Speaker 1: Big Bang. What it is screen. You don't be on nothing, I.
Speaker 2: Be onj Okay, So let me ask bring you big Big Fact.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 4: Line for the trap music Mu Seem, Big Bank DJ Screen Baby Jade. Of course it's team Big Fashion today representing boy.
Speaker 5: We got a special announcement.
Speaker 1: Oh you got a special announcement before we introduce her. You know, ain't even the same person when it can say action on a different nigga.
Speaker 4: He represented represent Cleveland, represent Free Bands. You got a hot project, busy out right now to one and only do boys here on.
Speaker 1: Big Fast Backflom Big Fast with something some Big Facts is back first. You know what's something? Brother?
Speaker 2: You good?
Speaker 4: I always like to know, like how I feel man, when you when you put out a project like you just put out. You got it out because you've been listening to this music before all of us, but probably want to put it out forever. Got the whole world on there, the biggest features. You know what I'm saying, how you just feel? Like what kind of space you in?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 2: Be so happy to finally just get the ship out though, like like you were saying that shit be so old and just be sitting on it for so much time for the ship to actually come out and just see how the people receive it and ship.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what a nigga be waiting on.
Speaker 7: So let me ask you this speaking of that project, because I had kind of got a little in my feelings a little bit about that feature that you were trying to get clear with Miss Lopez and mister Rules. So how long did it take for you to finally get that cleared? What was the hold up and what was the process?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: You know, it's so crazy though, like Jo actually was cool about it. That's the crazy part.
Speaker 5: So it was rule.
Speaker 2: Look see see because it originally had because when I originally tried to put the song out, when I originally try to put a song out like over a.
Speaker 8: Year agoing, yeah, I just ended up not doing it.
Speaker 1: She had cleared it like back then.
Speaker 2: I just ended up not doing it though, and then like I took some time away from it, and then I came back to it, like I want to reclear it again, so you gotta go through the process all over again.
Speaker 8: So now that time when I had to clear it, she ended up doing it.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: But then you know, it came to a point where you're like, all right, we gotta get rude clear it too. I'm like, damn see that bigg thing about the clearing shit, that motherfucker don't be doing. Like every person that got something to do with that ship, every single person. If one person say.
Speaker 1: No and she ain't coming out in fact, wicked.
Speaker 8: Everybody got to say yes, one person say no, it's over with.
Speaker 1: The music. What you've been on? Ship for real?
Speaker 2: Just trying to just get my ship together for real, just like you know, nigga, trying to stay healthy and just stay focused and keep my ship.
Speaker 1: Like on the right path and not drift off and get you know what you main should make you drift off? Like is that why you was playing like that on Cruely Peeked Up. I was drunk as far I was patron. I was drunk as I was.
Speaker 4: Hooping intoxicated like that, can you hoop if you see my No, I suck And I know you know so I just didn't care but that.
Speaker 5: But but ship just gave you the boost to get.
Speaker 8: I didn't want to have fun.
Speaker 2: I know I can't play basketball though, so it's like a little defense.
Speaker 1: It was hard. That's how I play defense. Yeah, but I don't say felling. Welcome the felling. Yeah what you did? What you did? What like what happened you with d n kep talking about when I was like a key lock down general points zero zero, he was like, damn I wanted to did I wanted to? He fo? Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So that you've been on you know what I'm saying, like what you've been on, like on your day to day what type of ship you're doing?
Speaker 1: Different now that you you know what I'm saying, you all the way, you all the way rapping up.
Speaker 2: So now so now I'm trying to figure out beers and ship to do, like ship like other ventures and ship like because you know, the rap should be cool and all, but you know, we gotta keep this ship coming there forever type ship.
Speaker 8: So a nigga really just be trying to figure that out.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, man, you know, and we we be we be keeping that like Twitter quotes and ship like this. One quote that stood out was when you said the females be the realist niggas.
Speaker 1: What inspired that tweet? They do though, they do.
Speaker 2: Because like the like they don't even like think, think about like the niggas in your life and then the females in your life. The female that tell you tripping before a nigga will like, nigga, you tripping, like nigga, you.
Speaker 1: Need to dad for a nigga. Let you just do that like n you fear me.
Speaker 2: So that's why I meant by that type ship though everybody can relate to that whole.
Speaker 1: Crue female though, like really, ship, I can't do that nigga.
Speaker 6: Nigga had you in a situation because they I can understand emotions from a female and then you talk to him. If you talk to him the right way, they kind of get it like, yeah, I was tripping. Nigga's gonna ego gonna jump in a way, acting like a bitch.
Speaker 1: Now you and now you're acting like an ego.
Speaker 6: Like what you're acting like a bitch and a nigga tell you're getting your feel because the nigga sins like nah, that's a bit. Ship nigga tell me like Lil all them takes me all the time. But that's like, oh, call me in. I'll be like what's up. The way I say what's up, nigga be like, oh, you're on that gay ship. That nigga, he might be the dumbest nigga ever.
Speaker 1: Keep that ship and I can step it.
Speaker 4: You think some of that just you think some of that is why women now run the rap and just keeping it real like what you think it is the reason women run.
Speaker 1: The rap game. That's what got nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: That's just it's just their time. Yeah, yeah, I don't know what the fuck. Why the funk women just playing this shit crazy? They knocking off it's left and right. The girl that drop something, that ship a banger. You go, Yeah, I don't know what the fuck going on in the rep game right now.
Speaker 7: I feel like I just feel like it's overdoing. I feel like with all the ship that the world's been through in the last few years, people want to kind of lighten it up a little bit and like you got like the fucking the lottos and the sexy reds with the I'm looking for the hose and you know what I'm saying, like people, this is how people really act like behind closed doors with their friends. So now that somebody's bringing it to the forefront, they get a chance to have fun out in public and like turn up the way they really want to.
Speaker 6: Turn ut ego or anything. Now the women running to get rap game cause the women really running ship.
Speaker 1: That's whund behind exactly.
Speaker 6: They having the money, they don't want to popping the bottles now. So they're saying, what playing the club, We're the ones in the whips and ship pulling up beating this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they weren't buying the tickets to the shows they do. They wasn't doing everything.
