Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Beca Tilly and Tanya Rad and iHeart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Here we go scrubbing in with Becha Tilly and Tanya Rad and iHeart Radio and two times People's Choice Award winning podcasts.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing it.
Speaker 3: There's some debates about this a lot.
Speaker 2: They don't like it.
Speaker 4: What are they not like?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: They just feel like they've gotten used to like me saying the thing, so then it feels like it just doesn't feel true to you, is what they're saying.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what did feel true to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I know. I don't know what to do? They said, what if we harmonize?
Speaker 2: So I'm the problem? Basically nobody likes me. No, Yeah, they don't like me being me and singing my scrub a dub dub, but they don't like me saying your lines. So why don't I just say nothing?
Speaker 3: Well they didn't like that either.
Speaker 5: They didn't like the like lackluster response either, But they were like, what if you said hello everybody?
Speaker 6: Ill everyone?
Speaker 3: And then I say we are scrubbing in?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, all right, Here we.
Speaker 1: Go scrubbing in with Becka Tilly and Tanya rad and iHeartRadio and two times People's Choice Award winning podcast.
Speaker 4: That's right, we are hi, everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 5: I think I give it like it gives her a chance to be high energy starting the podcast.
Speaker 2: But you can say we're scrubbing in like normal. Right, I'm fine with it. Okay, all right, get rid of Let's get rid of the old intro that you keep playing on accident.
Speaker 7: I keep watching him click it.
Speaker 6: I don't want to get rid of it forever, Yes, forever.
Speaker 2: We don't need the old one because we're gonna win a Golden Globe next year. So we'll play this until we're in the Golden Globe, and then once we're in the Golden Globe will update it to a new one.
Speaker 6: Seems like a drastic move to remove it completely, because you guys sometimes get a whim and you're like, you know what, let's change it up. Let's do one of the different ones.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to get rid of it. Who votes you ready to get rid of it?
Speaker 3: I don't think we need to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Thank you said you're ready to get rid of it.
Speaker 7: I mean, we have some old things in here, you know, saying clear up some real estate. So I say, get rid of.
Speaker 2: It, thank you?
Speaker 5: To do we get rid of stuff that's not here anymore as opposed to our old interests.
Speaker 3: All right, help.
Speaker 7: The wells cast he isn't here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, that's not something I'm gonna loose sleep.
Speaker 6: Ever, I'm still.
Speaker 7: Here paging doctor Tillian, doctor Redd. She's that twice.
Speaker 3: Why we use the what did we? Oh?
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know we use that for like our dear Bonya's before it was like dear Bonya. That's what we used it for with like advice.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, do you know the way I have to navigate a conversation when someone asked, oh, what do you do? And then I'm like blah blah blah. Oh I have a podcast. Oh what's your podcast called? Oh, it's called scrubbing in with Mechaalians on your ad Oh is it like medical? No, it was based it's this whole thing. It's based off of my love of Grace anatomy. But that was like seven years ago and now we just talk about our lives.
Speaker 3: But the name is still the same as the whole roundabout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rebrand.
Speaker 3: It might be time.
Speaker 5: But uh, I went to a birthday party over the weekend on Friday night.
Speaker 2: Hold on, whose birthday is? Should we play guessing game? Is that fun? Do we know? Guess not? Dang? Never mind, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think Should she tell us after the break?
Speaker 5: There's no, I will not like.
Speaker 2: It like that.
Speaker 6: Is this a famous person?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh well not the birthday party was a famous person. But the person there was a person at the birthday party who is very famous.
Speaker 6: Okay, so who should we guess?
Speaker 2: The birthday party?
Speaker 3: Very what? Both?
Speaker 2: Afia?
Speaker 6: Bush?
Speaker 3: No? Can we get her on the podcast?
Speaker 8: Them up?
Speaker 2: Okay, give us a hint.
Speaker 5: We got to do, like yes, speaking of golden globes?
Speaker 7: Oh Sandro?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: She was at the party and whose birthday? Aquafina?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we went on Friday and we walked in and we went to say, what.
Speaker 2: Did you tell her about the podcast?
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is what happened.
Speaker 5: So this is a no no, well no, definitely did not tell her about the podcast.
Speaker 3: But I also didn't meet her.
Speaker 6: Oh god.
Speaker 5: But we walked in and she was sitting on the couch and she was in a conversation when we were there, and so Hailey it was like Haley met her at that event that she went to, but she was like, I met her as a fan, so I didn't really meet her.
Speaker 3: And this is an intimate birthday setting.
Speaker 5: So how many people uh when we were there, probably like thirty, so small by the time it filled up. Oh, and so Haley was like, I don't know if I want to say, and I'm like, if you don't feel comfortable, it's okay. And she didn't know the other person she was talking to, so she didn't want to interrupt the conversation. And then we all went on the dance floor and we were all dancing. So I did feel like there was a DJ whoa, I felt like I got to dance it out with Sandro even though she didn't know that we were dancing it out together.
Speaker 3: No, because it just was no, it just was not the setting.
Speaker 5: You've been in many situations with very famous people where you did also did not feel like it was a time or place name Alan Pompeo at the valet.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that was that was like it wasn't the right time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a birthday, it was a birthday party. I would have been like tap tap that it was very dark and very solemn.
Speaker 5: But you were at the valet and Haley kept being like, Babe, I'm so sorry I didn't take the I'm like, it's okay, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It'll happen. She'll be on our podcast.
Speaker 2: Name another time. What I always go down swinging.
Speaker 5: Jennifer Anison at the Tower Bar when we drove for miles to Giant Stalker and you had the opportunity to.
Speaker 2: Say hello, different, No, it's not. There's a difference when you're at the same event with like a what's it called, like a joint party versus sitting at a restaurant with somebody sitting at a table next to you. Very different people listening would agree, well, I mean, going to a mutual friend's birthday party is a much easier end to saying hi to somebody like that versus conversation.
