Speaker 1: They're a team that just cannot get going. And while depth is a problem and there are all kinds of problems here, I can see where they thought it logical to just change it up a little bit. Here. Welcome everyone to the Thursday edition of Fair Territory. We are live. I am Ken Rosenthal. We are with Alano Rizzo. As always, I am coming to you from parts unknown. Aj Perzinski always wants to know which hotel I'm staying at. We're not telling him. We're not telling anyone but Alana. We have a lot to talk about today, and it starts off with the team that I consider perhaps the biggest surprise in baseball.
Speaker 2: It's funny that you say that, because when you told us that that's how you were going to introduce this segment, Ken, that's the surprise to me that this team is a surprise to you.
Speaker 3: Tell me more, I'll tell you why.
Speaker 1: And it's really twofold one. They didn't do much in the offseason. I'm talking about the Seattle Mariners. They signed Jorge Polanco and Donovan Solano and that was it. About eleven point five million total is what they spent. And offensively, they've been challenged for a number of years and I thought they would be challenged again, and yet this is different, and we've seen them now win nine straight series. That's their longest streak, Mariners' longest streak since the two thousand and one team that won one hundred and sixteen games. They put together fifteen straight series wins at one point. And getting to the offense, what's amazing about them is, all right, they're fifth in runs, that's one thing, but they were also fourth in home runs fifty one home runs. A lot of it's Kyle Raley and Jorge Polanco, and they're leading the majors in walkway. This is a good combination power and play, discipline. That is what makes a good offense. And they're doing it with some guys that I don't know if people have really heard of much. Ben Williamson, the rookie third baseman, Master Roney, he's come on for them. They've had Leo Reeves at second base. Now, these aren't the main contributors, but they're getting offensive from those guys as well as of course Raleigh and Polanco. JP Crawford's playing really well. Julio is coming on now. So it's been interesting. We've said all along right a lot of Hey, if they can only hit to support their pitching, you're going to be a formidable group. Now they've got Gilbert and Kirby still on the il. The pitching's taken a bit of a hit, but Emerson Hancock stepped up, and overall in a weaker division than we expected, the Astros own is good, the Rangers zone is good. The Mariners look like the class right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Roddi Tilez has had a nice little season for the Seattle Mariners as well. Ken, and you had mentioned that both George Kirby and Logan Gilbert are on the elbum. Some of these other guys are stepping up, and you mentioned Emerson Hancock. We know what Luis Castillo can do, Bryce Miller, Logan Evans.
Speaker 3: Brian wu.
Speaker 2: Although he did not pitch great yesterday against the Athletics, Ken, he absolutely owns them. He's six to zero undefeated against the Athletics. He's had a nice run for the Seattle Mariners as well. Another guy, Ken, as we continuing here on the lead that isn't having a nice season is Ryan Presley with the Chicago Cubs. Now, because in addition to Kyle Tucker, there are other big signing in the off season or the trade acquisition. Rather, Ryan Presley was supposed to be the big deal, and he's really struggled.
Speaker 3: What have you seen.
Speaker 1: He's not striking out people, and when you don't strike out people, and when the ball is in play, there are times when your outings are going to go awry. And if you read some of the stuff analysis on him, his fastball has lost ride and velocity is curveball still his best pitch, but he just isn't the same guy. And Enosaras highlighted him in The Athletic yesterday as one of the potential issues we're seeing around the game based on his numbers and his stuff is down, as Eno points out, So for the Cubs it is a concern. Remember they're down two starters, actually three already. I'm talking about him Anaga Steele, and you can count a sod in that mix. And then to see their bullpen, which was a question to begin with, kind of in this uncertain state, at least at the back end, that becomes problematic. As good as their offense has been now, Porter Hodge is a big stuff guy and he could ultimately become the closer if Presley cannot figure it out, maybe that's the way the Cubs will go entering their series against the Mets this weekend. But Presley was supposed to be a big part of what they're doing, and if he's not going to be, or if he's not capable of being the same guy he was in Houston, sure it's a problem.
Speaker 2: My guess is the Cubs will be buyers at the deadline. They're very much still in the thick of things in the National League Central, not particularly a strong division. And I know one of the questions likely coming up on Grill and Ken is where do the Cubs go Ken to get some bullpen help.