Speaker 2: They take the niggas songs that go the bigs has gotta like.
Speaker 1: The song first before the niggas.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, that's why I feel like, that's why I like kind of like like all the like the drill ship and all that ship has kind of slowed down a little bit because.
Speaker 1: Like that's definitely what it used to be.
Speaker 5: Bitches don't really want to hear that.
Speaker 7: No, I mean not bitches, but you know, like they said, like females are basically pinpointing everything and they want to like turn up and shake ass.
Speaker 5: They don't want to shoot and kill niggas and ship.
Speaker 8: That's a good thing though, Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's a great thing.
Speaker 1: Well look here.
Speaker 9: You go, get you on this set.
Speaker 1: His nigga going crazy years.
Speaker 4: Whatever, yeah, and she's coming on them over like guccim like it's still on bulls.
Speaker 1: At the same time, it's just fun.
Speaker 3: Drill right smart, it's fun. Yeah, it's not like yeah, just like I'm a cute. It is dark and Ship the food haye me that hot all that.
Speaker 1: So it's crazy, man, what happened with you and one hond On? Oh what that is? The club?
Speaker 2: L like what happened and nigga man, dude crazy, something wrong with dude? See you know, you know I was God damn, I had did a.
Speaker 1: Bug Ship.
Speaker 5: Man that stuff.
Speaker 6: But dog.
Speaker 5: That na been here.
Speaker 2: Since we got he'll come out, ain't know he motherfucking you know. He came in the room and Ship I was doing. I was supposed to do an interview with the Nigga rock Star, so I was doing no Jumper earlier that day and rock star like Ship come on my uh my club, I was thaying and Ship so I was going for my album.
Speaker 1: So I go in the room.
Speaker 2: He come in the room too, all right, so you know I had to ask him about the one Ship and then he all right, stop yelling at me. First of all, I'm like, hey, let me let you on the side, because we don't need to do this in front all these people.
Speaker 1: Like You're like, said, what's your past issue? Was it? Ain't it?
Speaker 2: Ain't it. We ain't even had no past issue. I ain't gonna say it was a past issue. I ain't gonna say it was an issue. It's just some shit he said on the internet before, and I just had to ask him about it.
Speaker 1: So boom, He's like, uh, I like, yeah, pull up such, such, such and such. He dropped it. I'm like, dangnit, he just dropped.
Speaker 2: One thing for show. But I know this nigga got down. He beefing with the whole world right now, right that nigga straight up scream. I ain't even gonna do this. I screamed an address in front of four hundred people.
Speaker 1: Who are you talking to? Pull up?
Speaker 2: I said, with the police over there? He said, no, I ain't no police over there. Ain't no police over there or over here. So my whole thing is, I'm like, I'm like, I'm like I want to hoigh let you on the phone. I was trying to get him like let's get off here, like scream at me on FaceTime and tell like talk to me on it like me and you could just have a conversation. Let's not do this in front of all these people, because you can't be like, hey, pull up over here in front of these people because that situation, don't you talking about?
Speaker 1: You're talking about do this and that? Like, why would I do that?
Speaker 2: You can't, you can't. You can't put a battery in my back to do no stupid ship though I know, I know how this ship goes anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how do we avoid that type ship? How do we avoid that type of ship? How do a nigga avoid that?
Speaker 1: Just just just the Internet? How do we avoid that?
Speaker 5: When you still got niggas like that on the Internet.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta have to for what it is like just.
Speaker 2: Like but you can't, but you can't. You can't stay off. It's like impossible to stay off the Internet and be a rapper. It's just like when niggas, when Internet niggas come at you, you gotta just treat them like Internet.
Speaker 5: Or any type of personality can matter.
Speaker 2: You can't duct that ship though, that ship gonna come at you regardless.
Speaker 1: Like you sitting over here, you streaming and you yell at wait to crash out. You not.
Speaker 2: You're not even ready to do none of this ship you're talking about right now, You're fifty years old. You're not ready to crash off. You're getting money. You want to tell how I know you care about your money. You interview in six nine. Now you manage him, so you obviously care about your money. You care about your money, You care about this and that. Stop talking about your ready to crash off because you're not ready to do that. Stop talking to me like that.
Speaker 1: In other news, you are no So how you how you think that?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: What like? Because that's that's really I'm not hearing. No issue.
Speaker 6: See, then what kind of nigga I am? Now I'm different? What's the issue?
Speaker 1: Nigga? Make it the issue?
Speaker 2: Because the ship you just get the saying and nigga just keep he keep picking that in and keep picking that.
Speaker 6: But now you're making it an issue though at the end of the day, so you're ready to throw out this shit away.
Speaker 1: I'm saying if he, if he, if it continues.
Speaker 8: Look, I'm a grown man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: If it continues to continue to continue, continue, continue, then we're gonna eventually feel some type of way for real, Right.
Speaker 1: I ain't going out my way for nothing. You can't looking. You can't. You can't. You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't get me to be like oh Man casts out. But if the opportunity to present itself and I gotta do what I gotta do, then I just do what I gotta do.
Speaker 1: Y'all, ain't get what I'm saying. You fix it.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is like, what I'm saying is, how do you avoid that kind of energy?
Speaker 1: You can? You can, You can control other people and you if you happen, if you you in good energy, this could happen. If you have you just don't say nothing. Yes, I'm saying, but at.
Speaker 6: The end of the day, if you feel like however you feel feel.
Speaker 1: Like that when you see me, But that's how you That's what that's I't even got to say that to you that you you can say whatever you say.
Speaker 6: It's our perspective while we're saying something bad because we give a funk about another nigga, how another nigga feel that they.
Speaker 1: Feel you went out bad fun.
Speaker 6: I went out there because a nigga said somebody.
Speaker 7: Didn't mouth But see the thing, that's what I'm saying. You can't you can do that and you cannot say nothing. And that's definitely a way to kurktail it or to end it. But as far as completely avoiding it, you'll never be able to completely avoid it, as long as every nigga has an individual brain.
