Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to join us. Only twenty six days to election day, early voting now going on all around the country, and you can, as a public service, go to Hannity dot com, Hannity Social media and you can find a link, and that link will tell you how you can register to vote out of when voting, When early voting begins in your state, when it ends in your state, it'll give you information about precincts and so on and so forth. A lot of people are writing and calling and pleading with me. What about the people in North Carolina and South Carolina and Florida and Georgia and other places impacted by the hurricane? Are they going to be able to vote? I do know for a fact it's going to start in Florida. It should be duplicated in every state impacted by these hurricanes. And there are going to be provisions that are made that will allow people regardless of whether you're voting Democrat or Republican to have access to this election and to vote, and the states that I'm almost certain that Governor Kemp will facilitate that. In Georgia, I'm certain that Governor McMaster will do that. In South Carolina. I'm not sure about Cooper and North Carolina. I'm really not but he's gonna have There's gonna have to be pressure, but there's going to be efforts. I don't want to give away sources and people that I've talked to, but everybody is aware that it's a problem for people that have been impacted by these hurricanes. Our thoughts and prayers with all of them. A special shout out to my friends in Naples, Florida, and Fort Myers, Florida, and Sarasota and Tampa, and those along the IPO Corridor and Orlando and even in the northeastern part of that were hit with storm some storm surge earlier today in Florida as well, and those in southern Georgia that we're hit. I mean it just as awful. I was on the phone one of my friends, it lives in Tampa, and I was on the phone with him probably like eight times last night, and he lives you know, near the water, and he decided not to evacuate, and I went over it all with him, and I actually ended up getting our friend meteorology media, Sorry, I got the hiccups, meteorologist Joe BISTARTI on the line with him and I said, Okay, here's where he lives, Here's what the storm surge was during Helene. Here's what we're expecting. What is the worst case scenario. Let me tell you about it. We've talked about his house. It's only three years old. It's got you know, hurricane windows and doors and etcetera, etcetera. It's the latest and greatest standards in terms of building code standards because it's only three years old, so it's up to speed, and it's a very safe house and had no damage at all during Hurricane Helene, except for a little bit of flooding in the garage. And you know, he said, you can definitely stay it just is if it's a direct hit and you get that storm surge, this is how high it may be. And he happened to be on a little bit higher plane than most people in his neighborhood, which makes a dramatic difference. It ends up it didn't get a drop of water anywhere in his house. As a matter of fact, the water was drawn out and the flooding really happened from Naples up through Fort Myers up through Sarasota. But anyway, our prayers are with all these people. I don't know if anyone saw the picture the image. I mean, we had Governor DeSantis on the program yesterday, fifty thousand plus people, tens of thousands of utility trucks that he had staged, and somebody sent me a picture of this today. I couldn't believe it. And they were prepared as well as you know, tractor trailers full of food and water and medicines and supplies and baby formula and all the things that people might be impacted by a hurricane are going to need. And it was the exact thing they didn't do in North Carolina, the exact thing Kamala Harrison Joe Biden didn't do. Joe Biden sat his ass on the beach and Kamala was hobnobbing with her Hollywood Elita's friends and they didn't lift a finger for pretty much over a week. Because when we sent Sarah Carter to the worst hit areas, of North Carolina. Not a single person she interviewed, not one had ever heard or been contacted by anybody that had anything to do with the government, federal or local. And it just is except for like local sheriffs and local townspeople. And if it weren't for neighbor helping neighbor to be very frank, if it weren't for you know, Operation Helo dot org, and if it wasn't for Samaritansperse dot org and just generous people that stepped up, if it wasn't for Elon Musk getting a call from Donald Trump, I mean, I don't know whatever the final death toll ends up being. There was a terrible article on today that eleven family members, one family, they just discovered all eleven had died in this hurricane. And it's the first I read about it. It didn't say, you know, but they died from the hurricane. And you know, remember those Operation