Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and cam Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: You guys, welcome to a very special holiday episode with the twats We are I mean pretty much, we're just going to be answering whatever questions that you guys have for us. Nothing is off limits. You know. We have a couple of rapid fire questions before we bring in our guests. The first question Tam.
Speaker 3: Yes reeler.
Speaker 2: Fake Christmas tree?
Speaker 3: Well, you know fake. I wanted to do a real one this year, and Sophia wanted a real one, and then we thought, oh, it's such a mess, so we have a fake one. I have that king what's it called king?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just pop them together. You don't have to plug anything in in the tree.
Speaker 5: The light's already done.
Speaker 3: It's good as gold.
Speaker 2: It's good as gold. And here's the beauty.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 2: Then what you do. Here's a trick. If you're listening to this right now and you're you feel guilty that you have a fake tree, you buy candles that smell like trees, and then no one knows better yet.
Speaker 3: You go to Target and you get these little pine sticks they look like ornaments, and you put them all over your fake tree and it smells like pine.
Speaker 2: You're a genius camera, I know. Oh my gosh, okay, so quick. These are the final, just four questions we're gonna answer before we bring in our first guest. Which housewife slash Bravo LEB do you think deserves coal and their stalking? I know my answer.
Speaker 3: I it's a toss up between Genshaw and Bethany.
Speaker 5: Mine are Ramona or Juan Dixon?
Speaker 3: Now wan is a housewife?
Speaker 5: Well, I said, Bravo LEB.
Speaker 3: Which housewife will most likely caught kissing Santa Claus?
Speaker 5: Oh, Sonia, no doubt, no doubt?
Speaker 3: You mean Sonya?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Sonya, Sonya. I say it the way Luanne says it. Okay, yeah you do, because.
Speaker 3: You are a royalty obviously, I'm going to say Bryn Whitfield.
Speaker 2: Oh but do you think she kissed with tongue?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, would make me mad, I'll date your dad or Sanna?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 2: Which Bravo LB will give Sannah the best lap dance?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say Whitney Rose. I think she'd give a really great lap dance.
Speaker 2: See, I think Mia because I've seen her on that pole.
Speaker 3: True, I mean there's so many that are talented on the pole across the Bravo universe.
Speaker 2: No, who isn't talented on the pole?
Speaker 3: Me and you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 2: And then which housewife could star? And the remake of Scrooge?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I really like you? Yes, yes, let's cheers to that.
Speaker 2: Cheers to that? What's your bestival?
Speaker 3: That was good? It's sparkling water.
Speaker 2: Cheers. I gotta show apple side or beer because there's red on it.
Speaker 3: There's not even that's not even like alcohol.
Speaker 2: I know, Why do you think I'm a ginger beer? No, there's a little there's like two percent alcohol and two apples. I have to go to a holiday performance after this, so I got to keep it together with my one my one beer. All right, let's bring in our first guest. Her name is Lindsey Hi Hoddy.
Speaker 3: Is that a Santa hat on your actual glasses?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like to do double. Do you think I should go on the same side or the opposite side?
Speaker 8: I wasn't Okay, you're the opposite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can tell you. I'm in a full sweat in this hat. I don't know how Santa does I know I'm in this.
Speaker 8: Ugly sweater it's a is it polyester your hat?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so, that's why mine's real for I've got like lips sweat here. I'm like, Lindy, where are you at Alabama?
Speaker 3: Alabama?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love that? I am a rush documentary of Okay, I think they're at Alabama the college, but I went to Auburn, which is like the rifle college. Okay, what's your questions?
Speaker 11: Okay, First of all, Teddy, I don't understand why you get all the hate that you get.
Speaker 2: I would probably sum it up to as I'm very annoying and they're not annoying. I think that I have a love me or hate me personality and if you don't get to know me, then I could just be probably quite abrasive and obnoxious. So you know, I.
Speaker 5: Tend to win people over with time or Tiley pissed them off.
Speaker 3: Well, I never understood it, Lindsay, I don't understand it. I didn't know anything about it. And then we started the podcast. People are like, why are you doing it with her? And I'm like, why not? She's great and it's I feel like it's gotten better though it goes in ways. Yeah, I think a lot of it had might have had to do with your last season on Beverly Hills and the stuff that went down with Lisa Vanner Punk.
Speaker 2: I think it also always comes back around, you know, like things that people disliked me for then they see something else and then they're.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, Teddy did have a point.
Speaker 3: I mean, not to let you win or anything. But I get a lot of hate too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true, she does. I get really excited about the.
Speaker 8: Tamara. I grew up watching you.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you. I'm an old bitch.
Speaker 11: I was then, and then I'm alreaty six now, so I've literally grown up.
Speaker 3: Wow. So you've been a fan since day one? Yes, even the early episode season one and two.
Speaker 2: Yes, I watched things with my mom had banks.
Speaker 3: I might have had banks. Yeah, you have it.
Speaker 8: And then you always wore white from the day.
Speaker 3: You know. It's funny. I always wear white pants. I remember I wore them so many seasons in a row that one time the producer says, can you please not wear those white pants anymore? And they were the same pants, Yeah, yeah they were. They were Hudson. You know, it's really hard to find a pair of white pants, and you know, wear them if they're too thin, it'll show a little cellulite like and if they're you know, if they're too baggy, they look you look heavier. Like they were just the perfect Hudson white jeans with a kind of like the uh, what was that big giant v pocket?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 4: True?
Speaker 2: Religion?
Speaker 3: Your religion?
Speaker 9: Yes, religion.
Speaker 5: Next question, lindsay give it to us.
Speaker 8: Okay, what are your the favorite things about each other?
Speaker 3: Oh, she's a no it all, Lindsay. She knows everything and when she's wrong, she doesn't like to admit it.
Speaker 5: That's that's all correct for me.
Speaker 2: It's when I am wrong and I'm trying to make it right, tear will just ice me out for a couple hours, and I like to immediately fix the situation. And she just like she's one of those like straight to voicemail type people like at least let it ring out and let me assume that maybe you're not mad.
Speaker 3: No, she'll just you ted Teddy's a talker. I'm an avoid so I don't hold grudges and I get over things very easily. But I'm afraid to talk when I'm mad because clearly we've all seen me mad on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeh.
