Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let's talk about it in video then, So we talked about them having a market cap, Well, they passed Google.
Speaker 4: They passed Amazon one day, and then two days later they passed Google.
Speaker 3: So we we talked about it. Hit the like button and share ladies and gentlemen. You know when XRP a few years ago was going crazy, and I remember the CEO of Ripple had a net worth he was like the seventh richest person in the world, and they you know, it was the old saying that when things start to not make sense anymore, then that's when they start to fall apart. And then shortly after that then the company the coin that's never reached that however since. So in Video, yeah, it's a great company. But I mean when a chip company that the vast majority of people never even heard about eighteen months ago becomes has a large market cap, larger than Amazon and Google, all right, at a certain point in time, it starts to not make sense. Right, So in Vidia, that doesn't make sense. It's not it's not a it's not a more.
Speaker 5: Power predicting the death of the video. No, no, no, it's not. It's not it's not clip it up. No, no, we do not do that.
Speaker 3: It's not the death of the video. But it just doesn't it doesn't make sense, right. And video is not the same as Google. It's not the same as Amazon, So is it overpriced and well a will a correction come?
Speaker 5: So that that that's the interesting part, right is it as important?
Speaker 4: Well if you take those companies, you say, if you take those companies and you look what they're a forward initiative is it's all in artificial intelligence, right, Like that is the thing Google is trying to figure out. They just said that we're doing away with bard Gemini is the new thing. We already know what Microsoft is done open AI. Apple is starting to tease something in their their jewel call. They're going to announce whatever their AI initiative is. You have the top seven that are pretty much relying on this company to deliver its chips so that it can produce that high level efficiency and that high level of innovation, and so they kind of need them, right. You kind of got to knock on their door if you want to move forward. So if you're one of those companies, it don't even matter if you're better or not. They need you until there's a competitor that that that comes through and says, all right, we have something that can perform at a similar, if not more efficient way, and the price point makes more sense. It's kind of like this vision pro versus versus the ocolus, right, Like there's a vast difference. It's a vast difference in pricing, right, but there's also going to be a vast difference in the overall function and quality of it and the expansion of it.
Speaker 5: And so I don't know if it has to be better. I just think as long as they rely on them, they're going.
Speaker 2: To be needed.
Speaker 4: And for the next two, three, four or five years, it's very clear that they're the company that's going to need it, and they're going to be the company that these companies call on, whether it be from Apple to Amazon, to Google to Microsoft, opening eyes inside that we're going to come and sit meta as well. They already told you that how many billions that they're spending. That's just what they're putting on. Who knows how much more they're going to spend. As long as they're needed, I could see them passing them. It wouldn't surprise me. It would not surprise me if they were to lead in.
Speaker 6: The next time. And Vidia is more important Amazon. I love Amazon. Dearly profit margins are thinner though. Let's look at some of the numbers. Forty four billion revenue for in video revenues of two hundred and five percent quarter over quarter, operated margins forty five percent.
Speaker 5: Profit margin is sixteen percent.
Speaker 6: All of the major companies on Earth are relying on them and the sector that matters the most to the United States of America.
Speaker 5: They have by the webolls, what are we talking about?
Speaker 6: Like, I wish Google would have innovated a lot of fast shot to everyone a Google corporate because I need you all right listen.
Speaker 5: I wish they would have innovated faster.
Speaker 6: I think Andy has done a great job at Amazon, but if we look at where you're skating to, where the puck will be going back to that gresspeek quote everyone in tech for the last three or four years when you had the Zerp initiative, people weren't applying as as much pressure in terms of innovation as they should. And then in Vidio came to take their launch three and a half years ago, AMD was at eleven shot. Everyone in redpan who got in at the time, it's up fifteen. That's now you put one thousand dollars in in video.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: Earners. What's Up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts or digital tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner, or even just thinking about launching something soon. Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined Nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeldsecurity.
