis are bad, I guess, yeah, you know what I mean. Like he was very skin faded up in Miami. The boy hadn't been in the barbershop yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is I can see what people are saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are both white.
Speaker 3: He's got a sleeve tattoo though, so there's that's salty.
Speaker 1: Ye, you got it. He's a stud.
Speaker 3: Didn't you get that big catch against the New Orleans and the wild card.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: My CTE really hit me in that conversation when they were talking about that past interference.
Speaker 2: I think that was a play, but I don't know who.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh that was the play. Yeah, one hundred percent was to play. It was an overtime against New Orleans. It was that divisional game.
Speaker 1: But what what happened?
Speaker 2: Who? They called it o p I? Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they called it. They didn't call it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they didn't call it, and the New Orleans through the challenge flag, which literally they put that in because of the New Orleans game and the NFC championship.
Speaker 1: M that's wild and so they tried challenging it and then they said it wasn't OPI. And so the big argument was like if feels past interference or not? Right? Yeah, okay?
Speaker 3: And thought wild had on himself a little deal on that thing. He was kind of going off about how.
Speaker 1: Oh you saw it. You saw the fire in his eyes too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was like a salted yeah, salty skybox.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is it.
Speaker 2: I think they were.
Speaker 1: They were deeper.
Speaker 2: It says overtime right here, third and goal Kirk k.
Speaker 3: That's it, and they challenged it.
Speaker 1: Look at him?
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh, what's a span on him? The boys are stoked right there. Minnesota is like they're always like sneaky good, not even sneaky good. They're a talented ass team. They had Dalvin Cook, Kirk Cousins, who doesn't get enough love at all. Oh that little push right.
Speaker 2: There, Yeah, and it extended.
Speaker 1: They had the picture they extended. I guess technically that would be the rule, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, did you watch the Super Bowl where Kittle pushed off right before halftime?
Speaker 1: I can't believe that got called. That's what I'm saying. I mean, that's worse than that.
Speaker 3: When Kittle, when Kittle was going back, Like statistically, if you're like breaking to the left or right or towards the quarterback, that's.
Speaker 1: When you get those calls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the opis, but very rarely is that the push off while you're going vertical?
Speaker 1: Do you get that call? I can't believe they called that.
Speaker 3: Which would have been a huge game changer because they were going to get at least get three right that was going into half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of momentum.
Speaker 3: That's wild, but yeah, that's a wild gig.
Speaker 1: Just to play right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's surprising because it was such a bang bang.
Speaker 1: Hot take real quick. I just want to say it.
Speaker 3: We need to talk about the Super Bowl too, because that was a hell of a game and it wouldn't be a football podcast.
Speaker 1: Were gonna talk about super Bowl? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hey, before were going to the next topic, the Boys got to read a couple ads, boss up, level love, and pay a couple of bills. Support for Busting with the Boys is brought to you by Manscaped, the Best and Men's Below the Belt Grooming. Manscaped offers precision engineered tools for your family jewels. Listen, I'm pretty sure we've all been there, right. Paint the picture back in the day. You're sitting up on the on the bathroom, on the bathroom counter, or you're on your toy you got them leg spread. You're trying to go to work with a beard trimmer that you used, or if you didn't have one at the time, you probably borrowed your dad's got you. You got your your pubes on your dad's beard trimming. You're probably thinking, damn, damn, if only my dad knew I used his beard trimmer for my balls. But really, the joke's on you because he probably did the same thing and you were just you were just using what he was already using. Anyway, I'm getting a little long wounded about it, or you got the old fashioned when you're trying to hold your nuts up, trying to shave them little things, and you get so many cuts on you, you look like you're trying to torture yourself. That's why I Manscaped has redesigned the electric trimmer. The Manscaped engineering team spent eighteen months perfecting the greatest ball trimmer ever created and just released the Neon Improves Lawnmower three point zero. No, you don't. You don't have to have a solid you don't have to have a piece on you to use the lawnmower three point zho. I know it sounds intimidating, but your avage old piece, he'll he'll enjoy just the same as everybody else. Their third generation trimmer features a cutting edge ceramic blade to prevent manscaping accidents. Millions of balls are about to be nick free thanks to Manscape's advanced skin safe technology. Manscaping accidents are finally a thing of the past. When I tell you this is Premium I meaning Premium Boys. The battery last up to ninety minutes, so you can take a longer shave, not have to feel rushed, don't have to just do it in a shower session. You get to take your time, light of candle, play some music. One of the coolest features is the LED light, which illuminates grooming areas for a closer, more precise trimming.
Speaker 2: I know we all use.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you're trying to work on the old boys down there, you're standing over the trimmer because your shoulders are so broad it's like blocking the light. Well, they have an LED light switch to help guide your help guide your journey. They've also upgraded to a seven thousand rpm motor with quiet stroke technology. And let's not forget about the charging stand. Show your mower off loud and proud because it's intelligently designed. Stand is a rapid charging doc powered by USB. If you're listening to me speak right now, you're one of the first people to hear this life changing product, and I want I want you to experience the first time for yourself. Trim that junk years. Get twenty percent off free shipping with the code Busting at Manscape Dot com. Trust me, your balls are gonna thank you.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 5: That's busting at manscape dot com to get twenty percent off and free shipping.
Speaker 3: The Kansas City Chiefs beat the forty nine Ers by eleven points?
Speaker 2: Correct? Yeah, yep, thirty one twenty.
Speaker 1: Who did Kansas City also beat? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Two weeks before by leo, we're talking about the Super Bowl? Who did the Kansas City Chiefs also beat by eleven points? The Tennessee Time Tests? So arguably we're talking about the Super Bowl. Stay on the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to finish this thought.
Speaker 3: Arguably, the Tennessee Times are the second best team in the NFL this year.
Speaker 1: Arguably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of things out there to arguably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you think the Tennessee Titans would have done as well? Do you think the Tians would have beat the forty nine Ers? No?
Speaker 1: What was that? I don't think so? What the fuck was that? Oh? Shit?
Speaker 2: Bloss?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I think god Bloss is the forty nine Ers fan is here?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? Boss?
Speaker 3: Why tell me in your football are you professional athlete?
Speaker 4: Definitely not?
Speaker 1: You're not a professional. Okay, Well, I can't wait to hear what you think.
Speaker 4: Listen, I have a biased opinion.
Speaker 3: You're biased because for the for the first I don't know eight months, I knew Bloss, big Titans fan. All of a sudden, Titans are out playing the forty nine ers and he's spouting off about.
Speaker 1: The forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: He in his defense, in his defense, I didn't hear nothing. So it doesn't matter what I told you.
Speaker 4: The season though, you're in season, Taylor.
Speaker 1: When we were at the tailgates for the Titans games, like he would always be checking of refreshing his phones, obsessed with the Niners, and then if the Niners won, he'd be like, oh, you know, I don't care how this game goes. Now to the Titans, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So tell me how you don't think the forty nine ers. First off, it's obviously arguable on both sides Titans could have done, could have won that game, could have lost that game. And I think that's the important thing we should focus on, is it could have gone either way. It would not have been a blowout. I think you guys are a lot a lot alike the forty nine ers and us. Yeah, no question, we're run first football teams and good defenses and good defenses, and I would.