Speaker 2: Luckily, I haven't ever made her mad enough to tell me to my PhOH, of course not.
Speaker 11: I'm a boy too, and I don't like voicemails. Voicemails will drive me crazy, So I understand that.
Speaker 3: I you believe people would leave a voicemail or actually call you nowadays just text me.
Speaker 8: Exactly. I'm a millennial, so I'm in the same boat.
Speaker 2: I'm a millennial as well. Tamra's not what am I am? I what's it called ancient? Ancient?
Speaker 8: It's the one that before that, even I'm even older. I am just kitty.
Speaker 2: I know that, So I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: What are you doing for the holidays? Anything?
Speaker 2: Son?
Speaker 8: Not really, I'm just going to my grand parents health.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 11: I do that every year, So it's I just knew that, like that's what we're going to do.
Speaker 3: Do you have any shady questions?
Speaker 13: We love shade, I mean it's not really a shady question, but will you allow Teddy to appear on this upcoming season of Real Housewives of Lunge County.
Speaker 3: Hell no, I'm just kidding. I love allow share.
Speaker 2: Give me a job?
Speaker 14: Yea for it, Petty.
Speaker 3: I actually I actually wanted to be on last season. I just didn't work out. We got her voice. That was about it. But next you know, the season's coming up.
Speaker 2: Vericed the book. Very hard to book, Lindsay.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 2: She's very busy.
Speaker 3: But if you've noticed, like across the board with all the franchises, they're all now doing their podcast is on the show. So I'm hoping that I'll be alouwy. Yeah you know. And I don't know if you know this, Lindsay, but we're doing a live podcast in San Francisco. I hope you're gonna buy a ticket and go. You can start driving now, Lindsay. You'll be there by by January twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: You could make it back and leave now start just if you take any car, just zip along you you wanted.
Speaker 8: To do a road trip, yes, I would love that. And it's like one flight.
Speaker 11: Like you said, I think the San Francisco several times, so I'll consider it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: We can't wait to see you.
Speaker 2: We look forward to seeing you, and we'll hold you accountable if you're not there.
Speaker 11: Happy, Thank you, thank you, Thank bye, Lindsey.
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 3: Okay, Teddy, what are you doing for the holidays? Are you going to Dad's house? You's staying home.
Speaker 5: No, the whole family's coming over here for the first time.
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, tell me you're not cooking.
Speaker 2: I Well, I'm cooking one of the meals, and that's going to be the cinnamon rolls on Christmas Morning, Teddy that you get from you know, just do you know that.
Speaker 3: That is my all time favorite suite ever. My mom will make them homemade. I have not ventured out to make them homemade. I'll be in Big Bear.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out if I'm gonna stay there for Christmas or just go up the week before. It's so hard to bring all the presents. Spencer has to work, so I don't know if he can drive out there, and so I'm trying to figure that out.
Speaker 2: Now, Well, my entire family's coming here, well not my sister, which is a total bummer because my sister. Both me and my sister do the same thing. We're like, we'll spend one with one family, one with the other. She gets to stay home with her in laws, but we're all doing it here. I'm going to be real boogie one day and bring snow in. You are mm hm. So if you're in town on Christmas Eve, you should come meet the cooogs.
Speaker 3: I would love to. Now do you where do you dump it in our front yard?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: That big circular driveway?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, Kate is here, Kate is here, our next kid?
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi Kate. Oh my god, I love your fit.
Speaker 15: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: Thanks.
Speaker 9: I'm giving Lisa Barla. I deserve presents for breathing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, like that? Oh my god, where did you get that?
Speaker 9: BravoTV dot com?
Speaker 3: Of course I should have known what a good plug. Anything to make a.
Speaker 9: Buck, anything to make a buck. I will say, I'm wearing it to my Christmas party tournite.
Speaker 12: But I when this popped up, I was like, well, I feel like I have to wear this now.
Speaker 9: So yeah, you're saying it first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's needed, it's necessity. Where are you calling us from.
Speaker 12: I'm calling you from Littrock, Arkansas, Arkansas. Do you all know anyone from Arkansas? Do you have Arkansas friends?
Speaker 3: I don't. I've never been there.
Speaker 2: I almost got to Arkansas confused with Arizona. But now that I've pulled it together, I really I do know someone from Arkansas.
Speaker 12: Okay, well I can be Tamer's first Arkansas friend. Then I could be your second.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, do you know Ann Mary Dillard?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 9: Get yeah, Well I don't know her, but I know Dillard's. Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I grew up riding horses with Ann Mary.
Speaker 2: And I was.
Speaker 3: Is I like the Dillard family that owns Dillers. Of course you would know them, Teddy.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I didn't know I was getting all one on one. This is crazy. I thought I was just gonna sit here and be like, hah holidays.
Speaker 5: No, you got your whatever question you told.
Speaker 2: Our producers made it into one of the things they're gonna ask. You're going to ask us.
Speaker 9: Amazing something good. I love that so much. I wrote down several I was like just brainstorming away.
Speaker 3: Let's hear him.
Speaker 9: Okay, let's see here.
Speaker 12: First of all, I really would like to know how would you guys fix real House eivees of Atlanta. I think everybody thinks that it needs to need some So if you were kind of in charge of that, how would you fix it?
Speaker 2: Would do you want to go? First?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 3: Tom, I'll go I think that keeping the kind of the ogs like Candy Kenya and in bringing back Portie. I'd love a little Nini And I would even actually like a little Kim Zolziak sprinkled in not full tile.
Speaker 2: I think Kim Zolziak for right now needs to after the TMZ thing. I think we need to.
Speaker 3: I want to see this TMZ shit on the Real Housewives is what I want to, especially do not shady or the messy or the better. What do you think, kid?
Speaker 9: It's so sad. I mean I saw the video recently. It's so sad.
Speaker 3: But I didn't see the video.
Speaker 2: Oh oh you won't. You won't feel the same really.
Speaker 9: Especially this time of year. Like it's just it's just really sad.
