Speaker 1: Big Bank. What it is you don't be on nothing, be.
Speaker 2: On okay, So let me ask bring you big big Facts.
Speaker 1: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com. Big Facts line from the BT Awards twenty twenty four. Baby j with up, Big Bank, what up? DJ scream, I'm here, master p on Big.
Speaker 3: Fact to come to the line, and we gotta sit with master P and do a real big like the fans won't that the people want that, But for now we thank you for your presence.
Speaker 4: Definitely appreciate being here with y'all.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of love in here. And it's about our culture for sure. I think it's teaching our culture, giving them that game, teaching that hustle, how to do this legit. We've been doing this over thirty years. Go there, blessed us, and you know, I just I want to stop sending our young people to prison and start sting sending them to college. And so I tell you all the time, we invest ten to twenty the life, but we want the best three four years to go to college up two or three years to create.
Speaker 4: A business and build a brain facts, you know.
Speaker 5: And in the crazy part about it, we afraid to fight and stand up for what we believe in. And so think about it, right, So when you talk about product, y'all see what I've been going through. But our people be so afraid to go. We'll kill each other to take risks. But we're going to even express ourselves to these major companies on what they're doing us wrong.
Speaker 4: So think about it, right, we just don't do it. We're afraid.
Speaker 5: We're like, oh, well, they might not sponsor us, so they might not do this for so I can't say the truth.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you got to be express the truth in love with that With.
Speaker 6: That being said, and with you having that understanding.
Speaker 2: How did that affect your approach on the ownership of your businesses?
Speaker 5: I mean, you know what I mean, I just go against the grain. I've been doing that forever. Like I don't sit around and think about it. I just like I got to do my point. Motherly King fought civil rights, right, I'm fighting for oh oh, financial freedom. So the only way we could bridge the well gap, we got to own some things. We have to create some products in brain fact, so you know I created give me that oatmeal, cuse I created.
Speaker 7: When you pulled me.
Speaker 6: Conglomerate.
Speaker 5: Now, think about you got logs and all these comings come.
Speaker 4: You can't have Miller's family fact and so.
Speaker 7: What a what all kind of foods? You got a butler log.
Speaker 4: Man, I got all kinds of.
Speaker 7: Stuff like what you got?
Speaker 5: You tell you I got breakfast, So I ain't whatever you think that that same pencil. We buy oatmeal from them right in the same factors why we can't buy it from.
Speaker 7: Us the same thing, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But data, because we know, we know taste.
Speaker 1: Just put a little spin on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah right here, alf for a cinema, that's what that's that's.
Speaker 7: The ship that we had the Nigga rid to make it at home back in the day. Yeah, but you're coming with the whole.
Speaker 5: But are we willing to buy from us facts?
Speaker 8: See?
Speaker 2: Another thing too is knowledge because we have to let us know that we are selling it.
Speaker 5: Well, guess what, we don't know that because when you look at Antie Mima and Uncle Ben, right, we thought we owned those companies.
Speaker 4: Yeah to the store getting that Anti.
Speaker 5: Mama, Yeah yeah, how we realized that.
Speaker 1: These were just models that were just fronts.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, And so now now we have real people that own products that look like us, we have to.
Speaker 7: Change what's the struggles and trying to like cut into them to to that like and it's.
Speaker 4: All about shelving space.
Speaker 5: So they don't want to see us that with the right shelving space because they know that we're gonna blossom.
Speaker 4: And so think about it.
Speaker 5: Right now, if we had the right shelving space, then we can control the.
Speaker 7: Market ship where they wanted, like I level you want your ship, I lovel in the store?
Speaker 6: Right, shelving space is like product placement, yes, okay.
Speaker 4: And think about it.
Speaker 5: That's why we buy stuff when when we go into these stores because we.
Speaker 1: Can see it.
Speaker 2: And that's why they put like candy and ship like right at the register before.
Speaker 6: You check out so you'll see it.
Speaker 4: And so that's some of the things.
Speaker 5: We just got to keep growing, got to keep educating ourself and the culture. And I'm gonna educate the ones that want it, not the ones that don't want to be Like, man, you're selling old mill.
Speaker 7: What you mean?
Speaker 5: You know how many multi billion dollar companies that do this. So we would rather stand on a cone and kill each other and try to like no, man, we got to deprogram our minds. And so That's what I'm on right now, trying to show these youngsters that y'all can do this while y'all young, there's no age limit on it.
Speaker 4: Like, let's start owning our own brands.
Speaker 5: I was telling somebody that earlier to day that Lord of Atone they got they their whole thing from.
Speaker 4: An African tribe. So look that up.
Speaker 5: When you look at little thank you buying and think about those bags that they're selling us, it's canvas. So think about you thank you buying a leather expensive bag. No, that's canvas. And so we have to change that mindset. Knowing that we could do this too. Facts, Yeah, we got to be more than just consumers. We spend trillions of dollars, but none of us are producers.
Speaker 1: And so were changing that narrative. And that's what it's about today. How make you feel just seeing the South? Because you kind of like the South was buzzing, but you kind of took it to a place where it's just been up ever since. Like when you sit back and you just watching it and you're just looking at TV and the money being made and everything that's happening in the South, How make you feel?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 5: That we had that opportunity, and it's just a blessing. I get on my knees and thank God every day that, you know what, I could be a part of this, and it's something that I believed in our culture. So I believe in our culture saying that we could do this. So I had to fight. And the music is I came from the independent side, right, so I had to fight for everything I had. And now to see that that young people can actually make millions and millions of dollars off of their music and come from the projects and come, man.
Speaker 1: It's a blessing, that's what this is. So yeah, I appreciate y'all, appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Will definitely hook back up.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, come at right, all right? Yes, love, respect the fast.
Speaker 8: Live, Big Facts, pat dot Com.
Speaker 1: To Awards twenty twenty four, Big Facts Live and Ship with in l each shopping.
Speaker 2: What something.
Speaker 7: I gotta use like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to the mic so we can hear you.
Speaker 10: Okay, then make something real close y'all feeling what's.
Speaker 1: What you been on since the last time we saw you?
Speaker 11: Man, living life, taking care of the little ones, two kids, my daughter just turned full, my baby boy, he almost won. So doing that, and then in the meantime, you feel me taking down your big sisters, little sis, whoever listens, you feel me if Lit is old enough though she is took down. It's last season.
Speaker 10: That's what I'm saying that you are what season?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: All the time, bro, Bro, I.
Speaker 10: Think I'm just my authentic.
Speaker 2: I think it's those. I think it's the dances.
Speaker 10: The dances.
Speaker 1: You want to know what it really is?
Speaker 10: What is it God himself?
Speaker 11: Okay, I pray a lot for my In my spare term, I'm praying, and I'm always trying to sharpen my swords. So in the praise I'm praying. I'm always consistent. So I think motherfucker's gonna always see my face.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you're stealing like your spiritual journey.
Speaker 10: I'm always spiritual. The food.
Speaker 11: Here, Yeah, I went on. I went on a twenty one day fast on my last month. Made you feel amazing for you?
Speaker 2: How did you like? So you fasted completely?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 2: What did you just do?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 11: I did a raw alkaline fast with just salades and fruits and juices like and stuff.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 11: Doing that, y'all trying to die drive you trying.
Speaker 7: To probably say he did it for three days. They said reset your wife athing good.
Speaker 11: But twenty one day you hagg gonna die. But three day, hey, I could do a three day draft fan real yeah?
Speaker 7: How no real albush? How the one day make you feel the elo.
Speaker 10: Lot man made me feel real good.
Speaker 11: Bro, made me ready to tackle whatever I gotta tackle. You feel me your stomach connected to your brain. I always remember that when your mind cloudy, probably your good health cloudy.
Speaker 10: So you know I'm always conscious of that.
Speaker 12: Feel me.
Speaker 10: I ain't gonna lie too for when.
Speaker 11: I came out there, man, man, I laid something down.
Speaker 10: I'm talking about laid something down.
Speaker 7: So so you you uh you weren't having sex or nothing.
Speaker 11: No, I don't want to have a six you just you just what I was just looking at biking up. I was a Viking, just knowing when when my time came, I was gonna shine on something.
Speaker 10: I had to beat. You was going all type shit God Jesus fruits selling yeah, and herbs.
Speaker 7: What about set of dressingdress?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, home man, I gotta shift. He'd be doing all that, okay, God on God himself.
Speaker 1: So after that, you feel like like like you back to your best version of yourself.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 11: Yeah, cleans you out, bro, and then also fast and create, create time to where you can eat bullshit if you really want to, If you want to eat how you want to eat, do that.
Speaker 10: But make sure you're taking time.
Speaker 11: To flush you feel that's the most important part.
Speaker 7: Yeah, detox and this ship.
Speaker 10: Then what that is the fast on one day, that's the detox. Okay, raw alkaline food because this is gonna have you ship.
Speaker 1: Flushing ship, y'all. Don't feel like you got to detox from other ship too though, Like the phone and social media and all the other bullshit that kind of fuck with us man.
Speaker 2: Here, Yeah, I be on it too.
Speaker 11: Sometimes I don't even sleep by my phone. Sometimes I cut my phone off, feel me because I think a lot of people seeking validation. But you know what I'm saying, So being being away from that atmosphere.
Speaker 15: Is always good.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 11: It's like you always gotta fight for some. I always gotta food some when you hit the media. But you know, when you face to face in the mirror, man, in the mirror, when you're looking at it, like fucking fight for a nigga.
Speaker 10: Overcame big, feel me, So overcame a lot of shit. I don't need validation.
Speaker 7: You think it's impossible to like find a real relationship like that.
Speaker 11: You popping bro is impossible, man, only fun Listen, man, it's impossible because because if it ain't.
Speaker 10: Hurt, it's gonna be me. If it ain't hug, I'm a black motherfucking don't fuck with me.
Speaker 2: For some I always think so you think you're going So you think that because of your status and because of where you are, even if it's not the girl's fault, you're kind of like self sabotaging because you're a situation.
Speaker 10: All my life.
Speaker 11: I think I think I self sabotage a lot of stuff because of past ship and I think trumpa I think that's what we do a lot of times. But I don't think it's no wrong with it because it's also like a defense type thing. But if it's ment, it's gonna always keep and stick around and stay around and just beat her. So you know one day you dann her give in. You feel me, it's just one day you will give in.
Speaker 10: But I always got to keep that mojo on me because I can't. I can't let that go out down.
Speaker 1: My mama.
Speaker 11: I been I've been bit by two minutes snakes, but what I getting bit by one more?
Speaker 10: Motherfucker might just die around what itherucking might die? I might go bag, I might get back on the old time man.
Speaker 7: What what what type of qualits woman have to hell to make you be like kind of go against that like old I like her man.
Speaker 10: I think it's more so nothing physical.
Speaker 11: I think it's like everything like that that come with bringing to the table and it's like she is she going hard for you and eat it facing life, you know, not just sexually like I ain't gonna lie like I can do. I ain't on talk about cities right now, but sexually it's more than just sex and cooking and ship like it's about.
Speaker 10: Cause we look.
Speaker 11: I gotta be more, gotta be more than city. But you gotta know how to fuck though I ain't gonna lie like if you don't know how to fuck, you feel me, but you know it gotta be you gotta be more than that.
Speaker 10: Something that just makes sense for real.
Speaker 11: Piece, my piece is the most important part of relationship because I feel I gotta be peaceful to do my job because I come in You see how I am now right now, right somebody fucking on my day, on my life.
Speaker 10: I don't even want to talk no more.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so yeah, like it's it's certain small stuff like that. I gotta be the best version of am because I don't know how many people y'all interviewed today, but I know since I said down, y'all have cracked a few jokes, I mean cracked a few laughs, Like and I don't cracked a few jokes, and y'all you credit. It's about that that ship keep the day going, y'all sitting her about what y'all gonna be here for hours?
Speaker 2: Man's not weren't now y'all.
Speaker 10: Need motherfuckers to come around.
Speaker 16: Up.
Speaker 10: Feel me let them know for me slipt season.
Speaker 7: Yeah what the holes?
Speaker 10: Let them Queen's queen switch. My favorite city, memph in Tennessee. Ain't nothing like myths.
Speaker 7: Yeah, living myth.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I still live myths. I'm in the safe I'm in the safe spot.
Speaker 7: I'm out the way.
Speaker 10: I don't put it up, bro, I don't really not later like I be just at the crib and chilling.
Speaker 11: But favorite city, I ain't gonna lot of yaming something different though they yam me, yamm me is some different every time you walk.
Speaker 10: Somebody from Cuba. I'm from Cuban. I'm Coban.
Speaker 11: Cob you Cuban, You Cuban, Cuban. I'm trying to say, be perfect, everything be right out there. I made my best music in La though, that's where you're out here. A lot of my that's what, A lot of ship that keep me relevant doing music.
Speaker 3: L A.
Speaker 7: What's that feature you ain't got yet that you are?
Speaker 11: I don't need it, none of all, for real, nothing.
Speaker 10: I don't want it.
Speaker 12: I'm him.
Speaker 10: I'm doing this ship.
Speaker 1: Don't look good.
Speaker 10: I'm doing it by myself. Yeah, everybody see me.
Speaker 7: Everybody see me?
Speaker 10: How I am? It ain't no, it ain't none, I won't if anything, motherfuckers. You want the future from me?
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: So look, this is something I've always wanted to ask you, right, So you know, you know your last video that you did for I can't think of the name of the song, but it's like the crazy song that you got going around the world right now slim two? Yes, okay, So how like Slime, how you did the video with the different like rooms and the models and the old English and like everything was like some different shiit.
Speaker 10: Hello, holdo held up. Yes, the funk Shuay's perfect. This is what you're looking for, the funk sway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did you? How did you get there? Rick John with that funk shuay Rick James, bitch, it.
Speaker 10: Was a whole lot of that. You feel me just looking at Rick James.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm I'm I'm sitting there like because I didn't watch that video a million times, but it's just like every time I catch something different in the video.
Speaker 11: Like so, I was sitting down, I was playing a song and then I put up a Rick James music video on YouTube and then I muted it, and then the Rick James music video was going with.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah with the song. Yeah, I said, we need to shoot it like this.
Speaker 10: I was with my director. If you look at.
Speaker 2: Give it to Me baby, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's the same. It's the same. Look at give it to me baby, and then look at slim me out too.
Speaker 11: That was the whole inspiration from an outfit allday, I just ain't put on at.
Speaker 10: That yeah, or the make up.
Speaker 7: You dope, bro, when when you drop it mainfo.
Speaker 11: I got so much good going on, No might drop some though. I got some shit on the way. I always keep something the took. I always keep something the took, like monkingess, I ain't gonna lie. I got something on the way, I think on the twelfth, Do I ever be an Lema? Yeah, my my baby boy in Atlanta.
Speaker 7: Y'all come fuck with us in the city, come alway.
Speaker 10: This is one of the other always y'all podcast.
Speaker 11: I'm always seeing it, not for sure, always doing y'all thing for real when I say y'all, the first motherfuckers I saw when I walked in, I said, are we in Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I see whatever we are Yeah.
Speaker 1: Twenty four Big Fans line continues in the Trapping.
Speaker 4: The streets exactly.
Speaker 17: It's big fat don't capitch Big Fasci line from the BT Awards twenty twenty four.
Speaker 7: We are here.
Speaker 1: What's up baby, j B B DJ screen time Reese, what's up?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 1: Listen? Like you said you're late?
Speaker 10: What made you just got off a flight?
Speaker 9: Betty?
Speaker 12: Happy to be here?
Speaker 1: You man?
Speaker 9: I don't know, we'll see. I'm trying to give me the spoil, no surprise light skin man.
Speaker 12: You dogging me.
Speaker 18: In the street, right, big facts, we try to give you my bag. I'm making no announcement.
Speaker 1: What's I ain't even here for real?
Speaker 19: I got zippers the time you had me some ship I ain't want to talk about.
Speaker 9: You're gonna see a.
Speaker 1: Secure the bad.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: What you been on? Man?
Speaker 12: Honestly?
Speaker 9: Man, just trying to finish his album.
Speaker 19: You know, the hardest journey I've ever taken in my damn life. Man, trying to finish this Beautiful Pain album.
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 9: Oh god, So on the album?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about, like any of your current events?
Speaker 9: Oh? Yeah, Beautiful Pain is about my divorce.
Speaker 19: It's about, you know, the beauty that I've discovered in my pain, all of the stuff that men are uncomfortable with talking about. Women could break up, get cheated on, divorce, go through some some fuckery, and through a whole album about it, and the world is.
Speaker 2: Ready embracing it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, whole arena is full of it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Sing the Beatdown anthem of the New Beatdown Anthem of all Man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it comes to us as men.
Speaker 19: You know, it's sad that we don't we don't feel comfortable with talking to each other about real shit that's on our mind, let alone releasing a song about it because we get put you weak, you know, man up.
Speaker 10: And all of that.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 19: I was recently having a conversation with somebody who did a short film and I was just wondering if it was something he wanted me to produce it be a part of it.
Speaker 9: I was like, Ah, what is it about?
Speaker 19: And he said, well, the short film is about It's called I'm Okay or I'm Good.
Speaker 9: Which is our favorite thing to say.
Speaker 19: Yeah, right, But it's about him and his wife having a miscarriage and every call that comes in and everybody that comes to the house, they're all coming to check on the woman. Yeah, and he's sitting there fucked up the whole time, and nobody cares to notice. So I feel like when it comes to this for paying album, it's not a crimeme a river.
Speaker 10: Type of thing.
Speaker 19: It's just like we feel these feelings for sure, and my whole and I got questions, you know, like all of my most of my songs titles have questions like when was it over for you?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, because it's.
Speaker 19: Never over when they filed for divorce. It's never over when they file for divorce. The light switch went off in your head and something was said for the argue.
Speaker 9: About some moment happened.
Speaker 19: The light switch was out and you was waiting on the opportunity to file.
Speaker 10: So it's just you know, I just got questions.
Speaker 1: And you think divorce is healthy, healthy, like if it comes to that point or are you until death do its part? Believe? Like what what do you think?
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, women are married. We're not ready to get married since junior high. It's us is man, we dirt digglas.
Speaker 19: We want to go out and dig for gold for twenty thirty forty years then finally look at love and stability.
Speaker 9: We're never ready.
Speaker 19: So when we finally love and we finally say I'm here, that's why you see us crying at the altar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cause I'm really doing it.
Speaker 19: It's it's taking me a long time to ever psych myself up to finally do it. And women are looking at us while we crying like what the fuck nigga?
Speaker 1: You like it is going on? It is real.
Speaker 19: When we finally go it's normally we didne got all the goofy shit out of our system.
Speaker 9: Well a lot of us can't speak for.