Speaker 3: But I didn't want to go up to her as a fan at a personal event. At least if she's out in public.
Speaker 5: She's used to fans coming up and saying hey, But at a personal, intimate birthday party, I didn't feel like the time to be a fan.
Speaker 9: I agree with Becca Wow shocker because at the party, your peers, yes, and by doing that, she elevates her to a weird stardom level, yourself to her weird fandom level.
Speaker 6: And it makes for an awkward dynamic.
Speaker 5: Because those are all the time Hailey's peers, and that's why we don't get invited to things. To go to Camilla's house, Right, there's opportunity, and I didn't want to be. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable at an event that should have been comfortable for her, being like, oh, there's a fan here who has a podcast named after Geras and atam or swell.
Speaker 2: You don't like you, don't pitch it and say we loved you to come on.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have even mentioned the podcast.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have there's right and there's wrong and you're just wrong.
Speaker 3: We'll leave that to open to opinion an interpretation.
Speaker 5: Dang, but I feel like I'm just I'm getting.
Speaker 3: Closer and what it's meant to be, it'll be the time will be right?
Speaker 7: Do you agree with me? I?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Dang, she normally has east and she normally does have easy.
Speaker 7: I as much as the will agree, as much as I want Sandra on this podcast, I do agree that it was at.
Speaker 6: The right time.
Speaker 3: Wait, but I need to know about Meghan the Stallion. Oh did you get to meet her?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 7: I've met Meghan the Stallion a couple of times. Okay. She guess hosted American Top forty in the summer of twenty twenty hour together.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 7: But she she came in for are you a Charlotte Kristin Davis's Sex and City podcast and she said Hi Easton to me.
Speaker 3: Like she remembered from real's time together.
Speaker 7: She remembered from the ten seconds earlier when Kristen said, this is easting. Shoot, I do ad just for microphone. But she was very cool. She was a very great in the episodes out now and you shall all go listen to make instantly talk about sex in the city.
Speaker 2: Wow, listen. I hope you do this promo on other podcasts for scrubbing.
Speaker 7: I never stopped talking about scrubbing and are you kidding me? All I talked.
Speaker 5: About on his instagram is aside from Marito Charlotte here and there in Gavin Newsom he postscrub Let's let's.
Speaker 2: Talk about a little more on work in progress and get Sophia Bush in here.
Speaker 5: I just I'm imagining the Sobia saying no, and they're like, hey, cool, asking but talking about it.
Speaker 7: I have brought up to her several times and she's been so excited every time to do it.
Speaker 2: Your stand where the loop is being not crossed.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's an actress, yoh, she is based in New York.
Speaker 7: Now she's a new racle that.
Speaker 2: Does change things. We do have to no zoom yeah rule. So I can see.
Speaker 5: Where the yeah, where things are difficult, I see where things.
Speaker 3: Are lining up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 5: Shall we talk about and just like that, oh boy, I know? No one else in the room watches it and Tawny goes, what do you yesterday?
Speaker 3: She goes, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, watching this monstrosity of a show that is and just like guys, and she goes, I.
Speaker 3: Don't get it.
Speaker 5: If you hate it so much, why do you keep watching it? And I'm like, I don't know the signs behind that.
Speaker 7: I can't explain it that there should. I love Yellow Jackets. I love I have not seen the new season at all.
Speaker 2: Season three.
Speaker 7: I've not seen seasons or I've seen a single second of it, and just like that, I watched it as soon as it came out, I hit play. I will be there every week and I won't say, Hey, I strongly dislike this show.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to just tell you spoiler alert. I watched season one and two, season one and two of Yellow Jackets and I love them. And I started season three and I couldn't get past the first episode. Wow, So spoiler alert.
Speaker 7: Okay, well I won't rush to that, but yeah, can we go into spoiler country here?
Speaker 3: We have it?
Speaker 5: And just like that, they should actually want to be spoiled to care themselves for this show?
Speaker 6: Is the psychology, like you know that you love these characters so much that if they're doing something, you have to know what's going on in their lives. Is that the idea.
Speaker 2: Rewatch old episodes because that's old.
Speaker 5: At this point, I personally feel like they are. They're like, let's just get people to watch it, even if it's a negative re Like, even if it's not a positive reaction, because I would say ninety nine percent of the dms I got in response to my story yesterday, we're like, why are we? How can we not stop watching it? When it's just bad and yeah, I'll be tuned in every single week.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how it's so bad, Like do you see my story? Don't they have budget? And like don't they like see what people are saying?
Speaker 3: Yes, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like for I keep coming back. I thought about this a lot, and there's enough good stuff in it to keep me interested. There are nuggets that are I think are good and remind me the old Sex in the City. Also, I want to see how bad can this get. I'm just every week I'm blown away at what they're doing.
Speaker 5: I need to know what scenes from this episode made you feel like it was the old.
Speaker 7: Sell I will tell you. Okay again, we're in spoiler country now. If you've got six season three of it, just like that hip pause, go on a long walk, think about your life there. The main thing in the episode I think everyone's latching onto is that Miranda sleeps with roso' donald, who is a nun, a virgin nu, a virgin nun, and she has her first listening experience wow with Miranda. I thought that on its own felt like old sex in the City, like oh, I'm I had I had a one night sam someone name in a bar. Oh my god, they're a virgin. Oh my god, they're a nun. Like that felt like old sex and the city. The part I don't like is the like hamhanded reminder that Miranda is an alcoholic. Now she's like, Oh, I'm just hanging out at the bar. I'm only getting mocktails because you know, I have a drinking problem. Just felt weird. And they were so mean to roseo Donald or so mean to where but she's like this goofy tourist nun. And then Chake falls in love with Miranda.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but sings a line from Wicked.
Speaker 7: Line from Wicked, I'm square.
Speaker 3: You can't make this up.