Speaker 1: Well, every team's going to be asking that question Alta. As you know, as we get into July, every contender, and we can see the teams that are falling out of it already. Most of those teams don't necessarily have relievers that clubs are going to want. I'm talking about Pirates, the Marlins, the Rockies. These are the non contending teams that we are seeing in the game. That said things will happen. Teams will fall out of it, Teams will be willing to make Major League for Major League trades. David Robertson is still out there as well as a free agent. I imagine he'll get some attention. So it's going to be interesting to see how that all plays out, because every team at the deadline almost always wants more help in the bullpen. It's just a depth question if nothing else, And in most cases it's not simply a depth question, it's a performance question too.
Speaker 2: Do you think that the upcoming schedule perhaps is a good way to take advantage for the Chicago Cubs. Seems like this next stretch run is a bit more manageable in terms of teams either at or below five hundred.
Speaker 1: Once they get through the Mets. Yes, and they had an incredibly difficult schedule in April, which is why you can say, well, why are you saying the Mariners are the biggest surprise. The Cubs might be the biggest surprise considering they had all those Beasts of the West early on San Diego, Arizona and the Dodgers and they came out of it really well. But yes, it is going to ease for them. That can be a trap, as we've discussed, but in general, yeah, it will be a break from at least what they've been seeing so far.
Speaker 2: Ken, one of the teams I think that's been a big surprise for me is also in the American League, but they're in the American League East. You say the Seattle Mariners in the West, I say the Baltimore Orioles in the East. I don't know, Ken, if this team is going to make the postseason. The young core is not hitting, and obviously their starting staff is decimated. Is that a fair assessment.
Speaker 1: It's a very fair assessment. A lot. And that's a negative surprise. I was talking about positive surprise, no question. The biggest negative surprise would be the Orioles. Now, a team like the Pirates, you didn't expect them to be good, not a surprise. The Oriols we did expect to be good, and they cannot figure out and get the help they need in the rotation right now. And Charles Morton struggled again last night. Kyle Gibson has not been great since joining the rotation. They just don't have answers there now. Chagano has been really good, Povich has not been great. Kramer just okay. Efflyn's coming back and that's gonna help them. But it's a five man rotation or a six man rotation in some cases with certain teams, and they just don't have enough right now, and that is my concern going forward. I don't know how they stabilize this thing, even if they start hitting in a better way, and this kind of thing all plays into each other's hands. Even if they do start hitting, if they're giving up five six a night with the rotation, it's a problem. You can't play from behind every night, and that's the situation that they're often in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a tall, tall order in Baltimore. Get your questions in for Grill and Ken. That's coming up here momentarily on Fair Territory with Ken Rosenthal. We're going to talk a little mooki bets after the break, but first a word from our friends at Foul Territory.
Speaker 3: On Arena Club.
Speaker 4: By now, you know, if you're buying, selling, trading, collecting cards, Arena Club is the spot. We've been talking about them all season long. But I do want to focus on the slab pack experience, Scrats, since you've been ripping some slab packs digitally and what happens.
Speaker 5: I mean, as a kid, you wanted to rip open the packs. How can they do this digitally. Oh baby, this is exciting how the graphics come out and everything. And oh yeah, the card that you pull you can actually get that John physically, so it's perfect. It's all in one place and it's a super exciting experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they send that to you from the vault if you want it. But if you look at it and you're like, it's not the card for me, I want to sell back, go for it. You can do any of that on Arena Club and you can acquire the best value for your money with those slab packs, transparent checklists, and Arena Club's slab Safe program. Right now, you can get twenty percent off your first slab pack or card purchase by going to arenaclub dot com slash foul and use code foul. Arenaclub dot com slash foul, use code foul.
Speaker 2: All right, we appreciate Arena Club being a part of the program here and don't forget, as I mentioned, to get your questions in for Grill and Ken an opportunity to ask Hall of famer Ken Rosenthal some questions always a Hall of famer in my book, let me ask you this question, Kenn, Oh, give me a break, Give me a break. If you're not in the Hall of Fame, I'm going to riot give me a point. Mookie Betts, let's talk about him for a second. I tell you, this is a guy that puts so much pressure on himself. Ken Rosenthal, and you just had an article right today recently in the Athletic and MOOKI talked to you about the need to get the barrel going. What more can you tell us?