Speaker 1: Give I would, I would just I would give the edge other side of the fence to the forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: You think so, well, go ahead, I'm gonna hear yours after I hear boss Bloss.
Speaker 4: Why just based on runs runs game alone, play design?
Speaker 1: What kind of run gams do they run?
Speaker 3: Don't do that to him if you want to say shit, if you want to say that.
Speaker 6: Mostly play designers, I'm saying, just like the you know the motion, you know this that they know, but the motions that the forty nine ers do, like the disguising, you know all that stuff.
Speaker 1: How did they? Okay, how did they disguise? Bloss? Tell me how the forty a Twitter guy and uh An actual is.
Speaker 3: The perfect reason why journalists don't know what Like, you're a PFF raider right now, that's what you're you're coming off to me as a pf R. Tell me tell me how Bloss Hernandez, tell me how follow him on Twitter and tell him how terrible he's doing right now? Tell me how, Actually, don't do that, because he's got he gets really sensitive to negative feedback.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 3: Tell me, tell me how they disguise. And I'm gonna be honest, I'm the first one to tell you I don't know full schemes. I know what left tackles do, and that's not even in all off it's you know what I'm saying, But you're telling me how they disguise. Tennessee Titans do double emotions. We bring different personnels during timeouts onto the field and take them out and put new ones in the time it's over. That's that's disguised, right, well, mostly technically a disguise.
Speaker 6: Mostly just talking about the weapons that they have on offense, like there's not just one weapon that they relying so, like you know, the Tennessee Titans rely heavily on Derrick Henry in the run game. The forty nine Ers rely on you know, not just one person. They use Deebo Samuel, you know, Matt Brida running backs or you know, Kyle Hughes check fullback, all right, George Chittle tight end, like they're all utilized in the run game.
Speaker 1: Okay, Titans.
Speaker 3: Titans rely on Derrick Henry obviously that we rely on John new Smith, who is a can not only block, we can catch a ship out of the ball here run routes, and he's faster than hell, big Ferks are guy, big ferkshure, guy who comes in and just dices up. Who's whitey boy, white boy from uh Kin City. That's broke ankles on that thing, so we rely rely on him. Corey Davis fifth overall pick all right has has big games, and then obviously a J.
Speaker 1: Brown who has I think.
Speaker 6: But when you look at offensive production, right, most of those yards are coming from Derrick Henry.
Speaker 3: Question yourself more than the run game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like when you look at the forty nine ers breakdown as far as like overall yards, receiving yards and stuff like that spread out.
Speaker 3: Can you pull up for me, Jimmy Garoppolos to the stats and Ryan Tannehill stats. I'm saying both teams are. Both teams would have had it would have been a good fight. And yes game, I agree. The game obviously ended in four points? Which what did I say? I said, Did I say four points? Kansas City?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 3: It was really four points and there was a pick six at the end.
Speaker 2: That's what I like that.
Speaker 4: I texted you called it due right right to the on the money.
Speaker 3: Which I was because when we were in Miami with Barstool, I said, I said, Kyle Shanahan keeps like twenty three, twenty four runs and he does a lot of different stuff. And then at the break you told me, I was like, man, I might be going for the forty nine Ers. Yeah, So I in my head him like thinking, shit should I switch to? But I think here, here's the reasonhy I want Kid's City. The reason why want King's City is the forty nine Ers do a great When you're a run first team and you rely so heavily on the run, if you get down, then you have to rely on something that's not your strong suit.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm not a coach.
Speaker 2: I think that's the same for the Titans, though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that saf the times. What I'm talking about justn't see in fourt nighters. Now I know I'm back for Kansas City. Is so explosive an offense When they were down by what ten points going to the fourth quarter, I was sitting there watching with a couple of people, Sam, I would be way more worded as a forty nine Ers fan than I would be a Kansas City fan.
Speaker 4: That's exactly how I felt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so I mean and then Patrick mahomes the best youngest quarterback of all time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, being down ten is like being tied for Kansas City. That's how that's how dominant that offense is explosive it is.
Speaker 3: Do you think Patrick Mahomes is a Hall of Famer right now.
Speaker 2: Right now? No, you can't say that right now, that.
Speaker 3: Youngest player in history to get And I'm not saying I'm not saying about around.
Speaker 1: I'm asking.
Speaker 3: So you're saying if he NFLV, Super Bowl champ, All Pro and Super Bowl MVP.
Speaker 4: Is a touchdown leader too, right?
Speaker 1: Touchdown leader? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And his first three seasons had like eighty seven touchdowns to like a ridiculously low number of interceptions.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean very much on his way.
Speaker 3: How many players played like only ten years and have made the like Joe Thomas basically just played ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but are he was.
Speaker 3: Er?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You think the length of careers are going to get shorter over time for certain positions, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think. I think if anything to get longer, I think if it gets shorter, it's purely by choice. Guys are understanding like Luke Keikley, who else? Andrew Luck? Yeah? But that's those are those are those are three of the guys right now? Like if if you're middle of the pack or lower on the roster, like guys aren't. Guys aren't gonna start like retiring, or it's going to be shorter. Like I think your recovery and performance stuff and all this stuff that's out there right now, technology all that stuff, I think we're gonna be able to prolong our career. Two ways to look at it.
Speaker 3: On going for you, that whole brain thing, the CT thing is is a huge deal, and it might deter some people from having their kids play play contact sports like that. But I think once you're in the NFL, you're gonna have the handful of guys that retired early. Yeah, like Patrick Willis retired early. Who's the other linebacker those played for the forty nine ers? Was a rookie, had like one hundred and forty Yeah, Chris Borland, Chris Morlan.
Speaker 1: He's a stud. Yeah, he was a stud.
Speaker 2: He retired after one year.
Speaker 1: He retired.
Speaker 3: I was trained for the combine and he was like done. I was like, what the That was crazy, dude, But those guys are going to retire. But like, now, going back to this, there's so many in the like you look at pictures of guys smoking cigarettes, a drinking a beer at halftime Like that does not happen anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, coolest shit if it happened. But you got these like plastic helmets on. Dudes are smoking cigarettes and drinking coat just taking shots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get hit in the game, now you have, and you're showing that you're you're messed up a little bit. You're out, there's no chance of you coming back, and you're probably gonna miss the next game after that. They're taking better care of guys from a head standpoint now, ankles and knees, Like it's kind of like one of those pat and the ass Like, hey, you were paying a lot of money been to go to play some football. But if you have the IVS, you have people taking care of their bodies. From a massage therapy standpoint.
Speaker 1: The access to these resources people like you can find a lot of recovery shit and working out movement stuff just on Instagram. Now.
Speaker 3: People that were going to Germany to get treat you couldn't get the United States are now available in the United States and legal thank you to do right.
Speaker 2: People go to what like Puerto Rico and just different spots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pan Camon Island. Yeah, yeah, Panama, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 3: All that stuff, but all that stuff because I've never been to those places. From what I'm understanding, you can do it all here now. Yeah, is this not the podcast right now? We're not doing bar and bus stool. We just got to no note and you probably film this part two intro and get into the Barstool Podcast.
Speaker 1: We're here. We're in the barstool on the Barstool Podcast. Welcome. People want the football talk, We're giving the football.
Speaker 3: You want the football talk, you got the football talk now.
