Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The breakfast club. Morning everybody, it's d J n V. Just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the guy. We all the breakfast club. We got a special guest in the building, Justinie.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. How you feeling, man?
Speaker 3: I feel great?
Speaker 4: Job God, Yeah, last time you was here, you was talking about putting out your special.
Speaker 5: Now you got your special actually out the special.
Speaker 3: Drop job.
Speaker 6: Feel congratulation.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 7: We got it done like and it's the feedback has been just crazy.
Speaker 3: So it's really like top five.
Speaker 5: And you did it yourself. You funded it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You paid for it too. I think did you watch you? You in it?
Speaker 5: I did see some of it. Could you get it all with the selfie in a special?
Speaker 2: Didn't Claire's good?
Speaker 7: When I filmed JOT the first time, I said, y'all in the special? Yeah, So it turned out real dope. So we just thank you.
Speaker 1: I want to the course in totality.
Speaker 6: To take a question, she thought herself, Well, it was really like one hundred thousand dollars especially, but we got it done for about a third with yourself. I know that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had to make it. Do what to do?
Speaker 7: So I did it with my phone and then we had some real cameras too, But we did put that selfie shot in there because that was the whole Yeah. Yeah, so and she went, great, can I cuss on here?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you. I got my.
Speaker 7: First lady's jacket on.
Speaker 3: Me like that. But yeah, yeah, it's just it. Uh.
Speaker 7: We didn't raise all the money either, like I did the go for me, I'm thinking people's gonna give me more like that girl that got hit in here with the brick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gave up like fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: So I was like, let me just ask for twenty like I asked for like fifteen, and I thought I would get like twenty.
Speaker 5: You have no tragedy though, yeah, you gotta have a tragedy.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll knew that I would have hit myself in there with a brick.
Speaker 7: Had id just me trying to do it myself will be enough.
Speaker 3: People are liken.
Speaker 1: You heard about that lady the other day.
Speaker 2: She called a kid a little boy, a nigga, and she put up a gold for me and she made over six hundre thousand?
Speaker 1: Did she get made close to.
Speaker 6: But yesterday thousand?
Speaker 3: Look, okay, I've been calling kids niggas is my whole.
Speaker 7: You know, it's just crazy, and yeah, I thought a lot of people would kind of just donate to it, like people I know with money, and I'm like, I ain't ask for that much, but was like, yeah, you get it out the mud, and we did and it turned out, Uh, it's really top five. I'm not even lie in the last ten years. What's your favorite comedy special in the last ten years? Don't say Dave Chapelle because we all know it's Dave Chappelle, but Dave Chapelle aside, that is my favorite.
Speaker 1: But I think I think it was one of my favorites.
Speaker 4: Sticks and Stones would probably be in my top five of the last ten. Yeah, Neil Brennan actually has two that I probably would put in my.
Speaker 5: Top Yeah, five years.
Speaker 1: Who else I'm trying to take of the specials that came out, so y'all was a funny one, but I think I can't think.
Speaker 4: Of the ones that Damn Andrew shows the life that messed up that three of my top five is white people, but they really it was really funny.
Speaker 5: It was a good special. Like I gotta watch that, I got, I gotta really check in with self.
Speaker 3: Sir, Yeah, you gotta check it out.
Speaker 6: I gotta watch more stand up damn man, like two of them in the last ten year.
Speaker 3: People are not really caring about comedy specials. People just been.
Speaker 5: Putting out garbage anything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: It's not people like, okay, another comment, but then it's like, okay.
Speaker 5: I don't know any comedians who watch other people specials like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's a good special.
Speaker 7: We watched Keith Robson had a really good comedy special, Different Strokes.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Different Strokes was good. Different Strokes good.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Earthquake latest one even though it was like it was like short, but it was so good. It just came out like last year, two years ago earthquakes. Yeah, oh yeah, people, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I guess people, well, this one is real dope. So y'all can watch this one and then.
Speaker 3: Let me know. It's just you by yourself.
Speaker 5: You got the openers?
Speaker 3: Nope, it was just me because some people. Oh yeah, no, I had no openers.
Speaker 7: I went straight in. It was all me and Kevin Hart was in it, Charlemagne.
Speaker 5: Was in it.
Speaker 3: Uh I was in it, d Ray Ching, uh DC, Young Fly.
Speaker 7: People was in it don't nobody know, but when I have my cell phone, I really was getting that footage.
Speaker 6: It was just put it in and then that shows the reality part of it.
Speaker 3: So what else is it?
