Speaker 1: Okay, First things first, Happy Pride Month, Happy June teenth, Happy belated both of those, because I know it's well past that by the time y'all hear this recording this the day after the La Pride Parade, and June teenth is coming up this coming weekend. As to where I am right now, it would be really dumb to try to like promote y'all coming to that because it already happened.
Speaker 2: But anyway, happy all that.
Speaker 1: Also, if you had to subscribe to Cooler Zone, that's dope, man.
Speaker 2: Remember last week I asked for some questions.
Speaker 1: Hit me with some Q and a's you feel me still working on with Matt how to do some like song exploders, you know, for some bonus footage or not footage. I'm so used to making content for music, just bonus stuff. Anyway, thank you for subscribing. If you do, you're really helping and we can sort of kind of like move on from there. But y'all, in honor of Pride Month, specifically Black folks and Pride, I started thinking that, like, man, because of where we are in the world, I feel like the most I should borrow some of their slang for this one, you know, what I'm saying, and I'm gonna cite my source because oftentimes, you know, they don't that scene, don't be getting they credit for Like I mean, I'm going all the way back to and you like, okay, that's black queer, you know what I'm saying, Like that, that's theirs, Right, I got time today, Like that's okay word, But today I'm just gonna talk about will people be messy and choose violence.
Speaker 2: Politics?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Hey look here, man, y'all know anybody that's just messy. I mean, of course there's the reality of people being messy physically where it's just it's just paper, straw it, it can't find it, and just just just dishoveled. I think dishovel is one of my favorite old white people word, Like we just looks dishoveled. I remember I used to work with a lady who was brilliant. Don't get me wrong, it laid one smartest ladies I ever met, but just it just stacks of paper all over. Just sheesus always seemed a little disheveled, like just kind of in a hurry, like she like she late for something all the time. Just it can't find it something that's just it's in one of these piles, like I just just dishoveled, you feel. Some people say it's a sign of intelligence. I don't know whatever it is just I love that word, but that's at I'm talking. I told somebody where it's just it's just a cloud of drama always around them, like they just seem like they just don't handle things with decency and order.
Speaker 2: Like the church folk would say.
Speaker 1: It's just this, it's just just a cloud of drama always.
Speaker 2: Everything just feel difficult.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we gotta switch cars, Like you can't just go out to dinner or just brunch because it's like, oh nah, my tire went, so I had to borrow the hummies car. But then I left my jacket and the other one. And then I was talking to homegirl and she.
Speaker 2: Got all mad. I couldn't figure out why she got all mad.
Speaker 1: But then her husband was like, and it's just always a cloud, just a tornado you just kind of create. Just you just anxious that or just don't handle stuff properly, like if you would just be direct, or maybe you two direct.
Speaker 2: Just it's just messy.
Speaker 1: It's just always a mess every situation you in is a mess and it's somebody at your job you don't like, and y'all just in a thing and they trying to recruit you today side like girl, let me tell you know, just ah, just messy and for some reason it worked for them. They life is fine. They don't they don't seem they seem fine. It worked for they and some of them be largely successful. It's just you're just messy. Street dudes can get like this too, cause it's just like everything ordeal like you just it just it just always seemed like there's some sort of.
Speaker 2: Situation just like right under the surface.
Speaker 1: That bro, you would just like speak with little clarity, you know, not take things personal own when you're wrong. Everything ain't everything. They're not trying to front you off every time they see you. You know what I'm saying, it's not You're not always being pressed. You feel me like.
Speaker 2: It's just I just so I just I just you know, I don't know if y'all know, if you are.
Speaker 1: I just can't be around y'all like see for me, I don't like mess. I don't follow a lot of like gossip accounts, you know, the shade rooms, like I don't follow DJ academics like I don't. I don't follow TMZ like I just And it's not that I don't be interested in the culture. I just don't like mess you know. I feel like shade room just be messy. It's just why you in the business. You know what I'm saying, Like, let me tell you the only thing I pay only thing I pay for is attention and attention to my own stuff. You know what I'm saying, I mind my business. I'm like, listen, if you ain't writing my check or marinate my chicken, that's not my business. I'm probably gonna do another show called that, like he don't write my check or Mary Nate no chicken.
Speaker 2: You know that's look I'm giving y'all game right now. The point is, like, I don't be I don't do all that. Now. Some would argue that I kind of do that with politics.
Speaker 1: But still, if you notice, like the things I choose to cover, at least in my brain, they try to be stuff that I feel like have historical significance, or are things that are funny or confusing a little bit, or it's what I see y'all are worried about.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't covered y'all. Ain't heard me cover no Bobert.