Speaker 6: Four years ago, you could have one hundred brand Now listen, the ones that move the market are going to range supreme and you usually have one player that is dominant per sector. Invested those and the few that did that, you would have made a lot of money. The even the margin is forty nine point three nine percent. The current ratio is three point five. This is a blockbuster company. This is like our like the our kids generation version of Microsoft or Apple. But at some point it has to pull back, right, Like, yeah, it's gonna pull back. It's gonna pull So it's not a situation where ten to fifteen percent, but that'd be a good buying point ten to fifteen percent, that would be a heavy drop, right, But that doesn't mean that.
Speaker 4: We don't believe in the company long term. A correction sometime is needed, right. We always talk about having a reset, when when companies have to go through this. When we start seeing it, we start seeing layoffs, We start seeing we'll talk about a little bit later. We start seeing exactly and CEOs selling shares. Right, we start to see those signs that usually means there's a pullback coming. That's not happening with in video. We've seen it happen with Amazon. We've seen it happen with Meta. It hasn't happened with in video yet. There's a couple of things that could happen. We start to see when when when companies are taking in large sums of money, do they start to offer a dividend?
Speaker 5: Do they have a split?
Speaker 4: A split willod we're starting to get into We're starting to get into that range where if it becomes a thousand dollars stock we saw that happen with Amazon, right, they never split, they got up to thirty four hundred. This becomes something that's not as obtainable to jump. Now we split one of five and videos is treading in that direction.
Speaker 2: Will they split?
Speaker 5: We'll see the.
Speaker 6: Difference between all of those businesses and insanities that we named, like how many boxes of wet wipes do you need to order for yourself. You don't need man wipes like three times a month like they They are actually probably one of the most important parts to the digital infrastructure of the country and the world.
Speaker 5: So while Google is.
Speaker 6: Really import I think they stress themselves to things with other products, and Vidia is really focused in on a couple of sectors and a couple of clients that matter the most of them, and that's why I think they're doing so well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're all important.
Speaker 4: Like I said, when we talk about Amazon, yes, from an e commerce point of view, but also from an a WUS cloud point of view, they're still a leader.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We talked about them going into healthcare, that adds another stem to to the umbrella. We talked about them going to automotives, which could be extremely disruptive for anybody in that space. Carvana, like all these companies that were relying or we have a certain.
Speaker 6: Amazon detloff strimp and the video Carmelo or what let's get that lift.
Speaker 5: That lift.
Speaker 4: First of all, that was a greazy that your wild for that shout to mellow Uh that lift.
Speaker 5: We're not they're not. It's not compair. We're not gonna use that lift. We gotta get somebody better than that lift don't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I mean that's a good hour you made. So if we take those two companies right, mellow would be. But here's a reality, and we had this argument before. This is a sports argument when you when it comes down to the history of Denver, there's only going to be one number fifteen that gets retired. So yeah, yeah, I mean in that sense, maybe here it.
Speaker 5: Is almost too big to fail at this point. It's feeling that way.
Speaker 4: But I think that goes to Shoty's apprehension of if it's too big to fail and one.
Speaker 5: Too big to call it too big to fail.
Speaker 6: When I told you how to get it into twenty two top of twenty three, you know, it's all about time. Like something goes up four or five x, you can't wait to make your primary position in then yeah, wait for a pullback and you'll be good.
Speaker 4: So we'll see Wednesday, we'll see uh and we even have to have the doarkment. We'll see very clearly they report after market on Wednesday, and so I'll be interested.
Speaker 5: I'll be sitting waiting to see what comes back.
Speaker 4: I'll be looking forward to the future guidance because we already heard from Meta or the amount of money they're spending. I'd be interested to see some of their other partners and what they'll be spending. I'm sure it's in the billions and hundreds of billions of dollars, so more revenue.
Speaker 5: I think there's an estimate with there.
Speaker 4: I think the APS, the difference in EPs of what's expected to what the actual might be, might be a difference of nine to ten.
Speaker 5: Dollars, which would be that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: If you beat it by three cents, great, beatated by nine to ten dollars is out of this wild and they've done it already.
Speaker 2: So we'll see an.
Speaker 1: Illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts, an MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded. And over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right.
Speaker 4: Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,