Speaker 6: No, you're right about what I said. I guess I'm saying the wrong word about void. I'm saying, how do you not? Like I watched you, I watched the climate xample. But he's never in nothing because he never entertained nothing because look, he never responds entertain it.
Speaker 1: Look, it would have been different. It would if we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about our boom, like in a situation with me and dude, right, that's like if he would have went up on his page and would have said something, all right, boom, Nah, I got a choice to make a video back and respond. Now, thats like that's where I feel like that come into play. But when you sitting there having a conversation like like at like club hoofs and shit, you like talking, so it's like it's kind of like, no, you can't just and I kind of did do and I still was wasn't even really trying to sit there and argue with the nigga and shit for real though, because it's like, all right, shut the fuck up, like why is we doing this?
Speaker 1: Like you scream it, but I understand.
Speaker 2: This is your tactics and this is what you do, like this is what you do, like like I can't beat you at your game, this is your act like.
Speaker 1: White turned up and all kind of shit, Like I can't beat you. I don't want to. I can't scream.
Speaker 8: I don't know how to argue, I don't know how to do none of that.
Speaker 7: So let me ask you this then, since we're like on the topic of discrepancies, how did you instid a baby get y'all shit worked out?
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy. That was like a that was like it was a little process with that too, like you know.
Speaker 5: So it didn't just happen like overnight.
Speaker 1: You're in a day.
Speaker 2: You know, you'll know the first time, the first time it really started like smoving over. Actually I went to Detroit and ship. Yeah, I went to Detroit and then you pulled up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: I went to Detroit and then motherfucking one of my big homies and ship you got damn here, Like, bro, I want you to fix the ship with side of that ship because he sucking them niggas and ship though, so I'm like, all right, well, what's up. I'm trying to holler him. So he like, all right, I'm gonna have his peoples and got it down with the pull up.
Speaker 1: On you got her.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 2: That nigga bit tripping in it's still.
Speaker 1: Like most niggas tripping lights.
Speaker 2: So nah, he like, uh, like she has little people gonna fill up on you and ship.
Speaker 1: So they filled up.
Speaker 2: Should have had him come to the studio, chopped it up, figured it out, so we were from there. Ain't lot sid of did some grown man ship though. He literally wrote me he apologized like I was tripping. I respect that, respect that, yeah, And then time went on and ship like that, and I started sucking with Skiller Yeah yeah, Skiller locked in the studio like that.
Speaker 8: Then I'm like, all right, you know what it's about. Time to go ahead.
Speaker 2: And just because it ain't even it din't make sense to even just keep the ship just lingering.
Speaker 1: You know, So I just went to pass that ship up.
Speaker 8: Mh.
Speaker 5: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 4: Morow Morow Morrow's versus money, like is there like is there a price on everything?
Speaker 1: Like is there a price to get you to do? No, money can't make me do nothing got you? But what if like music features that type of stuff, like does it.
Speaker 2: See if it if it go against anything I stand for, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: But if it don't go against something I standfold, then I do it no matter the number. Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 2: If it if it don't make me feel like damn, I'm doing some ship I don't got no business doing.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing it. I don't care. What's the benefits in that?
Speaker 4: What if it ain't like that type of ship or what if it's like maybe tour where you don't feel comfortable, like damn, I might not fit in with that type of whatever it is, like you just might not be around people that you jail with all the way when you go on a tour and do your ship stay away from the other people or borrow money.
Speaker 2: Like ship, I'm gonna be with my people regardless no matter where I go. So it's like ship, if we gotta if we gotta go here, then ship, we gotta go there.
Speaker 1: Like you know, I ain't tripping at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: But like I was saying, though, money don't money can't make me be like I'm gonna do some ship that I know some funck sh I.
Speaker 1: Ain't doing no fun sit for no money. You can't. You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't trade money for morrols what you feel like, Man, nigga, just nigga, just know what you're doing. Some nigga know when he's doing. Some nigga just know like a ship though, like it can't be nowhere that she thought that was okay. Niggas No, but they don't care. Niggas don't care because it's about that money. Nigga put that money before that. I ain't doing that.
Speaker 4: What it was a matter of like and I'm just advocate so in the space in a certain space where you have maybe that option, but whatever, it's a matter the well being of your folks and your people.
Speaker 1: And your family. We'll figure out another way.
Speaker 3: Got respect, They said, anything else is about when I got.
Speaker 1: What's up with this? Uh remem?
Speaker 6: We did a freestyle or whatever mg K And he said, somebody, what the kid cutting?
Speaker 1: What you meant like, Uh no, I see.
Speaker 5: Look though, look see what had happened was.
Speaker 2: What happened was no cutty. I don't got a problem with cutting in nothing like that, right. I just feel like like coming from where we come from, it ain't too many of us that get to like so it's like and I even had the same conversation with Kills and like niggas who up there, like ship, bro, you gotta turn this bitch up, like feel me. And I feel like I never talked to Cutting, not one day in my life, like don't none of this, but we don't know him type ship like so, but ain't nobody take nothing away from that man at the end of the day. And this is what I'll be saying, like so I don't even want it to come off like I'm trying to like guess see anymore, like trying to do no shit like that because that nigga he in his own lane and he do his own thing, like sh slue to that man, for sure, But I just feel like you could just do a little bit more, like just because you you wreck Cleveland. For sure, you put it on for the city, but you got to put on for the city when you put on for the city.
Speaker 1: So that's all I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Like shit, I don't want to be the only nigga trying to help the artist that's coming up, Like you feel me as well. I don't want to be the only one posting these niggas and doing this and that for these niggas, doing songs with these niggas and shit like that. Feel me because I ain't even really technically not the biggest one from here. I'm like the only nigga from the streets who made it like that, but as far as the biggest.
Speaker 5: Like, oh he's from Cleveland, Yeah, he from Cleveland.
Speaker 2: I never knew that way more famous than me. I never knew that, you know what I'm saying. So it's like you can help in other kinds of ways. But shit though, like what I can say though, like even after that ship, I have seen him, I have seen him say some ship and like do some ship, Like I think he had like a tourist some ship going.