Speaker 1: I ain't gone into the weeds with with no Marjorie Taylor or the squad. I don't talk about what they beefing about. You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't because I just I just can't do I just don't do drama. I can't do messy to me, all that's interchangeable, you feel me. I don't like reality shows like The Bachelor, you know what I'm saying. Like, and I get it, a lot of people love it cause you get to turn off it's it's candy. This is your carb, gluten intake, your your your polysaccharide, highly processed tifruit coast corn syrup television. I can't do it that stuff Like I'm lactose to tolerant. I'm gluten intolerant, Like I can't. I can't mess with all that like it just it gives me anxiety. I don't like it. I just there's a Spanish word called antia. You know what I'm saying. It gives you just antiot, you know what I mean. I just can't. I can't do it, y'all, But some people love it. Domie Miles in his four twenty day Fiance like he loved it. He loved that because because again, it's silly, it's ridiculous, and it's just for me. I just don't like mess I can't do messy. But some people live in it. That's just I don't know what it is about them, but it's just drama all around them all the time.
Speaker 2: They just messy.
Speaker 1: The you know who's mess Let me give you a good example, y'all us it's always sunny in Philadelphia. All of them are messy. It's funny, it's very entertaining, but they, y'all just messy. I can't be I personally can't be around all that. And another thing I'm talking about today is when you choose violence, Like you heard people say, mash Wool just woke up.
Speaker 2: It chose violence.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I feel like if you got kids, it seems like your children do that sometimes they just wake up. If you got a little tyler, your tyler just decided that. Your child just woke up and looked at you and was like you a bitch. If you have kids, there'd be times that you feel like your four year old just like you a bitch. I'm gonna mess up this room like I feel like it. I don't care what you cook today. I'm gonna throw it off the table. It don't matter to me. Yesterday I like Dinah nuggets. Today I don't you a bitch. You gonna cook me? What the fuck I want you to cook me? Sometimes they feel like your children just wake up at the side. You don't matter today, just you just chose violence. You ever heard somebody say, you know what, I got time today? Where usually again you ain't writing my check, marinate my chicken. I ain't got time for you, Like that's your problems. Is your problem, even if you're saying something stupid and out of pocket that would call for her whose man's is this? But if today I got time, i'ma gonna let you know what I think about you right now. I come from a generation. If you hear a black woman go okay, that means she's finna tell you, uh some stuff you should have been told years ago. And look so she don't she didn't she done chose violence. I'm not delately.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be the bigger person that Shannon Sharpe say.
Speaker 1: Listen, if you always got to be a bigger person around your people, then you around too many small people. You shouldn't always have to be the bigger person, Bob said, sometimes you should choose violence. Sometimes, No, take the lower road. I don't know the high road full, I'm going to I'm going to lower road. When they go low, we go lower. You feel me proper? Getting low low low low low. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. He'll he'll still hitting them coners in them low loas girl going over to the Filipino house saying, what's up to Grandpa?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 3: Low low?
Speaker 1: I'm going low out this mug. Only a few will appreciate that bar anyway. So we're gonna talk about people being messy and choosing.
Speaker 2: Violence this episode. All right, shall okay?
Speaker 1: So the messy talk is gonna be towards the end. Right now, I want to talk about the choosing of violence. You don't, and I do feel like it's a conscious decision. That's why we say, y'all, you chose violence today. You don't because there was probably other ways for you to handle a situation, you know, a more diplomatic way. Sometimes you gotta finesse your way into the winner circle, you know. Other times you gotta bowguard and throw elbows, And a lot of times the bowguarden and throwing elbows is just because you're kind of tired of finessing. I'm a little tired of like I'm I'm tired, Like I said, I'm tired of going the high road.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go to the low road.
Speaker 1: And sometimes the low road be the high road, because every once in a while, some people just need a little slap in the face.
Speaker 2: Bring it back to reality, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So obviously, the most messy and the most violent is former President Donald Trump and his litany of cases heef in the face, but before we get to him, because that one's super obvious. But it's but unless you don't understand the situation he's in, you can't see like all the messiness.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: My favorite choice of violence right now is Governor Chris Christie.
Speaker 2: The man has chosen violence.
Speaker 1: I think in a way that is can y'all hear the smile in my face? Because all the people that are trying to jump into the primary on the Republican side to run to become the Republican choice for the president of the United States, and at this point. You've probably heard the episode before when we talk about what caucusing is and all that good stuff. Understand that there are people that jump into races that you should take serious.
Speaker 2: Now it sound like I'm choosing violence, right.