Speaker 1: This is interesting, Elana, because initially when I was talking to Mookie Betts last weekend before broadcast, and he mentioned this to me that when he went through a tough stretch for about two weeks, the problem was he had lost the weight with his illness. He was trying to regain his bat speed, which is below average even when healthy, and he created some bad habits. I'm sitting there thinking, this is how I started the article. Mookie Bets is worried about bat speed. Where are we here these Mookie Bets. He is a Hall of Famer, and yet his concern is legitimate because when you have lesser bat speed as he does, there are ways to succeed and the way to succeed. And we've learned this from the Great Stack cast metrics that have been introduced this year publicly by stat Cast about not just bat speed, but something called squared up rate, which is basically getting the ball in the barrel, as you just mentioned, hitting it on the sweet spot. When you do it as often as he does it, you can compensate for poorer bat speed. The problem is if you start losing that skill somehow, if you're not squaring balls up the same way, then you're essentially a Luisa Rise or a Stephen Kwan, one of these high contact, low power types, and that's never been who Mookie is. So it is a weakness in his game thing he's mindful of. He went to drive line a few years ago with a number of the Dodgers players to think of ways to get back to or get to a better level with his bat speed. It seems in spring training he was in a good place than the illness hit. So he or has been scrambling back trying to regain it. And it's just fascinating to talk to him always because you're right along it. He puts incredible pressure on himself. He never seems to be happy with his offense, and it's a great way to be It's why he is the player he is, and so many players are like this, so many people in all walks of life who are accomplished are like this. But he can grind himself down a little bit, and I just see him still as this amazing player, a unique player in the game. And we're not even talking about his defensive versatility, which is incredible, and what he's doing at shortstop is incredible because he's playing that at a pretty high level. But when I asked him, hey, is the shortstop and the concentration they're bleeding to the offense, he said no, And that's when he got to talking about the bat speed question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he mentioned that he knew his bat speed was already below average in terms of the league. But then you tack on the fact he lost seventeen to twenty pounds and that's certainly going to affect the offense and the bat speed. But he does have five home runs, Kenny has twenty two RBI. He is batt in two fifty eight. But you know that the average is going to be there. But you mentioned something that people are alluding to. Perhaps the focus and the concentration at being a good defensive shortstop is taking away from his offense, and I'm glad that you asked him that question. I'm glad he told you no. One doesn't have anything to do with the other. And people are kind of getting on Mookie Bets Ken because of the amount of time he is spending taking ground balls at second base, working on the footwork in the infield. People seem to forget Ken that if Mooki was not willing to come into the infield, the Dodgers would not have been able to sign Tayoscar Hernandez. This is not just Mooky saying you know, yeah, sure, I'll do it. This is a way that the team was able to get better in the off season. Three time World Series champion Mookie Betts does not have to move in from right field to short and I think that kind of goes under the rug a little bit that people on understanding this guy is so accomplished yet such a team player.
Speaker 1: I agree Alana and a couple of things on that. So at shortstop last year when he was first transitioning into the infield or back into the infield, remember he played it very early in his professional career in the minor leagues. He was working excessively hard. He didn't have a routine. Now he does. He is much more restrained in what he does each day. He still does a lot, and he still has a lot to learn in his mind, but he is under control with that. Miguel Rojas has talked about that now last year, that what he was doing was unsustainable. And the other part of it is he enjoys it, and he has been pretty outspoken about this. I like playing this position, I like the pregame work, I like all of this stuff. He told me last week in the outfield, you know, you show up at the car and do a little bit, but you don't have to do as much preparation. And he enjoys it. So I believe him when he says it's not bleeding into his offense. The offense has other things associated with it. As you mentioned the weight loss. That's incredible how much the weight he lost, considering he's only one seventy eight at his heaviest. So I wouldn't draw that conclusion just yet. And in fact, if I were a fan of the Dodgers, or just a Milki or the game in general, I'd be pretty impressed by his defensive metrics so far. I know It's a small sample, and the metrics aren't always trustworthy in such a small sample, but what he is doing in the field, it's borderline incredible to me.
Speaker 2: I love the way that Moki constantly challenges himself. He's never satisfied, regardless of the amount of trophies or accolades that he has or the back of his baseball card. All right, let's get to those grillin ken questions.
Speaker 3: What do you got?
