Speaker 1: M hm hm.
Speaker 2: Say everyone, which is the US when you are listening. I appear with train Tunes and the Iheartrading Network or wherever you differ podcasts. As always, I'm inclined. I'm a co host. Chad and Chad. Happy New Year, it's your buddy, and how are you?
Speaker 3: Oh we're back, happy.
Speaker 2: Happy here everyone, it's gone on.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, rested ready, I have a yeah, I was looking. I was looking for ours, but we're ready to go. Twenty twenty five. Let's do this.
Speaker 2: You started the new year with the not a bang, but a.
Speaker 3: Sickness sort of twenty twenty five with the flu.
Speaker 2: The flu. How unfortunate. Well, I'm really sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're feeling better. I feel like I need to give a little bit of an explanation because my twenty twenty five did not start out as planned. You guys know, every year for the last four years, I've done a live virtual that I've been promoting at Signed by Superstars, And this year I went into it so excited, got there early. We had some sushi beforehand, was trying to plan the wheel prizes, and I didn't eat all day, so no food. I drank one protein shake. It was one hundred and fifty calories. That's all I had. And then I had the sushi. I don't think sushi has a lot of calories either, now that I think about it.
Speaker 3: The sushi. Now I'm starting to connect some.
Speaker 2: Ducks connecting them. So I had this sushi, and then we made these drinks called dirty Doctor Peppers. Okay, so it was doctor pepper and cherry voka. That's all it was. You're supposed to add grenadine. We didn't have the grenadine, so we didn't add it. Right. Well, my good friend Betty Bango pours the drinks and she's sang. She poured them heavy, and I guess she was doing four ounces of it. I mean, I'm just breaking it down in my head. I don't know how many ounces, but if it was four ounces of vodka, she would put four ounces of soda. It was a fifty to fifty ratio instead of like doing a dab. And then and I said this is a little strong, and she's like, it's fine, don't worry about it. I was like, okay, so I start drinking. We started well, seven, we were a little late start seven to fifteen, maybe seven at the latest. I tell you what, I don't think I was going hard. I think I was pacing myself, and I think I only had like two full drinks. But at one point I felt like I had to go pee, had to go to the bathroom. Okay, now I remember almost everything except for when you told me to handed me a bag of Dorito's. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't remember that one at all.
Speaker 2: No, I don't remember Dorito's, but I remember having to go pee. I go upstairs, I go to the bathroom. I come out and I say to Betty, I'm gonna get sick. And she goes, what And I said, it's coming. I'm going to get sick. So she goes and she gets like a twelve foot tall trash can. It was so tall. I I mean, not to gross you guys out. I got sick in the trash can, a baptism ten times, constantly throwing off. Don't know what triggered it again. I had two drinks. Now, I'm not a vodka drinker. I you know me. I like my fireball. For whatever reason, I wanted to switch it up this year that drink and go to hell I'm not drinking that ever. Again.
Speaker 3: That was the drink the drink and just go to head.
Speaker 2: Drink and go to hell. Yeah. I continuously got sick, and then after I was all done cleared out my system, I started trembling that I was freezing, and I kept saying, I feel like I'm in a snow bank or a snow drift or something. I felt like I was outside in the freezing cold and I could not get warm, and I was on the floor and I remember, I'm freezing and freezing and my head's in this trash can full of cute and it was the worst day, the worst way to start the year. This is only like nine o'clock. I don't even think we signed For two hours. I got deathly sick, and it just it was like it hit me like a truck out of nowhere. So they, I remember, they got me blankets. They got me these two blankets. They wrapped me up and they put me on the couch and I said I have to sit down for a minute. I completely passed out. Next thing I know, I opened my eyes and Betty's laying next to me. She's watching Dick Clark's New Year's Rock and Eve or Rockey Seacrest with our Lenny Kravis is on the TV. It was like eleven thirty at night, and I go, oh my god, my signing, my signing. It's like I missed it. I don't know what happened. I don't understand it. I apologize. This was not my intention. Every year I go to twelve thirty and I signed for six hours. I didn't even make it two hours this year. I don't know if it was a combination of the sushi and that drink that my and my stomach was still kind of empty, you know. But let me tell you how great my husband is. So I wake up several times during and I'd have to go pay my equilibriums off. We just stayed over the house. We didn't drive home. I wake up at four fifty two in the morning. I can't go back to sleep, and I'm sitting there and I look at Betty and I'm like, let's just go to my house and have some coffee because nothing was open. Right. We get here, start to have some coffee whatever, and my husband comes downstairs and he has a list. He has no he has a list of foods for me to eat before I consume alcohol that will help me absorb everything, so I won't get sick when I drink.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Instead of being like you stupid bitch, what are you doing? Blah blah blah, he was like, this is what you have to do next time.