Speaker 1: It's some people you should you should really take serious because they got a real shot other people and it's a real legitimate strategic move, Like it's a strategy that political parties do where somebody jumps in honestly just to take a few with no plans to win, but just to take a view votes from somebody. Like it's just like I'm being here just to be a hater. I'm just here to salt your game. Like some people run to just be a hater. I'm running to make sure you lose.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I know I ain't gonna win. I just don't want you to win. This is this is me. If the Boss and Celtics was in the finals, I know the Lakers ain't going, but as long as Boston loses, I'm happy. Then there's people that get into the race just to make sure that there are topics being spoken about that they know if they wasn't on the stage, nobody would bring this up. You know, I think a good example would be the Yang Gang back in the day a few years ago, and Andrew Yang was running. He was here just to talk about universal basic income. Like the man really ain't had no shot, but he made us talk about it. You know, you take what Bernie was doing, who actually did have a shot, like you had to take him serious, and he dialed it up to a way to make you say, like, okay, if you're willing to embrace somebody like a Bernie with the like really soft core you know, kids bop version of socialism, because it ain't really socialism, it's just it's normal to the rest of the country. That's like, it's as socialism as Canada.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: If you're willing to actually out here in America embrace those topics, maybe I can just turn the game up one notch and be like, well about this. Stockton did it. Stockton's got a universal basic income for the city. It's been great. You know it works. You know, you raise the ceiling by lifting the floor. That's some of the that's another phrase reasy. So it's like you don't just keep pushing at the top. If you bring the bottom up, you bring the bottom above the poverty line, which again doesn't really have to exist, but that's a whole other topic. But when you do that, you could see social change. Anyway, Yang just brought that up. It was another brother. I can't remember his name, but it was almost like his whole role was to make sure that climate change was first and foremost in the topics in what we're talking about. They talk about people that like now fast forwarding that now who may have a shot? You know, and if you know you've been around for a while, especially old enough to even be listening to this podcast, then you understand that like trying to predict who's gonna be up is, especially at.
Speaker 2: This point in an election, is just not smart.
Speaker 1: Because if that's the case, we would be talking about former President Jed Bush. Because at this point in time, it was like during the last cycle when Trump, you know what I'm saying, like, well, he would have been a shoe in, not obviously not when he was running against Biden, but before that, you know what I'm saying, When he was being primary, everybody was like Austin O, Brainer, Bush is your dude, So it's way too early. You would have never guessed. Nobody would have ever guessed Obama lost the Iowa Caucasus. You know what I'm saying, Like, these are the types of things that like it's too early to predict who gonna really be a contender. However, there are ways that if you just understand political strategy, you can understand what's going on here. So you got people like Tim Scott, you got Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley, you got people like former Vice President Pence. Might actually have a shot at this point in time, teflon Dawn, Like it's really some mob energy. It's like the worst his crime gets, the more people love him. It's just on some Tupac stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The more trouble you get, the more we like, even if that trouble is detrimental to us and obvious, even if it's the same trouble you was mad at somebody else about Like anybody can rewind the tape and see him talking about how serious you have to be about classified documents, and nobody who doesn't understand how to handle classified documents is fit to run off youse talk about Hellary Clinton at the time, I'm like, if I don't you know, but her emails right anyway, you have somebody like Asa Hutchinson, the former president or of president, the former governor of Arkansas, who's willing to talk to talk. But should you take that fool serious? Do they really got a shot? I mean, it's hard to say right now. Or maybe they Maybe Asa is just trying to add some saucer to the tacos. Maybe that's what they're doing. Now, you take somebody like Chris Christy, And here's what I love about Chris Christie. My favorite part about Governor Chris Christy is the fact that he is just so regular, degular. That's one of the most regular dudes. See, there's nothing thing remarkable about this man. Now, obviously I'm exaggerating. You can't have the type of political career and reach the level of success this man is reached without being actually very talented, very brilliant.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just I'm being silly here.
Speaker 1: But what I am saying is the amount of messiness that he has caused in the state of New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 1: That's again, that's a whole other show. Just go try to find out about that man's bridges. You feel me like, okay, so he just he just regular, you know. Now, if you got any skills, and especially the type of skills to get him to the position that he's in. You have to learn how to make your weaknesses your strengths. They become your superpower. It's the indie artist thing. You make your limitations be your greatest assets. His regularness can actually help you, know what I'm saying, Like, I'm just a regular dude, and I've lost a ton of times. I've made some incredibly embarrassing mistakes through the course of my career. I ain't Hollywood, I'm not traditionally handsome, and you are absolutely right. In the face of the juggernaut, the thanos that is Donald Trump, I bitched up. I fell in line because that's what I thought I was supposed to do. Now, that can either make you seem like you can't actually do this, or it could be your strengths.
Speaker 2: But for it to be your strength, you gotta choose violence.
Speaker 1: Boy, that man got up on that stage in New Hampshire, rambled on for two hours and was, like everybody else scared to say this man's name.
Speaker 2: I ain't scared y'all treating him like Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Y'all all walking on eggshells, tiptoeing around this nigga like he ain't get touched. He say that man is a coward. He man ain't got no integrity.
Speaker 2: And y'all all, y'all scared to say it. I ain't scared to say it.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is messy.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Granted, he ain't start talking that madness until the indictment started rolling out. You know what I'm saying. So baby, he playing his cards now, I ain't you start talking reckless when you know a nigga finna go to jail.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying. So he talking reckless?