Speaker 2: It's really you know what I was wondering during that video, Okade, how she went pe if she had been in that car since eleven am and it was eight pm. I was like, are you going to Mike Chris? Wait?
Speaker 3: Really she was in the car for seven hours allegedly wait wait no, no, from eleven to seven. It may have been eight stars, I don't know. It was eight hours.
Speaker 2: She said she got home from her hair appointment at eleven and she's been in the car since.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And the thing that shook me it was like he was yelling at the police, and he was like, who even called you and they were like your kids, and he was like what And that's that's where I'm just like, all.
Speaker 2: Right, next question, next question. I agree with him on I.
Speaker 12: Agree, Yeah, G energy. G energy is always in. Okay, My next one is what twenty twenty four Bravo predictions. Do you have anything out there that you think could happen in the new year?
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty four Bravo predictions.
Speaker 9: I've been seeing some I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: Tell us what you think, and then we'll tell you if we agree or disagree.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't oh gosh, I should have thought about my aunt. I never thought about mine.
Speaker 3: Well, I think Porsche is going to come back. I honestly think Porsche's coming back. One prediction I'd like to see is Teddy come back.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I don't think that prediction is going to be true. I think my prediction is or will not air.
Speaker 9: That's what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, that is my prediction.
Speaker 3: Okay. Yeah, I've been hearing mixed stories. I'm hearing maybe, then I'm hearing no, absolutely not. So who knows, but the fact that they just kind of skipped right over it. Do we predict that they're going to do another Ultimate Girls Trip.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't understand why they haven't already filled one.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna tell you guys a little secret. Okay, they haven't called me yet.
Speaker 9: You would be great on Girl Strip for real.
Speaker 5: Wait, I don't need compliments right now.
Speaker 12: I'm always in these streets depending you take, so I would be gladly welcome you on Girls Trip. I also really liked Girls Trip three. I mean, I loved Girl Trip two, but I liked the concept of three because they like waited for their seasons to finish and then the drama kind of continued over.
Speaker 9: So I feel like, why are we getting some of those girls like in the mix? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I wonder if we're going to get multiple legacies, Like I feel like this upcoming one is going to be really good, and then I have a feeling they're just going to continue on with that cast.
Speaker 9: Is also a prediction with Ramona or No.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if she was at the premiere.
Speaker 9: I know, and I'm just gonna say.
Speaker 3: Who's the breakout star in this one?
Speaker 9: Okay, I mean it's a little hard because the I mean Derenda. I love Derenda always. I had a little issue when she started yelling at you on Girl's Trip Too.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean.
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, and she said like I was a host. Then she talked about it all that stuff. I really was like, how are Kelly and Kristin going to be? It's very interesting because like a lot of them like weren't on at the same time, Like Derenda and Kelly were ever on at the same time. Kristen and Kelly were never on the same time. Yeah, so plugging all of this in and Girls Trip Too gets brought up a little bit because Kristen watched it and she brought up some stuff and would.
Speaker 2: You like better Kristin or Kelly because I recently interviewed Kelly and I've never met Kristen.
Speaker 12: Okay, I really liked Kristen. I mean she was on for two seasons. You know, it feels like such a long time ago. My biggest thing is like I feel like we as the audience, have waited so long to see them back on our screens.
Speaker 3: It was like Christmas.
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 9: My next question is.
Speaker 12: What, like name a public figure who like we would know, who you think would make a good housewife.
Speaker 9: Hm, I feel like you know a lot of people, I mean.
Speaker 2: They Okay, I think I think Michelle Obama would be an incredible housewife because she would run things.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna go with Chrissy Teagan. I think she'd be a good, outspoken housewife. Who else, I don't know. I have to think about that.
Speaker 9: I know there's a lot of people.
Speaker 3: What about like Chris Jenner.
Speaker 2: I mean I think I think she's no, she's too Kardashian trained. I love her, but like that that is like a well oiled machine of like she's not going to be letting anything slip out. Yeah, we need a little bit messier.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 12: I love you guys. Happy holidays. I'm current episode on Instagram. So if I ever tag you anything, that's me.
Speaker 2: What is your current episode episode?
Speaker 9: Teddy follows me?
Speaker 3: Yes, I love you, I'll follow you.
Speaker 2: You have been out in those streets for me. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I love you, I love you, Thank you, I love you.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Happy holidays. Hope you and your families have a beautiful time as well.
Speaker 3: Happy holidays.
Speaker 5: Bye bye?
Speaker 2: Are you guys?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Hi Brooke? How are you good?
Speaker 14: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: So good? I'm scared because your background says be kind.
Speaker 14: Well, I'm a teacher. I'm a kindergarten teacher.
Speaker 2: So and I'm so you're the shadiest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, are you in your classroom?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 16: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 17: I know they're not here anymore obviously, but yes, I was doing work after school.
Speaker 14: So, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 17: All right, Broke, get to it, Okay, I first have to say, Teddy, I don't get all the hate. You're like one of my favorite I think you push storyline along.
Speaker 14: I think you call it out.
Speaker 17: I want you back, and I just have to say that because I feel like you don't get that enough.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you, Brook.
Speaker 17: My question is, if both of you could do casting for Beverly Hills in Orange County, who would you choose for five main housewives and two friends of not even like who you're closest with, but just who you think would be good for the show if it.
Speaker 14: Was up to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, if I was gonna do Beverly Hills, well, I guess, just to see Twitter explode, I would want Kyle, Durie, Renna, Erica, and Me. Okay, and then the two friends Diana and Camille.
Speaker 14: Diana, Diana, I thought from you, okay.
Speaker 2: Because here's the thing.
Speaker 5: What we haven't seen is the Fox fours five.
Speaker 3: In quite a while.
Speaker 2: We haven't seen true friendships really either, getting you know, we're seeing a lot of fluff, right And I feel like Camille would come in and do her thing, And then I feel like Diana would want to be the HBI C and I don't know how that would go down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, and she has money and a jet and we need that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I actually like our cast right now.
Speaker 13: I do too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we have the core four or five now, I don't know me, Heather Shannon, Emily Gina. I think that bringing in Alexis for sure would be fun. We'd be fun. And then I think Teddy. Now, bringing in Teddy she's got a house in Orange.