Speaker 7: That felt that did feel like old sex. And say to me though, like just that on its own, even though it's crazy.
Speaker 3: There was just something. Maybe it's the same thing with Grey's Anatomy.
Speaker 5: It's the way it's filmed and it not being lit the same that makes it.
Speaker 7: Does look a lot different, like a joke.
Speaker 3: Everything feels like a joke. And even the scene where Aiden and.
Speaker 7: Ugh don't get me started on this, when they're.
Speaker 5: Having phone sex, I wanted to crawl out of my skin. And I don't even think that was supposed to be not uncomfortable.
Speaker 7: Carrie and Aiden are on this dumb five year break because because his son ate a mushroom and crashed the car or something like that. I can't remember what happened exactly. Yeah, he had a Yeah, he had had an issue. So he's like, I can't see you for five years. But they're like sending each other postcards with nothing written on them, and then he calls her up because he's like, I'm in my truck and I'm horny and I want to I want to have phone sex. He's like sitting in front in front of their house in his car and he's like having her touch herself and she's like not into it. It's it's so bad, it's so gross. But everyone should watch this. I'm not just saying Kristin Davis is a dear friend of mine, and I'm not saying this because of that relationship. But I think Charlotte, I've said this before, Charlotte is the best part of it. Just like that. I loved Charlotte's storylines.
Speaker 5: I think Charlotte's the most like who she was on Sex and the City. Like there's not been that much of a departure.
Speaker 7: Yes, for Charlotte. I told Kristen how much I hate Aiden and how much he discussed me, and she's like, you're really gonna like season three even just like that. So I hope something horrible happens to him. I hope he gets the Peloton treatment. No, no, no, no, I'm not going that far, but I do. I hope something horrible happens to him. And I don't want to see any more phone sex. I can't handle that again.
Speaker 5: I just I had multiple people. Morgan Stewart wrote and wrote me and was like, why do we keep coming back? And I was like, well, I feel so validated that she's also watching this.
Speaker 3: Nikes.
Speaker 5: I just feel like there was a resounding response of why do we keep doing this to ourselves? And I was like thinking that because my whole thing is how does this show keep going? How does it keep getting another season? If this is how everyone feels, But if everyone's watching it of you as a view, it's the place of the heart it comes from.
Speaker 3: So we'll be back next week.
Speaker 7: I can't wait till Thursday. Can't wait to see what happens.
Speaker 3: Literally can't wait.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Thursday, Tanya and I had a girls night out oh past Thursday. Yeah, and I feel like we should talk about it, but first we're going to take a break. All right, we are back. So Tanya was. I just have to say, you know, I watched Tanya go to work and do these interviews and she hosts things, and it's very like easy and natural. But I got to like up close experience of watching people in the industry and how they view Tanya in like an up close way.
Speaker 3: It is so impressive.
Speaker 5: Like everyone loves Tanya, everyone wants her to be a part of everything that they do, and it was so cool to like be a plus one to that.
Speaker 2: Watterally, yeah, that's so nice. I feel like it wasn't my best work on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Well there were a few.
Speaker 5: Well, your work in terms of what you did was great, but we also were like we were just doing our best, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's some technical difficulties.
Speaker 3: But she like doesn't feel nervous or anything.
Speaker 5: If I were to go up on stage in this intimate room and do a Q and A with an artist and ask about their album, I would feel so so many nerves going up there, And I was like, are you nervous?
Speaker 3: How are you feeling? She's like, good, Reddy.
Speaker 2: I was very prepared.
Speaker 3: You were very prepared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like very into this album. So I had lots to ask do you want to take a guess?
Speaker 7: Do I?
Speaker 6: I don't already know who you did?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I do?
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, someone else want to take a guest so we all know. Maaron Morris Maren Morris.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and her new album Dreamsickle Yeah, which is really a great album.
Speaker 2: I have to say, it is so good, Like there are so many songs on there that I've been listening to NonStop.
Speaker 3: What are your favorites?
Speaker 2: I think my number one right now is Cut. I love Cut with Julia Michaels. Yeah, shout out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Julian Michaels.
Speaker 5: She like always has like a number one pick on albums for you when she's involved.
Speaker 2: I have a soft spot for Julian Michael. Yeah, a very soft one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we got to go to it was in Malibu and we got to go and have a little girls night out. Picked Tanya up, so I was the whole plan was I was going to.
Speaker 3: Drive to her. We were going to uber there, so I of course was late, but I texted her like, it's actually more convenient for me if I just drive straight to Malibu as opposed to driving to Beverly.
Speaker 5: People who don't know La, it was very out of the way for me to go to Beverly Hills and then go to Malibu. But I my intention of saying yes that was oh, we'll get more time in the car. But once I was late, I was like, I can just drive me either, so that we're both on time.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, no, just come here.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, I'll get there when I get there, so I didn't have a gas in my car.
Speaker 3: But at this point i'm late.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm like I can make it to I can make it to Tanya's and then I can get gas when I when we come back after we get there and Tanya's calling me and I'm, you know, trying to drive and pay attention. I'm going to her house and every time she calls me, it's cutting out. It's okay, yeah, and I'm like, I can't hear you.
Speaker 6: She called back.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I still can't hear you. Like three calls. Finally get a hold of her and she's like, it's my house. Like the Internet's down and I'm freaking out I can't get an uber and I was like, okay, I can just drive us and thinking the gas is low, but de malabi we go.
Speaker 2: It was like the GPS said it was going to take an hour to get there, and I budgeted an hour and a half. So when Becka said she was running late, I was like, it's fine, s They'll just like come here and like we'll make it. But my big thing was, per my research, Maren is a timely, punctual individual. So I was like I cannot be late, period. But I also really don't want to be late because Maren is like a punctual human, right right, So and when I get panicked, I go from like zero to one hundred really fast. So if you can believe that, So I'm panicking that I cannot get an uber at all, shout out spectrum. But I was like so stressed. I'm texting Robbie. I'm like, please get us an uber. Like Becca's on her way, I can't get a hold of her. I can't get a hold of anybody I needed. Like, I was like so panicky, And then when you said you could drive, I was like, okay, babe, cancel the uber. I don't need it anymore. But do you know who came through?