Speaker 1: He like, look, man, you small, you small minded, you selfish, all your boys. You throw all your boys in front of the cops when it's time to go. You don't never take no blame when something go wrong, but it's always all you when something go right.
Speaker 2: You got impeached twice cuz this.
Speaker 1: Nigga messy, like I don't understand, and everybody I don't understand why everybody else afraid to say this? Y'all see this man, This really what y'all want. Y'all tripping listen. I've made mistakes, but I'm a real man. I owned it.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Small minded, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And sometimes you know, you can choose to be small or choose to be big.
Speaker 2: Those were his phrases.
Speaker 1: Like he was like, and then the man tried to run through all these moments in history when we chose to go big rather than doing a small, easy route. Now, granted, it was a very wonderbread, hot dog, Colorado fireworks type version of America being brave, you feel me, But the point is he was trying to say this man, you are not cut from the line of greatness.
Speaker 2: You descend from small men. Basically, you're a fucking coward.
Speaker 1: Because when it was time to man up and own your mistakes and do the right thing, you couldn't everybody else afraid to tell you. I ain't afraid to tell you you messy, you trash, and you bad for our country. He like, look, I ain't got nothing to lose, I ain't got shit to prove either, and already taking my ls, my career, my legend, my legend is solidified. I can say what I want to say. I, however, ain't got no problem owning my mistakes, and I'm gonna do my best to be right by y'all. Now, now he chose violence. But let me tell you how messy this might be. I don't know if y'all notice, but listen, it's a strategy crazy. He could be literally talking that talk for two reasons because Desantus is trying to talk that talk, but he won't go all the way in because when these indictments came up, he still came to Trump's defense like he wasn't really he wasn't really about that life. Like he about that life, but he ain't really about that life because he's like, see, here's here's the difference between Trump and decentsus. At least, this is what DeSantis wants us to think. He's like, Trump is messy and violent. I'm just violent. I'm not messy. And that's what he That's his whole thing is like you get all the violence without the mess that's his thing. Right, So even if he gonna take a show Trump, he ain't gonna say the man's name because he's like, I'm not messy. That's low class. Now, if you strategy, you like, well, let Chris Christy say it because he already he already a mess I mean, he from Jersey. It's cold, ain't it? Because you got the sentence saying like pull in quotes from Trump's speech to be like, oh, you're saying you could fix you crying, you could fix this, You could fix all the problem in the first thirty days of the country. Wow, well, what about when you had four years to do it? I mean that's a bar, Like, that's a great bar. It's like, why should we give you four more? You couldn't all this stuff you're saying you could fix right now in the first day. Why didn't you fix it when you had a chance. You was talking all that shit. You know what I'm saying, bring that same energy. But he won't say you Nikki, same way they won't ever say that man's name. And oh, Mike Pence, man, that boy is walking a tight road the width of dental flaws.
Speaker 2: Money get out here, Like yeah, I was there the whole time.
Speaker 1: But when it was time for me to stand up and do the right thing, I did the right thing. And I was like, fam do you think we don't understand the constitution? Which is usually true we don't, But Maji, you couldn't have done nothing anyway. That was the point. When you had a chance to do something, you ain't do nothing. You want me to pat you on the back for you not going with the plan, the plan that wasn't gonna work anyway to confirm the election on January sixth, when you and I both know, and you just said out of your mouth it's a formality. You don't even have the power to overturn it anyway. So you want me to be proud of you to not do something you wasn't able to do at FAM The hell a is you talking about? Well, you know when he got out of hand, I finally you put your foot down after four years and he wasn't the president no more.
Speaker 2: What the hell foot did you put down?
Speaker 1: You know, when somebody start talking shit after the bully leave, after everybody after the bully gone, he down the block like nigger man, that's you only no man. I a beat man. Next I'm gonna beat it. And he started boxing the air. Next I'm gonna be like uh uh uh. It's like, nigga, shut up. When you had a chance.
Speaker 2: You ain't do it.
Speaker 1: When he was standing right here, you ain't doing Oh it's so funny to be But anyway, Chris Christy chose violence, right And now, when I tell you about this strategy.
Speaker 2: The strategy I'm talking about, this could be.
Speaker 1: This could be either a I'm clearing the road for Trump, so he might be there just to make sure the Santas don't win. You following me because they kind of saying the same thing, except he's saying it louder. So you know what, that dude that split the vote. It might be that, or it might be the other way around. You just playing a percentage game. You're moving a percentage. If enough of us are in this race, you're making the cut of the pie smaller of the amount of percentages that you would need to make it into. And now remember, like I said last month, a winner takes all when it with the Republican Party. But if this pie is cut so thin, then that could mean that you might be able to push Donald Trump under the threshold of percentage of even being eligible to being the party's nominee. So the question is who in Chris Christie's ear, which violence did he choose?