Speaker 1: On and he put like a artist under so ship. So's tell you ship. Don't think that like that one. I don't just speaking yeah exactly exactly. This was on my mind.
Speaker 8: I just really don't know, like ship.
Speaker 1: Some stuff sound like and know you know it's crazy though. It don't even be me trying to start ship. It's just be me just being me. I don't.
Speaker 2: I've been learning how to shut the funk up, I swear to God, like I really realized, Like, all right, bro, you can't always.
Speaker 8: Say how you feel because everybody ain't gonna understand how.
Speaker 2: You know why because people are sensitive.
Speaker 1: You can't when you when.
Speaker 2: You when you celebrity and ship like that. Bro, it's too many opinions involved. So everybody not gonna fee where you're coming from. Yes, some people we all.
Speaker 7: I thought I got just the big one that might be the daddy.
Speaker 1: I just say, like, what if what if? I know it's a different lane.
Speaker 4: It's comedy, right, What if Dave Chappelle didn't really say how you felt that we would feel that you're not really being Dave Chappelle. So say, as an artist and I get a lot of ship coming with it again, conversation.
Speaker 1: You should be able to say what the fuck on your mind?
Speaker 8: You can say that, but but you gotta you gotta learn how.
Speaker 6: To control it though, and you gotta know what kind of nigga you in too, though you can't because you got invited energy of some negative ship. So if you say somebody nigga, nigga automatic taking it in a way ways up.
Speaker 1: So look, so you can't do that. If you ain't, are you just speaking.
Speaker 2: Your mind on you instead of instead of saying it a certain kind of way, like all right, you could be you could be a rapper, like a nigga like me. Right, I'm gonna say whatever the funk I was like when I get in the studio, right, whatever on my mind at that time, I'm gonna say that ship, all right, keep that ship like that. You don't gotta because if you, if you, if you tweet it, or if you get on the fucking camera and say it like this, it'll come off a different kind of way. But when I put that shit on my song, that's how I said it, and I know for a fact that's how I meant it.
Speaker 1: That's how it's coming out.
Speaker 2: You can make a mistake because you can tweet something and say it the wrong way just because. But when I put that shit on my music and I decided that shit coming out like that, you know that's exactly how the funk I'm meant for that shit.
Speaker 6: Niggas will do that on mistake and still keep the pride to stand on this ship that he ain'dn't mean me because he don't want to take you back.
Speaker 1: Numb shit fucking I'm standing on all the time.
Speaker 2: You know you Didne did some dumb ass ship though, so the niggata, But it comes with man, niggatta learn how to shut the fuck up. Yes, because people don't understand you all the way.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 6: I just feel like we should have to be able to have it. But it ain't the same. It ain't the same to me. It's entertainment now, you know what I'm saying these things that I had to learn. It ain't the same thing. Because I can get on the mother fucking say how I feel about certain ship and it could be a nigga that call me feel like but I be doing that, But.
Speaker 1: Talk about the motherfucker gonna understand it.
Speaker 2: Weighing differently because we're sitting here really having a conversation about what we're talking about. So people be like, oh damn, I do get it now. But if you just say some ship, motherfuck ain't gonna get it. Yeah, unless you elamorate on it.
Speaker 5: It's up to their personal interpretation.
Speaker 1: I think I'm just saying we should be able to have opinions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, you don't like somebody album if you don't like somebody likes But but just because if I don't like somebody the album, that don't mean I gotta say something.
Speaker 8: I don't have to be like I don't like this nigga album.
Speaker 1: I don't ask me.
Speaker 2: If you ask me, I'm gonna tell you that I don't like it if you ask me. But I'm not Goinna just go out my way and be like that.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 7: But it's like it's like depending on people take ship. People take ship differently depending on how they're feeling and depending on who's saying it. Because I can say some ship and like it'll be a whole fucking big ass deal, and then Black will say the same ship and it'll be like totally different or fucking ship. Yeah, Like Jordan could say some ship and somebody will take it completely and totally different from how they took it from me in Black, Like you don't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's all like it all depends and people think based off of emotions.
Speaker 6: For real, Like, Na, the facts right there, Jay, motherfucker take But at the end of the day is how they take you, is how they take it, Yes, exactly. They feel like she already be on some bulls ships, so bitch fuck you. That's how Motherugy take. But they feel like Homon, don't do nothing but say ship how you feel. But it's really how you feel, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying, saying the ship that everybody else want to say, but everybody.
Speaker 1: That too, all of a sudden, you's got to know how to do it. He likes you know it's on your head about that shi It is.
Speaker 6: Just just think about the people you are fending with your opinions, not even a person that you're actually talking about, Like just just what I'm saying. You could be whatever you're doing with the music right like how you drop your ship and everything. It could be a person right here right here that can just be like, oh you're Adobe. But just because they feel like you feel like this about this situation, you just ain't gonna be the name of my car.
Speaker 1: Just because you politics, Yeah, don't you don't.
Speaker 6: I don't even need to know how you feel about certain ship, so I could draw my opinion on you because just say behnsis you say if a nigga be like bro, I don't fall a life skinned nigga man from Cleveland with tattoos. The nigga say that you're basically.
Speaker 7: Said you because I can fit them shoes.
Speaker 1: So you ain't feeling out there pulling him up, no eas but he probably wasn't he talking.
Speaker 6: It's you're not mean a light skin short niggas did from Cleveland with tattoos, and they exactly. But you're gonna take it as is because I can fit these shoes. You get what I'm saying. You talking about me? And it be so many people like we calling that whole ship fought ship or did some puss sass ship. There's so many put sass under cover puts saying nigga.
Speaker 1: That you don't know. They feel like, bro, I be on that though, or I tell like how nigga be all that.
Speaker 6: Instra is snitching ship and talk about snitch. You got do what they doing, man, get out there. That's get out of it. Got just get out of it because you offending other people.
Speaker 2: That like so many people that feel like I would have did the same thing. It's way more that feel the others, but.
Speaker 1: They won't saying.