Speaker 19: All, but you know, I'm ready to really shuttle down and really do this thing for real.
Speaker 9: So yeah, man.
Speaker 19: I was faithful five years, first time ever being faithful, no verbal abuse.
Speaker 7: Them be always always be the one to go left when a nigga do right though, Yeah that's shit, that shit crazy man, that shit crazy bro. So what do a nigga do?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 12: What's going forward?
Speaker 19: You wake up the way I did, to an empty house with a one year old that got taken away, and your heart is broken into any bitty pieces. You're pulling out your human calculator trying to add it all up, and uh, you just end up, in my case, looking for an outlet so you don't fucking do anything stupid to yourself.
Speaker 9: So music, music saved my life again.
Speaker 19: I've never been suicidal, but really some dark places that you can slip into from just trying to understand what you don't understand about how we got yet was So was.
Speaker 6: The music for you?
Speaker 2: Your way to express yourself without having to be concerned about talking to someone that may or may not have an opinion about what you were talking about.
Speaker 19: At everything, I know that mental health awareness seems to be, you know, very popular. I've been in therapy since I was eight, so it was just it was it's been making It's made me proud to see that the shame and the embarrassment of mental health, especially when it comes to men, has been moved over.
Speaker 9: It's like, yo, man, I'm fucked up.
Speaker 19: I got anxiety, I'm depressed, I'm this I'm still triggered from things that I seen and heard or experienced as a child. And even though I'm grown with a beard, I'm still fucked up and I'm feeling it.
Speaker 9: So we've normalized that dialogue.
Speaker 19: But for me, I'm one of those people that I believe in allowing myself to feel everything.
Speaker 9: I don't smoke it away, drink it away. I don't like party it away.
Speaker 19: Those are calculated distractions.
Speaker 1: That do work.
Speaker 19: But at the end of the day, suppressing that weed is gone. Now you back to them saying thoughts, and the weed take you out of those though.
Speaker 9: I don't smoke. When you drink it away, I'm drunk out your.
Speaker 19: Mind, and then as soon as you sober up, you'd be like, oh shit, I'm digging about it again.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So I believe.
Speaker 19: And if there was a traumatic accident that happened on that corner and you can't stop thinking about it, get back to the corner four months later and stand there nothing about the environment that's going to be the same. So now you could reimagine this same corner that traumatized you. I still live in the same house I got married in and I'm not leaving because being there has been a part of my healing journey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of this game and all this insight is that specifically just going to be on an album where you think you might put it in the form of a book or something else, just to help out.
Speaker 19: The album is a six part documentary for the making of the album. The album is a book called Blackmail of the Blackmail about the family Little Court System and.
Speaker 9: Yes, okay black Mail Love the black Mail. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 19: Beautiful Pain is a double vinyl double album. It's the first album I've ever done that's live and David Foster produced my next single, So that's gonna be the one we drop that God willing is gonna take us to number two, number one and ride that wave into the release of the album August thirtieth. August thirtieth, double album, CD, book, six part documentary, and a film called nineteen ninety two, all dropping on one day.
Speaker 7: Oh Wow, fish Flood, I'm purging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yes, yeah, it's time for that though. Yeah, it's time for that though, because your fans have been waiting for a minute.
Speaker 7: How you hear it from the ship?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: How do you hear from it?
Speaker 19: That's everything I've been speaking on has been all a part of my process of healing. I don't think we'll ever get to a place where it's like I have healed, just like completely behind because at the end of the day, even five years after I healed, you had the right conversation, You'll be at the dinner.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 19: They always my therapist said, you can't be be triggered by triggers that don't exist.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 9: So the journey it's never ended.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 19: When you could imagine yourself being in something for the rest of your life and it just goes away, it's a motherfucker.
Speaker 9: You gotta proceed. But like, man, that was my cousin.
Speaker 19: I talked to that nigga ten times a day and then he just got killed at the gas station.
Speaker 10: You never heal from them, yeah, ever, and that didn't happen to me.
Speaker 9: I'm just giving it exactly.
Speaker 7: Never hear from this ship, never heal from that.
Speaker 9: It's like, you know, I'm good.
Speaker 19: I'm not good unless I talk to him again, let's I see him again, unless I laugh about the shit that only we used to laugh about. You could be in all the therapy you want, but none of that's gonna ever replace that intimatey, you know, reaction and vibe and energy that you got from.
Speaker 9: That brother that you love.
Speaker 19: So you know, I just praised God that I could still laugh and shit, that's funny.
Speaker 9: I praise God that I've been.
Speaker 19: Used to bring these type of uncomfortable conversations and dialogues to the forefront. And I've been pride of all the women that's been supporting my music, you know what I mean, Like damn. You know, this is a tough topic. You know, they say women aren't accountable. So when you try and say that she did it, even if she did do it, we so used to it being the man fault.
Speaker 9: Women don't know how to.
Speaker 19: Deal with a record about it actually being their fault.
Speaker 20: But women have been supported.
Speaker 19: There's been a lot of women out have been raised by fucked up mamas and been the reason that a marriage or relationship actually ended.
Speaker 9: It ain't always the man's vault. So they've been very.
Speaker 19: Supportive and I'm grateful, but beautiful Pain is coming double album, twenty songs total, and you can get it exclusively on tyrese dot Tv.
Speaker 9: I'm independent at the Independent.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 10: I need all mine.
Speaker 9: I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 12: Appreciate you.
Speaker 19: Please leave that up on YOURLL site to tyres dot tv.
Speaker 12: Please.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know what I mean. The hustle is real.
Speaker 19: Yeah, out here rubbing these two niggas together.
Speaker 9: Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 19: I just brought my best album ever. This is not even an album.
Speaker 10: It's art.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speak on it.
Speaker 9: No skips speaking.
Speaker 19: There ain't gonna be no sixteen year old in my audience with turcoyse at.
Speaker 9: It's grown ship dance move for y'all.
Speaker 19: Niggas be paying in black wrong yeah.
Speaker 1: Fat live for baby.
Speaker 7: You gotta come to Atlanta man and get on the show when you get ready to drop, Bro, you gotta come to Lanta and do the show.
Speaker 1: Bro, Big Factspad dot Com, Big Fast Live from the BT Wars twenty twenty four DJ Screen, Big Bank Baby Jay three one old baby just pulled up. Yeah, no age requirements this time, not at all.
Speaker 2: You got a graduation? Did you already graduated, you got one coming up.
Speaker 14: So I graduated a few weeks ago, but I have a graduation show. That's what I'm you know, the theme is from my show. I'm headlining a noble downtown.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so I'm headlining the Novo tomorrow. Okay, it's gonna go. We lit what's time tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I might fuck around.
Speaker 14: It's not like what I think. Doors open at eight, coming out like ten.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 10: Let's get it.
Speaker 7: That's how you feel. You go, you go, Booker's on the cordiers, That's how you feel.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 10: Look, you know I had to treat myself.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 14: Usually I saved my money, but graduation prom I had to go up a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: I love Detroit Kultuer.
Speaker 12: I love.
Speaker 10: It's only right.
Speaker 1: Appears and your friends felt about seeing you on that kindrick stage.
Speaker 10: I mean everybody was excited.
Speaker 1: Everybody always like it was in your hood type ship right like bro like right there, Yeah.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying. Inglewood, California.
Speaker 14: So I think when it's you're from Inglewood, like that's like the biggest stage, bro, like so far over there now like new but like growing up Inglewood.
Speaker 10: That's like, that's where you want to be.
Speaker 2: The form that was like the Mama I made it, not for sure.
Speaker 7: And it's like bringing you out too, like it's only right, that's all. I think that's one of the biggest moments in LA history for sure. It ain't been nothing like that in a minute. I don't think it ever really has not. Yeah, it never really been. It's never been anything like that. So I guess that would be the biggest for me in my lifetime.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I can't speak for the eighties, but like like.
Speaker 10: In my life, yeah, the biggest.
Speaker 7: What you think, uh what you what you think will come of it? You think people go go make more pieces.
Speaker 14: I think it's gonna add to the like momentum. But I don't think it like it doesn't like blow It doesn't like blow up the West Coast.
Speaker 10: I don't think right.
Speaker 14: I don't think it's like, oh the West Coast Now we're just no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 10: My mindset with it.
Speaker 14: Is like I'm gonna take that like I'm allowed that show boom, take advantage of that opportunity, and then it's like use that momentum to continue, though not think like okay, right, That's what I'm saying. Like most people will be satisfied like oh, Ken did it for us? No, but like okay, like yeah, you have the exposure for that day that week, but after that then what me, I'm gonna keep producing them working hard.
Speaker 10: Ship.
Speaker 1: You feel like now you know what I'm saying, getting past the school stuff and graduation, you can really go full throat on do everything you need to do it as an artist.
Speaker 12: Now for sure.
Speaker 14: I used to have to fly in and like shake quick, Like I used to fly in just for the club and leave.
Speaker 10: But then it's like old Skiller's in town.
Speaker 14: He's just flying in the next day, though I'm missing it, like our school having to go in the test, not being prepared for the test because.
Speaker 1: I'm staying up late, like I remember that test, was working on that mixtape. Ship He's like, bro and class, I'm gonna hit you later.
Speaker 14: I'm like, damn, literally that was stressful, but it's over now and now we got seven days a week to cook.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's what's some ship that you you learned? Like since you've been out of school and doing the music like that, you like never thought, like you know what I'm saying, just like being an interested ship. Like damn, I never thought that.
Speaker 14: That, Like you could do whatever you want to do. It's up to you. Like within the industry, once you own, you just gotta make it shake. Like wherever lane you want to go, anything is yours because you're building it up, like you're the business, like doing no babies my business, and all I have to do is build that up as the public figure, and I could do anything like Lebron James could sell anything right now.
Speaker 10: Lebron can do plates. It's gonna.
Speaker 14: Black owned business. I so really just knowing like I'm the business. I gotta build me up and do what I'm supposed to do, and only me can mess me up.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this. So I know you're young, I know you just got out of school. I know you have a lot going on or whatever. How do you fight off these.
Speaker 14: Girls, believe it or not, They like really not too much because nobody really has like the chance to get near me for real, like or even on social media. It's like my dms, I see them, but it's like swipe okay, Like I don't really entertain them. It's never it's not overwhelming. Really, Nah, that's that. I think that's what I should say from the start. It's not overwhelming, it's not over woman.
Speaker 2: Because I'm asking him, like, how does he fight off the girls got going on?
Speaker 7: Oh you don't see it because they put out the energy that what you're looking for exactly.
Speaker 10: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So who you went to pro with?
Speaker 10: Come on? You put me on the spot, Hey girl, whoever you are?
Speaker 7: They know you?
Speaker 10: A couple of people.
Speaker 14: A couple of people, No, I mean, oh yeah, a couple of No, not with me, I'm saying, you know, but yeah, it's like you know on the loader.
Speaker 2: What how you brought her in the dance with a tent?
Speaker 14: No, No, everybody's seen her. It was cool made back truck.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Yeah, LV runners Brown Yeah crazy yeah only right, Yeah, man, blessed them this appreciative and I'm inspired.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah it's your first BT spirit.
Speaker 14: Yeah, my first time and seeing everybody, it's like motivating.
Speaker 7: I feel with people who you see, know you that you know like you know me?
Speaker 14: I think like just now, like how I've seen Skiller, Like I know the Skiller but like somebody said, my name and Skiller's like asking where I'm at? Like that right there is like whoa like because I grew up listening to Skiller, like me and all my friends bumped Skiller, so it's like that hits different. Like then he popping off to my Shouldermorrow, he don't got to, but he said he want to.
Speaker 10: So it's going up.
Speaker 7: It's lits lit right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's who you think is the first person to show you love?
Speaker 10: The first person industry in the industry. I think it was a lot of people at the same time. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 14: Because once my music video came out in the city of like lit flames, like people were tapping in like yeah yeah, early like hm hmm, I'm trying to think right now on top of my head. Tiger m yeah mmm.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Tiger was early DJ Charisma from Power one O six.
Speaker 1: It's little Charisma. What up?
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was a lot of people, really, my manager, really my manager, he tapped in, Yeah, a few people.
Speaker 1: Okay, appreciate you man. We're still waiting on that atl visit man, so you can sit down, get a full big look.
Speaker 14: So look, this is the thing I came last time I was in Atlanta, was for spring break.
Speaker 10: I was in the studio all week working.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna come back now though, just like whenever, Like now it's no school, I'm gonna come and I like, you know, we're ready. Yeah, we gotta man, I need I need bookings. I need shows. Hey, we need to do. No show in Atlanta has not had a show. And this is the thing people don't notice. All the l A kids is going to school in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are all.
Speaker 10: Going to HBCU show in Atlanta. We gotta make it happen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna work on that for you. I'm gonna work on that.
Speaker 10: Let's get it.
Speaker 1: BET Awards twenty twenty Yeah, Big Fashion from the B two Wars twenty twenty four. Baby Jan Big Bank has arrived. DJ screaming here listen. Anytime Young Joe walks by, then he's gonna sit down and talk to us, because that's yeah.
Speaker 12: Family man, what's up? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Game man cooling game y'all. Here l a kicking it, yeah manber here l a kicking it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 17: He's pretty pretty cool. I like the weather man that Atlanta got some humid going right. It's it's like you'd be in a bag oftated Chip while the Sun I mean, I mean the Chris with the chrisp Aaron, you know what I mean. Chris of course living up in the Hill. Of course, living up in be in the Hill. Different over there, different.
Speaker 7: Say hey, hey, Joe, would you ever consider moving out here?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Well yeah, I can see the crass.
Speaker 7: Up break up with your family, like bro, your family with your ship.
Speaker 17: Like yeah, yeah, only because I feel like, well, where I'm at it looks like good schooling and you know what I mean, it's pretty cool, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's the uh, what's the shit you've been doing since you've been like, you've been going to parties and ship.
Speaker 17: Yeah, we put on I had a private dinner last night with Scott mills Man, the chairman of BT, and uh we performed for his family and you know, just doing favors and trying to you know what I mean, trying to rub elbows with good people, you know what I mean. He was talking about billionaire ship, you know what I'm saying. So I was like, hey, man, I'm good on these conversations. I need to hear this, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh well, well, of course the stove for psc the rico out.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: Me and a Toad before I left, Me and z Toven, we're about to put out a project called Nasty nine that were just gonna kick out nine good records that me and zay Toven been doing. And of course me and Tip working on our joint project, Drove and Tip Equal Drip. You know, Drove Tip Drip. It's the way it's I'm gonna tell you all later. Yeah, joint project coming out. You been a long time.
Speaker 12: I think that it's overdue.
Speaker 1: I saw something on social media. This might have been AI, so don't take it. Did I see you in l A Together?
Speaker 10: Yes, that's real? Yes, black Boy White Boy two on the way, Okay.
Speaker 17: Yeah, So well I was in the studio with Zaytoven and Uh in l A Pop By and we just started recording and then it's just you just hurt that sound before and they was like, yeah, we didn't get enough of that, so we need that man.
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's the city really big.
Speaker 7: How you change your mindset?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 17: Oh man, I think mistakes made me change my mindset and what I wanted to see different from what I had already, you know, what I'm saying, my results from the first run or whatever.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I ain't like those results, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: Plus you know I wouldn't get no younger, so you know what I mean, Gotta try something different, especially for these kids. Man, my little boy, he gonna be looking at me crazy.
Speaker 7: Like I said, you've been doing like a lot of community work and shit, like, what's your main your main purpose of doing that? Likes what you feel like you trying to do.
Speaker 17: I actually want to you ever heard of Saint Jude. I want to be able to have something like that, like as a diversion program for people like me.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean.
Speaker 10: That that came from you know, drugs and you know.
Speaker 17: My daddy smoke, Yeah, my daddy smoke, Yeah, My daddy smoked dope for fifty years. My mama being shot and it been stuff like it's things like a diversion program. Not even say second chance. It's just like another chance because every time you fall, you should get back up. So I ain't gonna put no limit on how much I would help you know, you feeling you know whatever color person?
Speaker 12: You know what I mean.
Speaker 17: I'm not just focused on black people. I want to just focus on a diversion program that can better a person.
Speaker 12: That's what I want.
Speaker 17: I want to I want a building for that, and I want that to grow like Saint Jude, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Big yeah, talking about the J Cole effect of being on J Coles project, because I saw so many people saying, man, we didn't know Droe. I'm like, y'all didn't know Droe?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 12: I think I was sleep man.
Speaker 17: And Mike Will called me and he was like, man, J Cole looking for you, and I was like yeah, I was like you bullshit, you know what I mean? And then you know, and J Cole call you like, man, can you meet me at the garage And we went over there and when he just told he told me that he wanted me to do that and that you know, we was gonna do like a little switcher root thing so I'll have him on my stuff as well as Yeah that was to yeah, yeah, yeah, but before I'm gonna just use this psc and the stuff that me and Tip got and men, Tip just went in with Kurk Franklin like uh, like a couple of weeks ago. That's gonna be a big single for us, you know what I mean? It was my song at first. Then when Kirk got on it, Tip was like, let's just share it. I was like, actually, it's really yeah, it's grammy worthy. Though it's Grammy worthy. Yeah, yeah, I can say that much.
Speaker 1: So last time we were talking, man, you know, you just let us know about your journey and your evolution. But today here BT Awards with big fast, with family. How do you feel mentally, spiritually, emotionally everything?
Speaker 2: How does our wellness chat right?
Speaker 17: So, to be honest with you, last time I was at a function I performed out of the awards. I think this was in seventeen or something.
Speaker 9: I was hot.
Speaker 10: So to be here so worthy, I like it.
Speaker 17: I'm remembering things, I'm shaking more hands on, more attentively.
Speaker 1: Experience the real BT experience.
Speaker 17: So it means to be here as a whole person. They just feel it feels you know what I'm saying. I should have been doing this, But I ain't mad. Yeah, it's a whole person.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean.
Speaker 17: I ain't mad at nothing, but this is this is this is what it is man, You know what I mean? This experience it means a lot. Man, you think before you're.
Speaker 1: Happy, before you We appreciate you popping in and having that convo. Waters Man. Anything you want to let the people the streets know.
Speaker 17: Oh man, if I can let anybody know anything, good man. Put God first, man and the rest of us should be should be downhill? Yeah yeah, fat yeah.
Speaker 1: Drove BT Awards twenty twenty four Live, Big Facts Live. That is it's a little to you, my brother.
Speaker 2: Streets.
Speaker 9: It's Big Facts.
Speaker 1: Don't capitch BT Awards twenty twenty four Big Facts Live.
Speaker 12: You know what it is?
Speaker 1: Welcome to rock?
Speaker 2: Whatzamn baby?
Speaker 12: That was? Zim was jump which jamp?
Speaker 2: What we on?