Speaker 3: It's just like, man, send that list.
Speaker 2: Tell me a bit now. I tell you guys all the time. I don't drink a lot. Like I never drink when I sit at home. It's only New Year's Eve when I do these shows, or if I'm out for a girl's weekend or something, or I'm on the road, because then I have a couple of cottails. But I've never puked. Like the last time I threw up was that like four years ago at the Borgata when I grew up at the buffet.
Speaker 3: But the buffet still has your picture up on the wall.
Speaker 2: And Betty, Betty just grabbed me and drug me out of there, like we didn't even eat. That was like four or five years ago. That was a long time ago. That's like probably the last time that I can remember me getting deathly sick like that. So again I apologize. I will announce the new date. Is this coming, well, it would be tomorrow. Tomorrow and this air so tomorrow evening, which is Wednesday. What's the date, the eighth, the eighth. Are you sure about that?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wednesday the eighth at seven pm. And is that it? Yeah, we're gonna try it again. Yes, you're right, Wednesday the eighth. So you could still purchase eight by tens. There's still gonna be ring worn. I sold one ring worn. There was a bid on the second thing I put up, and then that's when the shit hit the fan and the Doritos were in my hand and I don't remember them being in my hand. I exited stage right to go to the bathroom, and all hell broke loose. So we're gonna try it again. So there's a mystery wheel. Buy a spot for fifty bucks. Some of the prizes are well worth over fifty dollars. You get to play truth or Dare. Every prize is worth fifty, but some are more so you never know what you're gonna get. And there's a ton of eight x tens and you could steal it with a kiss. And you're supporting the queen, and I do apologize, and I'm very embarrassed and I'm very sorry, but I still, for the life of me, don't know what happened. I just don't terrible.
Speaker 3: I was concerned, you know. I checked in a couple of times.
Speaker 4: The other signing was going and I could see the enjoyment, you know, could but I could also see the decline happening very steadily.
Speaker 2: I had go ahead, go ahead, I was, I.
Speaker 3: Was, you know, then I was. I paused it because I was watching something.
Speaker 4: I was watching Sopranos, and I you know, played, but I was moving forward. And when I went forward, I went all the way and it was designed by Superstars Graphic. I'm like, oh, I missed something, So I went backwards and that's where I saw where they were like trying to arrange you to get something to eat. And then you were taking off the screen and I was like, I said, that's when I sent you with Texas and enjoy whatever you're about to eat.
Speaker 3: Pizza in the pizza I was enjoy your pizza and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, ew, like I I don't want this. It tasted horrible. I don't know where it was forever, what it was. I just didn't want it. And then that's when I just started vomiting.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna say the sushi was would have been the call for you should have had something else.
Speaker 2: It was delicious going down, but man, once it settled, and then I drank a little bit not good and so I had Hack Sandman, You good? You good? Are you okay? Todd Gordon? Is she all right? Is she gonna be? Are you okay? Shane said his phone blew up. Everybody was telling because he was out doing a show, and he said, oh my. He called me the next morning and he said what happened? And then he was laughing at me. But he seems to think because he you know, he almost was a doctor now he went to medical school. He seems to think that I had some type of food poisoning because when you get the shivers after he said the sushi might have been bad, and I said, it didn't taste bad. It tasted delicious. And he said it didn't agree with you, and something next up that wasn't right. I don't know, but oh my god, I I just was.
Speaker 4: I just watched it on the Sopranos where Tony had the food poisoning, and it sounds exactly like how you were.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because it wasn't like I did like wet porch. I remember we poured a shot because we were supposed to do shots for the wheel, and then something happened and the shots were there. The next morning. We did not drink the shots, so I didn't even have like, I only had the cups and I'm pretty sure I only had two. But she said, oh were heavy pores, and I was just like, how about time. You know, I will partake tomorrow, but it's gonna be it's not gonna be like that, and I'm gonna eat plenty, so my stomach's gonna be full. I'm gonna sip it like a dainty lady. We're still gonna have a good time.