Speaker 2: All right, guys, apparently we have some breaking news here. The first question is on Sandy al Contrara. Struggling this season doesn't impact his chances that he's dealt at the deadline. While I am not an insider, I would imagine certainly that the Miami Marlins would be willing to part with Sandy al contra to get whatever they can in terms of a return for him while he still has some value. And you know, those at the deadline that are in contention would love to have that arm in their arsenal. As we bring Ken Rosenthal back in here now and Ken breaking news on the Pittsburgh Pirates. And originally our first question was going to be at the Pirates in terms of who they would sell at the deadline. But it looks like Derek Shelton is out of a job. Obviously the hot seat was pretty hot. What more can you tell us.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, on that and we'll get to our contra. Derek Shelton's team is twelve and twenty six. This is a team that entered the season with higher expectations than in the past, in part because of Paul Skins, in part because theoretically some of their players should be coming into their own Cabrian Hayes, Brian, these guys are actually in their primes and pretty good players, and they didn't do much in the offseason, but they thought it would be better. It hasn't been better. And while you can make a case that later in the season, when they get Jared Jones back, when they get Bubba Chandler into the rotation, that starting rotation will be really good. You can make that case. And you can make the case also that when Spencer Horowitz returns and when ikf returns Isaiah kind of filefa that the offense will be in a better place. But they're playing losing baseball. They're a team that just cannot get going. And while depth is a problem and there are all kinds of problems here. I can see where they thought it logical to just change it up a little bit here, and it doesn't excuse the way the team has been constructed. That falls on Bench Charrington, the general manager, and he too is in his sixty year of running this team and they haven't gotten anywhere. Now. Part of that is on Sherrington for not building a better base of talent, greater depth. A lot of it is on the owner, Bob Nutting, who has not given Charrington, Shelton and others these sufficient resources they need. But this team is spinning its wheels and it's a huge disappointment as always, and I hate it when a manager gets fired in some ways because it's never just the manager, same with a coach. But at the same time, do I understand this, Yes, I understand this. It's been enough time, and now the question becomes, is Ben Sherrington as general manager under greater scrutiny as well? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it looks like the Pittsburgh Pirates can just put out a release about a moment ago regarding the relief of manager Derek Shelton of his duties. They also said that Pirates bench coach as you know, Don Kelly has been named manager at this time, so we'll see what direction Don Kelly can take this team. But that goes back to our earlier question that we had here on Grill and Ken in terms of, you know, the Pirates don't want to give up on young talent, but it seems like it's not working.
Speaker 3: Were they counting too much?
Speaker 1: Ken?
Speaker 2: I know they got a lot of guys on the il that you said, a lot of guys coming back, but were they counting too much on these young talented guys to be able to perform I guess over their skis, over their numbers right now, they maybe needed a little bit more veteran presence in that lineup on that roster.
Speaker 1: You can certainly make that case. Alta, They're just not there. And this is a team that, yes, has revenue challenges, we all get it, but look at Tampa Bay, look at Cleveland, even look at Sacramento, Vegas, Oakland right now, what they're doing, it's impressive to see some of these lower revenue teams do what they do year after year. And I'm leaving out Milwaukee, which is a prime example as well. Those teams can do it. Those teams do do it now? Do they have challenges unlike what other clubs in bigger markets face. Absolutely, and it's an issue in the sport, an ongoing issue. But Pittsburgh, year after year after year, has not answered the bell, for lack of a better phrase, they have not come up with the young talent and heck, they fell into Skins. He's a number one. And keep in mind too, they're only going to have schemes for so long, so at some point you've got to maximize what resources you have to the best of your ability. It's tough to make a case that they've done that.
Speaker 2: I want to circle back to what phaser sq was asking Ken about Sandy Alcontro when you were dealing with the breaking news situation. I'm certainly not an insider, so what is your take on this? With al Contra struggling early this season, does it impact his chances that he's dealt at the deadline. I think a lot of this is change of scenery. We know the type of stuff can that Alcontra has. Despite the early struggles.