Speaker 6: But at the end of the day, to each his own. While you're opinion wamping it like you finna form your opinion, you know how you feel about it. Just okay, if it comes to your front door, just let it be that. I don't know, that's just how I feel.
Speaker 1: Now, so I could be.
Speaker 4: The way is to express yourself with express yourself around like minded people that can understand what you saying.
Speaker 6: I say, express yourself through your actions. Whatever you say some whole ass sh it is, just don't do it.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's how you express yourself.
Speaker 6: Whatever you feel like whole ass sh it is that you see and you peep on the nigga, don't do it because you can't say that small ass ship need to turn around to do it.
Speaker 1: You're a whole ass nigga, now exactly right. That's definition. That's the way. Make you do some whole ass ship.
Speaker 8: What the fuck that make you?
Speaker 7: But I but look, okay, So just playing Devil's advocate for a minute.
Speaker 1: This is how you feel. Go ahead, this just this is how you feel.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, just you know, just just trying to ride for the other side for like two seconds.
Speaker 5: I feel I still feel like I still feel.
Speaker 7: Like bro like it shouldn't it shouldn't it shouldn't be what am I trying to say.
Speaker 5: It shouldn't be a shameful thing.
Speaker 7: To say your opinion about some ship that may offend the majority.
Speaker 5: If that makes sense.
Speaker 4: I think like they're saying, if it, if it affects somebody like music, ship like that considered.
Speaker 1: But it's war starting right sometimes though.
Speaker 7: Like you know, but I feel like you shouldn't be punished for for fucking.
Speaker 1: What you said.
Speaker 6: Just be ready to stand on it. Don't play Vietnam. If a nigga come punch in your mouth because some of the.
Speaker 1: Right as niggas and he put saying niggas, it's tough. I know I want some sloop. I know that right now that my business a couple of them.
Speaker 10: Silvil back, you might just stay out, man.
Speaker 1: You read it out.
Speaker 7: I agree with what you're saying, but I just feel like I just feel like, man, I just feel like.
Speaker 1: I get how you feel.
Speaker 6: You still you're still trying to We're still trying to operate up under the old law.
Speaker 1: The laws have changed. I hate it, but they have. It's niggas that.
Speaker 6: You know no better doing wrong. Ship like this ain't just the young niggas. You know what I'm saying, it's like.
Speaker 1: I ain't even the niggas.
Speaker 6: It's the old old nigga Like I'm telling them, like niggas who rm did a dub and shipping fore.
Speaker 8: And got out like because I don't want to go back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That ship different, That's what I'm saying. So you might well just stop talking about that. Yeah to me, now, I go back to what you'll saying. I could be tripping, but learn how to shut the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the end of the day, I ain't the one to govern that, bro, I ain't. I ain't the one to government. You know what I'm saying. I ain't the one to government at the end of the day because I ain't ready to stand on what come with that?
Speaker 6: You mad because of what I said the truth, But I don't want no problem with you about that.
Speaker 1: I'm not fit to try to be the nigga trying to I don't want to get in that now. I gotta be somebody I don't even want to be about my opinions.
Speaker 8: Shit gonna turn into ten videos of you explaining us.
Speaker 6: Yes man, what the fuck am I talking about? That nigga being i'mnna put myself in a nigga be in there now.
Speaker 1: I gotta god damn.
Speaker 8: For what you can. It's cool to mind your business.
Speaker 6: No, it's the energy that you're gonna get from me. I don't got nothing to do what you do in your world. I just don't exist in that world. So we don't exist. We don't coexist. Like I said earlier, the only way you got damn your opinion is to not do it and then not fuck with it. We can't get mad at you because I don't fuck with that type of shit. Get that fixed and then we'll fix. You can't get mad about that. Ain't speaking on on your fuck what you do, that's your business, you know what I'm saying. Ain't finna use my platform to make another nigga be a whole ass nigga.
Speaker 1: I can't do that. I can't do that, bro. And that's all. But it's so much of that ship.
Speaker 6: We can have tons of talk about this ship, tons, we will run out of topics, tons.
Speaker 1: But what photo You know what I'm saying, But they do it on your ground.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm not finna promote that pussy as ship on my platform.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, you don't get what I'm trying to say, I.
Speaker 1: Want niggas to be like, Man.
Speaker 5: It's just a crazy world that we're living in.
Speaker 1: B At the end of the day, what we're here for. We here for the paper. They get the money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's gonna be something always a nigga feel like you feel like that, ain't going.
Speaker 1: That's what I was, That's what I ain't going. You need to feel like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right wrong though, at the end of the day, a nigga make music, so make good music and that's gonna win.
Speaker 6: And facts like we got the exactly the niggas, the niggas who just every nigga that even the niggas you got on your album. These niggas don't do nothing but music. These niggas ain't doing this other shit. You nigga do music, right, You don't see them niggas speak on nothing, thank you. Every nigga that saw so that's the biggest artists in the world don't speak on They don't speak on ship because they know how big they voice is. You know what I'm saying, This shit gonna get blown out of proportion now. I gotta goddamn you know what I'm saying. That sh it ain't that sh ain't boy ship bro tay.
Speaker 1: Too many niggas nigga star on real walls and dying and ship a boy. This sad ship. The niggas just saying this.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like the niggas just saying the nigga punched up, beat up, getting ship too whatever.
Speaker 1: All behind your opinion. That's your cold ship, bron.
Speaker 6: If we look at it and think about it, you can't say why shit be starting.
Speaker 1: Nobody never know how the ship.
Speaker 6: Started like this ship as she ain't about no money. She ain't a bout now this, she ain't bouy Now what is it? Might be somebody's opinion, what is it? Everybody ain't gonna like you. Everybody ain't gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 1: So what you know?
Speaker 6: I mean a nigga say fuck bank, but they had a fun bank committee going on around there.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker. I'm saying, you ain't gi damn go. He won't go fuck you nigga d of the day. If I like, listen, brother, that's how I feel.
Speaker 6: If I don't listen, say if it's I lose my memory right of everybody I knew yesterday, I don't know nobody. But I'm still saying I'm blank and start over. You know how many people I can meet?
Speaker 5: M mm hm.