Speaker 6: Did you go around in.
Speaker 3: Chicago and like every city I went to?
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, So it was like half documentary, half special, filmed all by me. So that was the running joke, like I'm feeling my special, but it was really just me on my.
Speaker 6: Phone, and that stands out. That's different, that's apart from every other You've.
Speaker 7: Got a couple of little sketches in between the comedy. And you know, I don't know if anybody anybody who followed me know that. At my shows, I do, who nick is this, pull my phone out and take.
Speaker 3: Pictures of couples in the crowd.
Speaker 7: So I was doing that for special and this, uh, this guy, he didn't want to take the picture. He was like, oh, dude, a hat and I thought he was playing at first. I was like, just take the picture, you know, everybody else, everybody else was smiling it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he didn't want to take the picture.
Speaker 7: So his girl they end up walking out in the middle of the special and we kept it in there because I told him, I said, we're not taking this out, you know.
Speaker 3: Like she should have just really chilled out right. She walked out. The whole crowd was like, oh, the cameraman followed her all the way the room.
Speaker 6: So yeah, people were going in because that clipperent viral and people was like, oh, you bogus for like taking pictures of people, girl, I believe that's more promotion, and just stopped cheating and sitting in the fron road.
Speaker 5: Up hit in the back, stupid, they don't take your comedy show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not sitting in front.
Speaker 3: In the front. I guess she probably about the tickets.
Speaker 1: But did his wife hit you yet?
Speaker 3: No? And the lady said it wasn't that deep because I did talk to her after the show. I'm like, I'm playing it in there. That's okay with She was like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: What I like about the special to d Ray Davis, he was an EP on it, Yes, and that's big being that d Ray is from Chicago and from I like seeing people from you know, each other's cities supporting each other in that way.
Speaker 5: How did he become an EP?
Speaker 3: I reached out, I said, I need you. You know, I toured with.
Speaker 7: D Ray for like three years when my first time hitting them house, So I just you and I was hitting the people that I was cool with and I knew probably had it. So Red was like, no problem, what you need and he was like, really the the only one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm like, that's cool. It happened. I was supposed to happen.
Speaker 5: He was the only COMPUTI you mean like that.
Speaker 7: Supported or that once a bit ep because I reached out to a few to be a.
Speaker 3: EP on it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he was How difficult is it coming up in the in the comedy game, because it seemed like you had a rough come up, like people don't show up for you as much as you expect.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's not even that.
Speaker 7: I just think people feel like, I'm okay, if that makes sense, you don't need it. It's like no, no, I do for this special but everybody's funny. She could do this, So I feel like it's more so that then I don't want to help her.
Speaker 6: She got it, But then ply is this like the first time you've ever reached out for any type of anyway, because you're not the type that really do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I think it was like you're good. I don't got to.
Speaker 6: It's like, no, but I'm asking a little putt, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So, but no, everybody really rock with me. It's been good. Coming up comedy has been real. It's been good. I got no complaint. Nobody gave me no money for.
Speaker 5: Complaint but supposed to get.
Speaker 3: And it came out real good.
Speaker 7: So I couldn't have asked for a better I'm very proud of it, and I feel like it's real special because of the way I had.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 6: How ish and congratulations is on Amazon Prime? How are they with pushing it like marketing?
Speaker 7: Well, since it's not an Amazon Prime original original, all the marketing is still on me.
Speaker 3: So we still were still marketing.
Speaker 7: We had a Time Square bil bore shout out to Fair and tel Pears. She got us the billboard riding Times Square.
Speaker 3: So, uh, we were still pushing.
Speaker 7: We're just pushing. We're gonna be pushing. We're gonna do a promo. We're doing like a watch party tour. So we did do a screening last night at Hannibal's new club. Shout out to Hannibal is solo, So did a screen in there. Hannimal Birds, Cannibals, got a comedy class.
Speaker 1: He's up here this morning, and now where you.
Speaker 5: At been hiring from y'all?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so funny. Yeah okay, so yeah last night.
Speaker 4: That's why we all hung over, probably Chicago over Hannibal handle like, I'm here because I'm trying to avoid you from Chicago.
Speaker 3: So Hannibal looked out too.
Speaker 6: He let us do the screening and all that. Did you really get kicked out of a weight lawns camp?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: If you dream they kicked you out the program liquor, Yes.
Speaker 1: Look at the camp.
Speaker 7: How you No, you can't. It's a no strict no liquor. It's a program.
Speaker 5: How you get caught because.