Speaker 2: Follow me?
Speaker 1: Because if he runs and he takes a percentage, right, does that percentage come out of the Santruss pocket or does it come out of Trump's pocket?
Speaker 2: Or does it come out of the whole pot.
Speaker 1: Either way, you're taking percentage points away, knowing full well the plan the whole time was never to actually win. You just trying to cut the path dinner choosing violence because I'm with it though. I love the straight I love the game. I love the gamesmanship. I love the gamesmanship. I don't know what's happening. I could be totally wrong, but this is an example of how you could play the game. Governor Chris Christy might actually believe this is his spot. He might actually believe everybody is so flawed, you know what I'm saying, this might be his actual chance.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't know. He might be betting on the.
Speaker 1: Fact that if he could possibly survive out of control and absolutely messy Republican primary, because how do you make the Republican voter happy right now without making everyone else in the country miserable. If he can survive that, he might believe he has a chance to be Biden, because Biden is like he's such a consolation prize at least that's the way. Yeah, he's a concert I mean, I don't also say he's a consolation prize man. When I was a kid, I remember in our garage there was a set of like ten speed bikes that no one ever rode, and I just remember they were just collecting dust in the garage. I never knew where they came from. And then one day I asked. I was like, Yo, those bikes are those? And my dad go, your mother won them on.
Speaker 2: The Price is Right.
Speaker 1: I was like what, She's like, Yeah, she went on the Price is Right when she was pregnant with you.
Speaker 2: I was like, like, what are you talking?
Speaker 3: What you know ed?
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, she got all the way to the final showcase, you know when you get to win, you know, the new car or the all expenses paid trip to can Coon. She got all the way to there and lost. And what she got from that was these two bikes. She got the consolation bride. She got all the way to the end where she could have they could have went to can Kon and instead it's these bikes collecting dust in our garage. By the time that I was like five, six, seven years old to actually realize that those are bikes, that's just a little gem anyway, messiest of them all.
Speaker 3: After this break, all.
Speaker 1: Right, so I'm reading this book, well, I'm listening to this book called untouchable. How powerful people get away with it? By Ellie Haunting. He was a former New York Southern District attorney, prosecuted a bunch of mob cases and put a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Dudes in jail. And he's kind of just.
Speaker 1: Talking about like the little bit of that we already know of, like how the powerful, how like mobsters, how the rich get away with it?
Speaker 2: Like why is there.
Speaker 1: Why are you safey safer if you're you know, rich and guilty rather than poor and innocent. You know what I'm saying, Like why why the system work better for you? And he's going through step by step, and then he's also talking about, you know, former President Trump and how he be getting away with shit. Right. It's a really interesting listen or read, whatever your fancy is. But I bring this up because I'm talking about Niggy being messy. There's a certain type of messiness and a certain type of sanitation that if you're gonna move in the circles that Trump moves in and in a way that Trump likes to move, there's a certain amount of like hygiene you kind of gotta have.
Speaker 2: And he kind of goes over this.
Speaker 1: I really love this because he's using like his cases in the mob to like to help him understand how Trump moves.
Speaker 2: It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like it's essentially like a like mob politics instead of like other politics, y'all say. And as a prosecutor, he's saying, why you know what I'm saying. And one of the things he brings up is how the district attorney will say, Hey, we treat every case equally and the same, with the same amount of like vigor and scrutiny.
Speaker 2: He's like, yo, that's not true.
Speaker 1: The ones that are like higher catches, like the big fish, we cross every te we die every eye because the public's trust is played such a big role. You know what I'm saying, Like, you can't screw this up. Remember I told y'all, before you shoot at the king, you bet not miss. It was kind of cool to hear this lawyer kind of validate that point. Look, DoD you shoot at the king, you better not miss. So he gives these examples of how Trump moves according to him, like how my bosses move, and then ways that he don't. One of the ways that he moves like my bosses moves is you say it by not saying it. Trump is well known for not lighting the right stuff down no evidence. You never actually do the deed. You don't even talk to your whole circle. You talk to two dudes and you say stuff like we should take care of that.
Speaker 2: You think, maybe, well what if we And you only tell you like you.
Speaker 1: You in these in these ways that you that you stuff could never actually get back to you, and but the people around you supposed to already know what you mean. So in that sense, Trump ain't messy at all and can back up and be like, yo, what is you talking about? I was joking what you want me? You want me to talk down, and you want me to say what do you want me to say about the Proud Boys?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Stand back and stand by? Okay you happy? Well maybe that was a gap. Maybe he meant stand down.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He talking to the dude down in Georgia. Look, I just want to find eleven thousand votes. I'm short eleven thousand votes. I know I got him. I just need you to go find him. He ain't say make them up. He'd say none of that. He was just like, yo, go find the votes.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He'd say stuff like, hey, I'm proud of you, and I know you're just gonna do the right thing. You know, maybe I'm hoping you could find your way. You know that that a Michael Flynn.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: He's a good guy. He's a good guy man. And you're a good guy too. Man.