Speaker 17: County, Yes, I know, but I just like she's friends with everyone on Beverly Hill, so it makes more so I would.
Speaker 2: Want Garcel too. For the record, I do think I would like Garcel without I would like to get to know her in that capacity.
Speaker 14: Okay, not without Sun without Denise.
Speaker 2: Well without both, Okay, she went from one to the other. I want her on her.
Speaker 3: Own okay, Yeah, to make friendships for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like then I could actually really get to know her where she's not just doing, you know, helping somebody else out all the time.
Speaker 3: Who do you want on Orange County and Beverly Hills.
Speaker 17: I definitely want to see Alexis back. I just think, like, how could you not with what's going on right now? But maybe in a friend role you Emily. I like Gina as a person. I just don't know.
Speaker 14: I don't know how I feel about about her on the show. I want Vicky back. I don't like how she treats Teddy, though I will say.
Speaker 2: That it's okay.
Speaker 17: I think Teddy's damned if she does damned if she doesn't with that one.
Speaker 14: But I do think she's good TV. And then Shannon.
Speaker 17: And I don't know me be Gina Ko or like some someone.
Speaker 3: Beginning about Joe remember Joe?
Speaker 14: Yes, I did like Joe.
Speaker 3: I would like to see Joe back on the show.
Speaker 2: But do you think Joe could be messy?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 14: I mean Tamil would know more than myself.
Speaker 3: No, she seems so nice on the place, nice, but put a camera in somebody's face and see how messy they can get.
Speaker 2: Fine, Fine, and then Beverly Hills.
Speaker 17: I think Teddy, Kyle, garcel Dere and Erica. I think Lisa is like at a good place, like I think she's gonna be ready to come back.
Speaker 14: But I feel like she's doing so well for herself.
Speaker 2: I know, I think she just worked another big acting thing.
Speaker 14: I saw that.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like she's coming back anytime soon.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we'll go for her for going on with life.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm kicking ass.
Speaker 3: I'm kicking ass.
Speaker 2: Nobody called us about American horror story.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 17: I'm so excited to see you on Traders though I saw the teeser.
Speaker 14: For it at my lunch break, but I need to go watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was interesting, Yes, very interesting. Tama wears a lot of hats, but the trailer looks amazing.
Speaker 14: Yes, I'm excited to watch.
Speaker 2: Do you have another shady question you want to ask?
Speaker 3: Shady?
Speaker 14: I mean, so okay, so I guess Tamra with the whole.
Speaker 17: I know you're probably so over talking about the Shannon John Alexis thing, which for being over it, Yeah, but are you able to say if the reason does the reason you and Shannon had a recent falling out or tiff, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 14: Does it have to do with that situation? You don't have to go.
Speaker 17: Into specifics, but does it have to do with the Alexis John situation?
Speaker 3: Going No, actually not really, it had something to It was a build up of something that has been going on. Then it kind of escalated from there.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, for the record, I have had nothing to do with them dating. I don't have a relationship with John outside of him filming on the show. I don't have his phone number, I don't follow him on Instagram. I haven't seen him in a year.
Speaker 14: Alexis I made up.
Speaker 3: With at Bravo. Khan me Andy and Alexis had a long conversation. It went, well, we've text a couple of times. I haven't seen her, so, I mean, people are like going crazy over it, and it's it's simply just not But.
Speaker 5: Now you have us in a fight with Sheena. She was supposed to come on the.
Speaker 2: Pod and now we're fighting with her.
Speaker 3: Tam Well, that's her own thing. She went on her podcast and said that, you know, well, her guest or somebody said that I.
Speaker 10: I don't think I mean, I live in County, so I know all the housewives are always that quiet woman like, it's not it's not something you said like those the housewives frequent that place all the time, so it's not weird to me that they ran into each other.
Speaker 3: They ran into it. There were two fully different groups of people and ran into each other. I don't think they ever knew each other. Like I feel bad for Shannon for sure.
Speaker 17: Right, But I think from the outside, from the public, it looks like because the falling out happened right or when you saying it, so it looks like, oh, Shanna must be pissed at Tamara because they're friends now, and you know that's just.
Speaker 3: What Okay, I'm breaking news right here. It's because I liked one of her pictures, Alexis's pictures.
Speaker 14: Oh my Jesus, yep.
Speaker 3: That's it. She got mad at me because I liked one of Alexi's pictures and I put clapping hands on.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's not actually what happened. Yeah, you did an emoji. You didn't know.
Speaker 3: I'm explaining.
Speaker 2: You don't let me.
Speaker 3: Finish at all. I know I put clapping hands under. Don't believe rumors, So I thought I was supporting the fact, because I did not think for one second they were dating at all.
Speaker 2: So she came on the red carpet with me and said, Teddy, I'm going to give you the truth because I'm friends with Tamara. We're because I'm friendly with Tamar now after Bravo Khan, we are not together. And then come two days later people dot com, I was like, shows what good friends? Who are with Tamar? You just fipped to me.
Speaker 17: Well, and I feel like if Teddy can be friends with you after being like with all the Vicky stuff, like she's really going to be mad at you just putting clapping hands.
Speaker 5: Like if these three can also exist.
Speaker 17: And Teddy can be fine and you can be you know, like she's going to be mad about clapping hands.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just wild people that get mad of her emojis are a lot, right, I mean, it was not necessary whatsoever.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, oh my god. And in Alexis defense, she did contact me weeks later to let me know that they were dating. That they just started dating, Okay, so it slowly eased into it, which is none of my business.
Speaker 14: Yes, all right, well, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 14: Yes, you guys are awesome.
Speaker 2: All right, We'll continue to be kind. Like you say on the.
Speaker 3: Backboard, thank you bye bye bye bye Brook.
Speaker 2: Hi, Ivy Hi, throw us on in whatever questions you got for us. So I have two questions.
Speaker 14: It's a two part question, okay.
Speaker 7: So, being that you guys have a lot of friends in the Bravo world across many different franchises, shows that sort of thing, when your friends are behaving badly on their shows, how do you guys keep your podcast unbiased for the listener?