Speaker 7: People take pictures of me drinking because they're stupid, and I tell them don't post nothing, so I think they'd be stalking my Instagram.
Speaker 5: Dang, what was the weight loss camp for?
Speaker 3: Like, well, get this, I've never been able to close.
Speaker 6: Okay, yo, I guess I'm asking, like where where was it at?
Speaker 3: Like was it a show or was it was like an actual.
Speaker 7: Oh like no, like we're out. No, it's it's a it's a weight loss camp. They got like seven of them in the city. So it's the program. Yeah, we wasn't actually like we wasn't climbing up.
Speaker 6: Okay, did you try again after getting kicked out?
Speaker 3: Or you always try?
Speaker 7: But I feel like they need to let liquor be a part of my program, if they could incorporate like a couple of shots, because that's the car why.
Speaker 5: You can't drink or it's not like it's a rehab.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's slows your metabolism and results.
Speaker 5: So the candy ball with you, No exactly, that's my.
Speaker 3: Point, right, but yeah, they heavy.
Speaker 5: On the liquor and you already paid them.
Speaker 3: They don't get your money back either, just kick out.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, but you know it did help because.
Speaker 6: They probably feel like you paid the bill. You ain't taking the serious.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'll take it serious. I just want a couple of shots, right with that what you want? And I feel like.
Speaker 7: Big niche right, Yeah, yeah, I jumped rope. I'm a finish instructor. Now I'm a finished instructor.
Speaker 3: Now I do jump. I don't know, don't follow me, but I started.
Speaker 6: These jump rope challenges two years ago and I just did a hundred days of jump.
Speaker 3: I jumped rope every day for a hundred days.
Speaker 7: Days, I shoot for five hundred jumps, but most times I go longer, but minimally found hundred jumps to take about ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Not even right, damn you just jumping listening. It was a jump and sitting down, you know.
Speaker 7: I take my time how you jump and sit down, because like I take a great rest.
Speaker 1: I'm like hundred straight.
Speaker 7: No, no, I don't do them straight. But if I have to hurry up and get them done, I will do. Like I could do two fifty straight.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, doing too much.
Speaker 3: I don't try to force myself.
Speaker 2: To do that two hours.
Speaker 7: But I started doing that because it was something easy I could do every day. I just have to work on my discipline, and so I do small challenges. I would do like a ten day, fourteen day, and people just watched me. So like at the New Year, I said him to do one hundred and so January first, I was like, I'm gonna do a hundred.
Speaker 3: Days to jump and I did it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you, I did it, and I got all these people.
Speaker 3: Now I just started a twenty one.
Speaker 1: This has a big challenge online right now. A lot of people are joining in on the challenge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people joining in on the challenge.
Speaker 7: So it's twenty one days jumping with just niche. So yeah, and they like, I don't know, so I.
Speaker 4: Guess I'm a guru doing what everybody I was doing it, just doing Mount Major.
Speaker 3: I wanted to do some I don't Obama care. They don't take that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't some care credit or something because I would have got.
Speaker 6: But I like the way you're doing it. I like the way you're doing It's like a whole movement. Now it's platform. It's positive, you know what I mean. It's empowering.
Speaker 1: That's what's up.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Yeah for sure, y'all could do y'all jump rope your jacket.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 7: But also I was gonna say, we're gonna start doing I'm gonna do like a joke and jump.
Speaker 1: Okay in August, Okay, joking, I'm like, she's gonna be.
Speaker 3: No, it'll be well.
Speaker 7: I got some fitness instructions coming in, and then I got a couple of comments coming in, so we're gonna work out and then we go tell some jokes that were gonn get home.
Speaker 6: So yeah, okay, congratulations on your new man too. He's the same move from last Yeah, it's like three years now. Okay, I didn't see see I didn't see you last time.
Speaker 5: We've seen each other, but I ain't know you had a new man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm doing good with this one lasting. They usually don't last because he understands the lifestyle like they a female entertainer is.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 7: It's always niggas, niggas, niggasniggas, you know, so you just got to deal with your girl being out and gone and around men.
Speaker 6: Is he is he an industry?
Speaker 3: He not, He's not an industry, but he's an entrepreneur, so he gets that, is it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Does he ever want to come to shows?
Speaker 5: Does he come with you? Is it hard to bring him around?
Speaker 3: An extroverse?
Speaker 7: So he's out and he's funny too, so he's out. You don't mind coming to a show. And I think that is what helps because people who homebodies, they be like, you're going to another comedy, Yes, nigga, I'll see you when.