Speaker 2: Hey, concussion wise too, though I wanted to go off you on that.
Speaker 1: All I literally said, like I had a I got a diagnose with a mouth concussion my last game. It was like the second to last play, and all I said was all I just got my bell rung a little bit. And the fact that I said bell wrong, Yeah, it was a trigger word. That's like, hey, if he says that, you got to take him inside, even though I was like, yo, I'm fine, I just got my bell rung a little bit, Like, oh no, you got to get him in there.
Speaker 3: There's guys, there's guys that go into tent to answer all the questions, right, and they still.
Speaker 2: Don't let them play for Oh, I crushed.
Speaker 1: I crushed. I mean you said like there's a few trigger words that people say that you have to like, there's no there's no arguing, there's no nothing. You have to go in and get treated.
Speaker 3: There's times you I mean, do you take some shots out there and you got you? I mean you gotta think like I like mine was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was weird too, Like I hit the full back and it just kind of caught me right on the side of my face and literally I couldn't like feel my upper body.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: It felt like it felt like if you took a pipe and took it to like a like a rail or something. It's just ringing. I felt like that, like in my upper by both arms. You feel like you kind of go out for a second, but then it comes back. I'm literally back, like fine, Yeah, weirdest thing. Yeah, that's scary, man, Maybe go inside, but that it's weird because they check your arms. They do all these things like follow my finger, what's today's date, who are we playing? Who we played last week? What day is it?
Speaker 3: They do all that, they give you three three words, yeah, the five ready to.
Speaker 1: Go out there? And they're like, ah, you know, we gotta keep doing this, or someone looks at the other and they kind of give like a h then they're like, hey, you know they're gonna hold you out regardless of how you feel. Months backwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys have the months backwards, and then you have a baseline for everything now, which they didn't have twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: What I'm assuming they didn't have twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: They take a really good care of guys relatively compared to a lot like ten years ago.
Speaker 2: But anyhow, and now there you go, Alex.
Speaker 1: Now we can get to the barstool pop.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, we need to go back to one thing. Boss, get your ass back on that.
Speaker 1: Mic.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. Are you over the age of twenty one? Are you twenty one or older? Okay, do you chew tobacco? Maybe if you are over twenty one years of age and you do chew tobacco, I got a sweet little deal for you. Okay, you gotta make the switch to black bufflo. All right, we've totally sold out Barstool Major half a billion dollar company.
Speaker 1: David Portnoy, congratulations.
Speaker 3: And you learn a couple of things when you're a small little mom and pop shop like Bust and the boys.
Speaker 1: We go in, we found out all the.
Speaker 3: Boys, even some of the gals out there, are ripping that bebe that's Black Buffalo. Okay, you're probably thinking, Taylor, like you keep saying these things to me, but I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: It's everything you love about dipping, including including the pharmaceutical greade nicotine. You can tell I'm reading something just without the actual tobacco leaf or stem. It's dip literally made of edible green leaves and a simple list of ingredients, so you don't have to compromise.
Speaker 1: All right. I did read that, but I believed every single.
Speaker 3: Word of it. It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: I used to chew myself. I don't needmore.
Speaker 3: I have a kid. I had to make some compromises, all right, But doesn't mean I don't miss it every single day.
Speaker 1: All right. Some of you guys are out there, maybe you have kids, maybe you don't have kids.
Speaker 3: Maybe you want to stop doing it, maybe you don't want to stop doing it, but here's what you need to do. Regardless of any of those things you actually want to do, go to Black Buffalo, all right, because I got a sweet little deal for you. You want to try something out. If you go to a Black Buffalo dot com and you live in the United States or second Place Canada, if you use the promo code busting, that's b U S S I N, and in your first checkout you're getting twenty percent off. You go promo code, you go busting, you go twenty percent off. So if I were you don't buy, hey, I'm gonna buy one can because twenty percent off of a one can, these guys are very affordable.
Speaker 1: I would buy at least a.
Speaker 3: Dozen cans because you're thinking, I'm saving twenty percent, all right, a dozen cans twenty percent.
Speaker 1: You're living the dream, all right.
Speaker 3: And if you don't, if you don't like it, you probably will because it's unbelievable. But if you don't like it, you just go pass it out to a couple of friends and then you sell them that for fifteen percent discount. Now we're all making money. Okay, you're welcome. All right, Well, we're all a business here. Listen, this contains nicotine. Okay, wait, we got to put it on the label. We gotta say it. It's an addictive chemical.
Speaker 1: That's part of the gig.
Speaker 3: If you chew, then you already know you already know that. But yeah, you know I.
Speaker 1: Used to chew.
Speaker 3: I really did, and I would. You know, you get the you get the comments. Hey your breath stinks. Hey, your teeth are getting more yellow. Well I'm not I'm not positive this is going to change anything for you, but it's always worth a try because there's no tobacco in there. You know, that's scary stuffs out of there. You just got to deal with the nicotine. Now you're welcome. All right, it taste delicious. All right, I might, I might go against everything to pop on in right now. Hope you guys have a great day of Welcome back to the podcast. Hope you're loving this week's episode. Big big hugs and always tiny kisses. Okay, forty nine Ers versus Titans. Forty nine versus Titans. Baby, I'm saying that game's closer than this super Bowl.
Speaker 6: But we we kind of had a preview, right the Titans played Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Oh you're talking about how I'm glad to hear it because we actually talk about before we got here.
Speaker 1: How many points did the Titans lose by eleven?
Speaker 3: How many times. How many points did the Four Kniners was by?
Speaker 2: It was eleven.
Speaker 4: I have a short memory, I mean you know, short memory.
Speaker 2: Forgot it as who do you uh?
Speaker 3: Who do you take? Who would you rather have? Jimmy Garoppolo or Ryan Tannehill.
Speaker 4: I would definitely go Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Why chisel jaw looks good? Handsome boy, handsome boy, dude.
Speaker 3: I saw a picture, no pause, someone tweeted a picture at me as like back when I used to be coolhen it was me and Jimmy Garoppolo and this girl in the middle of us taking a picture that looked a little different back then even now.
Speaker 1: Jimmy wild wipe me up. But the boy was looking Road two left side. Jesus Christ, I know that's a that's a pretty.
Speaker 4: That's pretty, even though Ryan.
Speaker 1: Shout out Jimmy, and it really is. What about the skill positions you would I.
Speaker 4: I thinker it's not even.
Speaker 1: Close linebacker what Simon close just.
Speaker 6: Compared to are like the forty nine ers linebackers compared to linebackers are better.
Speaker 4: You're saying, no, forty nine ers linebackers. Who's who the linebackers for the forty Alexander?
Speaker 1: You saw it?
Speaker 2: Fred Warner, Fred Warner, is he good?
Speaker 6: He said, and then I would have to refer to you that, yeah, disrespect to J Brown tho, Yeah Brown absolutely.
Speaker 1: That's what I hate about it is like I don't want to say I'm leaning on a forty nine er side. Well you already dot boys. I would give u Niners have a better pass rush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't get after they have and they have five first round picks, right, they have a better pass us than we did. Now, I would give the edge this linebacker. You could, you can kind of argue a washup linebacker, but I would.
Speaker 1: Say there's more experience and stuff like that on the forty nine er side.