Speaker 7: Beca Tilly.
Speaker 5: Were supposed to be there, We were supposed to be there at six point thirty. I pulled into that parking soot it's six twenty nine. Wow a minute, But honestly it did get a little dicey because they opened up the PCH for the first time since the fires, and so it was very, very busy and crowded.
Speaker 2: I was not aware of Becca's gas issues.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't tell her about my gas on our drive there in the car my stomach issues.
Speaker 6: Yeah you Ghaslina. She's always fascinated me, right right.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, so that's why I was then wear the gas issues until we're heading home. It's ten thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had gone to eat after girl dinner.
Speaker 2: You have a girl dinner and we're heading home and she's like, ah yeah.
Speaker 5: Ah, well no, it beeps really well, it beats really well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go what's that noise? And she goes, I need to get gas. I was like, well, how many how much do you have? She was zero, Like, we're on the freeway at ten forty five at night, what.
Speaker 5: Are you doing, and so then what happened? I said, we're gonna have to go get gas, and she goes, Becca, it's ten bouts. I go, Yeah, better you're with me than me going alone at this hour.
Speaker 3: Right, Wow, did I get you to your event on time? Yes?
Speaker 5: Well, now you're showing up for me, so I don't have to get gas by myself.
Speaker 2: But I need somebody that works in the auto industry to confirm something with me, because Becca's I said, my car beeps when it's at fifty miles to empty, twenty five miles to empty, and then whenever I get below twenty, it's like fifteen ten five. I've never gotten to zero, so I don't know what it does at zero.
Speaker 3: I get two.
Speaker 5: I got I probably got one earlier in the week before it got to when I got in the car.
Speaker 2: That goes no. Mine only beeps at zero. That seems items like a lie.
Speaker 3: That was a that was a white lie, because she.
Speaker 6: Was far, can you go on zero? I have never tried this.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't try to go that far once.
Speaker 5: Once it does the zero beep, I'm like, I'm going to a gas station.
Speaker 6: But the five doesn't get you to a gas right, it doesn't beep.
Speaker 3: What it's in your.
Speaker 6: Field of vision? Yeah, it's gotta be an orange light on at that point.
Speaker 5: There's a color in that range, color wheel.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 5: So the first one goes off, I'm like, okay, I got some time. When the second beep happens, like when it happened with us, I go, it's time to get gas. It's time to pull over. But I don't go anywhere that. If I'm driving far, I know I have to get there. There's a gas station right by my house.
Speaker 2: I go from burbank to my home, and the minute my car gets to fifty, I'm pulling over it and gas.
Speaker 6: I get gas after double digits appear in the countdown.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, so at ninety nine.
Speaker 6: At ninety nine, I know it, you're thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I'm thinking around seventy yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I get to seventy, I'm like, this is weird your car.
Speaker 5: They're smart enough to tell you that you have time, So why immediately go get gas when it's just an inconvenience.
Speaker 2: Because I don't want a ten forty five PM.
Speaker 6: Right for me to want an urgent emergency.
Speaker 2: Ever ever, ever, I don't want to pushing my car to the gas station.
Speaker 6: And by the way, we come in at four in the morning. I don't want to get gas at four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh no, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying when I think there's a nice little balance in between you and me, there's a nice.
Speaker 2: Little yeah, but twenty miles.
Speaker 6: At twenty miles, I would be so stressed out by twenty miles.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Same.
Speaker 2: I don't really get below forty I'm out like forty five right now. I'm gonna get gas up for the podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. I hate getting gas, so I just avoid it.
Speaker 6: Is why do you, as someone who hates getting gas, why not an electric car? What is persuaded you dissuaded you from getting elect Well, Hailey has.
Speaker 5: An electric car and I have a gas car, so we just feel like it's it's smart to.
Speaker 7: Have both, like a long carbon neutral that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, we're basically each other a couple.
Speaker 7: But I feel like you would hate charging it too, right, But.
Speaker 3: We have a charger.
Speaker 7: Then he charged it in. I'm just trying to get inside the psyche here.
Speaker 5: It's not really it's more just like lazy.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go get gas.
Speaker 6: I always like getting gas.
Speaker 5: My personality is a procrastinator, down to even getting gas.
Speaker 3: I procrastinate to the I have to go get it.
Speaker 6: He said, if you run out of gas in your life, I have once once one time.
Speaker 7: I've said this before on the podcast. The producer Sam's boyfriend, Matt is a longtime friend of mine. He drove his car on zero for a very long time and he ran out of gas as he was coasting into the gas station. And it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 6: Literallypo yes, like this.
Speaker 7: Car like shut down. You just coast right up to the pump and was like here it got fine. This is the ideal situation.
Speaker 2: That's my worst nightmare, Like.
Speaker 5: When you feel the car kind of do it and you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: By the way, When I posted that on my Instagram about you getting to zero whatever whatever, I had some trolls in my d ms being like, why can't you just be grateful that she drove you to yours? Whoever said I was like, first of all, to roll, I was very grateful that she to roll that she drove me to my event. Secondly, I'm just trying to help you create a space of less stress and anxiety.
Speaker 3: Dude, did I feel stressed or interest?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: You did not look peachy, Keen.
Speaker 3: I was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You were like no.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, you need to get gas.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then when we were getting up the Roe, you were like, oh, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Sound like and I was like, that's because I was trying to because you were like, it's it's about to stop. And I was like, yeah, it does feel like it's a getting.