Helo guys were going out there, and what were they doing. They were doing four hundred missions a day. They had ninety helicopters and they were running them and filling them with fuel themselves, because you know, they didn't they didn't have anybody supporting him. Yet and we have a link. By the way, if you want to help these guys out, there's still there's still trying to rescue people and bring needed supplies to people. You know. Wall Street Journal today had a piece about Elon Musk and Starlink Now Linda, believe it or not, is like a tech guru. Hear and Blair do all my tech work, and a guy by the name of Bill Hickey and sweet baby James. To some extent, I don't want to touch a thing when it comes to equipment. Something breaks, I literally say, you guys fixed, I'll be right back, because there's nothing I can offer. He can barely download an app. I was trying to download an app because I stayed in Florida. I was not in an evacuation zone. I was in the next level down that I had to be ready to evacuate, but I didn't have to, and things really didn't get that bad, thank god. But I didn't want to leave because I just I just feel compelled to stay on the air. Now, I guess I could have flown somewhere and done the shows from elsewhere, but I just I didn't feel it was going to be that bad, and I wasn't being forced to evacuate if I had to buy if the law, you know what the problem is. If like my friend who stayed because he wanted to protect his house, and after talking to Jobe Bustardi, who assured him that he was going to be safe based on everything that he told him about his house, his property, et cetera, et cetera. And even in the worst case scenario, the worst he would have faced was flooding. You know, I'm glad he did because he ended up having a leak in his roof at one point during the storm last night. It was able to get up there and fix it. Otherwise, if he would have left by the time he got home, you know, they would have had a nice flood and a lot of damage on his hands. So it was kind of good that he stayed. But he made an intelligent decision, an informed decision. And I kind of like the fact that people make up their own minds, but I tend to recommend that people follow whatever the recommendations are. Lind to imagine the headline if I stayed in the in the middle of a hurricane went down and I was in an evacuation zone, what the press would do with that. It would not you would get scortched. There's not even a chance anyway. So the Wall Street Journal writes about Elon Musk, Remember he got the call from Donald Trump. Donald Trump got down on the ground early in North Carolina. And now what's interesting about this story is Starlink could have been up and running in you know, these rural areas in North Carolina, Georgia and some other places years ago. The problem is that Biden FC decided to cancel their contract with Starlink so they could award that contract instead to a Biden Harris campaign donor whose network wasn't ready for operation. The one good news story to emerge from this is how Elon Musk and his Starlink satellite system rescued cell phone and internet service in all these rural counties as soon as Donald Trump called. They were in the mail, they were out there, and people were setting them up and it was desperately needed and private groups, you know, and now FEMA finally have deployed more than a thousand Starlink terminals to restore internet service to the hardested areas because a lot of these people had no means at all of any communication. And he did it, even though the Biden FCC last year yanked the eight hundred and eighty five million dollar grant to buy them and put them there and furnish high speed internet, although Democrats talk about it all the time to you know, nearly a million rural homes and businesses, including the very counties where FEMA is now deploying Starlink satellites because their donors company couldn't get the job done. The FCC's Democratic majority revoked Starlink's funding last year, claiming it wasn't making fast enough progress to connect rural Americans, never mind the fact that other FCC funding recipients weren't doing any better. As a matter of fact, they didn't get the job done. Now, two weeks ago, the FCC chairwoman granted Dish network chairman a three year extension to meet FCC guidelines and deadlines to build out this fledgling five G network and avoid stiff penalties for squatting on valuable spectrum. And Starlink you know, was well on their way to meeting the commitments, but you know they didn't. They just don't. Like Elon Musk. Elon must did more than Biden and Harris and may Orcis all of them combine. Remember, up until last week they had only given out four million dollars. I mean, how pathetic is that? It is so pathetic. Now we got a lot of news today. There has been such a backlash I can't even believe it to this disastrous interview on sixty