Speaker 3: Well, we do get accused of being biased and certain people on the show, for sure, I was gonna say, I don't I doubt Yeah. I mean I think that we make it quite clear on the podcast that we are viewing as we're taking our emotions away and our personal relationship with that person away, And we were talking about you as we see you on the show as a viewer, not as a friend. So I mean, you might, you know, maybe soften it a little bit. If you know, if Kyle does something, she's definitely going to soften it a little bit. And if you're very close to somebody, you know, maybe you would have winn in a little bit harder.
Speaker 2: And I think also you know, when you know more history on each of the people, of course, you're going to see a different side. So it's not even necessarily for me about like a closeness to certain people. It's more like I've seen what this other person has done to this person, and I'm we all know I'm a grudgeholder. So like it's you need to get.
Speaker 3: Over that teddy camera. It doesn't help you holding grudges.
Speaker 5: Right, We're not perfect people and you have their own issues.
Speaker 3: We're not talking about my issues right now. I mean, where are you?
Speaker 7: I am at home in my stepdaughter's room because they light.
Speaker 14: What state I live on, Long Island.
Speaker 3: Long Island.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 3: So you're a gena fan.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm really Yeah, she feels like my friend's from home.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And then I just have one more quick question for you guys.
Speaker 7: Who is your closest friend in the Bravo world and what moment on their show made you either cringe or be very upset with them?
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus, that's a tough one.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean mine is, of course, Kyle. I mean I was pretty upset when she wouldn't let me eat the chips and provence.
Speaker 3: Oh my, I really wanted to.
Speaker 5: But now we're doing flashback quats right now.
Speaker 2: And I just had to watch season one and the Limo scene, and that was really hard.
Speaker 4: Rough one.
Speaker 2: That was a rough one to watch, and even though I had seen like memes of it before, but it was the first time I watched the whole thing, and that was that was a tough Guys.
Speaker 3: I'm struggling with this, Teddy. What I feel like, I know, every single Housewife and every single show I watch, I'm like, oh, Whitney, what are you doing painting each other's bodies naked? You know, there's always something that's like God, I mean most of all, I just watched myself and go, oh.
Speaker 2: What were you think? Or good job, Tam? You're I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I watched I saw Teddy on stage with Vicky.
Speaker 2: That is pretty cringe.
Speaker 3: That didn't go over very well.
Speaker 2: It was cringe all around. That did no longer.
Speaker 3: You know what, Teddy, you'll win some, you'll lose some.
Speaker 2: Listen, in my mind, I still won.
Speaker 3: I know you're a winner.
Speaker 14: Winner went out there, so you did win.
Speaker 2: That's right. Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Who's sitting here, Tam having this conversation.
Speaker 3: I know trust me.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: That's why I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you too. Yes, we'll have a very happy holiday, Ivy.
Speaker 14: Thank you you guys too.
Speaker 2: This was great.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Ivy, have a great holiday. You die. Bye. Hello, Hi Jordan, where are you coming from?
Speaker 15: I'm from Houston, Texas and Houston.
Speaker 3: Right now, Texas.
Speaker 15: How are you doing well? How are y'all?
Speaker 3: We're good, We're good.
Speaker 2: We're hanging in.
Speaker 3: So you listen to us twalks every week?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I got in the top five yl spot in my Spotify recap. I was like the top five listeners somehow.
Speaker 3: Really, thank you. We appreciate the listen. Are you a big Bravo fan?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I've been watching since twenty thirteen and I'm twenty two.
Speaker 3: Now. What is your favorite Bravo show?
Speaker 15: So of course I got to say it was a real House of Dallas. I was a huge fan of it.
Speaker 3: Do you know any other Dollars or anything?
Speaker 15: Yes, So I know Dan's are very very well. And I know Cameron.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know Cameron too.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and I've met I met Tiffany Moon once, met some of the other girls once. The only person I've ever met was Carrie Duber.
Speaker 3: Carrie Carry's actually a good friend of mine.
Speaker 2: Go get botox and you can meet her.
Speaker 3: That's what I see to say.
Speaker 2: But he's only how are you twenty twenty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't need to know, Bota. I don't like it when guys get both talks.
Speaker 2: Anyways.
Speaker 15: No, my mom told me, don't do it.
Speaker 3: No, you listen to your mom. Yes, and my mom moms know everything.
Speaker 2: What questions do you have for us?
Speaker 15: So my first question is if you could take any ex housewife from any other show and put them on your show, who would it be, like, meaning Beverly Hills or Orange County?
Speaker 3: So we can switch any housewives that's no longer working, yes on the show or.
Speaker 2: Can they be working still?
Speaker 9: This is a big I prefer no longer working.
Speaker 15: I'm actually curious about this one.
Speaker 3: For me, no longer working. I would love more than anything for Teddy to be on Orange County because I need a partner in crime.
Speaker 2: Who are shoot?
Speaker 5: Well, now the pressure's on.
Speaker 2: You got an easy one, Tiam, because I'm sitting right here like just looking for jobs.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll employ you if I had the opportunity.
Speaker 5: Mine would be I think Porsche coming to Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Because she's hilarious and shady, and also like, I think fit's the lifestyle.
Speaker 3: I think Portia going to any show would be amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, true, I mean I just love Porscha, let's be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean everybody does. And we're hoping we're going to see her on Atlanta coming up. I have a feeling that's our prediction for twenty twenty four Bravo prediction.
Speaker 15: Yes. And then my next question is if y'all could go to any city, meaning any city that's been canceled, such as Dallas or even DC, what would you go to and who would you like to replace?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: But I don't want it to be canceled because it's currently airing a show that I love so much. Can I make a change to that?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, go oh, I'm any show like canceler are still hearing.
Speaker 2: I would choose Miami like I love Miami. I would live in Miami. I think the lifestyle is so fun. I think they're all my gosh. But who would I replace on Miami? I mean I wouldn't replace. I wouldn't want replace her because I love her. But I do feel like me and Nicole have a lot of similarities, so that would be. Do you agree, Tam or am I crazy? Like and how we're both pretty methodical about things.
Speaker 3: You mean like you know, you guys have private jets and and you're a doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah like that, like like how I'm beautiful and have that perfect booty and I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: No, you mean very like controlled?