Speaker 2: Anyway. This was it was just out of me kindness, of my own little heart wanting to help, you said, best friend. There was no lack of unthankfulness that you got me to the event. I was very grateful. My gosh, I was so grateful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I got you there on time, which is a rarity. Yes, a rarity.
Speaker 2: But yeah, trolls and the dms are not cute.
Speaker 7: Before, before we move on from Mary Morris really quick, I just wanted to say I thought this was very cool. She's going on tour later this year and past scrubbing in guest any ste Award winner Truesdale is opening for on tour. Isn't that cool? I was very excited to see that. So congrets Tuesday, they won't return my dms anymore. But congrats.
Speaker 2: It's too big now.
Speaker 7: Too big. No, I'm just kidding there, very nice.
Speaker 3: But I saw they were on Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 7: Kelly Clarkson, that's huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think I said this is the Year of Truesdale because that visionary.
Speaker 3: Because there.
Speaker 5: I think they're so good and I think when I told Eastern should have them perform at the East Awards, they might be a hard get.
Speaker 7: I missed my chance, but I'm happy for them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, no, we're only happy for them. I'm speaking of music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah. I also want to tell you something that I'll tell you after the break.
Speaker 5: That's okay, all right, we are back Tanya leftist with a tantalizing.
Speaker 3: You know me.
Speaker 2: I'm good at those teasers. I have to tell you something that you have to watch, Okay, Leelo and Stitch the movie, Yes, okay, cried like a baby. And I think it's gonna get you because you're gonna think of Phoebe.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Anything that makes you think of Phoebe is an emotional roller coaster.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Wow, So I just want to lay that out there. Disney, you did it again, Disney.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I'm so glad we took at That's a Hawaiian roller coaster, right speaking, Okay, I need to know if you do this or if anyone else who texts with Tanya, if she does this with anybody else, what her text to me almost.
Speaker 3: Are always like a form of clickbait. Like it's always she.
Speaker 5: Leaves, she asked me a question, and then I'll respond, and then it's.
Speaker 3: Like she'll go, how are you doing? She'll go, how's my girl? I'm like good, how's it going? She's like oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, this is such a weird way to text. But I can't tell she does it to me just because she like, is that just your texting?
Speaker 2: Trying to have a lovely conversation with you on a Saturday, Like it's just not that was And I sent you a picture of myself in like a row at three pm, thinking you'd be like, great job, girlfriend, love to see it. And I got no response. So I had to have the question mark.
Speaker 3: She'll go, Beca, this is what she does, Becca?
Speaker 6: What I get that?
Speaker 5: I get?
Speaker 8: Mark?
Speaker 3: She got Becca?
Speaker 5: And then a supper text you won't believe And I'm like, that is what and she goes, I didn't get out of bed till till nine am today, and I'm like, so, now when if she has something urgent, I'm gonna be like, well, And this could literally be like she showered, she washed her cup, which actually would be big news. But I was wondering if she texts like this with everyone or she does it with me to like she knows she'll get a response if she texts a certain way.
Speaker 6: I'm going through my text with her right now. I don't think I get it like you get it. Robbie does, though she doesn't try to like trap me, like lay a trap for a conversation.
Speaker 5: Today, Hi, how's my girl? I said, Hi, how's my girl? I'm like getting ready, So I'm like, I will talk at the podcast.
Speaker 3: Do you have a minute to talk later? Just like nothing. I'm like, I'm not even gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Say, guess I'm not even feeding into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I used to get that back in the day. I usually get hello, and then I say hi, and then you say, I feel like you don't love me anymore?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah that used to be what it was.
Speaker 7: For a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel I don't feel like you love me? Is this thing on? I still use very often.
Speaker 3: I get that weekly.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mark usually responds, so he doesn't get it much. But you don't respond. I don't send that. Is this thing on?
Speaker 3: But it won't be.
Speaker 5: Something that immediately war like.
Speaker 3: It's not something. How are you is a question that I don't care about.
Speaker 6: It's a question that she question a question.
Speaker 2: She leaves it unanswered for days. How are you doing now? Not how are you doing tomorrow or the next day.
Speaker 3: It's really crazy.
Speaker 2: Your level of like not texting back is is like unparalleled to any I've seen before.
Speaker 3: But do I show up when it's important?
Speaker 4: Yes, but like but like child, but to make showing up.
Speaker 2: We're trying to like plan the podcast today and we have to ask you three times? Is eleven o'clock work until you finally I did?
Speaker 5: I did forget because I was the whole weekend. I was like, do I want to do twelve eleven? I was like, well, if they have to be there early, I guess I'll do the earlier one. I guess I'll do eleven instead.
Speaker 2: If you want to keep it at noon, that's fine. Just like I.
Speaker 5: Didn't know if I wanted to do or not so yeah, sorry Sam. So Taylor Swift owns her music and this to me this yeah, congrat.
Speaker 2: Taylor text Robbie about the text thing.
Speaker 3: No, I brought it up here, brought it to the pod first.
Speaker 5: So I thought it was actually hilarious that she has been watching everyone predict when she's releasing Reputation Taylor's version for years.
Speaker 3: Like we have been like this is when it's happening.
Speaker 5: This award show, this date plus this date equals this date.
Speaker 3: Of course she's going to release Reputation. And then she.
Speaker 5: Casually buys her whole catalog and then says I didn't even finish recording.
Speaker 2: Recorder of it.
Speaker 3: And I'm just thinking she's so funny for.
Speaker 6: That, because done in the Morning Show that Reputation Taylor's version is imminent.
Speaker 2: They were heavy for a while, like I would. It was in heavy rotation for a while, and then I finally gave up. I was like, I don't even care if I see one more story of like a hypotheses, I am not recording it. I am putting my foot down, and I'm so glad I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you really stopped it the right time.
Speaker 2: Yes, because this is gibberish.
Speaker 5: And they're saying, like, some of those songs obviously are so personal about falling in love with an X, and so they were like, she goes to.