Speaker 3: Tea yeah right.
Speaker 2: Signed by Superstars dot Com tomorrow evening seven pm Eastern to enter time. Please come and join me. I will make up for it, I promise you. But what a way to start twenty twenty five. I'm such an idiot, man, I'm so sorry. Guys, terrible, absolutely terrible.
Speaker 3: So you're you're not an idiot. It just you know that.
Speaker 4: Look, it happens. It, you know, one bad thing leads to another. Obviously, if the sushi was bad and then you're starting to partake in in alcohol. You know, one thing's just gonna lead to another, it's gonna make it worse.
Speaker 3: So look, I've been there. I know what it's like. So you know, look, my heart's going out to you, a shadow of it out.
Speaker 2: So I think everybody who has drank at least once in their life has experienced something like this.
Speaker 3: Oh why yeah, we had we had a rough, rough couple of days there.
Speaker 2: I mean, how you I wonder though, if I didn't eat that sushi, if I would have been fine, like if I had something else in my system, because it was just coming back up. I don't want to gross anybody out, but I was like, this is sushi.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're not doing that already, So what else can you say about it.
Speaker 2: Is going to pot? Yeah, So that was that was the way I wrung in my New Year. But we'll we'll take to tomorrow. We're calling it take two. So uh take two yeah tomorrow? Uh seven pm.
Speaker 3: Yes, I saw people who got their autographs but not their kisses. They need to get theirs completed.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that?
Speaker 4: I thought, well, I mean I was watching, I thought I saw what was going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One guy hit me up on Twitter and he was like, yeah, you signed it, but you forgot to kiss it. I was like, honey, just tell them and we'll do it please. I don't even know what's all I remember is I said, oh my god, I have a bid. And then I don't remember.
Speaker 3: The boots right, it was the was it the boots sold?
Speaker 2: But then my boots and then there was a bid on that out and I said, oh, I have a bid. And that's the last thing I did downstairs that I remember. Yeah, good night, goodbye. Had to pee and then throw up and go to bed. So that.
Speaker 3: That's what they all say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so of course, but any who feel better today five million days later, I needed a full week to recoup. Yeah. So anyway, New Year knew us.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 2: We are trying to present a new format so to speak, adding new things, trying different strategies, just trying to make the podcast better and more to your liking. So again, if anybody has any suggestions or any topics they want to hear that they want us to cover, any guests that you want us to try and get, you can let us know. Hit us up one here, hit us up on socials and we'll try to make that happen. One thing I did. We did try and do and and in a way, it was good that you did get sick, because this is a segue. We were going to do a live for our YouTube channel and we were going to do a watch along with WWE Vault channel, and it wasn't like a partnership, but we were just going to do a watch along. They were live streaming. They were calling it the lost ECW Arena show from what was the date? Go down again? June?
Speaker 3: It is June fourth and six.
Speaker 2: Okay, June twenty fourth, two thousand and six. This was the first house show at the ECW Arena. And you know, I said, let well live streaming, and then you had the flu and you were definitely sick. So I said, we're calling it off. Thank god we did, because my segment was cut out and that I don't know why, but we're going to a new segment on this show that would like all it say, I mean, say why, why?
Speaker 3: Tell me why? I didn't even believe that. What's the point of that?
Speaker 2: First of all, Okay, I realized it wasn't the whole show. It was a lot of choppiness. I watched the whole broadcast was on for an hour about an hour, right, I watched it live were they were going in order, so you had sent me the lineup, so I knew my segment was third. And in the beginning they showed everybody cutting little promos, and I cut a little. They showed me for about ten fifteen seconds saying, you know, nice to be back here. I don't know what's going to happen. I don't know what's to expect, blah blah blah, And that's all you saw. So if we would have did the live stream, we would have looked like idiots because I was on the show. According to them, I don't understand why they cut the girls out, and everybody in the comments were saying, maybe it's too extreme for what they are showing nowadays. It was just a bikini contest, though I don't remember. I think like Mike Knox comes out and like shoves me and Pie faces me, and I took a bump outside of the ring, But other than that, I don't I didn't see why it was so extreme or bad or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what I had seen.