Speaker 2: Yes, like controlled human beings, like very controlled both to be on the same show.
Speaker 3: Are you kicking doctor Nicole off?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I just I would want her to be my bestie. But then that's the problem. All I'm saying is that Miami is where I want to be. Who I'm going to kick off? That's up to production.
Speaker 3: Well, we all want to be in Miami, let's face it. But for me, for show purposes only, I would like to move to New Jersey because those girls know how to throw it down, and you know, over here in Orange County, I throw it down like Jersey and then I'm like, oh my god, she's so horrible. If I went over there, I would just fit in.
Speaker 2: That's true. I wouldn't make it. I wouldn't last a day.
Speaker 3: And you'd run crying.
Speaker 2: Oh they hooked me. Do you have anything else for us?
Speaker 15: Which controversial housewife Fromil's show That's Been Fired? Would you not work with again?
Speaker 2: Bethany Frankel, Oh yeah, I mean she wasn't on either of our shows.
Speaker 3: But I went just across the board she bugs.
Speaker 2: I probably wouldn't work with Ramona.
Speaker 3: Who I wouldn't work with It's Been Fire for my show would obviously be Gretchen.
Speaker 2: From Beverly Hills. There isn't anyone that I would I don't think there's ever been like a controversial housewife that I would just refuse to be with, just from the network alone, Like Ramona and Bethany are my two least interested Sorry sorry turtle time. Our Dana Wilkie from Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: Uh, she was on for a hot second.
Speaker 2: She really bugged all right?
Speaker 15: Anything else which house he closes with other than y'allselves, obviously.
Speaker 2: Other than ourselves and our TV besties that we already know.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's hard. I mean we are very close to Angie over in Salt Lake City talk with her. Larsa is one of my favorites. I know she's on her little heat right now, but as you know, a girl's girl she is. You know, I got to know her really well in Traders, and I just adore her and Marcus.
Speaker 2: And for me, I'm not on O C. But I so I can say Emily Emily. I also love Caroline Stanbury. I love Cynthia me too.
Speaker 3: I love Caroline, I love Melissa, I love from Jersey, I love Margaret. I mean I really love them all. I mean me and Teresa have had our ups and downs, but we're good now. And I respect all the housewives because it's not easy putting your life out there. It really isn't.
Speaker 2: But if you could pick one to like go on a trip with, not a girl's trip, but like actually share a hotel room with, like you have to like coexist with this person, what I mean, hmm, Because that's a whole different ballgame than going on party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's so many like I would I love Margaret, I would love to go with uh with Angie or Whitney or Lisa. Like I I'm really into the Salt Lake City Girls right now. I just think their show is amazing. I feel like there's not ever a filler show. Every episode is good.
Speaker 15: Franchise sure right now, I have to say definitely Salt Lake City. Yeah, I just I like the whole cast. I have a special connection assault Lake though I went up Park City, where Meredith is living. I'm a big fan of Park City. I've been going up there since i was like five years old, so I'm a huge fan of that show. Kind Of biased off of that, but I just think their cast was good and then glad they got you in Shaw off there.
Speaker 2: What do you think of Monica?
Speaker 18: I personally like Monica from a beer standpoint. I will never hit on a housewive. I think it's stupid to hit on a housewive. I think everyone's got their great characteristics. You got your bad characteristics. That's what makes a good housewife.
Speaker 15: I think she's solid and deserves a fair spot on that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we appreciate you Jordan and your insight. Please keep listening and tell your mom we said hi and yeah, no botox.
Speaker 15: No, thank you. I'm good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're good. You're a handsome boy.
Speaker 15: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Jordan.
Speaker 3: Happy holiday Happy, it is happy holiday day.
Speaker 2: I mean had a drink, bye, Jordan. This is what me and Tarma do when we want advice from one another. We ask tamind it. The other day, She's like, what should I do about this, and I said, well, if you want to.
Speaker 5: Be nice, say that bout this. If you want to be an asshole, you.
Speaker 2: Say this, and then she'll send me her edited version, which is being an asshole with a touch of passive aggressiveness.
Speaker 3: With ending it with I love you so much.
Speaker 2: Oh, Our next guest is here. It's two people together, Breton cole.
Speaker 3: Hi, Breton cole Hi.
Speaker 5: Hire you so ce you do too? Where's your best and attire?
Speaker 2: Gentlemen?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we aren't. We aren't very Christmas esque at the moment. We rush home from.
Speaker 3: Work, so that's all right. You have an excuse?
Speaker 2: Who's Brett? Who's Coal? Okay? All the time too? Where you at?
Speaker 6: We are in Nashville, Nashville.
Speaker 3: I love Nashville.
Speaker 6: Love Nashville. We're both from Alabama, but we moved here after college and then met so a.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love that.
Speaker 5: What shady questions y'all have for us?
Speaker 6: We have plenty of shady questions prepared for y'all. Is that an angry orchard? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I just saw it is I was supposed to get a festive cocktail, but I'm not very creative and this had a red on it.
Speaker 3: And what do you mean that Santa Claus hat coming out of your glasses and is very festive.
Speaker 2: I stole this from I stole this from my three and a half year old's Christmas performance.
Speaker 3: Like you have a big red zip coming out of your forehead.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm here to tell you.
Speaker 5: These glasses are so tight, are they?
Speaker 6: They're stunning? Though you're giving like regal Missus Claus.
Speaker 2: If this if black roses don't scream holidays, I don't know what does.
Speaker 3: Here you do?
Speaker 2: All right, give it to us, guys.
Speaker 6: Cole's going to ask the first question.
Speaker 16: Okay, I'll start, So what do you think about Heather Gay saying she doesn't see herself filming with Monica ever?
Speaker 9: Again?
Speaker 3: That's always a tricky thing to say because as soon as you say that, the producers are like, oh, I just want to keep her even more.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I think that Heather Gay is a professional housewife, and given the chance or opportunity to film with her again, she's gonna take it. She might not like it. I've said it before, you know, I don't want to film with her and you end up just figuring it out.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just think it's an act, like an absolutely ridiculous thing to say, because one hundred percent, if they're both offered contracts, they're both coming back and their asses are filming together. So you can say whatever you want, but you also will ride or die for jin Shaw. So like, let's calm your tits. Yeah, but we haven't seen the entire season. Why we well, we're making ours based on what we've seen.