Speaker 2: Re recording all of her music, though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this one felt the most like uh, Carle Klaus, no, call it what you want like that song, but they sent she like starts recording it. She starts recording it, and then she's just like, I'm not doing this, Travis Handy while Wallet.
Speaker 3: It's so good. But I'm so happy for her.
Speaker 2: Now, if we don't get the vault tracks from Reputation, I'm gonna be white mite.
Speaker 5: You guys what She's gonna give us the vault tracks to Reputation And I cannot wait because I've been I've really been into reputation here.
Speaker 2: I've been salivating for those songs. So when she said, Mike, what.
Speaker 5: Album do you think had the best of all songs to come? That she's done the re recordings for the hold.
Speaker 6: On, I have to like, debut that's not out yet.
Speaker 3: In general, I say, nineteen eighty nine is it over?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: How do you beat that?
Speaker 6: How do you beat that?
Speaker 2: But you know, I think Red had some.
Speaker 3: Really good one on the Timinu version of it.
Speaker 1: Is it over now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might go red.
Speaker 3: I think we were in nineteen eighty nine, but between the.
Speaker 2: Two of us we did guess yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: So there's this, I guess a community called it's a community form called Mom's Net. The whole question is can you keep photos of your ex? Do you have any photos of your ex?
Speaker 2: I think so, like not like intentionally, but are they like on your.
Speaker 3: Social media and phone or are they like printed that you have? Oh?
Speaker 2: Printed, I don't have much, so I'm gonna say no printed, but definitely like Facebook, old Facebook albums and stuff. Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: I didn't have Facebook with any exes. I mean, I guess Robert's really my only ex.
Speaker 2: You saw pictures of him up on your Instagram? No, you took them all down.
Speaker 3: They're archived. Oh they're gone.
Speaker 2: Interesting choice? But why not delete?
Speaker 5: Well, because I think for me, it's like it was a part of my life and so I just like I didn't have a bad ending with Robert, and I also was friends with Robert, so I just didn't feel like I needed to like throw him out forever.
Speaker 3: But I think they're archived.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 2: Look, I may have deleted, but interesting choice.
Speaker 5: And then but he's really the only I didn't really have. Like we weren't together for a super long time.
Speaker 2: Is that, like you guys were.
Speaker 5: People do but it was like eight months, but then we had some like on and off again moments after the breakup. I guess technically, yeah, so yeah, that's that's a little bit about me.
Speaker 2: You know what, when you were saying mom, I thought you said mom talk, Mom's net, Mom's Net. I started watching what's it called Secret.
Speaker 7: Lives of Mormon one.
Speaker 6: Yes, nice job, Eastern.
Speaker 2: I've never watched season one, but I saw everybody posting about season two, Like literally everybody in my feed was posting season two, and so I was like, I got to see what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 3: You like it?
Speaker 2: I don't really know what's going on because I didn't see season uech I, I don't know any of these people, but yeah, it's very interesting.
Speaker 5: I'm fascinated that you can just dive into a second season of a reality that's interesting and be into it.
Speaker 2: I'm into it adjacent, like I'm not quite I'm like teetering, I'm like curious, I'm secret Lives of Mormon Wives curious. Okay, wait, like I am natural nail curious.
Speaker 3: I saw that Love Island cast was announced. Do you have any predictions?
Speaker 2: So no, I don't like to look at the cast online. I like to meet them for the first time on the TV.
Speaker 3: You didn't even see their photos.
Speaker 2: I mean I saw because I follow them, but like, I'm not saying it. Yeah, you already get the accounts, the account and Love Island and Love Island UK.
Speaker 5: Okay, it was like lousies it doesn't want to get to know them, but she's already followed them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I liked him.
Speaker 6: What about Survivor fifty cast? Do we haven't really talked as much about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you haven't talked about it, and I've seen a lot of stuff about it, so I was wondering if y'all.
Speaker 3: Watched it or not.
Speaker 2: Okay, it hasn't started yet, thank you very I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The most recent season though, oh oh the finale?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Well, don't talk about that because that'll spoil it. But by the way, that's interesting that they announced season fifties cast before season forty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because nobody cares about forty nine.
Speaker 6: I'm going to enjoy forty nine.
Speaker 2: We care about fifty. Yeah, I had my eyes on fifty for like since I announcement.
Speaker 6: I agree. And what are your thoughts on the cat Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm psyched because they have really the good people. The OG's that they're bringing back are like iconic.
Speaker 6: I thrilled Stephanie is coming back. Stephanie is an all time favorite.
Speaker 2: Yes, you would love her on Traders. A lot of these people have been on Traders and like our like Surria was on Traders. She spoiler alert one. Stephanie was on Traders.
Speaker 5: Ye. Uh.
Speaker 2: So they're bringing back Mike White, who now is like casually making the White Lottice. So he's going to come back, and he was so amazing on his season. I feel like he's going to be He's a good choice. Yeah, amazing, wants to do it again like anything ever again, right, he doesn't need a million, He's just doing it for fun, which I love.
Speaker 3: Is Parvondy going back on No.
Speaker 6: I was sad about that.
Speaker 2: I was so sad, and same with like Boston rabb.
Speaker 6: Like they must have just thought they've They've been on so many.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Yeah, I was a little disappointed because I feel like it's so much new school and not so much old school.
Speaker 6: Well it's not much middle school, I'll tell you that. Yes, it's like seasons one through five and season's most recent.
Speaker 7: Five forty five.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very little in the middle. Yeah, but I mean I'm looking.
Speaker 7: Forward to it.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to it, but I was a little disappointed in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not her having her back on Boston Rob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like more I feel like the old school that isn't represented as much.
Speaker 5: But I do think there's something too, Like they've been on other shows a lot, so maybe people maybe No, but.
Speaker 2: Like they're like literally brought back three that just won, or like the season that just ended, Like I don't need to see them again. I just saw them. And then how many more from.