Speaker 4: The finish where the the end of the segment was that Mike Knox comes out which leads into the next match. But they showed clips of the next match. Balls, Why wouldn't they just show that happening leading into the next match.
Speaker 2: Because I was zero sense, I was in a bikini. I don't know, we were all in bikinis, you know, So people in the chat were upset. Gods were upset that wanted to see it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I tweeted WWE the next day and asked them why, and I got no response, obviously, So I don't know what the deal was, you know, I guess it was.
Speaker 3: It was a great pick.
Speaker 4: Now we got to go back to what two three weeks before, you know, we said when we took our little break before the new year, we might pop in with a couple things here and there, and we did something about the WWE vault.
Speaker 3: And our whole topic.
Speaker 4: Was they need ECW content, and if we did see CW content, what would it be.
Speaker 3: And one of the things we said was.
Speaker 4: The on aired stuff they never that they filmed, that they never put out. You said, you know, bloopers and production footage and backstage stuff from the original ECW.
Speaker 3: Well we saw that pop.
Speaker 4: Up, and I said, stuff like this that they had filmed, you know, maybe even from the WWE era, and they got it. This is the biggest thing that they filmed during that era, and they put it out.
Speaker 3: But I just could not believe that they cut out the segment because you know, I can't how long could it have been.
Speaker 2: I wasn't that long. It wasn't It wasn't like an hour long. And they were showing clips of everything, so they couldn't have shown clips. Yeah, look at me, Hi, Yeah, that was it. This is it.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's great. It looks a good clip.
Speaker 2: I just I didn't understand, you know, why it was cut out. I don't know. I don't know. It's one of the one of the times I actually won the bikini contest.
Speaker 4: But no, that's another thing I was interested in because you know, we've watched one or two of them in our duration together. I was actually looking for an episode where we watched one I think from White Planes from years ago, where we watched the house show footage that somebody fan cammed. And you lost that one, right because you're playing the heel. But this is why, where you're the uber babyface, you know you're you're absolutely gonna win this one, no matter what I'm like, you can't get the agulation to see in this clip.
Speaker 2: Like, come on now, you can't. I can't be put over. Sorry about that. I don't know. I don't know what happened, but it was a little disappointing. It's like, uh, you know, people were disappointed in the chat. Everybody was like, why didn't you show it? It would have been nice if they gave an explanation, but they was just blatantly cut out. So I don't know what happened. But you know, seeing the rest of this show was fun though, but it was it was very choppy, like they didn't show full matches. I did know. I think the only person who really got a h entrance was maybe Big Show because Dreamer had called him out. Of course, you all all a Dreamers promo. Uh, and then paul comes out and then Paulie talked and you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: They were really trying to build up Kurt Angle and RVD as the you know, the main event here. This is why they're broadcasting the show, not like Kurt Angle and RVD may have had a couple of matches, yeah throughout time, you know, in WWE and TNA.
Speaker 3: But I get it.
Speaker 4: It's in the you know, the ECW arena, right, And if we go back to two thousand and six, you know, there's another thing that we can talk about here that we had questions about, and it was the fact that this show was June twenty fourth, but you guys were back less than two weeks later in Philadelphia, and so you weren't included on this broadcast. But then that show that came back in two weeks, as we were talking about it, we found out you weren't even on a TV.
Speaker 3: Taping that was two weeks later in Philly.
Speaker 2: I don't remember going to the Wakovie Center, so that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean maybe I was there, but I don't remember going there at all for this show, so I don't know. And again, you guys know, my memory is not good, so there is a possibility I was there, But if you had to ask me, I would say no, I did not go to that show. And it was Philadelphia, which is very it was.
Speaker 3: It was a great show. I was there.
Speaker 4: It was July fourth, two thousand and six, tailgated in a parking lot, had a great time.
Speaker 3: It was just unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Experience, and you got a title change because RVD and Saboo had gotten pulled over on the way home from a show and RVD got stripped of first ECW title and then the WWE title about two weeks later. So we got a title change on that show. But the show was billed as just ECW. It wasn't a SmackDown taping. It was just an ECW show. So you got Dreamer and Justin Credible on the show. You got you know, Roadtill was on the show, and.
Speaker 3: I think Al Snow versus Stevie Richards like, it was legit, just the ECW guys that were on the show.