Speaker 1: He's coming off Tommy John surgery. He hasn't pitched in a while. This to me is expected what he's going through and the deadline is essentially three months away. Not quite three months away, but almost three months away. I would expect that he's going to be better by the deadline, and by the deadline, he will be in a position where teams will want him. So is it impacting his chances of getting traded in May like the way the Marlins did last year with Luis Rias. Absolutely, but this was never a comparable situation other than the fact that both those guys played for the Marlins. Al Contida is a guy who's kind of fined in his rhythm again and trying to get back to where he was. He was encouraged by his last start, So we'll see how it plays out for him. I expect he's going to be traded. I expect he's going to be good enough to be traded, and then we'll see where it goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Miami, I tell you constant rebuild. There's just some interesting questions about that franchise. Certainly, let's talk about the outfield, if you will, in terms of a center fielder for the next decade. Armand wants to know, Ken, who would you choose to have in center field for the next ten years? PCA, which is Pete Crow or I'm strong of course, of the Cubs or Jung Hu Lee and the hooligans in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Arman, that's a great question. Now I don't have their ages in front of me. If I'm not mistaken, PCA is younger, he's twenty three. Jung Ulee is pretty young himself, but I'm guessing twenty five twenty six range. I don't know. If the top of my head, I apologize, but I would say I'd rather have PCA because PCA, to me, is showing power potential that Jung Lulee has kind of giving us glimpses of this year, but I don't know that it's at the same level as PCA. Both are really good players, and I'd like to have either one of them on my team. Honestly, a center fielder of that caliber is hard to find. Jackson Merrill is one that the San Diego Padres have. I can name a number of others, but when you have that anchor in the middle of the diamond, it's a great thing. And when you have a power speed combination like both those guys offer, Wow, you've got something there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I like both of their personalities. I did look it up for you while you were giving your explanation, and PCA is twenty three, Jung Hulee is twenty six, so there is a three year difference between them, but they're both really fun, versatile players. How about talking about the Tigers really quick before we go to break. When are we going to start talking about the Tigers instead of the Dodgers and Yankees as a World series?
Speaker 3: For conclusions for contenders?
Speaker 1: What are we doing? Ken?
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Detroit.
Speaker 1: Shawn Michael, You've got a great point, and we talked about Detroit, so don't give me this stuff that we haven't talked about the Tigers. I've written about the Tigers. Were not ignoring the Tigers, and nor should we be ignoring the Tigers. They are a really good team in kind of a complete fashion. What we're seeing now is an offense that is catching up to its pitching. That was the issue last year. They had this tremendous pitching staff. What they did with the chaos in the final two months amazing, but their offense was kind of meager. Now with Torklsen resurgent, with hav A Bias suddenly a guy again, with all of these good things happening, and I'm forgetting a number of players. Mckinstrey has had a big impact. Number of guys with the Tigers that have made significant contributions. Labor, torres can go right down the line. When you have that in addition to the pitching that they have, then you have something, especially in a weaker league. The American League is the weaker league right now, There's no doubt about that. And when you check through the teams there and you look at, well, which teams are dominant, I don't know, Yankees, maybe Tigers. Yeah, I think they're on that track too. So to me, they are very real. They are legit, and we're going to see them be a force, not just this year because they're fairly young, but for years to come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sean Michael wants us to know their top five and starting pitching top five and bullpen top five in offense.
Speaker 3: What else do we want?
Speaker 2: Ken, we'll talk about aj Hinch's t gras all right, coming up Dude and Dork of the Week, But first another word from our friends at foul Territory on car Gurus.
Speaker 4: It is complicated enough to figure out what type of car you want, but when it comes to pricing and best time to buy and all of that information that you're looking for. Car grews is the only destination that you should be thinking about, Kratz.
Speaker 5: Why because I don't have to question what the price is. It's going to be there. If the price changes and comes down to where I want it to be. Bang, I get a notification. Car gurrus is giving it to me straight, and this is how I want to purchase a car, not fast.
Speaker 1: I just want to know what's going on.
Speaker 4: With over four million listings, car grews has more car listings than any other major online automotive marketplace in the US, so you can find the best deal and it's no wonder. Similar web estimated traffic data shows car grews is the number one most visited car shopping site. So you can buy or sell your next car today with car gurws at car gurus dot com. Go to car grews dot com to make sure your big deal is the best deal that's c r g u r US dot com, car gurus dot com.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, dude.
Speaker 2: All right, Welcome to due to the Week here on Fair Territory with Ken Rosenthal and Sewan Michael's not gonna like that the dude of the week is not a member of the Tigers, but I think everybody can.