Speaker 12: You're gonna pick facts? I missed your man gonna lie yeah, man for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what you've been on You've been going crazy out here.
Speaker 12: I've been cool.
Speaker 2: That wen't been back on road.
Speaker 12: I gotta come put up on you. I think it's time for one of the ones where you like, you're confident. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, we caught you right at the crow.
Speaker 12: Yeah y'all call.
Speaker 7: I was just like, but the crazy part about I was just looking at it.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 7: They put tears on my own but I see you walking back in with your mom and your people.
Speaker 12: For sure, that's real. For sure.
Speaker 7: The folk coming in and we got that.
Speaker 2: Got Christy over there.
Speaker 12: Okay, shout out to my mama. Man real g man, the biggest man. Thanks Bottle. She really wanted them to for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they be checking on me and everything. Man, Like I love.
Speaker 12: I fel good man, I'm happy.
Speaker 2: You know, how's the tour going?
Speaker 12: Talk going good? Like life is just good right now for me? Like, yeah, you know you got the moments, well, you like you got everything going right. I think it's I think it's that moment for me. I'm just soaking it in, like you know what I'm saying, because it'll be a time where everything going bad.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, how you feel though, like overall happy?
Speaker 12: Happy for like, I don't know. I can't do no wrong right now, do no wrong right now. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: Still what you do.
Speaker 12: I'm having fun. I'm living something about what you're doing with the girls. He still he still ain't doing ship nothing broll until I'm living. I'm happy, I'm young.
Speaker 7: That's a distraction for you're trying to get on the player.
Speaker 12: I ain't gonna lie it's a it's a it's a discretion, but it's sometimes you gotta think if it's a discretion that you're willing to take behind somebody you really with, Like I feel like if I with you, I'm I'm willing to take that discretion, Like you know what I'm saying, Just like I don't know, ain't too minute girls really than some niggas out you for sure? Really all girls really, A lot of niggas state.
Speaker 7: They dealing with a real nigga. I had not said some ship on my on my on one of these instagrams, I mean one of these podcasts. I'm saying ship Like a dude can leave, I mean lose his queen. A king can lose his queen and find another one tomorrow. But they in my comments going crazy, right, women ain't queen. They ain't get what I'm saying. Ain't talking about a regular nigga can lose this bitch to get a queen, a king lose his bitch, he gonna be able to get a little king because he queen, because he got their energy.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 7: Stop, I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 12: I said. So you say that a girl not the same, bro, I got real angels out here.
Speaker 2: Real if she's a queen, you're not gonna be able to like listen, get right back with that.
Speaker 7: And this ship probably aint gonna make it. You know, we do this when we do, we do, we do. I feel like if you're a true king, bro, you abable to get another queen quicker than the queen can get another king.
Speaker 1: That's just how I No, I feel you over that for sure.
Speaker 12: But you said you ain't never see that.
Speaker 7: You just said a regular nigga ain't gonna get no queen.
Speaker 12: So he got just say you just saying, ain't too many real.
Speaker 2: Be in the building. Okay, I know it ain't doing.
Speaker 12: That's the thing. I meant, like four real niggas in my life.
Speaker 7: That's real ship.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna keep it and I'm one of them.
Speaker 2: Really three maybe two impossible? A nigga really counting, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: No, I mess some real people though, But now I get what you're saying to But what I'm trying to get you out to see it, if a nigga is valuable enough, he can get another qu it's so many.
Speaker 1: If you got a queen. But I get the same, not saying but if a queen.
Speaker 2: But she might just be that just a bit. She might not be a queen queen a.
Speaker 7: Queen as a motherfucker is going one hundred cent your back and be with you. That's what I feel like.
Speaker 2: They're hard to find all black. I'm telling you, Brot, I want to.
Speaker 12: I want one hundred percent pair of peer woman.
Speaker 7: You got your career if you got my back, one hundred Listen brook the field. We look over there, bronigga. You ain't gonna find him on Instagram and outside.
Speaker 12: It's hard to find. Say you ain't if you're wrong with this one.
Speaker 1: If you're in the field.
Speaker 12: You got a girl, I got a wife.
Speaker 7: I've been married thirty I've been with my wife thirty years.
Speaker 12: Do you think you'll find another one of hud?
Speaker 7: I ain't looking, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: How you know it's easy to find you about you?
Speaker 10: But I know for sure, bro shut up, bro I ain't lie.
Speaker 7: But I had some good bit even while I'm married. No, I'm just keeping it real, I know.
Speaker 12: But but to a certain extent, you wasn't with them all that time. The motherfucker show you a flaw at the after she didn't got tired to figure for so long.
Speaker 7: You feel what I'm saying, I don't feel you feel so you feel like you can read.
Speaker 12: Yes, I did.
Speaker 7: How the gonna fake you out? Fake me out?
Speaker 12: I'm just saying, but but you I can read it. But you're still gonna be contemplating if you're chipping.
Speaker 7: That's just abandonment issues and all type of issues that we have as young niggas from the street. That's what That's what you're talking about. No, I'm saying, motherfucker be my wife could be with me and I still don't trust off. I don't know about that. That's just any way.
Speaker 2: That nigga burned down.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna keep it there and it's gonna hurt a lot of people. Go ahead, But I don't think men are women. Ain't ship.
Speaker 21: That's just what it is.
Speaker 12: Both us not ship, both of us do anything. Like you know what I'm saying that what it is.
Speaker 7: I agree with that.
Speaker 12: It's just about who you're willing to tolerate.
Speaker 7: No, it's about the I feel like it's all about the moments.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 7: If I'm motherfucker feel like they get away from some ship in the right moment, they'll do it. But you got a lot of people women that don't even put themself in the moments. But they ain't like they don't think about it when you stay out with they like, I'm not finna be outside drinking with my friends and getting drunk and they around some niggas. I'm not even put myself in that moment.
Speaker 12: Right, But I feel like women and dudes and ship, like I know, I know I do some shit. I know a girl that do some ship. So I think that's just the I just that's just why is it?
Speaker 16: Though?
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like, okay, you got your pot potter, your brother. If in your mind you know you're not gonna ever do them wrong or cross them out of doing it.
Speaker 7: What ain't doing you wrong? Though?
Speaker 12: Baby?
Speaker 7: Like you talking about I can't cross out my body.
Speaker 12: We home diff.
Speaker 7: I ain't did nothing you ain't took that from you. I've never stolen from you, love. I've never did anything.
Speaker 2: Wrong to you.
Speaker 7: Wrong, No a lie, wrong, liing wrong, bro to you to you. Cause I tell my wife lies all the time for a feelers. She had me all hell. She I was like I phone out, get it, Like how you had the last time. But that's your uglyest fuck.
Speaker 1: If you tell if you're telling the water.
Speaker 9: Too.
Speaker 2: But see, I.
Speaker 12: Just be like, look, I don't like to hell, I don't like to make up like.
Speaker 9: This is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see, I feel like, like what you're saying about lying for the feelings, I feel like that's cold for the moment, but in the end it's gonna be detrimental. But at the end of the day, bro, because at the end of the day, it's gonna be like.
Speaker 7: And woman, know what kind of nigga they're dealing with. You know when I'm lying.
Speaker 1: You know I'm lying right though it don't make it right, but it just don't even have me that you know, I got a lie.
Speaker 7: It's sir is. I'm just keeping it real, bro, Nigga. Man, I feel like the right moment, a motherfucker do the wrong ship in it.
Speaker 12: By soon I'm scared of that moment. I'm so scared of that moment a motherfucker do the wrong moment.
Speaker 7: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: Get what you're saying, because you you don't know.
Speaker 7: What physical traction and all that ship. You don't you don't know what none of that ship is, bro. You don't know how. You don't know what a person feeling in that moment.
Speaker 2: But a real real nigga. Shit though, I feel like there are people out there that.
Speaker 7: Won't put themself in that moment.
Speaker 10: That's all.
Speaker 2: They ain't even about putting themself in the moment. It's are people out there that even within that moment, will stand up and do the right ship. Because I'm one of them. I'm not finna do the wrong ship, bro. Like I'm telling you, they.
Speaker 12: Ain't the moment you running to Drake good night.
Speaker 7: That's not the moment you look good what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Hey man, my nigga is not gonna appraise. I will holler at you, my brother, I fuck with you.
Speaker 7: Yut.
Speaker 2: My nigga is crazy. He is not going for that.
Speaker 7: Yall, like magic.
Speaker 1: Try to do this.
Speaker 12: And like I said, they got a lot of real niggas out here too. You might have one of them niggas come you know what I'm saying, Like put it down to what she's like. Damn this nigga pe like you feel what I'm saying. Yeah, you never know, like just like a nigga like me, like I do it like you feel what I'm saying. It's gonna hurt ship because I'm one of them pete niggas. That's gonna put it down right hand pulls to so I'm scared of them times. I ain't gonna too.
Speaker 7: When you coming back to the city fold.
Speaker 12: I'm coming back this. This is the top of next month.
Speaker 16: Bro.
Speaker 2: We need to come down there and fuck with you down there. I want to do that, man, don't play like that. I pinky swear that'll be so hard. You want to do it that wherever you want to do it.
Speaker 12: At, ain't gonna throw I want to throw that up. Anybody hang out in the middle of the hood.
Speaker 2: Man. We need to not that ship out while it's still hot though, before it gets cold. Do a fucking barbecue everything. Man, blow that ship out the.
Speaker 12: Water there in the life of Roufo nine, put it in your let's go, bro. Make me sit there and don't happen. Make me sit.
Speaker 2: Basically, he's saying, I double dog dare you to not do this because we're gonna it's gonna be smoked on lying.
Speaker 12: I told I told the bank, I told you what the rather.
Speaker 7: We cut it, bring the whole set up and just do it. If we could get on the block and do an interview in the middle of a block, and.
Speaker 2: I'm staying down there for days. I love New Orleans, like do.
Speaker 7: That ship on the street on the pavement.
Speaker 12: That's what I can make sure it's one of them. Time with the hood dead.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we wanted the hood popping like that, mother fuck up.
Speaker 12: You doing.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, bro, we we think it's worrying. I fall out about my I got a big I.
Speaker 12: Got a big jomp that I want. I want, I want. I want to promote.
Speaker 2: So okay, for for sure, call your mama, don't don't all right, I got some.
Speaker 12: Stuff called to be coming out next month, so like the second week, I want to do it.
Speaker 7: Let's get it. You heard she got a little feel, she got a little fel you got a little feel.
Speaker 10: You heard he said, He's ma, I'm gonna.
Speaker 12: Day in the life for none in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: We got we're gonna put it together for next month. We're coming down and I'm gonna stay for like a week.
Speaker 12: Funk that we ain't gonna be out there for a week. They got so much man, Yes, the.
Speaker 1: Big Wards big fact live. Keep a let's go BET Awards twenty twenty four, Big Fast Live. You know what it is, Trader Truth just pulled up at us or something.
Speaker 8: At this point, I need to be a the official fourth guest host for the history we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up with Let's make it? What's up with good Man? I can't complain what you got into works. You always got sum up your sleep, you always plotting on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Yeah, the album come July twenty six, crowd Control. I just put the record out with Man for except for Can't Wait with boss Man d Loo. Actually my birthday Wednesday, I'm releasing the remix a Trader Troop and the visa that Ja Colepop with my actual adverse were doing that and then trading July nineteenth through the twenty second on the radio. Yet Nah, it's been fifteen years, bro, but you real, I ain't gonna cry about it. We're gonna make it happen. You know, years arose the world. You talk about the whole band, that band ain't went nowhere.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: But the thing is, it would be real crazy if I use the energy to cry about it. It's like man, once I faded the first couple of years and the rest was a cakewalkers. They stripped me everything I could be stripped. At that point, I rebuilt and adapted. You know, think about it, just any of us from from any any hood, any city. We lose everything we got ship were gonna feel a way to bounce back.
Speaker 9: But you see some niggas up and then you see them lose everything. Then you see them back up again in another way.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying I don't even remember what happened at this point though.
Speaker 8: From me, all I did is call them out that fat ass, but they would dispecting me that. I don't think that was that band, not for what they did. But you gotta realized I couldn't do shows, I couldn't get.
Speaker 1: Recorded, nothing physical happening, Yeah I ain't. Nothing physical happened then it wasn't nothing. That's crazy. But you're here, lasted them and ain't bigger than me, right now? That's what you know?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you know in the form of just being now, what can they really do? Because you know I'm I'm the people's champ.
Speaker 12: Yeah, now, like what can you really do it?
Speaker 21: You know?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want to ask you what you think solidified you like it made you like what you know what I'm saying, Cause I don't think it's like no no call, you can't make you know what I'm saying, niggas gonna pick up for trade like what you think makes solidified you.
Speaker 8: I don't know, man, It depends on what you're talking about. You're talking about it as a whole in the music industry. In the music industry, just relationships. You gotta think, bro like people don't know the history. That's just just being transparent. Me and you we before it was even a thought of this ship that was in the early early two thousand. It's my brother, like it ain't even know it ain't even about the music. Then the same a folk Scream even got to doing. He was just doing mixtapes at the time. And then you gotta go to think about like before she started even just heavily just moving with parks like it's just.
Speaker 9: It be real relationships.
Speaker 8: Then the thing when he is the longevity man, like when you see a rob them, come on, I'm one of the first ones that embrace them before they even jump. Where you go to see in the in the elite chopper, like he used to be a trade days before people just new yes what I remember and the action was because I love his family and mama and everything, and where we was. I forgot where we was at and I just had to put them the sign and talk to him and tell him like, hey man, it's time to focus certain shit. You can do certain shit. It ain't making sense, you know what I'm saying. And it's just always been just a big bro and uh, just a relationships that I have with so many people. That's the I can call at any given time. So even with me dealing with bands or dealing with stuff seeming like it's at a heart, I can easily make a call and.
Speaker 9: Somebody figure out something like.
Speaker 7: What's the key to let long?
Speaker 8: I think with me just being authentic, the thing with me, they know they get what they get. I'm gonna speak my mind at all times and they know, man naturally, I just got it hard. I'm always gonna be there to help however I can. But they know behind closed door, I'm still gonna be that stand up nigga with them even when they ain't in the room. And if somebody doing something, I'm still gonna be the one to speak up. And I think that is the only breath of fresh air people have, because everybody want to use somebody to benefit off something. I can act like me and you if I didn't know you're me and you possibly just because I may need this interview right now. You see what I'm saying, and that shit just don't be They don't be authentic again.
Speaker 1: Right, You've still been doing a lot of the community efforts, like helping the city.
Speaker 8: I was just cutting trees, getting my ass whooped by tree and wing and everything.
Speaker 9: But the crazy shit is this hurricane. See it's about to get.
Speaker 7: Man, So y'all cut the trees down before they follow us.
Speaker 8: Bout the house and cars n they was already on. They was both before and if they owned the house or the car. Like people came. We gotta figure it out. You gotta think that I don't know how to use no salt. We just we adapt and figured it out and we made it work.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what year you think it would cut you out to?
Speaker 12: Now you're good?
Speaker 7: What year you think it was where your mind shift?
Speaker 21: Like?
Speaker 8: The thing is, I don't think it never shifted bank. The crazy thing is it just got magnified. My heart always been the same. Yeah, I was I was at at home. I was looking at my first award for and you only get awards we've been doing it for a while, so imagine my first award I received was ninety eight ninety nine from the City hoston, so imagine how far back that is. But I think the time it got magnified was when Harvey hit Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah for real, man, Yeah, So.
Speaker 8: Now you got people across the world that don't know who trade is, Like, who is this all we need to be tapped in?
Speaker 9: So I think from there it's what people be like thinking that.
Speaker 8: That's just when I just started not knowing I've been doing it, but that's when they got magnified.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What's something? What's some What's something they're still on your list of that you just want to accomplish. It's trade, you know what I'm saying. It's accomplished as you are. But it's just like, man, this is the one thing I'm trying to Man, I'm accomplishing a lot. Bro Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I just want to stay at it. I don't think I'm tapping out more time soon and being in the music or the community.
Speaker 8: I'm working on trying to build my own emergency children shelters so we can protect the kids.
Speaker 9: I'm really pretty sure at some.
Speaker 12: Point I'm gonna have my own school. I'm just you know, I just be.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to do stuff that big homies usually haven't always been able to achieve. That's because when I do that, guess what the next one that's coming after me gonna try and I'll do that. And we were planning them season paving the way, so that's the whole goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, that's real. That's real. Salute to you, man when you comeing to Atlanta. So we could do it the right way, man, we can do it two ways.
Speaker 9: I can come to Atlanta. We could bring y'all to the time.
Speaker 15: What day it is you just said, the nineteenth through nineteen through the twenty I gotta looking y'all want to come to the Atlanta.
Speaker 9: I can set it up.
Speaker 7: I'm come in for about one day to do the interview, though I think I got some on the twentieth. In the twenty first, say twenty first.
Speaker 10: The family Day. So the nineteenth, we're good.
Speaker 8: We can probably do something nineteen because we're gonna do my Alma listening party that night.
Speaker 9: So during the day of the nineteenth. We can do.
Speaker 8: Somewhere we if y'all want, we invite the city out for free, just to come and check.
Speaker 7: It out while we do a live interview. That's all put together.
Speaker 8: Let me know we want If y'all want to do we're doing it. I'm gonna roll out the red carpet.
Speaker 12: We're doing it.
Speaker 7: They don't want to we do it. We gotta figure out what day we can do it.
Speaker 1: When they do it, all right, let's chrap it up. Sure we'll be this year. Thank you. Twenty four Big Facts Live. Continue what I see bank teeth. I knew it was like, yeah, bro, Big Facts pow dot Com Bet Awards twenty twenty four Big Facts Live. Welcome Bellinger right now. Okay, so what's the word? What's the word?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 21: I'm feeling good. I'm happy, la doing everybody right today. The weather is cool.
Speaker 2: Originally from the town raining, yeah, yeah, from here.
Speaker 21: Okay, so it's good time with everybody here, you know, get to see this is.
Speaker 1: A great time to be in l A. I just feel like the vibes, this is just kind of perfect energies in the yeah place right exactly.
Speaker 23: We feeling victorious in these streets, Yes, sir, happy to be here though. Man, you know, BT is always a good time for a little reunion with all our people. So for sure that's the best part to me, just reconnecting and you know, tapping in with my folk.
Speaker 2: So for some of the people that aren't familiar with the plethora of things that you've done, drop some of your accolades so people can know, like, who the who the ef you really are?
Speaker 23: Yes, listen, So I'm a writer for myself and others. You know what I'm saying. You might have heard some of my albums. You got drive By, you got Go which was some of my records that we got, and yeah, this joints with you know, yes, yes, you got Chris Brown. Yes, yes, recent work that joint Psychic with Jack Harlowe.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you know justin Bieber stop being modest.