Speaker 3: I get back.
Speaker 1: But why do you think this would lasted so long? Because he understands you.
Speaker 3: He understands me, uh, and he understands that this.
Speaker 5: Is yeah, do what I find interesting too? Is that you y'all went to.
Speaker 4: Jamaica to like like asap after y'all met right, yeah, right away, Like you met him in how long three weeks?
Speaker 5: Three weeks and you trusted this man and go out the country.
Speaker 6: I needed a vacation, sir, I trust I'm trying to get us some days off work.
Speaker 4: But you know, when you go on a vacation with somebody, you know what they're expecting.
Speaker 1: The chicks.
Speaker 7: True for three weeks for the chicks. But yeah, y'all get in my business now. But yeah, I mean we clicked those chemistry right away.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's interesting because you and Jess, because Jess talks about how she ain't wait with her man at all either. So all of these people with these Joan Clayton sixty day.
Speaker 5: Ninety I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think I gotta be no sixty day nine day. It is when we feel like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it wasn't e three weeks. I mean, so that's good and you held out. Yeah, it was the first date for me.
Speaker 3: And y'all stay together. See yep, I feel like the quicker.
Speaker 5: The better baby engaged.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I just feel like if if if you feel a connection, it don't take no ninety days, It don't take yours in connection.
Speaker 2: Right, Like Charlotte said, you weren't nervous at all going to another country with somebody that you didn't really know.
Speaker 3: I really like them. You know what was crazy?
Speaker 7: Chicago we had we knew a lot of the same people like so it was surprising that we didn't know each other because literally the.
Speaker 3: Circle He's from Chicago too, got you.
Speaker 7: So his friends, I know his friends, he knows something, and I'm like, how I know you? But I feel like I met him when I was supposed to, because had I met him anytime?
Speaker 5: Now? You joked that you have.
Speaker 4: You always joked that you had two months to get married before you turn forty, but now you're forty one.
Speaker 3: I'll be forty one. I'll be forty ones.
Speaker 8: You have to.
Speaker 3: You, but honestly, you don't look forty. Oh thank you tails the little baby face.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You just don't have the pressure eased off over time. I'm not gonna put so much pressure on myself.
Speaker 3: But forty okay, yeah yeah, but no, I still it ain't Eastop.
Speaker 7: I guess we had our conversation that we needed to have so that made you had a congo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did so I understand. Well the conbo was, he knows that I want to be.
Speaker 7: Married, okay, and uh, he wants to do it, but he wants.
Speaker 3: To do it the right way.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's the right.
Speaker 7: I guess he wants to like do it up. And I said, I don't need all of do it up. We just need to be married. So but he wants to be.
Speaker 1: What would your way to do it? Like if you were like, what would you want?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: I would rather go way I like a destination, yes and married then come back and have like a party like that.
Speaker 5: What if it's another thing?
Speaker 1: Your weapon is another scene? Okay, what's up?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 8: King?
Speaker 1: What's brother?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Speak speaking of God? The God just popping.
Speaker 8: They just just walking, my goodness.
Speaker 5: As he gets on his knees right here.
Speaker 1: You gotta ask the questions.
Speaker 5: You gotta ask the questions.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, congratulations, Yeah, King, congratulations, yeah, King, Jess gonna tearing up.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, yeah King, y'all.
Speaker 7: Wow, I got of course about it.
Speaker 5: I ain't know a damn thing I did.
Speaker 1: I swell know, I didn't know. I think they did. I didn't know anything we wanted.
Speaker 4: Your real reaction, jes yo, Congratulations that's amazing man.
Speaker 1: Well, definitely check out her special.
Speaker 4: I tell all your family and friends stop asking you special.
Speaker 1: Just niche self Serve is on Amazon Prime. I figured I want to get back and do what I gotta do. You know.
Speaker 6: Congratulationsratuation really can have it all. You got your special, your husband do your thing, y'all. Congratulations, you're still sitting down.
Speaker 5: Look like you're still sitting.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 5: I'm happy for you too.
Speaker 3: Much, y'all. Damn got let me crack and a real big crowd.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a real big crowd. Okay over there he over there.
Speaker 3: Look you can't wait to tell your Yeah, yeah, yeah, I am did you know?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who did you tell?
Speaker 1: Got done it? He's like, why you really?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Come on, love, I'm telling them to do something.
Speaker 8: Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Just it's the breakfast club in the morning. He wake that answer up in the morning. Breakfast Club