Speaker 3: Agree your due to the week absolutely deserves it.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to watch this to believe it, because when I saw it, I was like, Wow, I can't believe this guy caught this ball. But let's check out this Yankee fan making a great play here on a ball with his daughter covering his eyes. Now, first of all, I want to make a couple of comments the daughter. That is awesome what she did. It's what every daughter has done well, but at least my two daughters would do to me when they were younger, that kind of thing. But this guy to come through like that, that's impressive.
Speaker 3: That is just no doubt. Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 1: The Yankee fan this week saw it. I don't know if you saw it. The fan who caught the judge homer and then kind of lost it and then another fan picked it up kind of sneakilys now eventually gave it back. So but catch by the Yankee fan that was supreme.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, I mean everyone's probably like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: What The only thing that would have been funnier about that is if that little, beautiful little girl took the ball out of her dad's glove and threw it right back. So not only is she covering dad's eyes, but you know she takes the foul ball and throws it right back. Okay, my dude of the week is also a Yankee. But I'm going to give props to Max Freed. And the reason being Ken is we weren't certain what we were going to get in terms of Max Freed. Was he going to stay in Atlanta? Was he going to go someplace else? And he has really been wonderful for the New York Yankees, especially without Garrett Cole and Luise Heel in terms of their services. He's six and zero on the year, Ken a one oh five era. He's pitched in fifty one and two thirds innings. He just looks really good. He's a nice pickup and I just I just like him as a person. Obviously I like him as a pitcher. So good on you, Max Freed. Okay, what is your dude or excuse me, your dork of the week, Presented by John Fisher Ken Rosenthal.
Speaker 1: Well, Alana I actually announced this earlier. Well, Alana I actually announced this earlier. This week on FT and it certainly deserves another mention. So Saturday, when I was doing the Braves game with the Dodgers, there was a three hour rain delay. AJ Prasinski or other, well, our foul Territory cohort, was doing Orioles Royals, so he sent us a text, a group text. All the announcers were on it. This is the first time we had ever been grouped together in a text. AJ grouped us in this text. It was Jason Bennetti, Adam, Me and me, maybe a few others I don't even know, producers or whatever. And AJ starts off the text. Well let's take a look. Let's just show you what he did, all right. So AJ's thinking, we got our game going, nobody's going to be watching Braves Dodgers because it's a rain delay. So watch and learn, kids, enjoy your rain delay. Seconds later, well maybe it was minutes later, and we are in a rain delay, and you can see my comment there. You beg for it, AJ, and the baseball gods got you. Well where it is? Do I need to even explain anymore? A J. Persinski dork of the week. He asked me on foul Territory, Well, you know, is it possible for someone to be named dork of the week twice? I said, AJ, If you ever watch our show, the dork of the Week is named for a multiple winner. It's John Fisher, So AJ dork of the week. And guess what Two times might not be enough if stuff happens this summer three times?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, he could do it three four, five, six, seven times. My dork of the Week is just two idiots in Pittsburgh. One is an employee and one is a fan. They're both morons getting in each other's faces, spitting in each other's faces. Listen, guys, it's baseball.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be a good time.
Speaker 2: There are always kids around, everyone's paying attention. It's just silly.
Speaker 3: This is, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the argument was over in terms of, you know, the uh fan situation at P and C Park, but the employee was none too please.
Speaker 3: They got into it.
Speaker 2: You can see it here, kind of Joscelyn back and forth, the you know, the punches, the spitting. I mean, I do believe that gentleman that was employed by the pirates was suspended, but that fan should never be allowed in another park. And I'm not certain that you know that employee should be allowed to be an employee at aided A baseball park. So they are both my dorks of the week. All right, let's shout out our friends who are not dorks. There, dudes, bet MGM, we love these guys so much. The fifteen hundred dollars offer when you use the bonus code foul. Get this offer when you download the BETMGM sportsbook app or at betigm dot com sign up, enter that bonus code foul, and deposit at least ten dollars into your new account. Place your first wager and receive up to fifteen hundred dollars back in bonus bets if the bet loses. If the bet does lose, your bonus bets will be available once your initial wager is settled. Gambling problem or concern called one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 3: All right, Ken, we're going.
Speaker 2: To say goodbye here on fair Territory. I believe you might be hitting up Bowl Territory boys talking about the release of Derek Shelton of the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Speaker 3: Vow Territory is next. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 4: M mm hmm.