Speaker 1: That was the one.
Speaker 21: If you know that one you feel in the situation.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's good all the time, all the time.
Speaker 21: You gotta finish it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're looking for like with like the BT award, come to the city, what's like, what's the ship to be looking forward to?
Speaker 23: Yeah, you know I think yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I think when we when we do those those carpets, you know, you get to see everybody in their best fits.
Speaker 2: It was a hit or miss.
Speaker 23: You see people being clever, You see people taking chances with this fashion and the style on the carpet, which is dope performances. You know, we've been listening to these songs, these the hottest songs, the biggest records that made the most impact. So to see them on stage, like go ahead, you had a joint, Now let me see you on stage and might celebrate them together.
Speaker 10: That's always a vibe for.
Speaker 1: Sure, right absolutely, what you think like personally, like your your sound and your flavor, like means to the town of like La, Like what's distinct distinctively? Like what do you think you brought to l A That?
Speaker 23: Yeah, I think it's it's been an evolution of R and B. You know what I'm saying, my dog, you know, yes, sir, you feel me. So R and B is something that's just rooted in me from the music that I listened to and study, went to church all my life, so I got a gospel so crown with the music too. But it got the edge on it that we need to stay in the club you know what I mean. I tuned in to the to the new artists, to the current artists, and I'm also.
Speaker 21: Tapped in to the past.
Speaker 23: So I think just rolling it all up gives it a classic field that's always relevant and urgent.
Speaker 1: When you when you hear the name, when you hear the name like Nate Dogg, you know what I'm saying, because when I first heard your stuff, it was kind of like that flavor like Yesh Street, you know what I'm saying, R and B. But you hear name like Nate, what does that mean?
Speaker 23: Oh man, that's somebody who I think I studied when it comes to coming up with hooks, you know, because that was the balance for me to try to give us street edge like rap, but mix it with some soul.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 21: So Nate Dogg and especially tied.
Speaker 23: Out sign too like me and came up it both was big fans, you know what I mean of everything Nate. I remember having a conversation about them, and you know, that's one thing we definitely got in common.
Speaker 21: Just I think, you know, to say, who Nate dog is, you know what I mean, A real pioneer for.
Speaker 2: The master of the melody.
Speaker 21: Yeah, you know, yeah, blast, you know, and.
Speaker 23: Like you know, a lot of people when when you think that Edgy, R and B still cool, not too much.
Speaker 21: All the rappers is calling they though, especially over here.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna have an unpopular opinion about this, But we just talk about shit on bit fast as we do. Let's talk a little Los Angeles Lakers. Talk how you feel about the bron and Bronnie things. So we know now Bronnie got drafted to the Lakers to play with his pops, But how do you feel about that?
Speaker 21: You know me, man, I'm for the family.
Speaker 23: I'm here with open arms saying congratulations, Broannie.
Speaker 21: Like I was able to watch the.
Speaker 23: Entire growth of you know what I'm saying, like him putting the time in, putting the work in, and you know, I see a lot of people just trying to bash him. I feel like so crazy, but I'm just like I'm excited about it, and I just I just think the world is some haters.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 1: For me, it ain't a bad I just think that you don't think that he's gonna be kind of you just putting yourself in pop shutdown.
Speaker 21: I mean, you want to play overseas.
Speaker 1: Playing the NBA you're playing with your pops every day. You don't think you handicapping them a little bit, not letting them get out there.
Speaker 2: And I hope so, but I just I feel like I feel like another thing too with that. I feel totally what you're saying, but it's just like at the end of the day, also, I feel like it was safer for him to go play underbrun at the Lakers because if he had gone somewhere like and try to step out on his own, I just I feel like it could have been all types of like politics involved that ship. You know, niggas might not like his dad, or you know, they giving him the the freshman Hayes, and you know what I'm saying, like a nigga might try to do anything, might try to bump into him too hard to knock him down and hurt him, or you know what I'm saying, It could it could be all kind of ship. So I feel like Lebron having control over the situation. It's not technically having control over him, but it's just like putting some insurance on the fact that I'm gonna make sure that you have an environment to be able to properly thrive.
Speaker 21: Yeah, that's that's what dad, take your son.
Speaker 7: Because at the end of the day, I would give it them who we name then baby say they played with their son.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, it's historical the same, it's history.
Speaker 7: I would have wanted to do that over everything, right.
Speaker 23: Oh for sure, that's the play. I was hoping that it happened, you know what I mean. I was waiting for the job.
Speaker 21: I was hoping, you know, having conversations with he give me yet did he get you know?
Speaker 23: Because aside from basketball alone, you know what I mean, like we need to see ship like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, general for.
Speaker 23: The culture because that's an example we never seen before. And I have seen a lot of people saying like, all right now can we say Lebron is the go now? Can we you know, has Jordan every day or has any It's like Lebron is taking it to another level every day.
Speaker 2: We keep seeing it.
Speaker 23: So we can't have the conversation until he steps off the court because he's start going thanks.
Speaker 1: I gotta respect that. Gotta respect that.
Speaker 9: Sorry my boy?
Speaker 10: All right, yeah right, he pushing through.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't even like I missed the first three interviews.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, no, I love Atlanta Bro.
Speaker 7: I love with us when you're in the town.
Speaker 10: Bro, Yeah, I will sure appreciate.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 16: Put me on your Yeah, you know he from like, yeah, my god, sure we appreciate you. Yeah, keep it going.
Speaker 1: Salute Big Fact Live from the Baby Awards twenty twenty four, Big Bank, Baby J, d J Scream and Kaylan.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 16: For real?
Speaker 7: Oh you talking about?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 7: Go ahead?
Speaker 12: Were here here?
Speaker 1: What's up? I'm just having.
Speaker 6: You said you're gonna interview us, I'm gonna put you.
Speaker 2: On the spot. We're doing all right?
Speaker 11: Man ship, how y'all feel about what's going on in the West right now?
Speaker 1: How you feel about being on the stage with Kendrick getting down?
Speaker 10: How you just gonna steal my question?
Speaker 1: I'm saying, answer the question with a question.
Speaker 11: No, it was amazing though, you know what I'm saying, Like from when we talked before, Like the difference of what's been going on in l A is Uh, it's monumental, man. I ain't never seen the city look like this. You think y'all got it back?
Speaker 7: Can get it back? Getting it back?
Speaker 10: Getting it back? Yeah, getting it back because it was like like coming out the woolworks.
Speaker 7: You's got to stand up though, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Everybody doing it like I ain't gonna hold you, Like the chemistry and the love that's going on right now is unmatched. I ain't gonna I ain't like, I'm not gonna sit up here and say that it's perfect because everybody's politics.
Speaker 10: It was a lot of people that wasn't on the stage.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: You know how you know how that goes, you know, yeah, it's just like fuck all that were going up. It's a start, you know, it's a great start. It's off to a great start because so many more people embracing that togetherness, you know what.
Speaker 15: I'm saying, like the good Outweigh and a bad.
Speaker 7: Boy loan shit like you know, like you said, this ship's always gonna be some people that ain't.
Speaker 12: It's gonna be.
Speaker 11: It's always gonna be some they say hate going on. But you know, everybody got their opinions. Everybody entitled to their opinion. Some ship don't make sense, some shit do. But for the you can't get we can't one thing I'm starting to learn, I'm starting to take on.
Speaker 7: You can't line.
Speaker 2: You can't let what's not making sense drown out what's sence?
Speaker 11: You know what I'm saying, Why am I even focused on this shit over here? Trying to get you to understand, Like the bus not gonna wait for nobody, That mother gonna keep going. You got a route, Bus's gonna keep going?
Speaker 7: Who got a route?
Speaker 11: You can miss that motherfucker you're going to Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Who knows when the next one coming? So just making the most out of the moment right now, you know what I'm saying. I'm proud of everybody. Everybody else, though, I feel like, see the feeling that I got at that show is when I seen Travis Scott Clark home Coming twenty eighteen, twenty seventeen, Travis Scott Clark home Coming, y'all had everybody in their grandma performed. I ain't never been in those show and seeing that many like hit like people with hit Store like Nigga, these stars coming to perform, y'all.
Speaker 10: Have I seen everybody perform?
Speaker 11: From Little Baby Nigga, everybody mother who else performed? Like man, it was people I ain't even know who. It's from Atlanta. Like, you know what I'm saying, I ain't never seen nothing like that. Out here seen that there, Like you know what I mean. So the fact that we got that going on down here is just like it's just like flashing my face, Like damn. We could really like change the whole narrative about what we got going on. And I think like a lot of people think like we like fuck everybody else, feel like everybody else we just worried about us.
Speaker 10: Oh no, you better you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: Bad like man, like everybody.
Speaker 10: Could do their thing. It's enough music to go around.
Speaker 12: Yes, this ship is.
Speaker 11: It's like you know what I'm saying, Like people want to go to more than one concert in the year, you know what I'm think.
Speaker 7: Think they can make that like a concert though, you think they can make that other tour.
Speaker 11: It's gonna takes the time. It's gonna take the time. Tour crazy all us on the road like that. It's just to a California first, Like, yeah, I feel like it could happen.
Speaker 10: I feel like it's.
Speaker 2: Feel like me personally, I feel like it was about twenty of us though that with just like with what Kendrick did, that show was that show served its purpose and did what it did and from there, like I feel like building from there would make sense or whatever, but trying to duplicate that, Yeah, it can't. It can't be done any Nah.
Speaker 10: That was like that was a historical moment for the city.
Speaker 7: So it's everybody bracing the Kendrick from out here. Everybody, everybody, everybody, everybody, like nobody, everybody. I'm saying, like nobody ain't saying like nah, he wrong with everybody.
Speaker 11: With its people like saying like, oh, like this person should have performed that person should have performed.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about like with the with the with the beef ship, like with the Drake shit, Like everybody standing with him.
Speaker 11: Man, I'm like, I'm getting that ship like you fact like it's so much the man if you you ain't really hearing that, you know what I'm saying, I'm so tunnel vision right now. And what we gotta do, Like this ship laid out for us, you know what I mean. He put the foundation out, so we just got to keep the ball rolling, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean. So you're embracing the unity that his light is showing on the California Pride.
Speaker 11: Yeah, one hundred percent. As a man, nigga can't take nothing from nobody.
Speaker 2: The nigga got.
Speaker 11: The proof is in the pudding for a nigga got, You go run the statue on any person if they stats come back, nigga one hundred percents. Just like paperwork, you go work at the paperwork or nigga. Nigga a snitch, You can't call them a snitch, you know what I'm saying. As long as your paperwork check out, you go back and do all your history on everybody.
Speaker 10: Your ship check out, your ship check out. But what we got going on down here, we fucking with ours. That's all that is finally dot or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we going dot for what?
Speaker 9: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What's next for you?
Speaker 11: Kaitlin Man Palladium, Hollywood Palladium, August seventeen, two frail day to day after that two for real weekend extravaganza too experience. Yeah out here out here, yup, y'all do my how My show's gonna be my best show every hands down to this day.
Speaker 10: It's gonna be the best show. And then after that, I'm gonna do my community event.
Speaker 11: You know, make sure send the kids back to school, school supplies, clothes, shoes, feed them all, day, make sure they get another another show the next day, have all the other homies pop out that probably not gonna perform with me, and we just gonna make the weekend everything. I'm trying to throw a celebrity kickball game all that, I'm putting it together.
Speaker 7: What's some sh that you do, like on the on the daily, just to keep yourself sharp, Like, oh.
Speaker 10: Man, talk to my homies.
Speaker 11: Make sure I go touch soil, because you'll get far removed from what's going on like in like regular life versus like this ship.
Speaker 10: Because it's like if you.
Speaker 11: Wake up every day on my mind on music, I'm wake up every day thinking about, all right, I gotta do this. I gotta do this, I gotta do this. I got this coming up. I gotta prepare for this. I gotta make more songs. I gotta make you know what I'm saying, I'm hustling every day, like I gotta go tap in and see what's going on with regular people, like so I can make sure I'm not missing.
Speaker 2: Nothing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: So yeah, definitely just staying grounded with my peers. I feel like, yeah, I'll.
Speaker 1: Close it out as your podcast. Man, what you want to ask.
Speaker 11: Man, shout out with my grandma.
Speaker 10: Man, she's looking at the fried.
Speaker 2: Chillings for years. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: You said, I just made that ship up. I ain't never had no fried chilling.
Speaker 11: But you know where we're at, Big Facts podcast, tuned.
Speaker 10: In my good peoples for fam a long time.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we need to do all we out here.
Speaker 1: Man. Three recommendations.
Speaker 11: Go to already, go to go down sluts and go see that big ass billboard my face.
Speaker 15: On it, Shure, go do that tag me.
Speaker 12: Yeah. Go to Airwine.
Speaker 7: Make sure you get the.
Speaker 15: Airwe go get get him.
Speaker 11: Go get them some buffalo colorflower buffalo colorflower.
Speaker 10: Bus every time.
Speaker 11: And not for real though, like how you were saying Compton, I want people to go see the city for like, go down to Compton, go down the wise.
Speaker 2: Go to l A. Don't go.
Speaker 10: Don't go right when you get on the few way, go left. Go down to the city so you can.
Speaker 11: See what's going there. It's like, it's good people there, you know what I mean. It's a lot of stuff going on there. K Park, It's a lot of stuff going on in there. There's a lot of stuff going on every day every weekend. That people missing out on and it's just shining the light on the couture so people can understand it.
Speaker 10: You know what I mean, just just give a high open is to.
Speaker 11: Understand our culture, like we take everybody else's on.
Speaker 7: Let's see as roads go right. Yeah, you know what, So the names will gonna be the jet, you said, the road? Yeah, they see. So the next week you're gonna be on the jet. What I tell you? Sure you already got.
Speaker 10: Next podcast on the jet?
Speaker 7: Yeah, come on, said to you can't.
Speaker 12: For real.
Speaker 1: BT Awards twenty twenty four. You know what it is, Big facts lives look the streets exactly, it's big Facts. Captain Fitch, Big Facts line from the BT Awards twenty twenty four. Big Bank Baby j d J screens skyt of Black. Just good to see you again.
Speaker 2: I always always love you.
Speaker 1: Come on, got what you got going on here at.
Speaker 16: The l X.
Speaker 13: We're just don't like the promo you feel me a lot of promo radio stations. This, of course, is my first time being here. Yes, media is my first time.
Speaker 1: Being You like doing interviews?
Speaker 24: Yeah it's no, it's like I like you.
Speaker 13: I like to talk because how you you know, socialized people.
Speaker 1: Of course, so you some artists don't like it. Why do you think that is?
Speaker 13: They probably don't know what to say. Yeah, real, they probably don't be doing what to say. You gotta know what to say sometimes, but you seems.
Speaker 7: Like something yeah to do.
Speaker 1: But she seemed like the type of person like like you're pretty open. Like I ain't gonna say like somebody's got ashamed of anything, but I'm just saying like you seem like an open book, Like, hey, it is what it is. If I don't want to talk about it, then I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you don't know, like if I don't want to you know, Like it's like because I'm human at the end of the day. But most part, yeah, I love doing this.
Speaker 10: It's part of the job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking the job. I'm gonna tell you, my first time ever like seeing you or hearing you was on the off the block with the mic hanging down.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, so crazy she did was that your moment?
Speaker 7: Was that your moment right now?
Speaker 13: Like yeah, that was like my first big moment.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When that made me like that made me go back and like listen to her other ship and like it's hard me into a fan.
Speaker 6: I ain't even gonna lie, like I don't know, like dicked out ship or nothing like that.
Speaker 2: But she's she's crazy. She'd be going nuts, like more so than a lot of these niggas now, like for real, for real, like what.
Speaker 7: You were doing before you before you doing memes with what you're doing?
Speaker 13: Uh, you know, I was outside of I was, you know, I was, I was around. I used to play sports though, like growing up as a kid, of course I played sports. I'm like a downtown West End kind. I grew up in the downtown Western and Cincinnati, so it was like, you know, I experienced a lot.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't still lied, Okay, yeah yea, yeah yeah that way.
Speaker 7: So do you put that? That's what that's what's in your moment music of.
Speaker 13: Course, like Peo would be like probably thinking listening to me, like damn, I she doing that? Like bro, when you see what you can't you know put.
Speaker 2: To and two together.
Speaker 7: But I know your city with you though, right repent Ship too, It's.
Speaker 13: Like I feel like the city like they happy that I'm the face like you know, because I'm really a genuine person too, Like outside of music, like I really like that mad respect, I get mad love like yeah, like it ain't like I'm just all perfect, Like, ain't nobody gonna be like, oh I dislike her? And then they could because you got your opinion. If you might not like the music, you might do. But like it's like on a respect level, like people love and respect.
Speaker 10: Me for sure, for sure you deserve that. What's you're saying, Gemini?
Speaker 7: Okay, I know that came, bro. I'm telling you a long way. Bro, she's saying too much. Other ship June nineteen.
Speaker 13: Dang, that's my mama's birthday.
Speaker 2: That's praise. Yeah, they crazy.
Speaker 13: I'm a May twenty five. I kind of kick it off first, you know, I kick it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just.
Speaker 13: Like second Home. Like when I first ever went out of talent, it was telling us you gotta.
Speaker 7: Come come sitting in the studio so you get.
Speaker 2: It full story.
Speaker 10: I think we were supposed to.
Speaker 7: Since you look at an industry, if you could change one thing about what what would it be If you could change one thing in the industry, would you change the beef? That's hard?
Speaker 13: Nobody right, that'd be I feel like people should get it. They should be tired of that. Like it's turned like it's cool to do what you do. But it's like it's turned it. Take the fun out of it. Like it's already a competition, you know, make it a friendly competition, keep it cool, cordial, but the beef it get.
Speaker 2: Out of hand.
Speaker 13: Sometimes I feel like, yeah, it can't. And it's like it's hard to be a role model or an idol and people look up to you. But like you in the industry and you're doing music, but you're killing each other, trying to mess it up. Confused two Like I think it's all ego, pride, pride, prid to do a lot to a lot of people like you gotta Sometimes I'm I'm like, I'm a Gemini. We like very proud for you know, like you got to you gotta just this ship, Like all right, it's cool.
Speaker 1: So you think you've grown on some you'll just be like you got it or my bad.
Speaker 13: It be moments where I be literally I go through stuff like that. When it's moments where it's just like nah, they can have it, because especially when certain things can lead to you know, certain situations like I'm grown, I'm trying to still be I'm trying to still alive, I'm trying to be here at the end of the day. That's the goal. Like just I feel like life is so short you at least the least I can.
Speaker 2: Do is be positive.