Speaker 4: So I can't imagine why you wouldn't have been used on it at all, because I.
Speaker 3: Look, I was there. You weren't on it. You were not You didn't pop up, you were in somebody's corner. You were not there.
Speaker 2: And did girls do anything?
Speaker 3: Not a thing?
Speaker 2: Oh well, maybe they didn't bring the girls in for that show.
Speaker 3: And I just it's so weird TV taping right. It was the Tuesday night taping.
Speaker 4: But it had a show built around it. It had a you know, dark matches, and I believe it had a postmatch the postmain events show as well. That one I could be wrong about. I don't solidly remember that, yeah, but yeah, I mean it was, but it was a big deal. So that show at the ECW Arena, they realized they can't run there anymore after this house show because they couldn't handle the w W EAT production, so they had to move to Wacovia Center. Which is why that show was so odd for it to be at Wacovia. Uh two weeks later after they ran the arena.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they couldn't get TV out of it.
Speaker 4: No, it could, they would have built it would have probably burnt the building down.
Speaker 3: At that point.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't know a lot of my memories foggy from you know, back then. But if if they didn't have any girls on the show, then maybe that's why none of us were brought in. I don't know, I don't remember. So weird, but you think they would have at least shown I mean, how risket is a bikini contest? Like that's so stupid you can't air that. They'll air lesbian segments, but they won't air a bikini contest like stupid. I don't know, just my opinion, what do you guys, do you agree with me? I think you did.
Speaker 3: This is what this This was the show. I'll reach you the results which show it was of.
Speaker 4: The Wacovia Center, Tuesday, July fourth, two thousand and six. All right, we got this stupid thing has to be all right. Roadkill defeats Tony Mama Luke.
Speaker 3: I mean again, that's super ECW. I don't know why this is.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Cmpunk defeats c W Anderson, Saboo defeats Stevie Richards, Tommy Dreamer defeats Just Incredible, Mike Knock defeats Little Guido, Test defeats Al Snow, and Big Show defeats.
Speaker 3: RVD for the ECW Championship. M So, I had two of my matches mixed up. But I mean, come on, that's a that's a that's not a bad show.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Could I tell you it wasn't there? Who knows?
Speaker 3: What do you remember about the rv D Saboo incident.
Speaker 2: I don't remember anything about it. I just remember them say, you know, they got pulled over, cop stop them weed or something. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was it was weed and there was uh, a body cam footage that was released at the time.
Speaker 2: I don't know I've even seen that.
Speaker 3: It's been years. It's probably so flown out there somewhere. But yeah, that was a that was a big deal.
Speaker 4: RVD was getting that huge push and that was date they chopped him off at the knees.
Speaker 3: I think he might have lost the WWE titled edge afterwards.
Speaker 4: But uh, just it sucked because it felt like that cut ECW even more off at the knees.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that triggered the wellness policy with the piss test and stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, it's hard to say because there was so much going on during that six seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I just know the one time they told me, oh, you don't even have to pay, I was like.
Speaker 3: You sure.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, you don't even know what I'd do back hoo.
Speaker 3: I kind of kind of had to go to you sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I just that's unfortunate, you know. But he bounced back from it. He's fine now, he's doing well, he's doing right, doing pretty good.
Speaker 4: Doing Okay, how about back to the vault footage that they did show. They did have one solid clip of bound footage. They called it so we got to see some of the behind the scenes stuff that you had talked about that you you know, you might want to see. What did you think about what they had unearthed in that like fifteen minute clip.
Speaker 2: The other the other clip that they shoot.
Speaker 3: Yes, the other one that they.