Minutes. I'm gonna get to that in detail in a second. And the fact that you really can't make this up. You get about about your corrupt news media, you just can't make it up. Now. What happened is CBS News has remained silent about the pressure to release the full transcript of Kamala Harris's interview on sixty Minutes, even as a former correspondent said that there's precedent for the network doing so when it came to Donald Trump. Catherine Herrijoy used to work with at Fox, who was laid off earlier this year by CBS, says as she investigated the Hunter Biden laptop scandal, and she did a great work on that. She did great work helping us to the Russia hoax. Anyway, as the Trump campaign calls on sixty Minutes to release the full unedited transcript, there's precedent she said, when I interviewed President Trump in July of twenty twenty, CBS News we posted the interview transcript, and this is more complete and not the same as the transcript of the edited TV report. Now here's the problem is that they have this sixty minutes interview. They've got a couple of controversies going on here and there are two separate different answers that they used, one for a promo and one in the actual broadcast itself. And I mean, you can't make this self up. It looks like an effort, you know, to save you know, Kamala Harris. And this from a word soul that she used, and so it was. It was an edited thing. Now, Linda, over the years, I mean Leslie Stall was bugging me forever to do sixty minutes and she even at one point asked President Trump to call me and asked me to do it. This is a true story. And then she called a friend of mine who used to be a top executive at Fox News and asked him to call me and asked me to do it. And I said, well, whoever, I sent the message back through. I said, sure, I'll do it live to tape. In other words. You don't get to edit a word and put your little narrative around it the way sixty minutes does in their abusively biased way. So they need to release the entire transcript. Now it's gotten so bad that even the Harris campaign is trying to distance themselves from this hatchet job, and they're calling for a release of the unedited copy of the Harris interview, and they're saying, well, we don't control CBS's production decisions. The reality is is that it was done to help Kamala Harris. Anyway, we'll get to that in just a minute. As a matter of fact, let me play it here. Let's play the promo version versus the on air version, and you can listen to the difference and hear the cut.
Speaker 2: But it seems that Prime Minister Netanyah who is not listening.
Speaker 3: Well, Bill, the work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that we're very much prompted by or a result of many things, including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region.
Speaker 2: Do we have a real close ally in Prime Minister and Yahoo?
Speaker 3: I think, with all due respect, the better question is do we have an important alliance between the American people and the Israeli people. Answer to that question.
Speaker 2: Is yes, But it seems that Prime Minister Netanya who is not listening.
Speaker 3: We're not going to stop pursuing what is necessary for the United States to be clear about where we stand on the need for this war to end.
Speaker 1: Now, that's what aired live. That last one. The first one the word salad, just happened to air on their Sunday show, and that's not the version that made air, and it sounds completely different. So obviously you got two different answers to the same question, and CBS needs to release the transcript. Now. The Trump people are so pissed off about it. Donald Trump literally came out today and he called for all these networks to rebid on their broadcast licenses to fight the abuse of bias that is the media. And I'll explain more about this on the other side as well. Eight hundred nine to four one shown what a scandal. Can you imagine if I did that? Linda, good grief, God help me. Uh listen. One of the things you get. My father used to give me chores. One of them was to shovel the snow rake the leaves, cut the lawn, clean out, the garage wash, the kitchen floor. I hated them all, but the worst job was getting on a ladder cleaning out the gutters and the mud and the muck and the leaves. And now there's a permanent solution. Why couldn't we have one way back then? And it's leaf Filter, and leaf Filter, by the way, means you'd never have to get on a ladder ever again. Right now, you'll get thirty percent off any purchase when you go to leaffilter dot com slash Hannity. Now Leef Filter will take care of everything, start to finish, every installation as a free inspection, estimate, lifetime guarantee, and a leaf filter. Trusted pro is going to come to your house, clean out, realign, seal your gutters, and then install leef Filter. So it's permanent. It is America's number one gutter protection