Speaker 7: I many people uh like stuff, having that entitlement spirit like coming up like now that your ship going, you know, when you start going up, start spending little money on yourself, people going to feel like, bro, you got it. You know what I'm saying, How you deal with it?
Speaker 13: Like I feel like I'm a person where I set boundaries alone time ago before I was doing music, Like as a human being. I'm like my friends in filmy, they gonna know what I don't.
Speaker 7: Like what I like.
Speaker 13: You know, you gotta set you know, It's like you gotta set it the record straight way way. You gotta stet on that as a kid, you know what I'm saying, Like to the point my mama understands me and know like okay, yeah, my daughter. You know, it's like you gotta set boundaries early. So once the music came, it came in. It came in the picture like later. So I feel like people already knew, Like even if they do feel like that, they they already is like it's like they ain't gonna say it or they gonna make it like it's a joke, like and I'm just gonna set the record straight. That's the one thing. I mean, I'm setting it straight. I can't even sugar coaty like it's impossible to try to sugar coat something like you don't know if I if I rock with you, if I don't like it's I can't sugar coat nothing like. I just genuinely can't.
Speaker 16: Like that.
Speaker 7: I think. But it be true, though, the ship be true. But niggas be thinking like I guess it's the delivery because whatever I said to you, when you look at it, what I said, it's really the truth. It's just how you feel like I'm coming off.
Speaker 1: But like I said, you know it's different and you might just mean it, but there's man fuck you, then that's fuck you. You see what I'm saying, Like the way that you say it, Yeah, you probably mean it like that, but the way that you say fuck you is everything in the way that you say it.
Speaker 7: If we if we go somewhere and we're supposed to do a show and you got to like you nerve it and I say, you're acting like a bitch. What else are I supposed to say that you're acting like a bitch. Bro, Like, we tell you the money is right here, let's go out and get the money. I don't calling about all that with you talking about Hell no, bro, ain't really man, you ain't like a bitch nigga take that literally, but that's really should be motivation. You shouldn't want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should have actually delivered it a lot more fucking stronger because niggas, But what.
Speaker 1: About I agree with you, this is terrapy ship, but what about bro, you acting like a bitch? You better than that.
Speaker 13: If I'm saying you acting like doing the right thing, I'm saying you're acting like you got to know it. I'm saying you're trying to be like, take it easy. I'm like, you're acting like a bitch, bro Like you have to feel it.
Speaker 1: You know what, they should assume the rest of you, Like you can tell somebody you're.
Speaker 2: Acting like a bitch, right, No, no, no, like a bitch.
Speaker 6: Let's get it together and you get that money.
Speaker 1: But you just added something to that and then you're acting like a bitch, like do I need to leave?
Speaker 6: If a niggas acted like a bitch, a nigga know he acted like.
Speaker 10: A bitch exactly. I get that.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is like a bitch and walk off. You might say, man, you have like a bitch. We need to get this money.
Speaker 7: Nah, do you want to be around a bit nigga?
Speaker 2: So really know what I'm saying is.
Speaker 6: I know I didn't just say that.
Speaker 2: I was just using that as reference. But like I just said, when a niggas acted like a bitch, niggas knows that he's acting like a bitch.
Speaker 21: So you gotta are you right like a bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm walking off and leaving you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna keep it real.
Speaker 2: You sit with that and understand that, but you need to get your shut No.
Speaker 7: But get what some nigga don't know they acting like bitch. That's what I'm trying to get a nigga all you down doing some bit ship. You don't see that.
Speaker 1: I see that, bro.
Speaker 7: You a bit. You just a bitch, But you don't even know what acting like a bitch is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you you a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people you gotta break it down for it's all communication. So you're not acting like I wouldn't tell a nigga like that.
Speaker 7: You acted like a bit.
Speaker 25: Bro.
Speaker 7: You a bitch. I wouldn't even say you acting, because here's not an act.
Speaker 26: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: We gotta do this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we gotta get to allow to get this ship popular.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Way, and what you want to say to the people.
Speaker 13: I just want to shout everybody, everybody out, the nominees.
Speaker 1: Of course, record still going crazy.
Speaker 13: It's going crazy. I think we just reached out today.
Speaker 1: It's gonna go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you.
Speaker 6: Signed or are you still independent? I'm signing.
Speaker 2: I'm signing the arister.
Speaker 13: That's my man right there.
Speaker 2: Said yeah, yeah, I can't. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 10: I love Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Jam days exactly.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, that's a good guy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 13: I just want to, you know, shout everybody out. I want to just I'm thankful to be here. Of course, I'm thinking y'all forced to having me, you know. I just I want to do this again.
Speaker 2: Of course, we gotta do the completion, the complete Yeah, Scholar edition in Atlanta. Yeah, we gotta get down to the dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think that.
Speaker 21: I thank you, dope, I do.
Speaker 7: You just got a dope aural energy about you know what I'm saying. It'd be hard to tap.
Speaker 10: Into that ship.
Speaker 13: You know what I'm saying, because people they take it the wrong way, like you just got to get people.
Speaker 7: You yeah, you me.
Speaker 13: But some people ain't taking it the wrong way. Some people really just be stinking, stinking you feel like I'm coming on here just I'm at the same energy every time I see y'all like ship, that's just that.
Speaker 7: I fuck with you. I know, ain't no in between.
Speaker 10: Yeah, gotta be like that.
Speaker 1: Love, Love and Respect t twenty twenty four. You know what it is, Big Spyler, Yeah, Big factspaw dot Com BET Awards twenty twenty four. You know what it is, Big Facts Live. Elijah Blake is here with Big Bank Baby J d J Screen. What's up? What's up? What's the word.
Speaker 10: I love to be here with my skin folk.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 16: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indeed, give yourself the proper introduction.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We like for people to pop it a little bit. Let alone Elijah Blake.
Speaker 27: Indeed, it's your boy, Elijah Blake. You guys might be familiar with you with songs like I put out on my own.
Speaker 13: I just want to.
Speaker 9: I got this weird call.
Speaker 10: I'm not sick. I swear to you, soume, No, let's go.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna follow bank.
Speaker 10: Song as I put out on my own.
Speaker 27: I just want to I've also written songs that you guys might be familiar with Usher's climax No Love Allow for Rihanna enough and no Love for Keishakole Lil Wayne Dui for Sierra Okay, sex thing better than Love I co wrote with my boy Trey.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how does that write and go? Like, when you, being an artist like you right could hit for somebody else that you could have kept for yourself. I make you feel.
Speaker 27: I love when people say that because now I have the perfect answer. Those songs are never meant for me. With this project, I'm realizing that now at this point of my artistry, like I'm telling stories of my real life, what I really went through, breakups, that I had, things that happened with my parents and my upbringing. So those songs were I'm just blessed to be in the room and help an artist like Usher tell his story in that chapter of his life. I just know what Confessions meant to me and what eighty seven or one meant to me growing up. So even in the session, I was like, Wow, I'm really here with this guy.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 27: It's an amazing experience. So for me to be etched in his discography like that is just the biggest blessing. And for us to win a Grammy is just unbelieve.
Speaker 1: What's the hardest thing about like transitioning from like songwright and then helping others to becoming the artist that you want to.
Speaker 27: Be the hardest part for me early on was when I did get my deal as an artist, because I got notoriety as a songwriter first. Even though I was an artist first, I didn't even know I could write songs. I just didn't want nobody telling I'm a Gemini, so I don't never want nobody to So when they would put me in the sessions with like Cheftone, who I love to write my songs, it just never went well.
Speaker 10: I was like, I want to tell it this way.
Speaker 27: So then that's when people like yo, you could really write songs. So because the world was introduced to me as a songwriter, trying to redirect them like no, I was always doing shows and I'm a church boy.
Speaker 10: I grew up singing first.
Speaker 27: That was harder than I thought it was going to be because when I look at my favorite artists, they were always singer songwriters. It never separated Lauren Hill, Prince singer songwriter, Stevie Wonders singer songwriter. So in my mind, I never thought I would have to convince the world that those are one and the same.
Speaker 7: But that's what it is now though, right they want you to just write songs. They don't want you to you know what I'm saying. They when you, when you be so good at one thing, they be wanting to keep you like marginalized, to put you in the box. Focus on this, because this is what.
Speaker 10: You do exactly, this is exactly.
Speaker 27: And one thing my pop's telling me is like boxes are made for old clothing and pieces of furniture, that they're not made for people, They're not made for creators. We if actually the people who inspire me, Prince, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, they were constantly breaking.
Speaker 10: Out of boxes.
Speaker 27: The moment you put Michael in the box, he was breaking out of it. So that's the type of vibe that I'm on with my artistry.
Speaker 1: Do you think fans are selfish? Not in not in not in a bad way, But you think that fans can be like this is what we want, damn it, and we want it now.
Speaker 27: And I do think this new generation of consumers are a little entitled. I think they look at things that they are like, give us new music, And sometimes I'm like, I just out the project.
Speaker 10: Two weeks a day.
Speaker 27: Like everything is so fast and the consumption is so fast. And it's like, if you have an artists that you love, support them. Because there's a machine in anything in corporate America, there are checks and balances.
Speaker 15: So if you want a new Normani.
Speaker 27: Album, if you want a new Chris Brown album, stream it, by it, purchase it. Because therefore, when they go to the label and they say I want to put out another project, the label could say, Okay, this.
Speaker 9: Last one did good.
Speaker 10: But sometimes you can't just be so entitled.
Speaker 27: New music, new music, it costs maybe at least ten thousand dollars to make one song, and per stream you're making zero point zero zero, zero point seventeen cents. You got to make that make sense for the person that's doing it. That's why you're watching a lot of artists who came from that area be like, I'm good, you know what I mean? Because when you go in the studio studio time right, you're probably paying sixty fives seventy an hour. Then you're paying the producer who charges maybe five thousand a track. Then you're paying to get it mixed and massive. If you're paying for a good mixer, you're at least paying fifteen to twenty five it for a good mix for one song. Then the mastering guy's gonna charge you another ten another thousand dollars. Then distro kid or two for whoever you use is gonna charge you a fee. Then the artwork, you gotta shoot the artwork. So that's the fun lifestyle, and.
Speaker 1: That's for one song.
Speaker 27: So I do think that the consumer can be a little entitled and just saying give me, give me, gimme, gimme. Where you gotta support chartists. You gotta go to their shows. You gotta love on them. Not just the tailor Switch, not the Beyonce's because they're good, they done did that already, but the newer artists. If you want the new generation to really have a chance at being the next Michael's, the next Prince, definitely like appreciate their music in a better way.
Speaker 10: If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: That's what it is, what's for you.
Speaker 27: The album comes out August second, it's called Elijah. It's just simply Elijah, and I made sure that there were no features.
Speaker 12: There's a for real.
Speaker 27: Record I really wanted to put on an album, but it's just really important.
Speaker 1: It's a record with forreal that you said I'm not.
Speaker 10: He produced it and he's featured it.
Speaker 27: Okay, So yeah, no, no, it's not on an album, but I want to put it in the next I want to build myself up to because Ross gave me a feature early on in my career and I didn't have the proper machine behind it to really take it, and I felt like that was I did a disservice to him because at the time he was charging like what seventy five a feature. He didn't charge me, So that was almost his way of saying, like I see you young, and like make your and I did. I paid out of my pocket to get it to radio, but it's only so far I could go when you got labels paying millions of dollars, you know, to work the next record at radio. So I also loved this record, and I just want to make sure that my profile, getting people the eyes back on me are all aligned for the magnitude that I feel like this for real record could be. And for him to do the record for me, you know, he left me the files and everything. It just was super humbling because that's for real. But I think that's how he moves as a creative and that's why he's been blessed, is seeing it first and being on it first and not riding away but being ahead of the waves. So yeah, I just want to with this project. I've done so many features. I wanted to be me really getting to my sound who I am as an artist, and then the next project we'll take it from there and out.
Speaker 10: I'll bring back your features and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Right, we appreciate the conversation. I appreciate you'all having to man with Elijah Blake Love the BT Awards twenty twenty four Big Facts.
Speaker 7: Live Lessons King.
Speaker 1: Big Facts Line from the BT Awards twenty twenty four. DJ screams here you know what I'm saying. Representing for Team Big Facts. Lavell just sat down to chop it up with me. Welcome to the BT Awards, Welcome to Big Facts.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 10: How you doing man, I'm doing great. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: So if somebody's not familiar with you, my brother fill everybody in right now, you know what I'm saying, let him know what time it is.
Speaker 28: With lavel Well, lavell Is out of Kansas City, had a big song with Anthony Hamilton fell in Love. We hit number four on Billboard and put out another one with After seven Always and Me and Moe. We're getting ready to drop the new pro Jack Lavelle Love Story. It's getting ready to drop second week of July.
Speaker 10: Suh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's what it is. What inspires you to even get into the game of music, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 28: Well, all twenty nineteen, I was a background lead singing for Charlie Wilson. Okay, so just being around these guys, you know, it's always been my passion. So just getting out here and doing it and you know, earning my little spot in this business.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. And what's the biggest thing you would say to somebody who want to get in this business? You know what I'm saying. They out there, they're dreaming of it because he you know, they always show the finished products. I always see the finished product, but a lot of people don't see the grind or work. You know what I'm saying. The ups and downs and all that, Like, what's the biggest thing you'll say to somebody who want to get in that game?
Speaker 28: Stay focused, keep pushing, you know, keep your drive going, and you know, just take every opportunity that you can, you know, because you never know when you're gonna get your break, you know.
Speaker 1: And then another thing we've been talking about to day with just different artists is that moment. Those moments are frustration where you might feel like giving up or quitting and like you don't want to do it no more, like how do you personally or what did you personally use as motivation to keep you going?
Speaker 10: As level man?
Speaker 28: Just just staying true to who I am, staying true to what I believe in, and just knowing that I know I have a place in this. But you know it's all God's timing, you know, so for sure, yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure outside of all so, so, do you listen to a lot of hip hop? Not really not really keep it honest, Yeah, but when you do, who are some of your favorites?
Speaker 22: Uh?
Speaker 28: I mean, you know, I listen to H Drake, I listen to Uh. I'm an old school guy and I.
Speaker 1: Like to make it make it.
Speaker 28: DJ quick And yeah, you know, I'm an old school man, so yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: You gotta do that. You gotta do that. And then it's like in general lifestyle for you lavel day to day outside of the music. What type of stuff you.
Speaker 10: Into, man, I'm into my family.
Speaker 28: Then you got my family, uh, and just just being a you know, family person, man, and just trying to let my life shine and let people see that you can you can do this music thing and still be yourself at the same time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, just staying true to who I am.
Speaker 1: Absolutely for the summer twenty twenty four and beyond, what can they look toward look forward to from you?
Speaker 10: Man, I'm excited for this new project.
Speaker 15: You know, I'm glad.
Speaker 10: I'm glad for the movement of R and B right now.
Speaker 28: There's a lot of people are talking about the old nineties R and bad so and and you know, when you can get back to that kind of R and B where you know, we know what we're saying, but we have a different way of saying it. Man, the music today love there you go, man, And that's one of my love you.
Speaker 1: Can cry about a woman absolutely became so macho at a point whereas yeah, everybody's so Teflon is still and then.
Speaker 28: They make our ladies feel like it's okay to accept some of the things that they've been accepting to man. So it's just like just getting back to being held accountable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, man, I appreciate you pulling up talking to Big Facts. You know what I'm saying. You ever in Atlanta tap in with this show. Everybody with no one can follow you on that social media. Man, everything is Lavel l E v E l L E. Follow me, hit me up, I'll hit you right back. Perfect Lavel Big Facts Live for the b ET Awards twenty twenty four. Let's get it Saloot to loot the streets exactly. It's Big Facts done, Captain Bitch BT Awards twenty twenty four. You know what it is, Big Facts. Welcome skill a baby right now, Yes.
Speaker 2: Nerve Bro.
Speaker 1: A salute to you and all your success. Last time we saw you, you pulled up, like you said, with side of baby. You know what I'm saying. But you know you're doing your own one two You got big hits, multiple hits plural. You know what I'm saying. So salute to you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So like before we get into the hit shit, right, I just want to speak on something that that I saw like on the internet last night. You were I don't know if it was one of your shows or if you were just like out in public somewhere, and this gave you some flowers and yeah, at your show, and she gave you some flowers, and it instantly like just brought the emotion out of you. And that like that shit like really did something to me because like I'm a like I'm in, I'm like a hugger, so like I'm huge on like hugging people and energy and you know, like making sure that like our black men feel loved and all that kind of shit. So to see you just have that kind of release, I think that what that did for like all of the black men that saw that that have always been told all their lives like don't cry, shut up, and you know what I'm saying, like hold that shit in. I think you really just changed the world with that shit, like for real real And I just want to tell you that, like I'm gonna give you a hug as soon as we get finished with this shit, because that shit was like amazing, the most amazing shit I've seen in a really long time, like for real, for real, because you could feel, you could feel all the pain and the love and everything that that came out, like with those tears and ship and that was like that was really dope. That was really dope. I'm big on that kind of ship.
Speaker 10: So thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm big on that ship. Like, yeah, what's up.
Speaker 10: I'm telling I'm.
Speaker 2: Out.
Speaker 29: I've been watching on for a long time real like, yeah, I'm like I walk around cool j Tyree talk.
Speaker 10: You know, Yeah, Like I ain't never been in nothing.
Speaker 7: Like this, But do you do you feel like you have a rhyme though, Like I'm here now.
Speaker 10: I feel like I'm here.
Speaker 29: I feel like I got like I'm almost there, like I got something like I'm missing and damn what, I'll figure it out. I'm here, I'm here, but I'm missing something that's gonna take me the icon status style.
Speaker 1: I need no time.
Speaker 7: This is take a little bit more time.
Speaker 2: It's just he's absorbing you.
Speaker 10: Yeah you go there, I'm twenty five.
Speaker 7: Oh man, you got forever to do this. The game bro you Yeah, so you you gotta know it?
Speaker 2: God willing there?
Speaker 7: What you out here? Do you go into the walls?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 29: I'm going to awards. I got like bookers and stuff. I'm performing that bt BT experience.
Speaker 2: You're doing a game Tomorrow's right, you're at the game, Okay, I'm coming to that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm gonna hope tomorrow like that. Yeah, I'm like that for real. Bet your money on me versus any rapper say less, Bet your money on me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, chill bro I like that, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I try to stay grinded.
Speaker 7: What's the shit you have to do every day? Just keep yourself grinding, like you tell yourself.
Speaker 29: I just tell myself I'm blessed, and I just think about everything I've been through, Like I think, pick the stuff that I've been through, make me so calm through like anything, Like I haven't been through everything being broke, out, shot, all that type of stuff, you know. So it's like even with that, like you just go through it like you know, like even when traumatic stuff happen to you, if you panic like stuff like, it's worse. So I just try to be calm through everything, the highs the lows, and I try to like that's why I stay sober, like.