Speaker 1: You know how many people I can meet.
Speaker 6: While I'm in my while I'm in my moment, in my destiny and walking on my path.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna meet the right people. All these people feel like they know me. Damn.
Speaker 6: So we feel uncomfortable with you trying to be something else because we already know you.
Speaker 1: You didn't know what I'm saying. Okay, I'm finishing. Goddamn, wipe my memory the fun on you. I don't remember ship, I don't remember y'all.
Speaker 10: Ain't going that way, man, I ain't going back down that street.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah you feel saying that. That's the truth, though, Bro, No, man, that's hard. But yeah, no star ship though I don't know thirsh though I swear you do.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: I know you, you know, I know you ship start. It's crazy. You feel like that's crazy? Is thinking, Yes, that's fixed. You got to ship the boy. I don't be trying to do I just explained it. No, you came here today civilized. No, I ain't even drinking no more, but it is, But it is. I could have been a pair. I'm going and I knew that nigga was famous the niggas fell through the Ferrari room. But I said, but that niggas retarded. Man, you remember that. It's like do yesterday?
Speaker 5: How much that ship caught?
Speaker 6: So you stayed down though, real ship? You stayed down, bro, when we got out to now, you stayed down. I'm proud of you, Yeah, because.
Speaker 7: A lot of niggas don't even that was that was though that Pudo was talking about on that song. Fucking damn. I just went blanks, yes, yes, yeah, I just went blank. Yeah, that's God that he was talking about on SAT on My Savages all that long time ago.
Speaker 5: So like been down and around.
Speaker 1: Though, beasy your relationship? No, hell no? What up? Why not? Should just be fucked up?
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 1: Why too much? Like?
Speaker 5: What tell? We can't wait to hear it?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you just said females and runners though. This is until you get a relationship you.
Speaker 2: Feel like you need, boy the way a relationship will funck shu up relationship for complication ship.
Speaker 7: How until you answer the question so you might go and get that shipped out, like damn, man, this is big facts.
Speaker 5: I don't know where then you thought you was back?
Speaker 1: Get that ship out though we got all that.
Speaker 5: Big fact big facts is bad?
Speaker 1: Pleatly, phil I.
Speaker 2: Am if your honor got at a different questions, accident, a different kind of ways.
Speaker 5: Okay, So.
Speaker 7: What is it about relationships that terrifies you?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm?
Speaker 5: What aspect of it?
Speaker 2: It's the society we live in, man, you gotta just think about it, man, the life we live in. Elaborate that's the life we living, the life of us niggas living life, y'all living.
Speaker 1: It's too hard to separate the queens from the holes. They all ship. It's too hard. Hold on, it's the same what's the difference? What do you mean? How?
Speaker 5: How?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Just time?
Speaker 5: Now, just take a breather doing the same ship in their bank.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let's let's go back.
Speaker 5: Like you say, the queen's in the holder on the same ship. What's the same ship?
Speaker 1: The same shit is? What's in style? What's in style? Right?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: I keep on like they.
Speaker 6: Said, if if if I'm riding out around down the street, and see.
Speaker 1: What the niggas say, thousands lines running at me right? A thousand? I mean five hundred on? Amy gonna bite me? With five hundred on meals. I'm not gonna get out the way.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna gout there standing there and say, hope the other five hundred help me fight out them.
Speaker 7: So I'm assuming that five hundred of the lions or holes and five hundred of the lions are queen.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 7: So if a thousand lions five hundred queen lions and five hundred hole lions or running after you or whatever, and they're attempting to bite you or whatever it is, you don't think that it's worth trying to figure out.
Speaker 6: I ain't nobody doing that in twenty twenty three trying to hell. They benes operating in no feelings.
Speaker 7: But I mean, you're saying not operating in feelings, but how how.
Speaker 5: Do you how do you plan.
Speaker 1: Relations over relationship?
Speaker 6: Niggas ain't trying to really move forward with the whole. I'm just being real it too farked up. Half a niggas are number half. Their heart broke or them broke some hearts.
Speaker 1: I'm just being real.
Speaker 6: With society of people, friends fuck relationship friends. Imagine how many people everybody will probably got three friends. The world is just not friendly at this point, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You said that the queens and the holes do the same ship.
Speaker 6: And just like the put sad niggas and the real niggas do the same ship.
Speaker 1: You see a real nigga do some puss sad ship.
Speaker 6: Like damn, man, this ship over you really just do that real like this ship over with Like damn, You're like, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I get it, but I'm just trying to I'm trying to like make it make sense.
Speaker 6: What it is is it ain't making sense because we just talking. But at the end of the day, what I feel and I just know you get what I'm saying. But at the end of the day, it's hard unless it's that when it's that you're gonna know, it's that right. I think that what they say, when it's that it's your person or whatever, you're gonna know, whatever you do, you ain't gonna make it escaping.
Speaker 1: But if it ain't, if it's if I'm guessing, I mean, I'm confused. I'm confused. I don't make a decision, but.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like in that instance, it's.
Speaker 1: Just what it is.
Speaker 7: When when you when it's your person, you're gonna know that it's your person.
Speaker 5: If you have a wall up, or if you already have.
Speaker 7: Opinion about queens and hoes, fucking co mingling and ship, it's gonna be that much harder to find your person, ain't nobo because you're not thinking for the clear hair thing about it.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something, When you're walking in your purpose, everything you won't and need to be in your life gonna find you.
Speaker 1: It's just how it goes. I don't know if niggas understand that part. They said anything else about what when I got big fat You can't plan out with your purpose, bro?
Speaker 6: When it did what it is on walking in? So whatever for me to for me, it ain't tied me to be doing that right now. Right now, I'm just saying, he probably feel like it ain't tilled me to do that because it ain't connecting with what I'm doing. You get know what I'm saying. If it was connected to what I'm doing, he get in one of them, Oh yeah, that little brown town.
Speaker 5: What you keep what.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, That ship ain't making sense that d day. It's gotta make it all the way sense right, Yes, it gotta make always sense, Like ain't nobody just doing that for now?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm still waiting on his he he just spoke for me.