Speaker 6: I will say, is a star. I feel like her, you know, even if she does wrong, I'm just like so entertained right now, and I really think she's carrying the season on her back. Like I was a little skeptical at first when she was introduced, but she really has brought it.
Speaker 2: But I think also why we want housewives that actually like each other a little bit, are have been together in some capacity, is what we're seeing on Potomac right now, because clearly we're seeing a bunch of women that don't want to film together being forced to film together, and then you're not seeing that chemistry. So you want chemistry from housewives, but you don't want it to get to the point where like you're just doing it for the paycheck.
Speaker 16: And I see them divide like that, Like that's the same thing with Atlanta, and I love Atlanta.
Speaker 3: By the way, what do you think, what do you think.
Speaker 2: Shore gonna check?
Speaker 3: What do you think is going to happen with Atlanta?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I want, I can you cannot go anywhere. She's fine? Ke char No, I feel like Kenya Charat. Marlow and Kenya have to work it out. I think that's something where they're not even like confronting each other anymore during filming or engaging with each other. And I think I don't think anything too deep has happened to where they can't move past it. I think that's something that's made it seem divided as Marlow and Kenya's dynamic for sure, I think it should be, you know, keep three or four. And I don't think they need this huge shakeup. I think they just need a few fresh faces faces.
Speaker 16: Yeah, fresh faces or Porsia Cynthia Bailey.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love the two snaps.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Porscha could come back and shake things up. Cynthia is the perfect mediator and just such good.
Speaker 2: Voice of reason.
Speaker 3: I got yelled at because we talked about this earlier, because I said I would like to see little Kimselsa sprinkled in not as a full time housewife, but it is a little bit of the craziness. And Teddy said, no, it's too toxic.
Speaker 2: It's too I like toxicity. Listen, it's not about toxicity. But there's too much involving the kids, involving that.
Speaker 3: Like what we're saying, you don't have to show the kids.
Speaker 5: But she never went on trips. She never fully did it anyway, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't have I mean, okay, Teddy, Joe, all right, guys, what's your next question?
Speaker 6: Okay, our next question. I'm gonna skip to this one because I really want to hear your answer. Teddy, you have to be locked in a room with either Sutton Strack or Vicky Gumble to work out your differences. Who are you choosing to work these out with?
Speaker 2: That's a good one, That is really good. I would say Vicky, okay, because she has a relationship with Tamra, and at the end of the day, Tamra is very important to me, and if there was a way that we could coexist and all be supportive of Tamra, that would be important to me. I think Sudden is bullshit all around, so and I think her friendships are a little phony so I didn't know her before, and I don't know her.
Speaker 3: That hate, that's sudden hate to come after.
Speaker 14: You don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't im name them.
Speaker 6: Going off of that, speaking about everyone being friends and together, Tamra, it was really sad to see that you and Shannon are on the best of terms. I think if that was maybe an edited clip, I could be wrong. Are you guys good?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, we've been friends for ten years. We've had ups and downs, as you've seen. We got into a little TIF it was nothing major. So you know, we're going to start the this season out here pretty soon, so you'll see. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Speaker 6: I love you guys together so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean so many. Because I said that on the Red carpet. It had just happened like a few days prior to like that. So but then right after that, then the news broke that John and Alexis were dating, So people thought I had something to do with that, which I absolutely didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't buy that you You've never been the type to be on the guy side for anything.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have a relationship with him, and it's not going to take the time to set anybody up with anyone. It's talk enough for me to get a text back when we start the pod in three minutes. She's not setting up.
Speaker 3: I no, no, I have a lot. I have some single friends. It'd be pissed off if I'm over here setting other people. Yeah, yeah, let's let's get that straight. And because that's it, that would be a really shady thing for me to do. I mean, it's not even like I feel bad.
Speaker 5: If you guys had to pick Slade or John Chance then.
Speaker 3: A wait, let's let's do this. Mary shag kill John Janssen Klade and Brooks.
Speaker 2: Or David.
Speaker 5: Brooks or David Shoot. We have so many, Yeah we can.
Speaker 6: We can kill two. How about that?
Speaker 16: Okay, okay, uh shag.
Speaker 6: David kill Brooks and.
Speaker 3: Oh now you got to marry one.
Speaker 2: You gotta marry one.
Speaker 3: But you know what, divorce is easy nowadays.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'll marry you should have married Jason.
Speaker 6: May have some money. I'll marry him, divorce and take what I what money he has, and then kill Brooks and side David.
Speaker 3: David is rich, you might want to marry him.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would marry David Badoor.
Speaker 3: This too.
Speaker 2: I would kill Yeah, I mean why not. I would kill Brooks and I would shag Slade. Okay, I'm not interested in John Janssen. Like at least Slade made it very apparent that he was very hungry, and I appreciated that that commitment to honesty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I would. I guess I would marry David Badour, but immediately divorced because Shannon Badoor is one of my absolute faves. I couldn't do that to her. Take his money and split it with her.
Speaker 3: There you go, mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Kill Brooks, He's just the absolute worst, maybe worse man in housewives history.
Speaker 9: And then.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to kill John Danson as well. And I guess shag Slay.
Speaker 2: Smiley Slade is a catch in this group. Shammer, you have to go.
Speaker 3: No, don't have to play this game.
Speaker 2: You actually do. Oh my god, we have one minute left and it's for you to answer.
Speaker 6: You want to kibody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to kill them all. I'm gonna I am going to shag the door. Okay, shag, but I think he's probably the most handsome out of all of them. I'm going to I have to marry one of them. Yeah, I'm gonna divorce, Okay, I'll marry John, I guess, and then divorce you.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're going to marry John and then.
Speaker 3: I have to kill one. I kill Slade, bitch?
Speaker 2: What is Brooks? What are you gonna do with Brooks?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I'll kill him too.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much for tuning in.