Speaker 10: So like I like to experience everything.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be telling you you don't do any drugs at all.
Speaker 10: No, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do nothing.
Speaker 2: For real. That's hard.
Speaker 10: You feel.
Speaker 7: I mean the people that you have to lose along the way, like friends feeling entitled.
Speaker 10: And you know what I'm saying, got them there, everybody.
Speaker 29: But I think people be like when something happen on, once you get blessed with the opportunity, people be feeling like you're supposed to over extend.
Speaker 10: But yeah, people don't know, Like if it's ten of us sitting right here and I'm doing something small for everybody.
Speaker 29: Add up to something big. But people be thinkers for self. If I got four people in prison right now, I take care of but you know, and in prison like he don't know like the other three they ain't at the same prison, so he don't even understand that. When you called for commissary and he called to put something on his phone, and then he called him for something else. He needed Mama bills paid, they ain't think about that. Plus I got ma mama bills.
Speaker 7: You know what you could be going through.
Speaker 29: You get what you asked for. I pray to be in this position. I'd rather be in a position of people asking me then be in a position where I can't ask me. So, yeah, blessed I got the opportunity I meet icons, they know who I am. Every time I meet somebody I called my mama. Yea yeah, so it's like I'm blessed for real.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let me ask you this, what is it about you? Or why do you think because I've just noticed, like just from seeing footage from you and you know, vlogs and all that kind of shit, like like I've noticed primarily like a lot, like a lot of kids gravitate to you. And you know, they always say like if kids are pulled to you, then like you have something special, like because kids don't really kids are excellent judges of character and they don't really fuck with people that are bad people. So what do you think it is that that just kind of makes you that great person?
Speaker 29: I know, like I sat in them same seats as them kids, So like, yeah, I try to do like every year I go to like fifty schools in Detroit and just I don't even gotta talk to them. I just coming there and let the kids see me because like I just feel like stuff like that, like if I just if I say one kid, then I did something today, like you, I know, if I come today school or that it's a possibility I come today school.
Speaker 10: They might go all year thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know it just like that. Yeah, Yeah, that's dope, that's dope.
Speaker 10: Appreciate you you. I don't know.
Speaker 29: I'm just trying to make I've been doing I've been really I ain't even really been focused on me.
Speaker 16: Was that.
Speaker 10: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 29: I've been doing stuff like I'm like one of the youngest black developers and Detroit right now. So I've been like I bought like a whole block. I bought my old house that I stayed in. I've been founding a lot of property stuff like that. Well, musically, I'm just trying to go to the moon, whatever it takes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, moviesthing like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I got a too By movie.
Speaker 2: I think every Detroit nigga has it too movie like That's it is great taking.
Speaker 10: Over the Yeah, I gotta. I've been hanging with fifty two. So fifty I told fifty I need a actor coach.
Speaker 12: You're like, put you in.
Speaker 10: I need an active coach ras Yeah.
Speaker 7: Cut get one of it for sure.
Speaker 10: Definitely gonna do that. I've been waiting, get it do that.
Speaker 1: A yeah, acep, yep, strill the baby love bro. You know what it is. Yes, BT Awards, Big Facts Live Loop, Big Factspod dot Com Big Facts Live from the BT Awards twenty twenty four. Baby Jay DJ screen representing right now for Teams Big Facts. EBONYE. Roley just pulled up on this.
Speaker 16: Ye.
Speaker 2: What's up is going on?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 6: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How y'all doing wonderful days?
Speaker 1: A basis, so you are artist, an a model, but like an official no no disrespect to anybody, but not listen a model that just not like an Instagram model, but an actual model that's done campaigns with.
Speaker 2: A lot of people, y'all. Y'all want me to say, just pop a few because I want one of them. I want my ship.
Speaker 26: I'll be trying to be too humble.
Speaker 2: I gotta I got to pop out of show.
Speaker 26: Sometimes you got out. I mean, I don't work with a lot of people by mind time for I had collaborationing. Now y'all work with a lot of people.
Speaker 1: You need you need to throw out that out merge forget.
Speaker 26: Oh yeah you need to Yeah that is.
Speaker 16: I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like, oh yeah, I had Chail Tom for the girl.
Speaker 1: What salute to you?
Speaker 26: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Really not average? Yes, that's big, that's a huge deal.
Speaker 1: But we always like to ask people who who indulged in like different worlds, like what do you enjoy more modeling or the music?
Speaker 26: Music for sure?
Speaker 1: Music for sure.
Speaker 26: Like I'm grateful for the modeling because it it got me past my insecurities. Okay, but the music is where my heart is. Yeah, Like music is where my heart is because I could still just stay modeling, Like I kind of stepped away from modeling so that I could see this and I've been blessed to do both now. But I took oh, thank you, Yeah I did. Yeah, I took a break actually so that I could fully pursue my music. Okay, and now I've been blessed to do both at the same time now.
Speaker 2: So and I definitely want to touch on something you just said about the modeling helping you with your insecurities. How big was that in I guess, affording yourself to be able to be a productive artist, because you know, you have to have confidence to get on the stage and perform in front of people.
Speaker 6: So how did that kind of help you a lot more to be able to do this.
Speaker 10: I mean it did.
Speaker 26: It was everything, if I'm being honest, because you you on sets and you shooting in front of sometimes up to fifty plus people, you know, and you are kind of being a puppet for what envision you being. Yeah, so from that that built me up strong enough because I got rejected a lot too throughout the years. So yeah, I mean it's normalst like and it built me up luckily where now if somebody say no it ain't shit, it's like all right, that means something bigger is for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 26: I didn't go through that. I wouldn't have had this mindset because this is a different beast I entering music. So yes, she's waving on somebody.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, it's all good.
Speaker 26: But yeah, it did everything you needed to do hard. Yeah, I can go all my sets and do my do my shit.
Speaker 2: That's hard.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. What's your most special song? It's more dearly to your heart, like this is the song that represents me, and that's the song that really tells what's really on my heart and.
Speaker 6: My mind of my core type.
Speaker 9: Shit.
Speaker 26: Mmm, that's so hard. I mean to be fair, my first EP is only twenty two minutes. It's the whole EP, the first EP, because it's it's so many layers to me. One minute, while i might be going through it sad, angry about shit that I've been through. Next minute, I'm happy and I'm in love or loving myself whatever, you know. It's it's just it's, you know, it's layers to all of us. So it's hard for me to pick one song right now because I'm a complex woman.
Speaker 10: Y'allah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, son, Leo, leo, y'all the lion Okay, yeah, Okay, my daddy's said, up, what's your son? I'm a cancer?
Speaker 26: Okay, y'all be stressing me all but I love y'all, y'all.
Speaker 7: So yeah, you know big facts.
Speaker 1: Listeners are very nosy. So it's not that we want to know this, but they don't want to know. It's every Ley single.
Speaker 26: Em Riley is very much Yesie Riley is single. I'm chilling right now. I'm a little so my new single where They At is literally where They At? It's so are you looking? I'm I ain't looking, but I'm looking the song, But it really is that it's like I'm I'm open, but I'm not on the quest right now. I'm focused.
Speaker 2: I got a lot to do.
Speaker 26: But if it finds me, I'm open to it. But I'm about to have fun this summer. But fun, you know, I mean, I'm giving a.
Speaker 2: Pusy for fun.
Speaker 26: Okay, let's be clear, fun just me for once. I know what I want, so I'm open to it attracting itself to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're gonna We're gonna manifest these men.
Speaker 26: You know what I'm saying, the good ones. I can't keep manifesting the nasty.
Speaker 12: What are good men?
Speaker 1: I just want to know because people say that.
Speaker 2: You know what is broke. I'm just gonna sit on my right.
Speaker 26: I ain't got no, I ain't got here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm gonna let you go president. What's good man?
Speaker 26: I mean, a good man to me is a man who is gonna protect me, A man who is emotionally intelligent, that's emotionally responsible.
Speaker 2: What's up game and.
Speaker 6: The door?
Speaker 26: But yeah, that's that's the main part for me. Emotionally responsible, emotionally intelligent. I'm not about to go ahead clowning, but that's the that's the main factors for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit though, because why because because y'all don't bring the financial thing into play, but you know you care about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, because.
Speaker 26: Let's be clear, I've been I've been with a rich ass nigga and I've been with street niggas. I've had so it's just like, I'm not saying that it's a deal breaker. It's more about your mindset. It's like, you ain't gotta have it, but you gotta have a mindset to want to go and get it.
Speaker 2: You gotta have the ability to be able to achieve that potential.
Speaker 26: Yeah, you gotta have a mindset because it's like, if you don't see yourself being bigger than where you are, then we can't. I'm not wasting my time on that. Like I've done it.
Speaker 2: I've tried, Yeah, and I feel like with me, like with the financial part of it, a man that lacks financial discipline, meaning doesn't have the ability to consistently maintain and retain the funds, lacks discipline in every other area of life because the financial aspect is a necessity for you to be able to basically maintain your life. So if you can't maintain your life, then you can't maintain me not that I need maintaining to a certain extent, there be some.
Speaker 1: Really good broke niggas and can't There'll be some real.
Speaker 26: Both what he said, but how long have you been broke? That's exactly it's like trying to do.
Speaker 2: Because the amazing broke niggas that I know like broke the brokenness and got up and figured out a way to be able to get it. Like you can't. You can't sit in that and just let it consume you. You have to be able to, hey, bust up out of that ship because you got I know, all the broke niggas that I got, got people depending on them, kids, mama's family, whatever. So if they're broke, then nine times out of ten, everybody around them is broke. And that's too much for them to bear. So they got up and went and got it so that they can make sure that they were straight and able to be in a position to make sure that the people that really deserved to depend on them were also straight as well. My good man, I don't know, bro like I just you know, I'm just here.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you don't know, you just.
Speaker 2: I'm here, not but I mean, I just need somebody like will not need somebody. Let me remove the personal part. But in general, yeah, in general, a good man to me is somebody with a sense of humor, somebody that has a sense of responsibility, and somebody that understands that I deserve the proper respect. What am I trying to say? Just don't play in my face. I don't want you to play at all, but at least, like, don't play respect me enough not to play in my face.
Speaker 1: Any rally comes to Atlanta and sits down full full fool.
Speaker 2: We're gonna We're gonna go into this conversation and a little bit more depth.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, then we'll talk about like cheaters and infidelity. We'll get real deep when you come.
Speaker 26: I'm ready to take me in.
Speaker 1: Let everybody know about your EP, your music, g everybody.
Speaker 3: All that.
Speaker 2: Yes, So my.
Speaker 26: Debut, my first EP dropped a little over a year ago. It's on every streaming platform. It's called Ebony. My name is Ebanie Riley. Again, my new singles just dropped. I just dropped the song with the legendary Jermaine Duprix and Brian Michael cox Shaw.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 24: Just three days ago, I just.
Speaker 26: Dropped my new single where they at It's Giving Summer Anthem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you girls check it out, Yes, yes.
Speaker 26: Yeah, it's on every platform. Video just dropped to Okay, she giveing hips dips, Boddy Energy giving them.
Speaker 3: To you.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you. Pull up the Big Facts Live from the b ET Awards twenty twenty four. Sloop Yeah, Big Facts Live at the BT Awards twenty twenty four, Big Bank. What's up, baby j what's up?
Speaker 12: Scream? I'm here.
Speaker 15: Up, I'm outside. Yeah, yeah, we gotta pop out now.
Speaker 1: We're just talking to you off camera. You said you ain't never drink or smoke. No, I drank before you drink. I just don't don't drink.
Speaker 15: I've probably been drunk like foth times, never smoked.
Speaker 1: And you said the first time you drink you wanted to be with Snoop?
Speaker 15: Do you mean smoke? First time? I'm smoking bad, only time I'm in smoking' live streaming. That's That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: That's a heavy that's a heavy start.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you don't want to warm up now, I just want to get straight to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ship.
Speaker 15: I feel like that's the fact you go to him. That's like the Unlock character okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's the whole entire cheeko.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's the Cheeico. You go to him, you already there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the first.
Speaker 2: Smoking experience with Snoop, that's big smoke out speak that ship into.
Speaker 6: Existence in manifesto.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what you got going on, bro?
Speaker 15: I'm working. I'm working a whole lot of TV business. I'm working hard.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 10: I just I just did a pop out with dotting Him.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and I feel like it was it was a dope moment for me for being like, you know, one of the only TV artists.
Speaker 2: Who not black hippie you're originally from California.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so I was an only long Beach artists on stage as well, So you know, I felt like it was a big moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: And then I'm working on my project. I dropped my last record, Blasphemy, and then before that, I dropped my one right before that would push your te problems. So I've been trying to like stir up some noise, create the momentum, create a uh a foundation before I dropped the records that I know I'm about tokay.
Speaker 1: You know, doing it.
Speaker 6: What's the project that you're about to drop, what's.
Speaker 15: The name of it, I don't I don't have a name for you. I'm like seventy percent done. But it's about I just did some of those. It'll be one of the one. He has one of the one. I'm sure I'm confident in it.
Speaker 7: What you think of the Junior Team concert, Like, what type of impact you think it had on the culture up here?
Speaker 15: I feel like it had a big impact on the culture. I feel like a lot of people. I feel like LA needed it. I feel like LA as us as artists, we needed that. We needed we needed something to celebrate. We needed you know what I'm saying. We needed to see that body in the street, you know what running over you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: So I'm grateful.
Speaker 15: I feel like it did a lot for us in LA, for the culture. I felt like it was a good match to see two great hip hop artists go back and forth like that, and then it ended off with a big concert where you know, the fans won at the end, they got music from everybody. So yeah, now, even LA artists is a big magnifying class on us. So I see more LA is dropping. You see Roddy's just drop. You know, you see people that's coming out Like, all right, Joe now coming out swinging. He dropped is making a mustard just dropping. So it's like, all right, it's making it makes sense. So I'm grateful. I feel like it did a lot. It gave us a lot of momentum.
Speaker 1: You think it's finally like just like put a something healing on the city. As far as like losing Kobe and losing type of healing.
Speaker 2: It was, It's so many.
Speaker 15: It was so many different type of games up there on that stage and seeing everybody I'm trying, I was tripping. I'm like, damn, everybody up here just kumbaya ku maya. So to meat, I was just like, damn own there's nobody who's ever did that and we've never had that, And for it to be after those big depths, I feel like it was definitely necessary for our city. Like it was definitely necessary.
Speaker 7: Nah for that's dope. That's dope. So what's the ship you're gonna do to use your advantage from you performing on the stage like and being a part of that moment, Like how you're gonna use that to your advantage?
Speaker 15: So for me, I feel like I did, like, you know, lot of people they did.
Speaker 2: They uh.
Speaker 15: Like we got like a sound of l A. You know, everybody got they sound. I feel like I don't sound like a typical LA artist, not to call my brothers and I just sound like a I don't sound like I'm from here anyway. So the music, the moment that I created was like letting people know that I could really really rap TD they breath superstars, you know what I'm saying. So I went up there, no no, I went up there with a no TV with a TV track so you can hear me, actually recite the lyrics correctly. You hear me, and you could feel their energy. So I'm trying to move the people in the crowd, and it traveled. I got like a lot of OG's like Joe Budden tapping in and being like, you know, he had one of them moments of the show, and I feel like that was what's most important to create that moment and use that moment to capitalize and create something out of it. So so that's what I'm trying to do right now.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite spot outside of leaving Cally? That's your shay.
Speaker 15: It's crazy that.
Speaker 7: Yeah there with ladon Green.
Speaker 15: What you do Laighton Green.
Speaker 10: My dog, my dog.
Speaker 15: I used to beut there with her every day at the house every day. So music crazy crazy man, like we we worked on some records age She's crazy like.
Speaker 10: So out there, I was in the A and I was in Sandy Springs, Okay, So it was.
Speaker 15: It was dope. I really really rock with it. I I talked to my label, I'm like, man, going out there, it seemed like what my indgame is, like, I'm from here, but you get to see if if can I cush.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 15: It funched me up when I when I went out there though, because I'm she took me to where it's a cow It's a rich place, you said, Kyle County.
Speaker 12: It was rich. It was like it was.
Speaker 15: It was a rich ass area, but they had big ass houses. And I'm like, damn, I said, why you got me in this white neighborhood And she's like, Nigga, this ain't no white neighborhood. I'm like, bigga, I mean the white neighborhood. She like, bro, watch come out at five five six. And when I came out, you see black people find you know, our planning. And for me, that fucked me up and it made me think about how to think about our people, because I'm from California, where you know, we live in apartments our whole life. So you're looking at that, you're like, damn, and then she like we not. She like people in the South are conditioned different than the people over here because we glitz and GLAMs. You know, you make it look good, you flex and make it look like you got it. But over there and in South, they like parents are teaching they kids to own shit, like don't keep running until you because once you run out of money, you can't take a loan out on what you gave them.
Speaker 9: People.
Speaker 15: So you see people who graduate in college thirty years old and got cribs. But out here you see them people sharing a two bedroom and wasn't here, you know what I'm saying. So now when I went down there, kind of fucked me up, and I was like, damn, I need to come down here. And I'm not no I believe in Jesus Christ, you know what I'm saying, But I'm not no spiritual.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 15: Gotta have a crystal to help me. But when I went out therefl connected to the trees, but but to me, I'm not that type of versus of for me to feel that. I was like, yeah, I got be out here. I think that's why I'm end up overall because I'm like, man, I ain't never felt that, and I felt like peaceful. Yeah you know man, So to me, I love Itlanta Like, I feel like that's gonna be for shure.
Speaker 7: I'll be ready to get back. I've been there for a year, folly six years. I'll be ready to get I'm ready to get back there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like you.
Speaker 2: Ready to go.
Speaker 15: I went out there. I went out there with uh. I went out there the top and I went to.
Speaker 7: A club with Pe.
Speaker 15: Some of the girls, City girls, and now we went to a club. Bro, it's crazy in the club. I've never seen that much money on the club. Even when you in Cali, you don't. It's like a sport out there to throw all your money like these niggas is throwing all that money like the most. It's so much money on the floor. I'm damn there slipping. Where's that magic city? And I ain't never seen magic. I ain't never seen no ship like that. I'm like, bro, this is crazy. This nigga wasn't gave me some money to throw. I didn't want to throw it.
Speaker 10: You want to throw all this money?
Speaker 1: This like five thousand dollars.
Speaker 15: You want to throw all this? They like, yeah, just throw it. I'm like, man, many, yeah.
Speaker 1: Look that good.