Speaker 1: We know what you mean because you feel me. And when you are underling. Here's another thing, but that's also his shows his like his streets hygiene. When you are underling, when you an aid, if you're just a helper, you're not paid to think. No I care about your opinion or your judgment. You're not there to ask why you aired you there to do. You ain't even supposed to ask how you just do it? I'm not you know you don't. I don't pay you to think. You pay the lawyers to think. So if I tell you, hey, grab them boxes and figure out where to put.
Speaker 2: Them, that's what you're supposed to do. What's it in boxes?
Speaker 1: Excuse me as my stuff go put it over there. Now, you and your right mind know good and well you.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't have been touching in boxes at that point.
Speaker 1: You should have put in your two weeks nigga, cause like, look, clearly, this is a issue.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: But in that sense, his hygiene is great. I ain't gonna tell you what it is. You just put the boxes. Wear that they my paperwork. I got them from that, I got them. I'm the president and I'm your boss. They mind, You don't worry about how they mind. They mine figure out where to put them. And in this indictment that he got that I'm about to get into. I mean they got copies of text messages. Then fools being like, Yo, where do we put I think there's rooms in the shower. Where do we put all this shit?
Speaker 2: Man? I don't know. Why does he want it? I don't know.
Speaker 1: We sure as ares like, look, look, hummy, put the box where it go. So in the sense that he know how to say it without saying it, and he only talked to the few he needed to talk to, he's pretty it's pretty clean. That being said, he always into something. It's always something with you. It's some somebody always I didn't like the nigga, you messy dog. It's always a situation. So if you don't know what I'm talking about. The second of many court cases, he fin the face just came down thirty seven ks, thirty seven thirty seven counts cuse.
Speaker 2: So here's what it is.
Speaker 1: You got these classified documents that you ain't supposed to have.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's one thing.
Speaker 1: Then you said you ain't have them. Now it's obstruction. And then when they was like, yeah you do, we're gonna come get them, you only gave them niggas, some of them.
Speaker 2: And then you kept lying, so you.
Speaker 1: Kept forcing these people to have to come back. Now, let me tell y'all something. If you don't know this already, do you know what happened now I'm speaking of I'm speaking in black parent here. One of the worst things to do to a black parent. I did a survey early on in the show, and most people already knew this. The worst thing you could do to a black parent is embarrassed them in public. You just not that you just can't embarrass them. But we have phrases like you think, I'm boo boo the fool. Do you know what that means? What Boo Boo the fool was from some sort of show that I am not privy of because that's before my time. That's our parents phrase. I don't know who the hell Boo Boo the fool is? But the point is I knew. I knew what they meant. What they meant was you think I'm stupid. You're gonna talk to me like you finished talk to me like I'm stupid. We say stuff like I ain't want any little friends. That's like, you know, you need to respect me. But boo boo, the fool mean, don't don't talk to me like I'm dumb. You walk in my house smelling like weed, liquor and BODUSSI and I ask you where you've been and you say nowhere, Like oh, you think I'm stupid? Once you once you make them feel like you think they stupid. Now they searching your bags, Now they gonna search your room. It might have not been a thing if you'd just oh, yeah, nah, I was wild and mom, I'm sorry, then you might get a lecture about making better choices. But oh see that, so you think I'm stupid. So okay, so that's what you finished telling me, Right, you think I'm stupid. Now that's now it's a problem. I feel like that's listen, you choosing violence. If you think you're gonna talk to them like that, you just chose bidence.
Speaker 2: That's that mean they own their way as Trump did.
Speaker 1: He just look, you told the Feds y'all dumb, and they was like, oh you think we dumb. You don't even need to drop a pin. We on our way. I'm bringing the paperwork. You're gonna get it.
Speaker 2: We're finna take pictures. So like, look, I have this theory. Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because judging about the got dog on Treasure Trove, the amount of documents this nigga took, I thought if it was just a little bit that he said he had in the first place, had the man just been like, it's almost like you never shoplifted before. Had the man just kind of been like, oh oh I thought I could. Oh my bad, that's a problem. Oh yeah, No, I ain't even opening boxes, man. I just thought I was just trying to help out because y'all had the people coming in.
Speaker 2: I just thought maybe I can look through it later. Maybe I had some stuff in there. I don't know. I ain't know.