system. It is the permanent solution. Get your free inspection thirty two percent off leaffilter dot com slash Hannity, re inspection thirty percent off Elia Filter one word dot com slash Hannity. Additional discounts for seniors and for the military. October seventh was the one year anniversary of the worst massacre of the Jewish people since the Holocaust, bove thousand. Israelis the equivalent based on their population of forty thousand Americans murdered, more than two hundred and fifty taken hostage. Others were tortured and raped and beheaded. Now, thankfully the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, they've been on the ground from day one. They are providing food and water and shelter and safety to those in need during this crisis. And thanks to a generous Fellowship supporter, your gift is going to be match meaning whatever you give today will double an impact. Now join all of us and letting those families know that listeners like you stand with Israel in their time. I'm a need. I'll make you one hundred and fifty dollars gift right now. Call eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ or online one word SUPPORTIFCJ dot org at SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. Today, all right, we're going to get into the sixty minutes to edit fiasco. They also have more controversy. We'll get to then. The bigger, broader picture. How abusively biased and corrupt the news media in general is. I mean, they're that bad. We'll check in with our posters. Good poll numbers for Donald Trump today, New Kingridge is coming up today, and a Senate candidate you're going to want to meet from Nevada straight ahead. Now, let me go back to the scandal, and the scandal is beyond CBS. Let me be very very clear here. We have now had Kamala Harris over seventy five of eighty days whatever it is, since she's the presumptive for the Democratic Party, the number of radical statements that she has made, and we have discussed and we have played at length. We've been doing it for three months. And some people have said to me, Hannity, you're getting repetitive. And this goes back to me and during COVID mentioning that if you if you test positive, you may want to ask your doctor. I don't know anything about your health or your or your previous you know, pre existing conditions or comorbidities you may have. I'm not a doctor. I'm not I'm not the person that ought to be telling you to take the shot, not take the shot. I don't know anything about your health. I have no idea what medicines you're on. I have no idea. If it's a good idea, it's again, it's an experimental it's it's experimental to begin with, which raised a lot of questions in my head. But everybody was pressuring me in the media, what's your status, Hannity, have you taken the shot? And I'm like, it's none of your damn business. Have you ever gotten COVID, That's none of your damn business either. I probably would have shared it with all of you in this audience, to be very frank, until everybody started insisting that I do it, and I'm like, the hell with all you people, You're not telling me what I have to tell my audience. And I did not feel. I was very uncomfortable ever telling anybody, and I didn't do it what they should do. When it came to COVID and getting the shot or not getting the shot, I just said, take it seriously, talk to your doctor, do your own research, and make up your own mind. And we tried to put on a lot of people with varying viewpoints, including the guy that created the mRNA technology that even allowed for the creation of those vaccines anyway, and even he said that the technology wasn't perfected, he said, it just isn't. And he said he would only only use a the elderly that were most impacted by COVID, people sixty five and older, people with co morbidities, people with pre existing conditions. And then he said, that's it, and this is the guy. They wouldn't have been Affizer or maderna shot without this guy. That's what he said, and you know, God forbid. He goes on Joe Rogan Show, Joe Rogan gets COVID comes back. Instead of everyone being happy that he's fine and he recovered and he's healthy again, you know, people are mad at Joe Rogan because he says, I threw everything at it. I took, I had monoclonal antibodies, I had ivermectin, I had hydroxy chloroquin. Remember everyone made fun of hydroxy chloroquin. You know how many studies came out afterwards that showed, yeah, taken early, it did mitigate a lot of symptoms. But nobody wants to report that part now anyway. So there's a lot of a lot of pressure, you know, and the media is corrupt, and they regardless, they just would go after you. I am telling you that journalism and a America is dead. This latest incident with CBS is just the latest greatest example. And the bigger scandal is is that the entire state run media mob and they are a mob because they've got a mob mindset, a