Speaker 6: Three is a lot? It's a lot out of fifty years. Doesn't need to be more than one from any season.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: Just saying Survivor hit your girl up in the future for casting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but wait, you started that whole phrase that you were obsessed and you can't wait, and now you're on the other side of it.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I'm definitely obsessed. I'm gonna watch, but I just feel as though we could have cast it a little more og fair enough.
Speaker 3: Wait, how was the Netflix event that you went to that Sofia hosted?
Speaker 2: So cool? But how do you say it to dumb.
Speaker 3: To doom to doom?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it, to doom to doom to doom.
Speaker 6: Yeah that is clever, clever, isn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I kept saying to dumb because that's what I think it sounds like.
Speaker 7: But it's to doom.
Speaker 3: I mean, couldn't it be either? Isn't it just.
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 2: But everybody was saying it at the event, and they were saying to doom.
Speaker 3: Okay, so how was it?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 3: Tell people? Because I had no I didn't really get it.
Speaker 2: I agree, I had no idea what to expect going in, and Sofia was hosting the whole thing. So basically it's like a comic con for Netflix. So what they do is is there they bring out all the stars from their biggest shows, movies, whatever that's coming up on Netflix. They bring out the cast. They do like cute like some of them did Q and A, some of them just like wo showed trailers for the first time, and then they gave out a lot of dates, so like dates when things would be premiering, and then Lady Gaga closed the sho show with like an amazing performance and then announced she was going to be on season two Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was wondering where the Lady Gaga tie in was, yes, and like you know, when things are made for TV and when you're in the audience, you can't really like understand what's going on. So I didn't really understand that that's why she was And then I realized when I watched it back, like Jenna Ortega came in like sat and they were basically announcing that she was a part of season two. Okay, but she was amazing and she walked by me in the hallway and I almost like fell to the floor.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask if you got to go and be backstage.
Speaker 2: I was because I was going to see Sofia, and I I can't yell for Lady Gaga when I'm like standing next to Sofia because I have to be cool for her, do you know what I mean? Like I can't.
Speaker 3: You didn't feel like it was the right time to go up to Lady Gaga and say hello.
Speaker 5: It wasn't It wasn't the right time, because there are certain moments where it feels like the right time to go up to someone.
Speaker 2: If Lady Gaga was at Sofia's birthday party, I best believe I'd be jeweled and up in there, but backstage after she just danced her ass off and saying it was not the moment, but it was really really, really really fun, Like we had the best time, because you know, we love all those like Netflix shows like The Mole and Too Hot to Handle, and like they were all there, like in the audience, Krushelle from like Selling Sunset, Like all the Netflix peeps were there and it was really really cool.
Speaker 3: Did you stay hi? Was there anyone that you did meet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, people that you wouldn't know from like The Mole and like Battle Camp and you know the reality shows that I like to watch on Netflix. One of my favorite couples from Love is Blind was there. I forget their names if he showed me a picture because they were on like the Thing and what's the other show that I like? The love show? Love on the Spectrum one one of my favorite couples from Love on the Spectrum was there, so it was just like, really really cool.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it looked like a cool event.
Speaker 2: I just was like, and I'm wondering if I should catch up on Stranger Things because they're making a huge bang of this final season and I love I feel like it's like a big moment and I kind of feel like I want to catch up before the final season. Theirs.
Speaker 6: I think it's great. I thought the last season was probably their best, or maybe best since the first season. But yeah, I thought it was really really so.
Speaker 2: I watched season one and then I stopped, Well, now you've got.
Speaker 6: Something to do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can enjoy running up that hill again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three and four, I don't know, I might do it great.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to hear more about that.
Speaker 6: You're not a fan.
Speaker 3: I never got into it. I thought it was scary, that's the idea. Yeah, I don't like I don't like scary shows. We did try to watch, uh it's called like The Better Sister with Jessica Biale. I wanted to see that.
Speaker 5: I can't tell if I think it's good or not, but we kept watching because we wanted to see, like what happens, and we'll probably keep watching till the end.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we might be promoting it on this podcast. Oh yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: I can't miss it, you can't stop watching it time all the way through it.
Speaker 5: But you know what, I so, I did a question on my Instagram was like, if you could watch a movie for the first time with like fresh eyes, what would it be? And so, oh, so I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind because you've mentioned that about being your island. Yes, that is so interested that you said after watching it that you said that that was one of your.
Speaker 6: Why because it's the ultimate invisible string movie.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, no, that's true. But I I just I almost wish there was more of like a romantic story, Like.
Speaker 6: So I find it extremely romantic.
Speaker 5: I guess like there's not a lot of physical romantic like love moments, but it's very practical. I guess like it's in terms of it's a very realistic how you meet someone, yes, and the feelings of wanting to forget it all because you're in.
Speaker 3: So much pain, Like I got really selling it. But I just I watched shit because.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it in so long, and so I had been wanting to watch it, and then when you said that I was like, I'm definitely gonna rewatch this, and I was like, this is kind of sad, and you feel like dark a little bit.
Speaker 6: It's a little dark, But I love the romance of it, and I love the the just the filmmaking element of it. I love the little things in it, like when he's in that book library area and the books that are disappearing off the pages because the memory is being erased at the time, and I just I think.
Speaker 3: It's beautifully shot. It is like a beautiful it's a beautiful movie. But I just was like, this is so interesting that this was marks one of Mark's three movies, because.
Speaker 6: I think also the more you watch it, the more you pick up on and the more little subtleties and little things in the the actors are doing in certain scenes. I don't know. I think it's phenomenal, especially the scene at the end when he basically says to her, yeah, I don't care, Yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just so beautiful kissed well and like her hair, how her hair changes colors, Yeah, And that's a clueist I love together.