Speaker 1: I take it up. He finished, niggas.
Speaker 6: Man, So I get it bro at the end of the day, you know, and I don't want to sound up, but what love gotta do with it? I'm just being real though, What the fucks do love matters? When that ship can change.
Speaker 5: It's more, it's more, it's love.
Speaker 6: It's like a It's how you know if you're a lawyer, if you a liar or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Because everybody line, how do I know any.
Speaker 5: Of this ship?
Speaker 1: Mane?
Speaker 7: But I feel like I feel like when you're I feel like when you're in a relationship, it's more so a combination of things.
Speaker 5: But true enough, love.
Speaker 7: Is a temporary emotion. We we know that loyalty outweighs love. It's loyalty over love every time. But it's just like at the end of the day, like you have to being in a relationship and being in love is kind of like you accepting that at some point you have to be vulnerable for a minute and take that risk.
Speaker 6: But Nigga d day, like we nigga say with the women and and and the hose whatever with the queens and own end of the day, and like we're just doing this ship for free mhm.
Speaker 1: D need looking at it the day.
Speaker 2: Y'all, women know that right out there, the.
Speaker 1: Niggas ain't trying to do that free love ship no more.
Speaker 6: But certain type of niggas ain't somebody the niggas who you know what I'm saying, we on the same plan. What I'm saying, certain type of niggas. And I know this shit gonna sound niggas ain't trying to do that free love ship.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you this.
Speaker 7: When you say we need to build a niggas ain't trying to do free love?
Speaker 5: What's the cost associated with love?
Speaker 1: What you mean the cost ain't no costs.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, let's let's let's build something else outside of love. We're building something else too. We build something to us empire. We building the empire together for sure.
Speaker 1: So that's what it is. That's where it got to be.
Speaker 6: That's what's gonna keep the traction because the business make me keep on. I love you, Yeah, I love you. I'm just keeping it real. It's just it's gotta be more than that. Bro, because it's everybody got that off.
Speaker 5: But basically, so basically you're saying that at.
Speaker 6: This point grown when your kids, Okay, we fell in love when you grown.
Speaker 1: We need to fall into this money business.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we need to figure out how to love each other about getting this money together and got damn better in our future and making I need my partner not just.
Speaker 1: My love, mat, I need my partner for life. He fash. Yeah, let's go make this ship. Let's shake this ship up. Then we're fine.
Speaker 6: Do we finna shake this ship up all the way around, no matter what we do. Mother, we're finna get this money, fina fuck these holes together. We finiah got damn whatever. We're gonna do whatever.
Speaker 1: We're Finn. We're Finn.
Speaker 6: We're finna crash and burn out this bitch together. Go you off right, tripping straight.
Speaker 1: You're saying, you're saying the right.
Speaker 2: Shipu't making so much sense.
Speaker 1: You don't it make sense? This ship don't fit quick. You heard that nigga said, I got o j A. Huh. You don't feeling right? Out of course, A man, if it's supposed to happen, it don't happen. That's part of the purpose. It could be part of the purpose. Whatever it is, Bro, you just gotta sept it. Bro.
Speaker 6: You gotta allow people to leave and allow people to come to bro them the facts.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 6: You got a lot of people in and you gotta because they love you. Gotta set these people in because you're in a different state.
Speaker 1: So different energy is coming towards your way. You know this is real ship, bro.
Speaker 6: You if you're in a different mindset, Bro, different energy gonna come your way, ain't gonna be the same ship because.
Speaker 1: You ain't even attracting that. You're pushing that away.
Speaker 6: That ship pushed that ship pushing itself away, all that bullshit, pushing itself away because it's kind of going out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Huh on tripping?
Speaker 11: Next question? Next question, Next question ahead, next question?
Speaker 4: It was the what what's what's the relationship? What's the relationship you think? Since you don't, uh are you asking? But yeah, what's the relationship you think? Put on On told you since you you know, you'll been working around like the relationship that just stuck with you that you always saluted.
Speaker 1: For telling you.
Speaker 2: That's hard though, like you get a lot of gems, like to think about the relationship, he said, what's some of the reapp One of the most realist things that motherfucker ever can say to you is like, keep working. Like even even it's so crazy though, because what was gonna just talking about earlier about them. You don't got to speak on everything. You don't got to turn ship like that, Yeah mhm, because you don't. And if you want to be successful and you want to go far, you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Good that's all right at this point.
Speaker 4: What you feel like, like what's on your mind and what's on your spirit, like what you feel like you gotta do next. You could be in and out of music like we're talking about purpose, like what you feel like you gotta do.
Speaker 2: But shit, first thing first though, like shit, I gotta focus on this though. I gotta lock in on my rap, shit on music, because this is where everything.
Speaker 1: Else stems from.
Speaker 2: So if I don't lock in on this and do what I need to do here, ain't nothing else shaken. I mean, it could possibly potentially, but even like if I want to do this business over here, if I want to do this, it's gonna stem from without created off of the music, you know what I'm saying. So I have to lock all the way in on this and become as big as I can in this. Like Nigga that made it big, Nigga made it far, but Ship Nigga, I ain't made it nowhere to where I need to be, where I want to be, you know what I'm saying. And I'm always feel like that too when I'm the biggest rap in the world, I don't feel like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So always keep going, keep working, never gonna stop.
Speaker 7: So let me ask you this, because you're such a like if people don't know you, like outside of your music, like in real life, you're such a You're such a big person with such a huge personality, and you know like you you you captivate a room full of people like you're the life of the party, like in real life. So my two part question is what do you like to do for fun, like when you're out of rapper mode? And then the second part of the question is have you ever thought about starring in a system?
Speaker 1: M hm, see, I like, I like.
Speaker 2: See I be I be wanting to just motherfucker just be myself type shit, like like when it comes to being a rapper and ship, I gotta watch hot act when I do this and that like that shiit.
Speaker 1: Agag like shit.
Speaker 8: I like going in the room being myself, be tripping.