Speaker 15: I mean, you know, I love dollars, you know what I'm saying. So, but I love the culture over there. I feel like it's dope over there. It's a completely different world from l A. Right, and it's it's fast, but it's slower in LA. Like you can create, and I have daughters, so I want to be able to create.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 15: I want them to have the hospitality that uh young people have. You know, West Coast we known for being like snooty, like a lot of us are, you know, they carry attitudes and walking around we got like an ego. Even if you're from l A and another l A person walking the room and say where you're from, you immediately jump on that, like what you mean?
Speaker 1: What you mean from?
Speaker 10: But it's a negative.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but over in the South it's like, oh, how you doing where you're from? It's it's just so if you're not from there, you're probably good. Like if as far as like the politics of all the other ship they like. Man, you don't know more about that same what she is from here? You know what I'm saying. So when I want out there, I just felt at peace. It was it was dope, my bad to go on that tangent.
Speaker 7: You gotta come to the level so we can do this ship right. Man.
Speaker 15: No, I'm trying to. I'm not trying to.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 15: I be out there a lot. I literally be out there a lot. I go out there on my free time, I mean spare time getting on them.
Speaker 7: Uh la, you know what that get really?
Speaker 16: Flag?
Speaker 10: Yeah, ski flag and bring no bags.
Speaker 1: Get on the plane.
Speaker 12: Not spirit. Yeah, they get on spirit.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be what You're gonna be a spirit a lot of spirits.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm good. You might as well fly that plane by yourself.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you, my brother, when you're the ATL tap in with us is BT Awards twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Live anything else.
Speaker 12: I got Big Fact.
Speaker 1: On the streets exactly. It's Big Fact, No Captain Fitch, Big Facts Live from the BT Awards twenty twenty for continues, Big Bank, Baby j d J, Scream, Dope be Big Fax Family. What's up? What's up? Man, lax kicking it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, you know, just touched down.
Speaker 3: You know, I.
Speaker 10: Just started off tour to day and ship, so later on it's.
Speaker 1: Hood okay, all right, So what's your own?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: You drop some mixed tapes? You dropping music?
Speaker 27: I just I just actually turned my album in just the other day. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna come back hate the summer real quick.
Speaker 9: I got something special for you on there too.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, yeah, shout out Jamaine.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, man, So you said, okay, so you just flooding with music? What made you decided to say because you had that hit record, you know what I'm saying. I think we saw it on the Super Bowl, you know what I'm saying and everything, But what made you decide to say? That's cool? But I'm still finna get back to it and stay in motion and stay working.
Speaker 27: Because it'd be like you can't get content because it's always with Nicks, I don't care what you do and how big something is, Like all right, nigga, I would that ship don't last ever? Like I think if we've been honest, man, me's on to the next thing. You gotta keep it going. So now, really, what I'm about to do I gotta this project that I'm to drop the ship like it's different, like it got that type of sound on there though, like I'm mixed it in like I'm finla really capitalize on that whole energy real quick though.
Speaker 7: Now you and your bad right now though, just peer your whole aura like with that coat down a little bit yet you see I got yeah, because you would have had it. You know what I'm saying, you had it.
Speaker 2: Long.
Speaker 27: I ain't gonna say I put it down like just even today like normally like normally if I'm like to do this, you.
Speaker 7: Had to yeh.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 7: But this is it though, tell you you it though, I've been saying this ship when I first met you, bro, I want to hear the project though.
Speaker 27: I got you so I've seen the link what you've been on. Man, ship, this is working Like I'm focused.
Speaker 7: Right now, more serious than that you've ever been about this area? What what made it click to you? Like man, time, I gotta go hard. Man.
Speaker 27: It's like, Man, I just be looking at this ship and I'll be like, man, these niggas is not better than I swear to go. I really feel that way, Like motherfucker might be bigger than me at the time and the moment you you look, it's just I got to just put in the work and really just show people like, no, no, he gonna really beat like the biggest to ever do it. And that's how that's what I'm on. I ain't getting the rap game and just be a rapper, just be anybody. No, I want to be the biggest show people.
Speaker 1: M how long you been at it now?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 10: Since I was like, man, since I was like six. You know, it's so crazy.
Speaker 27: BT made me want to start rapping like one of them sis of parking ship like that. I always wanted to go on that ship. Yeah, they really need to bring that ship back to something.
Speaker 12: Like it though.
Speaker 1: Outlet be hard.
Speaker 7: Outlet how you how you keep from getting like contented, like cause you know, some niggas get the jewels and get the fame and think they had to it syndrome, think they eat so much that they don't got to the work.
Speaker 27: Is hard, see because because when you get the Jews even so me seeing like how much jewelry costs and how much my lifestyle costs just in general, you got to keep the money coming in.
Speaker 10: Yeah you all right, I ain't content with these changes.
Speaker 27: I want more and I'm gonna want to keep getting this ship and that ship costs a lot of money, so you got to keep going.
Speaker 10: You have the bad coming in and ship though.
Speaker 27: And it's like, man, when I be when I be around like my niggas and ship though, like you gotta think, when I'm around Pluto niggas like them, I feel poor, like you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 30: People like I ain't got ship now brokes for real, Like I just telling the nigga that bit we went to like bro nigga poet here broncausea depressive like man nigga that was just so far with three hundred he had two fitted.
Speaker 27: This little little man, this ship ain't nothing. I watch these niggas spend this shit in a month for real, man, keep going.
Speaker 16: You know what?
Speaker 27: Inspired by though, right, That's why I like because like so so when I be with my homies, I'm the I'm the one like all right Boom nigga like like he he exactly. So when I'm with big brother now my inspiration, you know what I'm saying. So it's like ship. I love being around that type of ship because the nigga be me and too, though, Man, Yeah, show you hang around four millionaires, four billionaires, you're gonna be the fifth one. Yeah, for sure, as long as you're learning and doing the right thing. Though a lot of people will be around that ship and just be around it just to be they be cool with the glamor and all that ship though. I'm actually I'm gonna get something from ship.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 7: But you you want the nigga too though. You ain't gonna say press up, but you'll pull up. I don't feel like you got like you got something be having like a we got company or something like a couple of you'll care you go, you go see if a nigga fuck with you or not.
Speaker 27: You can tell me if you and I don't got a problem with reaching out, Like if I like somebody ship, I will work with you.
Speaker 10: I'll tell you, like ship do something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're not too cool.
Speaker 27: I don't give a fuck. I think every niggas problem and they they don't want to do that ship.
Speaker 7: I think that's that's a big part of actually doing that doing everything. I think that's a big part of it.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 7: If you know, like reach out or reach out to people you want to fuck with or just be honest about whoever. You know what I'm saying, like trying to be standing offs being at Bubba. You gotta be already do that. You can't do that. Ship trying to come up.
Speaker 27: That's why, that's why nigg could drop an album with millions of dollars worth of features type ship like off love though, like just because ship like that, though I don't have let it because a lot of these niggas they really are fuck with They really fuck with you from a distance. They just don't say nothing. They don't so you feel me, So what's up? What's going on?
Speaker 10: What we're doing? Hell yeah, I've been waiting on you.
Speaker 7: But how is your patient? Know where the nigga be bullshit? But you know he's saying he gonna do it.
Speaker 27: When niggas do ship like that, I already see, like, oh yeah, because at the end of the day, when I when I when I fun with people, I'll be on some geniue ship though, like I integrat situation, like genuinely though, all right, I'm gonna see if I can funck with this nigga like yeah, like even just like right now, like nigga like Skalller just called me, like just on some genuine hit what you're doing where you're at, like that certain niggas that you could just be like all skill a trump when certain niggas, when niggas get.
Speaker 1: To doing that.
Speaker 27: But I'm like, all right, because that ship it'll had me mad nigga be ready to go damn smack your ass up.
Speaker 7: But but but you really can't take it person because sometimes nigga be having their own ship going on. That's what I be saying.
Speaker 10: I understand that, I understand that, but you could tell when the nigga.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, you can tell you what the nigga is bullshit.
Speaker 10: Bullshit, all right, you're trying to play me though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I get what you said for sure, you're right, But do you have a patient though, Like if a nigga you waiting on the feature nigga bullshit. But but I'm gonna stay with a nigga. Lyne Bronna say no, I'll do that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, when it gets a crush time, I'll be like I'll let you know, like all.
Speaker 27: Right, because I know motherfuckers will forget because I can ask me to do something and exactly if one thing can happen right now, and I'll lose my whole train of thought and I forgot exactly bro purpose exactly.
Speaker 10: And I understand niggass like that.
Speaker 27: I don't mind reminding your ass though that fact. No, I'll remind your ass when to get to that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is what's something you gotta knock down this year?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: What's on the goal list?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You wanted this year? Soon?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 27: I need a I needed like a real hit, like like one of the biggest songs in the world type ship like nigga nigga got I'm that nigga.
Speaker 9: Fact.
Speaker 1: But I never had a big big number one you mean like number one.
Speaker 10: You don't even got to be number one.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 10: For sure.
Speaker 12: I wanted them that one.
Speaker 10: Man, When I get that one, man, the way my ship gonna come together.
Speaker 1: But that's all record was big. That record was big though, that I think that kind.
Speaker 10: Of which one that, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 7: But but see that ship was then they go double back, they go double back and get that money go yeah.
Speaker 10: Man, But that ship didn't go billboard charts or that ship.
Speaker 27: It wasn't like it wasn't like the biggest song in the world, like one of the songs and you'd be like, oh, ship when that ship come on, like everybody just lose their fucking mind.
Speaker 10: Like everybody what you're.
Speaker 7: Doing to obtain you there? Would you like let somebody write your hook or whatever? Would you?
Speaker 21: I don't.
Speaker 27: I don't mind like working with with like we're like writers and ship like that, because what I noticed about the ship, everybody do it like everybody.
Speaker 10: It's like not nobody that never do it.
Speaker 27: So it was like a nigga had to get some because niggas be needing help with some melodies and ship though, like it don't even be like even when I be working with writers and ship, I don't even need your lyrics. I'll just be needing the idea sometimes, like all right, give me a melody to player.
Speaker 10: I was like, okay, I can suck with that.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I think it's already in your heart. Driver, keep it real with you. A lot of rappers that that facts. I was like, it's on your heart. You probably just they got so many songs. Of course, facts produce somebody else going.
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 27: I got that motherfucker though, yeah watch this, I got that motherfucker And it's so crazy.
Speaker 10: That's what I was just telling her.
Speaker 27: I was just telling I got something. I said, some ship on there. You're gonna be like, oh, oh he on bullshit, oh he on, bullshit. I'm telling you I got one once. I got one on one and I already know what it's gonna do, because I like, I preview the snippet of it, and I've seen the reaction already, so I already see like, Okay, okay, I guess what I can't tell. I can tell when it's gonna be. Like, so I've just been setting it up the right way. I'm finna.
Speaker 1: Let it fly soon.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let it fly, let that go. Yeah, it's summertime. What you let what?
Speaker 7: You let me just write you a whole complete song like this is hit? You know you listen to everybody said this is a hit.
Speaker 27: Yeah, yeah, I don't me too about saying like everybody just be trying to act too wrong with your line that niggas be cat.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't give a damn for me. Give it to you. Damn who wrote this?
Speaker 7: Mother hits a hit?
Speaker 10: But sit there with for sure, nigga's crazy what because they got them like.
Speaker 7: It's some niggas they can write some song, but became performable.
Speaker 1: Like anybody like a hit maker.
Speaker 27: Yeah, I did here make Yeah, Yeah for sure, dope be Yeah man, big old really album going away.
Speaker 31: Man, dope beat dope boy saying about we appreciate big for sure. When that hit dropping, I'm finna drop that, mother you know so crazy. Damn I'm finish going to sprieo because even that that hit right there, that when I'm talking about I finished, I got, I got ted out about the flame back to back, already got I got another one that's already going on TikTok that's already hit me and Skiller.
Speaker 27: Yeah, we already got one. That motherfucker already going on TikTok. So I'm finna throw that out and then come right back with that. I'm going I got about three of them, finish drive real.
Speaker 1: Quick, one of them. One of those pictures, that's one of them.
Speaker 27: Bitch is going yes, then I'm gonna drop the album there when I get it. When my hit catch, then I'm gonadrop the album. That's why I already turned it in, so it's already ready as soon as it dropped some catch, I'm already ready.
Speaker 7: It is what city? What's what city? You go in when they give you the most love before we get out of there on Cleveland, Okay, outside the whole.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 27: You know it's crazy New York, New York. Hell yeah, they love me in New York. You're in New York one of my places. It's actually it might be number one on my things. New York and l A, like my two biggest markets though they go to New York, l A and then Cleveland third. That's the crazy part. Hell yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you managing your BT Awards two you drop.
Speaker 10: No, you already know.
Speaker 27: I'm about to look look here, That's what I'm saying. When I get my head, I've already.
Speaker 10: Looked watch this.
Speaker 27: I'm about I'm about to I'm about to make I'm about to make Atlanta like I gotta treat it like it's Cleveland.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I gotta get it like.
Speaker 27: That, like I want to have that bitch on smash like I got that ship though, Like fear me because you need to be like that, like because that's my family, Like it's already come on now, it's only right, so like turn them upside down. Already already know what to do. I'm telling you, I need that. I'm telling you when I pop up with that motherfucker.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. It's Big Facts Live from the BT Awards twenty twenty four, Dough Boys Loop, Big factspod dot Com BT Awards twenty twenty four Big Facts Live.
Speaker 12: You know what it is.
Speaker 1: We are here with a special guest that just pulled up, introduced yourself.
Speaker 22: To the world, My brothers, the Big Jet, the King, Get the North to Dat and Dragon Champagne nine three seven.
Speaker 20: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up with? What's up? What's up with you? What's what's the word?
Speaker 12: What you got going on?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 22: Man?
Speaker 20: I appreciate you all for having me down here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 20: So I just dropped the from the Block performers just came out, just hit one hundred thousand views.
Speaker 1: Dope.
Speaker 20: So that's us right now. Yeah, that's a big accomplishment for me right now.
Speaker 2: Say that's all right?
Speaker 22: I got to onner Radar Freestyle. It's out currently, Okay, So we just shot the video to the song I did on the.
Speaker 2: Okay, when is it dropping?
Speaker 20: It's out. It's out this week, yep, it just dropped. So it's doing well.
Speaker 2: We had a how can where can people find it at?
Speaker 22: Y'all can find me everywhere champagn nine three seven, not the video. The video also on YouTube, okay YouTube, yup, So Champagne everything. My record label Jetway. Jetway stands for just enjoyed away. Uh, the greatest party in the sky. You know what I'm saying, No matter what you do, enjoyed it away. Yeah, where legends laying and dreams take flight.
Speaker 20: Jetway.
Speaker 1: You was just telling us a little bit about like your story is a little bit different from the average rappers. So you actually was a football player and he was a quarterback and you was doing that.
Speaker 20: Yup. I played quarterback my whole life.
Speaker 1: And then you end up making a song and it got some traction, and that's how you decided that you was gonna go to music route as opposed to.
Speaker 20: Yeah, kind of.
Speaker 22: So I while I was in college, I made a song and then I went and I performed at our homecoming. But I didn't have a music video, So I shot a video while I was doing a song, and uh, I rented out the movie theater in our in the college town and played my video as the trailer of the joke. So I wrote my videos like a short film, shot it like that, then dropped it as the trailer to the Joker movie that was coming out. Gave out these bands and sold them, had people dudes come to the movie theater. That's how I dropped my first video, performed at the homecoming the next week, dropped out of school, never been back.
Speaker 1: How important is it as an artist to be creative like that and get your emotion in different ways? Is everybody sometimes kind of trying to do the same thing, but you found your own way like a whole, completely different lane.
Speaker 20: I was a consumer first.
Speaker 22: I didn't really grow up having rap dreams or nothing like that, So I think I kind of attacked things like an athlete.
Speaker 20: I didn't. I look at things like how many avenues can you like?
Speaker 22: When it comes to plays. When they give me a play, I got four different options when I come to the line before and it's on me. So I look at as a consumer, what was making me interested in the artists? When I fell in love with certain music, or when I became a fan of an artist, when I was old enough to not be impressionable no more, and I paid attention to certain things. What was it that I liked and what was going on? And I kind of just put that into the atmosphere and the things that I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Hey, what.
Speaker 7: So where you get the money from? Late he was in school?
Speaker 12: What you did?
Speaker 20: So when I first dropped out, Uh, I kind of I was. I was alright at first.
Speaker 22: When I first dropped out, I got my grandma kind of you know what I'm saying, looked out for me in just a couple of little ways.
Speaker 20: But I dropped out.
Speaker 22: My grandma died probably, Uh, like three months after I left school, I went out to Miami. I started getting booked fast, just in the clubs we was going around. So, like I said, Jetway was a movement. I was going to clubs with eight to ten girls, popping bottles, getting my song played. But we was doing that every day on South Beach, wet Willis, everywhere, to the point where the niggas who got these the flyers passing out pamphlets for parties. I got wristbands. Now y'all booking me in a party.
Speaker 20: I'm telling you, I bring thirty people in there tonight and the DJ gonna play me, and then at a CURTFA.
Speaker 22: I wasn't get paid for a while. I will say that I was running around. They weren't paying me. I probably did sixty kod Knights booby Trap nights.
Speaker 20: For no money. And then it was to day for real.
Speaker 22: Then it was a day when they was like Brian Gonna, lie, I got thirty five hundred for you to come in here. They you feel me, they love me, you some some promoter matter fair.
Speaker 20: I shot him out. Marlae, this Nia named marl was.
Speaker 22: Out at a taboo and at booby Trap all the time, and he just paid me one time, and I never had to do that again. But then things got bad. We was out there living right before I moved here. I was man, I got dark out there. I actually talked about this in my Off the Porch interview. I slepp in a car with my dog at the airport in Miami. My stepdad got killed. My dad got killed when I was chiding. But my stepdad died recently a kidney failure. Matter of fact, that's when I knew I was hot in music. It wasn't none of this other shit. My my stepdad funeral was eighteen grand. That's I'm only saying that for context, not for the price, but as I did I pay for that off of music. When my mom asked me too, that I had nothing to do with you know what I'm saying, all the other extracurriculu shit doing nothing, but that was off of music, you know what I'm saying. So I've been able to I've been carrying it. I'm carrying the ship. Yeah wait, Jetway, Jetway.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 22: I ain't got no Yeah, I ain't got no secret investor or nothing like that. Else you're saying, I ain't got no hair online mass me. I ain't got nothing I did.
Speaker 7: I understand you could have had a job, you could have did what.
Speaker 22: And again, even my friends, my friends who graduated college, they all could go get real jobs.
Speaker 20: They all were They only worked for Jetway. They don't do nothing else. This is what they do. My manager right there was my defense. He was our defensive captain in college. He was my roommate. He got when I left.