Speaker 1: Y'all come get these boxes, then let me look through there and make sure I got some Like if it's any person that's y'all need to be here for that, okay, cool, Just gon't get it. I mean it's taking up space anyway, I ain't know. It probably wouldn't even made the news. Well, since he was defying it shows violence. They was like, oh, you think we dumb? You think we don't And then he could say he say shit like, well, I'm allowed to declassify it because I'm the president. If I say it's declassified as declassified. They said, oh, oh, so you really think we dumb, don't you. We think we ain't do our homework. Fann said, you got me all the way fucked. Now, let's try to go in order. And it's a lot of big words that happened in here, and like a lot of like pearl clutching, you know, and a lot of like absolute caps. So I'm gonna try to cut this as clean as possible.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Granted, y'all probably been going through four weeks of this shit in the news, but if you have been ignoring it for your own sanity, let me let me roll it for you right now.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So at the end of Trump's tenure as the president, at some point in that time, when it was time for him to move out, remember, because he left early because he didn't want to stay for the transition of pout. He clearly had some of his folks gather up a gang of boxes right with all kinds of documents in there.
Speaker 2: Whether he knew he could or couldn't.
Speaker 1: If you're a parent, you understand to try to discern whether your child knew they were supposed to or not. To those who is, that's not even worth your time. Whether you knew or not is not the point you did the thing, And if you didn't know.
Speaker 2: That's your fault.
Speaker 1: Okay, So like, let's not even try to figure out whether he knew or not, whether he was under the impression that it was okay or not. What the hell difference does it make? Oh, I thought a pound of cocaine was cool. I thought it was only bad with two pounds. Oh that's what you thought.
Speaker 2: You know, So what you think don't matter, nigga.
Speaker 1: Like, So he boxed it up, took all that stuff back to the crib, had his age just kind of put it where, just getting where you fit in. It's my stuff from that point. Now, this is according to the unsealed indictment. Now, why they was able to get all this information is because of a point where he actually suggested to his lawyer to commit a crime. And once you actually suggest to your lawyer to help you commit a crime, then your attorney client privilege can be pierced, meaning I can get everything I need because you suggested Nigga to commit a crime. You can't make your lawyer make you help you commit a crime.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. So it's why we know all this stuff.
Speaker 1: So according to the indictment, this man, it's just boxes, just shit willy nilly everywhere on a stage, in a room, and it is mar Lago Club.
Speaker 2: Now it's mar Lago Club.
Speaker 1: You got to remember, Like that's not just his house, Like it's a club, like you could pay membership to come chill there. He got all this stuff and then he started acting like oh Dog. Now Old Dog is a character from Ministers Society, And if you haven't seen the movie, this is the central plot. Dog and Cain go to a liquor store. O Dog ends up shooting the store clerk and then goes in the back and takes the tape. But this Nigga was showing the homies, all the homies him shooting this man, like I'm just showing the homies, like as he's committing felonies like I'm like, come, look at this murder like rewinding in and stuff like that. So, like, what I'm trying to say is, if you have something that is the level of a flex of I'm talking nuclear capabilities of multiple countries, you got CIA NSA, State Defense Department materials in your possession, and you sitting around with the homies.
Speaker 2: I mean, are y'all serious? Of course he gonna show them. What did you talk?
Speaker 1: Of course, I'm gonna show the homies. And somebody as dirty and nasty as Trump. He trying to get in this, get into some girl draws. You think he ain't trying to? Like, are you kidding me right now? Of course you why else would you take it? Taking it so you could flex? Like come come on, man, this let's just be obvious.
Speaker 2: He messed. That's that's a I see shit.
Speaker 1: You have to know that's MESSI then out there in his other spot in Jersey, he got another little club in Jersey. My man plucked a piece of paper up out of that thing, some of the Iran documents, and he kind of showing the homies this man that's interviewing him for a book.
Speaker 2: And you can hear on.
Speaker 1: The tape of this. Because that interview is taped. You hear Trump saying, y'all are probably not supposed I'm probably not even supposed to have this. I can't show you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Here's where that gets ill, because he's such a dude that likes to stunt. When you like the stunt, you exaggerate everything. He might have just been putting next to you. He might have not known. He might have just been putting extras on it. He might have actually believed it it wasn't classified no more because he said it wasn't classified. He might believe that don't matter because he said, oh, I ain't supposed to show you this.
Speaker 2: What kind of a dub line like is that?
Speaker 1: Oh man, hey look I ain't going to show you this. It's like, yo, I know that, Hey, I know the DJ. I can get you in. I get you to this club. I mean, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but I'll get you into this club. Like nigga, You're just you trying to get to the yams I like, it's so this is so easy. Of course you knew you wasn't spposed to take it, and of course you was trying to show off to though Here's the thing about a narcissist, though, is if you just let them talk, eventually they're gonna hang themselves. They're gonna tell you exactly their plans. The all rigs always reveal their cards. Then he get the subpoena, and when you get to the subpoena, he started realizing like, oh shit. Now at that point, like I said, you do like you do shoplifting, what these boxes are worked? Then you start looking for aid to blame. Hey, hommie, like I was wondering what all these boxes work? Like Okay, yeah, no, y'all come get it. Probably not have been a thing. That's what every other that's what every other person. That's what Mike Pence did. This, what what Joe Biden did That that's what they did. They was like, what in my desk?