Speaker 2: If you if you're going by Rashawn Secondary.
Speaker 1: No I'm not in West, I'm not including West, but if you're going by the two starters, the Jayon and Shan versus Warner and Kwan, there's more.
Speaker 2: Experience out there for the Niners. Secondary.
Speaker 1: I give to the Titans. Yeah, Titans. Titans, they got Sherman. Sherman's a stud and I don't want Sherman to come tweeted us. Actually sure want you come tweeted us. But it's positive maybe yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Sherman's a stud. And then offensively, I think it's you got a lot of similarities. But I would say the Niners have more speed on offense. Yeah, as far as like receivers slot, the skill plas emotion game like, we better.
Speaker 3: We have better secondary to cover those guys and we have d I'm just going by a position.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm DMPs all the fucking white dude a stud. He is a stud, and congrats to him on retire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunate to see him go, but I mean I'm super happy for the guy.
Speaker 1: What a stand up dude. But like if I'm just going position group by a position group, not Niners have a lot of speed. Hey, the secondar will cover them. Stuff like that. I'm just you know, I'm just trying to give my take.
Speaker 3: What do you got offensive line? Titans versus four Nights. I'll stay out of it because obviously I'm biased.
Speaker 2: I don't know enough about every bit of the I would take.
Speaker 1: I would I would say that Titans just because just because you know, you're just because the boys, man, I really would do. I'm not I'm not saying that because you're sitting here like I you could go watch there too, Like, who's a Pro bowler on that line?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Mike mcglinch, Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: He's not a Pro bowler.
Speaker 4: He wasn't a Pro bowlers a year or two.
Speaker 1: He's a stud.
Speaker 3: Michael Clinchy is studying, gonna be a really good football player, but he's not a Pro Bowl right now.
Speaker 2: I think he's on your two.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Mike my person, Ben Garland, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't like I've heard that before at tight end, like you like, I love the Boys, but if there's a draft, you're taking Kittle over. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean as far as production goes, I think I think John is gonna have a huge year next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean rule number one. Let the guy speak for themselves. But I think I think you had a monster year this year. I think he did a lot of things like gadget stuff. Even he takes he takes some of those screens, takes them fifty sixty yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: He's a young He's a young lady is uh you know.
Speaker 2: The OC drawing up screens and stuff like that, You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Man like it's it's obviously not gonna happen right now.
Speaker 6: No, but it's definitely a lot closer than even I thought. Yeah, now that we're talking about.
Speaker 1: It in the way the Titans had momentum, like if they beat Kansas City going into the super Bowl, like we'd be boys being Derek ran for another hundred and fifty. You know what I'm saying. If you if we beat Kansas City.
Speaker 2: That's what's That's what I'm saying, Like, you guys are like the same team.
Speaker 1: It'd be interesting to see you got your guys' run game against that Niner defense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they're Niner defense. They're they're obviously their front is the most is the strength of that defense, and.
Speaker 4: They're they're so they were Bosa bro, Yeah, we talked about that that morning was.
Speaker 1: Fucking killing it. The funny stuff about Bosa was all like the White House comments about Bosa after the game. But it's like they're showing pictures of bos with his head down, and everybody's like, when you realize you're.
Speaker 3: Not going to the White House to meet Trump, you have to meet Trump. That's he had some like tweets or something like that. I'm not even get back to dude, because I tell you what I know.
Speaker 1: I know Joey.
Speaker 3: Decent, not that great. I've met Nick once, I met their dad at.
Speaker 1: Rough and Rowdy.
Speaker 2: At rough and Rowdy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, old Bosa was a rough and rowdy the other day. Shout out to rough and rowdy. No free shout outs even though they pass. Now that's huge. I'll tell you what, dude, that those brothers are studs. Imagine having a brother in the league, both of you, just two dominant dudes. What if Joey goes to the four nine ers.
Speaker 2: Agent this year, he's a free agent and.
Speaker 3: He like there was some tweet I saw that, like Joey's holding out, like he's not doing.
Speaker 2: He's going to the market.
Speaker 3: He's going to the marketers, no franchise, nothing. He well, obviously he doesn't have a choice that they do.
Speaker 2: Then I guess I'll have to go there because I'm a free agent.
Speaker 1: Man. A lot of people want me.
Speaker 3: The forty nine ers would do well with you, oh for sure, especially Tams.
Speaker 1: Kick off.
Speaker 3: Do you do you have locker room, comrade, or are you a Kioff return guy?
Speaker 1: Dude? Kickoff return is probably the hardest thing to do in all the teams. I think, dude, in football, you got eleven dudes don't kickoff. Eleven pissed off dudes. The most pissed off dudes in the game because they're not even starters. So they're pissed off that they're not starting, and they're running down visions trying to prove violently. Okay, I have to prove something, and you got to run backwards and try and get in their way for it's like a second and a half two seconds, that's all you need for returner to try to do something. And it is a hard fucking thing to do because you don't know where the returner is. Like you'll have him, you'll have a return you know, you go middle, right, left, whatever, right middle ship like that double this trap this guy, and if one dude on the kickoff team.
Speaker 3: Messes it up, that return can put his foot on the ground.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's like the hardest thing to do because you'll try to block him for a second, and if the returner goes another way. I mean, you know, as a lineman, if the guy goes off the other way, you're like trying to grab him. Then you kind of like, let him go, let go, Like, why is this? Why is this the universal thing? Yeah, I didn't do it. That's a I mean, you're busted, buddy. But kickoff return bus kickoff returns, that's that's probably my least favorite one.
Speaker 2: I'll say that kickoff return is probably the least favorite thing to be on.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what's the least favorite thing to be on is fel goal field goal? Wide end, the tight end on field goal? Yeah, I taking one dude to left, one do the right, and one dude, no pause, coming in your face, dude, yeah, coming.
Speaker 1: Right at your face. That shit is Oh dude, I wouldn't I wish upon my worst enemy.
Speaker 2: It gets dirty in there too, dude, Dude.
Speaker 3: I'm at the wing and I'll like, I just have to like punch out and I look over and I'm just looking at the absolute chaos after the kick.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Jesus Christ, Oh, incognito. He gets he he gets rough rowdy in there, does he? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you what we were playing the Ravens divisional game, Humphreys. I saw so Brandon Treywick bt Brand, Treywick, Brian Trey br Brandan Treywick Brandon Trey Wran. He plays with the Rave. He plays for the Ravens. Now he played for US and before they played for the Raiders. And that was how that whole like saying like gay stuff to him started and like like saying, so I literally I told BT like in a game like he was on he was on the Raiders, like I'll kiss you in the mouth, like he look super handsome, that type of stuff. And so he came to the When he came to the Titans, he went to Ben Jones and he's like, yo, what's the deal with Lawan?
Speaker 1: Like is he like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is he hey? And Ben goes yeah, he's actually yeah he is told him I was. And so Ben tells me this and I get I get put a letter.
Speaker 1: It's like what forty one?
Speaker 3: That was his number? Forty one, can't wait to get to know you, Big hugs, little kisses, love seventy seven. I put in his longer And we're sitting there waiting and the dv's come out of meetings and they walk up in the locker room and he's like, sees it note and he grabs it and he.