Speaker 2: But that's what make me me though, you know what I'm saying, But being a rapper and make a nigga not want to be like that because nigga trying to be polished and the nigga trying to be professional and do this and that. So then now I'm not even being me no more, like you know what I'm saying. So I like to be me when I step in the room, and I like to do that. So I like going places and doing shit. Ye I can act like me, you know what I'm saying. So and like as far as like a sitcom, I don't know about a sitcom, but like movies and TV like yeah, real.
Speaker 7: Nigga, shure you want to know the three TV shows that like I could really see you on and like you taking the ship off and running ship, hanging with mister Cooper Mosha and Saved by the Bell Yeah yeah, like a remake, Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know if they.
Speaker 7: I think they already made like some remakes or whatever. But Ship like that where like it's different characters.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, get out of sound that I see it.
Speaker 7: I think you would kill that ship like some ship, some comedy like sitcom ship like that. I feel like you just being you, Like it wouldn't even be hard for you to act or nothing, because like that's just you already all day, like every day.
Speaker 1: Like what's your what's your biggest motivation? Keep you like, keep you going, like keep you like I.
Speaker 2: Gotta do this ship ship because I literally don't got no other choice because what the fun else I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: Do what I'm gonna don't do what I gotta do here?
Speaker 1: What am I gonna do? Literally? What I'm gonna do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that been my mindset since ever, like whatever, what the fun out I'm gonna do? I know I ain't really suck in school. I can't do this and that I can't do nothing what I'm gonna do. All I can do is make music and do what I gotta do on this side of feel me. So it's like they gotta keep this ship going and figure this out. So it's like it'd be like obstacles with this ship. So it'd be like when you get this level, I'm like all right, damn now, you hear it, now, you gotta get you here. Ship harder and harder ain't the easiest motherfucker think like ship, I ain't.
Speaker 1: I w wasn't one of them niggas who's.
Speaker 2: God damn just dropped the song and goddamn just woke up and just just on top of the world. I never had it like that, even though I did have viral moments, but my viral moments was never like so viral to the point where that ship just was like, oh, ship, he ain't coming back from that, like he nah, hell no, no, he made it to another level, but it still ain't this level, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So it's like they gotta keep going on and I ain't gonna never quit them.
Speaker 1: So it's like what city you say, like.
Speaker 8: Outside outside of Cleveland said ship.
Speaker 6: Like on the road and ship like when y'all go and you come out and do your ship, man, you know, would be so crazy.
Speaker 1: It'd be like it'd be like random city. It'd be like Boston.
Speaker 2: Ship like that, Like damn, swear to god me like this they be shipped like that where a motherfucker really surprised you and be like, damn, I never knew that, y'all. It's like, you don't never know the city that fuck with me the most. I probably don't even know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think embrace you the Heart is like a rap over producer in the game Future.
Speaker 8: I said, you know, sad future and something outside of youth.
Speaker 1: Uh. I don't know. Niggas woke with me though, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I said, I can't say which one embrace me the artist type ship, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas fucking me for sure.
Speaker 4: One thing I respect, bro, like from first mixtape to current project is.
Speaker 1: Like you said, you bet you you don't keeping it real. Some artists reach, they reach and.
Speaker 4: Kind of get out of their sound and they ship like that, and I respect that about you. But it's that hard sometimes because you be like man, I could probably get a little trendy and work, you know, work my way in this laying and this. Do those thoughts still come to you and you just block them the funk out or you just comfortable in your space.
Speaker 2: The thing, I know how to make music, So it's like I already liked making this type of song. I like making this type of song. I like doing this and that, so that type of ship be already in the vault, like you know, so a nigga talented at the end of the day, I don't just rap the way that motherfuckers ninga just rap Like I literally actually hate rapping like that because the nigga just that's what I do type of ship. So it's like I like trying new ship and I like doing this and that. So I got so many songs to the motherfucker be like, damn, he really could do that, but.
Speaker 1: It would be different music.
Speaker 4: But you ain't finna go do no not not to kno get like you ain't finna go do no new Jersey house music on no Crazy.
Speaker 8: I haven't heard to say I won't.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard it.
Speaker 2: Who's saying I want I get on this stuff? I'm gonna I guess you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Sure, yeah, okay, who surprised you? Like Damn that niggall fuck on me, like you know what I'm saying. This female whoever like surprise you? Like, damn they know me, you know how you Damn Damn they know me. Mike Epps. Mike was the nigga that really surprised me. Like I swear to God, it's so crazy. That's why I made him.
Speaker 2: He narrated my like my first album, like after I signed my deal, he narrated my first album. He did The Streets Need Me Too. I made him do a couple of skits. I never knew that he like likes like what crazy as fuck? He just did a stand up comedy show in my city and ship and he came there because you know, as soon as you're landing on the airport and ship, they got like my face on the ship and he was just talking about like, you know, this a fun spot.
Speaker 8: Soon as you get here, boy right here, like he made talking about ship like that.
Speaker 2: But it's just crazy though, Like damn, Mike Epps, that's left field, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: What's so you want to say to the streets man? Or the end? What's what's so? I feel like it's one more thing you just.
Speaker 4: Want to say and get off your chest, and it could be whatever, like don't start not not like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Off the show nigh at the end of the day, nigga, nigga love the streets like ship.
Speaker 1: This is who I am, That's where I come from. That's what I'm gonna always be you.
Speaker 2: So it's just like a nigga just getting older and I'm trying to I'm trying to just teach the young niggas and ship like you don't have to do what you think you gotta like to crash out mindset, Like you don't have to have to crash out myselt. I understand that niggas got business they gotta handle. I understand that, But you can handle your business the right way. It's the right way to handle your business. Don't do no dump shit and fuck your life up though you can handle the same exact business a whole nother kind of way. So that's what I want to teach the young niggas, Like, you don't got to be no crash out. You don't got to be like that.
Speaker 4: Still standing on that busy out, Now, what's your favorite what's the favorite one on that? What's your favorite one on the Kardashians. Okay, yeah, okay, big shouts out the Doe Boys, shouts out to Cleveland, shouts out the free bands, and check us out.
Speaker 1: On the street, Saxacty.
Speaker 3: It is a big fat kept pitch.