mob mentality, and they're like sheep, and they all follow each other and they echo each other. They even use the same phrases as each other, and the same phrases as the campaigns that they are advocating for. I have no problem with advocacy journalism. I have no problem with people being talk show hosts. I'm a member of the press, and I can produce thousands of hours of straight news coverage, thousands of hours of investigative reporting. I am straightforward, I am honest about my opinions. I tell you upfront, I'm going to vote for Donald Trump, for example, in this election, and i want him to win. And I'm giving you the reasons on a regular basis. Why then we talk about culture and we talk about sports. As a member of the press, that's my job. I'm like the entire newspaper. But most of these other people claim to be journalists and they're not. And so with CBS, you have they air two different answers to the exact same question. One was a word salad answer that they aired early in the morning as a tease for the interview that was coming up the next day, and then what actually aired during sixty minutes was very different. Now the Harris campaign they are running from this now. I have no idea. Did the Harris campaign not like the answer and asked that it be edited down and that did CBS do so? And what else might they be hiding because I think what they need to do is release the entire transcript like they've done with Donald Trump, as Catherine Herridge's pointed out, and let the people decide. Because this is the first word salad answer that she gave. It some reference to Prime Minister Benjamin nett Yahoo is it, But.
Speaker 2: It seems that Prime Minister Netanyah who is not listening well.
Speaker 1: Bill.
Speaker 3: The work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things, including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region.
Speaker 2: Do we have a real close ally in Prime Minister oft and Yahoo.
Speaker 3: I think, with all due respect, the better question is do we have an important alliance between the American people and the Israeli people? And the answer to that.
Speaker 1: Question is yes. Now this is what aired again, the same question, a completely different answer, shortan concise this time. How convenient to make her look better listen.
Speaker 2: But it seems that Prime Minister Netanyah, who is not listening.
Speaker 3: We're not going to stop pursuing what is necessary for the United States to be clear about where we stand on the need for this war to end, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's controversy one. And anyway, So CBS News they have this morning show hosts, I never heard of this guy. It's Tony dekolpel is how I pronounced. I don't even know how to pronounce his name. Anyway, So he does an interview on September thirtieth with somebody named Taness Sis Coats, and Dakopel presses this person on information that he left out of his new anti Israel books, such as the fact that the Jewish state is surrounded by countries that want to eliminate it, like in Hamas and Gaza in their charter, wants the destruction and wants the white Israel off it off the map. It's in there, It's in their charter. We know the same goal exists by his Bollah. We know what the hoody rebels are involved in. We know that the Iranians are now firing ballistic missiles into Israel. Anyway, it was completely reasonable questioning the author of the book, who should be able to defend what's in the book. But in the network staff, the inmates running the asylum, like at MSDNC, were furious. Remember when they hired Ronald McDaniel. Oh my gosh, like a meltdown, and then they capitulated. I hope Rona got paid a ton of money. Anyway, you're not supposed to ask, you know, left wingers about their claims, apparently because he got the staff angry. And anyway, they weren't angry just because, you know, is it because what anti Israel? I don't know whether the New York Post writes today. You know, surely they weren't angry just because coach was African American or anti Israel. And the suits pulled the pokel into a meeting with CBS News's standards and practices team and their Race and Culture Unit and apparently chewed this guy out on a staff call for failing to meet CBS's editorial standards, and the news CEO Wendy McMahon, apparently in her lieutenant, reprimanded the guy for bringing bias to the interview, but failed to explain how the coat suggested that Gail King, also on the interview, had told him that before the sit down that that was what she planned to ask. That's not a violation of good news practice. And this is the new this is what represents news media. CBS needs to release the full sixty minutes transcript. But here's the problem. Kamalas never had to answer why she supports no restrictions? Kamala, Why do you have no restrictions on abortion? In month seven, eight and nine? Never given