Speaker 22: I told him, if y'all graduate, graduation was on May eleven, if I was in Miami on male level. My mom didn't even find out find out I wasn't graduating until the week of graduation.
Speaker 20: She thought I was in school all had left. Yeah, she didn't know I was in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna call you.
Speaker 22: I just couldn't tell her at the time, I just didn't tell her. I didn't said nothing because we was moving around so much, she didn't know where I was at.
Speaker 20: And then we got her rocking. I didn't have no choice but to tell her was his graduation time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we appreciate you having this convo with us, man. You know what I'm saying. We're definitely gonna tap in check you out, get everybody your social media. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Champagne got your bracelet.
Speaker 22: Yeah, please please y'all, y'all can find me everywhere. Champagn nine three seven is to day in Draggon the King of the North Jetway.
Speaker 1: It is BT Awards twenty twenty four Big Facts Line. Let's go live from the BET Awards twenty twenty four Big Facts is here?
Speaker 16: What up?
Speaker 1: Baby Jay Jay screen represented for Team Big Facts. You know what I'm saying, Little Tyler just pulled up on us. You know what I'm saying, We've been trying to get this brother. We gotta have that real sit down and the.
Speaker 2: Represent all the young niggas across the world.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, right now watching y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh, we appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's that's man. I love right there.
Speaker 1: That's love. That's love. That's love. So tell us, man, what you got going on? They saying you just dropped the record like today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hands up, hands up, Okay, tell us about it. What's going on?
Speaker 10: You are bad beast? Put your heads.
Speaker 1: I don't get that, man.
Speaker 10: I just dropped that Man album on the way to mister Ski.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, what's been the highs and lows of this O this journey so far? You know what I'm saying. Being a young one in this industry and the fame and everything, tell us.
Speaker 7: About something really went through?
Speaker 10: Went through too many loads, really, bless real.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question because I remember there was a while back there was like a viral video of you going around and and you were performing in a parking lot one of your songs and you had, you know, an adult entertainer.
Speaker 16: You know. That was like.
Speaker 2: And you know a lot of people were trying to give you flack about that because of you being so young. But I want you to speak to the aspect of it, of that kind of being like a part of your environment and like what you're used to. So it's like, you know, you into your world.
Speaker 25: If people see it to your kids out here doing. Wait, many y'all don't know what y'all kids. Yes, you don't know what y'all kids doing on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And they were trying to make a big deal about it. But you know, like, you have to be true to yourself first, and if this is what you're used to, and if this is what you're accustomed to, then your purpose as an artist is to bring that vision and open it up to the world. That's my personal opinion. Yeah, for sure, for sure. So what else you got? What else are you working on? And what else you got coming up?
Speaker 10: I got the album on the way, It's coming soon.
Speaker 2: Is it title or no?
Speaker 27: Mister Ski Okay, classics, I.
Speaker 2: Got what you mean?
Speaker 1: Like what you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah for sure? Classic? Yeah, yeah, I got a lot of features on that. I got a feat.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I know you've collaborated with a lot of people in the past. Is there anybody that you want to work with in the future that would be your quote unquote dream collaboration?
Speaker 25: See, somebody just asked me that. Well, I couldn't think one because I used to be saying Kodak. But I got me a song with Kodak.
Speaker 2: Now, what.
Speaker 10: Unreleased? Yeah, unreleased though.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be big for Florida.
Speaker 10: You're real for real, I got I got like three of them with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so y'all been working working.
Speaker 25: I met him in Germany when I had we were doing Roller Loud. I think I met him in Germany. He had told me to put up damn. That's gonna be big.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 25: Oh yeah, but I did say I said big Eilish, like somebody big, big big.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's that's you know, your niggas been taking this diabolical word and just running in the round. That's diabolical right there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like I'm saying, she's gonna sing you up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's big.
Speaker 1: How I feel like you step out on those stages and it's like word for word and you get.
Speaker 25: That love man, that that right there. Be feeling good when it, Yeah, you feel me. But at first, man, I'll be nervous here still not really no, not like the beginning at all, but sometimes be nervous. I just did Madison Squeab guarding. Yeah, I was getting nervous out there. You probably couldn't tell were nervous.
Speaker 1: Kick the nerves your star man, man, and then.
Speaker 2: You were just featured also on the Tingle on Drill's album I want you to tell people to like, really like very quickly about how it feels to like continuously link up with the young crew and you know, put on for the younger generation.
Speaker 10: Hey, yeah, that ship feels good. We are young, getting getting to.
Speaker 2: It, going and getting money.
Speaker 10: Yeah exactly. Yeah. How old baby, you're hearing and old than me?
Speaker 2: Nah? Yeah, yeah for real, that black ass that's one of my favorite songs. I ain't even gonna lie. You're arrighty. Yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: What you want to say to the young world out there, man, the young ones out there, Like, if you want to just say something to.
Speaker 10: Positive that I'm saying, stayn straight part of this ship.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 25: You don't have to be no street thing. If you're good at school, go to school, yes, yes, yes, Jenny, don't be one of these smart niggs.
Speaker 12: At all.
Speaker 10: Don't be a smart nigga trying to be dumb.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We gotta put that in a big fast bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, string across the screen. Listen, man, when you come to Atlantic, Man.
Speaker 2: You got it, permanent spot on the couch.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I gotta for the whole interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, shun't know about this record.
Speaker 10: Get me hands up. It's that. I'll go check it out. Man, y'all gonna see tell.
Speaker 2: Them about your all your socials, YouTube, Instagram, let Tyler everywhere, whatever.
Speaker 10: The fuck you got Instagram, t to.
Speaker 25: Twitter, then the baby bood everything, lets taler Okay, cool cool Tyler.
Speaker 1: With Big Facts Live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man.
Speaker 1: On the streets, it's big Fact, no capitch. We have to be t Awards twenty twenty four, Big Facts Live, Big Bank.
Speaker 7: What up, Baby Jay?
Speaker 1: What up? Of course, DJ scream I'm here. Special guests just pulled up on us representing Kingdom. Man's here, kinder Man. We gotta understand, we gotta we gotta make it like, explain to us the name. Just just explain. Just explain it to us so we'll understand. Set the record straight.
Speaker 24: I'm not a man.
Speaker 10: We know that I got titties.
Speaker 2: And they say a little bit at it.
Speaker 24: They bag ones. Yes now, but it's just my ALTI ego.
Speaker 32: It really is like a mistake on SoundCloud, Like I started off freestyling, yeah, and my real nickname is Ken Okay, so I just type being the man, not thinking nothing of it.
Speaker 24: And then it just stuck with me.
Speaker 2: So okay, yeah, okay, okay, So tell these people a little bit about where are you from, how you started, like what you got going on and all that for the ones that don't know and they have been sleeping under a rock.
Speaker 24: I've been riding for about ten years. I'm from Houston, Texas. I'm thirty now I'm old. All the web girls young, I'm the old made me old o G I'm the ogre.
Speaker 6: So soon.
Speaker 24: Old I get into a beef, they gonna call me. Oh They're gonna call me on T.
Speaker 16: Well.
Speaker 24: I hope I'll getting no beef. But yeah, Houston been right, ain't sound?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What's the what you're doing? Before you start wrapping up what you're doing broking?
Speaker 32: I was like a waitress. I was in like actually, I thought I was gonna be a singer. I was in a bunch of girl groups growing up, and that's it.
Speaker 7: Just want to be entertainer, you just knew you want to be.
Speaker 32: I didn't know for sure if I did want to entertain I just used to do talent shows and stuff.
Speaker 24: I'm just goofy like, so I.
Speaker 32: Just wasn't like scared to like just get out there and do it. And I don't know, So I was just being a mother. I got a eleven year old okay, so yeah, that's why I was just chilling.
Speaker 24: Before I guard send me my gift.
Speaker 1: That's what's up. So how did you get signed with racknation esout Earl?
Speaker 32: Actually my an r he stead up a meeting with me out here, and I didn't think nothing of it because I never in a million years, like you know, how you put yourself in a place and like I might do this, I might do that, but I didn't think.
Speaker 24: I never connected the dots. So I was like, be rock nashed. You never crossed my mind.
Speaker 32: So I was like I got to me and I was just saying, oh yeah, I'm school whatever. And then they called me for a second one in New York and I said, oh shit, going down like he it had me on the elevator.
Speaker 2: Because I was just I just saw Shrry at the airport yesterday and she was telling us about like that going on or whatever.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, you're a big deal over there.
Speaker 24: Yeah they love me. I love it there.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite part about this the whole process, like being an artist and being in the game and getting that love from the fans and all that. What's your favorite part about it?
Speaker 32: My favorite part is that I really write my music, so it's cool that they listen to what I think. You know, that's I would have ever been rapping if I I literally figured out that I can write shit down. I was just like, I like that people like what I'm saying, like my thought process.
Speaker 24: So I say, that's the most exciting part.
Speaker 7: About it is, But what you allowed somebody to write your song?
Speaker 32: Actually I did once and it's actually really good, and I was just like, I don't see why they do it, but.
Speaker 24: It's not the whole thing.
Speaker 32: I love to be a part of it for sure, Like I would never have nobody write send me a song and write the whole thing.
Speaker 7: They brought your song with just like a hook in about to it like vers.
Speaker 24: Now I'm over. I don't want to never do it again because fucking my legacy up. No, but no, I'm really I'm I'm open, more open than I was. But I really do like that. The reason why I wrap is because I can rap like I can yourself.
Speaker 32: Like it's fun to me to do it, So it kind of take the fun out of it when somebody just saying the stuff that I ain't even thinking about.
Speaker 10: Like, I agree, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you pulling up, popping upens, fly.
Speaker 12: To the.
Speaker 1: Definitely let everybody know whe they can tap in with you, following on social.
Speaker 32: Media all that that can follow me everywhere at I'm Canda Man I M K N T A T M A N on Everything and String, b d.
Speaker 1: K Okay Time, Big Fast Live, b T, Big Facts, Pard dot Com, a lot from the b T Wars. You know what it is, Big Facts Team, Big Facts, said DJ Scream, DJ Screen Special Guests pulled up on me have a conversation with Jay Brown. What's what's up with a man?
Speaker 12: Whatever?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 10: Man straight from Detroit, Michigan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that be well's how you feeling? First BT situation.
Speaker 10: No, it's like my fourth you know, my first time radio room.
Speaker 33: So yeah, got you yep, yeah, yeah about everybody know what's going on with you messing right now. I got the number five song in the country on the R and B Billboard charts, about to approach my second number one for the year. The last one was entitled My Whole Heart, was number one for three weeks on the Billboard charts. So I'm independent, doing really well about the head of London. My first tour, just got off a tour in the States. So just working, man working.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what it is. So when you talk R and B, man, you know, R and B is a situation that is like really kind of infused with hip hop. So a lot of hip hop artists have a lot of melody. Again, they do a lot of singing, right, are you the type of person? They throw some bars in there too, like both sides.
Speaker 33: And I wish R and B you want to hear no bars, but I promise from no man. I'm straight from the church, but I'm an R and B singer. So it's a lot of soul.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 33: So like if you uh, if y'all get the time, check out my new single if you could see you. I dedicate that to like all the women throughout the world, man, something uplifting some and encouraging, real soulful but meaningful.
Speaker 10: So I encourage you all to check it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, And then let's just talk briefly about R and B goats. Man, if you wanted to talk about like, let's say three R and B goats who A J. Brown throw out there and they could be past present, even somebody.
Speaker 12: On the rise.
Speaker 33: So I'll say my three idols will have to be Tank. Tank is like a brother to me, so I've been working him for a while. Songwriter Yep, yep, baby face for sure, Man like yeah, baby yeah, yeah, yeah, you gotta go a baby face. And then I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 1: Man, gonna make you put a female in it. I'm gonna push you to the limits. This one has to be a female female Beyonce Beyonce. Okay, I can't argue. I would say Mary J but I can't.
Speaker 10: I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at Mary.
Speaker 10: Mary's our cold. Yeah that'd be a dream. Yeah real, She's dope.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you popping up, rocking with big facts, you know, saying live from the B T Wars. I always like to give game and motivation, I'm saying to the artist and to come up. So give some motivation to maybe a young fellow or young woman that's out there trying to get in the game right now.
Speaker 33: Yeah, man, most definitely. So I would say, man, be yourself, especially if you're an artist. You know, I would encourage you to never give up on your dream because I'm a living witness, living testament that I've been doing it for quite a long time. So I would encourage anyone who's who's aspiring to be something in life just to never give up. You may receive a thousand o's, but eventually, eventually you'll receive it. Yes, So just just be encouraged.
Speaker 1: And another question on your path though, when you're saying about those thousand o's and just the music industry ground, where is it every times where you just wanted to hang it up and give up? And if you did, what kept you going?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 33: You know, honestly, the thing that kept it going was my kids. So I have a son and a daughter, man, and I work hard for them every single day. As young as I am, some people say my ho is E I'm like, I'm thirty three, but I feel like I'm moving like a you know, sixty year olds sometimes, man, because I'm always trying to make sure I'm working extra hard because you know, I got a lot to live for, so my kids that's what keeps me going every single day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, relate to that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, bro, shout out to you, man, Shout out to all the dance for sure.
Speaker 1: Brown, You know what it is. Appreciate you big facts. Much love to you. Man, man, let's continue, suss, I appreciate you. Got to let you love the slute. Yeah, big fast line from the BT Awards twenty twenty four. We hear big bang baby j DJ screen. We're keeping it moving and now it just pulled up on us. What's up? And so what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey y'all?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Everything good? Good, life is good, man, life is real good. I heard you got some some songs on the charts moving up the charts stead of that type of that type of stuff.
Speaker 34: Yeah, For the Streets is top thirty right now. I'm really really excited about that. Super grateful for that. Okay, Yeah, hellove you, oh man, I mean it. I've been saying since I was two, and this is my singing.
Speaker 7: You don't sing, you say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is my.
Speaker 35: Fourth body of work.
Speaker 34: And For the Streets is actually a sample of When I See You by Fantasia.
Speaker 26: So okay, the fact that.
Speaker 32: That record is being received so well, because that's a staple in the R and B world, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 34: Right right, such a classic like that, you better do it and do it right. So I'm excited to be on the church.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, situation.
Speaker 35: Thank you.
Speaker 2: So get these people a little bit of a little bit of background information about where you're from and how you come.
Speaker 35: I'm it's from Houston, Texas.
Speaker 2: Is from Houston, Texas. Okay, girls in Texas.
Speaker 35: Uh, being a mom is actually my first job. That's my real job. I have three boys.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 34: I went viral in early twenty nineteen. I'm sorry late twenty eighteen. Okay got signed early twenty nineteen for doing the remake of LMA's boot up. Okay posted the video with four thousand followers, woke up the next morning.
Speaker 35: Somebody two hundred thousand followers. Okay, I'm still you know what I'm saying, right used to being a somebody?
Speaker 7: Okay, how did you balance, like still going hard their career and being a month shire.
Speaker 34: I'm still balancing, you know. I just make sure that I'm present for all the things. I try to make sure that I distribute my time fairly. With my career and being a fief, being a fie ice now and being a mom. I try to make sure that I'm present for all those things and not taking too much of myself away from either of them, you know what I mean?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you think separate you from out other artists?
Speaker 13: That's a good, good question.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 35: I guess is it cliche to say my uniqueness?
Speaker 33: I like to.
Speaker 34: I like to identify my genre as rap singing, you know what I mean? Like a lot of people say I'm a rapper. I guess I can rap, but that's not my priority genre. But I mean I'm I'm good at it.
Speaker 35: But I know I can sign.
Speaker 2: I can sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do this.
Speaker 34: Actually, this this most recent project, Wait There was my first stab at collaborating with other writers.
Speaker 35: It's something new for me that I hadn't done just yet.
Speaker 34: And with that, we came up with with Wait There's more and I, in my opinion, it's my best body of work yet and I'm really proud of it.
Speaker 7: Okay, So you're looking forward to working with other writers and stuff.
Speaker 32: Yeah, I think so now, because I work well with others.
Speaker 35: I play nice.
Speaker 32: So one of my dream collaborations or a dream that I have to write for it is usher I want to write.
Speaker 35: I want to really really write a song for speak. Yeah, let me play it. I know it's gonna caay, I know it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, Lord, turn me up.
Speaker 1: You got any fears of like insecurities, fears just when it comes to your music and who you are and pushing forward obstacles you think you need to overcome to become the biggest you need to be.
Speaker 34: I mean, I'm so confident in the gift that God has placed in me that I don't have any fears when it comes to music. Because when I'm saying, I'm operating in my gift. When I'm writing, I'm operating in my gift. When I'm shooting a video, shooting a movie, shooting a TV show, I'm privileged with the responsibility that God has given me. So I don't I don't got no fears.
Speaker 35: In this shit.
Speaker 7: What about your stage show? Like, do you ever get anxiety for you?
Speaker 34: Hell no, I'll be going dumb out there. I'll be waiting for my shows. My annihilators be leaked. They turn me up. We have one big ass party. You feel like a family reunion when I'm out there on.
Speaker 35: Stage with them. Yeah, for real, I really enjoy it.
Speaker 34: It's a gift to be able to operate in this space and do something that I love with so much confidence.
Speaker 35: So I'm grateful. I'm grateful.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 1: If you want doing this what you think you'll be doing, I'll be a forensic scientist.
Speaker 34: Okay, Okay, I like anatomy. I'm a big fan of anatomy and the human body.
Speaker 32: I don't want to get weird, but that's what I would be doing if I wasn't a single Okay, that's weird.
Speaker 7: At home, y'all was like, they make a lot of money, Okay, they do, but I wasn't staying focused on that dream since a kid, Like, how hard was that?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 7: Tell the girls you, like, if it was a girl out there trying to do the same thing, giving the position you're in there, tell them how hard it was or was it hard?
Speaker 34: I mean, it's challenging when you're following any type of dream and any type of goal in your life. But if you if you stand firm and have laser focus on what you know you were put here to do, I think you can pretty much overcome any obstacle list in your way. I mean, obviously, when you going through a trial or tribulation, it's hard to find the other side of it because don't nobody want to.
Speaker 13: Hear Oh it's gonna be okay.
Speaker 34: When you're going through that ship, it's hard to receive stuff like that, but again, you just got to stand firm on your faith.
Speaker 35: And know what you were put here to do and go hard and this ship. That's what I do.
Speaker 1: It is day. Appreciate you having this conversation with us. Give everybody them social media's and all that, so like a tap in with you.
Speaker 34: Yes on social media, it's innaya I n A y a H. And on every other platform it's Innaya. Underscore Lamise l A m I X.
Speaker 1: It is b it T Awards twenty twenty four, Big Facts, thank you for having met exactly it's big Facts.
Speaker 10: No Cat Fitch