Speaker 1: Goes, man, what the fuck is this? And he was so he was fun. He was pissed. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So fast forward We're playing the Ravens a divisional game and BT and Humphreys is lined up and we just scored first score the game and I'm like, BT, what's up. He's like, you better not start with that, dou shit, you better not start with that. I'm like, no, dude, we're talking. He's so funny, man, He's awesome. He plays that cool card. He plays that tough.
Speaker 1: He was one of the first ones when I was walking up and down the sideline when I was on the Titans, asking.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, do you look at everybody's piece when you're in the shower?
Speaker 1: Because I remember it was what he said me and Darren Bates. I was like, Hey, how many guys on the team? What percentage do you think would admit to looking at everybody? Not everybody, but looking at a piece in the shower because you can't help it, right.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I was like, what percentag you think would admit it? Because we all know they all do it, right. He's like about sixty seventy, you know dB sixty look, yeah, yeah, yeah, wait, would admit it. We're like, bet for sure, didn't you ask KB about that sat in my seat disrespectful?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yah, yeah, kV did.
Speaker 3: The thing is is like you're going pariffs. You can't like I sound like there's a line that stops here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I'm.
Speaker 3: Talking, if I'm talking in your standing, I'm seeing the whole body was looking in your eyes out of respect.
Speaker 1: Right, but hey, you know you scrub your legs. You kind of come up and glance. Oh you do that. I'm saying it could happen. I just sat there and looked at him. Uh, you could happen. That's so inappropriate. Oh but uh but yeah, BT, what a great guy dude. So anyway, Humphries, I'm like, what's up, Humphries? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Like just talking to him? I'm actually being super nice. Rabel is losing his mind on me because he thinks I'm talking shit. Really have to saying what's up to Bat? I think I said this in an earlier podcast.
Speaker 1: Like you didn't know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, it's cool, nont worry bybe's actually really cool about what you found out.
Speaker 2: Wasn't talking yet anyway you said that.
Speaker 3: And so Humphries comes off the edge hardest hit. I took all of the playoffs. Hyper extended.
Speaker 2: My knee hurt real.
Speaker 1: Bad, and then it was over. And then then like did you did you make a big deal about the no jogged off?
Speaker 3: No, I hyper extended because we were watching a game. What the hell were what we watching? The rams and some tight end hypercent the shit out his me trying to block it was obvious and bad. Yeah, and that they popped in my head and I just jogging off.
Speaker 1: Hopefully things are everything's right because you know me, you know how du You're like Peter Griffin and family guys just for hours. Yeah, I'm a dramatic ass dude. I'm sorry, it's who I am. It's my genetic makeup.
Speaker 3: But anyway, he smoked me and that was then I got yelled up by Rabel. So all in all, solid game Baltimore Ravens anyway, So that was a solid twenty minutes. If you guys not giving a shit about what we're talking about Barstool podcast.
Speaker 2: We just think we covered some good ground though, football wise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, long story short, bluss, who are you taking forty nine ers of the Titans?
Speaker 1: Who are you taking.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take the forty nine ers?
Speaker 2: Who are you rooting for?
Speaker 6: Oh, Tennessee Titans. If the Titans and Niners run the Super Bowl, I was rooting for the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 1: You are so full of shit, dude. No, I'm telling you that's exactly what he would say. As a matter of fact, when I wasn't even there. Charles asked him that at one of the watch parties, and he's like, Oh, I root for Tennessee Titans because the boy Taylor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I said, I would much rather see a friend win a Super Bowl than my childhood team.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, dude, blocking Joey Nick Bosa.
Speaker 4: I would have loved to see that.
Speaker 1: It would be a bit of a deal.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what to be. I'd be talking to the whole game.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even hear like I'd want my friend to win. He just immediately starts thinking, like, I tell you what, Bosa, I'd be a little deal. Huh.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. I think you're a fucking liar, but I appreciate that I think he is too, honestly, dude. Yeah, so we joined barstool and should should we should?
Speaker 1: We have a sip of whiskey on that. I don't want whiskey, go ahead, we joined Barcelo.
Speaker 3: So we joined barstool. Kind of a big deal, I'm not gonna lie. A lot of negotiations went into it, actually, not as much as we actually needed to. We wasted about five hundred dollars on a flight to go to New York. So yeah, we we joined bar So basically what happened was is so we started this podcast back in April, so it hasn't even been a full year of having this podcast and Vrabel comes on and did it all start with Rabel? It all started with Rabel?
Speaker 1: Right, uh yeah, yeah. When we started to kind of be in the media and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, So we started to get a couple.
Speaker 1: Of Delaney Honestly, we cut out of the game and they remember they were talking about the IVS, and we're kind of that's right, yeah yeah, And I was like, hey, listen, I hope you guys all go on, but make sure, yeah, be funny cool about it, because they're gonna take one line and make it seem like.
Speaker 3: He and he's talking about like people doing news articles, all journalists. They're gonna they can take one line from a podcast of this podcast and make make it sound like you're the worst person in the world. It is what it is to tight you get clicks, like that's how this world is now.
Speaker 1: Like literally, somebody can say boys joke our podcast, Taylor lea Wan will come and joking about CTE.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean. So debunked that right there.
Speaker 1: Debunked boom.
Speaker 3: So Rabel comes on our podcast says he's chop off his piece for a super Bowl and uh, part of my take, who used to be rivals now our family comes in and they they start talking about their podcast. They said something about Mike Frabele goes on his offensive Lines podcast and even say linebacker, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no said disrespect offensive lineman's podcast.
Speaker 3: Right, go on their podcast, and I wish you would have done on ours. Ball boss, we clap back, all right in my head, I'm like, all you gotta do is clap back. A part of my take that one of the biggest podcasts is like sports podcasts ever get a couple of things going might work out for the boys. Long story short of did chess versus checkers? So we go back and forth. Part of my take a little bit.
Speaker 1: Shout out to to Barstool, Thank you. That's a victory sip right there.
Speaker 2: How was it amazing?
Speaker 1: Dude, shout outs, no free shoutouts, but shout out Woodford Reserve, Kentucky straight Rye Whiskey, honestly top three, but.
Speaker 2: Hey, no free shoutouts. Yeah, but hey for the boys.
Speaker 1: For the boys. So I guess after that, who reached out to you? They DM this, Hey, would you guys be interested in talking? Matt Neely rip love Matt, miss you buddy. Matt shoots it over. Hey, fucking barstools hitting us up? And uh so we we obviously mentioned back, yeah we'd be interested to talk, And so that next day we coordinated it up. We got on the phone. I was on the phone with Gaz shout out Gas no free shoutouts, and Erica and I remember the first time I got on the phone, it was just me, Gaz and Erica maybe somebody else I don't know. And uh, Gas was like, hey, will we got I'm on the phone. We also got Eric on the phone. I thought he said Eric, So I'm like, oh, what's up man, how's it going? He's like, we got our CEO Eric on the phone. I was like, oh, what's up man, how's it going. She's like, well, I'm a girl but I might as well be one of the boys because I'm for the boys. So I was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. YadA, YadA, YadA. You know, we basically want to pour gasoline on what you guys are doing. We love how you and Taylor your guys dynamic. It's great, really trying to fluff us up. So you know, I'm like, all right, cool, get all the phone with them, get back on the phone with Matt. Matt's like, you didn't know who the fucking CEO of Barstool was. Matt was so hype about this. Matt wanted Barstool more than anything. He's like, the whole reason I am who I am on Twitter and my whole dynamic is because of Barstool.