Speaker 2: They were just in the car.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, y'all come get it. You gotta put your voice way up there.
Speaker 1: Now here's where it goes from messy to violet because once he gets it and his lawyer was like, this is a federal subpoena, homie, like, we have to do it, And he was like what if we what if we don't give it. What if I just if I just ignore it? No, like, sir, you can't ignore it. What if we just say we don't have any of They're like, sir, I can't. So then apparently, according to these this fool goes all right, man, yeah, tell him it is what it is, y'all pull up. Then he look over at one of his aids and it says he gives them the like little like plucking symbol like with his hands, like like take some stuff out. So he he telling his aid by not telling his aid, he's telling his aid going there, find some of the dope shit, the good stuff, and just take them out, put them somewhere else, and then lead the rest of the rest of the.
Speaker 2: Stuff out there. And uh.
Speaker 1: And then then it's whatever, but you chose violent. So this is when this stuff hit the news, and now he's like, oh my god, they're reading my house. Then he tried to take it to the hood. You know, everybody throwing up they free my homeboy signs and we know it good and god damn well, y'all homeboy is a criminal. You hey, man, hey, free my cousin, Like, nah, don't know, don't let you them know that niggaet criminal. You know for a fact that they get criminals. So he trying to take it to the streets, like, yo, man, they all trying to give me. And here's where it get the most sloppy, because you just you do the slow leak, you do the slow thing, and then you make me have to come back foring five times. Now we pissed off because you keep making me have to come back. That's what's happening with the FED. So it's like, oh, nigga man, I gotta go back. Then this man had the nerve again trying to get to free my free My homeboy signs out in his in his rallies saying like they coming, they coming for me, but they not just coming, they coming for you. They doing this to us. They they mad at us if they're.
Speaker 2: Doing it to me. But I'm gonna stand here. I'm gonna protect y'all.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, Look, anybody, anybody grew up around any sort of violence, knows that line.
Speaker 2: When you're homeboy mouthing off and then the.
Speaker 1: Car turn around you yelling you, they throwing you sitting there by yourself, rolling back and forth of your skateboard, You and your homeboys were just chilling on the side, just eating a popsicle, eating the taco A car pull up. This fool besides the stack on them, decides to throw some sides up and then that car turn around. That car hit a yui and they on their way back. Are they coming for us, nigga, they coming for you? Okay, they coming for you. Now I'm gonna have to catch all these I'm now again. The rules are.
Speaker 2: I have to throw hands cuz we homies. But you did that. You did that.
Speaker 1: I look, as a matter of fact, when they get out the car and they're like, hey, where you've out those from? When they start yelling stuff like that, look, watch me be silent. I ain't look, I ain't here to bang no set. I ain't even asked for none of this now. Granted, obviously, if I was on the set, i'd have to I'd have to bang it when you ask.
Speaker 2: Those are the rules.
Speaker 1: But listen, I'm just sitting on my skateboard, bigger I look this bee fame mine. I'm gonna be silent now. If they try it again, I'm a ride for the homie. You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna get you this time, but you gotta get me next time. You feel me, we're gonna throw hands. But listen, they not coming for us. Nigga of it for you, don't, Joe, you put this on me, Ricky, Bobby, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But that's what he's doing. He putting it on y'all. He said. He saying, they doing that to all of y'all, and I mean y'all because he ain't doing it to me.
Speaker 1: Nigga like this. No, look, we already knew about that. Bi I already knew you don't treat them like they done. Nigga is your problem. Look, man, you look you just messy and you chose violence this. I hope you've got time today, buddy. So when this man is gonna be in the height of his campaign and he gonna be on trial in multiple states, I don't know, man, Some people like it, some people messy, and they there for the violence. Let's just see what happens, y'all. Hood politics. You know, I don't know why I ain't thought of this before, but you know you could use promo code hood for fifteen percent off on terrorform colbrew dot com. I forgot I owned that company, and this is my pod. Y'all go ahead and punch it. Promo cod Hood. If you in the cold brew, get you some cold brew, gonna get you some coffee. Yeah, Like I can't believe, I ain't think it is still right now.
Speaker 2: Yo, y'all.
Speaker 1: This thing right here was recorded by Me Propaganda and East Lows, boil Heights, Los Angeles, California. This thing was mixed, edited, mastered, and scored by the one and only Matt Awsowski. Y'all check out this fool's music. I mean it's incredible. Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman for Cool Zone Media. Man, and thank you for everybody who continue to tap in with us. Make sure you leaving reviews and five star ratings and sharing it with the hommies so we could get this thing pushed up in the algorithm.
Speaker 2: And listen.
Speaker 1: I just want to remind you these people is not smarter than you. If you understand city living, you understand politics, We'll see you next week.