an answer, Kamala, you talk about your glock. Why did you, in your own words, support a mandatory gun buyback program? Kamala? Why did you call Donald Trump's wall of vanity project? Kamala? Why do you want to decriminalize the illegal immigration? Kamala? Why would you offer free food, housing, healthcare, education, legal driver's licenses, free college and sex change surgeries to illegal immigrants that didn't respect our laws or borders and our sovereignty. Never given a straight answer, although I will say Bill Whittaker, who did this sixty minutes interview, did the best of anybody and trying to get an answer on the immigration issue. Kamala, Why do you want to ban plastic straws and reduce meat consumption? Kamala? Why did you co sponsor with Bernie Sanders the ninety three trullion dollar New Green Deal and why is your staff saying you're now against it? Kamala? Why do you support government healthcare for all and the elimination of private health insurance that you said in your own words? Kamala? Why did you say the high cost of energy is the cost of democracy. By the way, somebody might want to send this list to Howard Stern. I guess Howard Stern doesn't exist anymore because his body's been taken over by some stranger, not him, you know. Kamala. Can you explain why you think it's courageous not to say radical Islamic terrorism, Why it's courageous not to say illegal alien Kamala. You keep saying you'll fight inflation and immigration on day one? Wasn't day one January twenty of twenty twenty one, and Joe Biden. Didn't he just say that you were there to make every decision with him, And didn't you claim that you were the last person always in the room? Kamala? Tell me how unrealized capital gains being taxed? How does that work out if when you finally sell your stock that you were forced to pay tax on, you actually lose money on the stock or the property that you invested in that didn't It's only money on paper that may not exist when you sell it. Are you going to give them a refund? Kamala? Why did you say you were comfortable with the decision in Afghanistan to withdraw when thirteen Americans died and hundreds were abandoned behind enemy lines. Kamala? Why did you support defunding, dismantling, and reimagining ICE and the police? Kamala? Why did you tweet out the Minnesota bail fund four days after Minneapolis police precinct was burned to the ground. Why after the Summer of Love six hundred nearly six hundred riots where dozens of dead Americans, thousands of injured cops billions in property damage. Did you go on Stephen Colbert? It didn't open a beer, but you said that the rioters won't stop, that the rioters shouldn't stop, and that you wouldn't stop supporting them. Isn't that some insurrection? Kamala? Why did you say eighteen to twenty four year olds are stupid? Kamala? Why did you sign a paper in twenty seventeen not to ever abolish the filibuster, but you would do it for the Green New Deal, and you would do it on abortion, Tamala. Why did you say for three plus years the border's secure when you knew damn well it wasn't, Tamala. Why did you say inflation was transitory? Why did you say last year in August that we call it Bidenomics, and we're very proud of it. But now you're acknowledging that Americans, and by the way, you know we're up. Inflation is up three point three percent again this month from last year. Why how are you proud of that? Why did you say you'd never deport the illegal immigrants. Why did you think AOC's proposal of even a seventy or eighty percent tax rate was fantastic. Why did you brag about getting sex reassignment surgery for prisoners people convicts in jail? You know? And can you explain what you mean by constantly saying what can be unburdened by what has been? And maybe you can ask, you know, her vice president why he would build out a thirty foot ladder company, a company that build thirty foot ladders to help illegals break the law at Donald Trump built a twenty five foot wall. Why does Tim Walls support whatever his name is. Why does he support legal drivers' licenses for illegals and free college for illegals? Why does he want feminine hygiene products and boys' bathrooms? Why does he believe that parents shouldn't have rights and he would offer gender affirming care without any parental consent. Why did he lie so often about his rank in the military and being in a war zone. Why didn't he send out the National Guard for days and days on end in the summer of twenty twenty when Minneapolis was burning to the ground, And why was his family opening up the windows to smell burning rubber? Why do you support why do you support the decriminalizing of drug possession for personal use? I mean, I think those are fair questions. Though it's not just CBS. The media is corrupt, it is abusively biased, and it has failed the American people. And we only got twenty six days till election Day.