Speaker 3: They inspired me. So Matt was bummed he couldn't be on the call.
Speaker 1: And then so I tell Taylor, like, hey, Barstool's reaching out to us, and he's like, yeah, that would be dope. You know, never want to You never want to shut a door anywhere, You never want to burn a bridge. So we tell them, hey, yeah, we'd be interested. Taylor's going to be in training camp. I could fly out at any minute, any moment, and uh so we're like, hey, when could you fly to us? They give a states. We email back and forth. We got like in a few we lock in a date they fly in to see us at True Foods. Yep, was that during training camp or was that like an off there or something. Yes, it was because the Saints called and wanted to fly me out. It was on a Monday. Saints called and wanted to fly me out that day, and I told my agency, hey, push the Saints workout back, like try to fly in at the crack of dawn the next day and I'll do the workout off the flight instead of flying in the night before, because I really want to be at this meeting we're going to be at. It was like my worst timer. I was like, this is not this is exactly what I thought might happen. And uh so, what No, this is.
Speaker 3: My worst night where this is exactly what I thought might happen.
Speaker 1: Well, because well, you know, you want to sit down with Bartool. It's like you're gonna sit down with the CEO of barstool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and guess yeah, and guess shut out.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: And so we went to True Food and we had dinner.
Speaker 3: It was delicious and I had no intention of paying and I didn't.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: That was Taylor's takeaway. Yeah, and uh so, Yeah, we kind of just kept the conversation open. Right. Well.
Speaker 3: The thing is is like we I was hitting season as soon as the season ended or we could move forward. But during the season, like I've been very vocal about this, don't do anything doing the season with the podcast. So Will's we have like two or three other companies that are trying to reach out to us about getting a deal done, and Will's kind of just like kind of keeping everybody in a string, like, hey, we'll deal with this when we can, so really nothing else. They start setting us contract stuff and we're not gonna go to contracts because it's none of nobody else's business. There are a few things in the contract.
Speaker 1: Barstool set their first offer in November when I was at Oakland. Yes, that's when they started. Other than that, we were just kind of talking, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: It was kind of back and forth. Your boy Ken our Suit got involved and as soon as the season ended for me, your season has been over, and we decided that we got together. We're hanging out a little bit, and you said something about like the language or something something in the contract that we didn't like right, that we wouldn't want. So I called Gazz and I was like, we're coming.
Speaker 1: I couldn't go in because.
Speaker 3: At a house meeting FaceTime, Gas facetimed him three times, did not fucking answer, super disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Gas text back. Just to set this up, Gas text back Taylor texting from my phone, Hey, it's your dad, call me back, Love Dad, and then Gaz responds, like ten minutes later, says fuck calls us back.
Speaker 3: So I answered the phone. I say, when do you guys free? They're like, well, we're going to the super Bowl next week, and so the only days we have opened is Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. But I was leaving for Vegas with the boys on our own line trip on Thursday, so I was like, and it was Monday, Like, we'll see you wednesday.
Speaker 1: In forty eight hours now, book to flight.
Speaker 3: Flew out there at the ass crack of dawn, just cruised over there, took her or suit ken with us, got in an uber, cruised over absolutely dying.
Speaker 1: There was a pot bellies.
Speaker 3: Crushed to Sammy Gas met us down, crushed to Sammy.
Speaker 1: Gazz is there.
Speaker 3: He's hanging out awkward as hell him, just kind of waiting for us to eat sandwiches so we can go upstairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, went upstairs.
Speaker 3: CEO's there, El Presidente is there, Gazz is there, and me and Will and we say, like, this one thing we want and everyone kind of looks over at Dave and Dave goes like he literally verbatim this is what Dave said. He goes, well, this is the first time I've ever been in a podcast being I don't give a fuck, give him whatever they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we'll I was like, sitting up. I was like, you know, because you could kind of tell, like it was jokes before Taylor and Day were kind of going back and forth about Michigan. You can tell like there's this rapport like you're trying to like jokes and stuff, and then it starts to cal him down. So I kind of like I start bringing up, you know, the language and the contract. I'm like sitting up like this, I go on about this one thing, and then, like Taylor said, Dave's this is the first time I've ever been into me. As he looked around, He's like, so you just want. So one of the things you want is just this, this and this and uh. I was like yeah, and he was like he like looked at it and he's like, yeah, sure, why not.
Speaker 3: I didn't give a shit. I kind of like sat back down. I was like, all right, cool, little did we know that boy was about to be worth four or fifty million dollars.
Speaker 1: He didn't give a shit about give a shit about us. I sat back I was like, oh, okay, well Ken has the rest our suit. Yeah, and we started laughing and Ken kind of goes over the other stuff and it was like it went weirdly good, weirdly well. No, awkward moments were a little bit. We're only used to that too, because when you're doing contract stuff in the NFL, like your agents and everything, everybody gets so involved, like every singe matters in like a contract in the language. You gotta prepare for a divorce when a divorce isn't likely going to happen. So it's like you got to go through this awkward deal of addressing certain things that you might want your way in case the worst happens. Right, a lot of times it does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we go, we see the whole area it's pretty They got a six set up in news.
Speaker 1: They had a dope little setup. For real. It's chaotic as it seems on social media. Everyone is plugged in, grinding at the barstool, grinding out there. It's like quiet and they're in all their in all their stuff, you know, laughing about stuff. You broke down that dude's film.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Trent, Yeah, shout out to trentor for shout ups. Trent pulled up his h his highlight tape, his high school highight tape. As unathletic as they come, I'll be dead honest with you, buddy.
Speaker 1: He would run and he wouldn't even move his arms.
Speaker 3: He'd have his arms by his side while he was like, hey, watch his hit the watch his head's kind of like one of those where they both hit and kind.
Speaker 1: Of fall off. False aside, I need to go.
Speaker 3: He took a pick and started chasing it back, no one in sight, and it cuts off, and I was like, well, did you get them?
Speaker 1: Did they get did you.
Speaker 3: Get a touchdown or did they get you goes? No, they caught me, no one insight.
Speaker 1: He there's a reason why I got shut down. Yeah, So uh, it went good Baycat.
Speaker 3: Comes out of nowhere and he goes, I knew what you fuckers were doing the whole time, which I don't believe.
Speaker 1: He said that. Yeah, he goes, I knew what.
Speaker 3: You guys are trying to do when you were guys coming at us. That wasn't that's not true. That's not true.
Speaker 1: You you were just chirping him because they said offensive Lineman's podcasts.
Speaker 2: It's kind of why wouldn't even they butchered our name too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like something, they didn't even say give us any credit. And then uh, they're like, why wouldn't he go on like a one of his defensive players podcasts or something like that, like didn't even acknowledge that I was so disrespectfulrespect And then when they would quote us on any of our podcasts like Jalen Ramsey, Vrabel stuff, Yeah, Delaney, Uh, they would very give us the.
Speaker 2: Least amount of credit possible.