Speaker 5: I do think that I did find that interesting, And then I watched one of the most recommended movies. When I asked that on Instagram, was about Time with Rachel McAdams.
Speaker 2: Oh, never heard of that.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: I cried so hard I had a headache and I forgot It's it's not necessarily sad. I mean it's emotional because it's about life and family and stuff.
Speaker 3: But oh and Stitch, Yeah, I'm sure it's very similar, probably.
Speaker 2: In the same category, same Wheelhouse.
Speaker 5: But I think I watched it before I was I wasn't really old enough to understand falling in love and like the complexities of family, and it just was like, wow, that is in my top movies now. Wow, yeah, I highly recommend. So that's what I've been just like going through those messages and saying what should I watch again?
Speaker 3: As if it's the first time.
Speaker 6: Sa, if it's the first time, I should be something with like a twift ending that you would you now know but you didn't see coming the first time, and how enjoyable that can be.
Speaker 3: I think Allison said sixth Sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, really, wow, do you've cut there as well?
Speaker 6: That is one though.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was in the theater for that one, and the entire audience like with like, oh, twist happens, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Any of these movies. Not one of them?
Speaker 6: Well maybe, Well when you take a daily reality love shows.
Speaker 3: Break, you can step away.
Speaker 2: You guys are missing out.
Speaker 8: Wait.
Speaker 2: Sorry, First of all, the fact that none of you have watched A Million Dollar Secret and it is like laughable, Like that is great television, Like it is fantastic reality competition TV shows. I love them, and I feel like you're really missing out. Also, Love Island USA starts uh tomorrow, I think, and Love Island UK starts this weekend. So starting this weekend, I basically have a daily show to watch two daily shows.
Speaker 6: Right, you're not going to watch any of these.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy because it's the summer of trashy reality TV shows.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's on her end and out.
Speaker 5: So maybe for the fall you can try sixth Cents in About Time and Turtle Sunshine.
Speaker 2: Maybe I might try.
Speaker 3: Should I do SAY or UK? If I'm going to try, because I'm going to attend it for the sake of the podcast conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's give it like a beat and see which one's better. Because if you were to ask me last summer, I would say UK one hundred percent. But UK last summer was horrendous and USA like took off.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's give it a beat. And when the time episodes is a beat seven, okay, maybe I'll let you give me a beat and then i'll start it.
Speaker 2: I'll watch both happily, but yeah, and then i'll let you know which one. But I'm saying, give me a beat to.
Speaker 6: Like how many total episodes are in a season In UK there's like.
Speaker 2: Sixty five USA. I think they're a little shorter, like forty seven.
Speaker 3: Yes, it just felt a sinking feeling of my stuff, Carrie.
Speaker 2: I could watch more and like, although I really I can't do it on the podcast because none of you care or have seen it, but I need to debate. Oh maybe when Jojo Fletcher comes on about what this Molly made Tommy Fury back together again because that break up.
Speaker 3: I know about that, and they're back together.
Speaker 2: It rocked my world and now they're back together like nothing happened. And I'm like, was it a publicity stunt? Because she has like this show out. Oh it has me feeling things and I'm I like need someone that's in the know to like hit me up and give me any.
Speaker 3: Juice Yeah, So if you're out there and you're there.
Speaker 2: Out there and you're in the know, please DM me because I'm really like upset about it. She does scene like that kind of girl, but you never know.
Speaker 3: You only know a glimpse of them from the Earth shows, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and when fame hits you, it hits hard. Yeah. Not They say, when the flames are good, the rest don't matter.
Speaker 3: But when the are good, what is that?
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to switch out.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 5: May and Morris did sing the bones for the acoustic performance she did and on Your Spiritual Experience it was actually her voice is amazing.
Speaker 2: It's kind of lyrics to that song are so special. Yeah, like it's such a special song, so special.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, in that note, we will be back on a Thursday.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, let's shout out our scrubbers that we met. Huge shout out to Amber on Maren Morris's team and Ashley on another one of Maren Morris's teams. Yeah, Columbia, we love you. We had so much fun, like drinking and taking photos and just like being cute girlies together.
Speaker 3: And the spicy, skinny spicy Mars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the skinny spicy marks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, as long as we're shining out scubbers. I was at the Oakland Airport last week flying back from NAPA, and I was checking my back at the Southwest counter and this nice woman said, do you do you work on a podcast? Paying chance? I thought because I had all my gear with me, and I was like, yes, I do. And she's like Tanya, and I was like yes, and she is a huge fan. She listens every day at two am when she's driving into the Oakland Airport for a ship. Feels so bad. I forgot her name and she was so nice to me, and uh, yeah, if you're listening.
Speaker 6: Hi, shout out. Love love you so much, so much.
Speaker 3: We love y'all so much and we love getting to meet y'all in the wild. What's what are you doing?
Speaker 7: That's a cool heart?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: That's how gen Z does it right?
Speaker 6: Was doing that?
Speaker 7: That's that's the K pop one?
Speaker 3: What is that heart?
Speaker 6: It's a heart? Say it's a heart?
Speaker 3: This you've never seen people in pictures do this. Never you're kidneying with it, Tanya, you're with the program.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I just saw the viral video of the new The Face thing. The Face contouring. Have you seen that one?
Speaker 5: You sends it to me, but just a screenshot, as if I was supposed to be able to see what was She sends me a screenshot of this girl contouring her face, which is obviously you need to watch a video to see it all blended, and she's like, my new makeup routine.
Speaker 3: I'm like, cool again? Clickbait?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 6: Clickbait?
Speaker 3: I need to start a series? Is this clickbait?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think I did this to Robbie a lot too.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm gonna ask him, Yeah, I think I do, because.
Speaker 2: I want you guys to engage back.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, so it is.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: There is some clickbait mentality intention behind there.
Speaker 8: And with that being said, this tease is that we will be back Thursday with get what with who Dear, have a great week.
Speaker 3: We love you some dya