Speaker 3: Yes you guys, happy holidays, and thank you so much for listening and watching. And I love you too, both of you. Bye, I love them. I'm so good, Kite, where you.
Speaker 2: Here? Come Santa Claus?
Speaker 5: Here, come Santa Claus. Right down, Santa Claus Lane.
Speaker 3: That's very good.
Speaker 2: Thanks Tamra, you take the next line.
Speaker 3: I don't know what?
Speaker 2: No, so fine? What's your favorite? What's your favorite Christmas song?
Speaker 5: What about Santa Baby? Leave a sable under the tree?
Speaker 2: Treem me? Hey, hi, Kitton, we're good? Oh Real Housewives University today? God?
Speaker 4: Where are you at in Arkansas?
Speaker 3: Arkansas?
Speaker 5: We are big in Arkansas.
Speaker 3: We are all the rage Alabama in Arkansas only a A States is.
Speaker 2: Where we're at.
Speaker 4: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: How are you give it to it?
Speaker 4: Wonderful? I am ready, I have like, I have two questions to eat.
Speaker 3: You have your questionship.
Speaker 4: That I was gonna forget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's professional.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm gonna be like Andy Cohen and.
Speaker 3: Questions Okay, okay, bring it, bring it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Teddy after hearing Dorie talk about her friendship with Kyle Distant singing on because of her friendship with Morgan Wade, has your friendship been affected at all?
Speaker 2: It hasn't. But I think that our friendships have always been a little bit different. I think. I think sometimes there are friendships that are stronger when you're on the show together, and then when the show stops filming. It doesn't mean that the friendship fades, but it may be less. And I don't think it has to do with her friendship with Morgan more so. I think they used to do a lot of double dates because their husbands are really close. So I think if there is changes in that and you're not seeing each other like I see, you know, Deree's not coming to hot yoga with us at six thirty morning like that, you know that hasn't changed. So our friendship hasn't changed. But I think if you are used to seeing each other as couples and that's shifting a little bit, I think that's where they're feeling the change.
Speaker 4: Okay, Also, who is the biggest pop sar on rh B eight.
Speaker 2: Currently?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh, I know that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I do too.
Speaker 5: I mean, in my opinion, it's.
Speaker 9: Sudden obviously obviously, I think we.
Speaker 3: Can all agree on that one. And I sure love Sutton. I mean I've talked to her off, you know, in person, always been super nice to me. But Suttin, I don't know what you do in this year.
Speaker 15: Girls.
Speaker 2: The problem I have is that she pretends she doesn't know that she's ship stirring. Here's the thing camera.
Speaker 3: Which makes her good TV?
Speaker 2: No, but we at.
Speaker 5: Least are aware when we're stirring ship.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm very self aware when I'm stirring shit.
Speaker 2: She does not necessarily seem self aware with the stirring shit. No, That's that's the tricky part. Is she good TV?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, But I would.
Speaker 2: Say she's the biggest shipster and she's the one that I think needs.
Speaker 3: To well this season. I feel like every season it's a different shipster. Like we had Lisa Renna for so long. I was so worried when Lisa left, like who was going to be the official shitster.
Speaker 5: Of Hills was so lovely too and fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she clearly handed her spoon over to Son.
Speaker 5: Could also take a joke about herself.
Speaker 4: She could, She could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give it to her as much as you want, and she would take it and laugh it off or give it back to you. Would Maybe I'm biased because I love Renna, but okay, yeah, that's mine, all right, for all right, for tam.
Speaker 4: Okay, for Tamra. After being on rho SE for so long, would you be interested in doing an r h OC legacy and who would you choose to be on there with you?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 3: I would. I would love to do a legacy show one day. I think that I would take, you know, some of the ogs and that would be me and Vicky and Shannon in Heather and who else? Who am I missing?
Speaker 2: You're missing? You're missing? I think that I would bring.
Speaker 3: Maybe Lori Peterson, Yeah, Lori and even and Gina Killo like I take it way back. I think that that would be I think it would be fun. You put us all together in some fabulous place, right some island somewhere, and would you work.
Speaker 5: The hundredth housewife to come back?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Who was she again? Peggy right, yeah, okay, and then what is your honest opinion camera on Alexis and Don Jansen dating?
Speaker 3: Oh god, you know do This is the thing. I think it's a little strange for you know, going into next season that this is going on. And I wouldn't want to be in shannon shoes. Like if Eddie had moved on and then he started dating Alexis, it would be definitely difficult. Alexis did not know Shannon has never worked with Shannon, has no relationship with Shannon, So you know, knowing that Shannon was in a four year relationship with him, I mean, it's tough. It's a no win situation.
Speaker 2: Well, now I have to ask you another follow up question camera. Oh god, you and Eddie were to break up? I hate to even put it out there. Let's just say you moved to another country or something and you had to select one. It can be a current or past housewife for him to get with.
Speaker 3: Bang it no married, be bang, bang, all the.
Speaker 2: Things with Who would it be? Like, who would you pick for him?
Speaker 3: That would be you? Teddy me.
Speaker 2: That's weird. I can't that's too Kyle, Okay, Kyle, yes, okay, Uh do you have Well, shoot, we're out of time, but we appreciate you and you're thank you guys right around the corner from San Francisco.
Speaker 4: So are you coming to I wish I wish, I wish I lived closer because I had just seen it earlier before I jumped on. I was like, damn if I only live closer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, well, we hope to see you again, and thank you so much for tuning in to our talktail party.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you so much. Happy holidays.
Speaker 4: Happy holidays to you guys byeye.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye bye. Well that was fun. That was our very first twat holiday party.
Speaker 2: I'm kind to say that was a pretty good idea of mine.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's always a good idea of yours.
Speaker 2: Another great idea.
Speaker 3: Bye, Pattie Walters, I'm pat you on the back.
Speaker 2: Okay. It's like when you call yourself iconic, Tam, we can't help ourselves. I have good ideas in your iconic. It's a good combination.
Speaker 3: You call yourself iconic one time. Never live it down. Queen, yes, Queen, yes, Queen.
Speaker 2: Well, I love you, I love you more all right, you guys, well, you know.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening. Thank you for tuning in and to all of you that we're here with us today celebrating. Thank you,