Speaker 1: It'd be like a barstool post with no like reference to Bustle with the Boys. So it's just like we're just gonna chirp back, and we chirped, but we weren't thinking we're gonna sign. Actually, in the very beginning we thought it'd be cool to be able to say, no, buty, hold the funk out.
Speaker 2: We partnered with the fucking best we did.
Speaker 1: They crushed the internet, dude, but we did that.
Speaker 2: We thought We're like, no, we're not gonna go with anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, yeah, we're gona We're gonna be self made men. Yeah, we're gonna do our own thing. But then we learned how Generation Generational podcast. Yeah, families and families take over the family business. Yeah, nope, nope, the well, actually we still own our podcast, which is pretty rad. So basically they're like, you guys, are you guys gonna come down the Super Bowl? And I'm thinking to myself, well, I gotta go on a trip with the boys. I can't just leave again. My wife is pregnant. We had a two year old daughter who is awesome, but she's got all the energy in the world. And was well, I can go down, and Dave's like, well, no, you both gotta go down.
Speaker 1: You know that made me sound like I was desperate. Yeah, that's on what has he kind of worked? I didn't say, oh I could go down. You did say that. We're saying in the room and you're like I said, I mean I can, and then you're like I can't, and then that's where it's south.
Speaker 2: I didn't say I can't after you like I can.
Speaker 3: We're really talking about tones of voice, but the verbiage was all.
Speaker 2: This, But it matters. Context matters. I said I can.
Speaker 1: Guy, got a wife ageint oh, I can't calm down, will Taylor. You guys, you're making it sound dude, And so we went down.
Speaker 3: We end up going down for like one day. We flew in Friday morning, left Saturday morning. It was a fucking blast, dude. Barstool knows how to rip it up, dude. They've got they've got it set up so good, dude. They're blackout parties, insane, rough and rowdies, insane, their whole.
Speaker 2: Their team atmosphere for Regal.
Speaker 1: You could easily be Barstool and like some people kind of see us and be like, oh, I bet they think they're hot ship because they're football players on the podcast. But literally everyone was coming up like hype that we were. They call it the pirate ship, like welcome to the fucking pirate ship because they do whatever.
Speaker 3: They want whever, yeah want, Yeah, I love it, dude.
Speaker 1: They had a sweet, sweet setup, Yeah, meet a lot of people. It was. It was cool, man, it was fucking cool.
Speaker 3: Favorite part for me probably, I don't know. The whole two hour segment was probably my favorite part of the whole deal.
Speaker 1: Because they didn't expect us to stay on there, kind of like you guys don't have to They probably didn't even know what we would do either.
Speaker 3: Well, we got on the thing and they're like and they're like, are you guys doing one segment to do the whole thing?
Speaker 1: We'll do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: And after the first segment, the rigs was like, are you stay for the whole thing? And days like, yeah, they're staying for the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was red. It was cool. Boys knocked it out of the park man and I had no voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were struggling.
Speaker 1: You were sick there for a second. I was sick, man, I was struggling. But it was a blast, dude.
Speaker 3: It was Blossy bloss came. I found out a lot about bloss this weekend. I found it a lot about where his lot.
Speaker 1: Was cool though, man rougher Riadi, it seems like it just gets bigger and bigger everything than they have something. But Erica everybody at barstool. You gotta fix the VIP situation, dude, the VIP it's it's not so VIP. You think it's sweet because like say, Bobo ri IV you guys shout out Bobo no free shoutouts. Hey can you get us on the list, and you kind of like, you know, yeah, we can probably get you on, and you text and get them on. But then you find out everyone can get everybody, so it's like a general admission via. It was hotter than Haiti.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Mean dripping, just sweat rolling down my back, like we just kind of there's probably around like what eleven love fifteen, We're like, hey, let's uh, let's start.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get out of here. That's your game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did, uh because we went to the blackout party. Yeah, we did the blackout which got shut down. Yeah, the tornado warnings. Shit got shut down because of tornado warnings.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it sweat dripping down your back, Like you're saying, you're watching these people. First off, the first three or four rough rowdy fights, I felt embarrassed to be there, dude, embarrassed for the people that were fighting, not not for us. It was actually a super cool event, like the Red Carpet, the whole setup. People were so down. They were people were so down, like the barstol culture whatever cult they started. Dude, everyone's drinking toa cool aid there, Yeah, everybody, but this like this five foot four dude goes because a six seven gun. I'm thinking to myself, this six seven dude is gonna beat the ship out of this little guy. Yeah, and six of guy end up winning, But I mean it was le Win ended up winning. It was like they were throwing pillows at each other. Dude, due any of these dudes in their entire life. And then your boy from Nebraska hold up Nebraska flag before the fight.
Speaker 1: This dude would pull.
Speaker 3: Up the names of these guys and and the Nebraska whoever the Nebraska is. If this dude is a walking wrestler, Dude, he looks exactly like any wrestler you've ever seen. Close your eyes, taking your head. Wrestler with lake tattoos. You've got it locked in, dude, And he looked locked in before the fight. He did you see me go up to.
Speaker 1: Him headphones and yes, and he was kind of not giving me too much time of the day. I was like, Hey, hey, I went to Nebraska. Went to Nebraska. He's like, oh, no, I wrestled that Iowa went and grew up in Nebraska. So I'm like, why wouldn't you be why wouldn't you be sporting the Iowa Hawk eys like being a wrestler from there because they're dope too. Yeah, that hold them to find out that it was a small school in Iowa. Oh it was the Hawk Eye, it wasn't the Hawk. That's wild. So this looks like a bruiser though.
Speaker 3: He looked like a bruiser, And I bet if this is a UFC style fight where they were they could get in the ground and grap a little bit that you would want ten seconds. Yeah, looked like Tarzan played like Jane. Oh, so this dude, this dude comes out and I'm thinking about the dude's fighting doesn't look that like he's he's been practicing it all.
Speaker 2: With this fight fight, but almost takes him within twenty.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yes, and I'm watching this thing. I'm like, dude, this guy's gonna murder him. I don't think your boy threw a punch in.
Speaker 1: The first round. I know he kept trying to like weirdly grab his head with both hands.
Speaker 3: Well he's yeah, and so this dude's like, but he's eating these punches. And then when they break him up, because he's like certainly like hugging him, they break them up, and he looks at the crowd.
Speaker 1: Starts pumping the crowd.
Speaker 2: He knows he's getting diced up.
Speaker 3: Does the shakira from the Super Bowl. Yeah, I'm like, yo, what is this dude about? And he ends up winning the fight, right, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: He got tired.
Speaker 2: He got the other dude got tired.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's the best way to do it. Homer Simpson when he was a boxer, Dude, you take those shots in the chin over and over. Eventually they're gonna get tired, and you.
Speaker 1: Just Muhammad Ali rope a dope. Just take those punches, malth them, chirp him a little bit away from the wear down, and and take forming out there.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, it was a solid It was. The whole event was unbelievable, dude. And then the little guys went at it.
Speaker 1: It was tough. It was a good little fight. Then the little Yeah, the little guys went at it, and it was it was entertaining. The whole thing was entertaining. It was sweet. It was the set up, dude.
Speaker 3: I thought I was gonna get mugged on the outside. Once you walked in, it was first class, class, class, class.