Speaker 2: The other video. Oh, that was fun to watch. I wasn't involved in that one, but that was fun. Fun to watch that footage because I had never seen that before. Either. The best is at the end when Mini farts. Yeah, yeah, Steve, it's funny. That kind of stuff to me is like gold. That is so rare and such a treat because you see us in our characters all the time, but you don't get a chance, especially with the ECW guys, because nowadays, like WWE has so much production with their extra shows that are behind the scenes. So not only do you know the character, but you get to know a little bit about the real person because they're being interviewed and they're being you know, drove around in the car, the road trips, the ride along segments, like you get to see them as real people with us. That never really happened because we didn't have any of those extra shows unless you met us out a signing or something. That's the only real way you got to see how we were in real life. So seeing these shows give you a little glimpse of again, behind the scenes of what ECW was and the real people behind it. So seeing the guys at ron the Phone's house, like every time we went there, that's what we did. The studio was this tiny, tiny little room that we would all be in and Pollywood cutting it, you know, cutting the show, and there was a leather couch right behind where he sat. Yep, we'd be sitting on that leather couch, all of us. There'd be like ten of us crammed in that room just hanging out watching what he made. Or we would be in the dining room and his mother would be giving us food. And if you walked a little bit, there was a couch and sometimes I'd sleep on that couch. And then that's when Joey Styles would come in at six am and I would have to get up, go do my makeup and get ready for my you know, promos with Chaine, because that's when he was hurt. You couldn't work, and that yeah, that's where Paul's standing right now in that little room. I don't know if it was a den, I don't know what it was called, but it was the production room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It looks like it looks like somebody's like, you know, study or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you had to go down into the basement where the ECW banner was always hanging. And sometimes his mom would be ironing. She'd be in the background and she'd have her ironing board and she'd be like doing laundry and ironing, and we'd be standing there and doing our stuff. That's how it was. It was kind of like mom and popish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cool that.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a little a little bit more of the inside. There was this.
Speaker 2: The phone book. Yeah, and he was throwing melons or something. They were throwing melons down the street and yeah, look he's just eating food on the floor and Tommy Dreamer eating food. What I got of here, But.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at the tapes. I mean that's E. CW's library right there. Yes, incredible, exactly.
Speaker 2: That was the room. If you if you walk see where the arm is, I don't know who. I think that's Rick's arm. Yeah, that way, there's a long leather couch and we all used to sit on that leather couch and then they'd be in front of the monitors, you know, cutting the show. We'd just be sitting there waiting to see what we had to do. So this is if you haven't seen this footage, it's it's fun. It's a good, uh seventeen minutes of fun. Out of the element, out of our element, so to speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was that.
Speaker 4: I mean, there was you know, behind the scenes of and the fans handle the fans.
Speaker 2: Fans cutting promos and putting us over and loving the show and it's great. And I thought, I actually, oh the Derby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that was cool.
Speaker 2: I actually made a comment in the comments section, and the last time I looked at had over five hundred likes, and people, wow, it's yeah. I don't know what it's up to now because I haven't looked at it in a while, but fans were just thanking me continuously in this thread, and I replied I did reply to all of them. Now there might be new ones. I don't know because it's been like a week since I checked. But that was nice. It's nice to be admired or thanked or whatever you want. To call it so it's a fun video.
Speaker 4: Well, if you came from watching that video to this channel, then you made a great choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Thanks, thanks for coming over. And look, if you're not following me when iHeartRadio, please do so. If you're not subscribed on Spotify or Apple, please do so. If you're not subscribed on YouTube at ECWDE referensin, please do so. The content that we have is really really fun. We put a lot of time and effort into it. We have some great guests lined up for twenty twenty five. I have someone coming on the show for next week that I've never had before, and I think you guys are really going to enjoy it. So just you know, keep tuning in, keep supporting us, and again, I hope everybody has a great new year. Do you have anything that you want to plug before we head it?
Speaker 4: Just again, just keep hitting the hitting the YouTube, hitting the iHeart support the show, tweet us, you know, hit us up on Instagram for me, it's at chatty and be on x and at ib exclusives on Instagram and interact h There's also an email too, It's called It's All Podcast Questions at gmail dot com. If you have something you want to say, you want to get there's a just dire question you want to get off your chest.
Speaker 3: Throw it out there.
Speaker 4: Maybe we can get to it in one of these episodes coming up. But new year, new style, new format, Let's do it. Let's let's we're holding nothing back this year, so let's bring it on.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: If you want to follow me across the border on social media, you can find me at ECW d V Francine. I hope you're staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy and most of all, I hope you are staying extreme.
Speaker 1: Fran C Queen Extreme Extreme TA The Queen Extreme Podcast pies up here, hen Man, It's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme Bruinty. In the legend she is the Woman of nifty Dreams. Legend on the scene, Francine podcast, What you mean?
Speaker 2: What's your trail?
Speaker 3: Place to show you what you need?
Speaker 1: If you find the stands of the Queen from beginning to time