Speaker 1: Baby, all the West Coast class. It's a nice little deal. So yeah, Miami was tight. Yeah, and then we came back and now we got to rattle off these pods for the people. Man, dude, we're doing it. That's that. That's the first dude. Right, there was this Mike Bernard.
Speaker 3: He's on his phone texting in his in his in his phone out.
Speaker 1: You're gonna six seven three fifteen. The other dude, five five three hundred pounds.
Speaker 3: Do that do?
Speaker 1: Was definitely five five three hundred pounds. It looked like a melted ice cream cone he did. I mean, look look at him, no doubt. I thought that dude was gonna win.
Speaker 3: And these guys are walking like these dusty like literally like ripped j's. Yeah, like they're there, their shoes, they were wearing like there was like these vans. It was it was like what was going on here? But the fight was dope, dude, they did. They did a good job, all right.
Speaker 1: Go back to the questions, Alex, we kind of just kept our whole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, find out, go to the go to the top, juggle the podcast and play.
Speaker 1: What have you learned about podcasting? What have you learned? I'm curious to know what you've learned. Not a damn thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, no, I'm.
Speaker 1: Dead like that. It's it, Yeah, but I would my guess would be that it's what's the word, like timing everything up, like putting in, like the work to do podcasts like shout Out Charrow and Taylor. By the way, they've they've had to allow us a lot of yeah, free shotow, they've had to allow us to do a lot of ship on our own and kind of hang out. And they probably the probably did these probably just they just go and hang on that fucking bus, like, hey, come home and watch your child, yeah, and let me go do something about that stuff. And Charlie would be like, when we decided to do an next your podcast, oh yeah, I like that the limb of like, I don't want to tell her I'm going to do another one. So I'm just gonna do one, and then I do one, and then at the end of that one last time we were here, she's like, hey, if you're not gonna be home, like it, just let me know so I can delay dinner or something else. I could be nice to know when you're coming home. But I would say, I would say you probably learned that about podcasting.
Speaker 3: Well, organizing time is something you learned about just living your life as if as you're asking. But yeah, but the podcast itself. So when Will and I first did this podcast, we've talked with this and recent podcasts or podcasts we've done in the past, that this thing started a city in a Chinese restaurant, the turnings we was okay at best, and Will literally said this is this is was Will's passion project. And you said, just come, you just got to come and do the podcast. I'll take care of everything else. Yeah, So from that standpoint, it's been this has been a fun and a cool experience for me. But like, I don't know how to work these cameras. I don't know how to do stuff. But that you put so many challengers. What's that that one's yours over there? Well, no, I'm looking at bloss. I was putting a bloss. I don't like, I don't work, I don't have these cameras. I don't do this stuff, and like this whole thing has just been cool and it's been fun to do. At first, we're like, can we even talk for an hour?
Speaker 1: Because we learned in the first couple that we didn't even do or put out there. We're like, yeah, this shit's a little harder. This is kind of tough. Yeah, how do you talk for an hour? Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we were talking about how we wipe our butts the first one, like twenty minutes of like do your front wipe.
Speaker 1: Or back white? Yeah, which I'm a firm I'm a strong.
Speaker 2: Believer in the front way back way standard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I'm customed. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You're you're you're like that the big most basic model of the Ford.
Speaker 1: No, because no, because most people I think lean to the side. I stand up some I'll take the toilet paper out of the rack and set it somewhere to your high level.
Speaker 2: That's too much work, Yeah, it's too much more comfortable.
Speaker 3: Lift the sack, squeege you the squeedge of the bottle. That's what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: You can listen to that first step, but you can listen to that episode. I think we dropped it recently just to kind of put one out there, but uh, how awful listen. And I think at first too, we were just going to do pods until we got to training camp board the season. We were going to say, hey, we were not gonna do it. We're not gonna do any in there. And then when we were get a hold of McAfee to kind of get mentored about podcasting and stuff like that, and he talked about being consistent, like he's like, if you're gonna do one a week, try to do one a week and be as consistent as possible and all about you know, your fans like appreciate, like you know, you're you're all in it together, build this thing with everybody. And he's like, but if you're gonna do one a week, try to do one a week as long as you can. I think when he said that, we were kind of like, should we backlog? And then we had this twelve day run where we how many podcasts did we do?
Speaker 3: A fourteen podcasts in twelve We did.
Speaker 1: A shitload of podcasts to do it, and uh so, yeah, that was another kind of curve ball in there. We weren't even gonna go into the season, but we're like, you know what, fuck it, We got to put some out there.
Speaker 3: But we I feel we always have to reiterate this. We do not do podcasts uring the season. That is our number one job is to play football, and that's what this is a This is a side project we do. It's fun, it's a blast, but football is the most important thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well we just still run retaped episodes during the next season, pre taped Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do yeah episodes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Someone ask someone is that we have a doesn't have.
Speaker 2: A job and I could podcast potentially.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm I'm we have were ones locked in every single week.
Speaker 1: Have it going.
Speaker 3: Man, we got we got people to support, baby, we're doing this thing. But yeah, overall, dude, the whole Barstool.
Speaker 1: Thing has been unbelievable. It's been a cool they like Will said, they cheat you first class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it is a weird thing like you think of like you see the that don't give a fuck attitude that Barstool gives off once you're a part of the crew and we've been a part of here for like three hours. When we met everybody and everyone was like, welcome, this is awesome. You guys are gonna do great, Like, just keep doing what you're doing. It's been a it's been a sweet setup, man.
Speaker 1: It's been a very sweet setup.
Speaker 2: Is going to come on the bus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'll come on the bus, dude, absolutely, fish, Yes, he's never shout.
Speaker 1: He'll get on there. I don't know when he is gonna get on here. I don't know if even likes Nashville, and he'll he'll be out here. When he does, he'll get on the bush.
Speaker 2: I'll do a pizza review with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah we can do that. But yeah, definitely, he'll definitely come on. I mean we want, we want all of them at Barstol coming on. I mean they all got I mean they built that thing from the ground. Dude talked about handing out newspapers, right, That's how it first started.
Speaker 2: It was a newspaper deal. Yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Got to learn about him. Who is your dream guest? I mean I've said a lot. I kind of don't you know. I kind of feel like it's not becoming a dream guest as much, but just because I've said.
Speaker 5: It a lot.
Speaker 1: But Joe Rogan, Yeah, Joe Rogan's probably the number. Joe Rogan's like the number one heavy hitter. How do you personally celebrate the end of a football season? By Ross Baker ninety nine. This year me, personally, I think I took a I always take like a week to intentionally be a piece of shit and eat whatever I want. And then I quickly quickly realized that we have a podcast that's kind of in I was right. I was trying to do everything podcast to get everything worked out with Barstool at the.
Speaker 2: End of the year.
Speaker 3: What I usually do is I take all of January off, But we made the playoffs and we went a little run there, so I literally I was in the gym three days after shooting in the gym. Yeah, do you cause it's like you got I mean, you got to keep it going and playing in New York and doing stuff.
Speaker 1: My vacation time is over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fly in New York, hit Vegas with the boys, watch Derek put play in the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: Salty as fuck the whole time watching it. But I'll tell you what, boys look good in that black uniform they did.
Speaker 3: I think that's it we got for today. Let me be honest with you, guys, we'd love you to death. Barstool Sports. We're powered by barstool Sports. Now you're welcome.